Orochimaru

What was the drill with this guy?

Why did he have such an homo/pedo aura?

Attached: D193C59D-2293-45A4-9061-A8BAF26EFB8A.jpg (640x480, 35K)

He was a scientist. That's it really.

Attached: 1550687179921.jpg (2480x3508, 3.53M)

He is intended to be creepy

Whaaat? Nooo. He was a kindly neighbor at the most.

Attached: 4168416451.jpg (600x960, 70K)

Do you think he punded Sasukes ass in exchange of Jutsu?

Definitely

He attacked the leaf, killed the 3rd Hokage, was part of a well known terrorist organization and committed numerous medical atrocities. Also I'm pretty sure he raped Sasuke.

Would berry my dick so deep whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur. Oh, and Orochimaru looks nice too.

>punded Sasukes ass

Allegedly. Never proven in court.

Attached: 1418518924130.jpg (539x302, 22K)

Nathan Explosion looks girly in that pic

So he was a Nazi?

A SCIENTIST!

its one of those things where its easier to do it that way and make people feel uncomfortable

see its a anime (also manga but you dont that same vibe without the voice). slightly effeminate enemies exist just to make viewers feel uncomfortable. he may not make your skin crawl but there is the ew factor. granted its very towned down and not puripuri prisoner when in agel style and that is toned down from the entire episode of its always sunny in philidelphia franks little beauties. that shit was like nuke level uncomfortable.

they are more considerate in japan and im sure its just that subtle subconscious level thing they are going for not im about to change the channel is that ghey kid doesnt stop dancing

Swing and a miss slugger.
>>>/reddit/

>raped by both itachi and orochimaru
what makes sasuke so irresistible to long haired men?

Attached: 6EC2FCB4-1F00-49DB-98E3-398AC61A049B.png (1911x1080, 1.13M)

Orochi has a goddam Doctorate in Ninja Studies you better show him some fucking respect and start calling him Dr. Snakes.

Attached: hmpf.gif (500x500, 985K)

Hmmmm

Attached: 5A25F586-24E6-4432-819C-F39FA053C310.jpg (750x785, 194K)

>we'll never see what would have happened if snekman actually took over Sasuke's body

It's really just a question of how long it would take him to become king of the world

Attached: 1540681273120.gif (450x338, 278K)

Is it weird that I want to hang out with him? It's not for gay or edgy reasons as they probably think, it's just that I think it would be fun to watch him develop his plans and experiments.

no im pretty sure youre just gay

Attached: 1BEDFBB4-ADFA-46C9-9A80-A38B8DF23958.jpg (696x392, 107K)

Oh it would be a blast. I wonder if he has a undergrad program with the Ninja college to teach the students.

Attached: 8131B995-4177-46D6-A48C-D4BA60E6740F.png (600x402, 173K)

No, I don't feel a romantic or sexual attraction towards him (although I like to ship his son with Boruto), it's just that it would be great to hear his stories of what he's done and explanations of his experiments and inventions.

So why did Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan more than the Rineggan?

I thought the Rinneggan were the superior eyes

Attached: EB42B330-EADA-47F1-84AF-41E169C4D1F3.jpg (673x753, 542K)

Yeah, I feel like as long as he wasn't trying to kill or experiment on you, and you shared his interests, hanging with him and discussing stuff would be a good way to pass time.

Rinnegan probably didn't exist as a concept until Shippuden, it's Kishimoto

He probably knew the Pain was just a alter ego for a crippled Nagato and the sharingan can copy jutsu that is his objective into learning everything.

Maybe because Pain would off him in mere seconds?

Did Orochimaru not know about kid Nagato possessing the Rinnegan? I mean after Jiraiya abandoned them it would've pretty easy to just follow him and steal his eyes since he wasn't retardedly strong yet.

Gays are typically pedos.
He was a character that groomed kids.
He swapped genders.

Stereotypical trans character portrayed as evil.

Attached: 3764889308_945d90992e.jpg (500x313, 66K)

Knowing Kishi, it just doesn't make sense to me that the Rinnegan even existed early on. Look at , he had great opportunities to take it, and didn't. He never mentioned wanting it

What was better, Byakugan or Sharingan?

I wonder who would have won a fight during the Chunin exam finals, Neji or Sasuke?

Well, there is the possibility that he do not even knew what the rinnegan was capable. Kind of improbable, seems like the sAge of six paths was common knowlege and Orochi is smart as fuck. Maybe he just do not wanted the Rinnegan because it can't copy jutsu, but it clashs with his objective of being powerful.

Byakugan is too weak. Not even a giant stand made of fire, come on.

Didn’t Kakashi mention that Neji was stronger than Sasuke during the Chunin Exams?

Sasuke would have lost, because of the seal. In a real fight he might have won, because of the seal. In a real fight without any seal he would have lost at that point.

Where did this female Orochimaru comes from? and I don't mean the pic

>he just do not wanted the Rinnegan because it can't copy jutsu
See, I'd subscribe to that too, but I recall Kabuto telling Madara immediately after his resurrection something along the lines of Orochimaru himself theorizing that the Rinnegan is the natural evolution of the Sharingan. I'd think the guy would want it for that alone, for the very least to reverse engineer it.
IIRC Kishi circa Part 1 was making it so that the Uchiha were descended from the Hyuga, so that could play in.

Attached: 0078-013.jpg (1066x1600, 253K)

he's completely asexual

He was based on Micheal Jackson

The Byakugan doesn't do that much by itself, you have to like, combine it with other techniques. Compare that to the almost omnipotent-like genjutsus a trained 3 tomoe sharingan has.

Well. he is not technically wrong. The Byakugan is the original alien eye of Kaguya. The Rinne Sharingan and Rinnegan are weird mutations that appeared after she ate the chakra fruit. A it were passed only on Hagaromo's side. I have not seen boruto, but any of the new Otsusuki Aliens have Byakugans?

Even the base Sharingan was already OP hax not even bringing up the absolutely ludicrous shit MS could do

True