Itt: characters that deserved better

what happened

Attached: 39614-1776880301.jpg (640x480, 40K)

She was tomboy designed. She was destined to lose from the get go.

Attached: 7fbcd1ef0e1f0bf10f8376b91371280e.jpg (849x843, 141K)

Attached: madotsuki.jpg (205x246, 9K)

Her true fatal weakness was being a secondary character in Bleach.

He definitely deserved better, no doubt

Attached: gayish.jpg (444x500, 79K)

Momoko Kuramoto, truly an angel

Yeah that's even worse than death in the series.

Attached: 1490015039374.jpg (1280x1948, 209K)

she could have been apart of the main cast if shueisha hadn't been in a rush to see the soul reapers

sauce

No idea. It makes no sense she didn't develop powers. I mean, she'd have been irrelevant either way, but still.

jump editors strike again

Attached: bakuman-editor.png (992x631, 1012K)

do you want to suffer?

if so, filename

Attached: aquarion_evol.jpg (1311x809, 61K)

Attached: 1546964814805.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Everyone in Saikano

i'm getting scared to watch now, just tell me what happens

Attached: [NoobSubs] IS Infinite Stratos 01 (720p Blu-ray Dual Audio 8bit AAC)[AE8BB703].mkv_snapshot_09.41_[2 (1280x720, 135K)

we pretending like yamacha can't tear up any pussy he wants?

Cucked by fate

Attached: 1455506319430.jpg (2500x4166, 1.08M)

Attached: 1547541775644.jpg (1920x1080, 711K)

Kubo literally forgot, he even brought her back because he realized he screwed up but once again he totally forgot about her, a real poor 2D soul.

>theme of the show is defying fate
>mc still chooses his fated one

Attached: BsfTC.jpg (1916x522, 227K)

Kubo didn't forget, he intentionally left her behind because tomboys are shit

She was introduced as Ichigo couple, they were the best pals but she wanted to be something more than a pal, the relationship was supposed to develop further into the series but Kubo LITERALLY forgot her existence until the time skip and then re-introduced her showing bigger feelings for Ichigo but again, forgotten after that, so cruel.

At least doujins exist.

>headcanoning this hard

>hurr durr
Impeccable argument.

How the hell did he forget her? We saw her after Orihime disappeared bashing Ichigo's head in. And then I'm pretty sure she showed up in the Fullbringer arc.

Seeth harder tomboyfag, your waifu is a dyke

>couple
She was just his childhood friend. Maybe you wanted to say that Tatsuki might have had a crush on Ichigo?

Such a cheap death they gave her. Plus akihiro didn't smash so that's a total loss.

Attached: 1525578034500.png (800x1158, 918K)

fpbp

Attached: Kukaku.jpg (774x1000, 404K)

not all tomboys are lesbians and dykes, why are you so afraid to try something different

/thread

Attached: A3761F6D-B12F-4B96-84C4-C1CBCD9106EA.jpg (1600x900, 117K)

nips wanted more shinigamis

What happens to her makes perfect sense but she deserved better. She just wanted to be a virtuous person. She shouldn't have to suffer. I still want to protect that smile.

Attached: Sayaka_super_baka.jpg (1920x1080, 946K)

After 12000 years I'm still mad.

Attached: best_girl.png (1026x1450, 3.07M)

what happens to her

>literally makes Yukino suffer not once but twice

Attached: 52367500_p135.png (400x400, 30K)

> he hasn't watched AOTD

Attached: sayaka_what_nani.jpg (1920x1080, 916K)

Attached: 1539924355417.jpg (700x623, 74K)

She basically got into heaven

should i

no

what would it be like to know a tomboy like her

well then what happens or is it better not knowing

I really don't care for shipping bullshit, personally I just wish she hadn't been sidelined so hard

Attached: tatsthigh.jpg (432x564, 139K)

FUCK IM STILL FUCKING SEETHING
dont fucking give me a (You) if youre gonna mock me fucking niggers

Attached: twgok268_22_rhs.png (832x1200, 115K)

>another tomboy doesn't win episode
sometimes having good taste is a burden

what happened

this isn't a tomboy thread, it's a thread for characters that deserved better no matter who or what they are

that's what I said, user

girl is in love with boy
boy has sickness
a strange creature asks her to fight witches in exchange for a wish
girl wishes boys sickness away
girl finds out her body has been turned into an empty vessel, which will eventually break down and turn into the very monsters she fights
also her friend gives her an ultimatum, confess your feelings for the boy you like, or she will
friend starts relationship with boy while girl falls deeper into despair, eventually turning into a monster

Attached: cunt.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

not really, you called this thread "another tomboy doesn't win episode"

best girl won

Attached: kaminomi-chihiro-cdcrop.jpg (500x369, 47K)

oh shit how fucked

>professional baseball player
>used to smash the richest tang on the planet
>doesn't have to waste his life protecting a planet that wouldn't need protection at all if Goku didn't rock up
Yamchad

aka characters that deserved better

i think i understand now, sorry

>At least doujins exist.
not enough good ones, especially given the antagonists goals

>not all tomboys are lesbians and dykes
No.

Tenri sucked, but this still feels pretty harsh

>fell for autist Mozartfag who literally couldn't think of anything other than muh arms
>got upset because autist Mozartfag couldn't even remember her "existence"
Oh you poor thing. Who could have seen this coming?

Attached: 1548170437197.jpg (768x768, 83K)

Edgy

Attached: 2NhBbBL.jpg (1920x1080, 990K)

Attached: a65c81a9.png (600x800, 194K)

Kino didn't really plan out the story, especially where side characters were concerned. He mostly wrote what struck his fancy and referenced back to minor stuff and undetermined plot hooks now and then to give the appearance of a long term plan, e.g. Shinji being in the first chapter spread. Tatsuki was simply a victim of his half-assed writing approach. The lolkubo meine was mostly a Resultat of that as well. There was never foreshadowing in this series, just back references to hitherto unexplained stuff with various degrees of success.

>Kino

Fuck, meant to write Kubo.

This

>not all tomboys are lesbians
But Tatsuki in particular is one

The author made up the story as he went along he had nothing planned. When soul society blew up like it did he decided to go with those characters as they were popular. The less popular the character the less screen time. This is made painfully clear in the fullbring arc where the ratings tanked so he brought out the most powerful captains to defeat a man who friends people on facebook and someone who gets lucky punches.

>There was never foreshadowing in this series
Wrong, speedreader-kun

seriously or is this just a meme

She got wet when she saw Rangiku

I don't ship either. Was just making a joke on how tomboys usually don't win though getting sidelined is the worst thing to happen.

Yeah I know she got a happy ending but goddammit the whole manga is just her suffering.

Attached: 013 (1).png (1960x1400, 898K)

Is this yuri?

No it's not.

Attached: 011.png (986x1400, 1.47M)

Depends on how you draw the line. Drawing shit without a plan how to follow it up is only foreshadowing in name. Kingfisher taking off his mask for instance. At that point Kubo knew fuckall about how he'd follow it up. Remember how much of a non-issue his return was? That's the point of my post, not faffing about the definition of foreshadowing. Kubo's approach to writing is what made stuff like Tatsuki's non-relevance happen.

well ok then

I will never not be angry about this.

Attached: 1510720422591.jpg (1200x1200, 1.08M)

>Remember how much of a non-issue his return was?
How? Isshin killed him

Attached: kilik.jpg (706x621, 84K)

>itt: characters that deserved better
Tatsuki didn't deserve this

Attached: torn in two.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

S-she just woke up!

Characters Kubo didn't expect to be liked got super popular really fast and he was pressured into involving said characters in the story, meaning other characters needed to be cut out due to power creep.

Correct. Don Kanonji is too good for her, she deserves Keigo

wtf is going on

I would've taken her fakeout death in S1 if I had known this would be how she goes out.

It hurts so bad

Attached: __cypha_of_huckebein_and_signum_lyrical_nanoha_and_mahou_senki_lyrical_nanoha_force_drawn_by_sm318__ (1600x1263, 475K)

She just wanted to be happy and cuck men.

Attached: shot.jpg (1182x867, 161K)

Attached: nanachi.jpg (767x995, 87K)

was she the clone that got eve 6'd

their fate was to fucking die and they didn't do that

>When I get better, I want to get married

Attached: NyarukoCthukosniffle_zpsf10d6d7d.gif (640x360, 1.02M)

kubo even drew a shimigami design for her, she was meant to be a soul reaper as well

Attached: Shinigami_Tatsuki.png (190x213, 68K)

Don Kanonji intitiated his heel-turn by ripping poor Tatsuki in two

Attached: 365.jpg (720x540, 66K)

I'm not sure what that means, but she's the clone that needed to train harder

Fuck Neeba!

Attached: 1234293104027.jpg (1440x810, 68K)

Very smooth stuff, very classy.

Why why did kubo ruin everything?

the series wouldn't have been significantly improved if Tatsuki gained powers

yes it would have, she would have actually been a useful character that could have helped and been a game changer in a lot of the major battles on like orangehime we just got kidnapped and was only good for healing but still doing so leaves her open to attacks.

if tatsuki was swapped out for orange big boobs McGee, she would have not gotten captured and would have been fighting along side ichigo all the way to the end

Attached: tatsuki.png (1024x566, 717K)

Attached: 1549747912762.png (1339x749, 644K)

Is it bad that I don't even remember who it is?

Attached: 1548616500895.gif (320x240, 549K)

Yang was complicit in the deaths of millions. Even as a "good" officer, a defender of democracy, a "hero," his fate is hardly undeserved. But it wasn't fair that tons of other people got it easier, either.

Seething waifufag. Remember that Tatsuki is a dyke

These millions of people wouldn't have died if Reinhard and his lackeys didn't have a massive muder boner for war

Also fuck the empire and fuck Reinhard (gently)

Attached: 50421d9de82e3862006e26970c4fa229.jpg (375x500, 33K)

Nah, during SS she would have fallen into the Squad 11 barracks and done her best to beat everyone's face in..... and since the top 4 in the squad are out she probably would have won.

This

nah, she would have been Chad with(little) tits. She would have gotten to take down the odd cannon fodder enemy, then gotten her ass kicked by any half-decent opposition, and needed one of the Shinigami captains to bail her out.

Attached: letters2.jpg (1461x1336, 1.02M)

Attached: Yang Wenli.png (528x590, 280K)

Attached: 332470.jpg (225x350, 57K)

To this day, I still go into autistic rage mode whenever someone mentions that series.

Attached: nanami-aoyama-sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-41086087-500-281.gif (500x281, 997K)

she is not a dyke you are really just head cannoning she is one.
her sexuality is never stated so it can be just assumed heavily she is straight unless kubo says otherwise

she had a hard life

Attached: lau-o-jolyne.jpg (768x1271, 253K)

.i see were you are coming from but you are underestimating the power of a pissed of tomboy, getting her ass kicked at first would piss her off only causing her to put in more effort into the fight and over come her enemy.

tatsuki would probably be a little behind ichigo in power level or at the very least rukia level. i think she would be strong enough to take out at the very least one of the weaker captains if she really gave her all into a fight

Attached: tatchigo.png (235x214, 68K)

>she got wet when she saw rangiku
>no proof
nice head cannon straight out of /u/

The handful of Tatsukifags are so annoying. She was never going to be an important character, and you should have known this when she didn't get any special attention during Pre-Shinigami!Bleach. She was just there for the setting, just like Nel was around the HM arc and Riruka during the FB arc. Stop getting attached to irrelevant characters. Let me guess, you liked Tenten from Naruto as well? Idiot.

fucking kek even the tomboy has a bigger boobs than rukia

Delusional
>speedreading a battle shonen this much

>tatsuki would probably be a little behind ichigo in power leve
Holy shit, this level of delusional.

Attached: 1550697413602.jpg (172x300, 13K)

there is nothing, delusional about it tatsuki if she was a soul reaper could have also been part everything like ichigo is if they are child hood friends. it could have been written as both tatsuki and ichigo's parents were good friends in the past and both couples had the same set of powers to give to their children coming both from similar backgrounds.

Attached: tatchigo 2.jpg (200x200, 13K)

tatsuki was actually supposed to be apart of the makn cast but an editor wanted the story to spead up to introduce the soul reapers

>Let me guess, you liked Tenten from Naruto as well?
i never watched that much naruto dumbass

isn't rukia herself a tomboy

>editor wanted the story to spead up
Good call editor-san

tatsuki is het, what are you talking about check her fucking wiki you dumb fuck it has zero mentions of her being gay. so it's only logical that she is straight.

she even constantly beats down on the one canon dyke character when she makes a move on her or other girls around her.

Attached: bruh.png (418x483, 166K)

>tatsuki was actually supposed to be apart of the makn cast but an editor wanted the story to spead up to introduce the soul reapers
Nope. The actual rumor is that Tatsuki was suppose to be part of the main cast, but the editor was against it since she was too similar to Rukia.

Delusional.

>wiki

>just says Delusional again
fucking npc

>Remember that Tatsuki is a dyke
That's why God gave us rape

Attached: happy hands.jpg (1021x844, 200K)

He deserved to win

Attached: oi.jpg (700x700, 292K)

You're fucking delusional if you genuinely believe Tatsuki would be near Ichigo level if she joined the main squad. He's a special fucking hybrid, no one in the manga is even near his strength except maybe Kazui aka his own fucking child. Tatsuki would have been Chad-tier, and just as irrelevant.

yeah the wiki that also states that chizuru is "the school lesbian". notice it uses "the" meaning she is the one and only in the school or her class. meaning tatsuki and every who is not chizuru is straight

Attached: wiki.png (554x206, 161K)

no, my story is the correct one considering it's not just tatsuki that got cut but two of ichigo's other classmates

who says she wouldn't have also been written as a hybrid, it really would not have been a hard thing to do and for it to still make logical sense like i stated if their parents knew each other in the spirit world.

>wiki

fucking npc

yeah yeah i hear your angry npc noises

>they are child hood friends
so? out of the six nakama ichigo/orihime/rukia/renji/uryu/chad, chad was the oldest friend of ichigo and yet he became the most irrelevant. kubo didnt even bother to include him in that new spread featured in the artbook yet included both renji and uryu. then we got that beach spread and kubo said that was a party to cheer ichigo up with people close to him and tatsuki isnt even included but rangiku and nel and riruka are. kubo doesnt give a fuck about his oldest friends and it didnt give chad or tatsuki any special treatment in the narrative.

because being a special hybrid is something only the mc can have you fucking idiot.

Your waifu is a dyke. Cope Yea Forumsermin

Attached: yozora hot.jpg (525x720, 74K)

Reminder blame the Weekly Shounen Jump editorial mandates not Kubo. Faggots in Japan hate tomboys.

I am a Tatsukifag, but I acknowledge that she was never going to be all that relevant. I also don't go in for that shipper drek

Attached: tatsuniform.jpg (800x556, 56K)

This is either high-level trolling, or high-level autism

>kubo doesn't know whats good for bleach
>implying you do

true kubo doesn't give two fucks about them but that doesn't mean he shouldn't also kubo doesn't know whats good for bleach and has openly stated he just draws what he thinks is cool, and just adds new characters when he is stuck on where to take the story.

nothing is stated that mc can be the only hybrid and the story would actually benefit from there being another hybrid and not feel like an ass pull because ichigo is the mc if there is someone who is also close to him who has similar powers who he can relate to and is at the same level of power as him or just one step behind. it would open a lot of doors for better character development for both ichigo and tatsuki if kubo wrote them both as hybrids.

they could have had a sort of gon and killua dynamic from hunter x hunter

the only thing autistic is saying a character is a dyke and showing zero proof, that's tumblr level autism

>they could have had a sort of gon and killua dynamic from hunter x hunter
tatsuki wouldnt have been the second mc like killua is you stupid fuck. that was rukia and she wasnt a special hybrid.

The proof is in the manga you speedread and filled with your headcanons

well seeing how bleach crashed and burned towards the end, i'm pretty sure i have seen enough shonen to know how to do it well and i'm a pretty good written when it comes to character development that is so i'm pretty sure i'm not just implying but rather stating i do

>this is what tatsukifags actually believe
If you had written bleach it wouldn't have lasted 8 volumes, which funnily enough is when Tatsuki fucked off of the story

>showing zero proof
She got annoyed with Ichigo when she saw Rangiku for the first time. She went all "Why didn't you tell me you knew such a beautiful woman" and let's not forget the atmosphere. The beauty of another woman should have been the last thing on her mind during that scene. On top of that, it's not as if attractive women being near Ichigo was something new. Rukia was described as very pretty while Orihime was basically the school beauty/idol.

what makes you say she wouldn't have been the second mc. if kubo knew how to write a story that actually makes sense instead of just "let mug draw muh cool shit and throw some of muh new ocs in" he would have made her the second mc, someone rukia can call for help when even ichigo is to busy to deal with it or rukia training them both at the same time and they sort of have a small rivalry going on through out the series which gets built on with the coming arcs giving both of them more character development as they test the levels of their strength, their friendship, and their rivalry all at the same time.

that can just be explained as tatsuki knowing that orihime likes ichigo so she got angry that he had other beautiful woman in his life he was giving attention to which would break orihime's heart and tatsuki is super protective of orihime

So much suffering

Attached: 269313.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Nonsense. This post -
-was either a textbook case of autism, or a very, very good imitation of it. Honestly, if it's the latter, my hat's off to them. I couldn't pretend to be autistic anywhere near that well

i didn't speed read anything their is no solid proof that tatsuki is gay. you are taking one scene the fuck out of context. if that was the case their would be some sort of official info about into online

Attached: 1459823552349.webm (853x480, 440K)

Attached: knock knock knocking on heaven's door.jpg (2897x4096, 1.04M)

>she got angry that he had other beautiful woman in his life he was giving attention
That´s why Tatsuki didnt interact with Ichigo anymore

>what makes you say she wouldn't have been the second mc
because rukia gained the second mc title when she was the one to stab ichigo and awaken his powers. they started the whole manga that very moment.

>that "a" over tatsuki
>that look
That's not by accident

I watched this recently. It still fucking hurts.

Attached: LEE.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Time to rewatch.

Well it's worth it since Lee ended up being the best character in all of Naruto.

rukia is to weak to be second mc she barely is useful any major arcs

Tatsuki is literally powerless to be a second mc

Attached: 186519-toki Feb 2010.jpg (234x355, 103K)

this, he worked way harder than anyone else, and he doesn't even get a main girl wife in boruto

true but she could have been powerful, while we already know rukia's full power as a soul reaper.

tatsuki's soul reaper power had it happened is up in the air and it's fun and makes more sense to think of her as powerful enough to the second mc being as she has more knowledge on ichigo and a older bond than rukia

Rock Lee was the most enduring character in the series. It was a bit sad he did so little in the manga, but got plenty of fanservice in anime which included a spin-off.

Season 3 when

[F]

Attached: 1549226315970.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

>true but she could have been powerful
Or Rukia, the actual second mc, could have been made more powerful

Season 3 never and it still hurts. At least we have the manga.

>she has more knowledge on ichigo
it took tatsuki like a few years to figure out ichigos fake smile while orihime was able to do it the first time she saw it. being the older friend means shit.

>while we already know rukia's full power as a soul reape
kubo could have just made rukia more powerful if he wanted to. he could have had rukia and ichigo and sasuke and naruto equal level but he didn't. what the fuck makes you think he would do that for tatsuki? you are so fucking far out of it

I didn't check Boruto, did Rock Lee get married at all

He deserved to has his dreams crushed, like the rest of us

He has a kid named Metal Lee. Its unknown who the mother is

I hate how Rukia only got a major powerup later into the final arc at which point her character had already lost almost all relevancy, and even then she couldn't get a clean victory in her one fight without being bailed out by her faggot brother.

Attached: (SB-RAW)Bleach 15 (R2DVD 960x728 x264 AC3) (KAA).mkv_snapshot_09.00_[2014.08.11_17.02.27].jpg (960x728, 45K)

>Metal Lee
Would Gay sensei's kid become Fag sensei?

yea it sucked but rukia got much better treatment than a lot of females in shounen so theres that

Dunno but his dad was named Duy

and Karin got wet over Tatsuki

And over Orihime too. Karin´s a dyke

speaking of dykes

I just realized that Ichigo's son is technically more Fullbringer than he is Quincy/Soul Reaper, just like Ichigo is more Soul Reaper than Quincy/Fullbringer
a Boruto-style sequel with him training to be a Soul Reaper with primarily Fullbringer powers rather than Soul Reaper powers could be interesting

>at which point her character had already lost almost all relevancy,
To be fair, it was pretty obvious early on that she was never going to be as relevant as she was Pre-Shinigami!Bleach and SS arc Bleach. There was way too new shit that got introduced later on that didn't connect to or with her character, unlike how Sasuke's narrative always kept him connected to the bigger plot at hand. Despite not being really treated like a second MC, I still believe her story wrapped up quite nicely and her being on the last volume cover was a nice reminder that the whole adventure started when she stabbed Ichigo. Sure, we could have seen a bit more of her during the FB arc and maybe explore her relationship with Ukitake a bit more, but I think Kubo did a pretty good job with her overall, but of course anyone would want more when it comes to their favorite character. Nothing ever really feels like enough.

Attached: 1536379062301.jpg (1200x1155, 236K)

Guy's kid would be Juy

>more Fullbringer
didnt he say "im kind of a shinigami too" on the very last page. we even saw the blade that looked similar to the one ichigo had a one point.

>Nothing ever really feels like enough
Unless you are a Mayurifag

I mean he kind of has to be.... Ichigo died in the first arc.

All the girls deserved better. Something I can't say for the one on the second one

>TWGOK
I will never got be mad.

They deserved so much better. Everyone else got a happy ending but them

Attached: 1546109326449.jpg (600x840, 96K)

Everyone in Fire Punch deserved better.

Attached: 0016-019.jpg (1115x1600, 308K)

they were the two worst characters of the series alongside fatty. it was fitting.

Togata got exactly what she (he) deserved

She only deserved bro hugs with agnis and watching home alone

Attached: Togata.png (700x1099, 727K)

Attached: 4f9353156c8bab39e95ef831287c43c2.png (2000x1400, 1.75M)

Attached: A75CCB8F-AD5B-41E1-B5DA-38278652707B.jpg (1440x843, 118K)

I felt she did nothing wrong since she had no idea about shit Sayaka was dealing with at the same time.
She just said:"I love that autist and I want to be with him. How do you feel about him?"
Sayaka denied having romantic feelings for him, and STILL her friend suggested her to confess if she had any.
And if she won't she'll just take the chance (because why not? If Sayaka didn't need him that way there is no reason to not date with him)

I still find it funny that she became victim to nightmare in the Rebellion because of him too.
Dude has a talent for putting girls into despair because of him.

is this rape