True or False

This show is great so far and will eventually be the next anime that normies will come to love then Yea Forums will claim to hate it

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 14K)

False, that's Kaguya-sama

I hate kaguya now

>normies

I'm pretty sure that Yea Forums has already started hating it

>normies

i wish japs would stop making anime of good mango so i can be a hipster forever

>skips internal dialogue
Anime is shit, the manga will be suffering power creeps

The hipster cycle continues. It is pretty clear Yakusoku no Neverland is AOTS yet Yea Forums pretends obscure shit like mob and dororo is.

mob isn't obscure I don't think but I agree with everything else

normies, casuals whatever you want to call them

Back to ledit, nigger normalfag

>Dororo
>Obscure

I've been on this site longer than you by at least 10 years

Honestly? False. The show isn't even that bad but it was way over hyped. And it's being far outclassed by other shows this season.

its been the manga normies love but faggots hate for more than 2 years.

I rarely see threads about this series, even with the manga

I think this is a great season so far, but nothing I've watched so far is as interesting or suspenseful as this show. Love the art and character designs too.

I think it will catch on a little later with casuals

Been watching a few episodes but i can't stand how utterly stupid the girl is and the guys playing along her idiocy.
It gets better at some point?

I guess it all comes down to personal tastes in genre. It is the only suspense/mystery/tactics show airing right now right?

Every goddamn thursday and friday there are multiple threads on the anime and manga. I even started to see trolls use the emma picture multiple times.

>normies
How to spot a normalfag, the easy way.

I guess it doesn't get better then.

>ray dies
>emma almost loses a fucking leg
>all the kids are captured back
>that shady guy who wrote the books was just bullshitting
>nigger mama dindunuffin
yeah there is your masterpiece

The show’s pretty good but the manga is much, much better. The sad thing is is that the Grace Field / escape arc is the only good arc in Promised Neverland. Everything after they escape is complete shit, especially from Goldy Pond on.

False

Most of us already disliked it after the escape, it turns to absolute shit.

It's the only thriller/mystery show that I know of airing, but I mean I'm just more curious to see what happens next in this show than what body part they get back in the next Dororo episode or whatever Shield Hero is going to do next.