Has there been an isekai with slavery where MC actively tries to end slavery in that world...

Has there been an isekai with slavery where MC actively tries to end slavery in that world? All I've ever seen is either passiveness towards it, or they're an actual slave owner.

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Liberian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Liberian_Civil_War
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-liberia.html
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/secondary/SMIGRA*/Servus.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature-dependent_sex_determination#Types
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For once I agree with OP. Slavery in isekai worlds tends to be depicted as incel wish fulfillment instead of brutal and horrific. I think getting trucked and wanting to change the new world because it has terrible things like slavery would be much more interesting way to do wish fulfilment.

Why would they try to end it? Slavery is a good thing.

>actually wanting to end slavery
If you're not a slave then slavery is great

>incel
You need to go back

Its an appropriate word in this case.

>so I started a civil war and now I have to clean up my own mess, in another world

I'd read it.

no it's not, now go back to where you came from

Slavery isn't always as terrible as they are in fantasy.
You could be a slave teacher in ancient Rome for example and buy yourself out.
Working in a 19th century factory for 18 hours a day and having to deal with all kinds of diseases, starvation and dangerous working conditions seem much worse than working a couple of hours on a farm.

It is, though. Plugging your ears and screaming at the top of your lungs isn't going to change reality.

not very realistic to end a universal worldwide practice in a fantasy world when you're just some fuckin guy

Because it's either 1. blatant fanservice that sells well because sex sells, or 2. what said, in addition to the slavery being a big part of what makes the world dark, edgy and dystopian.

Bad things are indeed bad, that's kind of the point.

It's technically true that in history not every single slave lived a terrible life, but I think you'd have to perform some pretty incredible mental gymnastics to think slavery overall wasn't a terrible life for the majority of slaves.

But you're not just some guy in these scenarios. You got transported to this new world with knowledge from another one.

>slaves
>working a couple hours
Yeah I'm gonna need sauce on this one, why would you invest in slaves and then let them slack off most of the day? And I mean farming slaves.

Not when they take your job it's the problem many civilizations have, why innovative when you can just enslave people?

What if you're not just some fuckin guy, but are in fact the crazy-powerful and beloved savior of the entire world?

Thats kind of a nonsense point. The spartans had the most militaristic society in history because they used helots to do the shit that wasn't training for war.

Peasants, serfs, and the like had crappy lives too. Freeing slaves doesn't magically improve their lives - most owners weren't abusive (because it's counterproductive), and many adults that had grown up as slaves will struggle to adjust to freedom.

Because slaves have always been expensive and if you work yours to death you'd have to waste money to buy a new one.
Slaves are not magical golems that you can abuse without consequence which is why slavery is a vastly inferior system than our current system.

How much do you go for? I am sure I can change your mind.

What have you done to bring an end to human trafficking in our day and age today, user?

Attached: Kyojin38Large27.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Drifters had the MCs freeing slaves, but that's less to end slavery, and more Toya repaying a debt the first time, and then as a means to an end the second.

Attached: drifters-8484109.jpg (800x1144, 195K)

>I'm not sure if I agree with slavery.
>Its part of our culture.
>Oh okay, I'll take 3 please.
Glad that was settled.

Attached: 1347821822268.jpg (699x909, 192K)

>most owners weren't abusive
Thats the mental gymnastics I was talking about.

>many adults that had grown up as slaves will struggle to adjust to freedom.
So what?

The MC of Shield Hero is revered and respected (in the parts of the world where the local region doesn't treat him like shit), no one is in a better position to enact radical social changes than him.

>ywn have your own coon slave girl

I think they just kept the cliche popularized by shield hero without the context

Shield took a slave because
a. he was an edgy anti-hero not shown to have a good mindset at the time
b. as the shield hero he couldn't attack in by himself so he needed someone to aid him
c. was an outcast so getting someone to voluntarily aid him at first was out of the question

he did it out of necessity rather than lust or companionship and was portrayed as a moral failing on his part

But slavery is not legal in those countries is it?
Or do you want him to lead an invasion against a country that would be defended by the three idiots?

>many adults that had grown up as slaves will struggle to adjust to freedom
True, but this isn't a reason not to get rid of slavery.

>Freeing slaves doesn't magically improve their lives
Yes it does. They're free. Even if their struggles are the same or even greater, at least they have their dignity.

>Slavery is for incels
>slavery was pretty much practiced everywhere
>Muslims/middle eastern countries had the largest slave trade with still ongoing slavery
Also who cares its a work of fiction.

>by the three idiots?
The other two are alright. The spear one is the certified retard.

At least it's not about outdated farm tools like Murrica.

>Or do you want him to lead an invasion against a country that would be defended by the three idiots?
Yes. I was wishing he'd go full dictator by the end of the story. I stopped reading a little bit after he was vindicated and on that island working together with the other heroes but I still hate their guts.

Even greater is replacing the slaves with robots

Thats literally not what I was saying at all. You need better reading comprehension.
>Slavery in isekai worlds
>isekai

>Yes it does. They're free. Even if their struggles are the same or even greater, at least they have their dignity.
Does them alot of good if they're now starving in the gutter

If you grew up your whole life as a slave and were suddenly free, I think there would be some adjustment time. Look at north Korean defectors who go nuts because they have never had so much freedom from birth till they defected.

Trouble with ending slavery is that you need the right conditions to make it obvious that slavery is detrimental. What you need to have is enough middle and low class goods that it saturates the market. At that point, the market needs to expand so freeing slaves now benefits business owners.

Slavery ultimately killed Rome. Slaves led to large farms displacing entire families. These families ended up in the city where they mostly just drunk and angry. This in tern led to the mob rule and bread and circuses attitude of the late Republic and early Empire.

The Provinces were also under threat of private tax collectors with no legal limits.

Also I care, make slavery an interesting aspect to your story and not just an excuse for some worthless faggot from japan to finally get laid.

>poor bait
>500+ replies

Is that supposed to be worse than spending your life working like a dog for another person?

I am uncomfortable with this picture, yet I am glad it only features one species of BETA.

Of course there would be adjustment time. But so what?

Not the user, but..
and?
Is your "Therefore" that we shouldn't free the slaves because they'll need time to adjust?

>Yes it does.

No it doesn't. If we assume 'freedom' to mean the owner no longer provides care, shelter, sustenance etc. it stands to reason that a 'freed' slave would ostensibly be worse off. Just becoming free (depending on the society they are freed in of course) does not automatically equate to a better life nor necessarily the opportunity to get a better life. There have been countless examples of slaves who attained high positions or who had kindly masters throughout history irrespective of your own personal feelings towards slavery as a concept. I am by no means condoning slavery or saying that it is good but the absolute statement or perception that 'freeing a slave' will automatically make their life better is false.

>dignity

Dignity is something you gain and perceived in how you carry yourself, not something in which you have no choice in the matter.

Slave girls are the thinking man's fetish

Yes?

Yeah and isekai is just fiction that the author decides to do whatever they want.

>sex slaves aren't a thing

>working like a dog for another person?

You use a particular example of slavery to try and push your point through.

>work like a dog

Some slaves were better treated than others.

Maybe rebuilding a fragile slave and nursing them back to health could be a fetish but having a slave pocket pussy is an incel tier fetish. You're handed absolute control, there is no hunt, no thrill, no achievement, it's shit.

If slavery was so brutal and horrific, why has slavery been practiced by humans since the moment they could farm? And why, for thousand of years, nobody saw anything wrong with it, and even Aristotle himself thought it was virtuous.

Why tho
It's just a high quality onahole, nothing more. You can still get pussy in the traditional way if you want to

Therefor the only correct system is AnCap.

>Some slaves were better treated than others.
And most were treated like shit. What's your point? The fact that some slaves had lives better than some free people doesn't justify the existence of slavery or make it remotely okay.

Spartans were also outnumbered something like 10:1 by the helots, and had to spend a lot of effort preventing revolts. After Sparta lost a few wars their population declined, suffered a number of revolts, and permanently fell from the Mediterranean stage.

Because it's fucking boring. Only people who find value in this are on a power trip because they ate shit early in life and now this is their chance to exact their "revenge" on someone who feels pain. It's fucking nothing.

Like I said earlier, thats technically true, but you'd have to be pretty dumb to think most slaves didn't live hard as fuck lives.

It's 1 in a writer sense and 2 in a character sense. A fair chunk of modern isekai MCs don't really want to change the world for the better/more moral, they're about the Fuck You Got Mine.

A good isekai plays with that trait for character development, like the one that got art by Mizuryuu Kei, then Butcha-U for the manga.

I feel like I skipped a few volumes of this light novel.

Whats the point of this reply, user? Do you want a gold star for understanding sparta and it's problems?

>le incels xD

Attached: 1551088512834.jpg (680x599, 58K)

>If wars were so brutal and horrific, why did humans engage in wars since the moment they could form societies with a hierarchical structure? And why, for thousand of years, nobody saw anything wrong with it, and even Sun Tzu himself thought it was a form of art.
A-user... I...

So the same as modern wageslaves?

Human history is filled with horrific shit, that doesn't make it any less horrific. Slavery was a product of the social and economic climates of the times and places it occurred in.

I'd rather be dead than be a slave. Many ex-slaves felt that way, too.

A wageslave can quit if he wants.

Abolitionists are stupid cunts.

Attached: John Brown the Dumb Faggot.jpg (380x370, 17K)

Because life back then was brutal and horrific, dummy.

Not in America, only civilised countries allow us to be neets

>quit and starve
This is not a choice

Life is still brutal and horrific kiddo. You're just privileged.

Attached: Liberia.jpg (961x642, 91K)

Even a wageslave has some options. An actual slave is literally fucked.

>thinks I dont understand that
I'm willing to bet i've had a harder life than some random user.

look at those monkeys

>even Aristotle himself thought it was virtuous
Aristotle also thought pic related was how babymaking worked. Why should I give a fuck about his thoughts on anything?

Attached: Aristotle's_model_of_Inheritance.png (960x720, 80K)

>Many ex-slaves felt that way, too.
Really were they ex slaves because they killed themselves?
I mean slavery can't be that disliked considering how many ended up living on.
It is easy to say that you'd rather be dead than be a slave but fact is most people would rather be slaves than dead.

based /pol/

Unless you got sold into human trafficking drug and sex slavery you can go cry me a fucking river.

If only they were born into comfy suburban life where they had all the opportunity for education and improvement.
Shut the fuck up.

It's more of a choice than a slave had.

that's some terrible trigger discipline

Because being wrong on one topic does not mean you are wrong on a different one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
>implying the nigs didn't nig Liberia into the ground just like they always do

To talk about slavery like everyone else in the thread.

>quit and be killed
They have the same choice, it's arguably better as it's quicker

It's not my fault that they are literal retards

Attached: dumb niggers.png (985x451, 81K)

This isn't fucking anything.

You mean work or die?
I don't see how this is any different.

Good talk, faggot.

What's after ending slavery? Are they gonna stick around to facilitate the reintegration into society? Will they demand the ruling class pay reparations to former slaves? Will they stick around to hunt down illegal slavery? Will they do something about the prejudices people would still have even if slavery ended? Would they stop the former slaves from overthrowing the ruling class and murdering or enslaving them instead? And what about other nations who might take advantage of the internal upheaval they started?

What the fuck are you talking about

Attached: wut.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Guy's! Guy's!
Depending on civilization, the guy was right

Slaves are always used for hard labor but even so, they have rights. Romans specifically made rules defining them as not objects and therefore must not be hard. They must not be killed nor tortured lest the master would face imprisonment.

Servus Sublicus (slaves used for public service) are highly valued individuals that ranges from simple temple cleaners to actual office jobs. They all have the rights to be judged based on merit and are entitled for promotions. They even have the rights to vote.

My argument depends on the timeline though. Slave's fought hard to earn their rights

Attached: 1418698664008.png (385x407, 58K)

The guy who started the Liberian Civil War was American educated and his name was Roosevelt Johnson you idiot. Stop crying about the poor underprivileged darkies. They had every opportunity in the world to succeed in Liberia and Sierra Leon and they threw it all away by recruiting child soldiers, selling young girls into sex slavery, and butchering anyone that had something they wanted.

They were ex-slaves because they had families to care about. I dont.
>I mean slavery can't be that disliked considering how many ended up living on.
Thats the dumbest thing said in this thread so far.
>It is easy to say that you'd rather be dead than be a slave but fact is most people would rather be slaves than dead.
Of course it's easy, I said that because I believed it. Your point is retarded.

>thread about shitty isekai garbage turns into a pointless back and forth about the pros and cons of slavery
not sure which topic is worse

You'd be thinking in the same terms had lived in those times. How are you even supposed to know back then without the modern tools and knowledge necessary to find out the real process of "babymaking"

>slavery shouldn't be abolished because life will be hard for them even if they're free
This is some stupid fucking logic.

>If only
But they're not and they'll never be you fucking faggot. What a cuck you are, so fucking disgusting.

>They must not be killed nor tortured lest the master would face imprisonment.
I think you'd have to be pretty retarded to think it didn't still happen frequently just because of a law.

>having no plans for after freeing them
Great idea retard, I'm sure it will work out just fine. Enjoy your civil wars and endless unrest

>one guy fucked up
>posts picture of unrelated people
>lol these monkeys
That doesn't fucking track, you troglodyte.

Are you trying to imply you're not?

I'm saying some random visitor isn't gonna be able to do what's needed They'd "end slavery" and fuck off and all the chaos that's left in the wake of their moralfagging will be out of sight out of mind

Slavery is necesary for the progress of human civilization. If you're against it you are actually trying to destroy what makes us the dominant species.

No one disagreed with any of that, it's just pointless to bring it up in the first place. The fact that some civilizations treated their slaves with respect doesn't justify the existence of slavery. If they were so concerned about treating their slaves well why not free them all and make them a payed workforce instead?

The answer, of course, is that it was fucking SLAVERY and they didn't want to pay free people to do work that enslaved people could simply be forced to do. How well they were treated doesn't justify a thing. It's not like all of civilization would have collapsed without slavery.

What makes you think there wouldn't be a plan, though? Why are you assuming everyone's brains just cease to exist after abolishing slavery?

lol check this retard out, all the advantages in the world and still no empathy. Holy fuck these "monkeys" would be world leaders if they had your life, this must be so embarrassing for you.

Sure you may have believed it but you are also mentally ill, my point stands.
>they had families to care about
But i thought being a slave is worse than death? Why didn't they kill themselves or where the families for some reason not slaves?

Most abolitionists are deeply retarded, like my man John Brown here. This dumb faggot rounded up his sons and a bunch of likeminded retards and hijacked a train, killing ts FREED BLACK conductor in the process. Then they raided a state armory and tried to start a slave rebellion by giving weapons to the slaves, only for the slaves to tell them "lol no way fags." Then they barricaded themselves in aforementioned armory before none other than Robert fucking Lee commanding US Marines had to extricate them. He was later executed for treason against the State of Virginia even though he was from Ohio, which pissed off a lot of people and is one of the factors that incited the war.
>one guy fucked up
One guy? Are you out of your mind?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Liberian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Liberian_Civil_War

Attached: Brown.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Obviously you shouldn't just free them all at once with the wave of a wand but the fact that there would be societal changes and civil unrest after the abolishment of slavery isn't a reason not to abolish slavery.

>isekai protagonist goes around ending slavery
This would imply there is no plan after he liberates them

>Holy fuck these "monkeys" would be world leaders if they had your life
They would waste it in bananas or drugs.

Why would they fuck off? Your dumb point is balanced on a premise that isn't provable either way.

>hurr durr niggers have it hard, user. how dare you enjoy the life hundreds of years of cultural development has provided you
Niggers have shit living conditions because they are literally mentally retarded.
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-liberia.html

It's certainly a reason not to just do it without having a plan in place first

>One guy? Are you out of your mind?
I am talking about the connections you're making to structure your fucking point. Our entire interaction is akin to being shrouded in fog as bits of random information appear out of the sky and the dots that connect them are covered by the fog.

Is your argument that all black people are monkeys because they had enough opportunity to start 2 wars? If that's the case holy fuck I have so much news for you regarding starting wars.

>edgy armchair philosophers actually defending slavery
No human has a right to literally own another human. That's just it.

>you're mentally ill for not having a family therefore im right
Mental gymnastics at its finest, folks.
>But i thought being a slave is worse than death?
It is worse than death, but if you have a family to survive for you do it anyway. Why do you think they let slaves have families in the first place?

Your argument is bad. Think about what you say before posting.

That was chuckle worthy. Good job.

OP's example isn't a random visitor, he's a savior from another world. And since he has no political connections he'd be in a unique position to work unilaterally to improve the world as a whole.

these monkeys do have that life in europe and still end up as monkeys

Thanks, I know who john brown is. John brown was a religious zealot, there were plenty of people like Freddy D who were abolitionists and not retarded.

Of course not. I don't think anyone implied that it should just be done spontaneously. Just that it would be something an isekai MC would probably want to work towards, if he found himself in a position to do so like the MC of Shield Hero.

It doesn't imply it either way you fucking brainlet.

>Is your argument that all black people are monkeys because they had enough opportunity to start 2 wars?
No, my argument is that blacks throw away every opportunity they have because they're too busy raping and killing eachother to succeed. I never said anything about monkeys user. Monkeys are a different species. Homo sapiens can't be monkeys. That's raycis.

Seriously. Optimus Prime figured this shit out years ago.

Why would an isekai protagonist give two shits what the savages of the isekai world to to each other, it's not his problem

That statement assumes a metric fuckton of shit. You're interpolating yourself as an isekai protagonist.

You are mentally ill for not following the one reason your ass exists for, not because you don't have a family.
>but if you have a family to survive for you do it anyway
But the family was enslaved too, that's what i asked why did little Chaniqua and her mother off herself together with daddy Tyrone.
Your point only works if the family isn't in the situation that is supposed to be worse than death.

>I never said anything about monkeys user. Monkeys are a different species. Homo sapiens can't be monkeys. That's raycis.
This not you?
>No, my argument is that blacks throw away every opportunity they have
It's an absolute argument. You lose.
>Nelson Mandela
Literally all it takes to defeat your retarded position is one guy. Your argument is shit.

You figure it out.

Attached: (you).jpg (210x102, 12K)

>nelson mandela
>prince of tribal elite
Obviously he would be smarter than the average ape

That depends on the isekai protagonist. Shield Hero's MC was treated like shit by the people who own slaves, was forced to become a slave owner himself because no one else would help him, cares deeply for the slave he was forced to buy, and eventually finds himself in a position of power, authority, and respect.

Just let him invoke the name of his incompetent politician messiah prisoner poster child for South Africa. I'm sure he thinks Martin Luther King Jr. was also really intelligent, wrote his own speeches, and was 100% ethically pure too.

Militarism actually worked against the Spartans. Since their entire society and economy were dedicated to putting down rebellions they had very little time or incentive to innovate.

Spartans also lost out militarily as the number of spartans they could field was limited by the number of noble families they had. They couldn't train and field Helots because that would undermine their rule and as such other city-states could field larger armies that were only moderately poorer quality.

I dont understand why Isekais are obsessed with slavery too much. How morally bankrupt do you have to be to write this shit?

Shieldbro - furry-human hybrids are slaves

Re:zero - "In Kararagi City States... it's legal to enslave street children as long as you're not seen doing so"

Arifureta - There are slaves
Mushoku Tensei - There are slaves

Wortenia Senki - MC, he's transported to get enslaved

Slime - Slime ate his slave and recreate her body

>loses argument
>bitching in the background
You're fucking adorable.
It was fun while it lasted, I am bored with this now. What else you got?

Now you're assuming that your reason to live is the same as mine. Christ, you're all over the place with your shitty logic.
>that's what i asked why did little Chaniqua and her mother off herself together with daddy Tyrone.
And I explained it, speedreader-kun. I say it explicitly for you since you apparently need that to understand context- Slaves didn't kill themselves because they had families to live for. Even then, there were lots of slaves that tried to escape or killed themselves.
>Your point only works if the family isn't in the situation that is supposed to be worse than death.
No it definitely works, you just have brain problems.

I like how you cleverly leave out how you misidentified me as someone else in the thread and now you can't actually formulate an argument either. Keep jerking yourself off. You're not even on topic anymore.

>Slime - Slime ate his slave and recreate her body

Unless something happens in the LNs that I don't know about, that isn't remotely what happened.

Anyone wanna hear some spoilers for volumes 16 to 20 and some of 21?

NO

Why innovate when you can X?

Shizue Izawa

Cause slaves are an easy way for the hero to seem like a good guy for treating a slave well and then an easy way to create a love interest with the slave falling in love with the hero. It's just bad writing.

Most ancient societies had slaves, it would be weirder if they didn't have them

>anonymous board
>you misidentified me when I made no indication I was a different user
>you can't actually formulate an argument either
I did, I am still waiting for you to reply to it.
I thought you gave up since you fucked off crying about the unfairness of finding a hole in your shit logic. Sure, I'll wait. What you got?

I understand that how they structured their society was their eventual downfall. My original point was that a society that has slaves can still be innovative. I was responding to something someone said that was dumb. I used sparta as one example of how that wasn't true. I don't need an explanation about sparta, thanks.

>Holy fuck these "monkeys" would be world leaders if they had your life
lmao
They are very close to monkeys intelectually speaking. Refer to pic related and www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Attached: literal mental retardation.png (1569x834, 209K)

maybe

Yeah, no. That's not what happened. She wasn't his slave.

Why not? Hit me with it.

>Slime - Slime ate his slave and recreate her body
Shizu was not a slave wtf

>I am still waiting for you to reply to it.
My response was to refute your assertion by pointing out how Nelson Mandela was a criminal figurehead for an anti-government political movement. He's not a magic poster nig that's suddenly proof of every African ethnic group's potential. The end of apartheid was not an improvement for South Africa. You'd have to be blind and fucking retarded not to know about the killing of white farmers in South Africa that the government refuses to do anything about.

You are extremely ignorant and no amount of green text or self-righteous posturing is going to change that.

I don't know.

It's better writing than most the west cartoons and comics.

>Sure, I'll wait. What you got?
>tfw some user high on his own farts larping as a smart anime protagonist

Not to Rimuru at least.

So you just fucking pick up the goal post and run into the cornfield with it and we're still counting the points you score?

Look, let's make this real simple.

You said this.
>No, my argument is that blacks throw away every opportunity
I presented you one guy where your absolute argument doesn't work. You respond with well that's not fair that guy was elite and a criminal. That's fuck all, you're not addressing the giant hole in your logic you're moving the goal post to get a more advantageous position in the argument, stop doing that.

Why do /pol/ threads always gets the most replies?Should I add a mix of /pol/ to my anime discussions threads?

I am glad you appreciate my craft.

>pick up the goal post
The goal post is that Africa is shit because of Africans and that is both immediately observable and easily provable. Now, you can stay in denial of this and continue to blame disparity for Africa's problems. You'll keep being wrong because Africa's problems are, first and foremost, Africans.

holy fucking shit do you sound pathetic and pretentious lmao

No. Start with Volume 14, since 13 is the last English one and I'm reading it right now and just finished the duel and furry rebellion

>I want to talk about slavery!
>but I don't want people to talk about real life slavery!
Idiot.

There are few topics that are universal across all boards.
>Incel shit
>muh feminine bepis
>are lolis cp
>are niggers human
>Orange man bad or good
Pick one, and you'll have a thread on top for that day.

This thread is more about slavery as an industry, not individual examples.

Because almost everyone has a political opinion of some kind. It's a nebulous form of discussion that almost anyone can take part in. As opposed to a discussion about a more specific subject that would normally require some knowledge on said subject in order for the discussion to be worth taking part in in the first place. You don't need to know anything about any of the anime discussed in this thread to discuss the subject of the thread, for example.

>There are few topics that are universal across all boards.
Don't forget the ads disguised as shitposts.

Because I am treating your pitiful attempts to hurt my feelings as a joke that it is?
Come on man, you're not that much of a bitch.

>Slaves didn't kill themselves because they had families to live for
>to live for
Obviously they wouldn't rather be dead then because they would rather live for their families as a slave than be dead. If someone would truly rather be dead, then they would have killed themselves which some certainly did, but obviously many didn't. Regardless the point was that someone essentially said in that freeing a slave magically improves their life which is not a universal truth at all. As an example in America many blacks were worse off because they were no longer obligated to be kept alive by their owners since they were no longer property.

>time to shift into internet tough guy mode

Attached: 1541616161192.jpg (956x959, 77K)

>you're not that much of a bitch.
The bitch is the one crying because some niggers acts like niggers.

You're completely shit at reading intent, stop doing it. I am giving you every opportunity to make this light hearted, you're so bent out of shape to make it an argument I am starting to pity this shit for real.

He's completely right. There's a reason why "the chase" is considered the most exciting part of a relationship. Will they won't they sexual tension.

The MC freeing a slave is pretty much the start of the story after the usual level grinding and becoming hax

Attached: barely dressed.jpg (863x501, 228K)

Thinking that the morality that happens to be popular at the time and place you were born and which you were indoctrinated in at a young age is somehow objectively correct and superior to all other moralities of different times and places is the ultimate sign of a brainlet. Everybody antislavery ITT is just coming up with excuses and justifications because their cultural indoctrination tells them slavery is bad. Japanese are just more willing to go with the flow and change their morals to fit the culture where they go.

t. Gaul

Attached: wwwwwww.jpg (768x511, 91K)

I like how you finally understood that your previous points were fucking stupid so you moved the goalpost. Fine, ill take this on too, since its so easy. Freeing a slave does improve their life because at least they now have a chance at a better life whereas before the definitely didn't.

Your argument for keeping slaves in slavery is fucking dumb.
>slaves will have a harsh life if we free them, guess we better just keep them in slavery!

the main character in the Realist Hero wanted to abolish slavery, but was hindered by bureaucracy. possible economic mess it would create, and a probable backlash from the side of powerful nobles that would oppose radical changes to the society in favor of stability. he did make them basically low-wage public servants and slaves in name only, though.

>ask about the existence of an isekai story were the MC tries to abolish slavery
>get a thread full of people arguing the merits and morality of slavery

So I guess that's a "no" then?

why would you want to end slavery?

>No, my argument is that blacks throw away every opportunity they have
Do you see the words "every opportunity" that statement makes your argument absolute. I have at least one example where that's not the case. I am going to need to you either say you're wrong or reshape the argument here, without any bullshit.

If your new argument is
>The goal post is that Africa is shit because of Africans
What is your response to the proxy wars being fought across the entire continent? Do you think constant war is good for the education system?

I'm not him retard. And I never said
>slaves will have a harsh life if we free them, guess we better just keep them in slavery!
You said freeing a slave is always an improvement to their life which isn't universally true when in some cases it just results in the deaths of said exslaves

>Because I(mighty me)[myself] am treating your(pathetic you) pitiful attempts to hurt my feelings as a joke that it is?
>I w-was being light hearted and definitely am not in a emotionally heightened state from arguing with some user over niggers and slavery

Attached: 1546965628535.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

first day on Yea Forums?

>emotionally heightened state from arguing with some user over niggers and slavery
Welp, you're really shit at this. You can leave now.

I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated has an abolishing slavery sub-goal, but it's more like the isekai'd japanese guy is just helping out a native who's a former slave as she tries to wipe out slavery. He's not really being proactive about it.

First time on /pol/.

>Do you see the words "every opportunity" that statement makes your argument absolute
Actually it makes my argument a hyperbole but I'm well beyond caring.
>What is your response to the proxy wars being fought across the entire continent?
You realize that North American was one giant proxy war between the British, Spanish, and French for like 200 years right? Not an excuse.

If the choice is die eventually as a slave or die with a chance to live a free life, what choice do you think a slave is going to make? No shit they're going to have a hard life if all you do is give them freedom and nothing else, that doesn't mean freeing them isn't an improvement for them.

>lalala not listening, me big, me chad and mighty
>Welp

>>>/r*ddit/

No matter how bad a former slave's life gets, they're free. I guarantee you a former slave never pined for their master's whip after freedom turned out to be harder than expected.

*North American continent

/pol/ is against slavery since it was ran by the jews

So I just need to combine isekai and some /pol/ terms and I'm good to go?

>le r/pol boogeyman
So it is your first day?

>Get rid of blacks
>Enslave and exploit them
Choose one.

>that doesn't mean freeing them isn't an improvement for them.
blacks were objectively happier as slaves tho

Yeah, 300 years ago. The proxy wars in Africa are current. What the fuck kind of parallel is this?
>Actually it makes my argument a hyperbole but I'm well beyond caring.
I am sorry, I am not interested in jousting with literally devices. If you wanted to argue slavery I'd appreciate some fucking facts.

What's the point of isekai if you're just going to make the new world like the old one?

This has been a bummer.

Attached: 1544912952038.jpg (313x286, 19K)

I haven't got anything for those sorry.

So, in vol 16 raphtalia stays behind to hold off takt and his harem so naofumi and the others can teleport away instead like in the WN where the granny sacrifices herself. Raphtalia gets teleported by the vassal katana to glass's world where the same shit with takt was happening but much worse. In the end, ethnobalt got his vassal boat stolen and was forced to teleport away to raphtalia's world to ask for naofumi's help. After defeating takt, naofumi & co were trying to get info off him but his head exploded all of a sudden before they anything off him.

Vol 17:
Naofumi takes Sildina, Sadeena, Itsuki and rishia with him to Glass's world to help kizuna and friends. They helped fight off a reincarnator and his army. Kizuna got pertrified and taken hostage by the reincarnators so they have to rescue her. Mald and bitch were with the reincarnators and somehow got ahold of the legendary axe and whip. It appears that takt's power to steal weapons now have been mass produced in the form of accessories that lets you steal or trap the spirits of weapons so you can use them, but the spirits are freed if they break. Naofumi and itsuki's legendary weapons got sealed off. To compensate, the vassal mirror and the vassal music instrument went to both naofumi and itsuki, respectively. In the end, they manage to defeat the ex-holder of the music instruments and rescue kizuna but mald, bitch and s'yne's sister escaped.

/pol/ does not want niggers around. they do not want to enslave them. that is the jews

Exactly

>getting rid of a billion people because they're intimidated by their ability to blend into the night
Sounds like a tough battle ahead for those retards.

Blacks can have Africa- it's theirs anyway. I don't want them HERE.

>What the fuck kind of parallel is this?
Because it's the same as it ever was. Throughout human history every continent has been host to constant war. You can claim that North America isn't today, but that's because we project force across the world and federal police exist to deal with internal problems without the use of military assets so it's "peace" via technicality.

The idea that Africans are just handicapped by conflict is retarded. It's an inversion of the truth, which is that Africans are in constant conflict because they are naturally contentious to a violent degree. Just look at any goddamn African American population. Surprise, they murder eachother a lot. Does that mean they should be ensalved? No. But it does mean their predicament is 100% their own fault.

I'll never understand why people so obsessed with racial identity use a website that makes everyone equal through anonymity.

Why the fuck do you get to decide who stays here or next door to you?

>that's just it
Well, who needs reason and historical fact, when you put it that way. Slavery is universally wrong for all times because the modern Anglosphere decided as such.
Fact: slavery is nearly universal in developed societies. It "ended" only when it became economically obsolete, and it really hasn't ended.

Has anybody picked up the Spearchad manga again?

I doubt you actually believe in free association.

It's too late user, you can't stop them now.

you don't believe in free association?

edgy

But why would you want to end slavery? It's a massive waste of effort that could instead be spent benefiting your objectives. It's not as if it would suddenly create massive amounts of goods and services to change the conditions of the slaves - it just means that tenant landlords and merchants gain relative to the disposed planters. The slaves are still poor dirt farmers or unskilled laborers.

>you can't stop them now.
it'd be very easy, actually

No but there are many cases in which black slaves didn't wish to leave their owners because of how kindly they were treated by some of them. I'm not trying to advocate slavery; I'm merely saying that you can't put a blanket statement that the act of emancipation by itself improves a slave's life when in many cases they were just similarly exploited and in some cases treated worse.

So you don't think constant stream of religious propaganda from US and the never ending of exploitation of villages when jockeying for geographical control is a contributing factor here?

>but that's because we project force across the world
>because they are naturally contentious to a violent degree

I don't think this was intentional, but that's a cute fucking double standard.

The interesting thing is modern slavery is much the same as ancient slavery, criminals and prisoners of war.

Retard. Not having to waste effort on women means you can spend the same time in pursuit of something of actual worth.

Niggers live in shit conditions because they're clinically retarded. There's not really anything anyone can do about that.

We need more isekai that treat slavery the way it really is: A morally bankrupt system but ultimately a good thing for a struggling economy. However most isekai authors are brain dead and just use it as a plot device to sell the MC a waifu

Attached: 1451344620227.png (736x744, 103K)

Contributing factor? Well sure, I'm sure it contributes to the problem but that's the point: The problem exists independent of outside influence.
>I don't think this was intentional, but that's a cute fucking double standard.
It's not a double standard it's a fact. The United State's foreign policy and military activities are hardly relevant to the contentiousness of another people, especially when speaking about domestic violence.

I don't give a fuck about slavery. All I want is a tanuki daughterwife.

Attached: __iwatani_naofumi_and_raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_miri_ago550421__4e3187437c14726 (827x1169, 870K)

>pursuit of something of actual worth
>posted on Yea Forums

Attached: 8a234080ebb06093bedfb0cbecc689d7c85c7638f8d991c8d11d9ae397fc5c87.gif (240x180, 911K)

Thats my real problem with it. Make it more interesting than just a way for a loser to finally get laid.

Spartan society was actually retarded. Warrior culture is counter intuitive towards militarism. Other cities and nation's could field equally effective armies, in fact, while having economies that weren't backwards. Rome had an effective military because it could efficiently train professional soldiers from the general population. If they lost a legion, they could replace it. That's why no military since Napoleon's day that can win wars recruits, and doesn't breed castes.

>Contributing factor? Well sure, I'm sure it contributes to the problem but that's the point: The problem exists independent of outside influence.
So what the fuck is your proposed solution then? You clearly think you can figure it out better than these "monkeys".
>inb4 it's not my problem
Oh please show me your true colors.
>It's not a double standard it's a fact.
Double standards can be facts. That's not a mutually exclusive concept.
> The United State's foreign policy and military activities are hardly relevant to the contentiousness of another people, especially when speaking about domestic violence.
Are you fucking serious? Do you know how many governments the CIA alone overthrew? Not relevant to domestic violence? There is no way you're this fucking stupid.

This is basically why the Aztecs started allowing Ocelot warriors to be a thing. None noble knights.

you mean isekai is nothing more than wish fulliment escapism?

shocking

>for a loser to get laid

Yeah, but a man who has the wealth to purchase and maintain a at slave gril is objectively not a loser. So what you're really saying is that slavery is a method by which the free market corrects for suboptimal sexual selection by women, and you don't like that.

>Author has never had a relationship
>Can't write one believable so he just have them buy/save a female slave

We need more manga like Historie where the affection of a slave is surface deep and they're ready to kill you or treat you like shit whenever they have the chance

Is there one that isn't?

vol 18:
They cure Kizuna of her petrification but it appears while she was stone(d), her curse series weapon forcefully kept her conscious to avoid her falling into a coma so now she's cursed with sloth and they have to heal her. they try a ton of stuff, even feeding a poison to her weapon, which helped a bit. int he end they took her fishing, which fixed her right up. that same poison allowed ethnobalt become even more powerful. in this same volume, the demon dragon is reborn, but as a female and it's wishes to gain naofumi as an ally (using the common point that they were once hated by humans, one for being the king of monsters and the other for being the god of demihumans) gets distorted by Adult and child gaelion into wanting to mate with naofumi and have his offspring. And there's an iron chef kind of fighting with some reincarnator whose powers are related to cooking.

LH but it appears they're busy with a ton of shit and different TLs work on that one.

>So what the fuck is your proposed solution then? You clearly think you can figure it out better than these "monkeys".
Leaving Africa the fuck alone would be a good start, since they blame foreign influence for all their problems. By the way, I don't know why you keep saying "monkey." You seem a little obsessive about this term it's starting to make me wonder.
>Double standards can be facts. That's not a mutually exclusive concept.
Okay, so what's your point? Clearly you're not trying to refute it since you're tacitly acknowledging it as a fact with this sentence.
>Do you know how many governments the CIA alone overthrew?
Show me these beautiful virtuous African republics that must surely show me the error of my beliefs. I'm sure they dindu nuffin and the CIA did it just to be assholes. Not to mention the fact that the CIA are not military. They're a federal agency.

I'm saying that authors put that into their manga because they know their audience loves wish fulfillment shit and want to see the MC having effortless, no strings attached sex with hot girls. Buying a slave girl for sex is absolutely a loser thing to do.

Yes, things would probably be a lot worse without non-african influence. At worst, you can argue that African is exactly how it was before people discovered it, just with different weapons, but the fact that the conflicts are no longer constant or universal indicates that there has been some improvment.

Because it's a sort of idealistic Darwinism. The posts are in of themselves, their person lives and ancedotes and identity they want to build becomes meaningless and irrelevant, unlike Instagram or Reddit, where you're a subconscious brand.
This means they can field propositions that aren't accepted in polite society. Racialism is one of those. Like it or not, people on top have culturally mandated one cannot be racist.

>Leaving Africa the fuck alone would be a good start,
Cool, would you advice to weaken your geographical presence in a resource rich area in order to give a fighting chance to it's indigenous people or would you argue that your withdrawal would only result in a different state taking over your old territory? How would you orchestrate a multi-national withdrawal of wars these countries won't admit to supporting publicly?
>. By the way, I don't know why you keep saying "monkey." You seem a little obsessive about this term it's starting to make me wonder.
Yeah, it seems I got stuck on the original guy's message even though we already went over this. My bad.
>Okay, so what's your point? Clearly you're not trying to refute it since you're tacitly acknowledging it as a fact with this sentence
Right, facts can be double standards. My point is you have a double standard when you're comparing Us and Africa and talk about "natural contentious violence". You're treating two entities differently when they exhibit similar behaviors. That's shitty logic.
>Show me these beautiful virtuous African republics that must surely show me the error of my beliefs. I'm sure they dindu nuffin and the CIA did it just to be assholes. Not to mention the fact that the CIA are not military. They're a federal agency.
I mean, that's cute and all, but do you concede your point about foreign influence not being a factor?

You think things would be better WITH more interference from countries fighting over resources and insane retards spreading the word of faggot hating Jesus?
Do tell.

I understand that people say racist here because they're cowards, i've just never understood why you would come to an anonymous internet forum about hobbies and spew out your garbage opinions about race unsolicited.

>Leaving Africa the fuck alone would be a good start
Does that mean not feeding them? Because when last I check, only three Subsaharan African countries were next exporters of foodstuffs, and South Africa was teetering on the edge of flipping.

>Buying a slave girl for sex is absolutely a loser thing to do

Why, though? Is buying meat from a butcher rather than hunting and dressing it yourself a looser thing to do? What about purchasing clothing from a specialized manufacturer rather than making your own.

You have yet to present any case why this specific labor-saving innovation is wrong, or why they are categorically 'loser'. You're just stating that expanding more effort toward a fixed outcome is somehow superior to spending less effort as though it were self-evident.

Devil is a part timer. Although you can argue that the autor self inserts as all powerful maou so that's kind of a shit one to lean on.

Spirited away?

Rome wasn't killed by the mob in Rome. It was killed by a bunch of disloyal soldiers who weren't even Roman and just latched onto any commander that promised them loot and land. Then the power hungry officers that secured the loyalty of their soldiers purged the government of anyone that couldn't be bought and all that was left were more power hungry assholes. Its how the Republic fell and it is what caused Emperors to be assassinated every 2-3 years in the third century.

>brutal and horrific
chattel slavery is the rare exception, not the norm. For most of history slavery was just a form of taxes, only paid to a human owner instead of to the state.
In Roman times slaves often lived completely separately from the owner and just paid him a percentage of their earnings.

It shouldn't be surprising when you consider the fact that fear is very poor and very expensive (guards, surveillance) motivator. Carrot works much better.

>im gonna use skewed logic and completely ignore the points of the post im replying to in order to feel superior
This person right here is exactly the target audience of all these terrible isekai.

>Cool, would you advice to weaken your geographical presence in a resource rich area in order to give a fighting chance to it's indigenous people or would you argue that your withdrawal would only result in a different state taking over your old territory?
If a foreign state didn't take control I'm sure a warlord would. The thing about independence and democracy is that they're paid for in blood. Either way it's not our responsibility.
>How would you orchestrate a multi-national withdrawal of wars these countries won't admit to supporting publicly?
I wouldn't. The action of leaving Africa alone is a denial of responsibility. A nation that completely stops fucking with Africa would also have to disengage from how other nations interact with Africa.
>but do you concede your point about foreign influence not being a factor?
Absolutely not. I am fully confident that Africa would be a shit hole even if foreign influence were entirely absent.
>Does that mean not feeding them
Absolutely. Propping up their population by feeding them beyond their ability to feed themselves is part of the whole problem package.

>chattel slavery is the rare exception, not the norm. For most of history slavery was just a form of taxes, only paid to a human owner instead of to the state.
Mental gymnastics and blatant lies

Alright, so let's summarize. It's a shitty and complicated situation that you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. You've completely dropped the double standard point, and you're still convinced that even without the shitty situation it's just in their blackness that they fuck it all up?
Truly a modern tragedy. Fortunately, I don't think you have the influence to fuck anything up on any scale that would hurt anyone. I propose we agree to disagree and go back to weebing.

Why would you do that? If I got dumped into a world where magical slavery is a thing, I'd buy as many slaves as I could and become an aurabot for my personal McArmy.

I believe it's called Jenkem

Attached: jenkem.png (1024x776, 34K)

>You've completely dropped the double standard
I don't really feel like arguing semantics about what does and does not constitute domestic violence, warlike behavior, and/or a peoples' contentiousness. The way white westerners and black africans enact violence against eachother is different.

What if I made the assertion that black africans are more likely to enact violence against eachother than white europeans? Would you deny this? Does that clarify what I'm getting at when I talk about contentiousness? Should I add "internally" to contentiousness as a modifier for greater clarity? Is Yea Forums the place for this discussion?

Nah I just want cute slaves. You can run your retarded moralfag wish-fullfillment somewhere else, in non-existent western SJW isekai for example.

Attached: 1550678724321.jpg (951x1352, 234K)

>What if I made the assertion that black africans are more likely to enact violence against eachother than white europeans?
Come on man. The scale of WWI and II is not going to be touched by the African insurrections or tribal disputes, let's be real here.

Scale is out. Frequency, maybe. Russia is a strong contender of "contentious internal aggression". All throughout history back in 1300's they expanded violently, 1911 they murdered crown family, 1990s were bloody as fuck when communism fell, and today they take whatever the fuck they want so you'd have to explain them away.
>Is Yea Forums the place for this discussion?
I come here to talk about Hina vs Rui and if Slime is shit protagonist but I swallow every /pol/ bait 12 inches deep,so probably the wrong person to ask.

I bet none of you are vegan. You're torturing animals by creating demand for their suffering. What? You can't stop eating meat because it's tasty? Well so does owning a juicy female slave. Go fuck yourself, hypocrite moralfags.

Attached: 1538732645355.png (1113x1600, 791K)

Yeah, what the fuck. Why is it I can kill a chicken and use the unborn child's flesh to coat its corpse to make fried chicken but I need "consent" to fuck one? Suck my dick and balls with that kind of slanted shit.

You're just historically ignorant.
Roman slaves often saved money from their work - it was called peculium - to buy freedom.
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/secondary/SMIGRA*/Servus.html

Since when we have moralfags who care that much about the portrayal of slavery in wish fullfilment for nerds? Yeah no shit its not realistic, its not meant to be on the first place

>Come on man. The scale of WWI and II is not going to be touched by the African insurrections or tribal disputes, let's be real here.
Africa was a major theater in both of those wars senpai. African soldiers fought in them for African nations. They don't get a free exclusion.
>All throughout history back in 1300's they expanded violently, 1911 they murdered crown family, 1990s were bloody as fuck when communism fell, and today they take whatever the fuck they want so you'd have to explain them away.
Let's not talk about my opinions regarding communism. This isn't the time or the place.
>but I swallow every /pol/ bait 12 inches deep,so probably the wrong person to ask.
user I recognize that this statement is both self-deprecating and implies you have a very low opinion of me and my ideas but these discussions are worth having. This just isn't quite the place for it and this has been going on for a while. I'm surprised the mods haven't warned us yet.

Attached: 1523949160388.jpg (1676x943, 829K)

roastie toastie

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

Everyone here would do the same thing, some of us just deny it

In the case of shieldy it sounds like a terrible idea, you have a bunch of monsters ready to destroy everything and on top of that create a potential civil war? better just enjoy your coon for a while.

>two threads about slavery in isekai up
Oh my

>The scale of WWI and II is not going to be touched by the African insurrections or tribal disputes, let's be real here.
Africans arent less violent because they're less capable of organizing violence.

The argument re: Russia is a little better, but most of their fighting prior to the very end of the Imperial period was aginst various groups of asiatics.

But, more broadly, I don't really see any way of addressing the problem that any place where Africans are sufficiently concentrated rapidly becomes indistinguishable from Africa, in the sense of having high social violence, low productivity, and so forth. Hatai. Detriot. Suburbs of Paris. You can't argue that they dindu nuffin when they reliably replicate their problems everywhere.

No officer you don't understand, its okay she's a giant magical pigeon.

Fortunately none of the isekai MC to date are retarded enough to assume they're capable of efficiently replacing governmental systems without eclipsing Stalin, Hitler and Mao in casualties.
Are you?

Attached: 1523411862127.jpg (1689x950, 202K)

Eggs are not unborn chicks, though; they're the chicken's menstruation.

>Africa was a major theater in both of those wars senpai. African soldiers fought in them for African nations. They don't get a free exclusion.
Sure they don't. I was addressing the question of whether Europeans every blew each other the fuck out. They sure have.
>Let's not talk about my opinions regarding communism. This isn't the time or the place.
I'd love to hear them. We're going to need them if we're going to move forward with this line of reasoning.
>user I recognize that this statement is both self-deprecating and implies you have a very low opinion of me and my ideas but these discussions are worth having
This is really fun for me. I enjoy arguing with people who have different positions and see which one can stand up to scrutiny better. I am forced to do it outside of /pol/. Inside /pol/ it's always retards under the impression I am there to troll them so they spam frogs and reddit tier insults so it's always a bummer when I go there.

>user I recognize that this statement is both self-deprecating and implies you have a very low opinion of me and my ideas but these discussions are worth having
Are you suggesting if we give Africans some Sun-Tzu and they learn about molibizing state sized troops we'd be in trouble? A Blackinis Khan will set the world a fire once more?
>The argument re: Russia is a little better, but most of their fighting prior to the very end of the Imperial period was aginst various groups of asiatics.
Why does that change the question?
>But, more broadly, I don't really see any way of addressing the problem that any place where Africans are sufficiently concentrated rapidly becomes indistinguishable from Africa, in the sense of having high social violence, low productivity, and so forth. Hatai. Detriot. Suburbs of Paris. You can't argue that they dindu nuffin when they reliably replicate their problems everywhere.
That's something I want to read up on. Can you float me some sources off the top of your head?

They shouldn't slack off THAT much, but slaves are valuable property. They need to be kept in healthy condition to get the best work out of them, and so that they have better resale value should you want to get rid of them.

That's pretty hot.

>eating chicken periods
+1 fetish

Why would they? It's rife all over this world and we just accept or ignore it. We usually call it something else though.

Rome was "destroyed" because of tons of reasons, and people should stop to put the blame on specific things.

>this living / breathing / clearly intelligent / feeling pain physical and emotion pain being is my property
Red pill me on why the fuck would that ever be okay.

How can you not know this?

It's not common knowledge. It's rudimentary, sure. But, not everyone is taught this. Just one of those gaps in knowledge you helped fill today, good job.

Its fiction and appeals to my fetish
irl is bad though

I wish I had known all this back in college when I had to write a paper defending slavery

It's ok to generalize when you're discussing a demographic, user.

Second post best post

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
It didn't work so well

Yes and no.
In our clusterfuck today it would complicate it further. If you're saying all x are y and I find you an x that's z we need to figure out why, no?

So remember the final fight where the "goddess" medea is revealed to be some sort of empowered being with sufficiently advanced technology that likes to destroy and eat planets for shits & giggles?
Well, coming vol 21, there's a whole planet of beings like that. immortal, absurdly strong and make worlds and heroes butt heads for fun, watching it all as if it were a TV show. They're the ones causing the waves.

How do you feel about having a degenerate fetish? I personally find it hotter that others don't approve of my dick's vision. That's why I think I feel into the imouto / onee san loop.

Never thought much about it, but I guess its cool that some people might get offended at my fetish.
Also what about an imouto slave

>imouto slave
Maybe a bratty one like beginning of arc Kirino. Dangle it in front of her to push her towards her "true" feelings for Nii sans dick. Those fantasies are usually protecc ones so it's a hard sell. I don't like the idea of being a brutal master, feels really cucky to abuse precious imoutos.

the terms there depend on which isekai this is
>crazy-powerful
there are some isekai protags who are not like this
>beloved
the isekai featured in OP's image depicts a main character who is obviously not beloved at the beginning of the series. And even though he does eventually gain some favor with quite a few people, he still doesn't get enough clout (as far as I know) to institute a worldwide cultural and societal change away from slavery. It's simply not going to happen. Especially when he himself partook in it at first, and him purchasing a slave is the only reason he's still alive.

Shut the fuck up nobody cares.

Does anyone have the pdfs/archived for the 86 ln? Been looking for something to read and saw it mentioned a couple times

It happens in GoT. It’s a western native isekai but you’re sure going to like it.

>incles
pls faggot, go back

I'm only reading the books, but they actually make a point that Dani going around freeing slaves everywhere is going to turn unsustainable at some point

>native isekai

>Sure they don't. I was addressing the question of whether Europeans every blew each other the fuck out. They sure have.
This isn't directly related to your point but the Three Kingdoms period in Chinese history killed as many people as World War 1. All humans are shitty. Some humans are shittier than others.
>I'd love to hear them. We're going to need them if we're going to move forward with this line of reasoning.
How can I put this succinctly? I think communism is a thousand times worse than African genetics and that true believer communists are usually subhuman bugmen.

>It’s a western native isekai but you’re sure going to like it.
Only eastern shows can be Native Isekai tard.

>Native Isekai denier
Neck yourself faggot.

I suppose you're right, this is not the thread.

there's another Raphtalia waifufag one up

>Slavery ultimately killed Rome.
No you ignorant, stupid, gorilla nigger.

Why can eastern fantasy have a meme name and now western? It’s the same thing ultimately.

Oh hey, there is. Thanks user!

>Native Isekai is just fantasy
Retarded shitposter.

What is it then?

>He doesn't know

Thanks very useful mate

Lurk moar newfriend

Nope.

Asian people are all universally almost creepily obedient to authority. They do not do anything unless they're told. They do not think unless they're told. This is why even their fantasy requires adventurering to be some kind of regulated day job, or why they love worlds with video game mechanics. They already are cold insectoid slaves, and as long as they're peer pressured even slightly by society into accepting something, they will accept it readily and without hesitation.

Oh shit that’s actually true

Collectivism != slavery.
That's some head ass logic, fren.
>don't fuck my wife and I won't steal your bike
It's actually pretty fucking sweet to live in a clean low crime area where even the thugs have a business headquarters.

Your wife is only worth a bike?

>It's actually pretty fucking sweet to live in a clean low crime area where even the thugs have a business headquarters.
>It's pretty sweet to live in an area entirely controlled by criminals to the point that they can operate in open daylight without any trouble
Nigga you're a cucked piece of shit.

>All humans are shitty. Some humans are shittier than others
I agree. What I disagree with is the criteria you use.
>How can I put this succinctly? I think communism is a thousand times worse than African genetics and that true believer communists are usually subhuman bugmen.
Sounds like you've had quite the experience with the slavs.

Have you tried to end wage slavery?

It's a pretty fucking sweet bike.
Let me guess you'd get your boys and go knocking some heads huh? Establish your own rule, fuck the society and the government? Drowning in your own fucking ignorance does it occur to you for one nano second that you and the Yakuza share ideologies of fuck collectivism we're our own boss?

Free that witch

fag

Hi Resetera, how are you going? Go back.

did you misquote

Because its the only place they can find shitstains like themself.

I'm never going to find the link, but white sharecroppers actually worked longer hours on average than plantation slaves. Wage slavery is just better than chattel for productivity.

I'm antislavery and all, but I can't imagine EVERY southern slave owner to be the whip crazy kind. I remember reading way back about how slaves would sometimes organize old rituals for themselves, that would require time off.

If it isn't broken don't fix it.

But it is broke.

Man, what the actual fuck is going on with these Shield Hero threads?
>first thread I visit anons were talking about that Vic faggot who was accused of sexual harrassment
>second thread I visit, anons were talking about bioengineering because some fag was planning on creating his own racoon waifu in a third world
>third thread I visit, anons are talking about fucking slavery
can't you faggots wait till the episode airs and stfu the rest of the week?

>anons were talking about that Vic faggot who was accused of sexual harrassment
speaking of that? Vic finally screw those assholes over with his legal team
>b...but vic, it was a prank, bro...let's sit and talk while we drink some beer
I hope he sues their disgusting asses

>second thread I visit, anons were talking about bioengineering because some fag was planning on creating his own racoon waifu in a third world
that one was good though

In many Reptiles the gender of the baby in the egg is decided by the temperature. If you don’t know what genes are figuring out what decides whether it is a boy or a girl is really fucking hard. He was also right about semen encoding the fathers characteristics.

Attached: 12F1483D-5207-461C-82FB-E95EF57F2B40.jpg (1000x1414, 655K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature-dependent_sex_determination#Types

Effects fish too.

what the actual fuck? did this shit really happen?
why would you create a real racoon girl? don't you know the sacred rule?
>2D > 3DPD

I think some user started it as a joke and then the rest started talking about the actual implications of making a human raccoon hybrid with SCIENCE
Most likely it would be just some random abomination

Depends. Romans were beyond brutal to some of their Gaulic slaves, looked similar to chattel slavery. Also making slaves fight as Gladiators.

yeah, these Shield Hero threads are actually something.
70% of the time we post and discuss about lewd racoon lol while the rest of the time we discuss about something partially related to the show while we wait for another episode.

Imagine putting the life of a sentient human being on the same level as some dumb animal that would probably die on it's own,you actual psicopath

Because slavery isn't wrong. Normalfags deserve to be enslaved and beaten daily.