Why do anime guys never pull out or use any kind of protection?

Why do anime guys never pull out or use any kind of protection?

Attached: 0a4fcff724986a121a05b282bec3c9fa8adce36c_hq.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAvea9dGAgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because an anime intercourse is not complete until you fill the girl's womb with your thick white juice.

Because that would be gay.

Because sex is for procreation, not pleasure.

To make Abe proud.

ABE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1508830622851.jpg (1200x935, 100K)

Because they're real men. Imagine undermining the supreme pleasure and intimacy of sex with a piece of plastic and a paranoia derived from public school sex end. I can't

wtf i love abe now

yes user, condoms are really sexy

Actually I noticed that in old hentai they used to pull out way more than they do now. It must be Abe at work, unironically.

Who the FUCK cares? Jesus Christ

For them a creampie is like a facial for Americans.

> japan isn't already patriarichal, xenophobic, and historically ultra-nationalistic

>Paranoia
You know Japanese girls are riddled with STDs, right?

Thanks for your input, virgin

I mean, you can put it to the test and go get some Manko in Roppongi. Even a fat virgin neet can probably pull a Japanese girl there. Don't act shocked when your dick rots and falls off though.

Because Anime isn't real life.

I mean, if you can afford paying out the ass for child support and don't care about making a bunch of bastard children that will live to resent you be my guest.

And for the nastier roasties, paying for abortions or getting charged for ""rape"" after the fact.

>on this episode of the wild and miserable delusions of incels

hello, american

>girl is in the 5th grade
ya wild

Attached: 1533026527299.jpg (811x879, 78K)

>incels
literal retard

>incels
/pol/ and Yea Forums seem more your speed.

user ...

Attached: spidie.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>paying out the ass for child support and don't care about making a bunch of bastard children that will live to resent you be my guest.

sheeeeiiiit say no more my nigga

Attached: 1549741770900.png (562x628, 51K)

Because Abe banned it.

Attached: abe_displeased.jpg (870x614, 37K)

There's a difference between virgins and incels. Virgins simply haven't had sex while incels are hysterically frustrated virgins that can't help but spray their misery around. I pray for you, incel

Pulling out doesn't work anyway. I hope they all get STDs for being so irresponsible.

>everyone was having a good time before the incel came along

you have literally never touched a woman lmao

>surprised to find turbovirgins on Yea Forums

This Abe and his secret clan are wasting their time

>Roppongi
>go to the "red light district" of Japan
NO SHIT SHERKLOK

Because in Japan using a condom makes the girl a slut. Even if she was a virgin who never even had ipure thoughts about a man until she married her first boyfriend, using any sort of protection means she's no longer suited to be a wife and mother and should be thrown away and forced to work as a prostitute. It can't be helped, Japan has weird sexual mores.

>pull out
>protection

Attached: 1550976514113.jpg (512x339, 30K)

Why is the blame on the woman and not on the man?

You seem lost, friend. But I do recommend going down the rabbit hole that is teaching english in Japan; it's a cringe mine yet to be fully exploited as Gaijin used to being outcasts in their home country date the first Japanese girl that shows an iota of interest who don't speak their Language, nor they speak Japanese and, for some reason, they feel the need to document and broadcast every benign interaction on youtube.

Here's one prime example:
youtube.com/watch?v=SAvea9dGAgI

Attached: english teacher.jpg (480x720, 35K)

I set the bar too low, I guess. Maybe I should have just suggested some other Gaijin Hunter hot spots rather than assuming that he's a worst-case scenario. Either way, if you post on Yea Forums and you find a Japanese girl willing to have sex with you; your dick will fall off if you don't use a condom.

There's no difference, you mentally challenged chimpanzee. It's simply a term popularized by the media to ridicule virgins. But mongoloids like you use mental gymnastics to make up retarded definitions. I'm pretty sure you're from burgerland.

feels good having an infertile waifu, condomcucks btfo

Attached: zfrfanmntsz11.jpg (544x688, 303K)

>Incel is a term popularised by media
Dude, do you know where you are? WE FUCKING INVENTED IT, what is this bullshit narrative that you're trying to push.

Sexism.

this
for quite a while now i look up what those english teachers are up to and it's fucking hilarious

Thumbnail looks like some One Piece villain with a wide smile.

So no different from american sluts?

Attached: Dij2y8AV4AA3tmD.jpg large.jpg (1504x1258, 161K)

Men are mostly sluts already. How many men would make a good wife and mother?

>pull out
Does not work.

>we
/pol/ was a mistake

Well, women are ultimately responsible for sexuality (outside of rape) = they are the ones having the womb = they are responsible for impregnation and co. E.g. in case they cuck somebody and end up with an extramarital child. I am sure males are also "unfairly" blamed in other regards. Relative to women. Of course it makes complete sense that women don't want to be responsible for anything. Or types like try to push the narrative of males and females having the same brains and bodies and being entirely equal. Granted how I hold myself to the same standard as my 2d yome and would never pursue fornication.

he didn't say the media invented it tho

If the penis is evolved to scoop the semen from another male out, is it not possible to scoop your own out and prevent pregnancy?

gotta pump that baby out girl

i was wondering why mine was shaped like a spoon

post pics

Not without depositing more.

blowing a thick creamy load into my stinky waifu's crusty hairy pussy!

Attached: ff.jpg (636x489, 58K)

Japanese government had very retarded ideas about birth control, hence why abortions became so widespread and Japs have a pretty casual attitude towards them

Because sometimes precum contains sperm, so just putting it in at all without protection carries a risk of pregnancy. At that point, pulling out is pointless.

Does it fill up with cum when you orgasm?

fag

Its a jap psy-op to get kids to have unprotected sex and make more babies. Cuz Japan's birth rate is underground at the moment

That's a pseudo urban myth.
The female can become pregnant just out of the precum that starts oozing out when the male gets excited.
In short, if ya go in bareback, you are instantly playing Russian Roulette.

>(((Jacobin)))

i don't see why we shouldn't also have a casual attitude about abortion. As long as there is no chance of the fetus existing outside of the mother's body on its own it is not qualified to be considered a baby

I just don't get the issue with abortion in general. We certainly have no issues with state sanctioned killing of people OUT of the womb, so why do we care about killing them IN it?

Yeah it's only actively impeding someone from developing and being born, no big deal.

Abortion is only okay for brown babies.

"someone"
that's exactly my point, it's not a person.

No. They are literally the same thing.

Because THINK OF MUH CHILLUNS
When children enter the equation, any equation, the part of normalfags' brains that controls logical thinking (such as it is, in their case) immediately shuts down.

It would've become one without the abortion, dumdum

Sex without procreation is no fun.

and there would have been a person if you hadn't worn a condom
every time a woman isn't pregnant aside from during their womb's unreceptive period immediately following giving birth they are basically committing murder, therefore we should put all females on breeding racks to ensure there's no more mass baby murder.

there is nothing special about that mass of cells in the uterus either, it is part of the woman's body full-stop, so long as it is inexorable from the metabolism of the mother there is no distinction to be made. It is their choice.

Yeah man those bizarre illogical normalfags don't even want to murder babies.

From experience, user, I don't think that's true.

>We certainly have no issues with state sanctioned killing of people OUT of the womb
Because that's reserved for the most heinous of crimes.
On the other hand, abortion is killing the most innocent of children, not even capable of committing any evil.

>we don't have an issue with state sanctioned killing of people outside the womb
Don't know which state of Burgerland you live in but this isn't true everywhere except for hardened criminals. Unless you consider being born to a whore a crime.

Attached: IMG_4641.jpg (644x1006, 126K)

Thanks user, I needed an example.

Are you actually saying that not getting impregnated is ethically the same thing as actively stopping a pregnancy

>we should put all females on breeding racks to ensure there's no more mass baby murder
Now we're talking. Every woman left unraped is a potential baby dead.

>heh heh those stupid normalfags and their preference of a child's life over a women's slight discomfort

i don't see how one is 'killing a baby' if the other one isn't, or how when i fap im not killing at least 400 million babies. I'm guilty of having a pragmatic view on things though, I find it to be extremely less tragic if a newborn dies as opposed to, say, a 12 year old. The newborn has had next to no resources invested in its existence by the parents or society, the 12 year old is a tremendous loss.

>if I know your argument I don't have to refute it

You behave as if you proved something when you didn't.

Likewise, everytime a male masturbates he is murdering potential children. All men need to have chastity belts controlled with block-chain technology to log every time it's opened.

If there is no corresponding female in the log, then the person should immediately be executed for murder.

because its not real life?

There is a difference between an unfertilised egg and a sperm and a developing foetus. If you don't want children have a vasectomy.

"b-but the chilluns! think of the chilluns! oh no, the chilluns!" is not an argument.

Epic.

>everytime a male masturbates he is murdering potential children
Ah, that'd be a problem, since I also like to murder actual children when I masturbate.

What if the 12 year old is a poor orphan who was never tended for?

You are making an ethical case for something but are rejecting the victims conditions. What axiom are you judging this by? By you logic I could say "BUT THE WOMENS THE POOR WOMENS" isn't an argument.

So you're saying that the middle ground / compromise is for me to cut my nuts off?

You've got some sick fetishes, user. First masturbating and murdering children at the same time but now wanting to force men to castrate themselves! Truly a degenerate that I can get behind both figuratively and literally.

>There is a difference between an unfertilised egg and a sperm and a developing foetus.

See, I really don't think that's the case. Sorry.

Japan has a declining population, and so as part of their propaganda they ban any show of birth control from popular media

I'm saying you should castrate yourself if you DONT want children.

And I'm saying give me that boi pussi.

I could get this argument for a barely formed zygote but many abortions are carried out when the foetus is somewhat grown.

Masturbation is irrelevant. Your body will eventually discharge anyway if you don't spank the monkey long enough.

>"BUT THE WOMENS THE POOR WOMENS"
Except I objectively never said that, you maximum retard.
This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. Normalfag brains just melt.

So when did incel become the new buzzword?

Yeah figures a Japanese board would be full of godless "men of logic" who are more robot than human.

What are you even debating then? What is your point?

What if I know I shouldn't have children because I would do something lewd to it and so instead I marry a cute infertile pedophile woman and we adopt a robot shota to have lewd threesomes with instead.

Attached: DXIAZ0hVAAAwmrI.jpg large.jpg (571x520, 51K)

Ameritards kill people all the time

Right after the Vice """documentary""" came out
What a coincidence

It feels very nice to cum inside.
I never pull out.

When women have periods, they murder children too then
Your narrative is dogshit

u apparently lol

Attached: 1520647466156.jpg (495x599, 64K)

What brings it beyond the point where I can consider it anything but a mass of cells is when there's any chance of it being delivered and surviving outside of the womb with its own lungs and heart. Until that point I don't see a difference morally. It is a part of the mother's body.

Worst case scenario:
the 2D non-real cartoom man will impregnate the 2D non-real cartoon woman who will give birth to a 2D non-real cartoon baby. No real downside. That's why anime characters almost always cum simultaneously, even though that's virtually impossible irl.

Attached: 1297462620974.jpg (700x800, 422K)

It's crazy nobody said this so far. Abortions harm the womb extremely badly. There's a huge chance of the actual later baby having a hypoxia, which sometimes but more frequently than you'd like it to - cost quite a few IQ to the kid they are older. It's complicated, there's a lot to type just believe me, or read about how endometrium works, the reasons placentas get displaced and all that. Basically there's always a chance to mentally and physically break a healthy adult, so no shit it gets nays.

Anime is real, idiot.

You murder millions of babies every time you masturbate, should you undergo a trial?

Still her choice. If we deny that we should also deny poor people the right to breed because the kid will probably grow up in squalor and wow that is irresponsible we should ban it

>thread full of manbabies whose fathers should have had better pullout game

Incel virgin neets the lot of you.

>dude sperm cells are le babies xD
This is the level of discourse we're at?

This.
>tfw my GF / now wife started eating pills almost day 1 and dislikes rubber.

Attached: 9ff4c72c43e176e91e05e159a901604e.jpg (3900x2625, 881K)

Take those buzzwords somewhere else.

Oh yes, of course, sorry dumbass, I forgot about that.

Attached: Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-Monika-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-monitor-1220762.jpg.png (2048x1152, 1.46M)

Have you tried reading the posts?

I would rather jack off than fucking with rubber.
God I hate rubber so God damn much.

>being unironically proud of basing your decision-making on nebulous morality and ethics instead of hard facts

What's the difference between a sperm and a fetus? Brain only develops at the later parts of 2nd trimester, both fetus and semen are substance that has the potential to become a baby so unless you can somehow prove otherwise your reddit strawman doesn't really work

>muh trimesters
you're more reasonable than him but i still disagree that this should be the cut-off

If you actually are a person and not some AI spreading an agenda, I want you to know you're broken and defective as a human being.

Not an argument, fleshbag.

fetus is a very early hybrid spawned by merging of a sperm cell and the female egg.
Both are practically just very primitive life forms that do not resemble a human being.

user, the problem she knows fucking nothing I guarantee it and with this attitude the medics won't even have the chance to give her a piece of mind because it's kinda icky and propaganda, right? Chesus.
Yeah, this could be your fucking last pregnancy ever. This could affect you future kids really badly, and mind it it's not just your kids, you will give this defective product to some unfortunate male as well. You may get a ton of conditions in 45 due to this, eg enuresis.Uneducated choices are fun, just look at that measles outbreak in Italy just half a year earlier. They read internets and know everything now. Why am I so butthurt anyway, I shouldn't even give a shit about natural selection doing its thing

>tfw Abe's only real competitor recently was a reactionary
Japanese politics are fucking bizarre.
It's practically a one party state despite ostensibly having no serious voter fraud.

No it doesn't. The development of the brain starts with the closing of the neural tube which happens in week 6 or something from what I remember.

Pretty much anything can and will happen. If a girl is ignorant a girl is ignorant, there's no reason to spoon feed them though in fear they are going to make stupid life choices. Same goes for the male.

That's what unity looks like. Doubt we'll ever have any in the united states of kek

Get her off birth control or she'll go crazy.

During the eighth month of pregnancy, the fetus gains weight very quickly. Bones harden, but the skull remains soft and flexible to make delivery easier. Different regions of the brain are forming, and the fetus is able to hiccup

>that's what boomers who demand young people pay for their retirement looks like.
As the demographics shift so will the politics. Young Japanese are far more liberal than their elderly majority counterpart

Japanese are not logical, though.

Because condoms aren't hot unless you have a specific fetish or if the girl is insisting on one but it gets taken off and she gets a load blasted inside her anyways.

Buttmad

Weird how these "men of logic" always appeal to some abstract fact (I'm right because facts supports me), heavily sprinkled with emotional appeals (is this the future you want? Loneliness?!) and degatory insult debate tactics to overwhelm others (you're just too brainwashed to get it!). From """idols""" like Shapiro to Peterson to surprisingly even Dawkins.

I don't think AIs have butts to have hurt..

>facts are abstract
Stopped reading right there.

I know you copy pasted that without actually understanding it. But embryologically brain development starts in the 6th week.

No, facts are facts. Shame you use an abstract definition of facts that cuts away and adds narratives as you see fit. "Fact" is not a magic spell you can repeat to be automatically right.

Bullshit, you can even see mangas where a couple use condoms

>anyone listening to peterson
All he can tell you is that if you aren't married with children by the time you're 40, then you are lost. The man panders very hard to the present times. Being a Christian babymonger only compounds it.

Why would I care when it starts? I know you count yourself in but most people don't consider human someone with half a brain

and the brain itself is just another bundle of cells. Just like the other cells that compose the fetus, it is wholly a part of the mother's body and does not have its own metabolism or 'life'.

>they are responsible for impregnation
Oh they just do everything by themselves huh

its almost as if it is fiction OP

there's no AIDS in Japan. Literally.

Absolutely based Abe.

user...the only ones using "the i word" are the raiders and subverters from leftypol

Of course. The whole idea of men being fathers is a myth. The truth is women get pregnant by having sex with other women. Men are actually just sterile workers to build things and protect the reproductive cast. The scientific community and media have been lying about this for centuries.

That goes for all sex

This. Planned Parenthood is a Eugenics Programme. They have exterminated more blacks, Blacks than the Klan ever could dream of.

Why am I even in this thread

You were baited by the pantsu.

They're doing a pretty shitty job then.

Whitey invade native lands and want to genocide everyone again.

Now that your people are fated to be browned, you will have to cope.

so you just wann a be a cumdumpster than?

go ahead and be your average whore and don't bother people

>country with different culture and things are somewhat fine but it has flaws like any other
>WE MUST IMPOSE OUR IDEALS ONTO THESE SAVAGES
These people don't realize how fucking racist it is to resort to this kind of neo-imperialism.

You will be assimilated, non-gender specific user #18517205

Yep not having kids when you don't want them is extremely paranoid

Has been working for well over a year for me

>that's what boomers who demand young people pay for their retirement looks like.
kek, you just described american politics, not japan's

Nope, that's actually a myth. There is no sperm in precum unless you're doing it twice in a row and haven't washed and peed in between.

>There is no sperm in precum
There can be. And I trust my biology professors more than random Anons online.

All recent studies say no

link?

because Abe propaganda "birthrate is too low, pls procreate" banned condoms of all media; condom only exist in hentai doujins when there are intercourse with no-human creatures (elfs, demons, robots, talking dolls )

Attached: Tiny_evil.jpg (1075x1517, 139K)

>Having a cumdump waifu

Attached: 1548562895840.webm (806x720, 500K)

No they understand perfectly. They don't care, words like "racism" only exist to undermine European interest and conservatives.

This is probably why Japan has a perceived problem in the first place. With women pressured to not use protection of any type they're less willing to even bother finding a guy to screw around with unless they are sluts just looking to get railed. That would leave the average woman even less receptive to guys, which means men get shot down more causing a deep lack of self esteem and lowered confidence.

Have fun getting pozzed by some skank

So you aren't human?

STDs do not exist in the anime world.

Name one show where an STD is mentioned let alone a plot point.

Attached: 1528124061640.jpg (962x721, 31K)

>we invented it
lol

We (read: Yea Forums before it became plebbit2.0) used the word "meme" correctly for years before some retards saw us using it and invented their own definition of the word. Now all its ever used for is to wrongly describe image macros and stupid jokes.

Just because a word meant something in its origins doesn't mean anyone will care if the popular meaning is something else, unfortunately.

GATE
You are way too fucking new. Gate isn't even old and you haven't seen it.

Says (You), faggot.

>seen it
>Talking about being new

Attached: 1506955160834.png (1330x1080, 821K)

One of the SAO girls has AIDS.

>newfags thinking not watching anime is how they grasp all of the tropes offered by the medium
Stay woke, kid

Are you fucking retarded

not having seen GATE is like not having been gangraped by a few old men. You are less experienced, but it's better that way, unless you're into that

Attached: KHHJ9TK.jpg (871x1150, 237K)

Plenty of STD talk in Mnemosyne.

Anime guys don't even have sex. It's extremely rare to find sex scenes in anime nowadays. Everyone is a highschool virgin, ffs.

seriously, if you don't cum inside, whats the point?

might as well just masturbate

this is very retarded user, you should watch only things you like or want to watch. You'll die someday, don't waste your finite time

Source?

Attached: beenus.jpg (1225x1164, 257K)

Welp, him not having seen GATE left him open to making a dumb, incorrect statement that multiple posts have refuted.

So, whatever you might think about the show is irrelevant since it was used to drive home a point, not debate how subjectively good it was.

But, I understand changing the subject is easier than admitting a mistake, so you are forgiven.

Don't lump us with the gringos, America is a big continent, they are just the retarded hat.

Gate is a novel, user. Then it was a manga. Then it was anime. You are either trying very hard to fit in or are genuinely retarded

Attached: 1440519610997.jpg (240x240, 21K)

Gringos with 401ks and a first world nation. Fucking hilarious; a south american being racist of the north.

Was just an example my dude. Guy asked for STD references in anime, didn't like that he was wrong and then samefagged the hell out of the thread.

Still a retarded country, they can't even name their nation properly.

There is only one non-hentai anime that had contraception, that was War on Geminar. All the girls had magic that kept them infertile because they getting pregnant is a serious and important matter. It is canon in that world that virginity didn't matter as long as pregnancy is avoided.

Episode 4 never.

B gata HK had frangers in it though

because anime characters don't have sex
they just love and snuggle until the girl gets pregnant

Attached: 1538927803118.jpg (800x566, 244K)

She's got it from her parents though, not from having unprotected sex.

That's what they want you to think.

invaders that are getting replaced.

Good grief.

tpbp

>Mudskins have sole ownership rights to the name of a European who's been dead for 600 years
Don't you have some government officials to shake down for protection money, Ruiz?

if you dont want kids dont have sex

its that easy

The other way around, actually. Sex would rarely if ever occur if there wasn't an immediate reward for doing it. Children are the side effect of sex. Orgasm is the goal. If sex could be reproduced without actual insemination, like it is often today with contraceptives and will be tomorrow with robots, the offspring is completely eliminated, but sex remains.

>WE
Yikes.
Also he said that it was popularised and twisted by the media, not invented.
Fuck off, retard-kun.

>is when there's any chance of it being delivered and surviving outside of the womb with its own lungs and heart.
Frankly, just because a person can survive like that doesn't mean they're worth keeping. Morally, we should eliminate any being born or unborn that fails to achieve, at birth, a high standard that'll greatly contribute to its own well-being and society as a whole.

Because people who have sex on anime aren't poor. They can all afford to pay for a smishsmortion if necessary.

I haven't used a condom since 2011, no kids, but all my girlfriends have been on the pill or some other form of birth control.

Creampie's feel so much better than sex with a condom. I'd rather get a handjob than fuck with a condom on honestly.

GATE is a fun and wholesome anime that promote all the right values in spades.

Attached: ep 24 LIKE A TRUCK.webm (700x392, 2.52M)

This can't be real.

pulling out is for losers

Attached: 025.jpg (1412x2000, 1.28M)

>Japan
>sex ed
lol

Way to miss the point of the argument, expected no less from a gringo.

How about assisting to an education system that is not a joke?

It's shit though.

Condoms make me soft and it's embarrassing
This does not make me soft

What a shit thread. I came here for URAN and all I found was faggotry.

I enjoy abortions.

>racemixing

you're a fucking retard. your incentivized to breed

I'd like to say lurk moar, but I'm feeling generous.

mujaki no rakuen

Dumbass, what does incentivizing mean? Without the pleasure, you wouldn't fucking breed. It's accidental. What you want is the pleasure. Your DNA wants to breed, but it releases its host is a fucking retard and only wants to orgasm so it made procreation fun.

>We're going to obey the law, okay?
Gay.

300 IQ madman right here

Based

>pulling out
thats not how you impregnate someone user, as is the goal of every redblooded anime cunny smasher.

Isn't that just a biopic? That's pretty different from a documentary

Since Elliot Rodger shit. Journalists and "journalists" began doing "research" and write plenty of articles about that shit so the mainstream audience is using the the term as well.

nice

The only reason of why would you have sex is to procreate and have children that will replace the dying work force in the future.

Better off just inventing better robots to do the work.

kys retard

>2019
>not having your sperm frozen and getting a vasectomy ASAP
ISHYGDDT

You are fucking retarded. Evolution selects for what survives and breeds the most. The pleasure is completely irrelevant to the selection criterion.

Condoms are used in certain hentai and they do pull out. You should watch more.

>he thinks he's being smart by having kids just for the workforce
Yeah, bro, keep working to death for me. This is why people like you never make it big. Oh and complain about losing your job when my robots make you and your kids useless.

What a sad mindset to have.

>for me
say the 2-digit iq nigger

>a English teacher
seems like the thot could use one in her life.

>he doesn't understand evolution
kek

to improve their nation's birthrates

>There can be
if you came earlier, and have not urinated in between, yes

Attached: 1550125637223.png (528x528, 203K)

Tell that to every teen mother with a child born out of wedlock.

i do and i dont even have to say slut because they know what they are

>Muk
based user