Wahhhh im so weak i can't save my friends

>wahhhh im so weak i can't save my friends

Why is he more popular than Deku again?

Attached: bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6dFiG-nhl4w
youtu.be/ri0d8LUjHGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you just described every single battle shonen MC

Because it's not every single fucking episode, crying mc gets old quickly

HxH is not a battle shounen, it's an extremely deep and complicated psychological duel seinen heavily inspired by Nietzche's and Sartre's existentialist philosoph-BARF

Urghh, typing out this low quality bait isn't worth it...

Pretty neat.
In truth though, it's just a fascinating shounen because of the characters, and the battle system is fun to think about since it is so extensively explained, yet it seems to have inconsistencies nonetheless.

Unlike Deku, Gon's not presented as a role model.

El peruANO

>Comparing Gon to Deku
Did you even watch the series?

Togashi deconstructs the rude mannered and beta shonen MC making Gon a well mannered MC always greeting people and never spying on girls, and making him actually help other people not just help people who treat him like shit or for social praise, as evidenced by the multiple people Gon helped though the series and never gave a fuck anymore.

Because gon is a contrarian edgy brat that couldnt do shit even when he almost kill himself. Glad togashi remove him from the story

>ebin desconstruction
The manga was made in 98, of course he is diferent from the protagonists from these years.

Stockholm syndrome. BnHA is shit, but sunk cost fallacy has lead 'hunterchads' to think their shitstain is a masterpiece.

he's not? we all agreed Gon is worst hxh, right?

Portraying the opposite of an archetype isn't deconstruction. To deconstruct something, you have to first depict it faithfully.

How does Gon know how to talk to women? I want to learn from him so I stop being an incel like Deku.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.35_[2018.06.25_03.04.19].png (964x720, 525K)

>watch HxH expecting top quality battles using Nen
>talking
>talking
>talking
>training
>more talking
>oh look a fight! No wait it's a fucking game of dodgeball...

Tell me again why this shit isn't boring

2deep4u

Nen is rigid enough to be fascinating in its complexity yet flexible enough to allow for creative freedom
>Togashi still has to deus ex machina a wish machine
what a joke

Literally only underage children like Boku no hero academia
Also how many "school for ___" anime will there be unil you autists realize it's tired and lazy

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: Jotaro_Kujo_(OVA_3).jpg (1035x800, 72K)

AHEM

Attached: 1535312222464.png (881x615, 342K)

bullied anime nerds hold on to their highschool complexes well into middle adulthood, well, pretty much every maladjusted person does

this
every BS protag cried at a time

Because Deku is a limpdick that had to lift weights for a single summer to obtain the most powerful quirk in the world? Gon is better in every single way that I can think of.

youtu.be/6dFiG-nhl4w

>sees Gon as a literal angel from heaven.
>"my DEAR friend"
>Has forced loving flashbacks of Gon during a fight that has nothing to do with Gon
>Cries over him in pain about how much he loves him

Que fag that always comes in and says he does the same for his own best friend and it's not gay.

Attached: 1550613796611.jpg (1617x431, 100K)

him going through that phase once doesn't mean it's his single character trait

I'm reading this for the first time and doesn't this only happen in the chimera ant arc? I don't recall this happening in the previous arcs.

Thread theme: Hunterchads sing Depature.mp3

Deku and bnha are lame.

Attached: 1529423885223.png (848x459, 212K)

keep cherry picking...

Because it happens ONE time in a manga that had been running for how long at that point? It's a meaningful moment because this is the first time in the story Gon hasn't been able to help his friends. Even back in the Hunter Exam when he got btfo by Hisoka he was still able to recover his self-esteem by helping out his friends. It's a genuine moment of weakness for Gon and a pivotal moment that influences his behaviour for the rest of the arc.

It's alright HeroChad and Hunterchads are friends their part of big 12 after all

Attached: 1550856726102.jpg (2048x1093, 928K)

One piece did it as well

Attached: 1243221.jpg (576x960, 168K)

Deku whines at everything constantly all the time

That was before he went into the speedforce and awakened his chad powers.

Attached: 1548765266120.png (861x409, 157K)

Gon isn't overpowered to the point where the primary thing holding him back is himself. Deku's faggot personality and general worthlessness is the main reason he's despised.

Still has one of my favourite scenes of all time. That enhancer guy from the Phantom Troupe punching the ground killing some ground burrower, chewing the head of a slug guy and shooting bits of the skull killing another, and to end it off, screaming point blank in to hairy krillin's face killing him.

He’s a kid. Easier for kids to talk to anyone casually

>Why is he more popular than Deku again?
He's not. Gon is one of least popular characters in HxH. Killua is the real protagonist (going by popularity polls).

>I feel like I can do anything!
It's funny because he literally can

Well, we did have like 4 years of Luffy getting absolutely shit on. From Kuma, Impel Down, and Marineford. It really set the stage at where Luffy is and where the rest of the world is at. Its the reason One Piece is still top shit after 20 years, good story telling and setup.

Because he's a psychopath.

Gon doesn't suck the balls of nobody.

Is there a more kino arc in shonen?

Attached: Chimera_ant_arc_poster.png (546x696, 600K)

Unironically no.
But that arc is literally the only thing that makes HxH worth watching.

Yorknew City was pretty good

Next you're going to say HxH is a deconstruction of shonen.

Attached: 1526182268399.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

its because the nen system is so good and thought out honestly i hate gon as a mc and im glad he was basically written out of the manga

After I finished HxH I was surprised how popular Killua was I always liked Gon more

Cunt ate up his life span to beat the shit out of the bitch he hated.

Killua treats the reader like his personal diary while gon rarely shares feelings and thoughts. I guess it makes him more interesting but less likable.

Because in that scene Gon wasn't crying for his "friends", he was crying for his own selfish ideals. He hated how powerless Pitou made him feel. Its the same thing that happened in the Hunter Exam when Hisoka humiliated him. Gon cried then too. Gon doesn't want to be weak because he feels his father would never accept him.

What's wrong with dodgeball?

Yorknew was far better

>Yorknew City was the best

FTFY

HxH is a decons...NANI?!

Both Deku and Gon rank 3rd in popularity polls.

That particular fight had almost everything to do with Gon.
Jesus fuck, who are these people on this board making these posts.

Attached: 1419013422581.jpg (384x384, 87K)

How long will it be before we can get to the dark continent and see Gon or Ging do some actual adventuring again? I don't really like this boat arc with Kurapika. Although i am looking forward to seeing Kurapika fight the prince with the King Crimson -esque ability.

Underrated.

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: BD39B554-B381-4C6E-BCA1-5AF78700AE95.png (1334x750, 2.21M)

a. k. a. "I can't write realistic characters so I'll just chalk everything to being crazy"

>couldn't do shit
>beat his opponent into a stain on the ground

>mom, he posted it again

Attached: IMG_7496.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

That arc ruined HxH. Everything during and after it was horrible.

>That arc ruined HxH
Why?
>Everything during and after it was horrible.
Such as?

Chimera Ant arc is the best story to ever come out of Japan.

Attached: edgeren.png (826x823, 243K)

Because it now focuses on random extras no one cares about and written both MCs out of the picture. Such as asspullukka and everything related to him.

Very wrong and not funny.

>Because it now focuses on random extras
Such as?
>no one cares about
speak for yourself
>and written both MCs out of the picture
If you don't think Pika is a far more interesting MC than Gon, then you have serious issues.
>Such as asspullukka and everything related to him.
And how does that affect the current arc in the slightest?

>Very wrong
kek, he is the edge in person.

not a HxH/MHA/OP/anythingshonenpopularfag
why is being saddened due to being too weak to accomplish what you want a negative thing? isn't that what you should want to see since bullshitting through with no suffering is what a sue does?

You're thinking of old Eren he's much more practical and down to earth now.

because the average beta Yea Forumsnon that browses this site has never experienced such situations and the emotional reactions that would naturally follow up with them, they are afraid of being reminded how pathetic they are

HxH 7th opening: Dark Continent Arc
youtu.be/ri0d8LUjHGE

HxH anime leak

That feeling when you realize BnHA is just a highschool battle harem in manga form

I have to admit, I watched this series on a whim last year and gon wishing for all the power he will ever have at the cost of having none ever again just so he could BTFO of a single person was cool as fuck, though it's too bad it's a one off thing

watching him pound that fucking cats face into the dirt repeatedly was neat though