A shit

A shit

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DyeLHrBUYAA1.jpg (2597x4096, 795K)

Is there something wrong with me If I like Ichika

Attached: 1524808668382.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Agreed.

Ichika and Miku best girls.

Attached: 1551198276179.jpg (1100x905, 741K)

that's not Miku

Pure shit

Nope, she is the best by far. Nino and Miku are hussies and skanks.

Fuck off, ninofag
Miku is best girl

Attached: 1547753875709.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Attached: mikusip.png (475x681, 142K)

>Ichikafags still chimping out
>have to hate Nino to deflect Ichika hate
Kek.

People hate Ichika? That's news to me.

Attached: 1549334741636.jpg (1448x2048, 217K)

Fucking garbage!

Miku > Nino > Yotsuba > shit > Itsuki > Ichika

Literally the Eriri of 5Toubun

Don't forget ""Mikufags"" shilling Ichika all of a sudden despite Ichika betraying Miku.

Shit taste
Itsuki > Yotsuba > Miku = Nino > shit > Ichika

Not a Ninofag but Miku a shit.

>betraying bitch
Sounds more like Ichika's thing. Could be worse, at least she is isn't Utaha yet.

This is the official Yea Forums-approved best girl ranking:

Miku > Ichika > Yotsuba > Itsuki >>> Nino

Attached: 1513799261073.jpg (1200x1654, 240K)

>This is the official Yea Forums-approved best girl ranking:
Speak for yourself faggot

>agreed with her sisters to not give a gift to Fuutarou
>still tries to give him one behind their backs anyway
Nino is a bigger backstabber than Ichika

They're all shit.

Fuutaro > All quints

Agreed.

Attached: 1550757525018.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>Ichikafag is this delusional
Ichika was the one who came up with the idea and she tried to remove Miku from the race when she was pretending to be her. Biggest snake bitch of the year.

Pantyhose goddess

Attached: 1547771452429.jpg (1920x4111, 2.68M)

But that's what makes her the best. The next going down is Nino.

Attached: 1551196802215.jpg (928x299, 228K)

Everyday is a party, yaay.

Attached: 1533339362199.png (311x330, 113K)

>Nino is a bigger backstabber than Ichika
Her idea was literally:
>I will convince the others to not give Fuuratou presents for his birthday while I will secretly still give him one
>Nino and Miku still proceed to do so
>Ichikafag: "hurr durr they are backstabbers, Ichika purest maiden in the world
Seriously, I don't like Ninofags, but you are a special kind of breed even worse.

I need Nino ryona

Nino > Miku > Itsuki > Yotsuba > Ichika

Attached: 2330888.jpg (1325x1000, 1.22M)

Don't forget Yotsuba. The all tried to backstab each other. Ichika, Nino, Miku, and Yotsuba. Probs for Yotsuba for at least stopping herself. Whole loser brigade together. It's pottery.

Miku > Itsuki > Yotsuba = Nino > Ichika

>Snakefag embracing his bitch
Wew.

If it means taking Nino out of the race with her poisonous fangs, I'm happy with it.

Attached: 1551070821126.png (1354x1059, 762K)

Why does Nino trigger so many autists? You can't have an thread without someone seething by the thought of Ninos glory. People must be tsundere towards her, why else would they have the need to belittle her every time?

Attached: 1523438434148.png (195x199, 36K)

Usually, the people who rush things fast in Japanese anime get take out first. I think I think it's safe to assume one of those 2 will get btfo pretty soon no? The other 3 are not even attempting anything at this point

Miku >= Nino > Yotsuba > Itsuki > Ichika

I just always found Ichika to be the most unappealing of them all desu. Her design is boring, her chapters were boring before the recent one, etc.

She's the Houki of 5Toubun, of course people will hate her

Nino lives in their head rent free. It's hilarious seeing people have an meltdown because of her.

Attached: 1532992062656.png (185x161, 38K)

Yeah, but the best thing is that eliminating Nino from the MCbowl will make this manga memorable, even if it means Ichika going down with her.
Then we can have a comfy race with Itsuki, Yotsuba and Miku at least.

Ichika solidified herself as an loser. I don't see Negi making her out to be the bride out of the other quints. Yotsuba is the underdog right now, either she's in the bowl or completely out whereas Nino and Miku are second behind Itsuki.

>can't think of an insult
>she's Houki of x
Everytime

That's a funny way of spelling a best*

Attached: 1550215617371.jpg (1386x2048, 445K)

>second most popular girl who's winning hearts and minds
>houki

Attached: 1550626350745.jpg (540x597, 68K)

>the best thing is that eliminating Nino from the MCbowl
> even if it means Ichika going down with her.
You wish. Nino doesn't pay heed to any of her sisters and Ichika cannot do nothing to stop her since Nino is fully aware of her. Ichika is taking Miku down with her currently.

No one hates Ichika. Ninofags are just threatened and are resorting to sperging out as much as they can.

I don't know, this chapter already kinda solidified for me: Itsuki > Ichika, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba. Literally, everyone went against what Ichika proposed and even, in the end, Ichika's backhanded attempt to give Fuutarou a present failed. Itsuki is the only one who gave him a little something energy drink (sleeping drink). But I don't think to give him a drink counts as a present.

I wonder how this ex-Ichikafag feels about Ichika right now.

>No one hates Ichika.
I hate Ichika.

Chinks, Nips, Mikufags, Ninofags hate Ichika

>No one hates Ichika.
Keep telling yourself that. Just because she was beloved in the beginning doesn't mean people still like her now especially Mikubros due to her conniving actions. People tend to change views on characters from time to time if you didn't know dumbass.

The Nino Train of Love metaphor is funny because it will crash with no survivors soon and Ichika will be the wall with which it will crash against.

Just like no one hates Nino and Ichikafags are just sperging over stupid and irrelevant things to draw attention away from Ichika's backstab

Fuutarou hates Ichika.

>Itsuki > Ichika
If anything Ichika is last or second last. Ichika being upfront the way she is doesn't entitled her as someone with an increased chance of being the bride.

>Chinks, Nips
They love her
>Mikufags
They're just tsundere
>Ninofags
Who cares about them

God damn im so attracted to Nino. The worst part is that if she was real id probably hate her.

Attached: ninooo.jpg (188x268, 11K)

Would you Yea Forums?

Attached: Cleave.jpg (1754x1240, 205K)

You hope

>LHT

Nino would objectively be the best wife. Wouldn't beat around the bush, or give shitty hints or expect you to be a mind reader. Would probably also be up for fucking most often.

>unironically harboring strong negative feelings towards an anime character
OBSESSED

Attached: 1551147421904.jpg (1270x2048, 286K)

She wouldn't give a greasy fuck like you the time of day anyway.

Nobody likes Nino and her chocolates mixed with sleeping drugs

Attached: 1548807919830.png (770x1034, 760K)

Ichika's losing it.

Attached: b19.png (1115x1600, 750K)

>denial and seething

>No argument after being btfo
>N-no you
Cope harder. It's hilarious.

I love my wife's Onee-san

Attached: 1547303859391.jpg (1912x2746, 1.14M)

Yes. Miku a best. A BEST.

Attached: 1550803049731.jpg (2526x720, 104K)

Probably 2 > 5 > 1 > 4 >3 for him now.

Attached: 1550710428625.png (233x542, 121K)

Based nip

Attached: 1521735215887.jpg (619x686, 159K)

The fuck are you talking about, that was not really a ranking. It was simply a way to indicate how Itsuki was totally separated from any of the shenanigans of Ichika, Miku, Nino, and Yotsuba, because she was the only one who actually didn't try to sneakily give him a "birthday present" but still gave him a drink. It's pottery.

Can someone pls make an account, paste some moonrunes, change the numbers and make a screen too? Because I'm getting tired of fags strumentalizing this literal who.

Who was Rena
Who was Kiss

Oh God, my cute wife Ichika looks specially beautiful in that page.

Die mad about it, lol. I'm not the one who admitted actual anger.

I do admit, her confession was top tier and she'd be great but it's too bad she'll probably lose.

>you will never be roofied and wake up in Nino's bed

Can you Ninofags leave please? This is a Nino hate thread, go make your Nino circlejerk thread if you want.

Imagine being this desperate and mad over opinions.

ouch

Attached: 1537303975948.jpg (1177x1765, 308K)

Imagine believing opinion of literal who is relevant

I'd put Ichika and Yotsuba in joint 2nd but its otherwise true.

Attached: 1548283956820.jpg (708x1000, 188K)

>47.3K tweets, Following 561, Followers 567, Likes
>5 year account
You're salty as hell.

yikes

Russian scans started.

Huho > Nino

Attached: f4.jpg (2215x1600, 2.71M)

>this thread

Attached: MAXIMUMsmug.jpg (939x1328, 948K)

>circlejerk
Remind me who's the fag that started throwing this buzzword on us

Nino is literally Fuuts ideal wife. You must be blind to not realize Negi is shaping her each arc as someone Fuut comes to love since he self inserts as him. Every arc we progressively seen Nino come to terms with him and now we're seeing how Fuut progresses with an bonus of Nino showing off more of her future wife capabilities and endearingness.

Attached: 1551210290273.jpg (1471x2048, 236K)

I wouldn't mind if she lost. Really as long as Itsuki doesn't win, it's fine. The author's done a great job at either avoiding the usual harem cliches or turning them around on themselves so first girl winning would be awful. I feel like Nino has more of a shot because of the bracelet though and hims till wearing it at the wedding. It was a cute gift from Raiha but it became something else between him and Nino. So unless it becomes a plot thing over and over that's her mark.

Then the Rena also has a better chance, so whichever girl doesn't have the study charm anymore I guess.

Better a Nip's superior taste than your triggered and awful taste random literal who's taste.

Uyuka > Ichika

Shouldn't you keep your headcanons in fanfiction.net, Ninofag?

>every thread is a Nino thread
Maybe this isn't just a meme after all.

Attached: 1550798153699.jpg (1274x1529, 1.35M)

I'm not making a show of my taste and telling people hey look at my taste tho. Literally all you know of this guy is that he liked Ichika and Turned Nino. Like there's no one who did the same or the opposite or any other girl combination. It's dumb.

Nino end isn't going to happen. We can dream and want it, but expecting it is foolish.

What are you going to do when the ending inevitably dissapoints you

Attached: the end.png (1024x744, 541K)

Euyba is for Eusugi-san

Sure but she's too smug that's a black death flag.

>ichika second place
He still likes Ichika, what are you so angry about?

>stop talking about it because it upsets me
What a baby. Maybe you should lurk moar because if you did, you'd know Nino is only behind Miku in terms of likes and tweet as of now. It's not hard to figure out that jumping onto the Nino wagon may be more likely than you think.

Why would you want another Nisekoi/Masamune-kun/Oreimo ending with the mega bitch winning? We already have enough of those stories. Based Negi won't allow it.

Imagine getting frustrated over this fictional character. It's hilarious seeing the bunch of samefags seethe and quiver over Ninos magnificence.

Attached: 1514753672520.png (494x480, 244K)

It's like people say. Haters are more obsessed with Nino than most of her fans. It is kind of amusing, really.

t. THK

There's nothing headcanon about the post?

Ichika isn't going to win, though.

Why do you act like hating cunts isn't the norm here?

Reminder Itsuki and Miku are tsunderes and Itsuki is going to win. You'll be mad no matter what.

>Itsuki
>tsundere
Every time

Friendly reminder that miku is the reddit girl

>Really as long as Itsuki doesn't win, it's fine
I feel like you're saying this not because you dislike Itsuki or that it's impossible but "just" because she's first girl.
Itsuki hardly feels like a first girl, Miku or Nino fit that spot way better. I don't mean that Itsuki is irrelevant with that statement, it's that her personality is very different from what you'd expect from a first girl in a harem rom-con.

I'm thoroughly entertained desu

Attached: 1526249266853.png (196x230, 48K)

Stay mad, Ninofag

Attached: 1548977847587.jpg (1912x2386, 590K)

>Reminder Itsuki and Miku are tsunderes and Itsuki is going to win
>Itsuki
>tsundere
tell me more

Attached: 1541910923608.jpg (416x468, 90K)

She's more aggressive than smug. She and Itsuki both share the best banter with Fuuts and Nino actively shows she's as compatible with him than anyone else.

>The author's done a great job at either avoiding the usual harem cliches
I have never understood why people think this.

I like them because I don't even talk about Nino anymore, they do it for me.

You're not really getting my point but whatever.

Attached: DdIKOM6V0AA1dUm.jpg (1034x1200, 328K)

>dat obvious and denial
People already argued and told you off, THK.

At best he subverts them but it's unavoidable to have cliches written.

He likes all of them. That's what his moonrunes say but he only says that not to trigger otherfags.

>bride revealed to be rena
>first girl still won

Mostly (or should I say only?) because he skips obvious events, like Christmas, Valentine's, etc, I think. He paints it over, but quickly runs past it and focus more on the plot rather than a semi-filler episode.

Nino reinstatement of confession. It.

Miku is /our girl/

Attached: 1548977769801.jpg (1918x1879, 442K)

>complained
>implied fake and not likely
>gets told

Prepare when Itsuki ends up being Rena, the kisser and lolikano at the same time.

Reminder each girl fans identify with the quint they support
ichikafags are self serving assholes who don't understand why people don't like them
ninofags like to be the center of attention and don't realize how annoying they are to people around them
mikufags are neets who believe in self improvement but rarely do something to better themselves
yotsubafags are just here for the fun
itsukifags are used to being bullied so they identify with the fatty

You're saying you don't go around flauting your taste, or similar, and shoving it other people, but where do you think you are?
The quote chain literally starts with people flauting their tastes around, yet you only picked on a very specific case, and, ironically, even called for the creating of a fake "hey look at my taste" image.

Well, one thing I can think of is that the first girls development is not tied to increase her chances to get dicked by the MC to overcome some personal hurdle or whatever.
There was no arguing whatsoever. There is little tsundere about Itsuki. Just because she exhibits some tsundere traits now and then doesn't mean her personality is one. It's simply hilarious how you read up to chapter 75 and come to the conclusion that Itsuki was a tsundere to Fuutarou.

Name other series where girls like Ichika won. Ichika winning would make this manga legendary.

Attached: 1550747521493.jpg (2852x2048, 3.47M)

miku is Yea Forums's girl

>yotsubafags are just here for the fun
Yotsubafags look happy and friendly outside, but inside is nothing but darkness and the spiral of depression.

>don't realize how annoying they are to people around them
Oh, believe me, user. I am fully aware

Attached: 1539445378701.png (632x652, 809K)

>no one knows if actually listens to music
>was never seen properly using her headphones
Sounds about right.

>Itsuki both share the best banter with Fuuts
Was there any Itsuki-Fuutarou banter recently? Ever since she accepted him in chapter 18 it's all been an one sided bullying from Fuutarou

Nope. Girls like Aoyama, Stella, Azusa are tsundere, so there's absolutely no reason why you can pretend Itsuki isn't one either. You just want to convince yourself so he can tell yourself at night that you won't get BTFO accepting the fact the main girl here is tsundere and a winner too.

reminder that stale pasta may cause liver damage and organ failure. stay safe, anons!

You who worship Ichika, the snake, the deceiver are nothing but snakes yourselves. How can you say you are in the right in anything when the light you see is corrupted and reeks of malicious intent? I do not know if I should think of you as blind and dumb or vicious and smart.

Found the snakefag

Itsuki = tsundere
Nino = tsundora
Miku = kuutsundere

Attached: 1501347507312.jpg (2397x1687, 956K)

>muh tropes!
>I have never understood why people think Negi avoids harem cliches
You all are so hung up on muh "main girl", that you seem to forget that tsundere winning is also an anime trope.

I wish onee-sans would be at least serious contenders for the MCbowl in other romcoms/harems.

Attached: 1450541682524.jpg (1280x1449, 502K)

Based.

Can you explain further? I have absolutely no idea who these characters are.

The 5 girls are great and wife materials in their own way, you mongrels.
Die you tribalist scums

Ichika is not an onee-san anymore.

That's a manipulative WHORE, not an onee-san.

Name 3 where Nise koi is not included.

Ichika, Miku, Yotsuba and Itsuki have 0 (zero) wife qualities.

There's google, but if you don't know at least half the girls on there, I suggest you lurk first for a year watching more anime and reading more manga.

Attached: 1546665009769.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

>I have never understood why people think this.

He's never once tried to establish a status quo or backpedal. The series and all their relationships is doing nothing but advance through nothing but their own character development and interactions. He's not adding new girls to mix it up, or "Eh? Nandatte?" or the other usual shit.

Attached: nino 4.png (2852x2048, 550K)

>so there's absolutely no reason why you can pretend Itsuki isn't one either
There is, cause she ain't one. I never fucking had a moment where I thought, "Itsuki is really a tsundere" Stop forcing this meme.
>Putting Itsuki on the same level as Emi, Rin, Kurisu
And in the trash, it goes. Fucking laughable, it's like you're reading the fucking series with your eyes closed.

Sorry, I don't watch animes.

>nip’s superior taste
user...

5Toubun is my first manga and I don't watch animes.

That's very odd

Your salt and denial are pathetic. I can't wait to hear singing of how another tsundere won so I can hear you seethe.

t. mad Julisfag

Attached: 1465081772766.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Why?

It's both Itsuki being "first" and her not being romantically interested. She's probably the only girl that isnt thirsty for him yet and I like that dynamic.

Nino was first, though.

In what capacity

Considering this, and using inital and current Itsuki as bases:
initial
>tsunbaka
current
>derebaka

tl;dr
I have no idea if this means she is a tsundere, but boy I'm 100% sure she's a baka.

Attached: x10.png (1070x1600, 541K)

>Your salt and denial are pathetic.
It's already hilarious enough how you compare fucking Emi to Itsuki. Fucking Emi. The literal fucking embodiment of a tsundere and different in any shape and form regarding her personality. Yeah, I won't lose any sleep over that. Fucking laughable.

Attached: kek.png (641x419, 307K)

Seems obvious to me you don't understand and know much about tsundere as you pretend. Itsuki had a reason to dislike the person she warmed up to initially and that's no different from Hina, Emi, Haqua, Kurisu who were generally annoyed, at odds with, and other similar reasons before they quickly warmed up to their respective target of interests.

Yotsuba does house chores though.
Well, at least we canonically know she can clean and knows how to make onigiri.

>snek
>Ichisnek
>sanke
>*hiss*
I can't wait for the meme of the month to die. It doesn't have any humor, reality, or love to it.

Attached: It's there.png (585x315, 224K)

From what I've seen people say, Young Rena was all of them interacting with fuuts, older Renna might be Yostuba, kiss might have been Miku.

But that's all guesses, really.

then I'd just let you eat shit, no?

I'm a Fanfag, but Julis is third best. Meanwhile, Claudia using Ayato and always trying to lower his guard through seducing him still happened.

I mean, by this image we can already see a bunch but we can expand on that, its really not uncommon at all.

As long as Ninofags keep seething, they won't let it die

Attached: 1549383189737.jpg (677x877, 134K)

Wasn't young Rena all in one day?

If Negi plans on n writing a new manga once he finishes this one then he should go with a Miku end to maximise his support. People will lose faith in him if he goes for a hamfisted first girl end and won't read his future works.
And none of the other heroines winning will be able to overshadow disappointed Mikufags so if he's smart about his career he will make Miku win.

Sorry, guys, it's actually:

Ichika > Yotsuba >= Miku > Itsuki >>> Nino

>I always hate bitchy tsundere, but now I'll pretend other kinds of tsundere don't exist in order to delude myself
Seething, THK.

That theory kinda hinges on all of them being around and just interacting with him for a bit at a time. I'd believe it if it was just Yostuba also.

Onee-sans are too based to win. There's no drama to letting a perfect woman win the interests of a man.

>second to last chapter released
>wedding day
>ichika descends so far that she tries to show up dressed as the bride
>fuutarou isn't concerned with the missing ring because he knows
>fuutarou kisses her but then tries to disappear from the party
>ichika chases him down, fuutarou shakes her off
>ichika breaks down, realizing after all that her sisters are different, not interchangeable
>reveals the location of the real bride, who fuutarou meets up with in final chapter
>they start to plan out the date of the real marriage

y/n?

Not if Ichika is going to pull another snake bitch move. Criminal behavior is diehard.

Still wrong, snakefag.

Nino > Itsuki > Miku > Yotsuba > Ichika

She won't. She'll fight and destroy Nino with her bare hands

>Prepare when Itsuki ends up being Rena, the kisser and lolikano at the same time.
I'm a big proponent of Itsuki 'taking it all' - it's the only thing that makes sense logically when you dig up all the clues. One doesn't hint a hidden character like that since day one without making her win the entire bowl.

That said, I must admit I'm a bit wary of Negi only drawing Nino for a new years illustration. There's always a chance that he can go 'screw it, I'm going to go for my favourite quint', but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Itsuki vs Nino showdown.

If you swap Yotsuba and Itsuki around, you'll have my ranking.

wew even ANN is a Ninofag now

Attached: 7743.png (362x394, 168K)

Not bad.

Attached: 1551084356730.jpg (1200x1600, 274K)

>month
More like year.

Attached: 1551026361884.png (889x60, 6K)

Snakes do not have either hands or limbs.

Everybody is. Nino is the path to enlightenment.

>Negi self inserts as Fuut
>Negi is married

Does this mean Negi's wife is actually self inserting as Nino?

Ichika is shown to be the type that uses underhanded tactics. She'll most likely stick to that.

Fuck off with your meme

Attached: 1549382983741.jpg (678x972, 214K)

I picked on the specific case because it's been posted ad nauseam. What I was trying to say is why spam that guy's opinion on something like girl shifting like that doesn't happen regularly?

I said that Itsuki had some tsundere traits, but her apart from that she felt very different from any of the standard tsundere'e I have watched and read about. I already said before that I cannot compare Itsuki to characters like: Emi, Kurisu or even Rin from that list. Apart from the initial start, her behaviour I viewed different from the others later on.
I'm not fighting against the idea because I'd dislike the though, moreso that her personality bahaviour different from that.

Tell that to Hata. Or Wakaki.
If the author milks the popular enough and gets rich enough, he will give zero shits.

Hello Yea Forums Nice to meet you I'm from the Nino gang. I don't know the way back so don't tell me to go. Fuck the Miku Church.

Attached: 1549925819827.png (620x624, 530K)

Ichika is for lap pillow headpats while she gently chides and mocks you for being so childish despite the fact that she hasn't done anything to actually remove you from her lap.

Attached: ichika.jpg (1200x1699, 245K)

Pretty much this

>kiss might have been Miku.
After her arc was literally concluded the chapter before the kiss? Doubt it. Even more so that she'd have the courage to actually kiss him and not lose her shit right after. Looked far to composed for Miku.

You've been warned, you didn't listen.

Attached: nino stock.jpg (630x148, 19K)

Who's the second tsundora?

Negi self-inserts as Nino.

She was gonna melt and people would have freaked over like they did with every tsundere melt since fucking 2003.

Don't reply to OBSESSED shitposters

Attached: 1551114146696.jpg (1042x1864, 209K)

>because it's been posted ad nauseam
People shitpost their taste ad nauseam anyway, why pick only on that? Check the fucking OP, it's literall "This girl is shit".

I believe Negi had the bride planned out since chapter 1. I don't think he'll change his end based on popularity.

hot

Ichika's being hated by Mikufags, Ninofags don't really care since Nino doesn't.

No as Fuut silly

This is not the worst waifu war I've ever seen, but it's probably the stupidest one.

Mommy Nino!

Mikufags are just tsundere
In reality nobody hates best girl

Attached: 1550190894088.jpg (1906x2418, 476K)

I'll try and be as accurate as I can. User Sakra from twitter makes a chart in which he showcases his shift in appreciation of the quints. His and his only post is being posted here every thread. I'm arguing that valuing some guy's opinion of the series is stupid. People post and flaunt their taste all the time but it's always different people. Like, what is that Pic supposed to tell anons? This guy shifted you should do it too because he did? That's dumb and what makes my chin itchy.

Maybe you should expand your worldview and understanding of the archetype. The chart does a decent job showing various variants of the archetype, yet here you have a problem with Itsuki and only her because she doesn't comform to your narrow-minded and stereotypical idea of tsundere. That's nonsense. Moreover, you are trivializing tsundere traits that Itsuki had.

That scary imouto/gf of the MCs from Zetsuen no Tempest, no?
I honestly only remember that her eyes scared the shit out of me and the second OP

Ninofags care not about anybody.

Attached: Y_BULLY.jpg (720x530, 151K)

Attached: OmaeWaMouShindeiru.png (1055x686, 570K)

Oh, I remember that one. The first half was really good, but the second half was kinda a let down.

That is a joke post.

>another
That implies there was a first.

Attached: omae_wa_shindeiru.png (226x357, 58K)

It's a literally who versus a literally who, there's no difference. Does it matter if you know if its the same user or not, when the shitpost is the same? No, it really doesn't.
Shitpost is shitpost.

A year is a year.

>snekfag still in denial

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c074 (NA) - p018-019 [web] [anon].png (2230x1600, 1.63M)

Based

>all that vitriol spilling into the speech bubble
aaa tell me ichika isn't a fucking snake aaa

Attached: of12.png (990x569, 424K)

Miku is such a good and supportive imouto

What a cunt.

Attached: Why does no one understand.jpg (1426x2048, 2.75M)

Nino would do the exact same in her shoes

I can actually see her doiung that, she's very underhanded

>I believe Negi had the bride planned out since chapter 1
FINALLY someone who speaks my language; are you another me? XD

As someone who also is trying to figure out what Negi is planning to write, what is your opinion on the latest chapter? Is Itsuki's "I'll tell you later" the thermonuclear bomb that will blow up the other ships?

Right after the mock test is the quints' bday. That will probably be a shared event, so no 'bomb' then. So maybe during the field trip? Wouldn't it be fitting if the 'bomb' is dropped during another Kyoto trip?

Those are my predictions, but I'm curious what 'other me' has to say.

I too think Itsuki is closer to tsunbaka, or was.

No she wouldn't retarded Ichikafag. Do you even read the manga or are you one of those autist who skips chapters or speedreads?

Nino gang RISE UP!

Meant for

No, because Nino isn't a coward. She's also the second least likely to wear a disguise, right next to Yotsuba.

SEETHING

I'm sorry, what?

>replying to pinoy

She wouldn't. When has Nino ever crossed the line where she does something like outright betraying one of her sisters like that?

>Itsuki's score is 68
chap68" the kisser" is Itsuki confirmed
>Nino's copy is first
main girl confirmed

Attached: 68.jpg (580x821, 175K)

So now Ninofags have embraced the Chink meme and started Pinoy countering.

>main girl confirmed
It was obvious since chapter 1

and who's rena then?

>Miku last
>Save best for last
My read

>Ichikafags are retarded speedreaders
And water is wet. Not like I expected any much from them considering they're insecure of Nino.

Attached: 1533744820650.png (626x454, 176K)

She betrayed Ichika's trust and proceeded to give Fuutarou a present anyway

>another good thread ruined by rabid Ninofag- I'm sorry, I meant Ninotumors

Yotsuba

I wish they fuck off back to rdddit already

Seething, kek.

Ichikabros busy defending on all fronts
Ninobros busy managing their Nino folders
Mikubros too busy being mad
Yotsubabros ?

Our time Fattybros.

Attached: Ez.jpg (618x2048, 1016K)

Ichika was the one who underhandedly told them to not give presents so that she wold be the only one too. Nino, Miku and Itsuki all ignored her and did their own thi of wanting to surprise him with their gift.

How do we stop these shitters? Mods don't ban them at all

Not keeping a promise isn't betraying. Reach harder. Ichika is guilty of that most herself.

On the contrary, actually, she even feels bad when she beats her sister fair and square

Attached: 1551223809401.png (399x239, 49K)

>expecting any better from Ichika pinoys
It's an bother just replying back

>scary [if not borderline crazy] character from Zetsuen no Tempest
Why do you think HanaKana was chosen as well for Ichika?

Trolled hard

You are aware both Ichika and Miku (and maybe Itsuki) had already bought their presents, right? Nino was only second to Yotsuba.

What an caring sister Nino is.

Attached: 1548628009237.png (313x326, 121K)

>Ninobros busy managing their Nino folders
My folders are always managed, I'll have you know.

Attached: 1540010156520.jpg (638x673, 196K)

If they banned all the shitposters in 5toubun threads we wouldn't have threads at all. At this point I'm sure all the sensible people have long left.

>falling for stupid bait
>shitposting in return
I thought you know better

Attached: NinoColor19.png (405x641, 362K)

>>Itsuki's score is 68
>chap68" the kisser" is Itsuki confirmed
For the first time ever, the chink scared me with something.
Fucking hell.

I'm a sensible and well-adjusted individual.

Attached: Dx-aMJAUUAAauWt.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 341K)

Kill yourself, subhuman.

What else did you expect from a thread like this?

Let's not forget that Ichika wanted to be the only one who gets Fuutarou's sole attention. That's why she said they shouldn't give their presents. Nino, Yotsuba, and even Miku would be willing to all give it to him in the end and just let Fuutarou decide whose present he likes most. But Ichika had other ideas.

Ichika is going to steal Fuuts' virginity before the wedding. You heard it here first

Attached: 1547162719365.jpg (1904x3046, 611K)

Thread was good until the "bros" started sperging out 30 posts ago

Ichika is literally an bitch and a loser. Her fags especially that dumbass trip fag are too deluded to admit it so they brush it off claiming she's an genius and even best girl. Hilarious damage control.

They do, but the fucker evades.

Attached: page 1.png (1390x2343, 278K)

Based. Waiting for triggered snekfags to respond now.

Michlan has pretty good taste though, he likes Ichika and Uruka

>this thread
>good
Oh hey OP.

Which Quintuplet is best for a mommyfag?

Jesus Christ.
Everything makes sense now.

Attached: 35124.jpg (846x427, 70K)

That's a confirmed Ninofag falseflagging to make Miku/Ichikafags look bad, you must be new to these threads.

Nino

Attached: 1526209360584.png (415x277, 147K)

You are aware those are all and only deleted posts right? You are aware that logic doesn't work there, right?
Also, hey there.

Attached: 1551153296673.png (469x97, 5K)

>That's a confirmed
How delusional

Nino in terms of practical mommy behaviour, Ichika in terms of emotional support and mommy personality.

If they fused, they would be a mommyfag's perfection

Attached: Ichika_Nakano.png (831x823, 924K)

You can't be serious. Haters have been doing that for a while and using it, but now it's suddenly falseflagging once mods laid down the hammer? Yeah right.

Speaking of, which two Quints would make the best fusion in your imo?

Attached: ichika5.png (887x1000, 891K)

Can't help that you're new here, you'll learn soon enough.

He's right, you know? Ninofags have a history of doing the exact same thing. You're blindly ignoring that to push your narrative.

You know the bans are open for everyone to see, and we can clearly see who got banned and who didn't, right?

Where? Give ample proof then.

>ichika
>emotional support
She would push her own child of the stairs if she noticed it was getting too close to Fuutaoru

Enough talking about fags and post more best girls

Attached: 1544432111746.jpg (776x1000, 210K)

>souce: my ass

>He
Yeah.

Attached: 1531840826849.jpg (958x1200, 190K)

>you'll learn soon enough
I wouldn't be surprised if some "ninofag" started shitting up the thread on the purpose to get banned, after this.

I would throw in Yotsuba to make it a trifecta of based and sweetest girls

Attached: IchikaNakano.png (537x672, 171K)

Calm down user.
>
As someone who also is trying to figure out what Negi is planning to write, what is your opinion on the latest chapter? Is Itsuki's "I'll tell you later" the thermonuclear bomb that will blow up the other ships?
Honestly, I have actually no idea what Itsuki could want to tell him? I am totally blind on that front.
>Right after the mock test is the quints' bday. That will probably be a shared event, so no 'bomb' then. So maybe during the field trip? Wouldn't it be fitting if the 'bomb' is dropped during another Kyoto trip?
Possible, since the author has said that he'll start focusing on Fuutarou's feelings towards the sisters. So, I expect some development there soon. And Kyoto? Highly likely expect an answer regarding his childhood friend from 5 years ago obviously.

G-guys, why are we even having this dumb waifu war? I love all the quints despite everything I said!

Attached: cutesnek.jpg (850x1133, 93K)

Going by your narrative, those very typical anti-Nino posts associated to haters for a while now, which haters use to claim Nino is most hated, are just Ninofags per your claim. So then, are you going to finally admit Nino is popular and not most hated now? Either way you lose.

>Miku = kuutsundere
There's been no tsun since like chapter 3, can you really call that tsundere?

The veterans in these threads and history agree with me, your revisionist shit is not gonna pass just because you're new here and came after the confession bait, knowing NOTHING that happened on Yea Forums before that.

Ichika is for watching you explain schoolwork to her with a placid expression before suddenly kissing you just to see how flustered you get

Attached: ichika4.png (939x1403, 668K)

oh fuck

Attached: woah.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Why did Ichika turn bad? Why did Ichikafags turn into shitposters?

Still waiting for your proofs.

This, desu. Even though I like Nino the least, she's winning me over gradually. She'll probably be second best girl behind Ichika for me once she starts warming up to Fuutarou

Attached: Nakano.Ichika.full.2476364.png (2150x2800, 2.56M)

>The veterans in these threads and history agree with me
You mean, like this one?

Attached: him.jpg (651x475, 48K)

Ichika, my wife, gives the best hugs

Attached: go_toubun_no_hanayome___nakano_ichika_by_leanlb_dcqs7x3-fullview.jpg (1024x728, 76K)

>Ninofag is a pinoy
Wow.... what a.. surprise

Not

Attached: 1550190970539.jpg (1918x1783, 514K)

>There's been no tsun since like chapter 3

Attached: D7.png (1426x2048, 935K)

>oh noes, they are on to me. I better act like I'm right and run away from proving my bullshit

user, can you even read?

Ichika is interesting and Ichikabros are chill as fuck and don't engage in waifu wars, what you're seeing is a one man show by a falseflagger.

Amazing. It's rare to see three best girls in a single image

Attached: ichika19.jpg (2380x3249, 635K)

Okay

Attached: 1550191046541.jpg (1914x2072, 548K)

user, you might be dumb.

What could these three greatest girls be discussing?

Attached: ichika10.jpg (791x791, 137K)

I'm going to say the n word

Attached: 1534592446841.png (100x100, 21K)

That's you, I know exactly what's going on here, you can continue seething internally for the rest of your life.

>I know exactly what's going on here
Oh, we are quite aware of that.

Any more group pics without the annoying tsunshits?

>Ichika asks everyone to not give Fuutarou presents since he's very busy and it would only bother him. Just so she could still give him one behind everyone back
>Nino, Miku, Yotsuba all still decide to give him their presents
>Yostuba's guilt-trips everyone to admit what they were going to do
>Itsuki is the only one who gave him something, but not as a gift since it was simply an energy drink she brought him.
>In the end, nobody gave anything to Fuutarou for his birthday and Ichika managed to be the biggest cunt in this chapter.

Only this if you ignore or crop the top part of the pic.

Attached: 1550803184671.jpg (1276x1290, 231K)

This week's chapter blows dick. Thanks Negi for wasting Fuut's birthday on pointless drama.

>best girls sleeping beside a bottomless pit

You forgot to address , troll-kun.

Not when Miku is a kuutsundere. You mad?

Yeah, she would. Fuckin' boa constrictor.

Good for Itsuki, but Miku had done it almost 50 chapters ago

Attached: x7.png (1114x1600, 401K)

What about just the two annoying tsunshits?

Attached: 1533668343249.jpg (1131x1618, 594K)

Miku only had like 3 "tsundere" moments in the whole series, she's not a tsundere

How did Ichika get a higher score than Miku while she was also holding down a job? Was she just not trying before?

>coldest girl prior to her arc
>just 3 tsundere moments
Nice coping.

so i was looking for one of my first ninofag posts and stumbled upon this. not mine but i found it funny and thought someone might appreciate it

Attached: ohhey.png (1020x229, 27K)

With the exception of Social Studies which includes her samurai fetish, Miku doesn't really do that well.

Attached: ichika11.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Yeah, she's just kuudere

Miku always had the highest aggregate scores among the quints until the final exam.

It's true, nothing external came between them. Ichika did it herself

Max coping.

Except for THE D.

Attached: Niinoo.!.jpg (580x820, 78K)

What is so funny about that? Despite all the drama, even with Nino winning that cook off they get along just fine, no animosity towards the other.

> Not "Yotsubrahs"
Please

I love Nino

Attached: 1551085181092.png (1026x1167, 1.75M)

Everyone was naive to how low Negi would allow Ichika to debase herself.

>All it took was one chapter later to destroy michlan

Does this look like a tsundere to you?

Attached: smile.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Kuudere don't poison people nor get easily jealous and agitated.

But he's still here, damage controlling and samefagging.

>animefag
>cherrypicking
Yikes.

>poison people
Oh look, it's this Ninofag again

finally recognized one of my older posts, on the topic of the girls' favorite subjects. it's probably irrelevant at this point in the series though

Attached: ohhey.png (2904x626, 195K)

>c o p i n g

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c006 (v02) - p009 [web] [LHTranslations].jpg (950x1364, 717K)

>state a fact
>muh Ninofag
Look, it's the butthurt stalker.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c006 (v02) - p010 [web] [LHTranslations].jpg (950x1364, 754K)

Itsuki was never annoying, Nino was a bitch though she is loads better now

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c006 (v02) - p011 [web] [LHTranslations].jpg (950x1364, 611K)

remember when you guys knew how to relax?

Attached: ohhey.png (1000x234, 24K)

Yeah but that was way before chapter 68 even "happened" user. You stupid? not that I am taking it seriously

Fuutarou extremely pic related.

Attached: 1468803584393.jpg (600x499, 278K)

New volume cover preview when

Attached: D0XiCslWkAASz3L.jpeg.jpg (714x1024, 182K)

being embarrassed at having her feelings called out =/= tsundere

A tsundere pretends to hate or dislike someone while deep down they actually love them. Miku was openly shilling Fuutarou to her sisters from the start.

Best girl Ichika looking as radiant as ever as an adult.

Attached: 1549383760723.jpg (825x1023, 228K)

Probably in a week or 2

hanakana

>Eatsuki was looking at the food her younger self was eating

>Itsuki, the only voice of reason and understanding

This part was so stupid. It's retarded how he didn't mention the books right from the beginning, or how Nino didn't realize she was about to be crushed by them.

Sad rationalization calling denial of her true feelings she can't spit it out and has to hide and even sadder attempt to redefine the meaning of tsundere. By your definition, Nino was never tsundere then. Miku was cold to him initially and only improved her opinion of him after he helped her. Just like what a tsundere would if there was development. Cope harder.

None of the quints are tsundere, that's correct.

>when you go full retard because you can't find another way out

Attached: 1415778867840.jpg (500x500, 39K)

i don't watch the anime, how far off were they?

Attached: ohhey.png (1095x355, 37K)

Come back when you gain some knowledge and try again.

Attached: 1550162714173.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Only Nino was right

animeonli here, mc's sister > quints

Cursed.

Next episode will cover the ear pierce/ Fuut and Lolikano photo and the fake out "I like you' from Yotsuba chapters. Afterwards the fieldtrip arc will be adapted in the remaining episodes till chapter 32.

>Hikasa Yoko as Itsuki

I like her, but that would be a huge miscast.

Embarrassing. I can still taste your seething even though you pretend otherwise.

people have been hating on itsuki for over a year now

Attached: ohhey.png (2077x487, 57K)

Nino is always right.

Attached: 1545845597700.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

Attached: 1517084902610.png (625x314, 147K)

Nino will work as a prostitute after she falls out of college

Attached: 1550868876762.jpg (2036x1287, 527K)

A classic.

Attached: spamming.png (640x78, 6K)

Guys i think the MC ends up marrying one of the quintuplets, just read chapter 1 and there was pretty serious foreshadowing

Itsuki is great ever since she took the stick out of her ass. She is just undeserving of the Fuutaroubowl.

>Is a good person
Sasuga Mikufags

Nino has no reason to go to a college, though.

Attached: 1543849992216.jpg (932x1280, 1.07M)

Truly spectacular

Attached: 1525532699070.jpg (390x437, 83K)

Only in your dreams, Ninofags

Damn, Ichika looks like THAT?

>very fat

She's only 7kg heavier than the others. That's what it takes to win.

>she never interacts with Fuutarou with the intention to get dicked by him
>Muh no romantic development
>my girl needs to win because she tries to increase her chances to get dicked every time they talk
So let's blatantly ignore everything else

Have you prayed today?

Attached: NinoMonument.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

>She is just undeserving of the Fuutaroubowl.
>undeserving
This meme again

>She's only 7kg heavier than the others.
user. What was your maths grade in elementary school?

Attached: this is your otp tonight.png (2147x1528, 2.81M)

Calm down.

Attached: ohhey.png (1003x125, 17K)

>quints are 250kg in total
What's their respective weights?

It was hard, but I've managed to pull it off.
No need to thank me.

Attached: 1518582757968.jpg (1151x1626, 490K)

You got me. For some reason I remembered it being 57

Shit, such as deserving and undeserving is pretty fucking stupid user

>5'2"
IMAGINE

Ichika a cute!

Attached: 1549583336900.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)