Rin Tohsaka and Shinji Ikari

Why are the most famous bisexual characters in anime a literal rapist slut and a prison straight? Are bisexuals in Japan so frowned upon?

Attached: r1LVsG5.jpg (1366x768, 177K)

They're both straight though. Shinji was desperate for some companionship, and Rin is a slut.

Get off my lawn and go watch utena.

He had lots of girls available to him.

Cat, crab, monkey.

Also bee.

They were all unstable af and he wanted companionship not just a quick nut

Rin is less of a slut than Asuka.

Go kill yourself back to **ddit.

LGBT "people" are freaks of nature.

This. By then Misato had given up the nee-san act and was either a sobbing wreck he didn't know how to deal with or in her officer mode at home, he'd discovered Rei had never been the girl he thought, was still dead, and a stranger was wearing her face, Asuka was leaving reality behind and then disappeared. The whole deal was that he'd lost them and missed them.

>[citation needed]

Just ask Shinji and Kaji

>Are bisexuals in Japan so frowned upon?
Biscum are not people.
It's okay to be a fag or a dyke, but don't be bi.

OLD
MEN
FOR
GEMS

Attached: 1511002018044.png (284x555, 232K)

Based and redpilled.

Asuka literally tried to seduce Kaji and if you believe that pregnancy theory, Shinji as well. Asuka is a whore.

I'm not saying she's not a whore, I'm saying she's less of a whore than Rin "threesomes" Tohsaka.

Pregnancy theory? Please elucidate

Haven't you seen the Eva threads with those "theory" videos posted? Some people believe Asuka coerced Shinji into sex after episode 15. You could probably find it if you search on youtube.

That's not the pregnancy theory. Asuka has a period between that episode and eoe so she cant be pregnant even if you buy the theory that they slept together. The flimsy pregnancy theory says that after jerking off over asuka he then mounted and raped her to get her pregnant. Ther final line of eoe being a reference to morning sickness. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence against that theory.

Jesus, thats a yikes from me, although I do think that using rape as a vessel to motaphorically "force a connection" feels like something that would be very Eva-esque

Not the mindrape from arael, but between the characters. Now that I say it, it seems kind of strange to me that they didn't feature this angle in the show.

Hmm....

>after jerking off he raped her
>what is the refractory period
Sounds like a pretty shit theory

Refractory period on a 15 year old can be like 3 minutes.

Attached: citation needed.png (331x132, 40K)

No, some people believe the scene with Asuka ontop of Shinji in EoE is a "flashback" of a scene not shown in NGEtv, which in their mind happened sometime after they kissed and just before Asuka's downfall. of course this theory is often posted by a cancerous LAS shipperfag in Eva threads.

I wonder if there isn't just competition to make the dumbest theory and beat ones like merged Asuka or Shinji being alone for hundreds of years.

Stfu anno himself debunked the theory. His words are trustworthy since hed never sully the virginity of his waifu

None of us are supporting the theory, user. Calm down, there will be no insemination here.

Is not as popular as Fate and Evangelion.