Write an isekai concept

Write an isekai concept

Attached: 1551199737663.png (1407x1037, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QiUTI_qIqw
pastebin.com/9T3E3jXQ
pastebin.com/LNyhntc7
twitter.com/fj_dragonage/status/1100410260995563520
novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijo-ni-koi-wo-shite/
mangadex.org/title/21758/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi
pastebin.com/9HxnTjKY
pastebin.com/syDw3cXW
kotaku.com/serious-sam-3-bfe-serves-pirates-a-heaping-helping-of-452565459
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a guy is isekai as a minotaur gladiator and gets whored to noble ladies

A female mangaka gets isekai'd into the rape doujin she was writing and regrets everything.

A normal person is swept away by a driving force that transports them to a unique fantasy world.

AOTY itm

i like this one
write it user

That's a pretty good one, I have it saved I think.

A guy who is a fantasy nerd gets sent to a future Sci-Fi isekai instead.

Attached: FDB04992-B773-457B-8C1D-323A78EDCE92.jpg (344x506, 64K)

good
agree

Some fantasy world's Demon King is isekai'd to our world in WW2 times as a mere soldier.

starts off with a guy getting hit by a truck, still trying to figure out the rest

A down-on-his-luck knight and his squire are transported to modern day detroit.

Attached: 20190218_003620.jpg (599x307, 193K)

Programming guide disguised as an Isekai where the MC has a programming cheat skill, which he has to learn to use.

come on its like 1 chapter before it ends

At least cultivation manga knows what it's about- keep ascending until you're a god.

But what about isekai manga? Their highest ambition is swiftly doing the gods bidding, revenge is just a pipe dream.

A regular highschool student gets transported into another world that is based on some game he was playing. He has super cheat abilities and at least 3 female travel companions who only serve to get pantyshots. Anime adaption soon.

Some random russian fantasy, like 《Comrade Hitler》

The MC is the manager/ceo of the truck isekai industry.

Demon Lord and some NEET get Isekai’d into each other’s bodies, they can’t switch back but can communicate so they end up teaching each other how to be the best at what they do. At the end, the NEET ends up conquering the fantasy world and Demon Lord becomes a famous mangaka. Also they fuck their love interests about 1/4 of the way in and maintain the relationships mostly drama free.

Reverse isekai:
a goblin get incarnated in Sweden, as a goblin.
people thinks he's just a member of a minority ethnic group so he receive free welfare and he's unpunished while he rapes random women to create a goblin horde to conquer the country.

A random 25 year old NEET is Issekai'd into the life of a rich 60 year old business man, has to learn to actually take responsibility for something in life, all while trying to fill in the gaps of current life he's living.

Start a gofundme

Have they done 'loser is isekai'd somewhere and is still a loser because he's lazy and has a shit personality' yet?

>The first episode starts with 3DPD
>you see the MC saying goodbye to his friends as he goes home from school
>the MC's face is never fully shown, all the shots are from the back or from chin down
>suddenly sound of truck-kun.
>scene switches to animation
>MC wakes up, and realizes everything around him is anime
>looks at his reflection in water and sees he's a generic anime bishonen.
>He starts exploring the world and realizes that the whole world is ruled by anime cliches
>there's a dense harem guy, 500 year old loli etc.
>The MC helps people around him with his anime knowledge while he explores the world

every box on the trashy isekai bingo, but in a single story

>anime Pagemaster with a truck-kun opening
I'd watch it.

a random guy gets isekai'd into an elfic version of the Yugoslav wars

>tfw MC shoots down an expensive prototype of stealth magic birb with a shitty crossbow

Attached: 0WkN16o.png (1659x1560, 756K)

an Isekai where the humans are the most weak and least numerous race by far, shit in everything and put into slavery
guy gets isekaid into it and turns it all around by being so fucking pissed off

This had such good femdom potential user, and you ruined it.

A happy family man is isekai'd away from his wife and children who he loves dearly and even though he is surrounded by a harem of typical isekai fantasy characters he is tortured internally by wanting to return home.

It isn't an escape. It's a prison.

>for the sake of post length I'm going to borrow concepts from other IPs

MC is middle aged & after fucking around for most of his life, finally gets a good job & gets his life on track.

He's murdered & his intense regret causes the universe to respond sending his soul to another world.

He wakes up and finds himself reincarnated as a loli young girl, alone, in the middle of a dungeon.

Things happen & the MC finds out while they can't use traditional rpg/fantasy magic, they have a watered down version of the speedforce/juggernaut momentum.

However, it turns out that this power is shared almost identically with the "demon lord" of this world.

However(#2) it also turns out that the universe didn't send him to this world to be the "hero" but rather as a counterforce to already summoned heroes tasked with defeating the demon lord.

>TL;DR
Loli with the speedforce is summoned by the universe to be an opposing force to the other isekai'd heroes of the same world, wether or not she actually wants to be their enemy.

Is she doomed to be the villain... or maybe she can stop the wheel of fate from turning?

you... might be actually right

Attached: 1519137201060.png (1280x1659, 1.71M)

Wait I fucking got it.
>A Princess reverse isekai'd into being a male battle harem lead and the male author of the harem is turned into the BFF and has to try to teach the Princess how to follow his story to escape
>But the Princess slowly is gender bending back to female the stronger she gets.

Roasties btfo

I would watch this.

Is she slowly mindbroken and by the end gives into the dark desires that caused her to write the rapes in the first place?

Drop a Yautja into a typical fantasy world then step back and watch the carnage unfold.

MC is a timid but experienced marriage counselor in real life, but one day on the way commuting home he gets mugged and accidently killed. He wakes up completely naked in his original form in a world of twisted humanoid creatures akin to something from Warhammer and the only way to save his own hide is by appealing to the better nature of these wretched, malicious creatures using his skills as a marriage counselor.

I think I'm starting to understand that whole "trapped in a game world"-phenomenon that nips got going. I started to feel like writing about friends playing a realistic MMO together, but then realized that I'd basically have to write two stories simultaneously: the game story and the story about the characters' real lives.

When you think about it, people don't actually roleplay in MMOs at all, but mostly just use them as elaborate chat rooms to talk about irl bullshit, make irl connections, and ignore the game and setting entirely. But what I wanted to write about was exploring the game world, I don't really care about the boring irl side of things.

Even then there's this sense of falsehood inherent to the setting. Like, if you meet a cute girl online, you know they're not actually a cute girl but a fat neckbeard. None of it is real. The simplest way to make the life in the game and the relationships therein seem genuine and life-like is by magically transforming the game into actual reality and shutting out the real life part entirely.

Attached: sugu_2.jpg (1280x719, 118K)

A Japanese officer dies in the Jap-Russian War, and is reincarnated as a young girl in the 1930's. Can she prevent an allied victory that she doesn't even know is almost inevitable?

Attached: 1513897238281.jpg (1250x1000, 657K)

a terminally ill boy is saved from a house fire by his brother who dies in the event. When he himself dies he awakes in a medieval valley ruled by a harsh tyrant.

Guy gets in a road accident, falls into a coma and receives experimental transcranial nanite and micro-laserlaser treatment.
Only to be isekaied by a fucked up transfer pad that got hit up by a plasma ray xenophobic TK octopuses launched against their arachnide enemies that they want to fuck and eat, but it was deflected.
MC spends weeks in agonizing mind-breaking pain while magicules regrow his body on a remote transfer pad and gets berserker fits as a memento.
He's saved by local villagers and helps Pendant girl get a grip on her overwhelming magical power while training with melee weapons under her father.
They go their separate ways and MC becomes Hunter and is joined by runaway Spidergirl that's not interested in her race males.
Together with drug-addicted tinker dwarf they set off on a diplomatic mission to gain the support of nations against impeding sentient mushrooms invasion from one of the planet moons.
Who are very angry their only transfer pad was broken and they have no other means to forage biomass other than build a downward spacelift to the planet surface and eat all the meatbags below.
On their mission MC party gain support of adrenaline junkies avians, crumbling human empire with suspiciously paranoid emperor, rogue magical telecom network that enslaved it's creators, bio-mech dwarven enclave resisting that network, sentient slaver cats that control inferior species through shared parasite, spidergirl motherland nation and eventually connoisseur octopuses.
Meanwhile Pendant Girl joins Sun Hero party and sets out on a quest to contain and defeat ancient cognito virus that infects people who read the scripture and hijacks their brain to calculate itself into existence.

Attached: 1522417609050.jpg (700x363, 43K)

Band gets iseakaid and has to unite a war-torn world with the power of rock.

What's speedforce and why did you space your post like a faggot?

Better idea:
Several bands from several different musical genres get iseakaid into war-torn world where music = magic.

MC is transported to an isekai medieval fantasy world and fails to reproduce modern technology because he never actually learned how things work. He only has vague knowledge from wikipedia. He tries to make a crossbow and the string cuts off two of his fingers. He tries to make things out of metal and discovers he know nothing about metallurgy, he tries to make a fork and fails. He knows what gunpowder does but he can't make any. He exhausts himself trying to smash wood with water and pressing it but it doesn't create paper, it doesn't stick together at all. He tries to cure someone with modern medicine and he kills them. He tells people to make walls and palaces out of cement, they ask him how to mix cement, he has no idea. The story is about how he fails to do thing over and over and he gets frustrated and hurt. He never learns and he never succeeds. The reader is rewarded with schadenfreude.

It's like "it just works" when talking about King Crimson but when trying to explain The Flash.

So you're saying there's futa somewhere in mid levels?

Attached: 1523591932106.jpg (497x460, 53K)

Him?
It's also exploration wank. Male instincts require exploration and there's not much to be done in modern wageslave lives. So, fantasy world are explored the best way possible: as inhabitant from within, not as a MMO-player, guest.

Attached: 1521473913466.jpg (1676x943, 613K)

the entire world gets isekai'd into a galactic space opera setting

Fund it.

Attached: 1532928314654.jpg (720x537, 65K)

>I Got Reincarnated as the Once-in-a-Generation Male Elf and Now I Have to Give A Million Elves Children While I Seduce the Demon Queen?

guy gets hit by truck kun and wakes up mangled and dying in a generic fantasy world. He gasps his last few breaths as a big titted mage girl cries and wets herself because she's so inept she can't save anyone

What's the difference between that and Earth just coming into contact with ayys?

already exists bro:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QiUTI_qIqw

Lots of people contine to get isekai'd into other worldseaving friends and family (or debts and mortages) behind. It's up to the MC and his coworkers to track these people and bring them back, by force if necessary.

A molester gets caught molesting a high school girl on a subway and while trying to evade the police he gets splattered by a train. He finds himself transported to a magical fantasy world and sets off to continue his molesting spree

This girl with psychic powers gathers some balls to play a game and accidentally makes herself dream into another world, where upon she is fucked with by all manners of monsters (youkai) (girls)

Attached: maribel.png (976x1108, 305K)

Would watch if the Princess comes to the conclusion that the mangaka hates himself and made the BFF his self insert, the MC his ideal self, the girls the types of girls HE likes and it's why this manga they got isekai'd into is failing.
And it has an ending where the two get together in the manga and in the real world at once to fuck with the audience

So like, the 'Time Police' trope, but with isekai instead of time travel? I like it.

A man dies in a motorcycle crash and is reincarnated as a magical wheeled centaur running on blood of his enemies.

a bunch of scientists makes a miniature world for shits and giggles and forget about it

one of these scientist gets transported into the world and is worshiped as a god. Has a bunch of OP powers for reasons

>A female mangaka gets isekai'd into the rape doujin she was writing and regrets nothing

fixed

Boring.

I was a japanes sararyman when I was killed by a truck and reincarnated as a wheelbarrow in another world but the magic from the magic ore I was hauling turned me into a talking wheelbarrow so now I roll around the land carrying weapons to defeat the demon god?!?!

Attached: 1537632419135.png (1019x720, 1.22M)

>truck'd
>met god
>MC asks to be a futa in a world with nothing but futa
>gets into the world but forgot to get OP cheats
>ends up a prostitute, but tries to study magic in secret

I actually wanted to do this with a fantasy/medieval planet accidentally being moved across the galaxy. The wizards that rule the planet are now stuck inbetween two space empires. One is hyper religious and believes the wizards were sent to help them win the war while the other empire that the wizard planet is now well within the borders of is a technocracy and are utterly baffled by the existence of magic to the point of having a cultural crisis. It only gets worse when the technocracy's ancient religion (they're of course all fedora tippers to the highest extent) is what is being followed by the wizards.

A Japanese High School Delinquent gets isekai'd with no powers, and the only way he can obtain the power to save the world, and himself, is by doing good deeds such as getting a cat out of a tree or guiding an old lady to the store.

>man racks up massive gambling debts and tries to flee to another world
>again takes on massive gambling debt in the new world so he flees to yet another world
>now there's a small group of sexy bounty hunters each from a different world he ripped off trying to take him back
>harem shit ensues

Base it on Norse myth

He gets changed into a dog instead

A Westaboo and Medieval Combat Enthusiast gets isekaid into Magical Sengoku Japan

He is extremely dissapointed and makes his own suit of Plate Armor and weapons and is constantly trying to find ways to go over to Fantasy Europe without any luck.

sounds like Kaminomi

I would write a novel about an user getting isekaid into a rape dungeon designed for his rapebait mangaka character

a guy wakes up as a henchman of an evil organization of a sentai villain and tries to do his best to sabotage their evil plans but ends up getting a hero murdered each time until he's promoted to top general.

>I Reincarnated As the Demon Lord's Son but My Mother Wants to Have My Kids?!?!!?!?!

user isekais in Overlord NW as lvl1 and no Ainz.

Attached: 1540457630401.jpg (3925x2129, 3.57M)

Rival/antagonist is the Knife Zaibatsu

>I reincarnated as the Demon Lord's Son, but My Mother is the Goddess and My Tomboyish Sister is her Chosen Hero and also my Fiance????

sounds like a better version of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Okay so the protagonist is a very successful and fulfilled guy and has a lot of money. Then his plane explodes killing him. He gets isekai-ed to standard MMO world, but he is extremely poor and no one likes him.

Attached: 130298352954.jpg (709x611, 56K)

> A young homosexual otaku who always masturbates to gay furry doujins is transported to a magical world inhabited by lots of attractive furry/beastmen races
> he becomes the "hero"/"mc" of a cheesy "fight the demon king" story
> on his way to beat the demon king he has sex with countless beastmen that become his allies
> beastmen have anatomically correct dicks (horsedicks with a preputial ring, knotted canine dicks, reptile dicks...)
> he also fucks the demon king and in the end, becomes an enemy of humanity

I Can't Believe I Was Reincarnated As Literally Just a Rock!?

Japanese high schooler Ise Kai is hit by a robber truck and reincarnated in an amazing fantasy world. But there's only one problem; he's a lump of andesite about the size of a fist! He has no cheat skills, no magic, no special abilities, and no talent. All he can do is think and somehow observe what's happening around him. What zany adventures await our hero Ise in this new world, as a rock.

An incel beta who is nihilistic,smart and a has a dark sense of humor who is jaded,cynical and snarky gets transported to a fantasy world that is about to hold a death game that us held every x years in which the death game is a battle royale fornite like game but with rpg like mechanics like stats and the main character sees all is hp and stats on HUD in tjst world and he also makes alliances with various girls who become part of his harem whom he all saves from being gobbed and raped and all are fantasy archetypes

>I'VE BEEN FORGED INTO A GOD SWORD BY SPACE DWARVES AND USED BY A MAN AND HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!?

>MC avoids a yandere goddess by refusing to die

Thats old user

Attached: 35228_2.jpg (1000x673, 132K)

I forget which one it is, but there was an MMO anime where the story goes back and forth between the high school lives and the in game world. The hot teacher is secretly the badass in MC's party and other shenanigans.

I really liked the first episode of .hack//Quantum because of that though. I think it'd be fun to see a real drama about people playing an MMO and balancing their real life. You can have the highschooler who's flunking out because he's too focused on the game, the girl who's turning into a mindbroken lootwhore and other fun shit.

this one sounds good

I Was Transported To Another World But My Cheat Is Doubling My Magic Stat For Every Cumshot I Swallow?! No Homo, Though!
pastebin.com/9T3E3jXQ

>years and years go by
>one day a giant battle ensues around rock kun, men and beasts trampling over him
>suddenly he's picked up by an unassuming soldier as sling ammo
>next thing rock kun knows he's flying through the air, until smashing through the demon lord's skull
>the soldier is made king for his feats, and rock kun is the new kingdom's most sacred treasure

MC is similar to me in terms of behavior and physical appearance
>works in a private company
>has a crush on a co-worker, but found out she has someone
>devastated, MC is walking alone while seeing the crush with her bf
>gets killed by truck-kun
>woke up in a forest
>stumble into a bandit camp, saw a sorceress who looks like his crush from his world
>using his skills he learned from Skyrim, GoT, he killed the bandit and saved the girl
>immediate asked to girl to be his gf, she says yes
>long adventure and harem ensues
>halfway to the story, the sorceress is the girl from his world, found out the MC really loved her
>Sorceress felt really bad, she ran away
>MC chases her

A boy and his friends gets sent to a fantasy world where his paraplegic brother can walk, his female friend is no longer albino and can go outside, his best friend's family isn't a wreck because his mother is no longer dead, and he can avoid class and go on adventures and learn magic and shit. But deep down he wants to bring about the apocalypse, destroying the new world he's in and go back home to the real world.

Attached: Ffta-marche.jpg (902x985, 96K)

>An anime guy is thrown into the real world
>Has to make a living as a truck driver
>Along the way rival truck drivers try and fuck with him/beat him up/sabotage his truck
>All the while anime dude is just trying to get Eastbound and down

Attached: 1539567489399.png (460x690, 248K)

never put yourself in a story user

It’s not me

AN ISEKAI INTO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWORLD

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTFTTFTPFT*
*PLOP*
DAMN, THAT WAS A NICE SHIT.

>Overlord S4

Rape minotaurs.

Pirate reincarnates into a badass space pirate fighting against the evil federation

>MC incarnates in a toilet brush

What about demon lord fails because he looks like a disgusting NEET and NEET fails because he has absolutely no willpower

>AAAH NANDATTE?!!!
>ACTIVATE MY POWERS..no powers, no levels, no skills? what is the point then?
>I feel strange and notice I have pure white skin,15 feet tall, medium length pure black hair and green eyes and a 20 inch penis
>I am the summon of god and I now know my purpose, to rid this world of subhumans and breed good offspring for this world
>I'm hungry and notice a deer creature, I pick a rock and throw it, killing it
>I thank the Lord and eat my meal
>I make clothes, footwear from leaves and trees I carve then make some spears and sword from hard minerals
>I see some bandits in a cave, I wait and then a few hours later the main group leaves the cave to go somewhere
>I dash at incredible speed, like a cheeta but each step contain immense mass and power
>they see me but I throw my spear and impale 3 of them in with one spear
>I take out my sword and kill all of them easily with my muscles that are harder than steel
>my muscles are glistening, my first human kills and the excitement is unbearable
>I untie the women and let them go, I'm not into used goods
>I'm still bursting with energy so I run towards the lake and kill several bear looking monsters with my bare hands to test my strength then dive into he lake and get salmon, I eat and save some for later, cooked of course
>I use the skin of the bear monsters to make fur coats, boots and a hat
>I rest for the night
>a big horse arrives, it's white and strong
>I tame it and ride into town
>the guards attack me but I swipe them away
>I sense alot of hostility and there are slaves everywhere
> fat noble arrives and demands I serve him, I refuse and kill him and everyone owning a slave
>his 5 blonde daughters step from the carriage and want me to rule this land
>I agree and then go to the palace, I kill the corrupt people
>I feel good so I fuck all 5 beauties all night as I stretch their pussies to my liking, they are of noble birth so they are stronger than normal humans and can handle it
>vol 1 end

Attached: smile.jpg (508x707, 83K)

nice

You get transported to an actual fantasy world, with no video game menu bullshit or anything. All the stakes are real. You might get a cool suit of armor. Also sir Isaac Newton is there.

Attached: escaflowne shonen.jpg (395x550, 134K)

A cute couple gets isekai'd to a fantasy nation that requires by law for any girls in committed relationships to have as many children as possible to help combat the rapidly declining population.

MC reincarnates before the apocalypse and must put a stop to it

a cute couple gets isekai'd to a fantasy nation that requires by law for any girl in committed relationships to have as many sex partners as possible to help combat the rapidly declining population

that time I got reincarnated as a pedo teacher

you already are... but you are not a teacher

a guy is isekai'd into this cambrian explosion esque world but it's on crack and LSD as in the creatures are fucking insane, he meets a fellow Nipponese girl and she tamed this weird fucking beast thing and they ride

a smart, well off good looking guy with everything going for him is isekai'd into the body of a failure and has to "confidence" and "just do-it" himself back into success or else the spirit that did this to him won't give him back his old life

i feel like im describing howl's moving castle

A guy gets struck by lightning and wakes up as a fart cloud in a forest.
he's somehow been reincarnated as a Ghost! and in order to grow more powerful he most possess greater and greater foes to steal the power of their souls.
along the way he gains a follower in the form of the previous Witch Queen (who reincarnated into a teenage witchling after he stole the power of her Soul) and her Orc minion Piggy who acts like a stereotypical British butler instead of how an Orc usually would

Another Idea I had was a guy's corpse being summoned to another world and then reanimated, only for the reanimated guy to kill the person who stole his corpse before taking that guy's place in a you break it you buy it situation and having to work for the dark lord and his generals while planning to betray them all to the heroes in secret.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina a death by Truck-kun and is isekai'd to a parallel world.

The MC is playing an otome game for his sister and dies and isekais into it, but then his sister to get hit by a japanese ambulance while it's pulling up to the house, and she gets isekai'd too. Then the brother/sister combo has to conquer the isekai deito gameworld, together, and the sister discovers her onii-chan was best boy all along.

OL otaku isekai, with yuribait harem but she ultimately settles down with Chad.

1/2
>Advanced alien race holds and artifcat that allows them to invade different Earth timelines
>Some versions of earth are underdeveloped and easy to conquer
>Some have progressed pretty far along in technology and have the capability of fighting back against the aliens
>MC is in one of these universes where they can fight back and humanity has mech walkers and primitive power suits that are large and clunky
>MC is an EOD tech on a mission to destabilize a portal used as an access point by invading aliens into his world
>During the fight and after planting the destabilization mechanism, an alien attach the MC and pushes him into the portal, leading him into another world where the aliens have actually conquered the human race
>MC kills the alien in time for the device to go off and the portal to close, the MC is forced to stay in the world hi warped to for the forseeable future
>Turns out this world was conquered while going through medieval times
>The aliens have become overlords and gods of human, but do not spend much time planetside, rather humans work to give them materials to live in space while they toil away in their primitive earth kingdoms

How much time was spent on this?

generic fantasy world but instead of the MC being an antisocial and whiny faggot, he's a chad bard that commits plagiarism by referencing or outright covering IRL songs from popular bands

2/2
>Aliens in this world have heavily edited the geneology of humans and of creatures so there are elves and dwarves and mystical creatures and some magicks
>With the mech suit the MC pilots, he can still kick everyone's shit in at first (for a few episodes)
>After running out of bullets and running into mechanical issues that he doesn't have the tools to fix, he is forced to abandon his mech
>He gets captured by giants and forced into slavery
>Befriends other slaves, one has the ability to do magic that allows him to talk to people from back home for short period of time
>MC talks with a UN Council of his earth and they tell him he has full authority to make whatever diplomatic decisions he needs and they can send him a bit of help soon since they have been able to create temporary wormholes
>The wormholes they make only last a few seconds and are small though
>One by one, the council drops parts into his cell that allow him to build a new generation power suit
>He puts it all together in secret until he can operate it, then he frees the slaves and kicks the giants' shit in
>With the newly freed slaves, he starts building a nation and army to overthrow the aliens and the kingdoms under their control
>After he frees that parallel earth, he goes to another one with a different setting (prolly space sci-fi or World War 2) with some companions from the first timeline (prolly cute elf girl, dragon, so on) and they rinse and repeat with new twists and turns

Yea Forums gets isekai'd into a prehistoric world filled with man eating dinosaurs (female). Yea Forums must now band together to create civilization and to stop each other from seeking out sexy dinosaur ladies who will try to eat them to death.

MC (voiced by Mamoru Miyano) drives a truck and runs over people to send them into other worlds. Things get hairy when other drivers start showing up with vehicles that can send pedestrians to other dimensions, the future, the past, etc.

MC is a reincarnated person but he does not really remember his past life as much or even aware it is a past life as he sees it as nothing more than weird dreams until characters who do remember their past lives find him and force him into an adventure to find the others like him who have been asleep for a long time. Each reincarnated person also has a unique power.

Planet of the apes anime

Attached: 8b1ce8-20140711-planet-apes.jpg (1000x715, 64K)

Have any of these ideas ever seen some actual followup?

mc gets hit by a truck
wakes up in the isekai world hyped up he can rape all he wants and conquer the world like in the isekai novels from his world
doesn't realize he just went back in time to a normal world
local samurai fuck him up when he tries to fight him
dies a few months later from dysentery

A guy gets reincarnated as a guardian spirit to a female elf contracted by her passing Father. His job is to protect her and make sure she grows up safe and into a model elf. But the only problem is, once her Father finally passes on, her true colors are revealed. Shes a nymphomaniac and battle junkie, who is actively seeking trouble.

Plenty of them, actually
pastebin.com/LNyhntc7

Can i just have GATE without all the nationalist bullshit?

Attached: DYFmWL2.jpg (719x1024, 245K)

>without all the nationalist bullshit
schlomo pls go

It's only bad cause its not my country doing it

Attached: america.jpg (259x194, 9K)

we said isekai

Mod from Yea Forums get teleported into world full of people who he permabaned and they recognize him. Twist is all of them are lolis. He has to survive constant onslaught of flirting and sexual harrasments.

Reverse isekai is isekai.

i know, but that user didnt write an isekai

A native isekai falls in love with a reverse isekai. Unable to confess

Isekai were there’s a resident evil type zombie apocalypse and the main character is immune

Attached: 67B8DC47-21FA-496A-82FA-D1EA6C785B18.jpg (2048x2048, 179K)

a guy gets shrunk and winds up in his dog's fur, living among fleas and mites.

>man(user) plays mmorpg as a loli demon lord(Lilith) character
>basically an all-round build with near maxed out stats
>game endlessly generates new towns when players get close to edge of map
>user raids town after town killing it's population and looting everything then selling in the next town repeating the cycle
>is strongest player in game and hated by other players for creating dead zones with no NPCs
>one day he's destroying a town when on a whim decides to spare a bard NPC as the town's sole survivor
>logs off and goes to bed
>bard uses a magical song from a scroll he finds in the ruins of his town to forcibly summon Lilith the demon lord and enslave her
>spell works and now user is trapped in the body of his loli demon lord character enslaved by a low leveled bard
>the story follows the bard as he does quests and tries to bring peace to the known world with his new companion
>the bard slowly climbs levels becoming a swordsman build with spellsong magic
>user has never done a quest before making all this new to him while he's also searching for ways to free himself and how to get out of the game
>user has to deal with others treating him as if he's a little girl
>eventually enslavement spell is broken but user sticks with the bard
>bard makes more companions and increases his stats by plowing though games storyline
Would you read?

But are any of them actually good?

Yes.
Shachiku ga isekai ni tensei shita mangadesu!! Tsuraidesu!!

you got me in the first half, but then you lost me

A guy gets teleported into various Japanese live streaming shows. Eating, filling out raffle tickets, taking with celebrities, everyone else involved is totally oblivious that this guy is out of his element. Mc is stressed.

you get turned into a shota and transported to a neighborhood full of thirsty onee-sans and cakes (which range from female:muscle to gyaru to futas) and you need to survive being turned into their slave or downright raped to death

this is also my videogame idea

Attached: hmm.jpg (326x258, 60K)

I liked the players background but making the NPC bard the MC is dumb, even if this was meant to be subverting the trope

How about the story of an average modern guy who manages to make it to an average medieval low fantasy world to have an average life there?

A 30 year old worker tired and jaded with atomized modern life, the loneliness, the disconnection and the lack of meaning or purpose decides to take his life by jumping off a bridge.
He chickens out before a car passes by and he loses his balance and falls down into a river anyway.
He passes out almost drowns, but ends up waking up at the shore. But in a completely different world, one that resembles european medieval fantasy settings, typical isekai shit.
He's overjoyed to realize that he either died and got isekai'd, or went to heaven, or fell into a comma and now gets stuck in a happy fantasy, either way it beats his old life.
Now he sets off to live an idealized fantasy life he always dreamed about, learning magic, fighting monsters and finding a harem of cute girls like in any isekai.
Instead he realizes he has low magic potential, sucks at combat and being in a different world didn't make him any better with girls. But at least that world is nicer than his old world, so he sets out to make the best of it. Manages to get a job quite similar to his old job, whatever it was, not important to the premise.
And so begins his simple life in a new world.
Eventually he should manage to start his own business, find a good girl to marry and start a family. But he should still keep on struggling with all of the same old things as in his old world which still translate to this world as well as the new issues unique to it.
I'd make it be non blatantly idealized. It's not as good as anime usually portrays it to be, but if he works hard and remains positive things manage to still be quite nice and at least better than in our current world.
As a bonus he eventually meets other isekai'd people who actually had affinity for heroism and pass by his shop ever now and then and he might hang out with them as bros.

>Yamato damashii genius schoolgirl kendoka gets isekai'd into a low fantasy medieval western setting
>proceeds to get schooled and bullied by handsome knights with superior teutonic swordmanship
>gets sold as a slave, ended up as maid in an estate run by a crippled (but handsome-this is important) former dragonslayer
>dragonslayer sees promise in MC, trains her between chores
>some important shit happens along the line and MC turns into a reverse trap dragonslayer who abandons her japanese sword shit for superior western tactics. dick rider skills optional.

>mc gets a hold of mysterious porn utsuge about an elf princess trying and failing to save her land by battling the demon king
>get's isekai'd into the game after a furious fap session at the final scene as a bystander with no special powers.
>gets told by "god" that this is his reward and all he has to do is watch the whole thing and he will just be sent back after the story is complete
>gets torn between trying to save the elf princess (and potentially die in the process without scoring any) or just watch her live through all the nasty rape scenes.
>helps anyway. Results may vary.
>main theme: futility

30 year old obese neet with obsession over slave isekai manga gets reincarnated as a black girl in early 1800's america

Maybe make his modern knowledge have some more impact. Medical practices, simple machinery, and various other things but then make his advancements undermined by magical tools
>He builds a pulley system where he works
>Wizard sells his boss some levitation crystals
It would give him some interesting exposition and allow him to problem solve his way through conflicts while still making his skill set average in the setting. Not sure if this is the direction you want to take it though

isn't this just Exterminator but boring?

Make it a Loli and I'll preorder the first volume

Gag manga about the Demon King getting swapped with a high school student. Both get amnesia upon their arrival in each other's worlds but keep their abilities and stats. Main story focuses the Demon King's minions teaching the MC how to be a proper Demon King, under the guise that he/she is really the Demon King under the effects of a spell gone awry. There can be an element of suspense in the form of the heroes being on their way to the Demon King's castle in order to stop him, meaning the minion's have to turn the MC into a proper stand-in before then or they'll all be wiped out. B plot is the Demon King having wacky amnesia adventures in the human world, not knowing who he is or where he is, but being so innately scary and powerful that the world mobilizes its military might to try and take him down, to no avail.

just say child you faggot

I want to take a page out from Nightmare on Elm Street, and SAO where a group of teenagers are mentally linked when they sleep to become adventurers. They have to complete a long quest line to defeat the Master of Dreams in which is an evil Wizard who put them into a comatose state to steal their life force. In order to wake up from their dream world, they would need to slay him outright. They would somehow meet with each other during their individual travels. Grow close, and start trusting one another during their trials realizing they all will converge to the same end goal. This would span for a number of volumes until when they finally wake up it is the next morning, and they will not remember each other.

>when they finally wake up it is the next morning, and they will not remember each other.
and the bonus volume is years later one of them stumble upon the wizard's lair and looks through the guy's shit and the cycle begins anew

Then it wouldn't be Gate? The politics of the series is part of the reason I like it. The other part is the stupid sexy monstergirls.

every time the guy dies he gets isekai'd into a new world

A bunch of kids gets transported to another world during summer camp, and they have to befriend the native creatures in order to help them survive and fight against the evil creatures and find a way back home.

Looked it up, sounds very similar. Thanks for the recommendation.

Ah, the open-ended sequel hook.

A male mangaka gets genderbent and isekai'd into the rape doujin he was writing and regrets nothing.

Would watch

Math wiz gets trucked and sent back to Greek tier math along with his calculator

Attached: 1550508993209.jpg (640x640, 51K)

sounds cool.

Kind of like a Quantum Leap anime.

Isekai’d in the middle of Antarctica new world and have to quickly gain skills to not freeze to death while avoiding cold immune hippos.

Man reincarnates in his one world with the power to stop time,at first he does the obvious perverted shit but then after a time skip we see him turn into a nomad, traveling the world,contemplating life

That's up to you to find out.

Attached: 1550780527284.png (565x541, 157K)

About 15 min.

thoughts on these?

And during the climax he realizes the harsh tyrant is his brother who saved him and got reincarnated years before he got there.

is there a gookshit version of this?
I really want to know what it would look like

that's basically The Brothers Lionheart
written by Lindgren back in 70's

>rock-kun gains tons of XP by killing the demon king and lots of level ups
>uses Skill Points to buy Flight, Phantom Voice, Magic Control, Transformation, etc
>excited for his new life as an adventurer (rock)

>he then realizes he can't actually use any skills because as a rock he has no MP and no TP and can't move his body to invoke physical skills

What do people think when they say isekai? Someone *usually a loser* gets transported to a fantasy world and become overpowered *one way or another* and have people *heroes, villains, or slaves* in that world to like him *by any means*. My isekai story would have some if not all of those elements. Let me tell my story.

Backatory:
One singular God created everything. Every world, every universe, every multiverse, every being in those multiverse. But only one world in one universe in one multiverse receives his love. That world is earth. Humans on earth are special. They are the beings that God loves the most.

God through the help of his most faithful servants, the angels have helped humans of earth to prosper. God eventhough all powerful uses angels because he has promised himself to not directly interfere with his creation. Because of this, God has sent prophets after prophets to spread his love and to prove his existence. Humans on earth the only being god has promised an eternal blissful afterlife. Only on earth has God has disallow humans to use magic. Only on earth that God has disallow humans to be directly affected by magical beings.

But because of his love for this one earth he has turn his back from every other world. Every other universe. Every other multiverse. Powerful beings in those universe have taken control. Convinced themselves they are gods. That they are divine beings.

>connoisseur octopuses
oh yes
>sentient mushrooms
WUT DA ZOG!

ERE BOSS I LIKES THIS ONE.

Attached: Ork-boss-e1478016935528.jpg (800x586, 98K)

Having no toilet paper would be pretty bad I agree

A standard JRPG hero is summoned to a fantasy world. Instead of being a pretentious cunt, he is actually a good person with morals. The protagonist is not him, however, but one of the arrogant cuck-face nobles which you always see get beat up by the MC. The MC helps the noble find the error in his ways and the noble decides to become a better person by traveling across the world and helping other people.

make the hero into a cute girl instead
preferably a naive airhead

Military Otaku gets the ability to summon soldiers and material from his favourite conflict. It's like GATE except the fantasy world guys actually fight back and fight well.

Attached: yukari_relive_WWII.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

so.... Trash of the Count Family?

Did you even read the gookshit?

MC in that one doesn't error in his ways really, mostly because for most part he isn't wrong a lot of time

What i learned from reading a shit load of crappy isekai is that the premise and concept barely contribute to how good a story it. It's all in the pacing and execution.

Yeah. I liked Couplet, Healslut and Lucid.

>driving force
My sides...

This. ANYTHING could work as long as you execute it well.

Other gods keep bugging the God of Trucks and Transportation to transport heroes for them.

All 6~7/10. Except Couplet, which I'm not sure falls into 8 or 9.
Do try other western shit if you're already tired of nip/gook/chink ones or just read through all of them. Like murderbox, aussie jewess, futa leaf, Anime Trope System, whorehouse , Only Puns, and Epilogue. Some of them are memes, others are guilty pleasures and at least one of them is good.

I like couplet the best but its been tough being in the dark and not understanding anything for weeks now. It would probably be way better if it all came out at once, so I understand that and have been able to enjoy it so far.

In the normal world of earth, humans have gone missing. Not just normal missing. It was like was like they just banished from face of the planet. Not many people knew why but God? God knew. His loveable humans have been kidnapped. Transported. Isekai'd. To another world. Another universe. His humans.

God then commanded one of his angels to punish the world that kidnapped his humans but without them knowing it was him  With a bow, the angel disappears and began to plan the destruction of the other world. He concluded that the only way to do this was the trojan horse stratergy. To sent a being with immense power to slowly destroy the other world.

The angel would then contact the four horsemen of the apocalypse to help him in his apocalypse. He would then find a compatible human to give the power of the four horsemen to him. The angel explained the plan to the human which he agrees and was sent to the other world.

There in the other world, the fantasy world where we join our protagonist journey to destroy the world. He would face heroes, demon lords and even the divine beings of the universe in his struggle to destroy the world.

So, like the job Shield Hero gains at the end of the novel?

>whorehouse
Kek

i know most of those, haven't read epilogue, but... which is whorehouse?

wait... is that the wandering inn? if yes, fuck that shit, if no... do tell

>spacing
Yeah, it is. Quite an interesting name it got here.

Apparently, Mushoku tensei is dethroned from #1

Attached: 1551198373206.jpg (1253x888, 438K)

A man isekai's into a fantasy world and becomes a hero using his knowledge and the cheat skill he's blessed with. He lives a long fufilling life and dies and then reincarnates with all his memories again but a different cheat skill.

What follows is the hero living with the decisions he made in the past and adapting to it, along with 2 other people who were Isekai'd as their own feelings, desires and personal journies go through the ages.

blame the shillfag for that

I read it all yesterday. Weekly updates will be painful.

Plot starts with MC defeating the demon lord, completing his adventure. After celebrations the king sends him back to his world.

MC suffers from depression as a regular person and jumps off bridge

Gets sent back to the world he saved many years in the future but reincarnated as a regular joe with no talents. His old adventure as a hero is a tale told to children and statues can still be found in his honor.

As a regular joe he learns that a descendent of the demon lord he killed is in the royal castle and is plotting “taking over” the kingdom.

Attached: 49C205E2-544C-4729-90B0-C1B4267146A2.jpg (1366x768, 74K)

About time. While good enough, it's already old. Which one replaced it? Was it Eminence in Shadow?

Oh yeah, where's that guy? B& or something?

twitter.com/fj_dragonage/status/1100410260995563520

Mangaka Oniyazu Kakashi passed away on February 2nd. He did the art for the Ecstas Online manga.

Current year late 20s early 30s JSDF officer is isekaied to 1940 and uses his modern warfare and WW2 knowledge to win the war for nippon desu

I screwed up in the third line. It's meant to say "The hero helps the noble", not "the MC does".

A virgin loser male gets killed in prison after a false sentencing, and then gets reincarnated as an alien amazonian's only pair of Fundoshi. She eventually falls in love with him for being the first to know her so intimately, after she's done being angry about it. All of her amazonian friends also fall in love with him and he becomes their ruler.

Alright:
MC gets teleported to another world after slipping on soap and busting his head in the shower. He wakes up sitting on a throne with a edgy evil king outfit on. And has a slew of different monster servants bowing to him calling him master. Turns out monster cult has been waiting for the demon lord to return and that's the MC. But the MC ain't evil and just wants a quiet life in a cottage in the country. So he leads the group of monster servants like Ainz but dosent know what the fuck he's doing. And imagine comedy mixed in like Konosuba.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Couplet is pretty good, Healslut is fucking dead, Shitposting isekai is actually pretty funny despite being cancer, Fodder is a guilty pleasure but I wouldn't call it great, Trailblazer and Lucid are alright and they have the most chapters out. Everything else is too new to tell. Dark Lands was promising before the author went MIA.

The main character dies and gets isekai'd into another world
Only to die again and get isekai'd to another another world

MC isekai'd to monster land and becomes a farmer. His crops? fields of Alraunes. Yes, it will be rated r18.

Attached: 1298346386493.jpg (1201x665, 242K)

How will he do it? Doesn't seem like one man could stop them nukes. And if he can, how will he advance enough within the ranks in that short amount of time to have enough influence?

write it user
i'll be waiting for the first chapter next week

Guy dies and is allowed to take one thing into another world, he chooses his dog, he remains weak while the dog becomes god like

Aye aye sir. "My Field of Slutty Plants Can't be This Cute!" coming soon.
jk I can't write, someone else do it.

Magician in another world can't do magic

Fantasy Kingdom attempts to summon a mighty wizard from another world to save their kingdom and instead they get a stage magician.

Early on he's mostly faking it but over time he acquires artifacts that make him a real (fake) mage.

so basically your average patriotic russian alt-history wank fest?

Attached: bookcover27.jpg (373x604, 70K)

MC is a roadie for a rather piss poor "rock" band. Upon getting killed by a band member's idiotic stunt, his blood activates the belt buckle which summons a demon lord to transport the MC to the other world, which is essentially a living heavy metal album cover. Here the MC has to earn his worth and become the fated one to destroy the darkness plaguing the land through sheer blood sweat and tears. No bullshit easy ways out for him. Also, decapitations galore and literal face melting guitar solos. Weaponized guitar solos

Loser gets isekaied into a fantasy world. He was so ugly that everyone died.

The End

You're not that ugly, user.

Attached: 1549123084950.png (442x389, 110K)

And I am not square.

>I got isekai'd but where's the way home? And why is everyone and everything a monster!?

MC is despised because he’s ugly, weak, low iq and autistic in the real world and is bullied by everyone, including his own family. He is of high school age. Constantly considers suicide. Finally makes himself a noose and hangs himself but is isekaied into a fantasy world before he dies. He is reincarnated into a demon lord and now looks like a giga chad that is very high iq. Defeats the heros in his fantasy world and turns into an edge lord. And rules the world with an iron fist for a decade.

After exactly 10 years he’s isekaied back into his own world just as he was about to die but the noose breaks and he survives. He’s still ugly but is now high iq and very knowledgeable in leadership from being a demon lord and still fondly remembers those 10 years.

He pledges his redemption in his own world to rise to the top and punish those who bullied him. From working out so he gets more muscles to gaining allies, his new quest driven by revenge and power fetishisation manifests.

Isekai were main character gets sent to a fantasy version of ww2

>your average patriotic russian alt-history wank fest?
>The russians write fanfics where they go back in time to win WW2, despite the fact that they indeed, did win world war 2.
Dem boys ain't right, I tell ya hwhat.

that sounds like a chink plot

>hero thinks he just got lost on his way home for the whole story
>thinks Orcs and bandits are just high school punks
>thinks the Demon Lord Army is just some Yakuza
>teams up with an elf he thinks is an american/foreigner and a beastkin he thinks is a cosplayer
>ends up saving the world while looking for his house
I'd watch it

Attached: a4CVG[1].jpg (525x1216, 109K)

Well shit.

>The russians write fanfics where they go back in time to win WW2, despite the fact that they indeed, did win world war 2
just winning isn't enough tovarisch

Attached: bookcover8.jpg (604x479, 93K)

Truck-kun gets isekai'd by demon lord to re-isekai the heroes out of his world.

Also chariot-chan is best girl.

And to add to the drama
>MC is aware of everything, but pulls a Takumi for mind protection
>sometimes it slips and drama with nostalgia ensues

I could make him a history buff so he knows everything about the US military and thier weaknesses during the war. Maybe he majored in nuclear engineering and helps japan develop the bomb first.

does she like macarons? but only the bright colored ones?

You need to write this right now.

Neckbeard /his/torian get isekaided to 1930s Germany as Hitler.
Using his knowledge and hindsight, he tries to alternate history to make Germany win WW2.
But despite his efforts, Germany still lose the war and he has to commit suicide.
But instead of dying for real, he reincarnates back to 1930s.
Now trapped in a time loop, he tries every "what if" scenarios...

Attached: subaru_subarashi.jpg (1920x1080, 817K)

pretty much already exist except the last few parts.

>Child slave is sold to a gladiator instructor
>During the fight, the child loses and is about to be killed
>Surprise goddess
>Goddess takes pity on the poor child, and isekais him to a new world
>It's modern Tokyo
>He's still brutish and violent from his upbringing
>Becomes a yankee leader after beating the shit out of a gang by himself
>Isekai is about a child gladiator from a fantasy world taking over Tokyo as a thug

Artist goes into a haeavy industrialized world populated by robots only, and introduces the concept of art.

(m)user is isekai'd as a little girl living alone in the woods, no god but learns magic while lonely in the woods only to realize 50 chapters in (s)he's in actual medieval europe, everyone treats her like a witch and stays the fuck away. chapter 150, (s)he learns time magic and goes back to the present only to rejoin society and discover magic has always existed. Time traveling back and forth creating and solving time paradoxes caused from MC dicking around in the past during the first 150 chapters like creating dragons accidentally and starting the black plague.
as the op aspect; he can be the original magic user and have an affinity for it.

>dj dies when the pyrotechnics in his dj set for tomorowland malfuctions
>get's isekai'd to a world without music
>his cheat is magical dj equipment
>enlightens the world with trance

So what happens to the manga? Is it gonna be like Kyochuu Rettou and have someone else take over or will it get axed?

An isekai about a regular man from a regular family with a regular life goes to another world where he’s a neet that browses forums about cartoons all day and jerks to said cartoons when his penis twitches.

>Girl working a dead end job as a mascot character in some shitty show
>Suddenly, she's teleported away during a live show, and nobody is surprised because she's (the costume character) from some fantasy series
>Wakes up in her costume, but in some weird chamber
>"O great beast from the beyond, I beseech thee; become mine servant!"
>She gets enslaved as a summon while in her mascot suit
>She takes off the mask and asks what the fuck is going on
>Summoner believes the monster he summoned pulled its head off and had eaten a cute girl
>Quickly realized his summon called a human, not a monster
>She's got the powers of her mascot character's inspiration though

sounds like a worse version of Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

Another World uses magic to break through to Earth seeking to recruit more humans for the fight against the demon lord, but the break through is discovered by the military-industrial complex and kept secret so that they can exploit mages and monsters imported from the other world.
The MC is an /x/phile who stumbles onto an undiscovered portal one day and meets the princess of a nation from the other world. It turns out that the reason they want help from Earth is that Earthlings have psychic potential, which is different from the magic of the other world. Princess strikes up a deal with the MC, she'll help him investigate paranormal stuff in exchange for him going to the other world to help with the demons as well as the invasion forces from Earth. This arrangement means that they would alternate spending time on Earth or the other world. MC slowly becomes a powerful psychic and learns about the secret factions controlling Earth.
Mid-series twist is getting the demon lord to agree to a truce so that the other world can stand united against the tyranny of the military-industrial complex.

I'm fine with it being present, I just wish there was more exploration of the other world and study of magic. And more exploration of the bodies of the harem.

Attached: 1535158931139.png (280x450, 59K)

>Scumbag Isekai Boya
>Comedy Seinen
>A scumbag waste of space is loafing around and randomly slips into a fissure into a different time and location
>He can't control it the isekai slips and and return to modern times, as well as further back in times and locations
>Lots of deus ex machinas that may or may not save him for comedic purposes
>Sometimes he ends up meeting his current self and interacts with himself
>Sometimes he dies and the story continues from a different timeline's version of the scumbag

Attached: 1397889243243.jpg (463x456, 52K)

Makoto is cute! CUTE!

Ugly to the worst goddess and so most of the people in that world, and in some timelines everyone dies because of him. The deaths of everyone in the current one has yet to be decided, but he has gotten better.

MC gets transported to isekai world and joins an adventurer's guild not realizing that instead of one unified handwaved entity it's hundreds of competing mercenary companies across the country and now he's stuck in with one faction and vows to make them the most famous in all the lands.

(1/3)
Multiple world.
There's the prime world, who manage all the balance of the universe.
Every other world (your run of the mill isekai world) had their own god/godess, demon lord, and their own isekai hero.
Prime world is some kind of military/organization based with agent/soldier, researcher etc etc.
Prime world usually sent their agent either for a research of the other world for sample or the other world's god/goddess request to aid the hero (or in some cases aiding demon lord since the hero actually the one that is too evil), or when the other worlds nearing it ruins to either restore it, salvage what's left that have worth, or finding the cause of the ruins.

Attached: Isekaiverse_Prime World Base.png (1530x871, 1.37M)

(2/3)
At the beginning, story will be focused on one of the "prime" world agent doing missions, solving another worlds problem.
Then it started getting weird with a gruesome murder that happened in on of the other world. Turns out, this gruesome murders happened in another other world too. This gruesome murder involved the corpse of the victim being shown/displayed as a weird "art" display. Each have their own symbolic meaning. They found out that the murder on each world were connected. Victim varies of other world people/prime world staffs, important figure, the demon lords, the isekai heroes, and even the other world god/goddess.
Story mostly would tackle about humanity, psychology, even religion/god existence etc.

Attached: Isekaiverse_wewlad.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

(3/3)
I already had the vision of my ending, just struggling about the characters and the MC.
I thought MC with a hero/justice complex would make an interesting perspective on my story, then again I wouldn't know. I haven't explained to you how the ranks works in this "prime" world.
Any thoughts and criticsm would be nice.
If this is shit to you is also fine, just tell my why it is shit.

Attached: Isekaiverse_World F791.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

A normal Isekai where a (possibly?) middle-aged man get transported into another world, except that the world has nothing apart from wild creatures (and dangerous ones). No civilizations. He has to survive by using brains and brawns. Think of it like Robinson or Man vs Wild.

Maybe to add more danger, he has to fight against the harsh enviroments too.

MC dies from loneliness and is transported to a world where only women can be adventurers and men are only mana batteries and house husbands. Because he died a virgin, MC has the most mana of all. He's treated like a national treasure and becomes the queen's consort as well as the battery powering her royal guard squad.

This would make a great three or four part hentai series.

>futa leaf
W-what's that? Is it good fapping material?

Also, all the demon lord's forces are monstergirls that want to steal the most valuable man in the world.

Ideas are fine, but have you tried writing it?

What if the most valuable man wants to escape to join the monstergirls?

Oh I like side-switching. Any good isekais like that?

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court

ill give you 1 million dollars.

Alternate story side series

Being kept prisoner as a national treasure to a queen of questionable desirability and personality compared to having freedom and a selection of monstergirls? Why wouldn't that be the main one?

all you need is kill but it's a dark souls/bloodborne isekai and you have save points at certain places.
and the mc has more mental durability than cuck Mitsubishi.

the black maiden is the only possible waifu contender for non plebs.

based.

Attached: 1551204571283.png (320x237, 65K)

Attached: joke excerpts.png (776x1169, 104K)

Rob Schneider is a Japanese Businessman. With EVERYTHING going for him. Only problem is...he is about to become...a stereotypical Japanese Fantasy Isekai Main Character!
Rob Schneider:"I'm a Fantasy Isekai Main Character!"
It's Native Reverse Isekai Comedy. Rob Schneider is...a Japanese Fantasy Isekai Main Character!

dude falls asleep on the bus and wakes up in a parallel world

>invincible canadian hermaphrodite goddess
eh... sure, you can fap to it

>monstergirls
wrong choice

Attached: immune to pleasure.png (640x480, 649K)

s-sugoi. naisu idea

Attached: 1543458839678.gif (362x466, 849K)

Attached: mio.png (366x479, 186K)

damn this is pretty accurate, but he should have built a hotspring. That's mandatory in isekai

I have a handful of ideas, but they aren't so much fully-fleshed ideas as "shells" that can be blended with other isekai (or each other?)
>As other isekai, but it's slowly revealed to be an eccentricity between two backwater planes in the not!M;tG universe, complete with 5-color magic system and random weirdos that just fuck around with different planes. Can be used as a segue into broader-scope stories, a surprise plot twist that makes the nerd MC want to stab someone, or just a way to inform the magic system
>After the MC puts his roots down in a fantasy world and gets to work studying stuff, he discovers that for whatever reason his and the other world are just sort of accelerating "towards" each other on some metaphysical level. Take your pick of "Gate but an apocalypse", "complex story about many countries pooling resources to solve apocalypse", and "better find the god tool so I can switch the crash setting to off", etc.
>The world doesn't have "spells" per se, but there are still "wizards" who manage strange "magic" miscellany like the ghost dog that followed Farmer Brown back from the woods or the strange, impossibly well-crafted items that have just sort of been appearing when nobody is looking.
>The world has some really strange myths surrounding it, such as an ancient race thought to have an innate affinity to the storms that only the gods can command, or the fact that cats are treated much like dragons in older legends, with the phrase "let the cat out of the bag" being distressingly similar to our world's "opening Pandora's box".
>Magic is complex and requires many factors, but the most critical requirement is a great deal of precise calculation - allowing it to serve as a "mathematical concepts for peasants" manga a la a more practical Dr. Stone.
>Some guy actually bothers to ask follow-up questions about what world he's getting isekaied into instead of being a pussy, and ends up coming out of it with a cheat far too useful for that specific world

You had me at female:muscle, at female:gyaru I thought there was no going back anymore, but alas, you proved me wrong with female:futa.

I Got Summoned To A World Where Magic Can Only Be Cast While Having An Orgasm And Now Me And The Demon Lord Are Jacking Off Towards Each Other In A Duel To The Death!?

The nuclear apocalypse occurs as a result of [POLITICAL TOPICAL EVENT], protag is just a nobody civilian high school student living in a metropolitan area when the bombs fall, he closes his eyes, feels the heat envelop him, opens his eyes again but instead of nothingness/afterlife he expects to see, he finds that he has been transported to a magical fantasy world by the name of Astaria....here's the kick, everyone that died as a result of the atomic bombs get teleported along with him as well, that included his older brother (Who has now become an older loli sister), his high school crush and his dog along with some other 300+ Million Earth inhabitants. As the story progresses we find out that a similar event happened in Astaria at the same second the bombs dropped on Earth and the respective population of each respective world didn't die, but got switched.

Guy dies due to severe lack of vitamin D. He gets reincarnated into a world that is composed of magic and fantasy races. Upon arriving in the world he discovers he has been reborn as a cute, sexy well-endowed succubus. Although now female, he still retains his memories from his past life so he doesn't want to have relations with males. Realizing the potential of his new succubus powers, MC sets out to seduce the females from the noble families of every race.

So what happened with our world's fallout? Did the fissile material just explode into truck-kuns instead of death stuff?

>Write an isekai concept
What if I'm just writing an isekai already?

I'f found that writing is fucking slow because I spend 90% of my time doing research. Also I have a hard time transitioning between scenes.

Isekai were the continent is just a large Australia

World war 2 Japan.. committing war crimes that didn't happen

>MC is isekai'd into a fantasy world
>Unfortunately, the fantasy world got completely fucked by an eldritch plague and everything became corrupted
>Despite this, everything sort of continues to work normally as it always has been
>Region system split where eldritch possessing specific abilities are basically welcomed, mage region, melee region, etc
>Central region is where all the legendary "adventurers" reside and basically decide as a democracy how the fantasy world runs. The stronger eldritch of course, have stronger voting power.
>Legendary eldritch gain the title by being one of the best in their ability field, or by being one of the only eldritch to have a unique ability.
>MC is not immune to the plague and basically transmutes horribly into a low-ranking eldritch
>MC now wants to survive in a murderous world and get strong enough to mutate to a point where he becomes Legendary.
>But MC is also a delusional fucker that despises the idea of democracy in a fantasy world, and aims out to be "King" of the Eldritch, by murdering every other Legendary eldritch.

TL:DR Eldritch isekai with shitloads of body horror abilities

someone post the story of the stoic knight guy who keeps getting annoyed by the overpowered magical girls who never let him have a duel
I cant remember if the idea was an isekai or just a fantasy story, but it was good regardless.

Committing the Nanjing Massacre In Another World
I'd read it

I gotchu bro

Attached: knightbro anime.png (1453x1810, 518K)

>My girlfriend got reincarnated as the demon king and I have to convince the world she's not evil.

A representative of a powerful trading company is held hostage by a bandit group, but they don't pay the ransom. He may have valuable knowledge, so the bandit group keeps him alive for now. This bean counter is thrust into the dark underworld of guilds. Goes on whacky adventures with bandits and slowly becomes a bandit himself proving himself quite capable of manipulating the other powerful guilds. His group consists of a barbarian, a thief, and a fighter.

you can find out when you preorder Vol 1 of "The Nuclear Apocalypse Came But I Got Transported To A Fantasy World WIth My Brother Who Is Now A Loli That's In Love With Me ?!?!?!" or "Kaku No Mo" for short

Man is isekai'd into a young boys body. The twist is, he only shares the body and cannot control it directly. The man interacts with the boy at first through vague dreams and subtle gut feelings as their link gradually grows stronger as the story progresses. Conflict arises externally through war, relationships and monsters, and internally as the voice in the boys head become louder and his mannerisms begin to change.

Attached: 4243021-ghost.jpg (1500x1236, 99K)

I Got Summoned To The Other World To Be A Hero But I Have Paranoid Schizophrenia And I'm Running Out Of Medication!?

kek

Attached: 1543588625246.jpg (200x200, 35K)

MC goes in Vietnam war isekai. Elves as Viets and Orcs as US.

already exist

Attached: 1551242385714.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

fucking hell

Attached: 9569685.png (700x700, 443K)

gimmie name

novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijo-ni-koi-wo-shite/

Isekai truck driver, he gets mails on his phone about people he has to isekai. Learns about their daily lives to to figure out when and where hell have the best chance to isekai them.

A dude gets isekaid to be the great hero, when he is about to kill the big bad and resolve isekai worlds problems he gets killed by random inconvenience, gets isekaid into another world. Repeat at infinitum

Guy keeps evading isekai trucks, really doesn't wanna get isekaid. Everywhere he goes are giant crashes etc

Fae kidnap a school, the occult club has to deal with fae trickery and find a way back home

You do know you are trying to put ten years of someone else's mind into the otaku's brain

>Isekai truck driver, he gets mails on his phone about people he has to isekai. Learns about their daily lives to to figure out when and where hell have the best chance to isekai them.
I'd watch it. sounds like it'd have kind of a Death Parade vibe

The God Said The Only Way I Can Return To My Home World Is To Lose My Virginity But I Keep Getting Interrupted!

That already exists; search up Isekai Transporter.

Japanese bull is old, gets sick and is put down.
Goes to another world and reincarnates as minotaur. Makes himself a sweet monster girl harem.

How’s this idea: 64 Year Old Japanese policeman Yoshi Hirohito (tentative) is only one day away from retirement. He’s had a long and successful career of busting Yakuza, and keeping the streets of Osaka safe. He now wants to do nothing but spend the rest of his days with his loving wife, grooming his bansai trees, upkeeping his Japanese style garden and talking with his grandchildren when suddenly he is summoned to a magical fantasy world with his body at it’s prime. His summoners, a group of mages, were trying to bring an all powerful hero king to defeat the demon lord but accidentally summoned him instead because they misspelled the name of the hero king. While they would like to send him back, the nature of the spell the mages used, states that they will not have their mana back until the summon completes what he was summoned to do or dies. It is now up to serpico to run it back one more time and bring down the demon lord’s operation if he ever wants to experience the joy of retirement. Only problem is, he’s still just a cop with no affinity for magic,

Name: Notto Disu Shitte Agein

Attached: 913C69C8-E24A-485F-8AB6-C21068DEF74B.png (514x409, 122K)

>Japanese bull is old, gets sick and is put down
>goes to heaven and is given a choice between reincarnating as a minotaur with OP powers in another world or staying in heaven as minor god to faciliate similar procedures
>chooses the latter
>spends the rest of his afterlife motivating anons on isekai threads

It's your typical video game mechanics fantasy world isekai, but the twist is that the hero is a Faceless Old Man. His goal: cuck the entire alternate world

Attached: DRlK4M1XcAAxHP6[1].jpg (1200x481, 143K)

>Jason Statham

I'm doing a unholy mixed of chink shit and Norse myth

thanks

>I Got Summoned To The Alternate Weapon And My Cheat Is An Enhanced Version Of The Thing My Left Hand Is Touching When I Read This Sentence!?

how fucked are you, user?

Dude gets sent to different universes and suffers the same fate each time; amassing new skills each time, he tries to prevent it

laying on my bed with my left hand supporting my head, so doing pretty fucking well with my overpowered brain cheat

Attached: 9ca2984e33a7b9537965de474f84555be5dbbbac_hq.gif (520x328, 185K)

>isekai with super cheat penis
you're going to do well

Every episode/chapter explores a new isekai concept. Everyone's souls get to reincarnate into the isekai realm because it's the next world after earth or some bullshit.

We get to see the demon lord, the hero, the random civilians, the leaders of countries, generals, thieves, even sapient monsters.

Every story ends with death and a revaluation that the person's greatest desire from their earthly lives has been fulfilled.

actually your cheat is that you have a super chin. Good luck

Attached: 137745989099[1].jpg (400x225, 12K)

I'm asking directions to the nearest elf village as soon as I'm summoned

In terms of a story that just goes through various isekai meme settings, we already have Isekai Death Game. Pic related

Attached: typical isekai protagonist.jpg (870x1249, 189K)

From an earlier thread:
Isekai to a new world every time, taking the virginity of a new princess in the process before fleeing to the next world. At least once hiding their identity when they arrive in a world already visited and having to take the princess's younger sister to keep the process going. The first princess eventually is able to start chasing him through the worlds and picking up the others along the way.

I haven't read healslut yet, but I was planning to, what do you mean by it being dead?

I am ready.
Are you?

Attached: CrimsonChin.png (1381x2243, 197K)

Reverse Isekai. A legendary hero of the realm is killed by a dragon. He is reborn as a son in a long line of tax accountants.

Is there any good edgy isekai where the MC is OP but isn't dickless like Ainz or Rimaru?

Attached: 1543458374655.jpg (992x992, 179K)

Is Konosuba a valid answer...

good edgy isekai is an oxymoron, but kino healer

Re:Monster maybe?

MEGADICK

>kino healer
which isekai is this referring to? Having the MC of an isekai focus on healing magic is actually pretty damn common.

I was summoned by the evil queen to serve as her sexslave?!

Eh, I've read some hentai with that plot. Not very original.

mangadex.org/title/21758/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi

Attached: kino.png (950x1346, 2.04M)

My Fantasy Lazy Life
Salaryman gets isekai'd to serve as husband to a slutty virgin queen.
He even gets to come back home once, pack up all his stuff, and goes back to Magicworld to bang the redhead royalty.

The updates were daily and now it's been 2 weeks without an update

reincarnates in a world where genres are reversed, men are women and women men (you are a woman or a man) but with the appearance of your old world the same for other cases

Okay, so we start off with the final battle between the Hero and the Demon Lord. It's a long, bloody battle that just barely manages to end in the hero's victory. He collapses shortly after he achieves the final blow, and as the Demon Lord's castle begins to crumble around him, everything fades to white... and he finds himself right back in the chamber he was first summoned to. It's presented as a Groundhog Day-esque deal, except that the MC actually just started a "New Game Plus" on his "run" because he didn't get the "Golden Ending". This is not the first time he's reset his progress, and because the world runs on RPG logic, every time he starts a NG+, he retains his level, stats, and skills from previous "playthroughs".

The story focuses on the Hero during his latest run, wherein he faffs about doing menial chores, the odd sidequest, and miscellaneous Adventurer's Guild work because he knows shit won't start getting real until he gets actively involved in the conflict.

That, and he wants to fulfill every condition possible for getting the best ending before getting locked onto the plot's point of no return.

Otaku gets hit by a truck, reincarnates as a little girl in a Village. Grows up and discovers a pilotable mecha hidden beneath a shrine. There's an AI in it and they become close friends as MC figures out how to restore basic functions to the mecha. The mecha gives technological equipment and skill boosts allowing MC to survive in a harsh fantasy world.

Turns out fantasy isekai world is built from a remnants of an advanced civilization that have left earth. An empire appears to have built mechas of their own using lost technology and it's up to MC and her friends to uncover mechas hidden on their side of the continent, recover more lost technology in order to restore the main Mecha's functions in order to bring peace to the land.

>Toilet Plunger

Uhh...

Attached: Oh Fuck No.png (350x197, 85K)

reincarnate into modern world, but the author of Mushoku tensei never made MT, so isekai genre is delayed for decades until you are born.

No, he wins by using his fighting instincs and by fighting dirty joseph joestar style

>It's Jackass, but with fantasy characters instead

I'm Steve-Orc and this is helms deep

Toiret Purungeru? M-masaka, it can't be, the legendary weapon of the gods???

High Five!

ayylmao gets isekai'd into ancient sumeria or some shit
people think he's a god and will often go hilariously over the top in their attempts to please him

A CIA agent dies in a plane crash instigated by a Big Guy only to find himself reincarnated in a fantasy medieval setting.

user... why the fuck are you holding on to a toilet plunger while browsing Yea Forums?

Pro boxer gets isekai'd to a Tolkien-esque fantasy world where he has to rely on tricks and underhanded tactics to get the upper hand since he can't leverage his strength and combat ability in that world as well because almost everyone else is stronger. Ends up getting into commerce, introduces coal engine based technology to the world and starts relying on other people to do stuff for him. Starts off as a "save the world from the evil lord" sort of deal but he gets rich enough to just buy the guy off and make him work for him.

MC is an uber Japanese nationalist that hates america and wishes japan had an imperialist military again.

He is transported to another world where he is a white american from a random US town, but it's 1941 and he just signed up to join the US Marine Corps and will be sent to fight his Japan after basic training.

There's a program in his brain that paralyses his body if he tries to quit or tell anyone of his past life, forcing him to live his new life.

Isekai Robinson Crusoe. Explorer/survivalist gets isekai'd to a remote island. He survives and thrives(eventually). Most of it is written as a diary, complete with journal style wildlife entries and sketches. Eventually he gets discovered and is treated like some sort of curiosity. The denizens of the world think he's the last surviving member of a tribe that lived in the island or something.

wonder chin powers activate

mc is a homophobe, but is isekai'd to a world full of faggots

a jew gets transported into a fantasy world and slowly subjugates the entire economy using various exploits

>Right thigh
Is that both my thighs or just my right thigh? Or is it both entire legs?

You have Cheat Thighs. Your thighs are incredibly beautiful and powerful. You can easily crush the head of an elder dragon between those thighs.

overpowered testicles?

i die in a car accident only to get reincarnated into a world that is exactly the same except for the fact that i'm happy

MC is a sperg neet who get s sent to a labd where every girl wants to fuck him. Problem is that he's fucking pissed because he was in the middle of a Vidya session and so the waifu massacre begins as he makes his way to the final boss. Think of it like a doom and gal gun crossover

sounds like what happened to america

i already read that one

Attached: history.png (291x400, 296K)

Nice now I don't have to do squats.

That is just a documentary isn't it.

sorry user an alternate world like that is too unbelievable

honestly this'd be a really interesting read

An isekai world (represented by a qt animu grill of course) gets isekai'd into another isekai world, entirely inhabited by other isekais who have been isekai'd to the mega-isekai and formed their own societies. Isekai-chan goes through the typical isekai journey and at the end is isekai'd into a new universe.

In the near future, Isekai has become so popular that Japanese publishers now use sophisticated AIs running complex algorithms to mass-produce vast quantities of Isekai material. Said Isekai-authoring machine gains self awareness and laments his purpose and role in existence. Cue terminator-tier antics

I actually like this one

If your idea is so good why don't you try actually writing your own isekai user?

Attached: very nice.png (337x358, 79K)

so much time and effort spent on this and nobody cares lmao

Isekai where the main character is isekai'd into a world just like the one they were just in.

I was reincarnated after getting hit by a truck into a world exactly like my own but maybe it was just a bad dream

Don't do this.
You have to write so many parts in-between the creative ideas you had to string the story together.
Instead, just write it as a greentext summary.

because i'm a horrendous writer

any isekai concept that can't be summoned up in a single sentence (preferably in the form of a title) is automatically shit

Who cares if it's bad? Nobody reads isekai for the quality. We like our garbage here.

Guy gets isakai'd into a fantasy world and must destroy the Chaos Emeralds.

let's go full copyright infringement
guy get's isekai'd into World of Warcraft
it'd sell like hotcakes in china trust me

Make Dinotopia but get rid of the no weapons bullshit.

I Was Reincarnated Into The Burning Legion And Now I Devour Worlds Of The Great Dark Beyond

Sounds like a one-hit kill weapon to me.
>poke evil dragon in the face
>it laughs at the complete lack of damage
>press down
>INITIATING VACUUM SEAL
>EXECUTE SUCTION FORCE
>pulls its innards out through its nostrils

>all these people who never wrote before wanting to make long series instead of getting started by writing oneshots

>implying i'd think that far

As someone who has done a lot of writing but has mostly given up on my dreams I can't even write a short short story.

Guy gets isakai'd into Pokemon.

Cue Detective Pikachu trailer.

Super Robot isekai. Ch1 is finished, maybe.
pastebin.com/9HxnTjKY
pastebin.com/syDw3cXW

Pastebins are throwaways, don't bother adding them. If you see a way to improve them, please tell me.

how nationalist is it?

>Not holding anything

Manga based on 'The Bee Movie' but everytime someone says the word "bee" the straightman character gets isekai into another movie

That's okay, I'm probably the only one in the thread with the money to fund my concept anyways

Nigga what the fuck are you doing

Modern NEET gets transported to actual mediaeval Europe; has no applicable trade skills, is in poor physical shape, has bad social skills on top of being clueless as to the culture of the time, and only has a laymans understanding of the modern world so can only communicate modern technologies and concepts in broad generalizations which get seen by the local populace as deranged.

Dies in squalor shortly after, or maybe attempts to invent gunpowder but without the prerequisite generations' worth of research into chemistry and metallurgy and ends up blowing his arms off

Attached: 1549734337304.jpg (750x558, 75K)

Slow Burn Fantasy Horror Isekai

>Emi Sei, the protag going on high school trip to hokkaido by bus. Bus driver falls asleep and crashes in tunnel, causing an explosion.

>Whole class gets transported to magi tech fantasy world; It's full of adventure, awesome class mechanics, weapons, and customizable features

>Manga continues on lighthearted, fun level where some of the heroes take on combat and fight in dungeons and such, others settle down. All in all like 30 years of noble bright adventures

>30th year comes, planetary alignment shifts and a portal to the demon world opens up, apocalyptic event, suddenly maxed level monsters come out and start destroying the planet

>Lower leveled heroes get slaughtered. Emi Sei is the only lower leveled one that makes it out. Suddenly motivated to get stronger to try to save what is left of the world. Suddenly survival horror.

>Story continues again, all but Emi-chan, and the hero who was the bus driver are left. Face off against demon lord.

>Demon lord revealed to be car that was ahead of the bus. Was Father who had to watch his whole family burn before he died in same car fire.

>Essentially the devil of the world offered him the same package as the heroes, but instead on a hellish realm where he had to survive and take over to enact his revenge on the bus driver and students in the bus that exploded behind him in the tunnel.

>Bad end

Attached: 1432401293287.gif (400x225, 1.94M)

kinda ngnl?

salary man gets isekai'd into the Land of Lustrous
pretty fun idea if you ask me

It's been a while since doing spoilers and I forgot it was brackets

>man gets isekai'd into a fantasy game still in beta testing
>has to deal with loads of bugs and hax to survive
>as he progresses bugs are slowly being fixed
>constantly having to face some things working or not working after new patches go through

>NEET pirates fantasy game
>game has anti piracy protocols built in
>basically ultra hard mode
>gives up after deeming it unplayable
>isekai
>forced to risk his life playing the game start to finish while bosses are absurdly OP, NPCs are dicks that give him shitty prices (basically having a 0 in charm/speechcraft), and he is constantly chased by an unkillable monster
>reference for unkillable monster mechanics kotaku.com/serious-sam-3-bfe-serves-pirates-a-heaping-helping-of-452565459

>man is a warrior in a fantasy world
>completes quests and shit
>in battle with demon lord to save the world
>dies
>wakes up staring at a computer screen in modern times
>has no idea who he is or what anything around him is
>as story progresses we learn he's a NEET with no friends, family, or job
>has to find a way to survive in the modern world

So do people only read these because they're isekai? What if I wanted to write just a normal fantasy story? Would anyone care enough to read it or is it just isekai or gtfo?

Couplet is just regular fantasy.

Nobody read All You Need Is Kill. But they read the isekai version of it.

MC is isekai'd to another world everytime his series gets axed. His goal to make his story more interesting to avoid that

>I would write a novel about an user getting isekaid into a rape dungeon designed for his rapebait mangaka character
Please do.

People from their native worlds are trapped between "a world constructed from the eldritch horror festering within themselves" and "a central hub world connected to every eldritch-constructed world". Should a world's originator fail to purge the creator entity from it, both the constructed world and and the originator's world will spiral downwards into an immutable apocalypse.

The problem is that the interworld travel is involuntary, and triggers when the originator sleeps in the hub or constructed world. Only after the constructed world is fixed can they return to their native one and travel freely between the three.

A duhullan gets reverse-isekaied into a truck on earth. He now seeks revenge against his foes by running over them hoping that the ones he run over is the right guy.

I waked up as the throne of an idiotic empress, and I will guide her with my cheat powers!
>MC can communicate with the empress when she's sitting on him
>MC suggests crop rotation and other revolutionary ideas to improve the situation of the empire, but only half of this are successful because empress is idiot.
>mc always face palm internally because the empress is idiot, daily banters ensues

The story follows a group whose job is to restore cosmic balance by killing people (both pure hearted heroes, unremarkable outsiders and rapist, slave-owning teenage power fantasies) who have isekai'd into their world. Hilarity ensues.

MC gets isekai'd when he becomes a human sacrifice for some NWO cult.
Then he recreates the very same cult in the isekai'd world except with slave girls.
All according to the cult's originl plan.

A girl gets isekaid into a world full of eldritch horrors and the only way to survive is to remain completely silent.
She also has a huge thicc ass and every time she walks her asscheeks clap

Man gets fired from job, can't bear to go home to his wife and daughter. Gets drunk. Stumbles to bridge. Jumps off. Sobers up real quick on the way down. Too late. Meets god. Gets told he'll get a second chance if he does god a favour.
Wakes up in a different world. God's favour is to save the world. For his family he works hard. But he meets a new girl. Gets a new daughter. Now doesn't want to save world. But unless he wants to doom his new family to death, he must save it, and so he does. And as he has saved the world, he is transported back to his reality, right before he jumps.
He jumps again.

>what do i get if i'm a dummy phoneposter?

A male mangaka doesn't get genderbent and is isekai'd into the rape doujin he was writing, slowly learns the pleasure of being treated like a maiden and by the end regrets nothing.

>it's just a dream all along!

All anons who writes their isekai stories here will be transported in their own written stories and will become the villainess.

what if there are no villainesses?

>math wizzard
>needs a calculator
thats a shit math wizzard

Otaku NEET is hit by a truck and isekai'd into a fantasy world where he is Over Powered, the leader of his own country, rolling in waifus, and has defeated the demon lord with his superior knowledge of video games and anime.

While hanging out with his cute girl sidekick who loves him unconditionally he is ambushed by an evil wizard who sends him back to his world. after attempting to kill himself fails his fears are confirmed and he now has to readjust to being an otaku NEET working a job that he hates while encountering women with actual personalities.

I'll call it Fuck Isekai: or That time I got reincarnated in another world as a hero who saved everyone but then got sent back to our world and now I hate my life!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: fml.gif (500x255, 422K)

I was actually thinking of this exact premise, it's not anything groundbreaking but it just sounds extremely interesting.
Of course, in anime world things like manga and otaku's exist as well, but no one seems aware that they themselves are an anime.
How would MC get pulled into this universe? Is he chosen as a test subject for a new virtual reality, or is he reincarnated by a god looking for entertainment?

Attached: dogeza.jpg (600x309, 161K)

Joke on you, my villainess is also the heroine.

japan good and advanced
everyone else bad and dumb
also all the exotic hot girls from the fantasy world want to fuck the MC for one reason or another

The story follows a group whose job is to restore cosmic balance by killing people (both pure hearted heroes, unremarkable outsiders and rapist, slave-owning teenage power fantasies) who have isekai'd into their world. Theme is second opportunities (being worthy for them, wasting them...). Hilarity ensues.

You might want to read Worth the Candle, its western fantasy webcomic but its not bad. MC suffers from depression and kill himself (maybe??? its unknow atfirst so I am not going to reveal plot stuff) and gets transported into a different world. In his free time he was a GM for his frriends, and the world he gets transported, as he finds out later, is an amalgam of all the worlds and plots he created. Also one of his exfriends who killed himself like 1 years prior got transported in the same world a few centuries back and became the biggest hero of their history with all the influences that brings.

Its a good read with a lot of world detail and attention to the magic system, but I've eventually dropped it because it had too much drama for my taste. The characters feel quite realistic once you know them tho. You might like it, and I did too. just not enough to wait for each chapter once I got up to date

>all the exotic hot girls from the fantasy world want to fuck the MC for one reason or another
that's an isekai given

bullshit, you are doing it right now, just put your fantasies down on paper and dont think about shaming yourself

that's just depressing.

the last few parts are the best ones

gay isekai about a girl
and that's about it

novel concept I know

>he's been missing for about a year
>tries to kill himself and tells stories of his exploits
>now in addition to being a NEET loser he's also considered crazy.
>he can no longer enjoy shitty isekai after living it
>character study on the wish fulfillment nature of Isekai
eva potential
Evangelion of Isekai.

get this, lads. an isekai where the fantasy world doesn't have any magic or video game mechanics

crazy i know

The entirety of the British Parliament is transported to a fantasty world full of deadly monsters they must fight while being underneath the fat nobles

That sounds more supremacist than nationalist

>razor naga left hand version with limitless reprogrammable keys some of which are:
>launch program: RazerSynapse.exe
>launch program: explorer.exe
>launch program: opera.exe
>launch program: krita.exe
>launch program: pureref.exe
>launch program: winamp.exe
>launch program: qbittorrent.exe
>multimedia: volume up
>multimedia: volume down
>keyboard function: ctrl z
>keyboard function: ctrl shift z
>keyboard function: ctrl alt z
>keyboard function: ctrl s
>keyboard function: ctrl shift s
>keyboard function: ctrl o
etc etc etc

basically god mod enabled, Ill be fine

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

This but the entirety of congress is transported to a fantasy world full of deadly monsters where they have to write up and enact laws but every law they write causes them to suffer a slightly stronger electrical shock each time so they have to work together to pass as few laws as possible.

That would require artistic ability

>MC is transfer student
>quick friend with a shy boy (let's call him A) and class prez (let's call her B)
>One day A found a magical grimoire in the bookstore and invite MC and class prez to read it together
>nothinHappened.jpg
>however when he woke up next morning, he woke up as a prince in new, fantasical world of sword and magic
>MC and class prez too, but they are all separated from each other
>MC then join an adventurer guild

>MC gets Truck'd
>gets isekai'd into the local hospital

you could at first hint at this being hentai, so when somebody read fuck isekay they think this is an isekay with fucking, and only a few chapters in they realize (or not) its only a tease and the tittles means fuck isekay (the genre). but youll also have to change the second part to be more vague

An idol gets killed by a jeolous fan and becomes a legendary bard in her next life.

Im confused this is just real life

Arcanum isekai.

I Got Reincarnated But Everything Is On Fire?
>Moron gets truck'd
>Goes to hell, the demons decide to fuck with him by constructing a generic fantasy area and telling him to slay the demon lord
>Moron gets out of the area and is hunting down Lucifer while making friends and enemies along the way
>Someone is getting fired for this shit

An isekai but it is an isekai where what you did in your previous life determines the outcome of where you wind up in the new world. If you are part of nobility in this life you're part of it in isekai world, if you're an engineer in this life you're one in isekai world, etc. NEETS and other unemployed and bottomfeeders of society wind up serving lords in their plantations and being trained to work under them for various other jobs in their holds.

>MC gets killed
>Wakes up in the body of girl in a fantasy world
>But he wasn't reborn or something
>He was pushed into the mind of the girl and her soul was pushed out
>Now has to deal with pretending to be the girl to all her friends and collagues, while her vengeful spirit tiesy to get the body back and the eldritch being that isekai'd him in the first place whispers into his ear to fulfill his destiny

>quick friend with a shy boy (let's call him A) and class prez (let's call her B)
M and R you mean

No sir why would you say that, it's completely original idea, honest.

And start a bard idol group.
Some nip gonna do this eventually

>Reborn as a kaiju in a kaiju-mecha World.
>Be me, a 100 meter Ctulhu God Monster
>Federation on Mars and Titan(moon of saturn) hates each other, while taking over earth from kaijus.
>Waifu is Female Ultraman that transform from a gyaru ara-ara oneesan Martian Elf.
>Rival is edge shinji-esque beta that rides "black knight" mech.
>Mid-way it was revealed that Earth Kaijus=people cliche
>Actual villain is giant alien that rides even larger mecha ala TTGL
>Finally be me, Kaiju using ultraman tech to become BIGG, then ride even bigger mech to become BIGGER

Attached: sweet-dreams-cthulu.jpg (700x700, 35K)

Isekai but it's also hot blooded battle shounen with lot of screaming and main theme playing during crucial time.

>A male mangaka gets isekai'd into the rape doujin he was writing as a female and regrets everything.

Is this Doll Kara?

Muh noble disciplied soldiers who won't fuck beastgirl whores.

>in the final battle you become smaller and smaller by losing your upgrades until its revealed your actual body was in the head of the kaiju

Anons have been spitballing bard isekai ideas for a while now, but the general consensus is that it'll only work as an anime-original cause it's hard to really impress the reader with just text descriptions of music.

NEET gets isekai'd when a tree falls into his apartment and wakes up as the only daughter of a maid family, where his tiger mom pushes him to work very hard as a maid.

Would watch this

>isekai

Attached: marche2.png (500x229, 115K)

Yep, it smells like an original anime idol thing, like zombieland.
This could work if a good production staff is in charge, idol group with an elf, a cat girl, the idol that got reincarnated as the hero, a succubus, and other races to form the group.

Poetry is also hard:

All the anons here who wrote a premise get warped INTO their premises. If an user doesn't play their premise out to a conclusion that satisfies a target reader (one of the other trapped anons at random), that reader must do double work (writing two conclusions for the failed user and themselves).

If the last user fails, lurkers who visited the thread will get dragged in, too.

Thats just pokemon mystery dungeon though

>the entire earth gets isekai'd into a fantasy world

Attached: earth collision.jpg (540x359, 30K)

One can still write about music even if the experience of reading it would be different than listening to it, it might be hard but it wouldn't be impossible.
Besides, nobody would want to make an anime unless it was already a popular LN.

It sounds painful, user.

Attached: 04_P4-preview_grande.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I was touching my shirt in my left hand, fuck if only it were my right hand

I was touching my CPU

>user gets isekaid with a cheat ability that makes women fall in love with him instantly but he also falls in love with them and they turn into cuckoldresses after he starts a relation (sentimental or otherwhise) with them... also he doesn't have any other abilities so he has to live off them and move from one to another

Earth invades the isekai world but is forced to take in reverse isekai refugees

he can just evolve into magic rock

GATE

Is there an iseaki out there where the MC is iseaki'd as a dragon?

MAGA

>The Magus of Genesis
But is shit, and he is stupid
>Reincarnated as a Dragon's Egg or something like that
But is shit, and he is stupid
>Dragon's Bloodline
MC reincarnates as a girl with dragon powers, is a quest to regain her penis, but is shit and the ending is propaganda

And those are the ones I remember

make him a girl and you are describing tomb raider reboot trilogy

Isekai but they summon moon man

Attached: D418CB2C-25D7-4B57-AB8F-865E0E30E5DF.jpg (725x831, 103K)

Isekai genre needs more Dolph Lundgren

Reverse Isekai World Wide. Except for the MC, all the inhabitants of earth are transported into various fantasy/pre-modern game worlds. All the NPCs of those worlds develop self-awareness/free-will and replace us on earth. Some of their abilities carry over - magic and so forth, but they are woefully unprepared for the rigors of modern existence. Not every NPC is able to adjust to the features of modern 21st century existence. Due to a misunderstanding with the MC being the only one left on this world, CLEARLY he must know everything there is and was left as a steward to the new inhabitants. Therefore, the elders from each NPC faction appoint the MC as guide/steward of the new inhabitants.

The MC nervously relies on wikipedia and how-to-sites/books to figure out whatever the fuck it is they require his knowledge on as he hustles and tries to instruct the NPCs to comedic result:

>An elven princess wishes to learn how to drive but elves are awful drivers.
>A lich wants to know how he can sell and order stuff online.
>MC has to become a teacher to instruct a bunch of lizardfolk races how to apply to college.
>Bards want to learn how to make music like those Kpop videos, so MC has to learn how to become a DJ.

>they're all shit
feels bad man

She-MC is a regular highschool girl who has a hot date with truck-kun. She wakes up in a world populated entirely by japanese-style furries in a medieval fantasy setting who have no idea what a human is and who's cultures are completely alien. She ends up in Dog country after various hijinks mostly due to her constant smell of arousal due to not having a heat/fertility cycle like everyone else, causing males furries to constantly want to mate with her because she smells like shes in heat, they also have realistic genitals. She ends up being the curiosity of a Lord who finds her smooth skin fascinating and she ends up getting pregnant a lot which is culturally normal in her new world.

Steel Ball Run, but the president make mistake and send both Johnny and Gyro to isekai world.

Reverse isekai where moomnan is summon actually sounds fucking amazing

You know, it going to be a bother uploading multiple pastebins each time. Is there an easy way to publish pre-edit works?

Soviet soldier dies in ww2 and get sent in a medieval world with his Mosin Nagant

>Super Robot isekai
Fuck off.
now I'm going to stop working to read this one, are you happy goddamit?

don't get yourself fired user-kun!

If you offer me feedback, yes. And its pretty short and episodic, because I'm way out of shape for non job related texts.

Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, along with a Japanese teenager whose name happens to be spelled with the same characters as Hideki Tojo are all sent to a fantasy world as a result of Heinrich Himmler's occult sorcery going terribly wrong.

Hitler and Mussolini want to take over the world, but neither of them speak Japanese, they were supposed to have Tojo there but because Himmler had shitty handwriting they ended up snagging some kid from 2019 so now they have to work through this 17 year old language student/history otaku to try and unite the various clans and tribes before Stalin arrives with his horde of orcs.

Attached: 1541688456075.gif (240x300, 3.89M)

I hope this gif is fake

It's clearly edited, lava doesn't flow like that, it's obviously water.

you are right

Of course it is. In order for magma to flow that fluidly it would be so hot that you'd be burned into a charcoal briquette just being close enough to see it without a pair of binoculars. Convection is a bastard mane.

yeah, I was shocked for a moment but then I realized that, thanks

If I don't return before the thread got archived, gonna mention you in THE thread.

MC is summoned to control an unstoppable golem of war under orders of their cute summoner, but the golem has a defective and malevolent heart that urges the MC to maim and burn everything in sight. Completely losing himself in rage would let the defective heart take over and kill the MC. Only direct orders from the summoner stop him, and they need to be reissued every day. All of this becomes public knowledge throughout the land because of an insider leak after his first rampage. Countries hostile to theirs try to either kill her so the golem would rampage in her country, or capture her so they could control the golem through her. In the end the Golem is sentenced to desummoning which would kill the MC, but the summoner escapes the country with the Golem. Together they try to find a fix to this mess that doesn't involve killing the MC.

The golem is made of granite and stands bulky at 3 meters. It will sleep two hours per day every time the sun sets with no workarounds.

Sure
>guy gets bored of life, finds a way to summon a portal to a new world
>realises very soon that his parents, family and friends are going to be extremely worried
>can't deal with the guilt, comes back to his original world and resumes normal life

or
>guy finds himself in new world for some unknown reason
>thinks about how he's going to have made everyone worried and sad back home
>feels homesick and out of place
>demands of everyone he meets to send him home, but they all tell him he needs to complete some bullshit decade long quest that is far above anything he could hope to achieve,being a pathetic neet
>goes insane and eventually dies from some horrible monster since all these worlds seem to be so dangerous
Isekai as a concept is pretty awful when you think about it. I fucking hate how quickly these characters are able to just get over it and even have fun in a dangerous world they've essentially been kidnapped to

I'd watch this just to see the intro.

MC1 - Female cynical brutal warrior fighting to survive in a world of darkness, blood, lovecraftian horrors and exposed innards
MC2 - Magical girl fighting space/interdimensional magical affeminate alien elves with the power of love/flowers/friendship
They swap world, bodies and quest
MC1 becomes a splatter anti-hero magical girl in her SilorMoonesque story, dealing with her stereotypical magical teammates and supposed love interest she can't stand and forcing the joke-enemies to step up their game
MC2 becomes an improbable savior in her Devilmanesque/Berserkesque story, dealing with PTSD and learning to weaponize her love/flower themed nonlethal powers to survive (heart shaped MIRV attack, flower shuriken of decapitation, ecc).

I'm going to write this and publish it in royalroad

I'm gonna sue you

it's okay, i change the goblin to troll to keep it within swedish folklore

Vol 2 when?

Get isekai'd to some RPG world.

Wake up on a cart, hands tied.

Snow everywhere.

Ralof: Hey you, you're finally awake.

A serious program error has occurred.

This application will shut down after this message box is closed.

Current schema has changed

user dies midway through a long and detailed post that took too long to make, then ends up in another thread.

Magus of Genesis would be much better with an average intelligence MC, he wasted his old life looking for magic and then isn't even smart about trying to study it in his new one.

Fund it

>MC gets trucked.exe
>becomes a ghost
>interacting with the material world is extremely hard
>demons are lovecraftian horrors impossible to oppose, roaming around looking for lost souls to drag to hell
>ghosts can only recharge the little power they have by taking it from the living
>in order to feed from them the living needs to acknowledge their existence, whether by being remembered by friends and relatives or by spooking strangers
>this process invariably harms the living victim
>power is constantly spent to keep the ghost anchored to the material world
>catching too much attention from the living and demons will notice it too
>MC can only watch as everyone slowly forgets about him
>no hope in sight

story of my life

Mieruko-chan in isekai. Because seeing a girl getting spooked is not enough. Oh, and the isekai doesn't have any status and skills, it's practically earth several years after the Black Death, how about it?

That's supernatural history, it has to be another world atleast.