Mahou Shoujo Site 118

What the fuck is even going on anymore? The King is Gaia? Ichi is a Terminator? The world was destroyed twice already? JFK was killed by the Illuminati?
This series just never gets boring.

Attached: S13.png (835x1200, 337K)

The two lovebirds are reunited again.

Attached: S3.png (835x1200, 573K)

Not yet.

Mou ikkai.

I love the scene. I hope they end up as friends at the end.

Yeah, as buttfriends.

Is MHsite the best fun edge manga?

Absolutely. Happy Sugar Life is a close second.

>multiple nuclear apocalypse wars
>illuminati heeding gaia
>corrupt illuminati caused kennedy assassination
>so they made skynet which then killed humanity
>but skynet was beaten by original magical girl
>literally lovelock&gaia + deus ex + terminator + matrix + mahou shoujo
THIS FUCKING MANGA I love it

Attached: 1380170618203.png (641x480, 423K)

>*smiles*
best boys continue to entertain

Attached: 0004 - S4.png S4.png (835x1200, 519K)

Did Sarina ever comment on the serial killer stealing her sister's appearance?

Yeah, right before the fight with Ni. The anime cut that part out.

Like other user said yeah, although by that point in the story it almost seems like kind of a minor thing even to everyone involved.

Oh right, to the user that was asking about the the title of the h-doujin that I said this backstory was similar to, it was called Kiseki no Suki o Nokoshitai.

Attached: 1551216491612.jpg (1280x1816, 482K)

ITSUMO

Oh shit I forgot about that one. That was one one of the more hilarious 1st page backstories even for regular manga.

How have any Japanese heard of Day of the Triffids?

There are some pretty serious global book nerds I guess among manga artists, not common but every once in a while you see this kind of thing referenced that probably 99% of western readers wouldn't get either.

It should end soon and make a new mh series.

I think Kaname will die. He only has 1 HP left, so eventually he will use a Stick to save Aya, and die in the process.

>Kaname dies using stick in pivotal way
>best brother spends life using stick to bring him back
>as if my heart could ever let me abandon you kaname-kun~

Attached: 1376964692372.png (300x300, 131K)

I know the next chapter will explain some more, but does this basically confirm that the Admins are robots? I always wondered exactly what their bodies were made of.

So, is Yatsumura-san coming back, or no?
I've been putting off reading the manga until it's confirmed that happens.

>but does this basically confirm that the Admins are robots?
I don't think so, or at least not exactly. One possibility is that the rewritten world is actually some kind of virtual space, either real VR or dimensional/quantum shenanigans or something. Remember the entire world was "completely rebuilt". In that case the admins are "rewritten magical girls" or something like that. Some sort of program from the AI. Alternately NANOMACHINES SON.

Some sort of shit happened though with the original magical girl planetary overmind thing vs the AI reconstructed surface world shit. The AI did have actual for real physical robots at one point, but to what extent that still remains will probably be made clear next chapter. Not that the exact mechanics really matter that much, they'd all work to move things forward.

wonder how close this really will follow the tempest. that had a relatively happy end iirc. also was big on chastity tho

Best end.

Even after all these endgame revelations, we still have no info on what's the deal with Anjou, or whee she got her Stick collection. And Kayo's beef with her was kinda swept under the rug, and we aren't any closer to finding out who Sasaki wants revenge on.

dunno if this is the kind of series where everything gets wrapped up with a bow. may be author oversight or out of time, but also sometimes people have backgrounds and motivations and shit that just never comes out. maybe some of that will is meant as bonus chapters/side story type stuff though too.

>One possibility is that the rewritten world is actually some kind of virtual space, either real VR or dimensional/quantum shenanigans or something
We Gridman now.

>The AI did have actual for real physical robots at one point, but to what extent that still remains will probably be made clear next chapter.
I think it's possible that Ichi is the A.I made by the Illuminati. He looks just like the robots, and is fiercely loyal to the King, because she's the "Planet" he was programmed to serve. Being the first, it makes sense that he is the only pure Admin, not derived from a magical girl.

Just when you thought this series couldn't get any more campy, this shit starts to happen.

That was a cute ending, though holy shit that was a hilarious intro page.

It's not even scanlated anymore. the proof that it's not fun.

Attached: 4 month.jpg (80x44, 2K)

Best beach ep ever made.

Next chapter can't come fast enough.

I think that might be because the anime spoiled the ending. No need to follow it when everyone already knows how it ends.

So MSS wil end with Aya and Tsuyuno repopulating the post-Tempest world with their inbred science babies?

>Tsuyuno
I thought she died?