youtube.com/watch?v=4IHrlk-USGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lets have some fun
>Netflix
No.

Its fun if you're a sadist.

Go away >>>v/

Adam Sandler

If I have to do this retarded thing then fine, Tom Hiddleston would make a great Alucard. Kate Upton for Seras while we're at it.

I just imagined this and it's funnier than I expected in a "it's so shitty it's good" kind of way.

But what about, and I say this with the utmost sincerity, Adam Sandler as The Major?

Idris Elba

Fawking drink tha blood Sera yah gonna fawking die kid!

Got a better one, cast the Hellsing characters for a CW adaptation. Like in my nightmares.

Nah, he's too street.
Would make a great choice for Anderson tho.

Lee Pace as Alucard
Kate Upton as Seras
Jennifer Lawrence as Integra
Idris Elba as Walter
Gerard Butler as Alexander Anderson
Josh Gad as The Major
Charlize Theron as Zorin
Henry Cavill as Pip.

Ryan Reynolds

Nah, Greenpoolchu is too busy.

die faggot

A more important question, who plays pic related?

Attached: schrodinger___hellsing_ultimate_by_rokudo_aurora-day7u7o.jpg (600x849, 96K)

Chrispin Freeman.

The current eng dub is already good as it is. Like one of the very few passable dubs in existence.
The major is better, tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=4IHrlk-USGY

All good except Lawrence as Sir Integra. Someone more serious.

Would American audiences even be ready for him?

This is what you get for allowing live action threads. This shit will become the norm.

I think the dub works because the show is already ridiculously over the top. Ridiculous voice acting adds instead of ruining like it usually does.

Eddie Murphy.

Norio Wakamoto.

We will make them ready. Jailbait Nazi catboys are kino.

Attached: 1549802706128.jpg (529x550, 55K)

One could only imagine what a Hellsing show on CW would look like...But I would be down for Tom Cavanaugh being in it.

The fact that TFS fandub was LESS over the top than the original Major speeches shows how well and crazy the performance of the original was.

If we absolutely need to cast him then I'm gonna go with that kid who plays the son on The Gifted.

A pretty good choice user

Attached: MV5BYzkzZjNiMzgtMjJmYy00YTc0LWE5YmMtYTVlMGE0ZWZjMzQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIzNjM5MzU@._V1_SX1499_CR0,0,14 (1499x999, 112K)

Also what about Kodi Smith-Mcphee? He's about 20-something and pretty twinkish looking. He's perfect for playing Schrodinger. Or Ezra Miller.

Will Smith

You could drive a semi-truck between his eyes, no thanks.

Attached: inbreeding.jpg (3464x2309, 907K)

Imo, Deborah Ann Woll would rock it as Sir Integra.

For Netflix? Gabriel Iglesias.

Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone.

He's all grown up now, remember?

He still got it.

Attached: 1542958184884.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>Checked.
Very nice.

Chris 'Takahata101' Arnott

I would watch it but I doubt anyone could have the same voice as the english dub and for me it would be too distracting

Brody would be perfect.

Attached: E55.png (479x346, 228K)