Are the themes of Mob Psycho really relevant to anyone besides Mobbu himself? Most of the relationships he creates are...

Are the themes of Mob Psycho really relevant to anyone besides Mobbu himself? Most of the relationships he creates are, either directly or indirectly, because of his psychic powers. He would have little to no friends and be bullied to suicide if he didn't have his powers, which certainly give him confidence and friends even if he chooses not to use them. Feel free to call me a brainlet, but explain why I'm wrong while doing so.

Attached: 300539.jpg (225x350, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjMac6c-8A
mangadex.org/title/23944/reigen
twitter.com/MarkGavatino
reigenscans.tumblr.com/post/183078948503/i-really-dont-want-to-be-that-guy-but-im-so#notes
youtube.com/watch?v=XkcGuZHPbKk
spiritsandsuch.com
youtube.com/watch?v=duvntHvo-_Y
twitter.com/mobbot_/status/1101117270187683843
youtu.be/3Um3KrQWEls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought the point was that Mob would be more extroverted if he didn't have his powers, because that way he wouldn't have to keep his powers in check and be able to express more emotions.
I do think that Mob is extremely lucky when it comes to the people he has around, its basically like the perfect set of people from an introverted teeanger to get support.

Well the manga has a pretty clear message of humility that's consistent throughout, the esper stuff in that context is just a metaphor for anything that could make someone special or unique. Also in terms of the social benefits gained from psychic powers, that's not exactly the point. The Mogami arc ends with Mob concluding he should be thankful for what he has rather than resent the world for not always being good. Appreciation is pretty universally applicable.

Mobs powers also served to isolate him for a very long time just as much as they eventually paved the way to make real connections. Any number of talents can get your foot in the door, but they won't keep you in the room.

Wouldn't the body improvement club still be his friends? He wants to impress his crush without his powers so he'd join the club in any timeline.

Mob's psycho powers are just an insert for any faggot little gay talent you faggots think you have, e.g. mastering the sword. Is this your first children's shuonen anime/book/paint by the numbers kind of thingy?

Attached: 116524165452.jpg (720x720, 166K)

>He would have little to no friends and be bullied to suicide if he didn't have his powers
That's a world of Mogami's creation and so is that Mob, Mob even said so. Mob is like this in the first place because of his psychic powers, after he hurt Ritsu and basically self-isolated. That's what 100% is, his emotions overflowing, and ??? is when he can no longer control himself and goes into a psychotic break.

In any case it's a general theme. The thing that Mob believes is a negative attribute becomes something he can use to connect with others. It gives him both troubles and happiness but primarily because he sought to become a member of society rather than just suffering alone because he was scared his powers were a bad thing.

Those "faggot little gay talents" aren't actually cool, useful, or impressive.

Serizawa's story is pretty important to me.

I want to fuck Reigen

Who doesn't?

>you will never give Reigen a massage oil covered paizuri
I want to murder myself.

Attached: C2IC_VcUcAAVBWz.jpg (1512x2016, 340K)

>He would have little to no friends and be bullied to suicide if he didn't have his powers
Mogami, please.
He'd just be like Ritsu if he was normal.
Which is fine.

The point is that you have to coexist as a whole. If he only focused on his powers or just never used them he wouldn't have been able to have any of that. It was because he worked on himself in other ways, and thought about understanding and coexisting with people, and recognized that he still has a lot of flaws and challenges outside of his superpower. That's what made the ways he actually chose to use the power meaningful, he was able to integrate it in an actual day to day life with other people without becoming a huge headcase weirdo like Teru or Scar.

In real life some people are born really huge and strong, or beautiful, or with the real superpower, which is having lots of money. You can't deny these things and be happy, but if you let them consume you you also never become happy.

What we're supposed to take away form this is that being normal is also a sort of superpower, because you can simply choose to live how you want to without being burdened. Having the freedom to live a peaceful life isn't something everyone has.

there are reigens irl wandering around being poor yet talented christmas cakes without life direction

you could probably find some if you looked

Attached: ripreigen1.png (500x667, 223K)

Attached: ripreigen2.png (500x667, 208K)

This pic makes me incredibly sad, I'm so glad he got out of mogami world

Attached: 15512235375547896951399381827127.png (656x841, 499K)

why did they cut this scene? it's one of the best Dimple's lines

Attached: mobjet.jpg (925x890, 116K)

lmao nigga what themes just watch it like for the cool explosions and shit

i love those bros so much man godam

I wonder if bones forgets that mob has eyebrows sometimes, I know I do

Pic in question

Fuck

Mob is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: mobbu132.gif (500x429, 462K)

Evil Mob

Attached: mmob 2.jpg (579x377, 175K)

Whats he fapping to?

Attached: 1549920401353.jpg (960x1199, 246K)

You're not special

Are you retarded?

I've always viewed the Mob and even One Punch as working with the idea that power alone doesn't solve everything, and can even make a person more isolated.

I don't think its fair to say that his relationships are enabled by his powers - in the beginning his powers held him back as well. Saying that a hypothetical powerless mob would be friendless is a pretty big leap, and kind of irrelevant to evaluating the story as-written.

Wow, MOB looks like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjMac6c-8A

The point is that even if you do have an actually cool talent it doesn't and shouldn't solely define your character. You need to grow beyond that or you will forever be just that. As a more realistic (although cliche) example, think of the guys that peaked as high school quarterbacks and it still defines them later in life.

He's wigglin'.

>The Mogami arc ends with Mob concluding he should be thankful for what he has rather than resent the world for not always being good. Appreciation is pretty universally applicable.
Mob is extremely fortunate. The show never pretends he isn't. It just doesn't excuse him for also being a stupid weakling with no personality. You'd think people would grasp this easier given the season one finale climaxes with 100% gratitude.

People are also too quick to forget that Mob may not be emotive, but he also isn't introverted. He consistently puts himself out of his comfort zone and tries new things even if he thinks he'll make an ass out of himself. Part of Mob's social circle comes from his psychic powers, but the rest he owes entirely to a willingness to try new things and avoid stagnation.

wiggles

Attached: mobbu131.gif (500x318, 924K)

There's something about mobbu that always makes me sad

Attached: when your only friend tells you to fuck off.png (1366x768, 585K)

Ritsu is naturally gifted in many other ways along with having powers, unlike Mob

Ritsu-chan~! Your annoying parents are getting in the way of our relationship. Eh? What relationship you say? Oh ever since I laid eyes on you and beat the crap out of you I fell in love so now you're my girlfriend. Anyways, your house is on fire now and your parents are scorched. You don't have to worry about them anymore!

Attached: 1551146558944.png (1280x1065, 661K)

Why is she such a gold digger?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.57_[2019.02.26_19.07.27].jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

I know this is badly drawn but I found it funny nonetheless

Attached: 6abc76dbf4cf937be992d1093a23b64f.jpg (500x500, 37K)

[totally can't respond because you killed me in the fire, totally not faking it]

Attached: ritsu11.png (649x417, 625K)

>Thumbnail
Ritsu deserved it, he's a little shit

Wrong. People are attracted to Mob because of his powers yes but if he didn't have them he'd be far more normal. Mob until recently has always been very introvert tier because like how he met Reigen is afraid of his own powers and the emotions that trigger them

Did you even watch the Mogami episodes? Where Mogami specifically was talking about all the emotions Mob was holding in? If he didn't have to worry about those powers he'd be more or less a regular kid.

it's almost like denying part of yourself ends poorly and once he accepts his powers as part of himself he gets the girl

Its painful people didn't grasp this when we literally had a first opening with the words "If everyone is not special that means you can be what you want to be".

The whole theme of the show is how its not important to be special or talented its how/what everyone can do. Being better then other people doesn't mean you're special and in that very fact its something to be more proud of since it means you went the extra mile others could but wouldn't. Its why I cringe when people claim they could be good at something like its a badge of confirmation.

Not really. Denying his powers isn't the problem its denying his emotions to limit his powers. Getting the girl because of some special magic powers is not how you want to build a relationship and Mob knows this which is why he tried to impress her with the marathon and why season 2 especially the Reigen episodes have to do with Mob being his own man and started to do things for himself and not just for others.

If you actually think Mob should go all religious cult tier look im jesus fuck me girl with his powers you miss the point and are better off just waiting for OPM season 2.

no, of course not, abusing his powers like that would never help him, but suppressing them never leads anywhere good

That's why in the end he comes to a compromise

yes, he accepts his powers as part of himself without suppressing them and without abusing them
like I just said

fuck off pedo

Attached: Capture.png (159x281, 74K)

I'm not , I was just glancing

you're all faggots

Why thank you, fellow faggot

If Reigen and mob had a theme song, what would it sound like?

Attached: 73307840_p10.jpg (768x1024, 345K)

You kill me, i kill you
No
Himizinowa

I don't think I like the scene's they added with Tsubomi. Normally I like this kind of stuff, but to me manga Tsubomi felt more like an unattainable goal Mob would have to confront, literally the last arc, and a culmination of what Mob is trying to achieve. Kinda feels like giving her more character is doing a disservice to the audience considering what happens in the end

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.40_[2019.02.26_19.39.32].jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

It was an omake in the manga

Was it? I must have missed it

If this was drawn in the shows style it would be adorable as all getout

Attached: 175b32570668845632058282e6717e1b.jpg (455x864, 80K)

Attached: r6.png (768x1024, 289K)

No one cares about your piece of shit fujo fanart, get a clue.

Huh, maybe it's because they made her look so different.

Best girl

Reigen > Mob > Tsubomi > Emi = Tome > Mezato > Minori

Attached: 785162.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Well someone's in a bad mood

Cute.

Attached: 57624.jpg (611x630, 57K)

I liked the scene. Mob's original goal was to win to impress her, but when he runs by her and she attempts to cheer him on, she sees that Mob isn't doing it for anyone but himself.

Similar in Japanese or did he really wanted to say "shut up and eat"?

Good brothers.

Attached: FUCKOFFREIGEN.png (595x534, 358K)

You need to be over 18 to post on Yea Forums, Ritsu.

Attached: repent.jpg (420x351, 32K)

I personally enjoyed it, it gave her a sense of agency and depth rather than have her be a satellite character.

Shes one of the best female characters in anime so far.

Attached: 59502916_p46.jpg (2560x1688, 386K)

I'm surprised and a little proud that nobody has horribly lewded this yet.

Teru's little smile always gets me

Holy shit FINALLY

mangadex.org/title/23944/reigen

Teru is for Mob.

>Still no chapter 7

Are they not releasing the chapters on purpose? There is no way it's taking this long.

>Mob is extremely lucky when it comes to the people he has around

That was the main takeaway of the Mogami World arc imo, and Mob says it explicitly. He recognized himself that he might've turned out to be a pretty shitty person if he hadn't had supportive friends around.

Can someone post the ONE omake of drawing that ritmob doujin?

Good tastes

Attached: 047.png (1280x1168, 638K)

I'm really concerned that this arc won't finish in the next five episodes. There's a lot of shit to cover.

Not really with current pace.
They cut like half an episode from bullying to get to here.

Holy shit, sauce? I can't find it so please help.

Take the greatest esper, strip away the psychic power, and what remains? They rely on it, depend on it, more than they know. Watch as one tries to hold a pair of shoulder pads, as they try to hold a
toy sword, and you will see nothing more than a woman – or a man. A child.

Attached: reia.png (600x670, 458K)

Artist
twitter.com/MarkGavatino

It went from translations done the weekend after it was released to status unknown

reigenscans.tumblr.com/post/183078948503/i-really-dont-want-to-be-that-guy-but-im-so#notes

They dropped the ball on many parts of the Mogami arc. it's kind of a shame.

Attached: x13.png (715x1013, 150K)

this show is fucking stupid
they show how fucked mob is without powers and only because of his "real" life friends coming to deus ex machina him from becoming a psychopath he's redeemed. what's the fucking point, then?

>Fucking
Shitty translation
I don't think so at all honestly. They cut out some stuff so I do think the manga deserves to be read after seeing the episodes but the direction of episode 5 did more than enough to convey just how painful those 6 months for Mob were. They didn't kill the cat but the ugly and sick portrayal of the bullies and how violently they came down and attacked Mob with Asagiri smiling like a complete bitch delivered along the same effect. Not even mentioning how fucking fantastic the 2nd half of the episode was, Bones practically dropped the episode of the year thanks to it. The visuals flared so well with the narration to give it substance, the line "Only in the darkest depths of fear does courage truly shine" paired with the 10/10 OST and the astonishing visual direction made Mob's courage moment stand out so damn well.
That said, episode 7 and 8 were somehow better, this series is killing it so far.

Like, I'm glad you liked it and stuff

but the Manga still did it better

I like both and think people downplay just how good the mogami arc was in the anime too much. Though that's just my opinion.

also you're gay

because she has the looks to back it up.

wow rude

Attached: 1550479041917.jpg (587x587, 47K)

Reigen got like two whole episodes where he's basically the main character, of course there's more to the show than just him

>mezathot above anyone
no
otherwise good post

>twitter
Fuck, I found his other artworks on R34 earlier, but I couldn't find that one in particular.
In any case, thanks user for confirming it to me.

I haven't finished it yet.

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=XkcGuZHPbKk

Attached: 1551107461338.png (669x330, 201K)

I like ReiRitsu more than ReiMob.

Anime-only here. So are his parents/ritsu actually dead or what?

Yep they're dead.

Literally why?

why do you think claw would be easy on the genetic relations of a person who wiped the floor with one of their divisions?
mob is facing REAL SHIT here, and the stakes were raised appropriately.

I hate reigen and his ugly and fat ass

Jodo go to bed

Reimob is the best relationship of tbe manga by far.

Reigen is handsome with a flat ass. Get your facts right, Jodo sockpuppet!

>Reigen
>flat ass
No

damn rei, nice titties.

Attached: 56049220_p15.png (500x1000, 216K)

I wonder how mobs parents found out he had psychic powers?

Really?

Attached: LOL2.png (1407x774, 1.21M)

You're taking his psychic powers too literally as an interpretation.

I think he meant rational which isn't untrue. He has a way of rationalizing himself into a corner and going full batman on shit though.

Why is this ship so based?

Attached: 1550872039109.png (1200x1483, 512K)

Wait til next episode retard.

What you're missing, is pretty clearly established by Reigen when he simply said that having psychic powers is like being a great runner, good at math, etc.
Naturally, if you're good at something, it's going to be part of your life. If you're good at math, your friends will ask you for help with math. If you're a great athlete, then friends will ask you how you do it if they want to catch up or just get into shape.

The point isn't that his powers are irrelevant, the point is that his powers are just part of who he is, they don't define who he is by themselves. That's the issue with the villains. They put their powers on a pedestal and call them special. They worship their own powers as the one thing that lets them feel like they're better than others, because they think they need to be better in order to find value in themselves.

Later, we'll actually see many of the previous villains and how they moved with their lives and are still using their powers, but are doing it in a fashion that contributes to their life in reasonable ways, instead of in the worshipful "THIS WILL MAKE ME GOD!" sort of way they did before, like the guy who's using his powers to be a kick ass florist, but because he likes being a florist, not because he wants to be "THE MOST POWERFUL FLORIST IN THE WORLD".

Hi Mark!

Fair warning guys, don't even think about torrenting the next episode unless you want your mother to die

Attached: piratefags gonna die.png (1920x328, 856K)

Attached: 58592882_p0.jpg (600x1439, 632K)

Reigen's ass is flat as a board but he contorts like there is no tomorrow to make it seem like he has one and it sort of works but hes getting his back fucked sooner or latter

So what you're saying is we should all subscribe to crunchyroll right now?

I really hope thats Teru cause Ive had enough of the pedos

Attached: besto.jpg (1280x1280, 368K)

It is

We are on Yea Forums. We are already cursed.

Its good but not the best.
WD arc is gonna make it exponentially popular as well

Attached: 2131243.jpg (1219x1524, 231K)

why y'all so gay

Mob and Reigen are not gay.

Good taste

Ritsu gives me some vibes though

ReiRitsu is just for hate sex.

This

Attached: 15500829567208902839185147797415.png (495x446, 151K)

what did bones mean by this?

Attached: 1548708821562.jpg (400x480, 51K)

So Mob is Elsa and Ritsu is Anna? Elsa needs a Reigen.

You can't be anymore wrong if you tried.
His powers didn't change his personal life at all, as he tries everything to keep those two things separated.
Him getting invited by the telepathy club? Not because of his powers, but because he was the last guy they could think of that didn't go to any clubs whatsoever. Mobs classmate only remembered that Mob has psychic powers after he introduced him.
Him joining the body improvement club? Again, no psychic powers whatsoever. The club members don't even know Mob has psychic abilities, but they are still bros to him.
His brother? It was actually the psychic abilities that put some distance between them at first. Without them, Ritsu is a very kind and protective brother to Mob.
Mobs crush? She never really cared for his abilities. The moment she realized he showed them off too much as a kid was the point she stopped interest in him, and only regained interest, when she saw how much he tried to improve himself without them.
His parents only think of his psychic powers as "just something he does" and speak to him like to any other child they would have.
Teru can't really be called Mobs friend, he is just a comrade in fighting against evil psychics.
Dimple is just like a lost pet.

Only Reigen really counts as a relationship "thanks" to his psychic abilities, because it's a unique ability Reigen can use for his job. But obviously if Reigen were a painter and Mob a genius artist, it would be the same shit.

So yes, all but one relationships can be relevant to most people.

I hope your hands fall off and you lose the ability to make posts.

They have great taste

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-115251.png (1080x910, 917K)

Attached: YOU CAN!.png (562x419, 155K)

Attached: 73307840_p53.jpg (768x1024, 236K)

Attached: loser.jpg (1400x743, 156K)

Attached: DyvSzz2UwAAgJPq.jpg (1300x1579, 174K)

Attached: DzH1S50UUAA7d8e.jpg (1000x753, 129K)

>Tfw you will never be able to run your hands down reigens toned chest and sromach

Attached: 15512953505408853743825412872816.png (280x232, 73K)

Wow, and this was almost a good thread

Attached: 1432949517929.gif (500x281, 2.69M)

So did One ever mentioned what happend to that 7th Division Claw guy Muto? Mob fried his brain to crisps and even left Mob with a minor headache afterwards. Seems to be the only guy Mob permanently injured badly.

>18 hours ago

I already stream on Crunchyroll like a good middle class citizen :)

He probably died along with that guy Teru incinerated

Attached: muh.png (370x320, 133K)

Is it me or us his nose bigger here?

You can't tell me what to do

Attached: 1548106002165.png (388x372, 198K)

So, I'm not up to date on the manga and just watched EP8.
That wasn't really his family, was it?

Think

Fuck I forgot about that guy for a moment. I get it that they don't matter to the story, but at the same time kinda weird how something serious like that is forgotten

This but there's also this thing called google you could use if you really want to know

I mean, it was more of a rethorical question.
I don't believe this was his family.

I guess he died, he got slammed into a hole by Shou

One of the better roasts I've seen here. I agree with your opinion

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017) - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.35_[2017.09.19_21.43.13].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

No not that one, he was talking about the mindfuck guy with the huge chin

I love how teru has no qualms about torturing and/or killing people, the complete opposite of mob

Attached: 15511491077721921140641955629449.png (2048x1282, 1.16M)

Honestly, best bros in amine history.

Mob is cute, CUTE!

Attached: 58377239.jpg (585x561, 70K)

I see, but you gotta admit it's slightly harder to understand it's a rhetorical question when it's written. And ever since the episode aired a lot of anime only anons came to mob threads to actually ask about the family's condition.

Yeah Teru knows no mercy, so him not showing any concern about Miyagawa isn't surprising. Maybe it isn't surprising about Mob either because it seems he doesn't have any memory left of his encounter with Muto

really? "your relative rank at a given activity shouldn't define who you are" seems like a pretty universal lesson. and one that I see people fail to learn way too late into life.

Attached: gifted.jpg (760x596, 174K)

why are mob psycho fans so damn gay?

Attached: 3eb32a92a6f00b6e02a834556d075908.webm (618x176, 211K)

I... I don't... know

Get some help spiritsandsuch.com

Because faggots and fujos cannot for the life of them understand male relationships.
Just tell them to fuck off and move on.

>majority male cast
>most of the few female characters are bland
>doujins are mostly guy on guy action
Shocking?

Attached: 1550536954114.jpg (500x569, 43K)

yes because people only make doujins about canon relationships.

Attached: 1547862285616.jpg (689x689, 196K)

No wonder why Reigen and Mob are best bros, they shirts are so fucking ugly.

Attached: 089776.jpg (894x960, 108K)

It's called fashion, look it up.

Attached: real.png (126x203, 29K)

>oppai shirt in the back
Nice

So here's an idea...
>We had a Reigen OVA, a recap, but even then there were little additions to old scenes
>BONES is making an impeccable adaptation, there is almost no cuts, even the Omakes are making in
>The Mogami episode had a lot of guest animators, possibly some unused stuff
>TV format is a bitch
Are we getting a Mogami OVA??!?!?

Attached: thinkreig.png (540x528, 433K)

Hot.

Attached: 1550108022796.png (1280x1059, 1019K)

So are you feeling today user?
Im 2C

Attached: 15512955977614843650385362417107.png (900x1131, 781K)

C5

No! I refuse to let this thread die!

Attached: b624078e3579077234372399e9a25215.jpg (640x911, 129K)

OH fuck yourself 2. I would like to have at least one Doujin off Reigen dating anonymous girl. Why is my own gender so obsessed with gay shipping.

C4

Attached: tumblr_pnk64wR6T71sec4lho1_1280.png (1280x1360, 2.51M)

As amazing as this week's episode was, I wonder what kind of reaction people will have to the next episode. In the manga it went by way faster, but here they built a whole cliffhanger around it.
I hope Bones knows what they are doing and nail the beginning of the next episode. They need to give us a great payoff, the manga material for that is there.

Fuck off Mogami.
Mob meets these people because of his physic powers, he impresses them with his drive and good will.

Mob is bland and uninteresting even with the development he gets. I watch it for secondary characters.

3a, bad week. Mob makes it better

>i do not have friends

I'm so excited to see my wife Serizawa in motion this week

That people can change through the help of other people and that you in turn also have the ability to change people? I mean it's pretty obvious.

I wish I could've been an animeonly for this particular episode. The reactions are hilarious.

Yeah I don't really get it why he felt like making another thread while this one is fine and far from reaching the posts limit.

I think it will be fine. Most anime onlys seem to realize there has to be more to it than simply 'they died'. Many even think it is some setup to trigger Mob, which they are right about. Just by the preview alone I think Bones will handle next week's episode more than fine

Yeah the absolute dread they experienced was great to see. But even while I read the manga I was still pleasantly surprised by that episode. Truly from zero to one hundred real quick

Attached: snap back to reality.jpg (800x450, 29K)

One of the best moments of the upcoming episodes.

Attached: D0N6KHPXQAATO3Q.jpg (1200x1084, 260K)

I can't wait for more fan art of these little shits.

Attached: tumblr_pn7g3s6Jnk1ux6mf2o3_1280.png (834x730, 412K)

Can't wait to hear his voice and also see him in future otome magazine art.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (448x640, 56K)

mostly male cast and few important female characters (hence; the show is actually good)

I would assume Mob has the same gay viewership as any other non-fanservice anime. MP100 just has really good characters and relationships that are worth the time of artistic fujos.

I love this album cover

Attached: 6ff3b5250989cf094c87eb056cf0f3c3.jpg (598x598, 86K)

I think it'll be fine. Most people already deduced what actually happened and there are even some people who said they'd genuinely dislike it if the parents were actually dead. Plus it's not like nothing happens next episode. Mob still goes ham. Teru goes ham. Lots of interesting things are introduced. And at that point it was still kind of up in the air if the parents are actually dead or not since Dimple was very obliviously taking a shot in the dark. So there's still a lot of tension to be had. The only people who might be upset in the end are edgelords.

Ritsu's the cool, confident type who loses his shit when it comes to his brother.

Dont we all?

>scam
>liar
>loser
>his only friend is loser shota
>fat ass
>he doesn't know what to do with his life
Why is Reigen hot? He is pathetic.

He still accomplishes a lot in spite of all that which makes him really sexy. He's flawed yet super successful.

Also you're partially wrong, Reigen has a flat ass. The fat goes to his belly.

It must be his powerful spiritual aura that forces women to ovulate.

Attached: 1549846369284.jpg (849x1200, 145K)

He doesn't spend all his time sitting at a computer. He actually learned a lot of marketable skills in the pursuit of his bullshit scams. He also has a scrap of humanity still left.

Shou control your boyfriend goddammit

Mob should've used his powers to crumple up minori's heartless body and kill her in mogami world, that would've been kino

>loser shota
Take that back

>Why is Reigen hot?
He's not

Attached: ritsu smile2.jpg (470x470, 39K)

It's not about it all being super relevant to you. You can watch a story and still draw enjoyment from it or better even without it there being themes that are super applicable to you life.

Ritsu is UGLY!!!!!

Mob should use his powers to take over the world since he can easily crush all resistance. What the hell is wrong with him? He has the strength of a god but all he wants to do is impress some girl and other dumb shit. All those Claw jobbers may been too weak to do it but Mob is more than powerful enough. What a fucking retard. He could probably establish world peace at the very least.

I hate this nasty boy. Mob should disown him.

Who cares. Reigen and Mob are losers and i love them.

Attached: 56140259.png (591x1070, 369K)

Get off of the internet and go take care of your son Touchy

Attached: touchi.png (1334x750, 605K)

Attached: 37373.jpg (640x1440, 180K)

Mob should just fucking kill everybody. What the fuck is wrong with him? It's not like anyone can stop him. What a waste of power. What a stupid shitty little kid.

Attached: mog2.jpg (225x350, 29K)

This

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-164150.png (1080x711, 439K)

Fuck off Ritsu.

Attached: fde2299451255d7d78fff1a85ddf56a8.png (800x711, 375K)

I wanna be part of the mob sandwich

Post more reigens+mobus, they are cute

Attached: 57756314_p12.png (640x852, 136K)

Can you pet my head user?

Attached: 15511209116954970595175025862602.png (1145x642, 551K)

No, only Reigen can.

Attached: 52626.jpg (545x637, 83K)

Bold of you to assume that only Reigen has the power to pet mobbu's head

I volunteer!!!!

Attached: G4w4hwrerdtmrt.png (861x484, 464K)

Attached: 4252.jpg (2048x1173, 150K)

Japanese art>user art>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>Tumblr art
stop fucking posting Tumblr shit

Attached: 1550558317375.png (295x404, 53K)

For some reason anime Touchy looks kinda like Yoshikage Kira from that angle.

Calm down user, just the TeruMobshit art is tumblr.

Attached: 526262.png (900x875, 276K)

because every important character is a cute boy

The downside of nip art is that artists have a tendency to make their works private

Attached: here kitty kitty.jpg (710x710, 47K)

I hope the anime fleshes it out a little more, like showing a tiny montage of those moments instead of them just floating

Completely true, usually it's pretty limited to Pixiv and Twitter stuff

Why is Reigen such a cockblock

Attached: 336.png (1366x726, 505K)

Maybe because almost all nip fanarts are pedo?

What I'm wondering is why you wanna fuck your brother when your boyfriend is right behind you

Not this again

Attached: 1549420371947.png (500x500, 198K)

The point of the show is that any one special ability that you have should not be what defines who you are. You can substitute the psychic powers for any talent your average person prides themself on. The show tries to make a case for self-improvement by way of branching out and working on the less developed parts of yourself.

I think what a lot of people forgot from the world domination was Ritsu's subtle development. He in a way, learns to put aside his inferiority complex with Mob through his interactions with Shou. If it weren't for this arc he wouldn't have had the balls to stand up to ??? in the final arc.

Attached: x24.png (715x1013, 187K)

No, the point is that Mob's powers do nothing to help him obtain what he actually wants.
>do they impress Tsubomi?
Not really, he remembers that running fast does, but he might be a little out of date on that info.
>can they make you good at math/academics in general?
No.
>will they help you out socially, and to understand other people?
Not really, Teru was charismatic to begin with, and most people who care about powers are nut-jobs in the Helmet cult or otherwise have ulterior motives they want Mob to aid them in. It doesn't help you "make friends and influence people", it just attracts leeches.
>can they make you /fit/?
Yes, but it's not as good as getting fit naturally, the moment you stop pumping them up they begin to dramatically atrophy. It's also pretty easy to call bullshit on if you don't have any technique.

The most useful application of his powers so far has been dealing with evil spirits and combating other enemy psychics. Mob doesn't want to be a soldier, and he can't be a professional esper because 80-90% of the job is dealing with shallow retards instead of actual evil spirits. He can't give good massages, lie, LARP, photo-shop, or otherwise assuage delusions using his powers.

Last episode was amazing and I can't wait for the next one

Ritsu does NOT want to fuck his nii-san. He just wants to make sure some grimy old man isn't taking advantage of him. Pure brotherly love with no ulterior motives.
and shou a shit

Attached: brothers 4.jpg (564x773, 107K)

he could probably be a pretty good vigilante firefighter or something like a heart surgeon if he really wanted to, since he could probably just hold the blood in or even pump it for them

I'd say the most useful applications of his power are the every day shit like stopping car accidents or defusing a nuke with broccoli

if he really thought about it there's a lot of ways to use his powers to help people without abusing them for selfish reasons, that's probably what tsubomi wants to see from him

Shou shou's up and everyone can't wait for more. Why is he such a chad?

Attached: chadshou.jpg (564x833, 48K)

>shou a shit
That's no way to talk to your boyfriend Ritsu-chan~!

Attached: D0Lw41PU0AANdfw.jpg (680x535, 74K)

No problem, Reigen is not a Mobfucker or pedo.

I think Tsubomi was more unimpressed at how Mob's only defining trait as a kid was his psychic powers. His identity revolved around his powers which made him a really boring person.

>Compared to my pops, I am way superior!
O i am laffin

Attached: 1551209385299.jpg (960x639, 108K)

Reigen's not grimy. He's just prone to bouts of extreme sweating.

Attached: 63123603_p17.jpg (1200x1394, 639K)

>He just wants to make sure some grimy old man isn't taking advantage of him
Too late.

Attached: 5636363.jpg (1280x1867, 530K)

why do they put up with Dimple anyway?

proof jojoshitters see jojo in everything

Huge jump in logic here based within the idea of unused stuff existing which there has been no signs of this being the case. The Reigen OVA didn't even add anything to old scenes, they added .pngs of Reigen's head over clips

>No, the point is that Mob's powers do nothing to help him obtain what he actually wants.
So he needs to develop the parts of himself that he thinks will help get him what he wants.

I kind of wish this was a running gag

Attached: comic1.png (864x1118, 222K)

Attached: comic2.png (1151x629, 209K)

Attached: comic3.png (765x465, 157K)

Yeah, that post was mostly me still in denial with Mogami treatment. But there definitely were additions in the Reigen OVA, some jokes and bits of animation, and his presentation in 7th division is more faithful. But I think we will probably get another recap OVA.

he fucks to survive

If Mob didn't have his powers he'd never have a reason to bottle up his emotions and would've ended up with a normal life with normal friends.

>The whole theme of the show is how its not important to be special or talented its how/what everyone can do.
Except that's not how it works IRL, more often than not if you have a useful talent, it will end up "defining" you, or rather determining what path in life you'll take.
>Being better then other people doesn't mean you're special
It literally does.

Almost as if summoning 4 teens/young adults at random to another world and forcing them to save the lives of a group of people they've never met in a world that they dont understand is a bad idea.
I'm surprised that more Isekai dont talk about how introducing pubescent children into a foreign world while also making them demi-gods is a bad idea.

Attached: tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari-11365075.jpg (160x631, 28K)

Kek, greatest animeonly theory I've read:
>Mob's dad looks like the guy with the umbrella from the OP, so the dad must be a powerful psychic from the upper echelon of claw too, else the origin of Mob's power makes no sense. The dad betrayed claw though, the corpses are some random claw henchmen.

Yfw ONE's next work is a deconstruction of isekai harem shit

Were you answering on the wrong thread?

>Yeah, that post was mostly me still in denial with Mogami treatment
I'm certain Bones wanted to extend some of the scenes and add in more stuff as much as you do. They probably could make an OVA extending the Mogami arc but the question is will the production committee allow it? It has to be profitable to be worth animating extra scenes and we're talking at least 25% extra content, not just for mogamiland but to fix the semi-rushed pacing of episode 4.

That would be kinda rude towards Hakuyu Go, no? It's basically saying "yeah you did good, but here's how real directing works".

What type of isekai would ONE make?

I can see him making a series where a literal businessman gets transported to another world with no powers or change in apperance whatsoever. He survives through his skills in business and marketing.

Jesus fucking christ what kinda psycho would make that kind of comic?
Good lord hope that tranny kysses

In Makai no Ossan, there's this hero type that invades hell and all the demons just kinda scold him because he's making trouble by destroying properties and stuff

Kek I would've loved this as running gag yeah. Source of artist btw?

I'M FROTHING AT THE MOUTH THINKING ABOUT MY WIFE

their friendship is so pure. and, you know, based on violence but mostly pure.

>based on violence
like all good friendships

shou is a good friend. he's so encouraging to ritsu. i can't wait to see anime-onlys eat their words in 2 more episodes.

Remember
it's been done before

Attached: Skywalker beru-lars-dead.jpg (400x270, 40K)

how to remove all Gays from the thread?

Overseas fanartists need to stop drawing Serizawa fat, 8 feet tall and dark skinned. He's 6 feet at the most and based on official merch is only slightly darker skinned than the average Japanese person. I cannot fathom their obsession with turning him into a bear.

>how to remove all Gays from the thread?
accept jesus into your life user

Attached: jesus tatto 0.jpg (530x339, 44K)

Attached: tumblr_ogh8gfkA6D1qgg9vko1_1280 (1).jpg (1000x803, 225K)

remember he's watching you user

Attached: jesus is watching.jpg (540x676, 75K)

oh fuck sorry Jesus how do I repent for my sins

>oh fuck sorry Jesus how do I repent for my sins
just remember to let the cunt in if he knocks user

Attached: Jesus let me in .jpg (900x900, 119K)

He is useful. He can eat evil spirits during exorcisms and he saved Tome in the spinoff.

Shut up Jesus

Attached: yBvBIYZ.png (474x207, 31K)

Lets not forget how he basically saved Seasoning from Mob going nuclear, which we will see in the next episode

I confided in /sig/ on /fit/, that my current self improvement journey was to not be so egoistic. I have trouble being in a state of mind where I think I'm NOT better than everyone. I'm tryna get to that state, because I've used to be like that as a kid, and I think it stunts me socially and with people.

user told me to 'watch Mob Psycho 100'? Will watching this anime really make me a humble person? What the fuck is this show about?

Seasoning City*

user even if you have a superpower that no one else has and nobody could even challenge it, you would still have to find a way to make out a life among other people and coexist with them to be happy, and if you really had power or authority and misused it and hurt someone that might be really painful unless you're a sociopath or a compulsory coward.

I think the main problem is that they wanted to fit it in 2 episodes, and had to cut a lot
I really liked it but several parts felt really rushed, like the last fight, it was pretty to look at and all but it felt like it went from 0 to 100 in an instant and something got lost

So was it dragged or rushed? I'm getting mixed messages.

>Will watching this anime really make me a humble person?

No because nothing you will ever watch will make you humble. It's what you make out of you life that will decide if you're humble or not or better: a good person or not.

And basically this Those are the themes of this show btw. Even the intros of both seasons say "if everyone is not special maybe you can be what you want to be" and "your life is your own". So yeah nobody is special and neither are you user. And because of that you can shape your life the way you want it to be. It does help to have the right people beside you who could help you out once in a while of course. Therefore don't forget to be greatful of that, because not everyone is fortunate to be in that position. As well just like you could use help from others sometimes, they could possibly also need your help when the time comes. Be there for them too. (Which are also themes in this show...)

ah..so it just preaches basic platitudes on sociability, and just goes on a story to teach those values?

I think it's a little annoying how manga readers are getting genuinely upset at anime onlies for disliking Shou at this point in time. I'm pretty sure when everyone was reading the manga they didn't instantly fall in love with him right after this part of the story. People should let others get to know the character themselves and developing their own opinion/relationship with him, instead of shoving their manga informed viewpoints down everyone else's throat.

Jesus Christ, I completely forgot what happened in the manga. I was not expecting that.

>s. He would have little to no friends and be bullied to suicide if he didn't have his powers
did you not watch s2? fucking idiot

Well preaching always sounds pretty forceful to me. I guess in the intros it's bit more preachy but otherwise I think the writer ONE weaved these lifelessons into the story in a very natural way. But besides that the story balances from sweet, heartwarming and sometimes really funny slice of life stuff to heartbreaking, brutal action stuff. Personally I'm always a fan of stories that contain both of these aspects, where some other folks here prefer either the SoL only or the action only.

Attached: Mob helping Emi.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

Can these adults be friends for each other?

Attached: RT.png (884x1108, 293K)

Tatsumaki wouldn't even give a second to Reigen's BS. Now Mob and her would be an interesting interaction and ONE knows it.

Attached: Dy-W8OWVsAUkK_U.jpg (995x705, 267K)

Mob Please do not become a monster.

Attached: 2-27dororo_suzukihiroki01-300x169.jpg (300x169, 11K)

CEASE YOUR FAGGOTRY

>t.speedwatcher
If he didn't have his powers he would be stronger and more popular than Ritsu. The only reason he isn't strong like him is that he used his powers to lift things when he was little. That's the whole point of the story and you missed it

Attached: 23130880_378671265897081_1542779636033560338_n.jpg (718x398, 15K)

I'm sorry user but he's gone for good. Mogami was right all along.

Attached: mad af.jpg (1366x768, 316K)

>What type of isekai would ONE make?

A boring dude dies and ends up in another world where he's a max level hero and pretty much invincible but being max level isn't all that it's cracked up to be?!?!

Wow ekuritsu way to be a dick

Attached: 15513589535797999360868037463243.png (1292x911, 1.33M)

I started watching this and it's very unfunny
Someone said the dub is better at humor, is that true?

Attached: dubbu rabbu.png (569x720, 624K)

I would say skip the anime and read the manga, since the anime isn't over yet and skips a few scenes.
The Boss and Mob conversation is the pinnacle on those kind of things, but it's manga only for now

>idol bait
Fuck off.

No

The thing is, I've always felt that the moral of the story is basically irrelevant.

Look at the conclusion of S1. Reigen only survives because Mob lends him his powers, which lets him get through to Claw. But at the same time, the Claw guys may be eccentric, but they have genuine powers! I don't care if you insist on wearing a giant fursuit all the time, if you can destroy buildings with the power of your mind, I'll call you Lord Bearington if you want.

The only message that seems relevant is "You can do anything if you have power" and "Only the really powerful dudes have the luxury of playing at being 'little people'. Everyone else just lives it."

I add that in the universes where, say, Superman goes bad, he ends up God-Emperor of Earth. No-one can stop him.

This is what happens when you have godlike power: Someone says "Wait, I don't want to do it your way." And you go "I'm sorry, I wasn't giving you a choice. I was giving you an order."

Attached: Miracleman 16 - 06.jpg (984x1520, 350K)

> 'Allow?'

That's more chilling than it should be.

That feels like the wrong lesson to take away from it all, but I can't actually find any fault with it.

You've heard Plato's lesson about the Ring of Invisibility, right? That inevitably, one guy would use it to go on a rampage and everyone would think that the latter dude (who doesn't use the ring) is a fucking moron.

>fleshing out a flat character is bad

Episodes like the last one really makes me wish more OPs and EDs reflected what's going on in the story. We ended the episode on Mob's family burning to death. It'd be nice if we then faded to the ordinary ED, but with all shots of Mob's family just having Mob alone (or a completely empty shot) instead. Like the "empty" version of the Boku Dake OP when they faked out the death of the protagonist in I think episode 11.

youtube.com/watch?v=duvntHvo-_Y

That shit is kino af.

Attached: 1547070714557.png (500x500, 202K)

This is what happens when your story is mainly a sausage fest. See: Gintama

This is subverted later when Touchy reveals that no one fucking survived the Awakening experiment and that he gave all of the 7th Division his energy to use for their powers. It's a fake kind of power, and they think they're hot shit with it until they're finally brought down to earth. It's a lot like being given money.

Hate sex fucking when

Way to spoil it you dingbat

In all honesty this sounds like something Reigen would do
twitter.com/mobbot_/status/1101117270187683843

Mob has decent fashion sence but Teru screwed it. Reigen has no excuse though

>spoiler
Kys

It's really just about same shitty muh power of friendship and muh hard work and don't stick out and be a drone like everyone else.
Having superpowers? bruh, just go get a job and work ur ass off till drop ded.

Nothing wrong with contributing to society, Isekaifag.

Do not use my wife for shitposting you loser.

I take it both as a "smart/talented/whatever but lazy" tale and an autism tale. Seeing how ONE exploded with ease and how he acts, I might not be too far from the truth.

Most of those that think they would do good in x but don't try are usually like kid mob, impressive at first but a one trick pony that eventually tires or alienates others, and so come to hate their talents, and stop using them. Not only that but it may even make people you care about feel inferior and hate you, and hiding or not using the ability in question will not help but make you look even more assholish. That's represented by ritsu being beaten up and developing an inferiority complex because of "???" and still fearing mob in his teens. Hell, teru even calls him out on not using his powers.

Then comes the waking up point, where mob first encounters a situation in which he needs his ability and fails. Ritsu is kidnapped and mob tries to save him and he is knocked out cold by some underhanded tricks of someone with less raw talent. (then "???" wrecks stuff but I think that's just "epic shonen moment lol")

I'm pretty sure I can expand on this but my sheer autism can only get me so far.
Also if you want the tism version just change "???" For tard rage and the trick for sheer autistic obsession.

A few years late for that threat.

I found it odd that when mob found his family's "corpses" that he didn't break down screaming with agony like he did with 100% rejection, instead of ??? coming out

It's because he was still sort of aware it wasn't real with Muto's illusion. You literally hear him say that too. However being forced to see images of his dead brother still caused a reaction understandibly. Lets not forget either that he was in a hostile environment already and aware there were dangerous people out there to hurt them. His house going down in flames together with his whole family brutally murdered came out of nowhere. So:

>Illusions of dead or badly injured brother and being aware of the illusion = 100%

>Actually believing your whole family got murdered = incomprehensible feelings that go beyond anything you've experienced before and therefore ???

That's understandable. I forgot that he knew mutos illusions weren't real

Mob is beta self imporvement fantasy
Dude juto go to the gym and you will meat chad bros that will care for you
Dude find yourself a father figure
Dude you are a good shy meek boy but also a demigod

Wrong the body improvement club doesn't care about his psychic abilities
And when the ESPer club didn't know when they asked him to join either
And his brother cares about him and their relation would have probably benefited if he didn't have powers

I had a dream I kissed Teru on the cheek last night and climaxed, I don't know whether I should be concerned or not

Attached: 15513644637825036065346385065195.png (567x839, 353K)

Dimple told him that there was some struggle at the door, so all he felt in that moment was rage and hatred at the person that did it.

Have you been to a gym? gym people are usually cool

ONE is merely relfecting reality. Most fit people that go to gyms are nice people and really do want you to succeed in your goals because they, at some point, were also like that.
Having a positive message is not a fantasy. It would do you good to stop hating humans so much. It doesn't make you look cool, it's just embarrassingly chunni.

Right, fuck people for trying to better themselves.

Pretty neat detail that Ritsu and Mob have the same psychic aura thingy

>seeing all these anime-onlys reaction as they literally cry and scream "NOOO"
Man, this week is a feast. Based Bones

the scene did well to have a cliffhanger like that, as far as they're concerned Mob is going to make S1 Claw HQ look like a fucking joke.

Attached: 1551288629005.png (1000x1500, 1.32M)

Their auras are actually different.

based
he wants to connect with others but ironically his superpowers don't allow him to like others can
that's the main conflict summed up

It's not quite the same, but they are very similar. Found pic related somewhere so you could compare. Personally having paid attention to Mob's aura lately, it's more than purple. It seems at some moments almost every color can be found in his aura, however most of the times it seems to be purple/blue.

Attached: esper boys aura.png (800x800, 1.1M)

I fucking love Reigen

Attached: notpedo.png (718x1072, 533K)

neato

You should be concerned but we've all been there

Having powers isn't really that fun. It's actually pretty shitty.

I live for this moment, when it's all over the only thing keeping me alive will be the hope for season 3.

>Mob is beta self imporvement fantasy
>Dude juto go to the gym and you will meat chad bros that will care for you
>Dude find yourself a father figure
>Dude you are a good shy meek boy but also a demigod
Have you read the whole thing? I can assure that its not a fantasy about self improvement, its more about understanding to appreciate what you have and what you can do with it, why you should do it. The point at the end of it all is that you should work towards what makes you happy, even if you don't always succeed in it.

>I add that in the universes where, say, Superman goes bad, he ends up God-Emperor of Earth. No-one can stop him.
Superman was often used a propaganda piece for the military, and super heroes today are still used as metaphors for power on a national scale.
Mob on the other hand is about the affects of power on a personal and emotional scale. The Claw arc is explicitly about how power doesn't give you substance as a person.
There's no shortage of documentaries and reports of people who conflate their identity with their wealth and influence. They're often depicted as paranoid and lonely people. Not that all wealthy people are like that, but there's a reason why it has become cliche that the rich and famous turn to drugs to fill their lives.

Attached: TheGreatGatsby_1925jacket.jpg (258x386, 22K)

Choose one

Attached: 73377711.jpg (878x690, 94K)

a Sofia's choice or regular choice?

I wish this was an omake

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-171010.png (1080x656, 88K)

Mob, Ritsu is shit.

I don't remember how long it takes for the manga to expand the Shou development. but I hope the anime drags it out for at least another episode.

>Teru doesn't even have to do anything to make people orgasm.
What a chad

Attached: a953c4c809d5d8efa7251aadac53ae701b78f3baae7bd91c89674af3c476b52b.jpg (900x526, 91K)

More than usually. Every time I get into a conversation about routines with people I barely know, they always offer to lift with me. Gym bros are best bros.

Attached: 9d2.jpg (825x886, 215K)

Better version.

Attached: AU.jpg (640x360, 38K)

We could use a Mob version of that pic.
>You have been visited by the Body Improvement Club
>All the gains you made today will be doubled, but only if you post 'FIGHT ON FIGHT ON' in this thread

I still can't get over how deliciously mean they were for this week's cliffhanger.

Attached: 1469425802913.gif (600x540, 785K)

Would Mob have been able to make it to the top 10 if he hadn't injured his knee?

lmao no

No, Mob is loser.

What would the rest of the story be like if Mob's family actually died at that moment? And would you like it?

hellooo

probably not. the fact that he was in the double digits at all was shocking

Attached: D0e5_AXVYAEL6s3.jpg (1292x911, 204K)

Yeah it's so perfect. I just watched another youtube duo absolutely getting emotionally slammered by this moment. And while most seem to realize there has to be more to it, these two got themselves completely lost in their dark headcanons about what was going to happen next.

Bones you brilliant mean bastards

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (250x141, 618K)

No, I'm guessing 60 or something?

Hmmm let me guess sos bros?
These two are getting lost in headcanons pretty often

The family is doing alright

Attached: o4kjpi8yz4j21.png (477x507, 442K)

Yeah that's them alright. I was surprised by some of their previous predictions but they couldn't be more wrong with this one

>inb4 Reigen is possessed by Dimple, who is rude to Mob to steal his body kek
Actually, just when the episod ended, one of them was close with "it better be a trick to make Mob react", but then they dropped it

my real question is how ONE and bones made the dumpy /x/ fag such a waifu

Attached: 14333221344323.jpg (1000x715, 110K)

>cute
>dork
that's all anyone needs for waifu material

I want Tome to be happy______________.

Me too, user. She deserves a closure. Where is this chapter.

Attached: Dz8pOQsU0AAxwbJ.png (281x381, 123K)

are you ready?

Attached: imsorry.jpg (847x1200, 353K)

I'm ready for the Special Boy.

Attached: 1550716255227.png (1280x981, 316K)

Best fight 2019 easily.

>youtube
those people are essentially paid to act as emotionally volatile as possible. I wouldn't count them towards the average response of the general audience.

Serizawa is getting a lot of attention in terms of marketing, I wonder if Bones is making sure to depict him as carefully as possible.

Attached: serizawa.jpg (282x376, 27K)

The best thing about reading manga drunk is that your memory is thoroughly faded when the anime comes out so it's like a 100% brand new experience.
I know for a fact I finished the manga but can't remember anything after the Claw arc.

>A story about self-improvement must be a fantasy
Holy fuck your life must be sad.

They're probably going to sex him up like Reigen.

I didn't expect them to play it up so much.
I wouldn't be surprised if anime-onlys lambaste the series for copping out

>no Teru merch
>yes human Dimple merch
Why is Bones such a fujo?

Bones should be aware of that and as long as they make the following beating as satisfying as possible then it should be fine. It's another 100% after all.

No? Are you retarded? Why is this thread so large?

>Why is this thread so large?
because MP100 explores a number of themes that people relate to in their own way and people want to get their own take off their chest.
also it's the one Mob thread so of course fujos are going to dump their crap here.

Mob is about avoiding that very scenario and cultivating a mindset that doesn’t lend itself toward ruthless dictatorship.

>Crap
The Mob Squad are all horny for each other and you know it

Attached: the gay.png (900x814, 433K)

The way it turns out, mob doesn't gain anything for contributing to society. His oneitis rejects him, hes still a loser with only a handful of friends, he's still not successful. He's just cucked.

Teru and Ritsu basically have everything mob want, and they use their powers much more liberally, and aren't afraid to recognize that they are special.

Mob is a _______ boy

Attached: blushu.png (1280x719, 404K)

Don't think too much about it. This show sucks anyway. Better watch something like HxH

I will excorcise all the homos from mon threads

this

Attached: 1233.jpg (848x480, 54K)

Here he comes here he comes here he comes here he comes here he comes

Don't bring hxh into this you fucking troglodyte

Attached: 15510615663302862009637182323138.png (1100x1100, 552K)

Attached: me_irl.png (2226x900, 404K)

Why is Reigen such slut? Poor Mob.

Attached: 252626.jpg (952x1079, 59K)

Ugh Reigen, I'd let you be my shishou anyday

I'm surprised they didn't go full fanservice and show bootyshots of Reigen in those short shorts

>hxh
>Only has like one decent arc people even bother to talk about

even the shittiest hxh arc is still better than any mob ones

Teruteruteruteruteruteruteruterutehroo

Attached: 15514084065835799853861404082348.png (278x321, 87K)

don't know if this really belongs here but don't know where else to post it and doubt it deserves its own thread. I'm catching up on mob right now and just started the latest episode, but what the fuck since when the fuck does HS bother with OP lyrics?

Even worse is that they got the lyrics wrong

They couldn't show that on TV. It's yabai.

Attached: 1551206434357.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

If memory serves, there's an arc where the telepathy boys go looking for psychics, and he shows up once, so at least he ain't dead
>one day and 7 hours ago

Man I can't believe this thread has been up for 2 days

But if he is your shishou, you can't fuck him.

Attached: 0dfcea4942c5081c5cecf6f02baf62eb.png (950x1136, 1.28M)

What did he just see?

Attached: 1551410251764268107258754943359.png (600x670, 225K)

I originally just came here to show my friend that Yea Forums is gay for Reigen and make him angry

>Make him angry
About what? People having good taste in men?

Yes actually, he doesn't like Reigen. My revenge/education is showing that Reigen is great and that everyone loves him

Of course.

Attached: DzIJJqNVsAEFAHs.jpg (1200x1015, 90K)

>he doesn't like Reigen
HOW? WHY?

The fuck does he have against Reigen? Did he buy into the meme that con artist = terrible person or something?

Show him this video youtu.be/3Um3KrQWEls

Attached: 836d71ed9c.jpg (320x374, 19K)

>Not liking Reigen
Why does he have such shit taste?

Attached: Gon-and-Killua-hunter-x-hunter-30544790-959-473.jpg (959x473, 101K)

the enitre point of the show is to watch dimple do this [pic related]

Attached: dimple.gif (500x280, 1.85M)

Reigen was popular in S1 threads? When he was just a scam and a lier, people really hated him.

>he doesn't like Reigen
People like this actually exist?

anime-onlys have shit taste, news at 5

Attached: Dz0TIF0WoAAzkdF.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

>yfw

Attached: percent.webm (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: 15203028633211858145592.png (327x365, 49K)

sounds like you need new friends.

A few.

>S1 threads
Incest
MOB A CUTE
Ritsu was to fuck his nii-san
Oh Reigen is cool
Teru a cute

>S2 threads
REIMOB
MOB A CUTE
I WANT TO FUCK REIGEN