>OP plays
>5 minutes of ads
>Back to the show
>5 minutes of ads in the middle of the episode
>Back to the show
>Before the ED plays another few minutes of ads
>ED plays
>10 more minutes of ads before the next show

Jesus and I thought American TV was bad, how do people sit through this shit? It kills your immersion hard

Attached: 858141AF-34D3-4617-B112-EFD47C039403.jpg (739x415, 28K)

They don't, they record it and watch it later.

You seem to be severely exageratting

how did you watch it OP?

Do I need to record it to prove it to you? Just watch it yourself. Tokyo MX, Channel 110.

A TV in a hotel room.

>OP plays
>5 minutes of ads
Never seen this before myself, just the ones between shows and parts A/B.
Do you mean the この ばんぐみ わ… stuff? That hardly lasts 5 minutes.

Can confirm OP is lying and has no concept of what a "minute" is

>わ

Attached: 1534578099445.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I-I'm learning.

Attached: you cant do anything.png (300x200, 137K)

わら

What the fuck? Does all of Yea Forums stream anime now? What the fuck happened around here while I was away?

>stream
I think OP meant live Japanese tv

Molnin lescue! Sometimes that stuff's okay.

Nip commercials are at least short so you get a good variety of 'em. I only remember one set of commercials in the middle and one at the end when I watched live a year ago.

You can now suicide. Congrats user

Ganbatte, user-kun. I believe in you!

Moaning LesQ was the best ad of course all time.

whats the difference between recording and torrenting? both are piracy.

> watching cable TV
You shouldn't be doing this if you're under the age of 50.

Attached: no_thanks.jpg (1440x810, 106K)

Do they even have a concept of cable TV in Japan? All the anime I watched was just plain ol broadcast.

I don't know the difference. If you're younger than 50 and have that TV box thing that you have to pay for on a regular basis that comes with a remote where you flick through channels then you should kill yourself.

Attached: confused.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

Thanks to Mr Rogers, recording is not piracy.

you're supposed to read the twitter live reaction feeds during the ads.

>10 minutes of ads between shows
>5 minutes of ads
>5 minutes of ads in the middle of the episode
>10 more minutes of ads before the next show
Sure dude. Do you realize that slot is only 30 minutes and anime episode is 24-25 minutes?

I was in Japan for Comiket/new years. You're exaggerating.
I watched the first episode for pretty much everything this season live and it surprised me how short they were compared to in the US. I felt like I barely had time to grab a drink.

Satellite dish master race reporting in

Attached: 1405628396951.jpg (236x368, 27K)

>he doesn't like japan ads
SUPERR DRYYY!!!

Attached: Asahi-Can-Final.jpg (512x768, 66K)

They record from the channel they pay for, how is that piracy? Uploading it however...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING LESCUE

Attached: 52835500_p0.png (650x941, 492K)

*rent

>I thought American TV was bad
A typical anime episode is 23:40 min long. A typical American show is 22 minutes long. So yes American TV is bad, worse even. For further proof all you need to look at is Adult Swim. They used to (not sure if they still do because I haven't watched in about a decade) heavily cut down the opening and ending songs of an anime to show more commercials.

I miss Morning Rescue.

KONO BANGUMI WA

Man, I live in Japan, it isn't that bad. There is literally only a commercial at the half way point.

Japanese TV is absolutely terrible, and Japanese commercials loose their charm pretty quickly but it simply is not as extreme as you are saying.

I dunno man, been here 3 years now and the ads still seem interesting to me.

When I see a new add I enjoy it but I simply hate seeing the same thing over and over again and generally speaking commercials of any kind offend me on a deep primal level in a way that I can't even explain.

>at japan last week
>90% are some kind of talk shows where the guests go do shit around the city

The one about animals doing smart stuff was cute though, the cat opening the locked sliding door was great.

minutes of ads between shows
It's called a commercial, you fucking zoomer. Holy shit.

Attached: 1262647284062.jpg (700x473, 135K)

I only really watch TV while I eat dinner, but there's still a few I like. Like that one about the credit cards.

Source?

OP being cut aside it's not that different in Japan. Even the ED coming up after commercials happened when I was there.

>you have to pay for on a regular basis
They actually have tax for it here. Granted, it's only for national broadcasting network, and rest are "free", in a sense.

% are some kind of talk shows where the guests go do shit around the city
Holy fuck this. On pretty every channel I flipped through it was a fucking panel watching a video clip while their reactions are shown in those gay little circles in the corners of the screen

That makes no sense. The timeslot is only 30 minutes per episode at most there would be 8 to 10 minutes of ads. Also japanese ads are comfy.

they do. It doesn't have the foothold that cable in america did, as everything important is still on broadcast tv in japan, but it's still there. Seems like it's for movies, foreign imports and for certain anime to have uncensored runs on AT-X

Japanese TV is so weird. They have so many panel shows where they have celebrities or experts commenting on the news or some mundane shit. Where do they get these personalities?

Also the good anime is shown after midnight

Does anyone know who that fat Japanese woman that looks like a tranny is? She’s always on those panel shows

You're completely full of shit. I've watched Japanese TV live and there's one short commercial break in the middle of the show. This has to be the randomest thing to lie about.

Don't worry. Everybody made that mistake when they started out. Even Japanese children do it.

Are you new to anime or something?

Why would you do that? Webrips are literally superior in every single way, subs aside.

MAME SHIBA~

I wish I didn't know exactly who you are talking about