>>185162355

Attached: __himesaka_noa_watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_drawn_by_youkan__sample-9c07ead36cb8a65d2246562b5e1814d (850x1011, 154K)

>No Feet
faggot.

>waaaa why are they discussing anime on the anime board

Why does she have a miniature butt on her crotch?

lurk moar newfag/salesfag

Oh my god, I'm pulling my ads this minute. Clearly this site isn't SFW.

Attached: 1550593266456.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Are you mad because Wataten is in the top ten-top two? Or are you posting like this to make the normalfags angry at Wataten?

the board is kinda slow right

did the anons finally get a job?

Those threads are fine though, fuck off.

My loli gf Noa is so cute.

Attached: 1550000198928.webm (770x1004, 357K)

loli didn't forgot legs day, I see.

Not him but its that and the new changes probably drove some people away. I don't even visit Yea Forums as much anymore.
As the opening song of Dororo says: Party is over.

I'm gonna say the C-word!

what new changes? what happened now?

That's NSFW you can't say the C-word!

Hiro is going to implement email requirement to post

I wish I had a job, I want money goddamn it

mods will nuke this thread

CUNNY

More stricter rules less loliposting,funposting,Yea Forums was place that i would come to talk about things that i would cant talk in other website but that era is over.

Do you gentleman have your C-word pass?

Good. Tenshitters should stay in their fucking containment.

The advertisers user! What about the ads!?

found the facebook normalfag

what would an ad for this thread be?

With a job you wouldn't be able to spend several daily hours in this healthy and friendly environment called Yea Forums

Cute and funny!

fuck off cancer

diapers maybe? School Supplies?

It's probably a lot better for my health. Spending 16 hours every day in a computer chair on Yea Forums is destroying my body and mind.

Puffy.

Maybe you could have your loli threads if you followed the guidelines but since you don't want to, too bad.
Nothing wrong with either thread, but depending on the mod working at the hour it might be deleted or not by his bias on the matter.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this thread.
Oldfag thread, its quality depends on the kind of userbase active at the current hour but taking in count the 95% of the userbase nowadays are newfags and phoneposters I doubt it would be any good, back in 2012 the thread would have been 100% ok.

CUNNY

>Absolutely nothing wrong with this thread.
look at the fucking thread, you fucking retard
it's nothing but /pol/ shit discussion about slavery

Sounds like one guy throwing buzzwords to bait people and people falling for the bait, I guess,but a nuke would do the job instead of deleting the thread.

>Nothing wrong with either thread
Go shitpost somewhere else.

I do. What of it?

Are you the same sperg that spams /qa/ with your whining about threads on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1550490864910.png (1000x1000, 484K)

You might not like the stricter rules, but it was necessary as Yea Forums continues to get more and more newfags that refuse to lurk and act as if they are still on wherever they came from. The numbers got to a point where self moderation was barely effective and oldfags were giving up on it.

Are you one of those faggots who cry about shit like Sakurafish being banned?
Do I have to remind you that it literally became a reddit meme? It's a good thing that they banned it.

>Do I have to remind you that it literally became a reddit meme?
Everything on the internet will sooner or later end up in that cespool, are we not allowed to do anything because some other shit website will end up using it?

>we not allowed to do anything because some other shit website will end up using it
That's quit the history of Yea Forums and its memes

no, it just has to be banned the moment it becomes reddit

>capitalized greentext
>punctuated greentext
He came from somewhere else.

Could you try again in English?

Sakurafish is a fucking banner on this site, who gives a shit about what reddit does?

>who gives a shit about what reddit does
How new are you?

I'm not new, giving a shit about what reddit does is, was and will always will be a fucking waste of time. Unless some retard starts bringing shit from there here you shouldn't even think about it.

Why is reddit still a fucking meme here? What reddit does literally in no way impacts the quality of a meme. And it's not some fucking hivemind or united front to wage war against, it's a bunch of dickweeds in interest groups. Almost like another shithole I know.