Mahou Shoujo Site 118

What the actual god damn fuck am i reading?

Attached: 695925.png (835x1200, 480K)

presented to you by Ubisoft™

The translation for this series is fucking dreadful

>it was actually AI
umph, how does this fit with mh of the end now?

Attached: mhs.png (835x1200, 570K)

I either quit reading this far too soon or far too late.

How does it fit in his own universe?
After the JFK thing humanity got wiped out completely, the planet got completely covered in metal by robots, then earth manifested itself as a little girl and reset everything.
And no one on the entire planet realizes there is a skip in time for a billion years?
I mean History books still exist in that universe.

wall of text exposition is always N2 N3 translators killer.

Quick rundown for an anime-only? Why is there AI shit in a story about edgy mahou shoujo?

>illuminati create AI to lead humanity to peace
>AI instantly goes Skynet and whipes out humanity
>AI and its robot minions turn earth into giant metal ball
>Earth-chan says "no" and resets time(???) and creates Mahou Shoujo
This was only the first chapter of exposition, so expect even more retarded shit in the next weeks.
Don't forget it's connected to Of The End, meaning witches and demons also exist in this universe.

You forgot that even before all that, humanity was destroyed once already.

What in the name of flying fuck, the hell was the author smoking to think up all of this clusterfuck? I'm rather curious to see if and how he's going to logically connect the events.

I'm ususally a huge sucker for these scenarios, like the planet is a living organism with its own avatar and humanity existed already once but was forgotten in history, but this right here is so fucking retarded

>Earth-chan says "no" and resets time(???) and creates Mahou Shoujo
She says for the AI to make it better, she hasn't reset time.
Some of the cast might actually be AI.

this fucking manga man it's too much of a clusterfuck right now

Attached: kek3.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Trainwreck and the entertaining one too

Oh god, why does that sound a lot like the backstory to that yuri h-doujin where the two girls got pregnant with each other from alien technology?

This sounds suspiciously like the story to one of those weapon/ship/whatever-girl mobages. I'm half expecting an actual mobage announcement at the end of this manga.

So...how does this tie in to the core premise of the series? With the magic, and the site admins, and the tempest?

I agree with Earth-chan. Mankind is filled with faggots.

This is dumber than I ever could have imagined, and I already knew this series was well on its way to becoming a nonsensical clusterfuck.

Do you remember the title?

Earth probably created the Magical girls and is the reason for all the magic shit.
Could also tie into OtE, where scientists harvested magic for themselves.
True

Found it.
Kiseki no Suki o Nokoshitai

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1816, 482K)