He still watches exclusively seasonal anime despite not having seen the classics

>he still watches exclusively seasonal anime despite not having seen the classics

Attached: 1522254901826.png (292x309, 89K)

pre K on shows are unwatchable for the most part

Can't watch any anime before 2013, to be honest... it's hard to go back to that shit when modern anime is so hi-tech

>he watches anime that doesnt come in at least BD quality

>he cares more about the experience of watching something with Yea Forums and is always on the lookout for meme shows and trainwrecks

But I just watched legend of the blue wolves yesterday.

A thread died for this.

>boomer thread

I've only watched a handful of seasonal anime and I think all of it has been adaptations of stuff I've read the manga of.

There's plenty of older anime (pre-2000 because of cels and film) that have bluray releases. They're hit or miss though since the people doing the release insist on filtering out as much grain as possible regardless of the effect on the image.

>that boomer that still watches anime on VHS

>these replies

not OP but jesus fuck
thank fuck i dont browse this fucking shithole anymore

>he still watches seasonal anime

Attached: 1487392175494.gif (297x168, 206K)

>watching anime

>they're probably not even ironic

Attached: 1550882087609.png (676x505, 271K)

Same, I feel.like this thread was intentionally put here to ward me and oldfags off

Attached: 1476044967959.jpg (306x331, 69K)

tick tock boomers your time's up

>oldfags
>falling for the lowest of bait
Sure you are.

Im a proto zoomer, I just remember the time when we had to see the classics to get an understanding otherwise you'd start seeing anond claiming that the only 2 anime they saw in 3 years are the best anime ever because they just don't watch enough anime.

You get this on everywhere. You watch such a small amount of shit that you don't actually know what is good, you just latch onto one thing and since it's "your thing" you have to say its good.

Why did you make this bait user? If you were an oldfag then you.would have stopped being a shitposter long ago.

Jesus Christ you're retarded, I didn't post that shit.
But keep calling yourself an oldfag when you can't even tell what's bait.

Soon you ADHD Zoomers will be able to enjoy a classic.

Attached: e.jpg (639x401, 168K)

not those anons but thanks to seeing alot of conversations on certain other websites i personally have lost the ability to tell whats bait and whats real

Then you're a fucking retard, seriously, it's fucking bait 101.

do you know how popular Yea Forums is?

What the fuck does the popularity of the site has to do with your ability to recognize bait?

>how does letting in a bunch of retards impair your ability to tell whos just pretending to be retarded
nigger what

More retards means more idiots posting shit, that doesn't change what bait is and how it works.

you don't get it bait and real posts look the same now. back then you could more easily tell who was pretending to be retarded because their wasn't as many genuine retards running around

Watching old anime is depressing.

>their
*there
so you can't ree about it

Did you fucking read the first two replies on this thread? If you thought for a second that those were real you are a fucking retard.
This fucking thread was about to die before the "oldfags" decided to bump it back to page 1.

How so?

seen all the classics already

Maybe you should learn how to capitalize while you're at it.

>used to watch 20 ep a day
>can barely watch 3 a day now

when the fuck did i say anything about the first few posts?

Christ you're retarded.

not a native english speaker so i don't have perfect grammar and don't care to :^)

i was just defending them because i understand what their saying whether or not you can see that i don't care

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Jashin-chan Dropkick - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.29_[2019.01.31_21.05.14].jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Before you try to defend shit, you fucking retarded ESL, learn English if you're going to post on an American imageboard.
I understood what they were saying and what you have been trying to say through broken English, I called them retards for thinking that any of the replies in this thread before they showed up were anything but shitposting.

i would if i wasn't the most lazy man on earth

3 a week you mean?

real anime boomer watching inuyasha on a CRT

>he doesnt watch seasonal and classics at the same time
neck yourself

>I love 480p talking heads drawn in ugly style, shit voice acting and writing and tropes that didn't die off yet
ok I see

Lol, wouldn't it be funny if we posted lists of what we have watched and are watching. I hear some people rate their anime too on their lists, haha, we should share those lists.

Name a classic that is this.

Evangelion
Naruto

neither of those are classics

>anime
>classics
Most old anime is shit, makes me laugh to see people rec garbage like Gundam as classics.

The problem is that there is literally 60 years worth of classic anime to watch starting with Astro Boy so I could spend the rest of my life watching the classics and still not even come close to see them all.

I've seen some and that's plenty for now. I'll see some more over time. I prefer to live in the present though.

Does Yea Forums have a list of "the classics?" I hope that's not supposed to mean Hasbro-tier shit like Fist of the North Star (it's fine if you enjoy it but it's ultimately eight hour blocks of Kenshiro poking people then a plot point then repeat)

Here are some:
Texhnolyze
Haibane Renmei
Planetes
Gankutsuou
School Rumble
Beck
.Hack//Sign
GTO
Fomoffu
Last Exile

Best thing about older shows is they have a higher tendency to be complete stories and run for longer number of episodes, which go in hand with each other.

I remember Manga Entertainment, ADV and Pioneer.

the classics are classics and I'll always be able to look them up on the facebook top 10 animu lists these "oldfags with taste" read

but a seasonal anime will be lost to the ages unless it's mainsteam normieshit, though Yea Forums does a decent job of finding secret stuff

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Conception - 02 [720p].mkv - 00000.png (1280x720, 1M)

watch that list the other user gave you and EVA if you haven't, although some people don't consider it a classic the age of the board has changed