Is this show a meme? Or should i give it a watch? I think iseaki is shit if that helps

Is this show a meme? Or should i give it a watch? I think iseaki is shit if that helps

Attached: CE991D1F-A051-47FB-AA82-89AFC4996BDD-444-00000057E7A896E7.jpg (360x360, 31K)

It's trash like all the others, except this one takes itself completely seriously so it's even worse. /pol/teens like to shill this boring show that doesn't have any fucking as "subservise" or some shit and that's the only reason it's discussed here at all

>/pol/
IN YOUR HEAD
RENT FREE

Attached: 1479930259297.jpg (890x876, 107K)

Why is Yea Forums so afraid of /pol/?

/pol/tards are a pest to this website

t. poltard

if you want a serious answer: you won't like it if you don't like isekai on the first place.
>/pol/teens like to shill this boring show that doesn't have any fucking as "subservise" or some shit and that's the only reason it's discussed here at all
are you still on the first week? the threads have mostly come back to normal, no one cares about the controversy aside from people coming to shitpost. Also everyone has been spoiled to death already.

Generic isekaishit that people praise because MC didn’t start as OP character even though at the end he literally became a god.

they hate us cause they anus

jesus h christ could you spout out MORE buzzwords? i think the only two you missed were sjw and incel.

Its a good show, ignore these other shitters. Animation drops in quality every now and then but so far the story is interesting and character dynamics are good

3 episode rule retard. You can even watch the first ep and drop it, no one cares.

Don't fall for the incelbait!!!

ebin

It's a very well-done isekai, It's in my top 5 of the decade so far, but if you don't like isekai it won't be your thing. Unless the only thing you dislike about it is the overpowered mcs in which case the underdog aspect of the story might just be your thing.

MMO in novel form

Did you ever consider I don't know, watching it yourself and forming your own opinion instead of asking people on a Cantonese mud drawing forum to make your opinion for you?

down to the point of the tank getting shat on by everyone

fpbp but I still watch it

Attached: 2d4.png (560x407, 13K)

Why do people keep spouting this bullshit? How is he underpowered or an underdog? He's the chosen one.

I'm not into isekai, but I don't hate the concept itself either. I just happen to not enjoy most of the shows using those tropes.
But I did enjoy Shield Hero so far. It's a legit show, good production values and good execution and the LN seems to know what it's doing from what I've heard, most of the shit that left me scratching my head is explained in very logical ways there.

Now, would you like it? The fuck would I know, go check it out and see for yourself.
I do recommend it because I've enjoyed it a lot, but here's a heads up: the first episode is basically 3 episodes combined into one and it's way more serious and story heavy, later episodes lighten up the mood and introduce more characters. Some people pick it up, love the lonely dark atmosphere of the first 3 part episode and feel betrayed when suddenly things start turning out better for the main character and he meets some cute girls.
So just beware that's going to happen and maybe you'll enjoy it.

He's a low level tanking build.
While other heroes can level up and become stronger on their own and reach a powerhouse level, this guy is useless on his own and even as he gets stronger at best he can just be a better wall/support for others to do their thing.
He starts out at a horrible disadvantage early on because he had no party members so that's where he was at his worst.
Later on he gets Raph and she's so loyal and dedicated she quickly catches up and actually becomes an amazing sword to his shield so his weakness seems to be slowly vanishing, but he's still lagging behind the other heroes a lot.
Basically he needs the help of others, that alone makes him stand out from most "one man army, solo powerhouse" types of isekai MC's.

>I hate isekai, should I watch this blatant isekai?
Never post again.

I mean he seems so at the start, not all of us are novelfags even if its obvious that he will become overpowered by the end.
Still enjoying so whatever

So at what time tomorrow should we expect the next episode subbed to come out?

>I think iseaki is shit if that helps
It's shit. It's 100% pure isekai, except with the modern """"twist"""" where it STARTS off as if it's something different from the normal... except within a short time you suddenly realize nope, it's 100% standard isekai and awful.

It's actually almost weird how isekai can end up identical every single time no matter how different the first few chapters or volume starts. All these different authors, all these different starts, and yet by v02 ARR ROOK SAMU

I don't really know why it gets hate. It does seem to glorify capitalism and minmaxing, though.

lol what the fuck. he long since got all sorts of special powers, including offensive shield types, is the "common sense" one and also "leader" and the other heroes are useless without him, has developed a harem of smoking hot girls who also happen to be super special too, is loved by the "real royalty", had all the big meanie heads (who had zero redeeming qualities naturally) put in their place etc etc etc etc.

Guess that's late novel stuff. So basically he's both, he's underpowered but also ends up overpowered.
We don't know how far the anime will go though.
If we discuss the novels he's OP but for all of us anime only fags he's still under powered as shit.

second post best post

>So basically he's both, he's underpowered but also ends up overpowered.
Basically the "underpowered" bit is just a relatively brief phase the author used before it went completely standard isekai.

>It does seem to glorify capitalism
(((Shield))) Hero god of merchants

Those are almost like laws of physics though.
Anywhere you go, supply and demand will still reign as the highest level of the meta to acquire resources. There's just no way around it.
If he wants money, making business is the best way to achieve it.
And minmaxing is part of any scenario where practical elements can lead to a desired outcome. Be it fictional combat or real combat, that's the way it will be.
He's just a big pragmatist.

>I think iseaki is shit if that helps
Why would you watch something you believe is shit? That makes no sense.