Reading Domestic no Kanojo

>reading Domestic no Kanojo
>Getting very emotionally invested
>hear about the break up from spoiler spammers
>Worried
>Keep reading, dreading it.
>Finally comes
>So transparently just Rui freaking out over what the Master said.
>She still obviously loves him and is breaking up for what she thinks is his own good.

Phew man. I was legit scared that they would break up for reasons like apathy or hatred of each other. This is so clearly a rerun of Hina leaving and will result in her running back as soon as she realizes how dumb she is. Its actually hilarious how people have been pushing the cook now that I see how little rationale there is behind it.

Ya got me Yea Forums, ya got me.

Attached: why boner.png (650x703, 549K)

thats a relief that drama screamers were wrong, just starting reading gal cleaning, its pretty good so far

Threadly reminder

>Rui has to take advantage of Hina's situation
>Has to hide the truth about Hina's feelings to get him
>Has to make sure that he doesn't find out
>Has to beg Hina to stay silent when she did the worst to her
>Hina-nee please be there for Natsuo but don't you dare tell him the truth
>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Hina is the one who always inspired him to write
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Was saved by Natsuo who took a knife to the chest to save her.
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

>breaking up for what she thinks is his own good.
She just ran away from her basic responsibility as a girlfriend by not even trying to help him. Besides their relationship was not the reason behind his problem it's his writer's block.

shes not coming back after the dicking that chef is giving her RIGHT NOW
COPE

>She just ran away
Exactly. Which is why the most sensible and satisfying resolution is to have her grow as a person and face what she was afraid of.

As for their relationship not being the problem for him, she's a self-destructive, self-deprecating asshole. If she saw him suffering, then of course she thought it was her fault. It doesn't matter that it wasn't - not in regards to her reasoning at least; it does matter to Natsuo though.

Based Reminderanon BTFO Ruitards once again.

Based and Hinapilled

based reddit thread

It's 2-3 retards trying to stir the pot and shipping their favorite girl. Anyone saying Rui is done is either trolling you or a legit retard, a 3rd grader can see where this plot is headed

>where this plot is headed
Rui will come back and try to win back Natsuo of course and then get BTFO. She will settle for the chef.

She wants to fuck the chef, who cares though rui is a shit desperate character meanwhile hina gave up her dreams and everything to protect natsuo and make him happy

Attached: q000.jpg (728x1036, 133K)

Nice denial cuck, she wants the chef cock because he's nice and keeps pushing for her pussy.
Now she'll go and take miles of cock then come to natsuo.

oh no ruibros...

Attached: 16863C20-4DC0-4E6C-AD01-0D4E4DBE1751.png (547x951, 357K)

lmao

This is so obviously going to be another rehash of the Hina breakup, Al, and Tanabe arcs. Maybe she will go on a few dates with chef or even go out with him for a bit but we all know it's heading to "the only person I can love is Natsuo" just like with Hina. Then the real showdown begins

Just going to make her BTFO even sweeter when she has to settle for Chef.

This series will end with the sisters learning that they can both slob on the same knob. Thus, all problems will be solved by the most fundamental message: Sharing is caring.

>She wants to fuck the chef

No she doesn't. See, this is the reason I know you're all either getting off on cuckery or trolling. Nothing in the manga has even HINTED that she returned the cook's feelings. Hell, just recently her biggest interaction with him was apologizing for angrily denying he was her boyfriend. You understand that right? Her most "romantic" action towards him was basically saying "Yeah, I'm sorry I basically told everyone I would never even think of dating you. It wasn't very nice."

The guy is almost literally Al 2.0 and if you ACTUALLY believe she's not gonna come running back to Natsuo, you have real, legitimate brain damage.

Attached: 1549333318254.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Al is a joke character. Chef is not, she will mature thanks to chef, once instance being the one you pointed out, and get closer to him.

Attached: doki doki.jpg (472x905, 124K)

You dumb ruifags got the order all messed up. She isn't going to go from Chef to Natsuo. She is going to settle for Chef at the end of the manga after being BTFO by Natsuo.

>once
one*

You listened to her songs while reading, right Yea Forumsnon ?

Attached: rain loli.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>Rui: We are better off as family
>Rui: Thank you for loving me
>Montage from both sides
Its over without even having to look at Hina.

>Will mature, will get closer
Maybe, but there's no evidence of that now. She has no feelings for him currently.

>ruifag
Nah bro. I don't care who wins in the end. I just want it to be over.

>She is going to settle for Chef at the end of the manga after being BTFO by Natsuo.
That is completely contradictory to Natsuo's character though. Could he reject her romantic advances? Maybe. Doubtful, but maybe. Would he "BTFO" her? Of course not.

>Could he reject her romantic advances? Maybe. Doubtful, but maybe. Would he "BTFO" her? Of course not
Now you're splitting hairs

>gal cleaning

Attached: 1550619454496.png (1145x1080, 656K)

Not really. Turning her down and telling her to fuck off has different implications and results. Hina turned Natsuo down and look how things are now.

It would hardly matter if it's at the end of the manga.

Fair.

Can we all agree that Rui fucks better than Hina?
Hina can't really do anything because of the ginormous titties which throw her off-balance.

I want to fuck Minami!

Attached: UJMBpiK.jpg (960x958, 109K)

Chef, calm down

a manga so bad it was good

Are you THAT desperate?

this series is shit and I really can't believe anyone watches this fake ass drama soap opera. The characters are all detestable and the story is unrealistic

They are on the realistic level of jerkiness.

Sounds like you're the one out of touch with reality from too much anime. This is closer to reality than anything else airing. 25-33% of Japanese adults admit to infidelity, and that's considering they don't even consider visiting prostitutes to be considered cheating.

Please leave these threads and don't ever come back. Thanks.

That first sentence can be used to describe every single thread about shitty melodramatic romance manga/LNs. I've come to see that type of posting as a pretty good indicator that I need to drop a series.

ayup.

If I wanted to see women being petty and manipulative I'd get off Yea Forums and go find a 3DPD

the best thing i got from the anime was her discovering user

How the fuck is she 42?