I want to talk about Kaguya

ISHIGAMIIIIIII NOOOO

Attached: 2019-02-26-13-16-56.jpg (648x1418, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaguyasama-wa-kokurasetai.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156646116387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's okay
He is forming his own harem with Tsubame and Miko

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-10-32-58.png (444x440, 178K)

And onodera

who?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1551187422301.jpg (785x1222, 164K)

noice
feel bad for our 5touban bros

where's my piss chan and the cat wife?

Why is quintuplets up so high? Are people that lonely?

Wrong

Attached: onodera.jpg (351x430, 76K)

It's a shitty adaption. Still sold more than kaguya's blu-rays for some reason.

It doesn't. Momentary rankings don't mean shit.

>No Endro
>Neverland that high
>Date a Live above 5toubun
>5toubun that high
>Dororo that high
I'm starting to think I don't really like anime that much.
The reason being nips packed tickets for an event with the VAs, with the BDs.

Iino is a cute tiny fatty!

Attached: 1529645845822.png (324x319, 84K)

Why isn't it higher?

>tsubame invited onodera to Xmas party
>didn't invite glasses or captain cuz they are a thing

Will Karen comeback for Christmas?

Karen is mine

I can't believe Karen is fucking dead

They were invited too, they just said no because they had plans for a date.

Onodera is a meme.

>Still sold more than kaguya's blu-rays for some reason.
A quick stalker search proves you wrong though.

Chika is life.

Attached: chika'd.webm (720x405, 2.83M)

always ignore doomposters who say the anime isn't selling

My wife Lino is so cute.

Attached: midgetreadingshoujo.png (572x597, 663K)

When Karen walks the Earth once more, I shall make her my wife. And so shall we preach the Holy Gospel together.

Does Karen play grand strategy games?
She seems like the type who would enjoy purging heretics and heathens.

Be ready for March, when she gets rejected you can be the rebound

>takes ishigami's manga because it's against school rules
>reads manga during school hours
what a hypocrite

THE FLOWER

Only unspeakable heretics like Erika who preach the Church of Kaguya without Shirogane.

t. Ishigami

She just has a hateboner for Ishigami

>reading shoujo
I think it's something worse than that

Previously the emphasis was on "hate"
Now the emphasis is on "boner"

>Emo guy playing vidya in the shoujo

What did she mean by this

Attached: anime girl with a question mark.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Your fatty wife Lino is very cute indeed

Is he saying "How cute" ?

He's saying to fujiwara "I've got a prior engagement"

She is reading shoujo or yaoi?

korean raws basically confirmed nothing
hakasaka hacka once again proving himself a blueballing nip, and all you suckers are falling for it
its sad really, you dont even notice you've become pic related
look in a mirror faggots

Attached: kaguyafaggots.jpg (725x800, 205K)

>fujiwara is the girl in the picture
gods

Attached: x8.png (312x420, 135K)

>she hided the cover so that people wouldn't know what she's reading
Ishigami and Miko are truly the same

>Fujiwara organize a StuCo christmas party
>Prez & Kaguya don't go as they've planed something for themselves
>Ishigami & Iino don't go as they'll go to Tsubame's one
>the 3rd years hate her
>she'll be alone with Pesu

Fujiwara mindbreak chapters soon.

>the 3rd years hate her

They do?

She has a ton of friends though

but Karen is a greater heretic she secretly preaches the church of Karen and Shirogane sometimes.

Damn, how is Domestic wa Kanojo so far down? It's really not THAT bad.

yes it is very bad

Some faggots now even put her as their profile pic on twitter.

Attached: twitter.png (296x318, 111K)

Aka confirmed animeonly chikafag

It should be lower.

>Fujiwara is Aka's waifu

Hey! Chikafags!

Attached: 1550961723040.webm (900x580, 2.92M)

Blame the meme dance

Attached: 1551187820366.png (770x1199, 1.11M)

>Kaguya. Her mother died, her father and brother do not give a single fuck about her. Barely has any friends.
>Prez. Poor as fuck, has to work just to feed himself and his sister. His mother abandoned him and his father is irresponsible idiot.
>Ishigami. So many issues I won't be able to fit them all in a single post.
>Miko. Barely has any friends, can be easily abused by others, has major self-confidence issues.
>Fujiwara. Rich, healthy, beautiful, has big tits and nice ass, has loving family, has lots of friends, is always happy and smiling,
As it wasn't obvious that Fuji is his favourite character.

>dual christmas parties
>one with ishi, miko, and onodera at tsubame's
>one at fuji's
who will be at fuji's party? shirogane and kaguya, and moeha will probably invite kei right? is it time for this to happen?

Attached: moeha.png (1138x1615, 104K)

>Daki finally arrived

later virgins

Attached: Kaguya.jpg (1488x1984, 350K)

Meanwhile fuji happily shit talks and manipulates all of them. Except Kaguya (usually). By the way is Kaguya's mom actually confirmed dead?

Kaguya and Prez will have 4 pages se...
She'll be all by herself

>By the way is Kaguya's mom actually confirmed dead?
Yes.

>manipulates all of them
it was just a prank tho

Will Kyoko ever return only to be BTFO by Miko, Tsubame, or maybe even Onodera, defending Ishi's honor?

Attached: 18 (1).jpg (868x1300, 199K)

she just went to the moon she'll be back soon

Well, I don't know if they hate her specifically, but they don't like the 2nd years, so it's not far fetched to assume they don't like her.

fuji's going to invite her /tg/ club comrades

Attached: tg club.png (844x1200, 102K)

I honestly don't know why nobody told her the truth

That keyhole top is a little optimistic, wouldn't you say?

Will Karen rise again on Christmas, or will we have to wait till Easter

Attached: RIP karen.png (812x1200, 830K)

Holy shit, the stuco members are such a losers.

Despite being a bitch towards Ishigami, I don't even hate her really considering what happened, she's just misinformed about the whole thing. I still kind of want Kyoko to learn the truth about what, even though that's not what ishigami wants. Mostly for her own good, what if someone just like ogino appears in her life again, and she gets caught up in it in the exact same way?

even her friends know she's extremely airheaded and dumb, they want to spare her of such things

Attached: x13 (1).png (832x1300, 506K)

and kaguya recognizes ishigami wanted to protect that smile

Attached: x17 (1).png (832x1300, 603K)

Well, aka HAS confirmed that this is an AU where tale of the bamboo cutter actually happened.

i mean, she's competing with kashiwagi for most likely to get knocked up, sooner or later she'll get end up mindbroken

Attached: x15.png (833x1300, 648K)

Student council is for fucking losers with nothing good waiting for them at home. Duh.

Attached: F853AC68-A30E-4DA6-86C6-3A935CA878E3.jpg (338x371, 118K)

Hey, Fuji is not a loser. But Kaguya, prez, Ishi and Miko well, yeah.

Sounds like a good job for me

Well, atleast Kashiwagi isn't dating some scum of the earth. Tsubasa may be kinda average but he's not a bad person.

We could have those 3 for spinoff manga instead of media club. This one single bonus page looks more interesting and promising than all available chapters of 4koma.

I love the StuCo.

Attached: D0GTyyxU8AEC3NL.jpg (1350x1066, 165K)

>"FOUR SLICES OF PIZZA??
>"well if you insist...maybe 6 slices is enough?"

>StuCo

Someone has to be the well adjusted person there.

Sure, but Fuji still likes them.

>claw feet

why?

>Miko's mind jumps to orgies during that conversation
>Miko has fantasized about reclining against Fuji's bosom while making out with Kaguya, while Prez and Ishigami double team her holes.

Where did you bought this one?

I would like to check if in the stargazing chapter pres says story or history when talking about it, can't do that till I get home

She's Megako right now, right?

Cute midget

is there any fanart that's managed to get shirogane right? this comes close but it still isn't there

>tfw the flower bookmark thing is gonna be tied to Ishigami too
Neat

Looks accurate to me.

Attached: kaguya back.png (166x356, 82K)

It's pretty common to have a book cover for anything you're reading to be honest.

Why is Gigako so cute?

It's not easy to tell the girl that her boyfriend tried to pimp her. But they should have, the slut learned nothing.

300 MEGABYTES

Attached: Gigako.png (292x404, 79K)

Don't open if you like Chika.

Attached: 2019-02-26_22-58-07-sel.png (630x642, 393K)

>pics of Fujiwara surrounded by cocks
can't say I'm surprised

lmao
What a slut

Kaguya is a slut and I jerk off to her

Thats the most cocks in an image i've ever seen.

What the fuck does this mean?

Attached: w.jpg (1177x655, 166K)

Kiloko when?

I'll be the asshole to ask, you have any plans of uploading a higher res image than the preview one?

>he doesn't know

how cute

If you love a character you make them suffer because that’s what makes them interesting to read about, not let them have a good time eery day

o kawaii koto

>only suffering can make a character interesting
Beware that teenage edge there.

>It's really not THAT bad for a Mexican soap opera

fixed it for you

That midget is so fucking easy. Marrying her is practically asking to get ntr'ed. I hope Ishi will dodge the bullet.

Gas Miko, waifu war now

Attached: Untitled.jpg (752x970, 358K)

All i ask of this love triangle crap, is that regardless of how messy it gets, please just resolve it by the end of this christmas arc.

They're both cute.

>That midget is so fucking easy. Marrying her is practically asking to get ntr'ed.

She can't NTR you if you lock her up in the basement.

Attached: roll safe.jpg (1170x653, 66K)

I wonder what her room actually looks like, something tells me it's not the super girly room Ishi pictures.

It's three months worth of this shit, so no chance. Everyone wishes it could be solved as fast as possible.

user, this chapter literally confirmed that this love triangle will last 3 months.

Cute

Attached: perfection.webm (852x480, 2.14M)

>his understanding of cat ears is not the line to Kaguya's time

Attached: smug kaguya.png (550x363, 259K)

The deadline is on march so not a chance it end early
Our best bet is that they don't focus much on it

>I wonder what her room actually looks like, something tells me it's not the super girly room Ishi pictures.
Sex dungeon.

That would be Moeka's room.

Agree man, one of the only shows I'm watching

Yeah I dont want this crap to drag down the series, especially given how painfully obvious the endgame is.

Moeha needs competition too.

I hope she's a closet otaku like Ishigami. that'll be really spicy

Iino is already a borderline closet otaku, she likes smut and those binaural CDs, god.

It won't be a love triangle until Miko gets interested in him. So far is a mix between wanting to stop with the hostilities and her taking a completely accidental event in a 'ah, wouldn't it be funny if the whole legend was true, ahaha' kind of thing.
It's going to be love at some point sure, but Ishigami will have already solved things with Tsubame by then.

She is hyper religious and prays to the secret cult of Karen

>but Ishigami will have already solved things with Tsubame by then.
That's so naive it borders on delusional.

That would be interesting but it'd also confirm that she's not going to win. It'd just be way too fucking convenient for things to line up that perfectly for Ishi.

>it's 3 days to Christmas, so December 22nd
>3 months ago was September 22nd
>according to kaguyasama-wa-kokurasetai.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline it's before chapter 60
It took 80 chapters to cover events of the last 3 months. Meaning if Aka keeps the same pace we are going to get EIGHTY CHAPTERS OF LOVE TRIANGLE BULLSHIT.

>It'd just be way too fucking convenient for things to line up that perfectly for Ishi.
Pretty much anything would be until Aka hammers him with the bat of self-improvement.

School festival was just super long for two days, but even then the whole Ishi-Tsubame-Miko thing will probably be a side thing while the focus goes mostly to Kaguya and prez being retards while starting to date.

I thought that was already in progress?

Honestly I agree with this.

Ishigami isn't anything worthwhile yet.

>Mob THAT low after having THE best episodes of the season

Attached: CUTE (2).png (307x389, 56K)

>implying this all isn't just buildup to the arranged marriage arc

cliches aside, there's no way we don't see some kind of interference from Kaguya's family incoming in fairly short order, even if it's not an arranged marriage.

He tried improving his grades by cramming before exams, failed and we haven't heard from him since on that front.
Meanwhile Shirogane studies 10 hours a day and Kaguya review daily with her perfect memory.

My monogamous cute non-cliche romcom is fucking dead
Is this what happens when someone cherish fame?

Attached: sad.jpg (680x383, 65K)

>until Miko gets interested in him.
Just looks at her blush and her reaction when Ishigami was talking about his crush with prez, she already seems interested.

How wet do you guys think Miko will get if Ishigami ever manages to top her as number one in test scores?

Just be thankful it didn't happen to the leads.

Well yeah, it's a work in progress, but with the festival arc over I feel pretty confident predicting that we'll see progress on this front soonish.

That's pretty much a given, especially after the moongazing chapter.

Not as wet as she'll get when Ishigami takes out his frustrations on her tiny body.

Completely. From the river she's jumped off a bridge into.

Unless Aka starts hinting to it actually happening offscreen soon it'll feel out of nowhere and undeserved.
Despite his mouth you just don't see him put enough effort.

What are you talking about?

Do people really take that 3 months thing at face value? Shits clearly going to be resolved at least with tsubame long before that unless theres a massive time skip.

She blushes all the time when people discuss relationship stuff, like with the osaragi/kazeno stuff. Iino is the obvious endgame but she hasn't developed romantic feelings for ishigami yet. The setup is there, but it'll definitely take a bit more time.

>It won't be a love triangle until Miko gets interested in him.
Doesn't she already take an excessive amount of interest in him and resent him for being unappreciative of it? When have you not gotten the feeling that she's something of a repressed tsundere?

Money.
Money can change anyone.
Kaguya-sama will become the next Nisekoi, then it will become TWGOK, then it will be then next Hayate no Gotoky and finally will reach Ah My Goddess.

Shut up retard

It depends on how far Aka wants to take the manga I guess. If I remember right the Presidential Election arc was about 3 months from chapter 1 and took place around chapter 50, so if this has a similar timescale it's not completely absurd.

Are you gonna ignore the panel in this chapter where she looks kinda sad while Ishi is talking with prez about his crush?
I'm not saying that she's in love yet, i'm saying that she seems interested in him.

Manga started in may and elections were october.

Well, Ishigami has treated iino similarly to how she treats him, going to great lengths to help her in secret despite resenting her attitude. And yet here he is crushing on someone else. There's definitely romantic undertones and hints here for both of them, but it's not anything either is aware of or anything concrete yet.

2 and a half months passed! Nothing of note happened in that time.

Wouldn't be Yea Forums if the first response to these events isn't to doompost.

In all seriousness I also don't see an actual love triangle happening, I imagine these three months will be Miko softening up towards Ishigami, romantic development probably wont start until after Tsubame turns him down for whatever reason.

Calling it now and quote me on this later
>This chapter sets up march as a endgame for this plotpoint with Tsubame's deadline and the time period to claim the heart
>it wont last till then
>In the chapter Ishigami gets shot down the heart will be retrieved by the owner.
>this will happen slightly after christmas

Yeah but also
This

As far as I'm concerned the point when the manga starts is after that timeskip (unless that's what you were talking about in which case please forgive my retardation I haven't read the first chapters in a bit.)

>>In the chapter Ishigami gets shot down the heart will be retrieved by the owner.
I honestly wouldn't mind if Kaguya retrieved the heart and gave it to prez as christmas present.

reading seinen is worse.

>is after that timeskip
Yep, timeskip is around december then the series starts properly around may, after recruiting season and all.
So it's almost half a year until Iino is introduced and it's been a couple of months since she joined the council.

This. Although I think she might fall for him on the exact day of the "moment of truth", she has the heart to pick up. At the very least she needs to get close enough to him to want to pick up the heart in three months.

The heart was lost by Kaguya. Don't know why she'd randomly go pick up the heart later, it doesn't mean anything to her either since she never gave it to anyone.

Got a feeling its gonna go along the lines of: >Tsubame cant be with him cause she wants to go to a different school out of state and out of Ishigami's educational skills
>Ishigami actively tries to improve, Miko will help, eventually, fall for him cause he improves himself like she always wanted him to do

Where it goes from there I dont know but I hope its something not too Shoujo drama like. I still stand the best case scenario is squashing the whole love triangle possibility alltogether early on.

So i guess the every 45 chapters is a big event thing will be the resolution of this stuff? Really hope Aka has more in store than this cause it seems pretty ehh desu.

No matter what, I hope it doesn't feel like
>Tsubame rejects Ishi
>he basically settles for Iino as his silver medal
Because there's a big chance it does.

It's a big event/year, for example, elections were a far longer and more impactful arc than sports festival to the actual series, and they happened midway the big arcs.

Yeah I really hope that doesn't happen either, I'm hoping its more that by the time hes rejected ishigami already starts to like Miko that way.

But this really just shines a light on why love triangles suck, this very easily could of just been character bonding between these 2 main characters on their own and it'd of been wholesome, the added addition of another girl just adds a minefield to dance around.

Iino's face when you tell her what your favorite game is

Attached: p4.jpg (720x928, 223K)

Well we know already some of the major events that are likely to happen. We still have (obviously) Christmas, Kaguya birthday, and school trip among other things potentially. Hard to say how many chapters it will take if we really do wait three months, but Aka could probably skip weeks at a time if he really wanted to. I just don't know if he wants to rush to third year graduation so quickly.

Attached: eventschedule.png (403x251, 46K)

She might actually kill herself if that happens

There's a valid reason. He really isn't that in love with her. So far, his infatuation with Tsubame feels shallow.

Calling it now, at christmas Miko is going to hype up Ishigami to Tsubame in secret after they butt heads

Fuji is a retard though, and it always abused by the council so I'm not sure where >always happy and smiling, comes from.

Attached: otps.png (712x816, 352K)

Well sure, I don't think Miko is aware of much in regards to her feelings. But she's generally the one who approaches Ishi, is she not? Trying to correct his behavior and all. Now, with the way she's looking at that heart pendant, I think that already triggered her to start thinking of it from a romantic angle.
I'd say how it goes down all depends on how transparently Miko's attitude changes to anyone watching her. As in, if she becomes obvious enough, it might put Tsubame off a little.

See thats the reason I'm not down for any of this, because its either going to get dragged out in the background of all these different events, OR we are going to bumrush towards what is ostensibly the end of the series as far as well know.

They should cover pretty much every event in this list
Posting it for future guidance

Attached: schedule.jpg (321x249, 24K)

do we know who the next chapter is focused on? I know last week people read the chapter title and figured it was a miko chapter

Yeah it needs to be something with Kaguya/Prez. I really couldn't give less of a fuck about Ishigami's love life, even though he's a great character.

If she hypes him up too much, that's basically bound to backfire.

Bit of a retard question, is third semester closing where president would be ostensibly graduating too?

Justice for Maki when bros?

>third semester
there's only two semesters in a year, no?

I was thinking more it'd make Tsubame feel conflicted about him more cause she'd start weighing the possibility of Miko liking him.

She deserves a man 10 times better than Tsubasa

Attached: Maki.png (810x1200, 387K)

Does Tsubame even know Miko though? They're certainly not close friends or anything.

That's rather exactly what I meant. If she doesn't come across as a wingman hyping up her bro, she'll come across as a stupid little girl rambling about her crush.

So Ishigami then?

>kaguya's birthday right after Christmas
what's her present going to be?

That's why I'd like for her not to develop feelings for him until after or right when the Tsubame stuff is done, stay away from love triangle drama and let them develop as friends first before romance. We are 140 in though and nothing like that has happened, so I'm willing to believe this will be handled well for the most part.

Yes, she knows her about as much as Ishigami, granted thats not much hence the whole conflict with his confession anyway but she knows her.

Fireworks.

Yeah

Attached: Maki and Ishi.jpg (704x381, 71K)

Yeah I agree, thats why i'd rather this Tsubame stuff be resolved swiftly for a lack of a better word.

>Milim that low
I don't think I like the interviewed bunch.

>Fuji is a retard though
Speedreader detected. She likes to make things up, but she never did anything stupid.
>always abused by the council
Definitely speedreader. Ishigami is the only one who makes her uncomfortable in the student council. Miko loves her, Kaguya might be cursing her sometimes, but she never shows those emtions, Prez would never abuse anyone ever.

Well even after third years graduate, we still have until October before Stanford, and the manga might even continue after that. We don't actually know that many third years, most of the cast is 1st-2nd years. Aka could get to March at a relatively quick pace, and then slow down the pace time-wise up until October.

No
He is just in second year right now
He leaves to stanford in september or october, can't remember now

45 was Kaguya-centred
90 was Ishigami-centred
135 was about Kaguya and Prez
180 will almost definitely be centred around whatever IshiMiko conflict Aka is building up, and then probably lead into the next Kaguya/Prez-centred conflict.

It is that bad user.

Se...x

>Being this retarded.
If she had a boyfriend, they would obviously go on a Xmas date. That’s a rule in anime.

Probably just some small nonthreatening quirky shit like a couple of heavy metal cds on the table

>tfw I'm not native english speaker but I watch english subs so my chances of understanding this pun are twice as low

>airheaded and dumb
>protect her that way
This is the worst and dangerous way. If she's stupid and easy to be trick she would be trick again. Should have told her the truth and let she learn her mistakes and count that as an experience of not being so stupid and naive again.

Guarantee that she will be trick by some guy in college and she get her belly bigger and get dump like trash

He's pretty much leaving around when the student council disbands and the next elections start iirc. My guess is the council ends, he probably sticks around for elections, and after that leaves.

I've encountered some Murrikans on this board who think there's more than 2 semesters per year.

>shitty esl facebook poll
Fuck off

a dildo molded on Prez' cock

Attached: dildo factory.webm (530x298, 2.98M)

My only real concern is the fact that the accidental "confession" still hasn't been cleared up. It's obviously being intentionally put off for a reason, but I don't really see what it could be building up to besides some stupid misunderstanding drama.

>Prez making sure Miko wins the next elections
Based

She can get the actual Prez cock.

I mean, she french-kissed him. This isn't some 'did they mishear me' bullshit. Not really sure how that could possibly be misunderstood.

Hell, it's even possible that the misunderstanding stretches out to three months, because once he realizes it's only logical that he asks for an answer right away

not before 2 months, too late for her birthday party

I don't know, I would say the trip the earliest, but im more inclinedd for ishi's birthday since it kinda lines up

Hoo boy.

Attached: 1551224327487.jpg (909x742, 193K)

he was talking about Ishigami misunderstood confession, dood

She doesn't need to wait 2 months.
Iceguya will ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL then get the dick she craves so, so much.

>and we know that the answer won't be in three months.
forgot to include this in

Did spoilers come out today?

Attached: 1549378976393.png (188x320, 36K)

Yes, check the previous thread

I personally think this'll just build up to a gag honestly, or be solved at Christmas at the latest. Could be wrong but I really doubt it'll cause like...serious drama.

Onoderafags BTFO

Thanks.

Foward thinking aside, I'm hoping there'll be more flashback chapters involving Iceguya, Lvl.1 Prez, and Former Prez myself.
Maybe some Yakuza-chan filler Chapters too. She and Former Prez have nice hats.
More students should strive to have nice hats.

>Foward thinking aside, I'm hoping there'll be more flashback chapters involving Iceguya, Lvl.1 Prez, and Former Prez myself.
That's obvious.
You'll also get the elections chapter, giant killing included.

>More students should strive to have nice hats.
I hate 2hufags crawling out of /jp/ to push their stupid agenda.

Yeah I definitely feel given what events are left Aka could quickly get to March to resolve the ishigami situation (at the very most by chapter 180) if it isn't going to get resolved before then, which is also possible. Even if it happens quickly, there's going to be a LOT of content for third year (from March to October as far as Prez/Kaguya are concerned). Remember that the new Kaguya servant is arriving in march, so we're slated to potentially get a completely new character by what could be after chapter 180. We also still don't have the final Kaguya suitor reference, Abe, all we know is that there are two Abes in this school, one in first year and one in second. So I feel like there's still a lot of content left for shuchin even if Aka briskly goes through the next three months.

the resolution will probably be dramatic, but everything leading up to it will be comedic for the most part.

I want it resolved by christmas, but I really doubt it.

>abandoning Sera
Filthy rat faced bastard.

>party at Shirogane house
I badly need Papa Shirogane to show up and put Prez and Kaguya through an embarrassing scene.

Attached: 15025140074313210.png (484x535, 398K)

I mean that's not his problem anymore. If she didn't connect the dots already she's beyond saving.

But in all seriousness that was the one thing I really hated about the sports festival arc. I know it's all focused on Ishigami but with that decision it felt less like he actually cared about protecting her and more about doing what he thinks is right. But I guess it's probably better that way since he's one of those "don't rock the boat" citizens.

>not liking Erika and Karen’s cute shenanigans
Ew.

/tg/ spinoff would be cool tho.

He doesn't even need to do anything
>Papa Shirogane shows up
>Prez is instantly embarrased because his father is an old poor jobless bum cucked by his wife
>Kaguya is embarrassed because her future father-in-law is an old poor jobless bum cucked by his wife

I want the birthday arc to be Fujiwara's only time to shine. It seems rather perfect to have her only blatant character arc on a day where someone else will get more love and affection than her.

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

>Fuji/Ishi's birthday chapter
>Ishigami get more attention than her

He has a job though

That's fine isn't it? For that same reason he shouldn't do her any favors beyond business needs.

Do you have the source for this?

This is Ishigami's future wife. Please say something nice about her.

Attached: 1550514805378.gif (800x701, 1.28M)

Would Ishigami really be happy being married to her?

No.
They'd make excellent coworkers, though.

She is too small, how Ishigami will fuck her?

She's cute. Also who is that midget next to her beating Ishigami?

I M A G I N E

Don't worry Aka said that she still hasn't grown yet, She's is supposed to be a child in body and mind.

The christmas party would be likely I think because I don't know what else would happen on Ishigami's end besides that. Could lead into what the other user said where Miko starts trying to help him get with Tsubame after that and recognizes her own feelings when it doesn't work out.

Oh god, does that mean that pair can get even bigger?

That's a lot of wives

Patiently waiting for their permanent makeover

Attached: 1550795795338.png (788x499, 361K)

Women who have lots of sex during their teenage years get big boobs thanks to God being chill.

Probably bigger, but not bigger than Fuji/Kashiwagi/Tsubame.
You just gotta feed her more.

>Ishi and Miko fucking
Fuck off, they are pure.

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Miko is the lewdest girl

Man such a great chapter Aka always makes Meta chapter best chapters.

Miko is literally the best NTR/corruption fodder in ages.
shindoL better be drawing the doujin NOW.

No, is Megane.

>not wanting wild hate sex

Don't be boring user

>wild hate sex
Miko is too submissive for that.

>1st one to think on sex when Ishigami gets invited to the party
>Thinks on a gang bang when Tsubame said she invited more people
She is a lewd girl and you know it

If it's the only anime you watch, no wonder you think it's good.

Let me guess -- the other shows you're watching are soap operas, right?

We might actually be heading into a Fujiwara soon though with how completely she's being destroyed right now.
>Just learned Kaguya prefers both of the boys over her after years of thinking she's Kaguya's best friend and favorite person
>Ishigami and Miko both turned down her party invitation
>Kaguya and Shirogane will probably refuse too and go on a date instead, leaving her completely alone
Fujiwara's in the middle of a harsh revelation of how much of a third wheel she is.

You're right. It's not THAT bad. It's VERY bad.

And just like me, she will eventually have no one to hang out with besides her /tg/ friends

Watch Ishi be the one person Miko refuses to be submissive to

They should reveal that Makki-sen and Gigako have had boyfriends all along just to rub salt in her wounds.

Is Ishimaki canon yet?

Well then she just wouldn't be fucking good for anything now would she

We know, Ishigami

/tg/ turns out to be too lesbo for Fuji to butt in causing depression arc to happen.

>Just read chapter 135 and 136
THIS HAS BEEN ONE WILD RIDE BOYS

Attached: ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY.jpg (377x378, 42K)

This chapter confirmed it's pretty much not going to happen till Tsubame rejects Ishi.

not if Ishigami complains about her performance

>If you put Hayasaka in the ecuation F wouldn't even be in top 3
>Will get rejected because everyone ill rather spend time with their pairs than with her
F depression arc soon

Yes.

Miko is gonna let him dry, will barely have energy to walk.

>Karen (RIP), Erica and Kei will be her only friends left

> Top5
BASED AND REDPILLED

Nips can't draw feet well for some reason. Always making toes look like spider legs, tiny fingers or claws.

Checked.

or straight up mutant things

Attached: claws.jpg (1600x900, 370K)

Oh love me Mista, ohhh Mista.
I spend way too much time for this shitty joke.

Attached: Oh love me Mistah.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

Already Byteko

I hope it's got workout equipment and sweaty bras hanging all over the place.

Unfortunately Kaguya stole that title along with Prez's tongue virginity

makki and gigako are probably /u/ honestly

why would they have the same stand?

Reminder that Karen is going to have her shipping degeneracy further increase thanks to what she witnessed.

Attached: Media Club_11.jpg (700x700, 118K)

I like that she’s already with somebody else. It’s better to have her as one of the few people who understands he’s trying and just awkward. Especially as someone else who is actually the same year as him.

Will she ever become Ishigami's friend?

Karen shlicking under a glass table while prez and kaguya fuck

*on top

Reminder that in the early chapters prez speculating that she might have been telling only a half lie about feeling left out. It was played for a joke but I wouldn’t put it past Aka to come back to it for her arc, if she gets one.

I only went and gave the adaptation a look today, and the opening song let me fucking floored. I was completely, one hundred percent sure it would be Obnoxious cutesy J-pop song #218179847, so to hear this pleasant and catchy song with a male lead singer to boot is downright baffling in a good way.

Kaguya is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: 9238572396.gif (250x305, 322K)

God I want to fuck the dyke out of Erika

Because they are soul-mates

The thing is she wasn't bothered by any of that. She instantly forgot about being #3 on the very next page. In fact it was already revealed she knows Kaguya curses her. Also Fujiwara could easily force Miko to go to her party, but instead she actually encouraged her to go with Ishigami.
I wonder if posts like that are made by Fujiwrahaters who want her to suffer or by people who think that DRAMA is the only possible plot development for a cheerful character archetype.

I’ve become an otter for Kaguya threads. They’ve gone to shit, and I hate it, but I can’t stop visiting them.

I want to see more fanart of the stuco as a den of evil

What's wrong with this one? In general, they would be fine if people stopped replying to blatant shitposts.

Karen is cuter.

Why did Fujiwara want the party to be in Prez's house? I don't think they have money to host anything, unless she was willing to bring some stuff over.

>Otters for kaguya threads
Otters are a forced meme, and you somehow don't even get how it works.

Attached: Consider.jpg (396x280, 18K)

I don't think it means what you think it means.

unless you can satisfy her more than kaguya would hypothetically be able to, that's impossible

I'm hype for final exam chapter being animated.

Prez's brain isn't functioning in this scene

Can anyone make what the preview says? Its about kaguya but other than that

Don't hate Fujiwara, but I do think she'll be more hurt by it than she's showing so far. As said, it may not have been a lie when she talked about being left out, and she also got very upset and jealous when Kaguya took over her job training Shirogane once. And she was seriously worried about being left behind after the reelection thanks to her deeply rooted insecurities. She does seem to really be afraid of being left behind by her friends, even if she hides it well most of the time.

Didn’t they also skip far ahead to the first chapter of Ishigami’s arc? That’s not until after the fireworks. They must have been cautiously optimistic for season 2.

So that Moeha can rape and ride Prez while Kei is watching. Why else would she invite Ishigami? She hates him, but his presence would add even more kinkiness to the situation.

This one has been pretty decent for once

I want more chapters like ~91-100 in general. Comfy, drama-free stuco chapters with them just hanging out. No misunderstanding/love triangle baiting

Attached: Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to - Chapter 96_ Kaguya Wants to Feed Him - 1.png (880x1300, 475K)

>christmas party at the shirogane house
>mama shirogane shows up
maximum drama

Attached: x5.png (884x1300, 322K)

Really wish they would start dropping

"Lesbian who lust after a completely straight girl"

from the tropes check list for series like these. I mean, who enjoys that kind of character? I can't imagine it's yuri-fags, considering they actually want yuri, not shallow pandering.

To be fair though, Erika is pretty inoffensive.

we need a stuco plays board games chapter

If she's so inoffensive, why go on that anti /u/ tirade?

Attached: Media club.jpg (700x700, 126K)

Honestly, I would rather she never showed up at all. I don't want to read the redemption arc of a cunt that would just abandon her children like that.

Not him, but her not being offensive doesn't change the fact that her type never adds much of anything at their best

Most people assume she wouldn't show up to be redeemed, but to try and mooch off money out of them, in particular Shirogane because she knows Kaguya is loaded.
I feel it doesn't really fit the spirit of Kaguya to have that looming around though.

The thing I liked about this scene the most is how Kaguya was the one who tidied up Ishigami. I mean yeah the principal asked her to do it, but he didn't even have to, he knew she was the right person for the job to spiffy up her precious kouhai

But that's just wrong in this situation Erika /u/'ng Kaguya is never taken seriously and Erika is hilarious with her lack of knowledge with love and her dependence of Erika.

Fuji might not be his mom but she is his mommy.

Why the fuck would Prez give money to a bitch like her?

Agreed. God I love chapter 100-101. Not only does it hint at a future makeover but also it foreshadows their development, with iino becoming less uptight and ishigami tidying up and losing the bangs. He'll either look like this or cut the bangs for sure since it's mentioned that he let his bangs grow out so he can use it to hide other people from his line of sight. So losing them would be incredibly symbolic and important for him.

True, but I assume the worst because this is generally how they handle shitty Mothers in Anime/Manga. It wasn't her fault because "insert sob story" or "insert convenient excuse".

Well, Papa Shirogane hasn't filed for divorce and still has feelings for her so I can understand your worries. To be honest this manga barely has any irredeemable or completely unlikable characters, major or minor. Pretty much the only one I can think of whose face we've actually seen is Ogino. So who knows how they're gonna handle potential "bad people" like shiromom and ganan

I hope we get to see LoliKaguya again, since the next chapter tease is a turmoil inside Kaguya's mind, so there's probably another trial happening.
I think the state of things inside may be way more out of line this time however, and Bakaguya is being punished for her recent dictatorship.

Attached: Your honor.jpg (607x442, 120K)

>mama shiro the gold-digger
>actually has gan'an shinomiya wrapped around her finger, they're to be married
>mama demands custody of the kids, prez and kei start living the high life, serving as backdrop to the coming chapters' development

Attached: fujisketch.jpg (676x868, 88K)

>A whole arc of Fuji getting btfo
Can't wait

Attached: third wheel.jpg (309x237, 32K)

>has been avoiding him for seven years
Shirogane is 17 right? And Kei's 15? So she left them when they were around 10 and 8; what a bitch. I have no idea how child support works in Japan, but since they aren't divorced, she's paying jack shit too despite no doubt whoring around with rich dudes

Attached: t15.png (842x1250, 327K)

>Kaguya talking about how tutoring/being tutored by another person is tantamount to cheating
>panel where Prez is being tutored in the background by a grumpy Fujiwara again
>looks ridiculous, is acting silly, and the timing is perfect
>not only that, but it follows from a recent incident in which Prez nearly killed someone from being so bad at rapping during a previous chapter, so it's almost like a delayed punchline
This is the funniest joke in the entirety of the series and nothing else can convince me otherwise

Attached: x14.png (842x1300, 451K)

How did Aka handle those types in Ib?

It's going to be way less fun than what you're probably imagining, or at least the humor will come from the change in tune she displays if she does go full despair over the little things that keep adding up.

Imagine a completely cut and dry Fujwara, who doesn't like fun, and is just fucking tired of life.

Attached: Hold it.jpg (531x450, 103K)

when the fuck is fujiwara finding out about kaguya and shirogane? at the christmas party? she came so close at the festival

>miko really loved ishi's fried rice being compelled to give it a perfect score
ishi will be miko's house husband

Attached: x15 (1).png (855x1300, 693K)

I feel like they'd tell the others in the stuco at some point.

shirogane's been cooking for the family since he was a little kid, the poor guy. he really did have a rough childhood

Attached: poor man's fried rice.png (843x1300, 489K)

>Miko as the DA in her cute tiny business suit is the breadwinner
>Ishigami at home, balances the family budget
cute!

i want more shota shirogane

Attached: flashback.png (787x1200, 1.11M)

Attached: flashback 2.png (785x1200, 1.16M)

>subject f ruins the mood in just one panel

This was from an interview aka did 8 months ago after the anime was announced:
>He also doesn't want to write a Fujiwara monologue.
>Fujiwara might actually be thinkiing of something terrible, and she might have more inner turmoil than anyone realizes.
>he's already done a bunch of forshadowing for it, and plans to do more in the future. Eventually it's all going to explode with a BANG

I honestly have no idea what this could be, but I guess something's going to happen.

it was an emotional moment, everyone was overcome

Attached: x19.png (863x1300, 431K)

Man, Shirodad looks pretty cool here. If I had to guess, I'd say this was seven years ago, right around when his wife left him. In just seven years, he became an old man. What a damn shame, how could someone do this to a man

Pretty simple. Imagine every single reaction she has had about stuff that upsets her, they all have some form of comedy added to it, or they're not entirely serious.
Once she explodes, the second something upsetting happens, she'll instead not react at all and just look annoyed but serious, or look genuinely disgusted by it.

Attached: Stupid head.jpg (394x386, 74K)

Iino is such a glutton. how can someone so small eat so much?

Shut up and give me another plate.

Attached: More.jpg (525x375, 100K)

>it's all going to explode with a BANG
A bang with whom?

She's like one of those small dog breeds that somehow manage to shit two times their body size.

>laser death beam
Is this a Persona reference?

I can imagine something like this but with Fuji instead

Attached: Hatoko.jpg (739x415, 41K)

>finds everything not fun anymore and loses motivations
>quits the student council and focuses on her study instead
>eventually becomes a ruthless politician

>Ishigami says something to Fujiwara
>She just looks at him with disgust and says, "You're really annoying."
>Ishigami is destroyed for the rest of the day

I guess that's possible. I mean if he says he's been foreshadowing it there's really not much to go on. I kind of have a feeling that it's going to be related to Kaguya in particular though. We still don't really know why Fujiwara stuck by Iceguya's side even when no one else would.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

>Her days in the tabletop club and with the dictator girl give her the merciless ability to setup traps and dead ends before she starts her school shooting rampage

Attached: That's gay.jpg (768x768, 190K)

Badly, everything was all over the place and didn't make any sense in Instant Bullet.

Did the korean raws get posted earlier? Just so I know if I need to check the archive.

Attached: 1549597963255.jpg (424x427, 54K)

Yeah
Check one of the latest threads

You're both beautiful people I was gonna search myself.

Attached: 1536484897650.png (776x1200, 392K)

Don't bother Fujiwara ruined this chapter.

The only thing involving moms that I remember in IB was Yume's mom abandoning her in the woods and Sera's mom calling her a monster for not caring that her dad died.
What didn't make sense? I found it all pretty straightforward

How much until Fuji rants on the whole student council?
I'm betting my ass it will be right after Kaguya's birthday

Ishigami is made for Hayasaka. Their first interaction chapter will happen anytime now!

Cursed image

Attached: 1548792705672.png (310x156, 51K)

>Nakano Miku

Based. FUCK Nino

Shut up and make my ship happen

This is literally their first and only interaction in the manga
Fuck Onodera has more chances than her and Onodera has 0 chances

Attached: Haya scares Ishi off.jpg (765x592, 184K)

Ishi x Hayasaka unironically could work if Aka put his mind to it
>They're both looking for love.
>They both want to experience normal highschool life before its too late.
>They're both closet geeks
>Her gal mode fits right in with his type.
>Her whole thing about having to hide who really is ties nicely with his ability to see through people's masks

Attached: 1480260528468.png (856x1250, 352K)

Implying he won't end with Kashiwagi

>What didn't make sense? I found it all pretty straightforward

I read it like 2 years ago so I don't remember everything, but from what I remember:
- the witch who's supposed to be true neutral actually picks a side
- group of supposedly good guys want to save the world by destroying it
- however they change their mind at the end out of nowhere because >muh save the cute girl she's sad and shit
- the whole middle-arc shit with the MC's childhood friend or whoever it was was extremely unclear
Globally, it's a mess of characters acting completely out of their characters at random. Almost none of them is clearly defined like the ones in Kaguya. That's where you can really see how Aka had improved as a writer.

Nah
It's far to late for something like this
It would feel like something extremelly sudden

I still want cockroach-kun to appear again.

Attached: Ribbon savior.jpg (958x638, 269K)

Attached: mori e okaeri.jpg (644x706, 344K)

It would suck. They have no interactions, would probably have no chemistry other than a few trivial characteristics being a little similar.

Haya's love interest, if she actually gets one, should just be a new supporting cast male character added down the line.

Attached: 20190217_145400.jpg (950x720, 202K)

What month was that taking place in again? It could show up again around the same time

KAREN WILL REVIVE FOR CHRISTMAS!

Attached: Handshake Karen and Erica.jpg (215x112, 11K)

Attached: 1532569193762.jpg (1044x1617, 533K)

The first chapters took place in March-April, so around May most likely.

Karen's powerlevel is quite high I wonder who would win in a fight Hayasaka or Karen,
Karen is PrezBoosted and Hayasaka is trying to hide her affiliation with Kaguya.

Ishigami's head should bob a little when Lino smacks him.

and Hayasaka

Sometimes the best way to protect someone is to hurt them just enough for them to learn how to protect themselves.

Attached: 1548816588199.jpg (276x287, 39K)

Attached: 1548395095664.jpg (158x261, 23K)

>that smugness

Once she joins the ishibowl, both of them are gonna get destroyed

Attached: 8694E82D-EEFF-46B7-B380-DBABEFE2CA92.jpg (262x423, 77K)

Tsubasa is below average and she deserves better.

Sorry, Haya is for Prez

Attached: sleep together.png (800x1142, 949K)

Ok cuck

Fujiwara will kill Ishigami for some reason. This will keep Prez and Kaguya from getting together so soon because it's in bad taste to get together so soon after your friend is dead.

No.
Haya is for me.

Ok, Kashiwagi's bf

>Implying Tsubasa is not a sexual monster
There is a reason why a Kashiwagi hasn't dumped him yet

based

Now that Prez and Kaguya kissed, everyone is shitposting Ishigami and Iino just to keep things interesting.

Attached: Iino.png (266x473, 136K)

Attached: Kiss.jpg (580x435, 39K)

As much as it makes Kaguya seethe, they do look good together.

My guess it's gonna be something like
>Ishigami gives Tsubame a flower, Lino sees this goes down
>It's the same flower she received back in middle school, pieces it together Ishigami was the one who supported her back then
and/or
>Ishigami is talking with Kashiwagi now after she said she wants to be friends
>the subject about middle school is brought up, Kashiwagi says that if it wasn't for Iino in the first place the situation wouldn't have caught the headmaster and student council's attention which allowed Ishigami to carry on to high school

Attached: foj9r3g9ers11.jpg (1528x1080, 185K)

Hayasaka is pure sex
Holy shit

Attached: Haya1.jpg (285x439, 49K)

Whoever drew this is a good man.

Honestly Aka should have ended it at the kiss we didn't even need a epilogue I'm so disappointed in NuKaguya.

Hayasaka NTR doujins when

BASED

Why would Kashiwagi know about the situation?

I think Aka's style would be more like they are fighting, then the other characters let them know how they helped each other anonymously/selflessly and yet keep fighting.

Attached: ishimiko.png (731x482, 216K)

Calm down, Fuu-kun. You will when you get married.

NuKaguya has been out there for less than 2 chapters, one of which she was addled by lack of sleep. Give her a break.

God what a cuck

What if Shota Prez had met Kaguya, Fujiwara, or Ishigami before High School?

>Why would Kashiwagi know about the situation?
she was on Suiichin's VIP council that Kaguya told the situation to.

too poor

And as far as we know, Kaguya doesn't know about Miko's role in getting him into high school. The council investigated and Kaguya told the VIPs about what Ogino did, but I doubt they knew how he got back into school since none of them knew who Miko was when she first showed up in the election arc.

She just needs this one good sleep. Then it's back to playing Tonsil Tennis with prez. Turn French on him. Tongue Wrestling. Exchanging salivary output. Dancing in the first base. Osculating. Exploring Prez's vocal cavity. Suck his face out. Clean his teeth with her tongue. Do the locomotion with their lips. Drink his spit straight from the salivary glands like god intended.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 01 [720p]_[00_09_07.504].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

So the sports festival is what started Ishigami's harem. Eh?

So how do you feel about the anime adapting the Kaguya-Ishigami tutoring chapter this early? To be honest I'm more pissed about them re-ordering Kei's chapter before the Kaguya home visit

Adaption has been good so far so I have no reason yet to be worried. I'd only start to be worried if they started doing the big post-firework chapters like stargazing or birthday which are big precisely because of what happened in 44-45

Agreeing with this user. Adaptation is very solid so far and the precise timeline of Ishi tutoring isn't a big enough deal for me to be worried.

WE ARE FUCKED they decieded to skip Fireworks in order to introduce Miko as fast as possible WE ARE FUCKED BROS!

Attached: kaguya laugh loop.webm (1280x720, 228K)

The 4-koma is necessary for maki suffering, also to drive home that it’s maki’s fault she suffers so

and no loop

Attached: kaguya laugh.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

Can you post the one with Chika doing the finger thingy while she laughs

I'll just make a new one

Attached: chika finger thingy.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Thank you

I still think there are good chances of another season, all youngjump adaptations I can think of recenly had gotten at least 2 seasons, umaru, kingdom, Tokyo ghoul and golden kamuy, so there might be reason for that, if its gonna be as good is another story, at the very least the good animators working on Sao and wonderland might be free by then, I know theyre technically 2 studios, but from the credits it seems they still share the workload.

Say what you want, but his advice was on point.

Attached: z8.jpg (684x1023, 469K)

It's at prez's house though.

>Ishi will soon be greeted with this smile everyday
He's a lucky guy

Attached: 17.jpg (347x478, 72K)

I see this and all I can think of is an invisible man fucking Kaguya from behind while F cheers.

Raw’s out. Kill this thread

>wanting to kill Miko's thread

NO!

Attached: 1551196850018.jpg (1080x1581, 1.11M)

Attached: z7ZI93T.png (810x562, 102K)

>tfw dropped this series because of Iino alone

See and that's a perfectly normal reaction.

>Ehy, it's me, Aka
>The only female character that doesn't look due unique features like other is totally useless and appear 3 times!

Attached: rei-onodera-149542.jpg (162x227, 25K)

She was too cute for you?

U U U U

Speak English, please

I dropped this series the chapter after they got together since that's where the series should have ended.

Attached: 1495401287810.jpg (600x600, 55K)

So are there anything significant about how Miko doesn't bring the heart straight into lost and found

>tsubame ponders on how she has 3 months to give an answer
>lost objects box says: if no one has claimed the item in 3 months you're free to take it
>miko puts heart ishi gave her
Isekai truck-kun is more subtle than that

Glad I'm not alone in this.

Why suggest to kill when you dont proceed to dump said raw?

Attached: 20190227_011746.jpg (423x287, 91K)

I am gonna wait until shitty Miko thread dies

Then im gonna make other miko thread before this one dies, this is an ishi thread btw

>being this triggered

Sigh, alright I will start soon, I love you anyway

fucking ESLfags

For me, it's Kaguya-chan.

Attached: 1550984117159.png (321x406, 48K)

based

i don't think that was a formal VIP council though, unless its specifically the club council which kashiwagi wouldn't have been a part of yet. and isn't most everyone at the school a VIP elite

does it matter if kei's intro is before the home visit?

God she's so cute
I just wanna keep her locked in a cage as my pet forever

She already said you're her #3 Fujiwara

Literally perfection.

winner

Ebin series

i cant fucking stand everyone calling her chika now its seriously annoying me

Chika

Attached: 1549081932781.jpg (356x264, 16K)

translations when

People are too scared of JB they would NEVER translate Kaguya,
Did you know the last gook user went to prison because JB ratted him out.

It was national news in Korea.

>last gook user went to prison

Really? I've never heard of that.

>Onodera already have boyfriend.
This is the worst bait and switch

What if she is demoted too many times? Does she become "-ko" only? Someone explain! Please!

at some point, but she can be then further demoted down to picoko. Being demoted any further would mean death.

where do you get one?

Attached: IMG_20190227_173249.jpg (1028x1028, 151K)

Attached: more.png (400x369, 103K)

>Condom
What did Aka mean by this?

>Leaving Fuji at Shiroganes house so they can fuck in a taxi.

Kaguya is old and busted. Haya is a new hotness.

Attached: 1549575552448.jpg (740x884, 445K)

When will she be made to pay for her crimes?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.41_[2019.02.27_05.55.14].jpg (1280x720, 341K)

Do more user pls

I love Chika too much. She is perfect.

Is this a reference of something?
I swear i've seen it somewhere before

you forgot to mention miko getting so unnerved by kaguya she tries to retreat into her asmr fantasy land

Attached: twowieners.png (341x247, 90K)

How many wieners are needed to sate her?

Attached: Fujiwara_64.jpg (1448x2048, 332K)

high calories consumption because of constant state of agitation

in normal countries, kissing your newborn nephew is not considered a crime
then again, japanese judicial system is quite fucked up so maybe...

That is one high quality Fuji and fujis

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156646116387

Official doujin, Kindergarden chapter continuation.

>Hayasaka x Prez chapter

Attached: Jiiiiii.png (498x499, 241K)

Oh boy

Holy shit, I'm mexican and definitely this.

>tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156646116387
Holy shit. What a time to be alive!

Attached: 1445527739025.png (762x720, 799K)

>It's the same flower she received back in middle school, pieces it together Ishigami was the one who supported her back then
Who here thinks that encouraging letter and flower were the trigger for Miko's habit of listening to hot dudes encouraging her?

Miko didn't need a trigger, she was always a filthy pervert.

Yes, but I'm sure she imagines it's her flower prince.

>>Miko's mind jumps to orgies during that conversation
>>Miko has fantasized about reclining against Fuji's bosom while making out with Kaguya, while Prez and Ishigami double team her holes.
She stayed in the student council despite knowing of their lewd shenanigans.

>but she never did anything stupid.

She has slipping grades. And she didn't give a fuck about her parents threatening to take away her allowance over it because she literally pleases old men for money when they do. Her grandpa will giver her anything if she begs him.