Detective Conan

I feel really fucking bad now. First episode in awhile that got to me.

Attached: wedding day.png (842x946, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/People_who_know_Conan_is_really_Sleeping_Kogoro
detectiveconan-en.bushiroad.com/
caseclosed-en.bushiroad.com/
youtu.be/WHFTAds7Yi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm worried about the detective starting to suffer side effects from being dart drugged su fucking frequently.

that, and coffee aroma with murderous intent.

has no one in all those years ever checked if he is actually sleeping?

I bet some "genius" character had noticed once.

Overrated smelly boy

I vaguely remember one where they couldn't get married because they were cousins. Are there multiple mysteries with incest twists or am I getting mixed up? I think there was a car bomb or something, or maybe there was a cafe, I don't remember too well.

An AO iirc teased the idea that he was getting immune to it but Aoyama never picked that up.

Looked at the wikia article, I remember bits and pieces of it. I think it was sad but honestly its a blur.

Early on Sato interrupted by tugging on his cheeks and messing with him and Conan using his bowtie had to stretch his mouth while asking her to stop. I think it was her first time seeing it so she wanted to test him. Otherwise everyone refers to it as sitting in meditation or some entity taking him over temporarily. Really its mainly for jokes but there's been a couple real instances of skepticism.

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/People_who_know_Conan_is_really_Sleeping_Kogoro

That was this one. Conan rarely does trangender or incest kinda stuff. With transgender it was moonlight sonata, for incest it was this and another thing.

Attached: this never happens again.png (615x459, 420K)

You'd think at some point Ran would have came across Conan's bowtie or handled his watch. I think she's seen him use his shoes and tracking glasses.

I remember a somewhat early episode more than a decade ago where Ran actually grew suspicious of Conan and actually deducted he was Shinichi so he had to stage an encounter with "Shinichi" to derail her deduction.

Desperate Revival?

Don't remember the title of the episode. Haven't seen Conan in years. I have fond memories of the show but it's simply too fucking long and time confusing to keep track.

detectiveconan-en.bushiroad.com/
caseclosed-en.bushiroad.com/

Everyone here has to register for this.

Attached: s_h3eFc9.png (600x314, 88K)

In Desperate Revival Conan gets shot and eventually becomes Shinichi again while Ai is dressed as Conan. Heiji for a minute pretends to be Shinichi before he reveals himself but Kazuha immediately sees through it.

Wait what the fuck is this? Is this official?

Oh no, it was way earlier than that. Conan changing back to Shinichi wasn't introduced yet, shrinked scientist woman wasn't even part of the cast either.

Oh you might mean the one with the kidnapped boy sports episode? At the end he stands on a cement brick casting a shadow and speaks into his bowtie talking to her. I think it was episode 10.

It's a phone game. youtu.be/WHFTAds7Yi0

Must be that one. I remember a scene of Ran hugging Conan from the back while teasing him about knowing his secret.

>a scene of Ran hugging Conan from the back while teasing him about knowing his secret.
I don't think that happened in that one. I do remember her doing something kinda like that in the cornered famous detective special when he helped the case progress and she had a quick aside with him. That was after the first episode he switched back to Kudo though.

Episode 7 was the first one she suspected him but I don't remember a hugging scene.

Think this can go anywhere for Conan in America? I can't get a pin on what this is about with registrations and rewards. I know it's a phone game that has nothing to do with anime distribution.

This'll be the first game of any kind we get over here of Conan, since the Wii mirapolis investigation was cancelled before it came out.

The first link gives me a forbidden error.

Attached: Untitled.png (960x720, 853K)

Conan is so fucking small.

Consider it done.

>Greetings!

>Thank you for pre-registering for Case Closed: Race to the Truth!
>The game is scheduled for release during Mid 2019.
>Another e-mail notification will be sent out when the game is officially released!
>In the meantime, do follow our social media accounts for the latest information.

Must be something they have faith in to release it worldwide. Usually Conan games don't leave Japan unless you're Germany, so it seems. I hope this means we get more games in the future, even if they're phone based. This looks like a fun call-backs driven thing, I recognize the teaser image from the case with the long haired woman keeping her son in the basement, that was a good one.

Attached: haibara.png (800x600, 380K)

He reminds me of the nendoroid figurine I've seen on ebay. I couldn't find one of Ran to add.

Attached: kinda hyped for this.png (1397x534, 977K)

Sorry. I refuse until they release it with the proper name.

Then you're not from Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Germany, Chile, Mexico, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, France, Indonesia, Philippines, Spain, Brazil, Egypt, Italy, or Norway.

It's being released under the name for any country. I'm honestly surprised they opted to bring Case Closed back instead of just using Detective Conan. The Lupin sub dvds released here didn't put case closed anywhere, and the later movies didn't edit in any Case Closed logos in the video itself.

>not supporting Conan
I thought I knew you anonymous.

Attached: mune no doki doki kogoro conan.png (832x1400, 1.52M)

I support Conan. I do not support Case Closed.

is it gacha shit?

Semantics aside you should support Conan's struggling endeavors to be relevant in America.

>America
Case has been closed.

It... might be.

Funimation kept cheekily saying this about the dub every time people made petitions or asked for it to come back. I remember at least 3 different occasions this was used, their own cliche.

Why? I don't want a dub and I can download Conan every week.
Being "relevant" in America wouldn't change anything for me.