Fan service in general can be cancerous, especially the kind the sexual kind...

fan service in general can be cancerous, especially the kind the sexual kind. GITS: SAC was really odd since she keeps wearing something that resembles a stripper outfit. the original GITS of course had plenty of cyborg tits, but the general suit was neutral and professional.

the level of fan service is generally negatively correlated with overall quality. the media shouldn't require that to keep viewers interested. what are some other markers of inferior quality?

Attached: 99.jpg (1123x975, 1M)

>the level of fan service is generally negatively correlated with overall quality.
Maybe attend more than a single statisics class in community college first. Then we'll talk.

? Descriptive statistics is general knowledge.
Feel free to provide examples of any high-quality series that also has a lot of fan-service

Attached: 1526795432058.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

>you need to take a stats class to know about correlation

I recognize everything but the bottom right. What is it?

How fucking new are you?

Imagine being triggered by how a character dresses. Fuck off back to resetera.

Monogatari series

I've watched 3k anime and only recently watched (and dropped) that garbage show. Don't bully this guy.

Faggot

Tell me what middle right is and I'll tell you

Love Ru and Keijo are better shows than the majority of what is being released. Certain old 60 movies are littered with fanservice and sex scenes. There are dozens, probably even hundreds of other examples. Call it correlation, but r=.2 will get you laughed out of the room by anyone who understand basic statistical analysis. Fanservice is all over animation. Many of the best works throughout it's history (GitS, End of Evangelion etc.) have a shit ton of it.

It's not my fault that you think of PP as a good show.
Was made by IG. That's all you'll get.

Honeslty I agree that Motoko dressed like a stripper through all of SAC is shit, I don't mind some fanservice, but that outfit is ridiculous

Any moestuff where Female Protagonist can wear a bikini? Cuz in 99% of the moestuff, protagonist cannot wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit instead. It is unfair to put bikini only on superior supporting characters...

Attached: 0D6739F1-681B-4392-A03D-69BF610178CD.jpg (552x1260, 151K)

Even ecchi anime vary wildly in quality, and there's a fair amount of dull, generic anime with nary a beach episode in sight. Sexuality is rarely pulled out solely to keep viewers interested, but because it's part of the human condition.

>Was made by IG.
That reminds me, whatever happened to IG?
After that anime they started going downhill
name any IG anime that came after that was as good as it. You literally cannot.

I can't name anything recent by IG to begin with. I know the studio never closed down, they're just incredibly low profile for some reason.

>that came after that was as good as it
Erin, literally written by the same author. Only slightly, but still. Albeit that's still a pretty steep hurdle given how SnM and Erin are both better than anything 95% of all animation studios ever managed to produce.

That's Balsa. Slice of life + good battle choreography

But No protagonist of Moeshit can wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit instead..... Cuz Kadokawa have a shitty taste. But for We Americans have a better taste,Starfire,the main girl of TTG can wear a bikini!!!Can Any Moeshit protagonist even compete Starfire? I think not. Cuz Moeshit protagonists cannot wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit instead.

Attached: 378C3B45-2AEB-4C1D-8A85-C123FD9A68FC.jpg (634x484, 51K)

It's just so silly.

>Erin
>SnM
>literally written by the same author
>Seirei no Moribito

Jokes on you faggot.
I'm both of these guys
Thanks for giving me the source, loser. Get dabbed on bitch.

Thanks bb but I got it.

triggered anime-man, oh I'm so sorry for disrespecting you

>I use big boy words instead of saying fanservice is shit on an image board full of degenerates because I want to sound smart.
Don't watch shows with big tiddies. That's it.

Based bikini autist.

but my mom makes me.

Haha, I love how you say "original GITS", as if you're referring to the film. The manga is very, very clear that the whole thing is elaborate fetish fuel.

>correlation is a big-boy word used to sound smart
jesus fuck, the brainlets on this board

OP can I suggest you go check out anime aimed at homosexuals such as yourself? Plenty of shows will surely appeal to your desire for hot men which I am sure is what you want. Come on it's 2019 already, there's no need for you to hide your insecurities behind some absurd aversion to fanservice we all really know you want some sexy ikemen or maybe some bara in your life.
The world of anime is one big buffet and if you clearly do not enjoy women you must enjoy men.
Unless you are asexual.
I'm not judging OP, this is a progressive board and we will accept any pronoun you'd like to identify with.

Go watch Phantom Blood

Attached: 1532555790094.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Must be a big boy word given how you are unable to use it properly. Virtually (almost) any two variables correlate negatively or positively with one another.

You could've just made a thread that said "Why is everyone okay with fanservice ruining anime?" you tubby queer

so what?
generally:
more fan service = less quality

>fan service in general can be cancerous, especially the kind the sexual kind.
Get the fuck off my board.

>unable to use it properly
? There's no misuse of the word in OP. An increase in fan-service is generally connected to a decrease in quality. That's a simple statement of negative correlation between two things. Regardless of if you believe that to be an accurate statement, that's not an incorrect use of the term.

make me, faggot

never watched it
what's good about it?

>the level of fan service is generally negatively correlated with overall quality
It has no fanservice

Attached: 1550272201586.jpg (1280x721, 74K)

Guardian of the spirit?