Made in Abyss

Is Bondrewd so powerful he can negate the effects of Zoahalic or has he not been under its mind destroying influence long enough?

Attached: 1544448144455.jpg (1128x783, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnimeExpo/status/1100180706209067010
twitter.com/AnimangaUSA/status/1100103321195548672
twitter.com/sepiascribe/status/1099818653787185152
youtube.com/watch?v=iQVoklp5-ew
youtube.com/watch?v=h_zjCfNyTSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it has something to do with him being his own whistle, he circumvents it by keeping his soul in it or something. I don't know user, I only watched the first 6 episodes and started reading the manga from chapter 45.

Also posting my cute wife Veko whom I love very much. We will use our lips to peel back Regu's foreskin from the sides of his peen to reveal his delicious smelly little flower bud which will coincidentally be right under both me and my wife's nose! Sniff.

Attached: DhzzYJ1VQAA3Y5a.jpg large.jpg (1210x1227, 141K)

He is just that much of a badass user, but no really he is his own white whistle so yeah. It's never told that I know of how he got to be his own white whistle but considering that they are like a home for the persons soul who was made into the whistle that is probably what did it.

Attached: Baa.jpg (348x522, 21K)

Attached: 1528895727368.gif (500x281, 210K)

Don't laugh at our blight, we are trapped in this Abyss.

Attached: Kupo.png (700x373, 83K)

Attached: 1543033306195.jpg (1064x1104, 204K)

I assume its a combination between his whistle and mask. Due to his soul being in the whistle there isn't a chance of it "leaking" into other vessels or fading away and his Mask is a Psychological tool to focus himself as a singular identity. Its not perfect but I will marry Moogie working together to feed the local fetish monsters coming home satisfied and enjoying each other to the fullest. what id give to delve her abyss and explore her alien anatomy

The mask was for Prushka iirc

also Wazu did nothing wrong, he is a good man who gave my wife guidance and protection and saved her from parasites because she was being obstinate.

Attached: D0Rc4_SUYAAAQKI.jpg large.jpg (1024x806, 164K)

Is that really how you feel or are you going with the meme?

I mean there's a good chance she'd have ended up dead, directionless, or worse yet property of another awful motherfucker if not for the ganja gang. Yes their journey is mythic levels of folly but for better or for worse, for necessity or not, they are there for each other and are a family. There are shared hardships but no malfeasance or abuse. For an orphaned physically and emotional wreck of a little girl that's about as good as she was going to get unless she came across someone like me.

Attached: DnsmShaV4AAi9CQ.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 388K)

Sorry, but your waifu is claimed.

Attached: D0Up-HlVAAATIID.jpg (2740x2911, 240K)

That implies that he's still "well in the head."
I love him, but he's still off his rocker, trying to defy the curse of the 6th layer.
Also, maybe he just keeps a few consciousnesses stable and lets the others "rot away."
After all, most of them eventually become invalids or don't have a strong individual will alone. We only see about 2 other bodies with intact speech functions, other than the "main" Bondrewd.

Attached: AbyssIncarnate.png (1128x1600, 758K)

>We will use our lips to peel back Regu's foreskin from the sides of his peen to reveal his delicious smelly little flower bud which will coincidentally be right under both me and my wife's nose! Sniff.
DO NOT TOUCH MY REGU. HE IS MINE. BACK OFF.

Attached: 1534612497177.jpg (1351x947, 433K)

Bondrewd is a being so devine the Zoaholic can't even comprehend him, thus it is the one that is actually under his power.

Attached: 7ae.png (755x701, 148K)

I walked 4 miles today and this is still the worse thing that has happened to me. My eyes burn from the shear cringe that this picture radiates.

Attached: BAAA.jpg (474x711, 37K)

She shines so brightly, so much capacity for love is revealed in those two limpid spheres that it still makes my heart flutter just to see panels like this. I confess I am not a brave man but if her impetuous nature compels her to the underworld I would follow and learn to be one for Veko. I know this much: In all of the abyss, nothing deserves to be treasured more than this shaky scarred body and the kind bleeding soul residing within.

Attached: E19.png (299x398, 76K)

Why don't you let Regu decide who he wants more?

Attached: DvQkuLzUUAMmbxq.jpg (271x196, 17K)

The prints look pretty fine from here, they even used the same format as the original.

Attached: 697055cc-2338-4c7a-b2aa-e7a4b52c2517.jpg (1280x960, 118K)

Hope that is a foot.

What's wrong between the love of 2 characters?

What do you mean?

Attached: 3a441595-3660-44fa-9cf6-27f18d0d4ff1.jpg (960x1280, 121K)

Yeah that looks like a foot.

>that hand
>that nail
>that ancient drawer
>that wall paint
Russia or legit ogre

What's going on here, big guy?

Post a picture of your hand Mr. Ogre and let this meme end

Is Ozen so cute, she can negate the effects of Nanachi and Veko or has Nanachi and Veko never been cute at all?

Attached: DxwOJfVU0AIyiZF.jpg (900x1200, 237K)

Attached: D0J03_pUwAYDzri.jpg (602x640, 69K)

Nah, Mitties gunna die again. Lol.

based Ozenposter

Attached: Ozen_the_Immovable.png (1024x1711, 1.66M)

No, Nanachi's going to die, so she's going to be with Mitty again.

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: my wife nanachi.jpg (1200x992, 131K)

Chapter will be out in 12 days.

But he's in pasta land

Attached: DKsIjP3WkAYrXp4.jpg (857x1200, 300K)

But he's not.

He's back already?

Attached: Dyor9eDU0AAOQ4l.jpg (774x907, 103K)

It says right there that he is no longer human, so his mind has been destroyed. The only thing that remains is just the need for Science

Read the thread where that was posted in. He hasn't gone there yet.

pls no report

Attached: marku.png (397x339, 120K)

Attached: Made in Abyss Volume 3 - Page 120.png (1100x1600, 1.81M)

Attached: im gonna say it.png (600x600, 166K)

Attached: ahem.png (600x600, 141K)

this is an 18+ website user-kun

Attached: D0Uv1nkU8AA6dqn.jpg (1200x1068, 214K)

full image?

Attached: NNNNNNNI.png (600x600, 381K)

Attached: 5911f5f4da09787938b9664048e6c408ee014e45b073951444b9bfffcc0465e1.jpg (960x944, 38K)

This thread is dead and I can see it getting arch'ed soon. Rip bump limit bun-poster (never reached the bump limit).

What the fuck.

what are you doing with your feet
why

post your fucking foot narehate user, you've done this in like two threads

Attached: 1542487134744.jpg (413x401, 36K)

______ _____ ___ ________

Attached: 1547016596789.png (680x1152, 742K)

That's right,

Attached: bunzen.jpg (525x778, 50K)

Made in Abyss cartoon except that the commercials are inspired by the Sega Saturn commercials complete with screaming logo head saying "MADE IN ABYSSSS!"

Attached: 72174135_p0.png (1913x2903, 3.51M)

the Made in Abyss movies but they are advertised on kid's tv channels as wholesome films for all ages

Attached: smugbun2.png (1024x576, 335K)

this is a foot... this reminds me of the last ogre poster on Yea Forums many years back

Why is this bun so cute?

Attached: DsYB9eJU0AA_i0Q.jpg (860x1050, 66K)

>twitter banning shotacon and lolicon
it was a fun ride lads

Attached: D0QTHv_UwAAfUn9.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Pawoo

fuck that, everything was perfect as is

Well yes, if american some companies were to allow cp it'd be great but they don't so people will be driven out after the moderation is strictened.

>Is Bondrewd so powerful he can negate the effects of Zoahalic or has he not been under its mind destroying influence long enough?
dude, did we read the same manga? his mind is beyond of fucking obliterated

Attached: 1534533893065.jpg (480x480, 73K)

Luckily my wife is pure, I'm glad any crap lewd drawings are gone of my bun.

Attached: 1541577557284.png (689x571, 385K)

Fucking speedreaders

Why is Ozen blushing?

Attached: DwjpU4_V4AEkxlg.jpg (933x1200, 153K)

My wife can't be this cute

Attached: 4675757655.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

Every time we get a speed reader posting in these threads. Is there any hope they'll stop?

It's just the goatfag, they're actually mentally impaired (tranny trash), don't pay any attention to them

What if it's a 10,000 years old lolidragon?

Oh man, less than 20 days until the movies hit the US.

Got any theaters near you? I've got one 20 minutes away, thinking of bringing a friend who hasn't seen MiA yet.

Attached: Dx5k-ZgVYAEgC1p.jpg (1199x848, 146K)

Attached: 1546834891875.jpg (2484x2240, 732K)

Why doesn't internet access require some sort of test, like a drivers license. You need to be 18+ and have some cognitive ability to pass. No mentally impaired allowed.

I live in Canada so I won't be seeing it. If it comes here I'll bring a friend to see it. Going to bring a friend to see Alita, since he's not into anime to begin with.

twitter.com/AnimeExpo/status/1100180706209067010
twitter.com/AnimangaUSA/status/1100103321195548672

They're giving away tickets.

>Nanachi is so popular they added the tag, but no tag for Reg or Riko

Attached: 72875293_p0.jpg (1325x1325, 1.05M)

Attached: 1510006908468.jpg (500x500, 45K)

I wonder how people feel like about anime tits being censored so they can be marketed to americas.

I'm sorry your wife can't be as cute as Nanachi.

Same with Japan. Nanachi wasn't in the 1st movie either but it was inserted in to sell.

And people say Bun will die.
HUEHUEHUEHUE

I just want bun dead so people would be mad.

Honestly, if NANACHI DIES I'm DROPPING THE MANGA

Ikuzo, Regu!

Attached: D0YEAb8UUAAkgQq.jpg (3840x2160, 533K)

Nnaa... so you want my want?

Attached: D0XzByUUYAItewF.jpg (3840x2160, 834K)

so... since february ends at 28th, no chances for a chapter this week?

??

I'd love to kick Riko in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little cunt flying through the air.

As She lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. she looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

Attached: 1536670261284.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I'm only dropping it if Veko croaks

Attached: 032_Hakusei_fuu_doukeshi.jpg (1280x1806, 468K)

I hope Regu incinerates part of your brain off to make your corpse look as gruesome as possible.

Is the print quality of english vol 5 as shit as vol 4?

What's wrong?

Attached: D0XzCQfUYAIdKrC.jpg (3840x2160, 497K)

I think he is referring to the fact that there's still some semblance of humanity there in his intelligence and scientific focus. Which there is, and it's either because he's resisted it for this long or because he's cheating by being his own white whistle. I choose to believe the latter, that there is no hard time limit on Bondrewd's sanity.

>print quality for 180+ pages is bad because of 1 panel

Attached: Ugly desires.jpg (836x1200, 427K)

I don't make threads anymore.

seems better, less over saturation of the darker pages. "Ido Front" seems to be an intentional choice as its repeated through the entire volume and not the back cover. The only true "error" I noticed was on this panel (pictured is the fan translation) the "fluffly" SFX was omitted but they never removed the original text, though its almost too small to notice if you were not looking for it.

Attached: 1515948711849.png (518x531, 260K)

It's just trolls user.

What Nanachi said at the end of that arc felt unclear to me. So how alive is Bondrewd now? If he can still peek at Riko and co through Nanachi , wouldn't he eventually be able to piece himself back together to resume his machinations?

Yes but without his facilities he presumably cannot produce more cartridges nor bodies with sufficient armament to threaten them anymore, doubly so now that they are on the 6th layer, something he would have to spend precious remaining resources (cartridges) on if he wished to follow them and then return.

Effectively Riko left him be because it was what Prushka wanted.

>one small panel of *fluffy* sfx omitted

NOT BUYING

It looks like they decided to omit it and then whoever was cleaning up the art and doing redraws mistook the tiny Japanese for some of the scratchy background.

Attached: 1537312666678.png (227x312, 92K)

>papa's pole
ruined

Attached: D0aXarbU0AEMauD.jpg (1182x1200, 272K)

>shear
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH XD LOL I GET IT! BECAUSE THE IMAGE IS A GOTE (UNDERTALE FTW!!!111!) AND GOAT WOOL LMAO XD

Attached: i want v to leave.jpg (201x251, 7K)

This is why I love America it made me laugh so hard.

The funny thing is that was unintentional, because you see, I'm retarded. You shear sheep not goats.

Wait fucking hold on is this the official scan? Doesn't this imply she has seen multiple? Like multiple praying hand "poles"?

Oh that just makes it better.

But it also means she see's them all as papa doesn't? Or does she think praying hands only have poles because of Bondrewd? So many questions.

They were bathing together.

Attached: DzGuFm3UYAAVfqw.jpg (1024x826, 147K)

Maybe she thinks of them all as kinda the same papa.

Yeah so are they all her papa or is it Bondrewd that has the original pole and all the other poles are because of him?
I got the impression she saw them as workers or friends of his, since she made those whistles for the mindless slaves and when Bondrewd gave her over to his battle body she didn't see him as a papa but as a procter that her papa trusted. This phrasing kind of throws her understanding of Bondrewd into question.

Frankly at this point with all the translation issues who knows what she knows anymore.

what issues? I thought the official scans where accurate?

When something goes from "papa's rod" to "papa pole" I would think it's an issue.

Why? One scan is official the other is not. And they are synonymous. It would be different if she said something completely different but both of those things mean the same thing. The only major difference is she says "a papa's pole" meaning she thinks there is more than one. The fan scans didn't imply that.

It's just confusing. What does it mean?

To be fair, it's "bon" instead of "roddo". I don't know which is more ambiguous. Rod seems to carry more of a sexual connotation than "stick". I would have liked it to be "Papa's Stick", but "A Papa Stick" would carry even less of an innuendo.

Well the thing that is clearly agreed upon is Prushka knows about male anatomy but does not know the actual word for it, so and refers to it as something her papa has that she has seen.
The confusing thing is the two scans differ on her understanding of Bondrewd. Which is kind of a big deal because how she see's Bondrewd is directly linked to her becoming a cartridge and then whistle.

I'll fuck you until you go retarded.

The humor comes from it being described as aroused as opposed to flaccid. A rod and even stick or pole are all hard objects. If she had said mushroom or thumb even it would be clear it was just his genitals but with her describing it as hard as well......it implies a bit more doesn't it?

>the two scans differ on her understanding of Bondrewd
Yeah wonder how this is going to get sorted out.

I'm already retarded user.

I wonder if some artists don't release their digital drawings without the layer of sfx. Just to make it harder for gaijins to clean and translate their manga. Some artists have a separate layer for sfx and text, which would make it easier for them to adapt.

I take the official scans over fan as being more accurate. Its just a debate for me as to whether she thinks all of the hands are papa's or if she thinks the only man with a penis is Bondrewd and he gave this relic to all the other hands, for whatever reason.

>translation issues

What's with people thinking the first translation they see is the correct one, and anything else is "wrong" or "inferior"? As if all translations have to be exactly the same, when there is no 1-to-1 translation and words have different synonyms attached to them. Must be some sort of imprinting.

There are some people that actually thought the meme sfx were real.

I think "A Papa's Pole" is more childish. Like if a kid went out to his friend's house and their mom makes spaghetti, she goes, "Oh! This is like Mom's Spaghetti!". It's because the only place she's seen a "penis" before was on her papa, so she thought only a papa has it.

It says more to her childish innocence than "she had seen several", in my opinion.

I thought of that too but its the "a" in it. Take your moms spaghetti example and add an a and see how it changes the context.
>"Oh! This is like a Mom's Spaghetti!"
This clearly implies multiple moms, as does the way she says it. If she said, like in the fan scan, "Like papa's rod" it implies that innocence while not having the added subtext of her thinking its related to either multiple papa's or stems from one papa and is given to others.

From the wording I think she see's it as a relic that can be given to others. Which makes sense, she probably has a lot of understandings based around relics considering the only person who has shaped her world view is Bondrewd.

There was no "hard' in any of the speech bubbles.

Riko says "It usually looks kind of like this... when Reg sees boobs or touches Nanachi it...". I don't think Prushka's line implies anything one way or the other, just like the fanlation. People could see it as Bondrewd's weapon/relic/tail or something else. I think the translations are okay, but if you'd like anything changed or see any mistranslation, you can talk to the guy who translates it. He seems to be very active.

Are you saying rods, poles, and sticks are not hard? Or are you being dense? I see no issue with it, I am just wondering as to the implication the official scan makes.

What are you saying the official scans are implying? That she's seen multiple of them?

It's either that or she thinks only papa has one and its a relic others could have but papa owns it. Not even really an implication here, she says A papa's pole, meaning one of his poles, or the only pole, which is papa's.

an apostrophe makes it possessive you esl

Attached: Dy38E5jU8AAnlv2.jpg orig.jpg (2091x2765, 397K)

Why are ESLs nitpicking everything again? The way the text displays the speech is the same as one would describe a relic. A [Star Compass]. A [Star Thread]. A [Papa's Pole]. Prushka gave a name to the relic. Like any other delver would name their relics.

Attached: blacked.jpg (550x465, 158K)

*rumbles*
*throbs*

Attached: pole_of_the_papa.jpg (452x686, 36K)

Let nothing come between the love between a father and a daughter.

Attached: D0YKa70W0AA_JqR.jpg (1440x1080, 159K)

So, it was his tail all along?

Attached: Df_Je0WUYAAOgch.jpg (1200x857, 146K)

Could be!

Or it could be Bondrewd's "Pole" is so Bonerific it got raised to the status of Special Grade Relic by Prushka.

Which is your favourite volume insert art?

Attached: Dz6KUnGVYAIuwWi.jpg (2048x1536, 548K)

First I guess.

How can something be imposing and alluring at the same time?

>haha I'm going to pick the least lewd one because I'm a girl

I swear I'm going to have consensual sex with you one day.

And I swear you are weird.

the kinds of people who rp as girls online dont realize girls are horny too cause they were never close to one.

Attached: 1534534646910.jpg (1452x1360, 653K)

No I get horny all the same it's just I am more into other things then loli stuff and what not.

riko's tits

Attached: 72989050_p0.jpg (919x1045, 178K)

Most women are not nymphomaniacs.

didnt say they were

>Posts a nymphomaniac.
>But I'm not saying they are nymphomaniacs.
You wish they were nymphomaniacs.

you made a critical error in your argument
i dont care what you think about Veko nor how it relates to my post

Attached: DYfUAQvVAAEopjC.jpg large.jpg (891x892, 185K)

I hope you're not implying Veko is a nympho.

>The only thing that remains is just the need for Science
If that were true he wouldn't be so obsessed with Nanachi

Attached: 1541892482196.png (872x528, 490K)

Attached: Cops.jpg (609x438, 96K)

Bun is his best creation, so it still fitting.

Attached: DxwK32RUYAEhA7B.jpg (592x1024, 93K)

Fake news teebeehee.

the Made in Abyss manga but the insides are actually parts of tsukushi's secret porn doujins

Attached: 1511834181.gif (532x560, 2.41M)

Attached: 1542066584479.png (710x801, 141K)

twitter.com/sepiascribe/status/1099818653787185152

Speaking of films for children, I REALLY hope the 1st movie does well in the US. Apparently they even have pre-movie ads for them? Guess they have the budget for them somehow, even with the 2-day (well, 3) screening.

The 1st movie doesn't have too much "shocking" material, but the 2nd one sure as hell does. How would the unsuspecting moms and their kids react when "those" scenes happen?

Attached: made_in_abyss_movie_ad.jpg (640x981, 406K)

America has different sensibilities.

what happened here

Attached: Made in Abyss v5 - c033 - 004 [Digital HD] [aKraa].jpg (2176x3056, 3.34M)

3 for the price of 1

uwu

I wish the sun would blow up.

of course he would, she was the only person he ever saw beating the curse. He wants what she has.

It's less disgusting than what's on Netflix.

I wish to blow my son

Attached: Dz2zuzZUwAAJVsS.jpg large2.jpg (1448x1484, 144K)

You have a point.

How sexually experienced is Ozen?

Attached: 1550121072366.png (707x2918, 1.52M)

Attached: 43173296_219784732251074_7133037117720441163_n.jpg (845x950, 71K)

>italian memes
Honestly, seeing memes in my own language is weird enough, especially on Yea Forums

I know it's an bullshit "you just make up headcanon to justify it" answer, but i guess all the research he's doing paid off.
I mean i can't see him just taking a negative drawback without finding some loophole.

I saved it just for this occasion.

Well, at least GIS led me to this fappy

Attached: 52663263_360005767935446_6230322588098902538_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (932x932, 51K)

>implying she didn't autistically run away from any intimacy that she couldn't control (i.e hanging)
200 year old virgin desu

Attached: Oooozen~.png (917x734, 247K)

Attached: nanaco2.png (411x384, 332K)

M-MASAKA..
SONO KAMAE!

Attached: D0ZuQ8dVYAAXIuy.jpg (1024x717, 66K)

Cute. Source?

chapter today lads

Attached: D0UwXMoV4AAR3dQ.jpg (887x1200, 186K)

Nice knowing ya, user..
hahahaha

Attached: 1499509673419.png (283x405, 179K)

Attached: 801cc1d219ffc90cf3b64f3db99aaf45.jpg (338x277, 23K)

>ywn take Ozen's virginity

Attached: 1546048507864.png (561x1000, 810K)

Give me the sauce, man.

>take
You'd be given it, if lucky.

Attached: DwoMyMCUwAEDJcA.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

The Japs love Papa Pole because it's cute and it rhymes.

nnnnaaaaani?

Attached: D0Z3nPCUYAIw71r.jpg (1200x1163, 164K)

She's getting a tattoo of me.

Attached: D0aHQc4UcAA4QVP.jpg:orig.jpg (1701x2046, 772K)

Attached: DzcSe3AUwAA5_z7.jpg:large.jpg (1187x2048, 402K)

maruruk almost looks like he wants to smile at her pain, almost

Attached: DzW0XyzV4AAbPqd.jpg (558x568, 46K)

did she eat poop?

>tissues
man just get an onahole, cum in that shit for years don't even need to clean it just chuck it once it rotted through.

Only if she's a gay African.

Mind telling me what it means, wop?

Dude, even knowing English you could understand that shit.

I stopped reading back when they descended to the layer beneath bondood, sent Prushka in for chiseling, and encountered the brown mothloli.
That must have been two years ago.
Did the plot progress at all since then?

OH yeah of course we're about two chapters ahead of that,

The one with my wife, by a wide margin. Every face she is making is adorable and her body is perfect and I want those lewd grabbers to grope me!

Attached: DWuQUZEV4AA-tcM.jpg_large.jpg (1024x997, 203K)

Good one, user. Surely they're in the next layer by now.

How tf do you know this? I swear I take my time reading but there are always things I miss out on. Do you just have a really big and thick cock?

Not him but it seemed Bondrewd was very much neutered as he stood there watching them drift away through a destroyed mask.

bune

Attached: 1539560014887.jpg (352x451, 44K)

hume

Attached: 413600c3bcb04c11136b71825bde3c76.png (415x267, 150K)

First of all, you forget that White Whistle is able to bring out the true properties of any artifact.
Given this simple idea, you can conclude that he already could have achieved a true control over it and not have his identity simply melt with others, leading to the loss of self and/or splitting of his personas.
This established, he also averted the issue simply by making all his henchmen wear certain masks to distinct their roles socially and such - so one wearing "Bondrewd" mask would always would be the "Bondrewd". This social organization prevented the risk of different identities arguing which one is "main" - after all, he actually contains all those people and their minds in him. They are not themselves after that procedure, but a part of his consciousness.
Another things is the White Whistle. Given that his soul is encased in there, quite immortal as a result, he is safe from being actually killed as a living being and lose control upon his death and be "overthrown" or deal with those side-effects.
Not to mention that he picks up similar-minded people, and not all are sufficient. He does call them collaborators, meaning that those which can be really useful and not become impaired retards as a result of resisting are not that plentiful, which makes sense.
>inb4 what about all the killed guys in his arc
He knows that 2000 years are incoming. Thus why he wanted to obtain another blessed body for himself and ideally Reg as well for obvious reasons. His henchmen would probably not survive anyway.
He is also simply badass.
>If that were true he wouldn't be so obsessed with Nanachi
She is the second blessed body that belongs to him. This is why he wanted her as a collaborator - to have a second person by his side after acquiring the blessed body. Now that he got destroyed, Nanachi remains his plan B. She will be possessed by Bondrewd. I wouldn't be surprised if actually Bondrewd comes down and buys the bun as his new blessed body.

there's 0 chance of me reading this post
don't you know this is a fetish/avatar posting thread?

Attached: D0Z9E1PVYAEiL6T.jpg (645x911, 121K)

Is this a new bunposter?

Attached: 56475446655.png (389x429, 157K)

I reserve that for a loli-bot that will appear in a next layer.

what?

>gut in the lower part
But what if it was Reg the one that created the Abyss a long time ago by firing a giant Incinerator shot only to fall asleep and fall in the 6th layer bringing with him beasts and curses
>tsukushi
>delet this fucking thing NOW

Built for sex.

Attached: 1542691637346.png (638x648, 490K)

Refrain from speaking about my wife like that

Attached: 1500107620367.png (659x798, 774K)

>user finds out he only has 2 holes to choose from and not 3

Attached: DMLpCDMUQAAdbjv.jpg (752x1155, 119K)

The penis only makes it better.

Attached: 1511696020749.jpg (800x800, 58K)

Attached: ur gay.png (1280x1742, 441K)

Urethra fucking is a thing

why do people who are terrible artists try to make memes? It's embarrassing for all of us

First.

I assume the copying itself is imperfect, but it's still random in general. Therefore Bondrewd can handpick his next main vessel from lots of people every time the previous one is no longer usable, and will find someone good enough. The rest become either servants, spare body doubles, or mindless workers depending on copy quality and run time.

You're going to have to ask them.

Attached: DxZTM6SU0AAYTgL.jpg (1199x957, 76K)

i want to fuck prushka!Fuck hard,because she and her loli oppai are very seducing.And that a good thing,because I'm pretty sure if bondrewd didn't made her into soup she would grow into dangerous slutty daughter with huge tits and would rape him hard everyday while pressing her milkers into his helmet,so I'm glad Bondrewd were smarter and prevented this horryfying(hot) fate...

Attached: 1535420912556.png (1000x850, 859K)

So how is Tsukushi coping with twitter banning loli/shota

There are plenty of other places, like pixiv, where he has a trove of lewd fan art of his characters bookmarked.

Attached: 6e35e02af72f736fcc80c5c83f36d430.jpg (1447x2048, 221K)

me too user,me too

thread asleep

Attached: 70750433_p0.png (1320x1250, 621K)

It's always horrifying when a cute innocent loli turns into a big ugly cowslut. Good end is pic related: stunted growth and delicate alluring body that needs love and protection.

Attached: 1539312248933.jpg (246x463, 39K)

Ok? How does that change anything I said. It would still be a mom's, not mom's?
I asked that question, why are you bitching about what is being discussed? It has nothing to do with not learning English as your first language you fucking moron, it's about the subtext.

>waifu
>anybody wanting the bun
You failed.
HARD.

I wish I could talk here and read posts.
But I'm an animefag, I don't want to ruin it by reading the manga.

It is suffering to have to wait so long for season too.
I'm getting ready to rewatch for the 4th time, once release nears.

>White Whistle is able to bring out the true properties of any artifact.
You have a panel to prove this "true properties" bullshit?
>not have his identity simply melt with others
You're suggesting he is completely unchanged despite the text saying he is no longer human?
>quite immortal as a result,
If you have a panel proving White Whistles cannot be destroyed post it. I know you're talking out of your ass but I mind as well point it out.

Attached: 1520711352889.jpg (500x600, 74K)

mom short for mother, "a mother's spaghetti", it could be nonspecific but nothing about that is plural because it's possessive. "a" is actually singular to compound your esl further. Whether or not you think "a" is directed towards the mom or the spaghetti, it's still either a single spaghetti or a single mother. At most a single mother's single spaghetti.

Attached: cute weako.png (236x299, 93K)

Just fucking read the manga? Are you fucking braindead? 4th time? There are thousands of amazing anime and manga you could have read or watched instead of re-watching a half season shitshow.

Those pesky Poles.

DIE DIE DIE DIE

you fucking cunt ruined my 225 posts +5x[D] save / archiving of this thread.... i fucking hate when people ruin my nice numbers

Veko is the one and only answer, you disgusting pedo.

SAUCE NAO

You mind as well just blogpost about your obsession with a fictional character. It would be easier on you.
>"Oh! This is like Mom's Spaghetti!"
Not at all like the original sentence due to it missing the a so we add the a to make it work.
>"Oh! This is like a Mom's Spaghetti!"
First of all the "Mom's Spaghetti" here is one object, you do not separate the mom or the spaghetti, it is Mom's (ownership) spaghetti, so it is one kind of spaghetti, moms.
On a side note, your issue with mom being mothers being an issue due to there being many mothers is insanity, the original intention was based on the phrase Prushka used. If you want to take issue with what some other dumb ass wrongly used to compare to it, it's not on me. I already corrected it.

To say it is a (singular) Mom's Spaghetti means it is one of her's (mom's) spaghetti. Meaning that it is one out of multiple, because otherwise you would not state it is a singular object. So then to say it is
>"A (singular) Mom's (one of her's) spaghetti"
is to blatantly state it is one of multiple objects which are all Mom's Spaghetti. Now, to take this back to the original phrase used by Prushka we get.
>Oh! You mean a Papa Pole"
Or to break it out further
>Oh! You mean one of Papa's Poles.
Unless you want to explain to me how Prushka making note of the fact it is one of multiple means it is not one of multiple.

Attached: 1540105037982.jpg (768x768, 54K)

But she a sloot.
Not that I am complaining though.

As I said.
Those pesky Poles.

>responding to goldenapplefags

youtube.com/watch?v=iQVoklp5-ew

Attached: 72473932_p0.jpg (607x599, 304K)

>bunfag physically incapable of adding anything of value
Heh, just like Nanachi.

Attached: 1528860973674.jpg (1000x1176, 196K)

You can't add anything of value to autism like that.

Attached: DgesURXX4AAA1Fb.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Not everyone is as useless and lazy as you are.

Attached: 1532556042171.jpg (3000x3000, 1.91M)

>arguing over how many penises Prushka has seen
>what did he mean by this? the argument
Sounds as useless as it gets

Attached: 63512929_p0.png (793x1125, 1.22M)

>arguing
You don't even have the energy for that. You do pretty well at calling other people autistic while only posting a single character you're obsessed over though.

Attached: 1549741935814.gif (510x510, 370K)

I've been here long enough to know not to bother with such arguments. Especially when HE is in the thread.

Attached: 65088016_p0.jpg (1417x2000, 1.61M)

I can't believe that half of this thread is dedicated to discussion about villain's dick.

Attached: Dz36EujVYAABrZ5.jpg (847x1200, 141K)

Yeah a whole couple of months, really impressing everyone with your lack of effort and great knowledge about how autistic everyone else is.

Attached: 1523881640042.png (400x300, 52K)

This is normal.
>implying

Attached: DxHfD44V4AM4oUR.jpg (1000x1200, 100K)

>still low effort
>still can only post one character
>will still be here tomorrow
Nah, no implications here dumdum.

Attached: 1549116572014.jpg (1392x923, 258K)

As if I'd post anyone but my wife
One more (You) for the road?

Attached: 435655654444.png (345x190, 80K)

>yes i only post one character
>yes im low effort and will stop responding to you
Ok. Talk to you again soon dumdum.

Attached: 1538785923785.png (633x594, 72K)

Attached: 1545504782948.jpg (750x532, 127K)

>he literally cannot stop replying with the same character
>will actually call other people too autistic to respond to

Attached: 1530271834091.jpg (350x350, 19K)

>the Zoaholic is shaped like an enormous butt

why the fuck is Tsukushi such a weirdo?

>object looks like something that is on my and most everyone elses body
>the person that made this natural looking object is a weirdo because i was raised to hate my own body
My almonds user.....so much activation in one post....woaaahhhh

On one hand, I wouldn't mind being able to catch anime films in movie theatres regularly but on the other I don't want nips catering to a western audience, it's the reason all western entertainment and film is complete garbage. So for that reason alone, I hope it tanks.

Attached: Screenshot_568.png (848x286, 266K)

There is a word for it.

>there are words
Holy. Shit.

You are not allowed to use the word or you get banned.

Why are people okay with getting their body taken over by Bondrewd? Why are people okay with suddenly being invalids, where they can risk being braindead zombies? Do you think Habo would be okay with having his body taken? Being an invalid if it fails?

Ok?

You got a panel proving they are ok with it? No? You just pulled all of that out of your ass? Woah cool.

>be a fucking retard
>"why are people calling me a retard?"

ok retard

come back to bed user~

Attached: Dz6m4j2VsAAu1Kl.jpg (640x640, 28K)

>have nothing to say
>say nothing
?

Attached: 1537593638657.jpg (1280x1280, 835K)

>catering to the west

This bullshit again.

So how long do you all think until we see the next white whistle? A few chapters after they finally live the comfy village? I have a feeling it will be Srajo next.

>companies that want to make money catering to places that have money
>bullshit
This is because your feelings are hurt right? I hope you aren't that stupid.

>panel
picrel, also how Rico "activated" Reg in village.
>he is no longer human
I do not know the extent to which he changed. Though, not being a human being anymore, Bondrewd may have changed as an indirect consequence - by not being a human anymore, by his purer soul-driven desires guiding him and such.
>immortal
I mean, it can be destroyed by the Light or maybe other things, but that's it.
The reason why he wanted an immortal body is simple - he is done for once every body is gone, like in case with 2000 year cycle. In order to prevail, keep operating and solve the issue of 2000 year cycle, he needs at least one surviving body to overcome it. Which is implied to be Nanachi CCTV.

Attached: e014.jpg (870x1233, 184K)

Even in the case where they don't end up doing it, I'd rather be safe than sorry. Not really willing to lose one of the last mediums that mostly isn't in a constant state of culture war just so I can watch a few movies on the big screen that I can just rip and watch on my own tv 2 days later.

fuck off thot, you can't even cook breakfast for me

Attached: D0ahpRuU8AA5TFv.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

Nothing in the medium changed. Anime where the director has stated they "want the western audience" cater to them by just hiring a white guy to make music for them (Shield Hero).

Your anime is safe.

Beyond the fact she has been shown to cook and have an extensive knowledge of abyssal meat to use for cooking?

compared to an adolescent robot boy that is dumb and 102% ponkotsu?

Attached: D0L2v2WVsAA7r6f.jpg (548x908, 76K)

No one said anything about Reg you fucking buffoon.

As he spoke to me I felt my heart begin to beat
It was like for all my life I’d waited to see this day.
And without a word he reached his hand right out to her’s
And such began the tale of the two who were cursed and ignored by fate.
Stuck within a rotting world where only these two would live and would die there side by side.

Attached: vuelo eluko.jpg (268x317, 31K)

What the fuck are you niggers talking about? Are thers new chapters?

>i cant read so type out what you are typing so i can read it

>shown to cook
BY..?

Attached: D0VmZKIVAAA-JCn.jpg (873x958, 161K)

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Why is Reg always so grabby? If he lived in the west he'd be in jail.

>i never go outside so the world is exactly how the internet tells me it is

I'm waiting user

>inb4 that's why the West sucks.

For me to explain to you reg has nothing to do with Lyza being a better cook than Riko? Because you can't keep up with more than a two sentence string of thought?

never heard of a ghost writer user?

Attached: DLoDLJkV4AEl6rl.jpg (640x640, 94K)

You could just try not being stupid.

>they will never grow up and explore The Abyss together, making a child down there and Having Ozen carry it like the cuck she is the same way she carried Riko

Why do people like Natt?

Honestly, Penkin is a fucking godsend. And nips know that.

sorry you can't read between the lines
lyza's recipes probably have knorr beef stockpots in them

Attached: DNjQCp-VwAARiQY.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Several episodes have periods of minute long scenes of no dialogue and just his music playing while the characters go about doing their business. They just let his music do the talking and setting the tone.

I wonder what he's working on now. Seems to be several anime projects.

source? or is it a no

>probably
Woah, yeah the lines...

posting bun

Attached: DLF8NE6VAAAS7lu.png (546x910, 180K)

Brown Mitty or white Mitty?

Attached: D0aaciNUYAErOXP.jpg (750x673, 104K)

Furry Mitty no rug no human just good old fashion furry Mitty.

Tanned Mitty makes more sense.

Attached: 1548984178192.jpg (1168x1544, 1.32M)

I came to this godforsaken board to make the same complaint. Now what am I gonna do with all these pictures? Make new ones with poledancing?

Attached: hisrod.png (1000x666, 1.53M)

True, she's supposed to be from a warm climate. Probably some islander, by her attire.

yes. do it nao, and i shall gif (you)'s.

Attached: 1546662616749.jpg (2555x3785, 1.36M)

or she was at a con?

But then I'd have to find pictures of male strippers. That's a lot harder than finding cool cars.

just find empty poles and shoop bonedaddys mask on the top of them.

dead next chapter or I riot
who's with me?

Attached: D0czkP2U0AAu8SS.jpg (1200x1047, 283K)

Find really muscular men with their thick thighs wrapped around the poles, then shop Bon's mask on them.

I spoke with the boy and he told me the chapter will be out in 3 days on February 30th.

Shop a pole onto this, maybe?

Good to hear he's learning to count!

Attached: 1527205873050.png (960x720, 588K)

Hmm, you can't seem to find SevenSea's contact details on their website. You can't DM them on Twitter either. If you want them to fix their errors, you have to Tweet at them directly or something.

What errors? Are you fucking stupid?

O-OGRE SAMA

feet lovers BTFO

>last panel
Why do I feel like this is foreshadowing something really important?

Are you retarded?

There are child drag queens dancing in gay bars for money in America. Kids touching other kids is nothing in comparison

He's probably just some poor fool that thinks you have as large a literary vocabulary as he does. I guess not all of us had Latin in primary school huh?

Based Latin bro.

Because its a completely different color composition with extreme close-up on the character speaking? Its basically screaming at you that what he is saying is important. The fact you are unsure why you think it's important is bemusing at best.

I mean, I am not Latin but it was a required language in my primary education so yeah, reading most languages with roots in it is pretty easy even if I don't actually speak it.

>replying to the braindead shitposter desperate for (You)'s

Should be easy to spot, he made 2 similar posts trying to get attention.

>implying you aren't doing the same thing by replying to me
I guess shitposters aren't so easy to spot huh retard?

You're not getting a (You) from me that easy, stupid retard dumbass.

(You)
You're not getting a (You) from me that easy, stupid retard dumbass.

Attached: 1549992039397.jpg (550x594, 113K)

>Anonymous 02/27/19(Wed)17:06:15 No.1852195691549992039397.jpg (113 KB, 550x594)File: 1549992039397.jpg (113 KB, 550x594) google yandex iqdb wait(You)
> (You)
>You're not getting a (You) from me that easy, stupid retard dumbass.

Attached: D0Ety1KU0AA8H8r.jpg (1378x2048, 429K)

autism

Still posting the same character while being compelled to reply to me huh? So it goes.
No need to be fucking rude user, jeez.

Attached: 1550830949879.jpg (909x1024, 197K)

I'm a different dude.

I took out my trash today thinking the smell would leave but it turns out one of my piss bottles leaked into the trashcan and now my room smells like 3 week old warm yellow piss and I am not sure if I have the energy to wash it out before I take my nap.
On a similar note why is Riko so cool?

Attached: 1540763090574.jpg (1024x827, 107K)

>thinking his formless and boring mass is even worth distinguishing from any other bunfag
You are not different.

Attached: 1542602795776.jpg (1525x1929, 194K)

Hey! You're not me.

I needed a smug pic to respond to you with so I grabbed the 1st thing I could find. Don't be rude.

good faputa thanks

Attached: 1550897505223.jpg (600x592, 69K)

I'd live for Riko.

>you called me lazy and boring because i was being lazy and boring
>dont be rude
Don't post shit pics then try and defend yourself to me you fucking toe jam.
Don't tell me whats good user, I know what's fucking good. You wanna slob on my knob then just fucking do it you queer. I don't need your worthless input on shit I already fucking know.
I do not post good Faputa's so some braindead troglodyte can wander on in and say "duuur guud fappy buuurrrr". Don't thank me you cunt, don't try to appeal to me. You are nothing.

Attached: 1533948934191.jpg (600x645, 64K)

Attached: hide the smugness bun.gif (498x280, 2.96M)

Real smug till the ticklers come out huh stinkrat?

Attached: 1544146749929.jpg (1125x717, 195K)

Attached: 54654654654444444.png (1163x2520, 2.2M)

God that art is awful. Just look at the state of it, fuck me.

Attached: DJX5t1HWsAMEMa2.jpg (800x1000, 119K)

>off-model
>that fucking background
>no shading
>THOSE FUCKING ARMS
I mean I know you bunfags have shit taste but come the fuck on, you saved this as a joke right?

Attached: 59249.jpg (729x1032, 729K)

Why does Riko never get complimented on her fashion sense?

Attached: 1527927440504.jpg (720x616, 118K)

Most of that is average delving gear.

It's not the clothing you wear, but how you wear it user.

Attached: 1521406217354.jpg (1086x1383, 162K)

I enjoyed this image, thanks. Mind if I save it?

She even does tribal girl better than Mitty did, and Mitty is literally a tribal girl.

Attached: 1530513491540.webm (1600x900, 2.67M)

Wait hold on is Reg not white?

I don't like this picture. Its smug aura mocks me.

You think anyone gives a fuck?

Attached: 1527078903111.jpg (1500x1380, 658K)

I like reg's expression for the first half of the gif
he thought this crazy ho would change her mind and they'd get to go home

Attached: DzDBXIbUcAATWCd.jpg (839x1200, 181K)

MADOTO ENU BISU I love Riko I love Lyza I love Oze-sa~ I love Prushka I love Veko I love Good Smelling Nanachi (NNAAAAAA~~~~~~~~) I think Regu is cool I love that nurse too but most importantly I LOVE RIKO.

Good image.

+1

No, he's a robot. If you judge him by his skin color then he's brown. He's based on native Americans.

>get to go home
Riko's dog knows his place, and its with Riko at the bottom. Like the good little puppy he is.

Attached: 1542111497850.jpg (900x940, 125K)

>most importantly
Do I need to post it?

Attached: 1550203507067.png (241x241, 70K)

>based on native americans
You mean one of the most angular ethnicities on the planet facially? Is that why his face is like a fucking potato? He looks -nothing- like a native american. The fact he is brown makes him look south american if anything. If Tsukushi said he was from Brazil or Peru I would believe it.

Do you think Faputa has a fat pooper?

Attached: D0BBdiNV4AIpTt4.jpg (2048x1442, 264K)

Attached: smug aura.png (900x685, 606K)

she thicc

Attached: DLOUM_yUIAAy42Y.jpg (857x1200, 108K)

and peruvians are a mix of spaniards and what?

its all floof honestly

No, it's probably mostly fluff. I imagine it's about normal size.

Attached: 1550684746190.png (292x317, 162K)

you wanna have this conversation user? cuz ill fucking put a break on beating my meat and we can fucking get into it.

your opinion are all floof

Attached: 66255473_p1.jpg (839x1190, 311K)

>miaplebs have to debate the size of their inferior moth's butt because they dont even have canon ass shots

Attached: 1537368864933.png (500x357, 276K)

And why is that bad?

Attached: FE080226-B732-4DB3-AFD8-4FC345990C5F.jpg (873x958, 201K)

Why is she so cute yet so hot?

>she has big butt
>nu is fluff
>but why iz dat bad??!11!1!

Attached: 1542710589752.png (540x540, 308K)

Veko,Prushka and Lyza are the hottest girls in Abyss,change my mind

Can you speak English

I thought communicating on your level to help you understand where you misunderstood would help me but I don't think I speak your breed of retard, sorry.

Attached: 1528674376406.png (700x700, 384K)

I miss Mark so much:''(

Attached: Maruruk.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

There shall be no further useless posting. The quality of the thread has been diminished due to several extremely low quality posters, who shall become slaves to the machine from here on out. Chapter 51 will be released in less than eleven days, and the threads should be adequately cleaned up and in an appropriate state to receive the wonderful chapter 51.

Attached: 66298146_p0.jpg (1200x848, 251K)

i-is that for me...?

this is honestly one of the ugliest things I've ever seen

Attached: best boys.png (1047x1030, 783K)

>fake bondrewd not wishing to delve deeper
YE OF LITTLE FAITH, KNOW THIS!
THE ABYSS IS THE LIGHT. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING FOR WE SHALL FALL SO FAR AS TO SAY WE HAVE LANDED IN PARADISE!

Attached: 1541437462000.jpg (1200x800, 72K)

>doesnt even know her name
Not shocking, newfag has pleb taste.

Attached: 1550659239807.jpg (863x458, 78K)

Yes :)

You're failing to include Ozen.

>braindead
>dead
>dead

nice try

Attached: 123412343242.jpg (258x196, 8K)

His list is shit but kill yourself.

Ozen is a disgusting hag

Ozen has now been given a Direct Order from Orth, in order to continue her bloodline and ensure prosperity for the city, her arranged marriage is to Bondrewd!
The marriage shall be consummated by the altar at Idofront!

Attached: 65625971_p0.png (2400x1600, 2.09M)

LMAO THIS GUY WENT TO MY CON
you a qt stalker

Cons are fun, what can I say.

Attached: 1539798573653.jpg (2048x2048, 567K)

OYA OYA OYA

Naa Naa Naa

pull my Mitty trigger

Attached: NAA NAA NAA PULL MY BUNNY TRIGGER.gif (700x800, 486K)

I was thinking more
youtube.com/watch?v=h_zjCfNyTSg

Abyss art brings me immense joy, someone tell me their commission ideas

Attached: mzyfpjl1cbw11.jpg (979x816, 93K)

Besides new Prushka art given the scans? Riko eating one of Tsukushi's tweeted meals and the aftermath.

>braindead
got a panel to prove that? She seems to demonstrate a good deal of understanding, and her cautiousness/shyness seem to be a sure sign of perhaps above average intelligence. My cute wife is not dumb.

Attached: DyslEyZVAAARF_v.jpg large.jpg (1767x2048, 275K)

I have plans to draw Nanachi with a Burger King crown and a dopey look on her cute face.

Attached: berg bun.gif (600x483, 827K)

I approve of such plans

Attached: O6Ng3s9.png (243x433, 43K)

blis gill middy bor mi

Spending a thousand years in gooey darkness with my sharp, not dumb wife!

Attached: 1537651621834.jpg (2048x1462, 314K)

I wish Tsukushi would come to my country so I could slap him. Or at least yell shit at him in English that he probably wouldn't understand.

>i wish i could assault a little boy
Fucking creep.

i wish i could come to your country so i could kick you in the shin

No, bondrewd went wavesurfing and jumped over a megalodon. Went right over it along with the last of the writing quality.

Attached: 1549547656826.jpg (354x472, 90K)

Spending the first few days trembling and crying in each other's arms in the darkness as the existential armageddon that's included while coming to terms with eternal, lightless imprisonment! Dread so poignant that physical intimacy isn't close to being on either of our minds yet!

Attached: 26.png (778x740, 367K)

So tell me, "papa's rod" or "papa pole"? Which do you prefer?

doujins of shota tsukushi getting beat up when?
i bet he's gonna like it

Attached: 1517803735867.jpg (400x455, 32K)

Someone should lewd his avatar and spam it on all his accounts.
Preferably someone with decent artistic talent.

Posting bun

Attached: DxwX9p2UUAEol1v.jpg (900x900, 124K)

Don't worry. I'll kill Mitty for you.

Attached: D0djEdXUcAAZvIp.jpg:orig.jpg (3840x2160, 533K)

Figures when

Attached: download2.png (450x600, 215K)

But we already have them.

Attached: DzA53awUUAAv6YS.jpg (2048x1536, 430K)

So how did Ozen become best girl?

Attached: Dzb3OwdU8AEBPY9.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

King of Deadline Misses

(and he still manages to be a big boy despite always missing his lunch)

Attached: tsukushi_late_all_the_time.png (640x530, 53K)

Good night.

Attached: DvWqhOEU0AA0eLw.jpg (2126x1248, 346K)

Good night user

Attached: 1546681612239.jpg (2048x1452, 383K)

Attached: DziCL6bVAAAyujO.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

Attached: 1536441721589.png (852x478, 275K)

Was Riko's leg over Reg's peepee?

Brush ya teeth anons

Attached: 68683166_p3_master1200.jpg (800x800, 520K)

my cute stinky boomer wife is cute and stinky

Attached: D0fVoO6VYAAw2v9.jpg large.jpg (1529x2048, 261K)

I want to go riding with Veko!

>writing quality
The writing has always had issues, you're blind or dumb.

Papa's pole is wonderful for the alliteration and it still keeps the meme worthy subtext so I say it is superior. Though until we have postable memes, it does suffer from that.

The Japanese "Papa Bon" is a meme as well because the Bon is a part of Bondrewd's name.

Makes sense.

Attached: 1533177383800.png (525x413, 143K)

user you're scaring me

imagine thinking Riko has any purpose other than being grabbed by the ankles, spread, and fucked deep with nakadashi

Attached: D0bqwvhVsAAvIAg.jpg large.jpg (1076x1277, 139K)

puff

Stop trying to fuck girls, you gaylords.

Attached: 1543185419077.jpg (640x545, 45K)

I want to throwing Maruk-tantan of a cliff to be torn apart in mid air by the various predators of the third layer.

I see you are still around.

Attached: 1507504339147433020.jpg (700x943, 122K)

I'm conflicted, Mark is for pain but cute animals are for love.

Attached: 1538705489587.png (850x400, 157K)

Are you actually braindead?

I know there are 3 different anons that want mark dead ect. Not my fault you stick out like a sore thumb.

which one do you think that user is?
I'll fact check

Attached: 1538781326706.png (750x1059, 423K)

He is the lazy one.

i hate that my stuff is considered ryona when there's nothing sexual about any of it

Just consider the thread you are in.

>you
>3
I guess you are braindead.

touching my disciple?
that's a hangin'

Attached: 59549988_p0.png (613x631, 204K)

i dont need to touch Mark to make him put his head in a clamp for me to very slowly tighten

loogs gyoot

Attached: D0fM2E1VYAAQkb6.jpg (635x903, 128K)

>ywn lick Ozen's sore and bloody pin holes

Attached: 859174_p0_P3DO_paradise.jpg (718x858, 162K)

Good. I aint some dyke that cares about dumb shit.

>P3DO

what's going on

Yeah. You're just a faggot that cares about dumb shit.

>i dont care about dumb shit
>yeah you just care about dumb shit
I didn't know they made people as retarded as you.

Attached: 1525408890403.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>He does not know he cares about dumb shit.

Attached: 1541624152003.jpg (840x1124, 163K)

>does not know

Attached: 1537020097384.png (574x409, 253K)

>He spergs out further.

Attached: 1542383546820.png (215x328, 66K)

Attached: 1549102505091.jpg (2560x3200, 3.05M)

Hey.

I'm gonna kick your ass.

Attached: D0gL1b2V4AAo_Ux.jpg:orig.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Attached: 1540875210992.png (668x911, 819K)

Attached: 1542242745463.png (564x750, 742K)

Attached: Dinner.jpg (1748x2480, 527K)

>talks about sperging while posting the same character and still responding to me
Its your que to leave.

Attached: 1548175173060.jpg (248x233, 9K)

>reg is kill
F

Attached: D0QpaEDVYAEusbd.jpg (576x753, 68K)

>Keeps sperging and shiting on the thread.

Attached: 1542836258686.png (400x471, 260K)

Thats what I said mr. reading comprehension it used to be tolerable thanks to the setting but now it's lame on both fronts. Story is cringe comp tier shit now and the setting hasn't been used well. Doesn't help that the influx of sycophantic bandwagoners is now a barrier to fan feedback but idk if tsu even cares about input.

>shitting

Attached: 1537778286702.jpg (1486x2048, 466K)

>thats what i said
>now
No, I understood you. You're just a fucking idiot, that's all.

>Being pedantic.

Attached: 1541821965219.jpg (600x705, 179K)

New chapter when?

im going to take care of and cook meals for Veko and massage her shoulders but also hold her worn hand and kiss her sweet chapped lips.

Attached: 034_Kuronekokoubou.jpg (943x1334, 215K)

>being stupid

Attached: 1520176887936.jpg (1100x1200, 289K)

Attached: Ozen64.png (299x455, 236K)

If we are lucky in 10 days.

>Still fucking with the thread over nothing.

Attached: 1542834723694.jpg (578x600, 55K)

>admits he is nothing

Attached: 1537100588660.png (1608x891, 1.74M)

He's already insane so it doesn't matter.

>it doesn't matter
>still responds

>Thinks he is something.

Attached: 1542841864487.png (528x750, 232K)

Nah you're a nitpicker. Nice rage on a basket weaving forum btw.

I guess for someone who has no self-worth that's pretty heavy stuff huh?

Attached: 1542083499387.jpg (4724x5169, 1014K)

only takes one of you idiots to prove you actually dont care and stop replying to make this shit end

Attached: DinDfeZVMAANM00.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 291K)

>rage
Yeah, i'm just in tears over how stupid you are. Really gunna remember this one....

Attached: 1520848931755.gif (750x396, 1.9M)

>He still does not know he means nothing in this world.

Attached: 1542835044024.png (230x230, 61K)

Wow great insight, thanks. But you really are better off just posting about your obsession with some ugly fictional side character, fits you better.

>does not

Attached: 1520980962770.jpg (1200x1000, 155K)

just suck each others dicks already faggots

Hey.

Don't do that.

Attached: D0gL1p4UcAA0-84.jpg:orig.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

>He is clearly just here to fuck with the thread.

Attached: 1542840239450.jpg (400x472, 26K)

>are clearly going to become a mainstay after being introduced and getting a huge flashback arc like Nanachi did
>is actually gorgeous and cute
>exists for real in my dreams

amazing how you can be wrong about so many things in one small sentence. Thanks for the gratitude though.

Attached: 1533684070685.jpg (1000x1000, 207K)

Attached: 1542247327085.jpg (2000x1250, 2.67M)

Attached: 1544577457931.png (1152x648, 54K)

>he is still posting the same character while compulsively responding to me
Better start calling someone autistic user.

After the third movie will Tsukushi pay more attention to the manga?

Attached: 1548819301674.jpg (1920x1280, 1.36M)

>takes my advice
Thought so.

>He is hell bent on messing up the thread.

Attached: 1542836867832.jpg (250x220, 30K)

He has to do more VR work. It's very important to him.

I'm still playing off your stupidity, nothing changed.

Attached: DyxOv7aX0AAINA3.jpg large.jpg (2048x1448, 393K)

Papa's Pole.

Attached: D0fqhXQVsAIRb03.png (700x400, 89K)

Attached: 1541775045128.jpg (680x521, 54K)

>he literally cannot stop posting the same character while responding to me

Attached: 1544301794663.jpg (400x300, 19K)

>He continues to degrade the thread with bullshit.

Attached: 1543188345426.png (472x669, 284K)

>playing
Are ya winnin' one eye?

Attached: 1545687716403.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>so mind broken he can only repeat the same sentiment over and over since he has nothing of value to say

Attached: 1521270887534.png (1280x1024, 634K)

>Thinks he has anything to say of value after making it clear he wants to ruin the thread.

Attached: fishy_stuff_by_quiet_victories.png (1600x1142, 2.97M)

>will respond to this post

Attached: 1529854416989.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

Attached: 1541749028615.png (564x268, 118K)

Attached: 1544041618186.jpg (520x312, 102K)

Attached: 1541803620709.jpg (500x400, 36K)

La la la what a wonderful, truly beautiful, curse for us
Even if tomorrow we fade
We can both smile cause we understand the value of “now”

Attached: Dv0x_KSUcAEzfn8.jpg (1420x2048, 330K)

i wish i was as cool as riko-chan

Last for Nanachi

Attached: 1541784986254.jpg (5209x3527, 1.35M)

Nanachifags always start the mess and then blame other posters for shitting up the thread like they dindu nuffin.

Attached: 1541821902107.jpg (848x1199, 91K)

>left justified
oh no no no no

Attached: 1543262645905.gif (272x288, 398K)

>bunfags are retards
Woah, interesting insight user!

it's a trap,

At times he is right.

Attached: Jiruo.jpg (425x503, 30K)

best character in best pose to end the images

Attached: 1544914252273.jpg (1015x1200, 106K)

cannot argue with that

Stop replying to yourself.

A proper Bundrewd.
How do you think Bondrewd in Nanachis bunny would look like, with deranged eyes with a few pupils, after trading new body parts for spare body parts/spare bodies? What kind of monster it would become?

stop being new

riko cannot match the moth's hip flexion or balance

Why do these threads always crash and burn?

How much fat tax do you think Tsukushi pays?

What is a "goldenapplefag"?

>when a greyman asks questions

>riko cares about being fat

Orby.

So is the Official English physical manga completely uncensored?
Apologies since I'm sure this is asked a lot.

Fucking faggots.

That's they way they wanted it.

Yes. Careful ordering it though.

Why's that?

Because apparently America ruins everything.

Look up your local laws on art.
You'd move if it was that bad, pussy.

No, I love America. I can not state my opinions in this kind of thread.