MC actually kills the villain instead of letting him escape again and again and allow him to cause even more death and...

>MC actually kills the villain instead of letting him escape again and again and allow him to cause even more death and destruction like every other time he escaped his pursuers who tried to apprehend him non lethally
I dare you to find me a more satisfying way to end a show than this.
You can't
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Attached: 1525329248749.gif (684x325, 255K)

>MC fucks the villain
you lost, faggot

>MC fucks the attractive female villian and gets her pregnant and get married.
get on my level faggot

Attached: cute shark.jpg (769x783, 265K)

>She dies during birth and justice is served. Last scenes are MC and kid bonding.
It's like you're not even trying.

that's endro in the first ep

>MC immediately grabs the first gun he sees after his mother is murdered and slaughters the ones responsible

Attached: ge999tetsuro.jpg (400x297, 19K)

>MC pretends he's going to spare/join the villain
>Kills him when he least expects it

Attached: 1518483747730.png (750x580, 1.03M)

name one anime where this happens.

Also

>Villain "IF YOU KILL ME YOU BECOME JUST LIKE ME"
>MC kills Villain anyways

Why can't all MCs be like this?

the ones in my dreams

>MC doesn't kill the villain but puts him in his personal hell until the end of time

But he let the brains live

>MC kills a villain
>world ends up becoming worse because villain is dead
>MC becomes villain to restore balance

>MC finds another way, defeats the villain and prevents him from doing any more harm

>shounenshit

Attached: 1549530796017.jpg (1280x720, 291K)

Does he even know about the brains? I'm pretty sure Akane and bitch-voice are the only 2 and bitch-voice was mind-broken by it.

He knew the system was evil, but still went after some low level criminal instead

Shogo wasn't the villain though, he was a piece of shit and definitely an antagonist but killing him wasn't solving anything. Only the destruction of the brain's would allow society and the world to become truly free again. Rather than do that he just fucked off with his revenge boner sated.

Shonenshit MC defeats villain who then becomes a member of his bros.

>Only the destruction of the brain's
Destruction of the brain's what?

fate/stay night???
or does he go off and keeps killing everyone bad

WoW: WotLK

Can't blame him for having such a huge hateboner for Makishima.

akame ga kill

Psycho-Pass Season 3 when?

Season 2 you mean?

Shogo is now appearing to Kogami as a ghost though, so that ain't good.

But Akane is basically another Shogo waiting to happened. Or, if you read between the lines jusssssssssst a little bit - she was Shogo the whole time. And maybe also Kogami???

Attached: culprit.jpg (575x960, 146K)

>MC beats the big bad and has one last fight with his rival/best-friend with the gayest subtext ever

Yes

>MC spares the life of the villain only to leave him to rot in prison for life

Attached: SlaineBTFO.png (1532x859, 1.21M)

Jojo

You're implying JoJo protags even give a villains a chance most of the time in the first place.

They just murder them in cold blood without any morsel of remorse, it's incredible how someone as wholesome as Araki can write such bleak scenarios and characters.

The only way the series would have ended on a good note is if the "people" of earth sent a couple nukes through the portal the princess opened during the finale.

DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Attached: mpvshot [Commie] Psycho-Pass - 20v2 [BD 1080p FLAC] [A40A3C28].mkv_00:22:47_0039.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>le Akane is criminally asymptomatic meme
When will this fan theory die? If Akane's psycho pass is clean and she commits no crimes then by definition she is not criminally asymptomatic. Akane is pure and good and cute

Attached: akane.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Pure sociopath

Slaine deserved everything he got and more. He betrayed Earth, he betrayed Mars, he betrayed the princess, he betrayed count crouton, and he betrayed himself.

Imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask

they didn't fuck

She's asymptomatic, but not a criminal. The point being her Psycho Pass doesn't accurately reflect her mental state. I think it's important since that means she's part of the elite band of people that have free will. The problem Sibyl faces is that they only find out about asymptomatic people because they were also criminals.

I literally just started Galaxy Express. weird

Except you're the MC and you don't become the villain, you let some other guy do it for you.

Shinmai did this perfectly

>MC stops the heroine from killing the villain because he doesn't want her to be poisoned by revenge, or to use her powers like that
>Heroine relents and collapses into MCs arms, coming back to her usual self and calming down
>Villain escapes
>Heroine and MC leave
>Later, he excuses himself for a bit, then goes to where he knew the villain would escape to
>"I won't actually let you get away, not after everything you've done. I just didn't want her to stain her hands with you."
>Kills villain himself

Basara is such a fun character.

Attached: 1522162716188.jpg (1280x904, 379K)

What a great series

There's a reason S1 is widely regarded as a masterpiece and the following season/movies complete garbage.

This

>She's asymptomatic, but not a criminal.
Wrong, she clearly shows symptoms during the memory scoop procedure, unlike Makishima who can kill people while keeping his CC at 0.
She's just much more mentally resilient, not easily scared.

Kogami isn't MC, Akane is and she let him live at the top of Nona tower despite Kogami asking her to kill him.

>i'm special snowflake so no one cares about me not even the panoptikon machines
>hurrrrrrrr i'll murder everyone
did he do something right?

Nice taste OP, pic related.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (715x5000, 2.27M)

???

Same scenario with OP's post. It's very satisfying reading a story where the MC isn't a pussy.

>you will never fuck and impregnate all the main girls, their sisters too, and the villains.
It sucks to not be chad

Attached: bootyspanking2.webm (960x540, 951K)

break blade / broken blade
mc kills a real cunt of enemy general (mass murderer of civilians, his own people basically exiled him though his troops love him) during defense of his home capital

yeah, she's not right in the head. She sees 3 breakdowns worth of fucked up shit and doesn't even change a shade

>and doesn't even change a shade
Anons have really shitty memory.

>where the MC isn't a pussy.
He took his sweet time and let his comrades die because he started out as pussy.
His whole inner dialog for I don't know how many chapters / movies is 'OMG I REALLY HAVE TO KILL THIS GUY, THE WOE IS ME' when facing monsters that easily massacre his mates.

That didn't happen though. Hell the anime he dies without even getting any from esdeath. the manga he gets with mine.

That sucks

are you describing Shinsekai Yori because that's the opposite of that

Because then we would call them all the same you dunce

>heroes beat the shit out of the villain and send him to prison
>villain actually learns from his mistakes and starts helping the heroes though they're still wary of each other
>the former villain pities the new villain for being like his past and preaches to him
Cheesy as fuck but I can't help but love it.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>MC killed only the evil minions
>but didn't kill the final boss.
what the fuck nigga.

>MCs beat the final boss
>he escapes
>the jolly party member disappears while everyone's running away from the final dungeon
>kills the final boss before he can escape for good

Attached: 1479775044526.png (175x286, 104K)

They become asymptomatic when they lose the fear of being judged by others because they only care for how they judge themselves. Not feeling that anxiety is what makes them "psychopaths".

Akane is simply guided by her own moral perception based on her own rationality and understanding of cause and effect. She only shows symptoms when she's indecisive and can't commit, and when she begins to act out of emotion disregarding the situation, which she herself decides is amoral.

Normally calm and wholesome character gives a sound ass whooping to the villain who kept taunting him.

This is just as trite, if not moreso than the "if you kill me you're just as bad as me" for the most part, the only time it's been done particularly well was GunXSword.

That was such a satisfying moment and what shot Kevin up to my favourite Kiseki character. Hope he plays a prominent part in Calvard or wherever the fuck the series goes to next.

Attached: 1524657261136.jpg (960x866, 86K)

When Gouda got shot in GitS SAC 2nd Gig, the superior cyberpunk anime series

Bonus points if MC doesnt freak out like a bitch and doesnt start act edgy or remorseful.

"the good are inherently innocent, and so they create justice. the evil are inherently guilty, and so they create mercy"
MCs that kill their villains are best MCs

>MC isn't the one who faces the villain.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Thunderbolt Fantasy S2 - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.42_[2018.10.22_18.50.46].jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

I'm like Akane in that regard except I'm probably not as smart as her.

But that probably stems from my father dying whe I was two, and an abusive stepfather, and a sociopathic group of friends in high-school who bullied me for being "too nice" like this was some Nisio anime.

Eventually you learn to simply live with the pain. And when someone kicks the bucket or has something horrible happen to them, including (you), well, you accept it, because of course this world is shitty and the people in it are insane.

The worst are those "intellectual" types who are indeed smart, but for some reason they can only express their intelligence by fixating on individuals and then trying to tear them down. As if that shit is anything new, my friend. You can try, and I'll probably run for it, but you can't really crack this nut. It came pre-cracked.

Edgy

It differs from each protag, Jotaro and Joylenr dont care if they die but wont double tap, Josuke pretty much never kills, Giorno will make sure the person is dead and fucking Johnny will kill someone before he knows if they are a villain

>mc kills the villain mercyless and gory
>actually used to like the villain more than the mc
Better dead than reduced to converted background friend, r-right?

Why didn't Shogo go with the hyper-oats plan from the start? It would have worked easily. The only reason it failed was because they were on his ass from that other bullshit he pulled.

This is more likely what he meant.

Attached: GER.jpg (1042x1200, 364K)

>fucking Johnny will kill someone before he knows if they are a villain
There’s a reason why he’s the best jojo

Shogo is searching for meaning and "things that can't be replaced."

Or to put it less charitably - he's bored.

So he’s this guy: ?

Is there a point in watching season 2? I really felt meh on the 1st one. Maybe I just didnt get it

You just convinced me to finally start it. Has been in my backlog for ages, what am I getting into?

>a story where the MC isn't a pussy
Wrong. There are plenty of side characters that died because of this faggot mc.

That's Vento Aureo

If you think Psycho Pass is about stopping Makishima you're missing the point hard, and this is with the knowledge that Gen Urobuch himself is a fucking crazy person who gets erections about torturing little girls.