Let's celebrate how great ALL of the girls are and let's get along as well as they do

Let's celebrate how great ALL of the girls are and let's get along as well as they do.
No trolling, no hate.

Attached: Tasty.jpg (2048x1454, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHgO_SNAHoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yjxiID8WS68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seasonal meme show
>great anything

Every show is seasonal.
And what memes were there, other than political extremists trying to hijack it?
I bet you haven't even seen it.

Attached: junkoacute.png (261x567, 266K)

The same thing's going on for Yuugiri in the OP pic, if you look very closely.
One of the artists must be into that "shyly taking a small bite" thing.

The college anime club I'm in is watching this show this semester and we just finished episode 3 and wow that was bad cg, but anyway some of the chicks in my club hate the producer guy cause they think he is a bully and want to know if he gets better? Personally I think he is awesome so please does he ever stop being such a mad lad?

youtube.com/watch?v=NHgO_SNAHoQ

Who's the deep voice that starts after Ai?
It sounds fucking amazing!

>does he ever stop being such a mad lad?
No. But he arguably gets "better" in some regards.

>the deep voice
You must mean Lily.

That's Junko's angel voice.

Does she have any other big songs? I'm not going to lie, after listening to this song a few times she's become my favorite singer of this anime, and probably even my favorite singer of all time.
Its rare to see talent this great.

He stopped being shown as a troll around episode 7.

>Does she have any other big songs?
Yeah, here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjxiID8WS68

This only does 2 things for me
1. makes me think they need to hire a better sound guy, none of the girls can sound good when they have to scream over the instrumentals
2. pissed off lily isn't really a man

Junko still sounds the best though. Cutest VA too.

You never miss a thread, don't you?

>Junko still sounds the best though.
Sure, if you say so. It's not for me to judge your taste, strage as it may be.

Would you?

Attached: 71924527_p0.jpg (1616x2891, 1.83M)

Honestly, after finally listening to this I can tell you're a Sakifag because the only one who pulled off even a decent performance is Lily's VA. The only reason Saki even sounds sort of on tune is because her voice is already a mess normally, so its harder to tell.

But all things considered, this looks like a really shitty venue and most of them are amateurs who can't be expected to perform live that well. The shitty sound and stage crew didn't help.

Regardless, listening to the actual tracks Junko has by far the highest upper limit on ability. Hopefully her VA gets more live experience so she can be as great as she is in studio in person as well.

Attached: 1534622218645.jpg (1032x4758, 1M)

I hope we get a rap battle in season 2.They should try out more genres.

You're trolling again, Junkofag.
And thanks for admitting that you hadn't even listened to it before making your preposperous statements in the last few threads.
Now shut up and be peaceful like the OP says.

>Every Junkofag is the same person
Either way, I'm not even a Junkofag. She just has the best sounding voice in studio, this live doesn't really change that.

The only thing that video shows is that Lily's VA knows how to sing live and nobody else does. Doesn't change Junko being the best overall singer though.

And you're the one who responded to an innocent question with a shitpost video

>I hope we get a rap battle in season 2.
We've already had one. And, honestly, that one was more of a gimmick than an actual exploration of the genre. Which is why it worked. I can't see it working as well if they try to take it seriously.

>They should try out more genres.
While that could be interesting, they'd need a reason to go into those genres. Doing it just because would be rather distracting.
Anyway, which genres would you suggest?

Holy shit fuck off already. Nobody cares about your 3DPD shit sakishitter.

>and nobody else does
Multiple people pointed out that Asami delivered a great performance. And multiple people pointed out where exactly any of them made errors.
You're post is just another attempt of riling up Sakifags.

>Doesn't change Junko being the best overall singer though.
It does. The only time we could her her voice unaltered, she was the worst by far. That's just a fact.
You can like her or her voice best, but you cannot claim she's a good singer.

>an innocent question
You really think this wasn't just masked baiting? Really? After Junkotrolls bringing up the same thing in the last half a dozen of threads to provoke a reaction?

>a shitpost video
So, if I understand you correctly, a recording of a stage performance is "shitposting", because it brings up facts you don't like?

Anyway, I'm done responding. Let's keep this thread free of further shit like this please.

>After Junkotrolls bringing up the same thing in the last half a dozen of threads to provoke a reaction?
Why ain't you a peacekeeper for starting it right now? Get a trip so I can filter you

>Asami
I'm assuming that's Saki's VA, and she sounded just as bad as all of them. Saki just also sounds like shit so you don't notice.

>This is the only unaltered song we have of her
It doesn't really matter. Singing live has less to do with actual singing ability and the ability to sing live on stage. Its just a different, but related skill set. You can't just alter someone's voice to be as good as she sounds in studio, that's her natural talent in a controlled environment where she doesn't have to deal with the nerves of singing live.

>Someone asks for more music of a girl
>It must be bait so here let me post the same youtube video in every thread that noone cares about showing seiyuus sucking at being idols
na, you're the only one trolling, no idea why i'm still responding because you're clearly just a shit head.

>because it brings up facts
it brings up facts nobody cares about. the live doesn't matter. I don't understand why you post this in every thread despite every time being told nobody cares except for you.

go bait the gridman thread you dumb autist, nobody cares about your seiyuu boner.
Just deal with the fact Junko sounds better than your slut and stop trying to hide behind a single video attempting to prove otherwise.
If you actually wanted to prove otherwise you'd post comparisons of them in the actual anime or actual recordings of their songs, not a rushed live concert where they clearly didn't even have a rehearsal. Instead you saw a single video that conveniently shows everyone fucking up due to shitty circumstances and post that every second you can.

You're the bait, go get eaten by a catfish. Get a trip so we can filter you already.

Attached: 1520327763566.jpg (564x800, 809K)

At this point I can't tell if you're trolling or you're really this obsessed.

Attached: 1548611065874.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>After Junkotrolls bringing up the same thing in the last half a dozen of threads to provoke a reaction?
Are you sure it's not just because everyone else in the world recognizes her skill and unironically talks about it?

Attached: DznhMOMUUAAKbhe.jpg (1053x843, 191K)

They are all great. Lily and Kotaro too.
S2 when.

And Romero. As well as pretty much all side characters. It's rare to have that many sympathetical characters in a show.

>S2 when.
We MIGHT get an announcement in March, with the next live events.
But unless they plan to release it before next winter season, that'd be a bit soon.

I wonder what they would do with these cardboards after the event. Sell them to the highest bidder?

Attached: 1544021099510.jpg (1152x2048, 226K)

>college anime club

Fuck off to Reddit.

The owner probably took them home, that greedy bastard.

Store owners are rarely otaku themselves. So most won't take them home.
They are usually regarded as throwaway items (the cardboards, not the store owners). So that's what happens to them; they get thrown away.

>clarfying that it refers to the cardboard
There must be some a story to this

Attached: 1550881299665.jpg (483x461, 31K)

>There must be some a story to this
If you own an anime-centric store in Japan, you might as well be regarded a throwaway item. But it'd be impolite to call you that, wouldn't it?

I want to lick a zombie tummy!

I am sure there were guests who ask him that same question.
Maybe he gave them away if he didn't need them himself.

>all
>girls

Attached: 1505690418494.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Lily is a girl with benefits

Masao's stage personality, "Lily", is a girl as well.

Attached: diagram.png (1650x1275, 70K)

Mostly accurate. But why won't you bully Kotaro?

I want Yuugiri to bully me. Is that also an option?

>anime club I'm in
Fuck off, normalfag.

Depends on if it's sexual bullying or regular bullying.

What kind of bullying is her slapping me?

Depends. Is she wearing this outfit for the slapping?

Attached: ready_for_some_slapping.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

If she wants to. Her normal training clothes would be fine, too.

Attached: 1549650969104.png (707x462, 259K)

>no trolling
>no hate
Can I post yuri without someone getting angry?

Can I say Lily is a girl without any drama?

But that makes all the difference! If she doesn't wear her special slapping-outfit, it can't be sexual.

What if she slaps me naked?

>Can I post yuri without someone getting angry?
Yes, but please try not to insinuate that non-yuri pairings are worse or that anyone is canonically a lesbian. That alsways causes unnecessary conflict.

>Can I say Lily is a girl without any drama?
You can say that, but expect people to disagree.

I think it'd be in everyone's best interest if anything can be said, as long as it's not intentionally causing conflict. Personal insults should be kept to a minimum. From both sides of the debate. Of course, that won't really work on Yea Forums.

>What if she slaps me naked?
Is she naked or are you? Or does she slap you so hard that you immediately drop your clothes?

I meant her naked.
>Or does she slap you so hard that you immediately drop your clothes?
Is that an already existing fetish? Because now I have it.

>Is that an already existing fetish?
I don't think so.

>Because now I have it.
Congrats.

Lily is for sucking his Masao.