Boogiepop

ED single is out
nyaa.si/view/1122004

It includes the "Sayonara" insert song from episode 9 too.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (232x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1122059
nyaa.si/view/1122008
twitter.com/boogiepop_anime/status/1100681947355987968
youtu.be/J9tu253SOas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice. Hopefully the next arc isn't that bad now that we're back to weekly schedule.

Attached: 1550949279157.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

I hope so. The King of Distortion arc deserves to be turned into gold.

God I love both OP and ED so much

Attached: 9171ece17b3f1eb8e55561a84faeb652.jpg (840x472, 54K)

Thanks nigga.

Full OST when?

CAN YOU SEE THE MEANING INSIDE YOURSELF

Spugie bugie

The ED is fucking great.

Attached: modelsheet.jpg (1200x848, 101K)

Best Ending Of The Year!

After getting 5 episodes together, waiting for weekly release is a pain in the ass.

Attached: Boogiepop.wa.Warawanai.full.2474596.jpg (6453x4103, 3.52M)

The OP is out too
nyaa.si/view/1122059

>turned into gold

Attached: 1549273366391.jpg (640x360, 82K)

Thanks user.

I'm confused. Does Nagi has evolved a little and that was stopped by the injection or is she still a normal human being?

Nagi was evolving but her body couldn't deal with it and she was dying. The drug stopped her evolution and saved her life.

Why did Boogie have to be such a jerk to Pigeon as she was dying? Not to mention he could have been running after the ghoul instead, Nagi could have died because he absolutely had to watch Pigeon die to deliver a stupid one-liner she couldn't anwser to.

Get chuuni'd you dumb MPLS.

Attached: 1550953259715.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

It's hard to tell. I think Boogie was pissed because Scarecrow wouln't have wanted Pigeon to get revenge for him.

is boogie a MPLS?

Most likely yes.

I want to pinch those chubby cheeks!

Attached: chubbypop.png (391x390, 50K)

Attached: 1550938131765.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

what criminal did this

March 26th iirc

where are the previews

More like boogieflop

Try to beat that smug

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.45_[2019.02.26_20.47.44].pn (101x99, 16K)

Pigeon did some thingswrongs, but she was still cute. I'm tired of cute girls dying, this world needs a hero because clearly Boogiepop isn't up to the task, he's like detective Conan, only stopping the culprit once he's killed a bunch of people on top of the initial crime.

>I'm tired of cute girls dying

Why?

Because it makes me sad, only ugly antipathic people should die.

I'm really enjoying this.

Attached: 1550922627777.jpg (1440x810, 119K)

Nagi has cute feet

Made for Old men

Attached: D0H-YePW0AUqyRu.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Attached: D0PDoOfU8AUB-ah.jpg (1500x1597, 104K)

Cute

She's too cute. It's a shame she will never grow up pass her high-school years. An older Suiko would make the perfect "ara ara" onee-san.

Attached: 1547286788488.jpg (2000x1600, 226K)

Attached: D0V0NgGUUAE-i-t.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Nagi pleases old MPLS for experimental drugs.

Attached: 533567.gif (493x280, 2.61M)

MPLS and Towa Organization synthetic humans are like, the opposite of each other.

But the powers some of Towa's synthetic freaks have (like Spooky E's ability to brainwash) is the product of artificial evolution, isn't it?

MPLS is just a synonym for freak.

I think Towa only uses that name for people who evolve in the wild, outside of their control.

I wish she remained a cheeky loli

Attached: 1550936420572.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Every Suiko is best Suiko.

Why do I see so much OC boogiepop edits? I thought Yea Forums doesn't care about this show anymore.

The only people still watching are really into it.

There aren't a lot of us but most of us still watching have been fans of Boogiepop for over a decade.

This might be me overthinking things but I’ve noticed most artificial humans have the type of powers you’d find in a battle shonen (lighting powers, vibrating blades ect) while natural MPLS have more subtle chuuni stuff like seeing the flowers in peoples hearts.
I wonder if that’s intentional on Towa’s part so they are more useful for combat or if it’s a sideproduct of the way they are made.

There are plenty of us still around

Also found this, looks useful

Attached: DwEE10EUUAAMkaZ.jpg (1159x1067, 145K)

Well, Nagi's power looked like fire or heat-based. But her body couldn't bear with it. In any case, I don't think there's any hard rules about the powers MPLS can develop.

As for Towa's synthetic humans, they're most likely created for specific tasks and given powers that suit those tasks.

Speaking of MPLS, the evolution ranks would be like this right?
Champion - Jin
Ultimate - Boogie
Mega - Suiko
Fear Ghoul and synthetic humans are like those special stages.

>digimon
I knew someone was gonna bring this up at some point. I just hoped it wouldn't be this soon.

Pigeon was pretty fucking dumb.

Imagine Touka spinning and shouting shinka before becoming Boogiepop

Attached: 72838555_p1.jpg (2952x2952, 987K)

Jin is like baby rank.

No bully

Attached: 1551013010588.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I thought she was doing a favor telling her that she was going to the same place as the dude

Did anybody else relate strongly to the guy who wrote the letter to Nagi's dad?

In the novel, the narration says Pigeon actually didn't speak to Boogiepop. She never asked him if she was going to heaven, and he never responded she was going to hell. It was all a delusion of her mind. In reality, Boogiepop just appeared before her and stood there in silence for a while, then left.

Are you an MPLS?

What power would you like to have if you were an MPLS?

Attached: 1549272402446.png (1064x1536, 521K)

Yōka Murase's ability

Chuunipop

What is a boogiepop anyway?
A snot bubble?

No preview?

A creepy bubble.

How do I become an enemy of the world?

Reject the world in favour of your own world and seriously work toward it.

Attached: 1547818288494.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

Sounds hard.

Specially the "seriously work" part.

Attached: 1551009560575.gif (500x378, 716K)

Why you guys call Naoko a slut? She died too early to know.

She had two boyfriends at the time of her death, not to mention she sucked off that alien to save humanity.

And she's fucked at least 50 guys before that. She also tried to get Nagi some old man dick.

>She also tried to get Nagi some old man dick
Man, she really was a saint.

A woman of culture no doubt.

>And she's fucked at least 50 guys before that.
For what purpose?

Because she loved everyone of them. The novel seriously says that. That's why there's the theory that she had some sort of empathy-related evolution that made her fall in love too easily.

Nice. Thanks.

I'm supposed to marathon this show in one sitting, right? I haven't started it yet because I've been waiting for it to finish airing.

Animeonly here.

How much of the straight up fuckery is going to get explained by the end of this?

I plan on reading the light novels afterwards, so hopefully they'll do the rest.

Next arc is King of Distortion. It's pretty good but it doesn't expand on the lore too much. It's an arc dedicated mostly about character development.

I know this was hours ago, but this is 404'd

What do you mean by "straight up fuckery"?

nyaa.si/view/1122008

I already went looking for the link myself but thanks regardless.

Stuff like why the Towa Organization exists, why and how the world ends, why spooky E looks like an alien when all the other synthetics look normal, who is Boogiepop and where do they come from?

If the whole thing is meant to be a surrealist romp, then that's fine, I just want to know how much I should expect in terms of explanation.

I'm sure later novels reveal more about that stuff but they aren't gonna be adapted and aren't translated either. The anime has one arc left to cover and is gonna focus on character development.

>why the Towa Organization exists
That was already explained in the anime. There's probably more to it, but later LNs are untranslated.
>why and how the world ends
What? If you are talking about scenes with Boogie and Echoes in "at Dawn" arc, you should understand what that means when the rest of the episodes come out.
>spooky E looks like an alien when all the other synthetics look normal
Wasn't explained in the translated novels, maybe his appearance was like that on purpose, maybe it was accidental.
>who is Boogiepop and where do they come from
Until proven otherwise Boogie is a superpower of Touka manifested as an alternate personality.

A lot of things will probably never be spelled out or explained at all but sometimes you just have to pay attention.

So was it explained how suiko became the imaginator even after death? My current thoughts are that her ability isn't really seeing the deaths of others but something else that results in being able to see others deaths. Misunderstanding your power does seem to be a consistent theme in this show.

I'm not quite asking for an answer. Rather, a yes or a no would tell me whether I need to go back or just wait until I get to the novels.

Let's make something clear. Suiko didn't become the Imaginator. Imaginator is just a nickname Boogiepop gave her. Suiko is Suiko and she had her powers since she was a loli, maybe since birth.

But you're right that her power isn't just the ability to see death. It's much more complex than that.

because snow in april is great

Attached: snow in april.jpg (1613x1000, 410K)

where are the previews

Attached: 2e986bf705b95b19588a60a0bd091b89.jpg (840x472, 48K)

Is it ever revealed what MPLS stands for? It is an acronym, right?

In volume 4 a Towa agent says they weren't told the exact meaning of the term. They only know it refers to people who evolved and gained powers humans shouldn't have.

Because Pigeon is a retard who died doing something retarded and petty, in contrast to Scarecrow who died doing something still fairly stupid but with the best of intentions. They're foils in death and Boogie's response punctuates that.

Attached: DyFoiKYVsAIcNra.jpg (1750x1480, 292K)

boogie is too cute

Attached: 1550940764166.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

New volumes in English when

Attached: 17089699_p0.jpg (744x800, 336K)

When it snows in April.

This has got to be my favorite sound design or music or whatever of the season. Boogiepop's soothing voice overtop of the 10/10 OST is just orgasmic on an auditory level. My ears are constantly cumming while watching this show.

made for my dick

Post Boogiepop's face when you call them Boogiepoop!

Attached: BP.jpg (273x450, 15K)

>why spooky E looks like an alien
Not an alien, an acurate representation of a NEET. He just doesn't act like a typical NEET.

Attached: D0SPq35VAAADPDZ.jpg (1081x1080, 75K)

He looks more like American trailor trash with his unkept hair, beer belly and ranky limbs. Even his 'daughter' being a huge slut fits the stereotype.

Attached: Spooky E (VA_ Yoji Ueda) from anime Boogiepop and Others.jpg (735x655, 65K)

spooky... pop?

At least she's pretty hot. Would you fuck her if you knew she had like half the city inside her?

>she had like half the city inside her

And that was just today.

Hey as long as nobody left her a little gift that keeps on giving, theres no problem.

What? Are you scared of a little herpes? Man the fuck-up! Camille needs to know if she can procreate with real human beans. It's for the greater good. Who cares if your dick falls off a couple of months after.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.48_[2019.02.14_01.27.53].jp (1280x720, 50K)

>Are you scared of a little herpes?
Terrified actually.

Attached: 1550301676033.png (300x325, 84K)

Why?

I have enough shit stacked against me as far as being a desirable romantic partner already. If a potential partner opened up to me that they had an STD, I would not sleep with them. But on the rare chance that I ever happened to find somebody who wanted to have sex with me that gave me an STD without telling me, I'd leve them immediately. And then having that incurable STD would leave that much more undesirable because I'd be obligated to tell any future partner that I have something. I couldn't live with myself if I did that to somebody else.

Also STDs range from mildly annoying to completely debilitating. How are you not low-key worried about ever getting one?

Yuuki's voice as Boogiepop is probably one of my most favorites, It's so fucking glorious.

>But on the rare chance that I ever happened to find somebody who wanted to have sex with me that gave me an STD without telling me, I'd leve them immediately.

I mean, if you want to keep your new secret and have a partner, that seems counter productive.

>if you want to keep your new secret
What I'm saying was if some girl had something, didn't tell me and gave it to me, I'd leave her because that'd make it impossible to trust her after that. That's not the kind of thing you hide from people and I would not keep it a secret from any future partners. So it'd make things even harder for me if I got one which is why I'm scared of getting them.

this.

Attached: IMG_20190227_151029.jpg (450x450, 40K)

Her former outfit and design were better.

Attached: Boogiepop4.jpg (1062x752, 366K)

loli Nagi is so cute and cheerful, how in the world did she turn into batman
if the cause is only supposed to be the assassination of her father I would imagine she'd have become batman sooner instead of being friendly with the Towa org killer while investigating on that other serial killer

twitter.com/boogiepop_anime/status/1100681947355987968

Pretty cool

Attached: 1547243402401.jpg (305x432, 45K)

She went through a lot more shit after that, user. The Nagi in the present time is like a veteran already. Ironically, that made her grow conceited which is why Saotome managed to get the drop on her.

Boogiepop Paradox is another Nagi prequel with middle school Nagi

>It's wednesday already
>new episode this friday
feels good

Attached: D0a1A53UYAEZddk.jpg (850x1200, 170K)

Anybody suspect they're going to keep producing more after this season? I am a hardcore Boogiepop secondary but If I'm not mistaken there are lots of LNs in this series so there should be enough material to do so.

They have a lot of material but I'm not sure there is an incentive to keep adapting.

>Anybody suspect they're going to keep producing more after this season?
i wish

There are like 30+ volumes including side series

it links right to the store you dork

How are the nips receiving the show? From what I can tell the west hasn't exactly been crazy about it. I'll be honest that I was confused at the first few episodes but knowing how collectively ADHD and fickle the western anime audience has become most people probably wrote the series off without giving it a proper chance.

Attached: 1530169232747.png (2932x2008, 824K)

An user posted this. I don't know what this say though

Attached: 1551008751949.jpg (784x707, 101K)

>another girl
You know, isn't boogiepop just a serial killer?

it was trending in Japan during "at dawn".
people really liked it.

Yes. You just realized it?

Hmm

Attached: 1549586266569.png (665x574, 373K)

That's what makes Boogiepop cool and a hero.

Hey their Twitter account also gained more followers.

Attached: 73414778_p0.jpg (1200x725, 466K)

When is OST coming out?

Attached: mistakes.png (1600x900, 1.41M)

Who does Takeda like better, Touka or Boogie?

The only correct answer is boogie

March 26th

When it snows in april

Attached: D0Xk1e3WkAAp1-Z.jpg (849x1200, 36K)

Attached: 73420230_p0.png (1800x1315, 3.29M)

I do not remember this part of phantom

I just started reading volume 4. I did 5 and 6 already. Left 4 for last because it looked boring. It really is the worst of the bunch but I found interesting that it follows a group of teenage MPLS with minor powers. They're like babies on their own, but together they manage to accomplish some things. That's interesting.

I like the drawing girl the best, her 'power' is neat

Attached: パンドラチーム.png (1859x1137, 1.41M)

Wasn't she faking it?

Yes, that's why I like her

Trailer scenes when?
youtu.be/J9tu253SOas
Nice art

Attached: SmartSelect_20190227-190138_YouTube.gif (320x141, 1.66M)

Attempting to read ブギーポップ in moon. Wish me luck.

I also felt like getting into learning moon again just to read this shit. I did study the language for like two years, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember shit now.

All things considered, it is an LN, so it shouldn't be too hard to read. The raws are easy to find, at least, though I'll have to buy the later volumes.

i'm pretty sure the scenes with two dudes fighting were invented for the trailer and aren't real

I'm still fairly beginner but when I took a stab at 笑わない it was kind of a pain because it really likes using slightly advanced vocab
or i'm just spoiled by manga and the real problem was wordswordswords

Boogiepop has the best voice of the season.

cute boogie/touka
true

Attached: D0ahylfVYAAP0WK.jpg (1000x1414, 473K)

On episode 6 here, when will things start making sense?

Attached: 73421692_p0.jpg (2507x2507, 3.47M)

Touka is being weird again

Attached: Touka.jpg (249x250, 22K)

Are we sure it's supposed to be Touka? I can't see her or Boogie doing that expression.

Attached: D0bt4kyW0AUFKWo.png (587x588, 400K)

I see, thanks.

If it doesn't make sense by then, it's probably never going to make sense for you.

Attached: D0b_E7hUwAA1oHy.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

So, aliens LMAO?

Attached: 54740930_p6.png (500x625, 100K)

Is that Fortissimo? Takeda is getting ntr there.

Is that supposed to be Fortissimo?

yeah, they have fanarts together so i guess they actually interact

Fuck, now I really wanna read the untranslated volumes. Get your act together Seven Seas!!

Phantom>2019

2019 and i still have no idea who the fuck he is

Attached: 3893939.gif (316x319, 15K)

>Takeda is getting ntr there
delete

Attached: 45574951_p4.png (477x413, 56K)

Takeda is best boy and is only for pure love with Touka

It's a shame we never get into Touka's thoughts. I'd like to know why she likes Takeda.

Nagi pleases oldmen for fun.

is he going to have an important role this arc? he only appeared during the first 3 episodes

He shows up in the introduction and actually does some stuff, but untimately doesn’t end up being much more relevant than before.

Ultimately, he's just Touka's trophy boyfriend.

He’s a lucky guy

What a lucky guy

Attached: Touka.jpg (551x579, 126K)

Attached: D0ciafUUwAEpMcq.jpg (700x700, 94K)

What a dumb hat.

If you are watching any other shows this season, that might make it easier to follow. That said, you can at least watch the four eps that came out last Saturday as that's a complete arc.

rude

Attached: 64462047_p0.png (569x381, 66K)

>Something in the air around Boogiepop glinted, like thread catching the light. A moment later, the creatures in the lead fell apart, their bodies sliced to pieces. Was that monofilament?
>To Nozomi, it looked like something as fine as thread had been quickly wrapped around the fiends, and then yanked tight so fast it cut right through them. Certain she’d gone mad, she watched, perfectly calm.
>The fiends were long past fear, but for the first time, they looked surprised. They took a step back.

Damn, Boogie is so cool even the monster who shouldn't be able to feel fear are shitting their pants.

>Boogiepop was right in front of them, instantly moving closer. Three more fiends fell to pieces, bits of their bodies splashing into the water around them. Boogiepop was so fast, so precise, its motions so refined that Nozomi was sure it must be a machine.

ah, you are [enemy of the world]?

Attached: D0ZuRS8VAAIn8di.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

RIP, gone too soon.

Would you have preferred he lived to fuck Nagi?

Oh yeah, Nagi could've just moved him into her house, couldn't she?

Attached: 1547317018689.jpg (1874x1159, 1.05M)

Has someone ripped the second omnibus?

Nyaa has digital versions of volumes 4 and 5, and an OCR version of volume 6.

I checked nyaa but couldn't find 4-5, maybe I should get some glasses.
Has anyone here read anything after vol 6?

imagine if boogiepop pops out during sex

Attached: 73351267_p0.jpg (3300x1800, 1.59M)

If Boogiepop pops out for a mission would he be bro enough to let Takeda nut inside or would he rob him of the moment?

Attached: 9_5.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

I like how the anime gave Touka / Boogiepop gray/blue eyes. In novel illustrations her eyes are brown which is pretty boring. Gray eyes make for a more striking picture.

Depends. Would Boogiepop feel the pleasure of being cummed inside?

Kino

Attached: D0SYaK2X0AIU3kb.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Attached: D0dpTu4U4AAKBp6.jpg (1500x1014, 166K)

Solitude can be your greatest gift.

"Hmmmmm. I don't mind either way, but are you sure you don't want to save yourself for Touka?"

Probably be curious enough to try it out.
I read that in Boogie's voice, in Japanese.

i can hear this pic

Attached: 1550938603828.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

He always wondered what it would be like to fry your own brain. The answer was as expected.

Attached: D0btNKGXgAEihoO.jpg (1366x768, 63K)