Time to settle this meme for good

Time to settle this meme for good
Is he really a better parent?

Attached: Piccolo_(Dragon_Ball)_photo.jpg (530x398, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0
kanzenshuu.com/translations/episode-bardock-akira-toriyama-super-qa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need the dose doc

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0

>Is he really a better parent?
than goku? Even that dinosaur was a better parent than goku

He's just as bad

Every shonen father is bad because they have to be relatable to the public of 12 year olds that never receive any attention from their salarymen dads.

are namekians the niggers of db universe?

Yes, but even Vegeta is a better parent than Goku, so it's a low bar.

How is it a debate? I mean maybe Goku was better pre Raditz? He seemed to atleast be around consistently. But after that hes always been a shitter and anyone could be considered better. Goku either fucks off to trains/is dead/doesn't seem to care. His son is far weaker and cannot give him a fight so outside of "muh love and friendship" shoehorning Goku doesn't care. He would deep down rather see some new S tier monster raping and killing everyone for him to fight then live peacefully.

They try to write it like Goku is that infallible tier love but also competition guy but you know deep down realistically his friends are like a possession to him he barely cares about.

Pretty sure that's sayians.

Literally the opposite
>Can only have male children
>Fathers are always around for their children.

Saiyans are the niggers of db. Half of them barely care. Bardock before this DBS Broly crap didn't even go to see his son , King Vegeta let Frieza keep his son as a sex slave , and Paradox in movie 1 was just using his son and close to similar but alittle more kind in the new one.

too much dads

Last time I checked, Namekians aren't ruining Earth's neighborhoods and throwing chicken bones all over the street. So no.

Are these Broly spoilers?

Chi-Chi could drop dead and Goku wouldn't notice or care until he got hungry.

isn't there an episode where he almost kills chi chi several times?

I can't think of one like that, but it probably exists.

He slapped the shit out of her once because "he didn't know his own strength"

Attached: 836837687263762772672.gif (498x284, 3.1M)

>Goku's smacked his wife around more times than he's kissed her.

and she liked it

oh yeah, it was just a slap, i forgot.

Makes sense, that's how they got married.

Their entire relationship is built on Chi-Chi's own masochism. Like she's into kinky BDSM shit.

I mean, yeah. He's also a better grandparent.

thanks doc.

>Babysits Pan more than Goku

It's true.

He's about the same compared to when Goku actually has time to be around, though Goku clearly wasn't throwing Gohan into life-or-death situations from Gohan's birth to Raditz's appearance.

This is such a stupid meme. Goku spends a lot of time with his family when hes alive and not forced to defend the Earth. Why do people bitch so much about this? Goku did about as much as he could do in general.

I tend to be on Goku's side as well, but overall I would say Vegeta and Piccolo ended up being better parental figures in the long rung. Goku usually can't help being away, but the canonical end to DBZ before Super was Goku fucking off for a year or more to train Uub. There's also the fact that he threw his son into a fight with a fully charged Perfect Cell because he fundamentally didn't understand his feelings about combat.

It's not so much that Goku doesn't care so much that he lacks social skills and the empathy or intellect to try and gain them. If and alien slug man orphan can become a doting grandpa than Goku's got no excuse.

It's also worth noting that in Super when the family doesn't no longer needs money Goku's first instinct isn't to spend more time with his seven year old he barely knows, it's to fuck off to go train somewhere.

I agree with most of this except Vegeta being a good parent.he was a terrible father and husband until the very end of the buu arc

not really. his original plan was literally raditz's plan for goku only with gohan with the "job" that required the 3 of them being fighting the saiyans. and sure, he changed as they trained and became a good guy, but people act like goku didn't care when they ALL would've died if he hadn't stayed dead. then the ONE fucking time they can argue goku neglected gohan was when he stayed away from earth to master his super saiyan form and obtain instant transmission but even then piccolo wasn't really doing anything for gohan during that time. hell, gohan didn't really see piccolo at all during the 7 years were goku was dead where AGAIN he had a sound reason for not coming back to life.

and people use goku not realizing his son didn't like to fight and piccolo shitting on him for it as proof that goku sucks and piccolo was better, but not only was goku right in that gohan was the ONLY one who could beat cell, but piccolo was a hypocrite because he forced gohan down that path before too.

Go back to R*ddit and watch more cringey TFS, faggot.

even a rock would be a better parent than Goku

a bunch of gen z babbies whose only real experience with dragonball z is watching TFS where they shit all over goku and play up the guardian piccolo shit.

doesn't help that super actually did flandarize goku by making him this "all i want to do is train and lol i wasnt there for my son being born and what's kissing?" jackass

Piccolo understands Gohan better but he's more like a best friend and mentor than a parent. Goku raised Gohan for the first five years of his life and then he was dead for a year Piccolo trained him. Goku comes back reunites with his son and everyone gets their ass beat and Goku has to heal as Gohan LEAVES HIM on Earth to Namek. Goku spends as much time with Gohan as he can but the series doesn't give him much time to do so.

In Super Goku manages to be a good father and husband and does chores and raise Goten when he's not training.

>tfs
>cringe
You have no sense of humour hey? I think you better just cope

>was better pre Raditz
no way

Attached: v8.png (567x1240, 484K)

Attached: 1518317300642.jpg (936x960, 302K)

Dude.

Cope.

this was a very wide range for a slap

Attached: wide range swing.png (904x423, 258K)

>In Super Goku manages to be a good father and husband and does chores and raise Goten when he's not training.
non canon filler, and goku even when he's around it's only training, he had to be literally asked to give a hug to goten, he would never do such a thing out of himself

Attached: fdz.jpg (416x266, 30K)

No, saiyans are the fucking nogs.

>Piccolo is easily the smartest member of the Z warriors and stuck around to raise a kid, he's also reserved and stoic compared to someone obnoxious like Goku, Vegeta and pretty much every other Saiyan shown
>Namekians are generally a logical, harmonic, peaceful, meditative race
>Saiyans love unnecessary fighting
>Namekians literally live off a diet of water, the plainest thing on each, a thing that twitter blacks always mock whites for

I'm not a burger but I'll never get why african americans flocked to Piccolo as the 'black' DB character instead of Goku. He's the antithesis of a stereotypical black, he's basically a green Batman.

>meme

He's a good doctor

It's no longer a meme after Super had Goku say that he didn't even give a shit about attending Gohan's birth

>>Namekians literally live off a diet of water, the plainest thing on each, a thing that twitter blacks always mock whites for
Wait, what? Do niggers mock us for drinking water? I didn't even know that. Also, what nogs drink?

retard

>Cope

Attached: 1514559023729.jpg (988x1059, 135K)

user, i had to search to even know what the fuck you are talking about. I still don't really know because i didn't click it. But you seem to know well this cancer, and yet you tell me to go back? That's utter retarded and you should consider going back yourself, nigger.

I came here to post this

There's a colonialist narrative to the fate of both the saiyan and namek homeworld

Though everyone says Piccolo is the most "black" of the z fighters

>hatched on earth but treated like a demon because of his skin color
>dad died an evil bitch
>outcast in the only home he's ever known
>becomes hardass to take revenge on the guy who killed his dad and own the world
>because what other role model is there?
>has to learn to put revenge aside to save himself
>namek is basically africa
>still an alien culture to piccolo but key to understanding himself, becoming more complete

>meanwhile goku is a literal alien sent to earth to destroy it but was reformed through a loving home because he looked more human (white privilege)

Toriyama confirmed this already

kanzenshuu.com/translations/episode-bardock-akira-toriyama-super-qa/
>On the other hand, Goku might not have a sense of family members like Gohan and Chi-Chi except as one of his companions.

he's a better parent than chi chi too. she has no concept of the world around her and thinks gohan being a doctor is more important than saving the world.

Based

Attached: 1540251731364.png (832x718, 729K)

Goku-sa will save the world anyway, so what's wrong with her son getting a well paying job

Goku is a shitty parent, but I don't see what's wrong in this image.

That entire narrative only works if the whole alien lineage wasn't a huge retcon. Also,
>treated like a demon because of skin color
Maybe that was because his dad was an evil bitch. DB is no stranger to non-humans, with dragon people, shapeshifters, and animal people.