Otome Isekai

The Banished Villainess! Living the Leisurely Life of a Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food
> Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!
Chapter 1

Attached: The Banished Villainess!.jpg (1318x936, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZaqrvZN0
pastebin.com/p297NHSG
pastebin.com/jFtPwsvD
pastebin.com/Z3FNbXNQ
pastebin.com/ibPQWyaY
pastebin.com/MZLq88hX
pastebin.com/UW470vTi
pastebin.com/qebMRDAP
pastebin.com/ec9vrwPK
pastebin.com/W7iegb8D
pastebin.com/5P93Mw14
pastebin.com/LNyhntc7
pastebin.com/A5t5t6MN
pastebin.com/dsvPTmZz
pastebin.com/ruPyudzC
pastebin.com/uBJTvwDY
pastebin.com/w0sCdXgU
pastebin.com/csUxcGxE
pastebin.com/fPKJZe9X
pastebin.com/ibr1mGK5
pastebin.com/u/GrazikAsa
pastebin.com/MrW1devq
novelupdates.com/series/outaishihi-ni-nante-naritakunai/
pastebin.com/YCiG8M1i
novelupdates.com/series/kenkyo-kenjitsu-o-motto-ni-ikite-orimasu/
novelupdates.com/series/oya-konyakusha-no-yousu-ga/
novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-want-to-die-in-an-otome-game/
novelupdates.com/series/okitara-20nen-nandesukedo-akuyaku-reijo-no-sono-ato-no-sono-ato/
novelupdates.com/series/i-play-the-role-of-villainheroine-in-a-japanese-style-otome-game/
novelupdates.com/series/reborn-little-girl-wont-give-up/
novelupdates.com/series/black-irons-glory/
novelupdates.com/series/the-inner-palace-tale-of-a-villainess-noble-girl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: x2.jpg (658x937, 367K)

Attached: x4.jpg (658x937, 425K)

Attached: x5.jpg (655x937, 230K)

Attached: x6.jpg (657x937, 273K)

Attached: x7.jpg (657x937, 311K)

Attached: x8.jpg (658x937, 316K)

Attached: x9.jpg (658x937, 246K)

Minotaur-dono/writefags, link me to your works

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

Attached: x10.jpg (658x937, 217K)

Attached: x11.jpg (657x937, 251K)

Attached: x12.jpg (658x937, 322K)

Attached: x13.jpg (658x937, 263K)

Attached: x14.jpg (658x937, 338K)

Attached: x15.jpg (658x937, 234K)

After the dump is finished. Don't post images during the dump.

Attached: x16.jpg (658x937, 233K)

Attached: x17.jpg (658x937, 197K)

Attached: x18.jpg (658x935, 215K)

Attached: x19.jpg (658x935, 258K)

she was cute

Attached: x20.jpg (658x937, 175K)

Attached: x21.jpg (658x937, 251K)

Attached: x22.jpg (656x937, 294K)

Attached: x23.jpg (656x937, 236K)

2/5 done

Attached: x24.jpg (659x937, 343K)

Attached: x26.jpg (658x937, 355K)

Attached: x27.jpg (658x937, 292K)

Attached: x28.jpg (658x937, 294K)

Attached: x29.jpg (658x937, 293K)

Attached: x30.jpg (658x937, 271K)

Attached: x31.jpg (658x937, 232K)

Attached: x32.jpg (658x936, 281K)

Attached: x33.jpg (658x936, 287K)

3/5

Attached: x34.jpg (658x937, 247K)

uuuuh is this really THE thread?

Attached: x35.jpg (658x937, 263K)

Attached: x36.jpg (658x937, 281K)

Attached: x37.jpg (658x937, 264K)

Attached: x38.jpg (658x937, 278K)

>fell asleep in the bathtub and drown

What a way to go

Attached: x39.jpg (658x937, 251K)

Attached: x40.jpg (658x937, 271K)

Is this original? I find nothing in NU

Attached: x41.jpg (658x937, 285K)

Attached: x42.jpg (658x936, 300K)

Attached: x43.jpg (658x936, 284K)

Attached: x44.jpg (658x937, 266K)

Attached: x45.jpg (658x937, 279K)

Not finding anything on NU doesn't say much, since they only accept works with translations, search moonrunes title if you want to be sure.
And no, it's WN.

Attached: x46.jpg (658x937, 276K)

Attached: x47.jpg (658x937, 267K)

Not translated

Attached: x48.jpg (658x937, 254K)

Attached: x49.jpg (658x937, 308K)

Thanks. Here have some Athy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-18-34-36-161_com.android.chrome.png (720x840, 673K)

Attached: x50.jpg (658x937, 283K)

Attached: x51.jpg (658x937, 357K)

Attached: x52.jpg (658x937, 370K)

Don't post images during dump.

Attached: x53.jpg (658x937, 270K)

Attached: x54.jpg (660x939, 273K)

And it's over, I liked this one

Attached: x1.jpg (1536x1200, 1.24M)

The nuns are gonna get raped

Attached: 20190226_225205.jpg (1080x1535, 591K)

it looks cute
thanks

pag 25

Attached: x25.jpg (660x937, 307K)

Damn translator and his captchas.

It seems interesting. Thanks for the dump.
>MC List -pastebin.com/ZaqrvZN0
>FotM/Hall of Fame* - pastebin.com/p297NHSG
>Absurd/Edge -pastebin.com/jFtPwsvD
>Revenge - pastebin.com/Z3FNbXNQ
>Otome -pastebin.com/ibPQWyaY
>Cultivation - pastebin.com/MZLq88hX
>Dochaku Isekai - pastebin.com/UW470vTi
>Kingdom Building - pastebin.com/qebMRDAP
>Cooking -pastebin.com/ec9vrwPK
>Gender Bender -pastebin.com/W7iegb8D
>Loli MC - pastebin.com/5P93Mw14
>Homebrew -pastebin.com/LNyhntc7
>Completed -pastebin.com/A5t5t6MN
>Time Travel & MDs -pastebin.com/dsvPTmZz
>Sci-fi - pastebin.com/ruPyudzC
>Actual Villains - pastebin.com/uBJTvwDY
>Yuri - pastebin.com/w0sCdXgU
>Reverse Isekai -pastebin.com/csUxcGxE
>Isekai Anime - pastebin.com/fPKJZe9X
>Isekai Tropes -pastebin.com/ibr1mGK5

Attached: jahy beam.jpg (888x768, 83K)

For anyone that missed it, chapter 9 of Couplet is out.

Thanks for the dump.

Enjoying it so far, thanks!

Cute. I like it.
It's like a shoujo version of Lady Rose, if you get what I mean.

Attached: screenshot_11192015.png (1167x682, 1.1M)

It would have been good if not for the violent autist stalker that the main love interest is. I mean seriously, is there any adult who acts like a 7 year old who is bullying the girl he likes?

It's too late to turn back now. I'll devour this one like I did to all the other otomes. Thanks for the dump.

Thanks jaja-chan.

so how long till just listing the pastebins takes up half a thread?
at the rate we are going I'm betting on a few weeks

jahyposter could also just use the link to his pastebin pastebin.com/u/GrazikAsa

Speaking of pastebins. Here's the short first part of the 1st chapter for super robot isekai while I think about super robot controls and such.
pastebin.com/MrW1devq

No minotaur posters?

No.

Attached: minotaur.png (1407x1037, 1.11M)

This got a adaptation really fast, some editor must really like it. The WN is only 5 months old and it already has a LN and manga

Attached: 81GOUFJONvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1055x1500, 307K)

i hope the main love interest evolves to at least a decent male tsun.

otome is hot shit right now and who doesn't like noble-come-priestesses with big tits?

>Otome isekai
>MC reincarnated as the villainess every time

Why though

for the same reason no isekai'd dude actually becomes the hero and defeats the demon lord

Easy source of conflict, and who wouldn't want to be born into money and status.
And there are some where MC reincarnates as the heroine or a side character.

no prob
I post all of the lists so they can get revised. Also should I add this one to Otome?

>with only conditions were pretty terrible

because otome heroines suck hard

I dunno, it seems like writers try to avoid the typical cliches so often that their aversions become cliches in of themselves. There could be a lot of different opportunities for an otome isekai to try something unique.

>MC reincarnates as the protagonist in an otome game, but because she knows it’s a game and that she’s the heroine, she becomes an abusive bitch and basically takes over the villainess’s role
>MC reincarnates in what she thinks is an otome game, but is actually an H-game and now must protect her virginity
>MC creates a Satanic ritual to escape her depressing life and enter her favorite otome game, but she is instead reincarnated as a harem member in a generic isekai and must regain her independence
>MC reincarnates as the villainess of an otome game... ten years after the bad ending
>MC thinks she’s in an otome isekai, but in reality her friends slipped LSD in her drink and are watching to see what she does

Reincarnated on Heroine is boring as fuck.

>MC reincarnates as the protagonist in an otome game, but because she knows it’s a game and that she’s the heroine, she becomes an abusive bitch and basically takes over the villainess’s role
That's often how the heroines are portrayed in those.
>MC reincarnates in what she thinks is an otome game, but is actually an H-game and now must protect her virginity
There are some like that too.
>>MC creates a Satanic ritual to escape her depressing life and enter her favorite otome game, but she is instead reincarnated as a harem member in a generic isekai and must regain her independence
That doesn't really have anything to do with otome isekai aside from few words in the premise.
>MC reincarnates as the villainess of an otome game... ten years after the bad ending
There are some like that too.
>MC thinks she’s in an otome isekai, but in reality her friends slipped LSD in her drink and are watching to see what she does
Now that's just dumb.

i agree. there was that yuri one and I'm bored so far since the heroine is such a forced 1-dimensional character. Dunno why Japan loves hot gimmicks so much instead of just writing the heoine as falling in love with the villainness slowly out of stockholm syndrome or something. Instead it's just belittling every negative interaction as a joke

JNC licensing fucking when?

because the alternative is reincarnating as any noble daughter and introducing miso and onions to the uncultered populace

C
R O T A T I O N S
O
P

I W A N T R I C E

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Very cute, thanks. I think I'll follow this dumps. Just hope Lion-kun saves the church.

Can anyone remember the title of that one isekai with the duke's darguter tried to get out of marrying the prince by devirginizing herself with some stranger, who turned out to be the prince who was looking for a life-long sex partner because his libido is off the charts?

novelupdates.com/series/outaishihi-ni-nante-naritakunai/

Am I right to assume a Felicia/lady rose vibe?

>10 LN Volumes (Completed)
>335 WN Chapters (Ongoing)
>37 + 9 Side Stories (Ongoing)

that's a lot of degeneracy

When I don't write action scenes, it seems that my writing becomes very forced. Is it just me?

Alright faggots, a random isekai fuck will replace a villainess of your choice from an existing series, who do you choose?

Attached: 1550303451228.png (944x720, 499K)

these nuns seem very young is there high mortality skewing demographic ratios?

i actually can't think of anything i've watched with a real villainess in a while
i guess queen zeal could be fun?

>i actually can't think of anything i've watched with a real villainess in a while
shield hero?

Attached: w22.jpg (1125x1600, 1.18M)

We already have a one-shot where the MC is reincarnated to a heroine
2 series where the MC is reincarnated into a capture target
1 where MC is reincarnated into the villainess's brother
1 where the MC is reincarnated into a villainess's stooge
1 where MC is reincarnated into a faceless extra

what's next?

skipping it
this season i'm watching mob psycho, boogiepop (good luck isekai'ing anyone into imaginator or manticore), jojo (I don't think there's even been a female enemy stand user yet in p5), and slime, which probably does have a villainess but if so she hasn't made herself apparent yet

Dad sword 26 is out

Attached: w24.jpg (1125x1600, 1.49M)

I need specific examples for reasons

There's far more of those - pastebin.com/YCiG8M1i
Jahy, if you want to copy and add it, feel free.

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Friendly reminder that otome games don't have villainesses.

Because that way you get the outcast MC gets to show everyone that she isn't so bad so they feel bad and apologize for being so harsh, which appeals with faggots who got bullied by Chad and Stacy in high school.

And Demon Lords stopped being a thing in RPGs ages ago too, but it's obvious these stories are based on older stories, not the newer shit.
I'd watch Isekai Diabolik Lovers, though.

I wonder what was the story that gave birth to the trope of reincarnated as the villainous duke's daughter in an otome game.

I like to think they are based on very old but influential otome games

Kinda like how the RPG worlds of isekai only really reflects Dragon Quest and not really any other franchise (modern kRPGs tend to be a bit more sci-fi or in entirely different cultures).

novelupdates.com/series/kenkyo-kenjitsu-o-motto-ni-ikite-orimasu/

They're actually based in shoujo manga.

this
I can only think of one otome game off the top of my head that has a villainess.

It likely popularized the genre, but Reika is neither a duke's daughter nor in an otome game, so that can't be it.

>likely
pretty sure it was topping the charts for a while

where did they get tomatos?

who can cook

she's very Felicia like

Bertia basically did the first one, not her but the actual herroine

rice grows poorly in middle to northern europe where most of these series are based...

novelupdates.com/series/oya-konyakusha-no-yousu-ga/
novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-want-to-die-in-an-otome-game/ (second part)
novelupdates.com/series/okitara-20nen-nandesukedo-akuyaku-reijo-no-sono-ato-no-sono-ato/ (Iris-sama on steroids)

>boogiepop (good luck isekai'ing anyone into imaginator or manticore)
>manticore, shape shifting alien clone lab rat, started out in a guy body
>imaginator, too strong of a mind and will, will likely swallow the isekai girl instead
Good luck indeed

Literally every otome where the heroine isn't Jesus has her as a manipulative bitch.

replace shield hero's villainous proincess with gender swapped Tanaka

Maybe they have a South America analogue discovered?
Reminder that any seriesthat takes place in an old world analogue that also has Tomatoes or Potatoes without a new world to find them in renders the entire work to be automatically unredeemable garbage.

where's the struggle? best otome heroine is the one where she's native and goes full homura creating timeloops trying to save the isekai villainess from dying at the end of all her routes

>notEurope has goblins, dragons, magical herbs and talking trees
>that's okay
>notEurope has tomatoes
>UNFORGIVABLE

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.

Attached: minotaurgod.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'm surprised Fodder's author isn't getting into any trouble with sensitive fags considering how much of a shitbag his MC is.

not him but there's a difference between fantasy and anachronisms. The latter is just blatantly lazy and just shows a lack of research/prep on the writer's part.
Of course I don't expect much from a medium that's basically 99% fanfic-tier writing, but your argument is too silly

all of those are present in european mythology though
the closest they had to tomatoes was deadly nightshade

don't blame the writer I doubt they specified what the stuffed baguettes were filled with

It feels like for Japan, or at least narou authors, European middle ages lasted until the industrial revolution, so everything before is fair game.

Dude, it's fucking tomatoes.
I understand getting angry about a medieval-ish society being amazed by the MC developing shit that IRL medieval societies already had for quite a while or a particular aspect of that society being super-advanced while everything else isn't,but tomatoes being a thing in an alternative world with way more weird shit doesn't seem that terrible to me.
Why would the author waste his time introducing another continent and explaining shit about it just to have tomatoes in his story?

cute and the mc was not a garbage Neet

>three
Come on. This is it, right?

I mean, most otome isekai MCs were either OLs or students. I'm not sure if there's even one with a NEET.

the setting looks like it's the Victorian era anyways. Why they still have swords is another issue altogether unless there's actually magic (?) in this manga that makes projectiles not as prominent but I really doubt a web novel author is going be that thorough.

really the last example shows theren't not much reason to have an otome setting in those scenarios

just get an OP noble lady and you're done

so is fudge just getting bored of translating this or what?

Attached: and another delay.png (957x160, 14K)

Yeah, it feels like he is losing steam or IRL shit is draining too much of his time for him to focus on TLing.

i don't have anything against tomatoes. Tomatoes would fit in this manga's depicted setting anyways if we assume it's the equivalent of the 1800s. I just don't like the argument that an overlooked anachronism is equivalent to including fantasy mythology.
An anachronism is a product of oversight/laziness on the author's part like pic related, an extreme example.

Attached: caed604bb77301c5a3ab0c14348de4a0ec05a835_334642_720_4000.jpg (720x4000, 327K)

My point is that there is a difference between actually annoying anachronisms and minor shit like tomatoes being a thing in a world with no South America equivalent, specially when the proposed solution to that is introducing said equivalent (which would be a huge thing that should have a huge impact in the setting) just so the MC can eat some stupid tomatoes.

>best otome heroine is the one where she's native and goes full homura creating timeloops trying to save the isekai villainess from dying at the end of all her routes
it this exist if is please gibs name or are you putting that out of nowhere?

novelupdates.com/series/i-play-the-role-of-villainheroine-in-a-japanese-style-otome-game/
Just a warning, it's 100% yuribait, the villainess is a genderbent man and gets returned to one.

saurce? is korean?

doctor elise

it's shit

It would have been better if this was really yuri.

Ketchup.

You know what would really be good
A sci-fi otome isekai
I mean otome isekai is more about the social links than the medieval setting and magic so why is there no otome space opera?

Attached: images (14).jpg (508x603, 22K)

Quite a lot seem to think Master could beat higher rank monsters with little trouble.

People really have gotten used to OP isekai mcs.

Attached: 1546985704499.png (266x411, 127K)

He can't? I only read v1, and after some pages he was already engaging high level monsters.

the last space opera I remember was Tytania and it was shit. Do you really expect an author resorting to using a isekai/tensei premise in the first place to have the capability of writing a space opera?

Attached: MV5BNjlhYzc3MmItMzEyOC00MDY4LWE0ZDgtZTVjNzZhNjFkMTA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAxNjM2MjQ@._V1_.jpg (3196x4084, 1.97M)

He would definitely do better without Fran.
I know that he lets her use him because he is a cool dad but she more of a burden than anything else.

It can be a dune-like space opera with planetary nobles, just replace kingdoms with planets

He almost died to an F(may be D) rank monster in there
In the world of dad sword, even D and C monsters are scary shits, forget about facing B and A.
Don't even bother fighting S ranks.

Attached: p29.png (1055x1500, 598K)

a space fantasy you mean I'm still want tho

that's one of fran concern and why she also have hurry to level up

Only Technically, Fran took aggro for him and gave him ambush chances . That's quite huge.

He got a job like a month ago. RIP translations

i think you're underestimating how much work it takes to write that. If you actually make it interesting enough with an ensemble cast, the whole isekai/tensei part is just going to be irrelevant.

What does an isekai/tensei premise add to the story other than maybe being able to dumb it down by centering it on one character wanking around notDune?

Is it just me or is she a lot more MOMMY now?

Attached: 91hORLATurL.jpg (1801x2560, 727K)

it got a new translator

Attached: png.png (785x1110, 2.14M)

>the whole isekai/tensei part is just going to be irrelevant.
90% of the isekais are like that

>Teaser
Wow it's fucking nothing.
And this guy should really stop picking so many novels, even as teasers.

oh...

Attached: just a reminder it exists.png (740x166, 18K)

>Two weeks later
>Translation is dead
You can't fool me again internet

>Teaser by the slowest TL on earth

Attached: 1541455347682.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Vs great demon, master died after getting his skills stolen
>Vs legendary skeleton, master died after his options run out
>Vs lich, too Op no chance anyway
Doesn't look too good for master in some boss fights

What about a guy that gets reincarnated as the prince in an otome game and decides instead of fucking around with otome shit goes full Reinhard on the kingdom, conquering all neighbors.

Probably lactation is back.

Dont know this one, but there is one where MC gets reincarnated as a simple noble in an otome game. He falls in love with the villainess at first sight(prince's fiance) when he was a child and from then on he starts planning for killing all royals and taking back his woman.

He's not even that slow per se, the problem is he's spread thin over 5-6 active series. Why would somebody do that, I have no idea.

name?

what's the series?

As someone who does something similar, it's very easy to get burned out on doing one series. That's what it looks like is happening to TNE's TL right now.

they gave her bigger tits

Master and Fran are just mid tier at best around this point.
Dad sword world definitely is not easy mode

Falling in Love with the Villainess?

I wish more authors understood how satisfying a power fantasies with kingdom building is.

Tales of the Reincarnated Lord is chinkshit but it was really satisfying to read through the power wank on kingdom building even with its numerous flaws (like the author writing out summaries instead of an actual story). First part is almost like a typical western novel premise anyways, mindless cultivation is relatively kept to a minimum considering it's chinkshit.

I just want an otome isekai with spaceships, aliens, and lasers

New TAS.

>reading a novel on RR
>great banter, MC is well developed, amazing side characters, text flows is amazing
>main girl is the absolute cunt of a girl to ever exist in text form
>MC loves her so much, he takes her abuse like a deluded house wife married to a drunken factory worker in the 30s

chink novels set in not-Europe tends to have a better handle on cultivation autism than ones set in not-China

clearly the author's fetish

I mean it's not really a problem if a TL can manage satisfying release schedule for each of them, there are few like this I'm following, but it gets stupid when there's a chapter of each a month.

>In order to marry one of her daughters, you'd have to both beat her in a fight and sign a magical marriage contract that will kill you if you have unfaithful thoughts

Her poor kids

Oh its the worst, he can trick demons like he's a champion of tzeentch, but it never dawns on him to dump the vile wench and hit it off with another girl that has the hots for him.

sounds like a certain bullying gook

Hajin takes charge of his fate, MC of this shit doesn't, not yet at least.

also name?

The good student, it's not isekai by the way.

転生貴族は大志をいだく! 「いいご身分だな、俺にくれよ」

What are the chances that RR novels will replace cape comics as the big hollywood trend?

I mean we already have the ascended fanfic that was 50 shades

Don't even joke about that

That dress is very pretty. Especially that colour.

Which otome is this?

This dump is adorable.

Finally a post Otome game story.

Ashita no Nadja counts as Otome?

>tfw we will never get to see how Augustus fucks everything up and ruins his Empire

A former noble is now an adverturer and also a chuuni mom that dotes on her twin daughters

i'm assuming one of his struggles is going to be convincing her to give up the nun life so they can be together.

Blonde dude looks scheme-y. What is he up to?

I have to admit I did not see that coming, but at the same time it makes a lot more sense how Freya can keep up given how she was so far behind Scarlet it seemed like she would just be leeching exp.

It's still pretty amusing how Brendel's strongest subordinate at the moment is a fucking vampire trap. I wonder if Morpheus even has a limit to his growth, can't Brendel just stack command points on him over and over and over through the reshuffling of his deck every day?

there's already iris sama

>aussie jewess as a hollywood movie
Y E S

I want more series like Burriko where the villainess takes the time before the heroine shows up to be OP

Tsundere males are cute!

read it now, my orphen nen!

Attached: iris-sama.png (1444x1380, 1.41M)

Now that IFTV is over, say something nice about it.

Attached: 1551108888608.png (576x822, 427K)

>That's often how the heroines are portrayed in those.

This is not a chink manga user.

he's just a dork

i dropped it, so it's shit

Why does noble ladies all want to become nuns?

and cali is terrible cgi that doesnt scare anybody and ariel is ferret painted blue

What if the are in the new world and the old world is full of human sacrifices?

this one, right? seems interesting

Lorist wasn't even that strong for a cultivator MC, and the world he's in is basically the dark ages of cultivation since there's no more magic, which is actually the core of battleforce to begin with. Fucking sword gods were cannon fodder back in the heyday, what could Lorist possibly do against a real wizard?

you break my heart user

It was wonderfully gay.

it finally is over!

Attached: Dp8I4FMUcAM2Ayu.jpg (820x1200, 236K)

That sounds amazing. Care to pass the ketchup user?

it's the "you have zero political obligations, just live here and have your basic needs taken care of away from everyone else." option

Iris is different. There is nothing connecting Iris to her pre-isekai self until later on in the manga. And that is to make the heroine a spy-dess.

Also Iris' face look off.

>That's what it looks like is happening to TNE's TL right now.
I don't think so. Pretty sure it's because TL is almost caught up to the raws, and now is transitioning to a model where free readers will be X amount of chapters behind, which is quite fair compared to say Jewdian that locks shit out permanently.

The author of TNE himself does not post 1 chapter per day 7 days a week.

I haven't heard of that one for a long time.

Thanks for the nostalgia user!

Good point.

But so is getting married to a nobody.

that's kinda the worse one though since a lot of them didn't like the idea of arranged marriages in the first place

True.

I wonder how many noble woman became nuns in real life because of this.

NU says it has 113 chapters but translations are only at 106?

It ended yesterday in the raw.

it was definitely more like a japanese tensei with how restrained it was. I still can't stand actual cultivation stories since I end up getting detached from how ridiculous and pointless it all is. I'd say Lorist was still basically uncontested by the end of it since power levels are all relative anyways. I doubt the author was ever going to do anything with the wizard/magic thing, it'd be too much of a shift in the story, and after hundreds of chapters, it was going to stay as just some cool backstory to the setting.

still wish I got an actual closure to this shit though. Release the Witch and Amber Sword are also notEurope, but they feel as detached to read as typical chinkshit. I wish China would stop with its censorship so it would recover from maoism for the sake of the whole world.

>I wish China would stop with its censorship so it would recover from maoism for the sake of the whole world.
That would require a thorough cleansing of the current regime considering the new censorship laws came from Xi himself.

BIG is pretty interesting, though as usual with the author it's so damn slow in setting things up I doubt anyone but a few will bother following it just like with Lorist. It really says a lot given how popular RtW is yet nobody gives a fuck about magic gun autism, but then again it does lack waifus.

>it doesn't make sense for training robots to be supers, I'll make them reals instead
>Writing them is a slog

That's a pretty cute cover. Come to think of, Japanese Otome Isekai shit where the MC got neglected/hated by her dad is pretty rare. Violetta and pic related is what come to mind with that concept, while its more common in gookshit with Athy being the prime example of one.

Attached: 9784891995416.jpg (435x640, 174K)

I like that it was subverted in Abandoned Empress, where the dad was cold to her in her previous life but is ultra doting in her second.

One of the few things that series does right.

There's always the Prince of Misfortune, Thales. Gotta love how Yodel and Morat have used their prince over and over yet nobody still picks up on it.

Any update for this?

he's the territory lord and a friend of the knight, he tries to help him out with the nun since the knight is so dense

Attached: fet8ru3jrubdhwxfv9udb00y_sr3_gk_ne_fjr3.png.580.jpg (411x580, 140K)

This isn't being translated right? I plugged in the name on NU but there's nothing.

It got picked up the other day.
novelupdates.com/series/reborn-little-girl-wont-give-up/

it's on hiatus until may

update: no new updates

Red eye and blonde hair is a strange combination.

so is this Huawei thing real? or just trump paranoia?

>don't use same name as the cover
>it's still in engrish
For what purpose?

Oh, he's a bro. For a moment I thought he was a bad/mean guy.

>BIG
what is this? I'd fucking love another kingdom building with a proper pace. I know people hated how slow TotR started but I always chalked it up with isekai readers generally having shitty attentionspans. I actually think TotR's pacing was great if not for the awkward summary proses (still a decent read considering it's translated chinse crap). Lorist's personal growth to power in Morante was satisfying as fuck to read through, and when it calms down by 100 chapters later, we get a great pillaging caravan journey when he's called back to his dominion. Great underdog turtling build-up from there and so on. As much as I remember TotR's many flaws, I think it was actually genuinely a favorite of mine after all.

1st part might as well be some a western fantasy novel if it had natural english. MC walks into a tavern and city antics.

common for albinos

Like most power plays in real life, a little bit of both and a whole lot of shit we will never know. Just be lazy and assume everyone is shady.

>Mezametara Chikashitsu!?
MC wakes up in a dungeon cell as a four year old.
Her father wants to use her as a sacrifice for something.
She gets magic, escapes, frees up a yandere dragon, get adopted, becomes more OP than anybody else, becomes a wandering adventurer with secret identity (her old body), and being cute.
100 or so chapters but translator seems to have dropped it again, and the yandere dragon ruins it

Are any of the homebrews good? And if so which ones do you recommend?

It was picked back up a few months ago. And while the dragon is a problem, the worst thing about it is a ridiculously overinflated personality-less cast.

Why does she have the Chrno crusade nun habit?

>japanese engrish is better
Is it just me, or this is happenning more often?

Then it will be white and red eyes.

What if one wants to marry the mommy instead?

I am curious about this as well.

>Even though I was born in a Marquis family, my life started on a HARD MODE.

Attached: okay.jpg (636x542, 52K)

>Otome isekai

Attached: 1537324885564.jpg (702x482, 58K)

She has already pulled the "No one would be interested in a middle-aged mother like me" card on her aspiring suitor.

Or like how SAO was meant to be this cutting-edge MMORPG, but was less well-designed than early Runescape because the last time the author played an MMO he was ten years old.

he lives

Black Iron Glory, from the same author of Tales of the Reincarnated Lord.
>I'd fucking love another kingdom building with a proper pace.
I don't know if it's kingdom building, it's at 101 chapters translated so far, and it was created after Tales got axed.
>but I always chalked it up with isekai readers generally having shitty attentionspans.
That's always been the case.
>Lorist's personal growth to power in Morante was satisfying as fuck to read through
BIG is kinda like that right now, but it's a lot smoother when it comes to the MC's advancement in society. The story unlike in Tales focuses on the MC's teenage years to start off, unlike Lorist where his teen years were all summed up in a few flash back chapters.

I don't know if you'll like it since it has some things that are drastically different from Tales. Despite the cover, BIG so far has no indication the MC will wave a sword around like Lorist did. In fact, so far it's literally the stuff Tales couldn't touch up upon, guns and magic.

Is it bad that i thought up a skill that lets you dodge shit but it requires you to dab?

>mmo series
>f2p newbie stumbles across item or build that allows them to become a top player on the server instantly

>shot won't even graze you
>panic dab
>shot gets redirected to you

based

Attached: dab.png (257x266, 53K)

To be fair if you're the son of a Marquis that means your family is stuck on border territory between an enemy nation or barbarians and you're constantly going to get fucked with.

Maomao's chastity is in danger!

Attached: 81Rd56pgxnL.jpg (1447x2094, 458K)

I wonder what kind of other memey shit can be used to make improbable effective combat techniques in isekais

>novelupdates.com/series/black-irons-glory/
i mean i have good expecations from this author but even I am severely turned off by NU's synopsis of this. Definitely reading this once it hits 200 chapters or something since even TotR had a very chinky synopsis that made you expect it was going to be putrid shit like Extraordinary Genius or Game Market 1983, but then it defies your expectations and actually gives you reasonable pacing.

This is how Chads hold their waifus.

the weak should fear the strong

from a eunuch??

poor Jinshi

>implying he is an eunuch
Faggot is probably a prince or some shit.

isn't he the son of Ah-Duo and the emperor?

want more Female MC revenge stories
currently keeping up with Mother Killing Princess and Because it was called "a loser" was banished from his hometown
dense motherfucker.jpg
fuuuuuu
manga when
think translations have almost caught up to raw
want to see her old family get btfo just like the maid

delet this

Is this a native isekai because it's a modern chinese-medicine practitioner transmigrating back in ancient China but the author just replaces the isekai premise with an in-universe explanation instead

Attached: original.gif (500x620, 672K)

How is it that he went from hating her guts to wanting to eat her cooking everyday

I'm pretty sure people with catcat's curiosity existed, but, since not everybody had her luck, probably died early mistaking the dose of some poison/toxin.

I hate revenge stories. There unrealistic and stupid

i wish some translators would just stop trying to be mst3k
these T/Ns written between every other paragraph that have nothing to do with the translation itself are just needless distractions

Just read the synopsis and pick what you like

Man, fuck that series.

>hating her guts
What? I think he was a NPC that secretly loved her kinda of thing

He obviously never hated her, it was all MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Sup Violetta.

tsundere

TL notes that are basically just reactions drive me up the fucking wall.

Am I the only that hate "isekai'd to game/novel/comic" premise? I'm fine with the isekai part obviously, but somewhere in the back of my mind I always think that the whole story is just some poor dying sod's imagination. And the last chapter would be just "and then she wakes up" type of ending. I'm especially uncomfortable with stories where they tell the natives that their world is just a game/novel/comic.

power of modern cooking
ruba duba dub dub, itadakimas motherfucker

Thanks for the dump.

I have got the ideal series for you.

Attached: 0061.jpg (2000x2872, 1.76M)

So you can cry like a bitch during the ending.

Trust me, it's much worse in novels. Just imagine comments in text bubbles.

Who said it was tomatos? That's its distant isekai'd cousin tamatas.

>doritos
What a fucking pleb. Doritos are goddamn disgusting and literally make me sick.

Guy was either a nigger or wanted to be a nigger and filled every chapter with those gangster wannabe comments.
It was fucking cancerous.

D rank monsters are hardcore motherfuckers and Fran has trouble dealing with like 6 C ranks at the same time and the only reason she managed to beat them is because sword dad is the greatest healbot in the world.

this is the worst thing, you can't just phase it out easily like in manga where its outside the panels,
the translators make it so its literally just another sentence or paragraph mixed in with story itself, sometimes i read the entire thing before thinking "what in the hell did that have to do with anything" and then realizing i just read another god damn translator reaction

Naw nigga, it's DOUBLE ENTRY BOOKEEPING in otome shit. Oh and PERFUME and CHOCOLATE too.

This series have too many reaction face

Attached: IMG_20190224_200627.jpg (720x388, 77K)

Spoiler makes me drop it. What a dumbass author.

Attached: IMG_20190224_195236.jpg (719x1927, 230K)

She's in full "ara ara, who would be interested in a old woman like me" mode.

My complaint is they mostly (60~80%) makes the heroine an unlikeable bitch with no redeeming quality. Athy, Bakarina, and Eliza is the rare one that avoid that shit. Though I guess its more common if the heroine is an isekai'd faggot too.

Attached: IMG_20190224_194951.jpg (554x648, 153K)

Well yeah, she's supposed to have giga milkers according to her description.

>everyone treates the natives as NPC and is heartless
>MC with his superior morality sees them as people too
There is no trope worse than this

M A G I C I S J U S T L I K E Object-Oriented Programming

Attached: IMG_20190222_142252.jpg (710x457, 91K)

reminds me of Riku and her worthless brother

I always heard this is the first one:
novelupdates.com/series/the-inner-palace-tale-of-a-villainess-noble-girl/

I don't know if Yea Forums (or Reika-sama's translator) is bullshiting me though.

M A G I C I S J U S T L I K E kanji/japanese

What the FUCK is doble entry bookkeepng and why is it important?

Attached: IMG_20190224_194815.jpg (720x557, 177K)

In otome isekai it's more often that anime, manga, games, etc. improve your imagination which makes you better at magic.

it's how modern businesses do basic accounting.
it was invented by medieval jews

The worst trope of them all.
I drop any series that pulls this shit.

Gentlemen, there's an important question that's not being addressed here.

How do we save Paril?

Attached: paril-sama.png (675x620, 636K)

Toddler saga is really top tier in terms of comfy

Attached: IMG_20190224_195709.jpg (720x915, 144K)

Google exists user

Attached: IMG_20190224_195040.jpg (720x667, 108K)

That doesn't even look like reincarnation, nor is she a duke's daughter. It's a little frustrating always hearing just those two as the answers, as there's a clear missing link.

Attached: 51JHO-M3MPL._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (304x499, 39K)

Very cute illustrations. I dropped it just before/during the first rebellion or such.

It's writing the same shit in two places whenever you do business so that if shit doesn't match up between two entries you know that something went twrong.

Attached: IMG_20190224_200526.jpg (720x673, 144K)

Why is Athy so much better than Daughter of the Emperor? Is it the lack of yaoi hands?

>comfy
How is an old hag in the body of a baby freaking out because Edgelordus II might kill her comfy?

>isekai'd programmer
>"magic is just like programming!"
>uses scripts

Attached: 1537215279741.png (1488x1346, 412K)

Attached: IMG_20190224_201808.jpg (720x1109, 107K)

Anime fucking when? It already got a LN, two manga, and a CD Drama too (I think)

Attached: IMG_20190224_193653.jpg (720x697, 85K)

Attached: IMG_20190224_201100.jpg (720x731, 136K)

if the magical system relies on python, god forbid java, instead of assembly/high-level languages then it must be one shitty world

Attached: IMG_20190224_213248.jpg (720x1041, 110K)

I recently get into this, and while its magic system isn't original or most creative, I got hooked into it. I think its the first series with female MC that pull that shit. Cute illustrations too.

Attached: angry_v1.jpg (852x1200, 215K)

New Amber Sword, the furry is going to the dentist tommorow, pray his glass bones don't break.

>isekai world run on TempleOS

Attached: IMG_20190224_201840.jpg (720x885, 151K)

Her basically overloading and shutting down because of how assbackwards everything is was cute.

when season 2 comes out I'm going to reread Athy and collect all the reaction images too

illusion magic is CSS

I thought the original WN got axed, but its just the webtoon that get the axe right? Just learn some Korean bro.

What's the strongest asm spell and why is it pushad?

Is is the one that introduce villainess concept? I dunno never bother reading it, not that it had any translator anyway.

>monsters exist because of shit garbage collection

>shit talking python
big brainlet right here lads

I hope the original girl don't get written off though. Its a shame that the amazon rating for this LN sucked real bad. I hope it won't get axed, like Eliza.

>inb4 update that he's dead cause root canal or something stupid like that

Seeing her treatment the other girl was basically dead inside, the only reason the princess is sane right now is because she's plain out of fucks to give and is content as long as she gets to eat and dick around with magic formulas.

>goddamn freya got the end game sword

You died and reincarnated in the Mushoku Tensei world. What do you do?

Brendel doesn't need the thing, Marsha already proclaimed him Lord Billboard, Master of the Realm, might as well let the girl have it, at least she'll put it to good use.

Cause there is actually a plot going on. As much as i did enjoy Daughter of the Emperor it is meandering alot

Take a wife that the same race like Roxy?

Try to live as a Milis priest.

lament my fate as I have to play on HARD MODE as the son of a poor noble in the countryside and have to settle with demon magic tutor instead of a human tutor.

Train magic all day long, become a superwizard, coast through life.

for increased drama

Hope i got my cheat magic and get to work on building a magi tech emperium of men
Oh shit i forgot he's gonna nick the ice sword from the girl that's gonna be born from eke, no need for 3 end game swords yeah

He probably was watching her because he was in love but she assumed was keeping an eye on her. He seems unable to express himself.

Start developing my magic from day one so I'm a magical demigod by the time I'm a teen. Also, fuck off from the Fitoa region before that teleport shit happens.
Then I just go that magical academy and try to get a cozy job and find a waifu.

Reminder that he got butthurt after the 2016 election and quit typesetting.
Thanks Trumpu-kun.

Attached: Smug Pugger.jpg (403x452, 48K)

>wake up
>want to read the new Kim chapter
>no new Kim chapter

Attached: SadHyuk2.png (203x220, 66K)

You could say you got bullied.

>looks like he's going to murder her but then
Is it autism?

>The farce in Trentheim was about to end, starting from this moment onwards.
>tfw the furry is gonna die and we'll be stuck on this cliffhanger
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

can i use touki?

Ah, there we go.

>european setting
>chink court drama

What's the difference between chink court drama and regular court drama?

dude's made outta wet tissue paper, last year i had 4 teeths removed and i was fine and dandy 2 days later

>Not writing in assembler
>Not reverse engineering the enemy spells

A lot more concubines and eunuchs.

daring young masters

male leads have jade skin, flowing robes of mystic worm silk and the concubines all try to kill each other

go away rubick

I read a few of them. I ended up liking Shitposting in Another World and Lucid is pretty alright. I also read that Draco Pater, but I got some questions. The father is a dragon and the mother is an elf (?) (It says she has pointy ears.), but how did they have sex? Wouldn't dragon dick be extremely uncomfortable/unable to fit in a human body?

The way I see it the guy definitely suffered from malnutrition or some shit when he was younger. That can really hurt cause if you don't grow properly in your youth you're not exactly gonna have a good time later on. It's like sleep, you can't just make up for it by taking extra care later on.

>tfw only the chinks do justice to real life harems

oh fuck it might be that, shit that must suck all kinds of dick

Dragons are designed to be able to impregnate anything.

Attached: 1447073104029.png (1017x1032, 1.59M)

when it's literally just the forbidden palace, but in europe

Multiple official wives I guess. Though I’ve rarely read it in japs shit compared to gook/chink novel.

Someone hasn't read Bosshi.

>Having a cheat power of writing spells in binary and hexidecimal instead of the usual 0-9

>That one novel you follow that you hate but read the updates for anyways
What's her name

every fucking chinkshit in my reading list. because what the fuck else am i going to read
why do i hate myself so much

Dragon + Nymph, what a terrifying combination

slow life on the frontier
THANK GOD it's picking up pace again
that and Nidome no Yuusha, why did I even bother with it

>not enjoying chinkshit for how over the top it is
My hatefollows are usually Royal Road shit.

>lord of the mysteries went premium
>underground uses snowflake pastebin that crashes my mobile browser
>have to open discord every time

IFTV

I call dibs on the black haired sister.

>Dragons can impregnate anything.
How do they have sex though. Are their dicks just that small?

Shapeshifting.

When TAS gets exciting the wait is really painful. I'm almost tempted to read MTL but last time I tried I couldn't even understand the first 3 sentences.

I'm really looking forward to Tarkus and friends, especially if Iamas and Rothko are still around. Their reactions will make everything sweeter.

Attached: Tarkus Rheinische.jpg (572x1310, 214K)

the fact that they can impregnate everything does not mean that everything survives the impregnation process

Children of the Trough style.

>My hatefollows are usually Royal Road shit.
i don't understand, it's techincally the same shit, the prose isn't strictly better
but there's just something missing that i can't put my finger on that makes royal road and western isekai so hard to enjoy

arcane emperor

There was that Esdeath image that I can't seem to find.

>take a look a the first chapter
>baby MC already planning to assasinate his brother to secure his rule

nigga is stone cold

c u m b a t h s

Maybe you can't suspend your disbelief if it doesn't have asian names?

Poor rothko would faint if he saw current brendel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi

I can show you some doujins.

>isekai'd programmer
>magic is just like code
>no stackoverflow
Rip

perhaps is the feeling that they are a flawed imitation of a flawed product?

or the blue boxes, i hate the blue boxes

>try to cast magic
>segfault
>die

>I’m also going to take this opportunity to discuss my current plans. I’m switching over to “Is it Tough Being a Friend?” since volume three of “The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs” isn’t out yet. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean I will halt everything I’m doing on “Is it Tough Being a Friend?” to immediately work on volume three the moment it does come out. I’ll work on it when I feel inclined to, which is probably whenever I finish another volume or two of “Is it Tough Being a Friend?”
Boo.

i honestly put it down to conditioning and the fact that most japanese stuff is written in simple and flowing language so it's really easy to skim through 1k-2k words within a few minutes
but then it makes no sense since I read standard published print fantasy too and I have no problem with speed reading that either

Perhaps it's because they're aiming (consciously or not) at the style of actual fantasy rather than the light Japanese style, but lack the ability to pull it off?

It would be even better if someone from Madara recognized Morpheus, they live long lives after all.

>Dragon dad wants to live the NEET life with his military pension, loyal npc waifu, and good tomboy daughter.
Wholesome experience.

>His son is a whiny trap that thinks his father doesn't give him enough attention though.
If you remove the son the story could be made better. Daughterus should be the only tolerable thing.

>implying he won't drop everything to translate Mob Otome as soon as the new volume comes out
Dude isn't retarded enough to not realize which series gives him more visits.

are you talking about the onions student?

c-could you rate the homebrews? even the less popular and newer ones? I am too shy to ask directly and I didn't get any feedback

Naofumi chose to make his dragon a dude because he didn't want to be raped.

yes, but nic is more of a abused housewife than a s o y male imo
>tfw your homebrew gon get slammed due to poor comma usage
everyday i curse being born a ESL

natives don't know how to use commas either, don't worry

>everyday i curse being born a ESL
Just practice your English, bro. We have Youtube videos for these things now and English textbooks at your local library.

Also never give up. Because there is that (0.1%) chance that your Isekai will get picked up like that Brazil-Jap who made No Game No Life author. Or like the writer of Maoyu/Log Horizon who originally posted the story (Maoyu) on 2channel.

Thanks, this was better than expected but is still otome isekai

Don't curse being born as an ESL
Curse your inability to rise above that condition and not immersing yourself into english

Take for example Nabokov, of Lolita fame. He was russian but Lolita was written in english.

>Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.

Tell me, can you tell that is ESL?

ATG, I actually let it backlog forever and caught up and it's the same formula.

He can't. Last I remembered from the WN was Fran losing half of her body parts to a mob and Master healing her like there's no tomorrow.
Dad sword world is pretty harsh and hard core.

>Tell me, can you tell that is ESL?
Yes. Because a native English-speaker would've never exaggerated things.

There full art of the other characters, I was expecting more skeletal honestly from most of the Madara crew since I fail to remember there's multiple factions.

The only love purer than this is the one from Kimura.

i think only the main crew, elf princess and some madara mooks got art done, shame cause i dig the style

reminder to support your fellow jews in RR with 5 star reviews and long reviews for that sweet trending spot.

tricky question, since water isn't by no means an organic compound (and tecnically they cannot eat) but any living being (sans chaos fuckery) need water to survive, specially a never ending grown swarm, so yes, same for trace minerals like selenium and other cores if you stretch the definition of any planet post-nomed

Attached: 1541587564688.jpg (1435x1559, 596K)

he's literally just a few chapters away from the recent chap

I understand my native language less than english even though I'm obviously more fluent with it. Don't use that as an excuse.
but then again, if you don't use english everyday you end up writing weird conversations like the Croatian author does for MoL.

Thanks for the answer user.

this was honestly a good page but then...everything went to the shitters as alwaays

Attached: p4.jpg (950x1364, 699K)

>Tarkus
>Iamas
>Ebdon
>Mooks

Not sure who pic related is, but so far the only big shots left are Incirsta and the Emperor.

Attached: 441a16f21e0695149295244d22afa8da-d5jll62.jpg (1659x1216, 1.22M)

it would be nice if we could have a consistent release schedule. he originally intended to take sundays off, but random delays caused that to fall through both sundays so far.

I just silently rate it 5 and favorite.

I put reading this on hold for awhile, does it ever change from the formula of
(victory) -> intermission -> (victory) -> intermission -> repeat?

At least Tales of Reincarnated Lord did try to give a massive setback to the MC with barbarian rape but he got a huge backlash for it so I don't know if the authors are just uncreative or they have to dumb down and cater to their audiences' escapism to stay relevant

FOR AOUINE is like the only reason to read this, so yeah, he better fucking stick with what works.

The chivalry is really the biggest draw. It's still the only thing I've found that so far that hams it up that hard with honor / knight's code. You can have generic good guy or opportunistic good guy but nothing yet has had that sweet flavor of TAS.

Brendel's chivalry boner and the people around him going ham FOR AOUINE is the best

If you want failing then you want to read Kingdom's Bloodline. TAS is more about Brendel's chivalry and character winning over people and entities far more powerful than him thus allowing him to be that shining invincible white knight even if he's nearly died 30 times by now. In contrast while Lorist has had setbacks he's only ever come close to dying like twice, and nearly every one of his regrets comes from things he could have prevented with his actions, but simply overlooked due to being swamped with ambitions such as not taking time to properly act as a parent for his first child.

It's a totally different story which you can't compare with the same standard. And if you really want setbacks then Thales is still king, or at least prince.

Why the fuck I would want that user?

Attached: 12.jpg (1114x1600, 219K)

This is the only correct answer.

>tfw the furry is still chapters away from thel crazy shit that Brendel does while FOR AOUINE'ng his enemy or trying not to get fucked by higher beings and jackie chan is way out of every situation

People forgot the Jackie Chan ladder factory saga right before he finally got turned into Honorable Lord Billboard, Master of Valhalla by Mama Marsha.

5 years at this pace

I am already on chapter 18 of Volume 1, kinda surreal at the start.

TAS is lewd as shit later on

i heard tales of it, is it true?

As it should be, just like TNE TAS has a lot of best girls.

Brendel fucking the merchant autist was the worst mistake he could ever make in the series. It's too funny to even spoil it

God what i wouldn't pay for a manga of tas, watching brendel's mad dash from every raid boss in the game would be amazing.

>not wanting to impregnate your onaholes

TAS is absolute garbage that a furry inserts his fanfiction into and sends it out as a translation

>People forgot
Brendel had like 3-5~ brushes with death just from the Valhalla arc alone.

Then you should translate it properly and share.

What, another Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku?

i've been reading the raws, he didn't change too much really, more like he trimmed a bunch of chink fat they use to pad for words.

Gah, don't remind me.

Attached: Dead Inside.png (1251x1616, 1.66M)

Evenicle 2 is out! And yes, it is an isekai.

I ways imagined Diablo Design as Adam Blade from needles, and Emile Design as Golden Gan Fall from OP

The LN and anime design was just boring for the males, I think the drawing guy was an ex-hentai artist I don't know, Edelgard is the best Brown girl and Shera the best Tited elf

Attached: Gan_Fall_Anime_Infobox.png (623x873, 512K)

gotta agree need more with heroine wanting to get along with villainess also people jumping shit with the "villainess"
The Villainess Blooms update when

Kurono Maou, sometimes the comments breaks the tension,

It was fun when he got butthurt because people were complaining

Never ever. Probably.

t. translator

Also, the heroine and the villainess don't get along in that series at all. The heroine is a isekai'd Japanese person but is also a massive cunt. The villainess gets along with the princess in a gay way.

Is it really gay if it's unilateral and the villainess sees the princess as nothing more than a sister?

Considering Veena is a sis-con, it's not as much of an out as it usually is.

But we'll never know, because the author hasn't been seen for like 8 months. Not that the series was very good anyways.

forgot that part about the heroine, in fact, forgot almost all of that series other than it abused flashbacks and then it began to have a revolution the same time IFTV did and that soured the enjoyment out of it

Did she step on the MC's dick and got fucked? Did the MC even started fucking his harem?

Attached: 1551223877058.png (675x620, 399K)

Sometimes the prince isn't evil, and he's just as lost.

Attached: 26359v1.jpg (882x1254, 274K)

That was about the point where I stopped enjoying TL'ing it as well.

I'm still mad that the new yuri hotness got slapped down by the author, so it won't get translated by the person who was interested in it.

Attached: DyVMLcJV4AIXqFS.jpg (749x1124, 212K)

For

Basically it was a way to stash away girls who didn't want to get married in the middle ages. Also, nuns were almost all sluts.

thanks for the translations bro

also, did the translator asked for permission to translate and got rejected? is stupid things like that that robbed us of Maito!

yuri sluts?

Yeah, AyaTranslations asked the author. I was thinking of doing it myself but it would feel a bit shifty doing it now that I already know the author didn't want it done.

Asking is pretty dumb, honestly.

the next thread dumping should be sword dad?

Why did you guys recommend Christina the Sis Con? Story was cute af, but it took 80 chapters to catch up with the synopsis, and then 30 chapters later they suddenly "opsie story is over everythings fine and they lived happily ever after"

iirc it's not as much as asked, but Aya Translation had a bot that autoposted to twitter, author saw the tweet and refused translations.

It's the prison effect, so probably that too.

Yes.

Oh, when I heard it from him it sounded as if he directly emailed/DM'd the guy.

>Asking is pretty dumb, honestly.
yep, if the author says no, then it's fucked to everyone that wanted to work in this in any language

ok then gonna dump this one in the next thread, or it's better migrated to the minotaurs thread?

Your choice, m8

Nah, nothing's worse than a thread littered with shitty ideas.

Make a new one, that thread has been tainted by chaos

I liked the Idea to do an obscure or not so famous manga dumping with the threads.

>migrated to the minotaurs thread
That would be the worst isekai idea ever

then onna wait for page 9 to do a new one , I'm saving the sword dad pages now

the mino thread it's that awful?

Let it rest in pepperoni.