Pretty disappointed with the goblin slayer soundtrack honestly

Pretty disappointed with the goblin slayer soundtrack honestly

Attached: dis.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Everything is disappointing. It's shit.

I know, right? The goofy goober song is missing.

Attached: 1422338475636.jpg (2560x1440, 471K)

Voices are good.

>can't wait to see this animated
>it's shit

Attached: c4xVJxA.jpg (1740x1305, 431K)

>CG Goblin Slayer

What's the point of animating something if you can't even afford to draw the main character

They wanted the berserk 2016 audience

The GS anime in general was shit, it was only good to generate fanart...which is already over.

Attached: 1549488641604.png (441x377, 116K)

How much for that babu?

Is free, she is on SM's way.

One tofu.

Attached: 1550636634431.png (919x612, 371K)

Thanks, I'll take her.

Priestess would unironically do well in a residen evil game. She is basically Rebecca.

Maybe if she had some CQC and firearm training. As she is, she'd get bitten no doubt.

Duh, she would have had the same training Rebecca had (on field medic, remember?). Also, with her insane luck, she would never get bitten.

Priestess has insane luck, even with fantasy fucking up the roll, Priestess luck nade appear just in time to save her.

Luck can only take you so far, and it'd be even worse if she didn't have her miracles. Give her some training like the other user said and she'll likely be fine.

Yeah she's kinda mary sue based on that one user said, even more than the hero. I guess the only thing that would made sense is that they gonna move Priestess to the capital since she's already reaching gold/platinum rank...
That's the only thing that will make sense.

She is never going to leave GS side if she can say something about it. Also, "is not totally because she is in love with him! Not at all! That can't be!".

I just said that if she goes to resident evil, she would be the local Rebecca and that includes training in fire arms.

Nah that wouldn't made any sense. Like SM even if she voices her to not want to separate, she will be forced.
She's capable of doing non-goblin extermintation after all. If she didn't move on after being mary sue, she's just gonna be a badly written character, and made many plot holes.

I like most of the action oriented parts of the ost while the rest borderline to being too slow and drab...just like the show.

What? So far she has been separate from him for circumstances out of her control, like in volume 9, the only reason why she didn't went with GS and CG was because she was late for helping in the temple with sick people. Priestess will never leave GS side, even if he tries to send her away "because she can much more for the world a d she is just stuck with me", Priestess will cry, scream and kick that she will not leave him.

Nah she will, all the sue is the foreshadow of her moving on just like the wizard boy. She's not going to be GS2 she will be Hero ver.2

>even if he tries to send her away "because she can much more for the world a d she is just stuck with me", Priestess will cry, scream and kick that she will not leave him.
Just like what she did in the latest volume right? Like how she's doing quest WITHOUT GS?
Why are you contradicting yourself? You said that she's done everything herself that it seems GS being there is not necessary. The only way this series gonna keep the title "Goblin Slayer" is by making Priestess move on and separated having her own party. Else it wouldn't make sense.

Maybe she'll realize this and start fucking up on purpose.

I don't think she's the type to do that, maybe if she got cursed...

I just said she was late in volume 9, GS was already gone and the bullies come to her asking for help while she was "like a puppy waiting for her master" so she and the other silvers decided to help. And during the whole ice witch quest she was full of an "anxiety" feeling, which was her divination skill telling her that GS was in danger and at the end she finally figured out the divination and ran to GS, nevermind she being exhausted and the party beaten down.

>Sneind the most popular GS Character away fr the main group.
You are very stupid, didn't you? The volumes without loads of her had the worst sales.

*Sending
*From
Fucking typos

Or kill GS and make her take the title. She already acts like him when he is not with her and this is scaring Elf.

Attached: 1544582289608.png (773x1200, 1.08M)

Yes? really make her a Sue isn't it? That's why since it is turning into Priestess spotlight hogging, the most sense way is to make her move out of GS party.

>act like him
She act more like the hero than GS

No, is plain up retarded, you only want to remove Priestess. In case you haven't noticed, Priestess is more protagonist of this story than GS.

You mean without the adventuring part.

No, she doesn't, Haruhi won't trick a yeti so she can kill him from the back with a slingshot or order her party to not go after the running yetis because, in her own words, "they aren't goblins".

I'm just following your reason. You said Priestess is more protagonist, but from the current volumes it seems to me she's more from the reader perspective.
If what you say are true that the following volume is that GS aren't important anymore then yes, the only thing that make sense is that she gonna move the higher ups.
Other than that just make it plain up retarded.

Haruhi doesn't have to use her head to stay alive, unlike Priestess.

Doushite? Doushite?

Yes she does, she defeat Yeti with ease. GS had to struggle and need his party, while Priestess is not.

That is not act, that is fighting. On terms of behavior, Priestess acts like GS when he is not around, just much more cunning, manipulative and even ruthless. This is nothing like Haruhi, who is just a Leroy jenkings moron that never plans her moves.

GS had to prepared stuffs, and need to learn from outsider about chemical reaction and such. Need his party to do the trick.
Priestess literally soloed without any outsider knowledge.

No, you aren't, you just want Priestess out.

So you mean, Priestess is even more Sue than the hero right?
Then you are agreeing with me all along.

Not really, just making Priestess doing anything without actual struggle is just plain up retarded.

Of course she is, but this doesn't mean she is going to "move on and leave GS", that is stupid.

people r over exaggerating right when they say it's shit

Hey fate and destiny is just a roll of a dice. Fantasy gonna get her back as her main PC whether she likes it or not.
Nothing stupid about it.
Now, shitting and downplaying every character, that is stupid.

Why is that stupid?
First she done beating demon lord arms while GS passed out.
Second, she start beating ice with, no GS this time.
Logical conclusion is that the third time, she will started detaching from GS and helping other rookies.

Attached: 1543711181595.png (922x289, 290K)

So just like Samurai gonna die or else it won't make sense, I guess Priestess also going off GS party or else it won't make sense.
I can see where this is going.

It's no breakthrough but it's not THAT shit.

More focus on other girls is always welcome to me.

Attached: 5bf661c161c6f_2018-11-22-54910.jpg (515x459, 88K)

What? The Samurai is in a prequel, of course something must happen to him or else loads of stuff won't make sense. Priestess is in the present, we don't know the future of that present unlike with the Samurai.

Exactly, we both don't know what actually happening but we know what likely will be happen and we took it as a fact. Anything that doesn't match what we like, we shit on that user and call them plain retarded.
Also don't forget every typo that this user does, it's his quirk.

Which means, Priestess not separating is plain retarded

Attached: OCT_gsl_01_v1a (0-00-00-00)_jpeg.jpg (2000x2000, 3.17M)

Attached: fasterly.png (211x309, 30K)

I think Priestess turn into crackpot that puts goblins above vampire/yeti is a pretty good explanation.

Attached: notgoblin.jpg (700x489, 106K)

Attached: seething priestess.png (194x222, 29K)

Need more Priestess.

Attached: 73274760_p0.png (1722x2436, 1.07M)

Meh, I didn't even like it or the anime that much compared to the manga anyways, that one sad/melancholic track that plays is decent but the entire OST as a whole was pretty average at best

She "beat" high level slime & can leave GS way before that, but she didn't.

Attached: 1540088382902.jpg (1000x1400, 591K)

This scene was fine, if different in tone. The Mirror fight/goblin lord rematch was garbage by comparison, though

You mean without the metagaming part.

Attached: 1547419088505.jpg (1417x2048, 545K)

anyone have a download or torrent for the OST?

Attached: 1540759658906.jpg (709x1000, 161K)

No we don't.

Goblin wearing stupid swashbuckler hat when?

Attached: Antonio.jpg (852x477, 62K)