One Piece

Where is Jinbe 's homie ?

Attached: jinbe-one-piece-1071101-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDrWJSTlJjE
youtube.com/watch?v=gPIpi1hMF-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JINBE
IS
ALIVE

Attached: 1551175185286.png (401x226, 113K)

Attached: 1548148543838.jpg (1200x900, 148K)

cute

Attached: bonelion.jpg (406x818, 89K)

>Oda foreshadowing Pekoms' gruesome death
FUCK

>Big Mom invades Udon
>Luffy doesn't know she lost her memory
>punches her with G3/G4
>BM gets her memory back

>Luffy says Pekom has cute eyes
>Pekoms get’s his eyes gouged out.
Woah

>Ryuma the Samurai first introdused
>Ors the continent puller first introduced, most likely a demon from the island of demons (Onigashima)
>Kaido first mentioned
>Sanji turning invisible
>Lola’s mom helping the straw hats
>mfw Thriller Bark was all just set up for Wano

Attached: B037BC2C-220A-4272-B640-F4F8D159F373.png (645x720, 617K)

Well technically Kaido was first mentioned by Garp, but his name was first mentioned here

Oda needs to chill on killing so many people in the New World.

Attached: 08b (1).png (918x1300, 407K)

Moriah is a good boy who didn't deserve to suffer as much as he did.

>"Shueisha doesn't let Oda kill off established characters, Law and Usopp are definitely going to survive"

Still not enough characters. I hope it turns into Edge Piece during the final war.

>he thinks Monet is dead
OH NONONONO

Nah it's exactly what I want from the New World. Pirate cutthroatery.

He's a cute wannabe emperor. It's adorable how he tries to immitate Kaido and Big Mom with his crew.

New cover story when?

Bros....

Attached: 1549144913358.png (900x600, 1M)

not during a break week, that’s for sure

Hard to say. So far the request sections (after Oda started to accept non-SHs) took 19, 19 and 25 chapters, including color pages in-between. We had 15 chapters since the current one started. Also, Robin and Brook still didn't get a single one, even though the 9 SHs got to appear at least once in all previous cases. So I'm almost sure we're not getting one next week, and probably not for few more weeks either.

Is this week a break week?

ye

Thread reminder that Vivi will be the 10th and final SH and is the future user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: e482bf35a5206ac7fd0342588b8423b3.jpg (736x1039, 143K)

Reminder Oda will remind our patience by making Bonney 10th and final SH as a present user of age fruit.

Attached: 3eb89ea55479ae23bb89c01e2584f902.jpg (446x339, 25K)

*reward
Damn it.

Cool beans ya’ll, see you guys next week

>mythical zoan
>properties of a logia
>can heal wounds rapidly
>can fly
>looks baller as fuck

Is Kaido seething?

Attached: marcopop-600x600.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Attached: babye.png (261x255, 35K)

Kaido wants to die so phoenix regeneration would just depress him more.

I hope at least Raul lives to see it.

>properties of a logia
What????

He thinks regeneration alone is a property of logias.

>the gag is that he's serious
so fucking creative

He make fire on his body
Must mean logia

Do we really have that much disrespect out there that we'd put Jinbe on a pair of Sketchers

Attached: 1551137066735.png (500x524, 91K)

Is it safe to assume that Name is going to be the one that fights her when the time comes

Attached: Catarina_Devon_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (572x1124, 725K)

I personally would like to think she's alive but I feel like if she was alive we'd know that by now

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x280, 562K)

>Actually looks good in blue
Yeah he seething

We still didn't have Donquixote Family cover story.

marco would be a perfect fit for kaido's crew actually. He'll probably ask him to join.

>Male Jean Grey
>Becomes the black phoenix
Make it happen GODA!

I love him!!!

Attached: Kata and Carrot.jpg (1080x1330, 1.15M)

I don't watch the anime but is there actually proof Marco is tangible without using haki while in phoenix form?

hello guys, has Monet joined the crew yet?

Phoenix aren't intangible. Thats proof enough.

>he doesn´t know

Mythical Zoans are asspull tier.

who do you want them to be? (the account is referencing the 40/60 yo versions of characters that oda has been drawing lately)

Attached: who could it be now.png (494x130, 14K)

The phoenix is made of fire though

11th strawhat

Attached: ED0A75AB-5B5F-4435-9F42-F253BF3E42B6.jpg (398x771, 33K)

Thread reminder that Bobbin will be the 10th and final SH and is the future user of the Soru fruit

Attached: Bobbin_Anime_Infobox.png (822x964, 858K)

So far
>Luffy, Zoro, Ace, Sabo
My guess is either Sanji or Law

This would be so fucking funny

I bet Oda is going to make the entire Straw Hat Grand Fleet “official” straw hats just to fuck with autists

Marco is tangible 100%, Oda just don't want to gore his powers too much, he got wounded from Kizaru attacks but regenerate it

I cant wait to see happy and jolly Moria in his flashback before Kaido ruined his life

Yeah, she lost her Harpy look though which is a damn shame if you ask me

Attached: 1551068561938.jpg (500x305, 54K)

Kaido gets to be a gigantic eastern dragon that blasts castles to nothing, i think his devil fruit is the least problem he has going on.

Orochi is the guy with the mythical most likely to be seething.

he will kill kaido

Attached: 1550774956700.png (371x507, 119K)

Orochi's fruit is shit because he isnt gigantic like the actual Yamata no Orochi.

>Dozing "Lady of the Night? I'll give you a fright" Kyoshiro
>Dozing "Whore? I'll slice you to your core" Kyoshiro
>Dozing "Bitches get stitches" Kyoshiro
>Dozing "Even if you're a trap, I'm still giving you an eternal nap" Kyoshiro
>Dozing "Insult the Shogun? Get mowed down." Kyoshiro
>Dozing "Protect the kid? Not gonna make the cut." Kyoshiro.
>Dozing "Protect the toddler, get the cutdown." Kyoshiro.
>Dozing "Bitch picks a showdown, give her the cutdown." Kyoshiro.

Post your finest Kyoshiros.

Attached: 1545301976360.png (447x631, 98K)

Orochi himself is gigantic though so it is
He’s like Big Mom sizes

They're basically "official" already. They swore allegiance and are sailing around with Luffy's Jolly Roger and spreading his message. They're just allowed to remain as their own crews like Whitebeard's allies.

How much do you want to bet that when the time comes he's going to body Kyoshiro?

Attached: teacher_wanokuni_wano_by_efrain0793_dco2tio-pre.jpg (699x1144, 114K)

Yes, Name will fight her...

Are you retarded?

>no snake neck or tongue
Why even bother

I want me wife to come back

Attached: 1550911926817.png (157x222, 39K)

what manga should i read after one piece?
i always refused to watch/read other anime/manga than one piece
the one i watched was dragon ball series but it was years ago, i tried to watch dbsuper and i liked it but got bored after 80 episodes
should i watch/read naruto or bleach? or maybe different one? i want manga that is more about story than fighting just like one piece is

Thanks doc

Orochi is just a big manlet, really.

Jinbe died by Big Mom taking away his soul.

Once Zoro finds out what Sanji did in WCI (being the cause of Pedro's death, betraying Luffy and going so far as to kick Luffy in the face) Zoro will threatten to leave the band if Luffy doesn't kick Sanji out of it.

Of course, Luffy won't kick Sanji out, so Sanji and Zoro will have a serious fight to the death. At some point the fight will get interrupted and Sanji will be left behind.

Sanji will redeem himself by bringing Jinbe back to life and have him finally join the crew in the war against Kaido.

And before you freak out about Sanji being able to bring Jinbe back to life, think that we know it's possible to do so. Big Mom killed Moscatto by taking away his soul early in WCI and then Moscatto somehow came back.

Thats not gigantic, Ors is gigantic

Wonder if Wano!Monet is gonna be important later. Doesn't look like anyone important, but she got some emphasis in her introduction.

memes aside first half of HxH have strong One Piece vibes, it focuses more on fights than One Piece but still less than DB/Bleach

I rate it orojackson/10.

Orochi is like 3meters max

Attached: 1509566473940.png (900x758, 174K)

Asspull...

based

Oda knows better than to bring another swordsman to the crew.

I imagine she's into/capable of some crazy stuff

Attached: qx4ou5op8ip11.png (569x411, 167K)

if this post is an ironic i rate it 10/10
otherwise kill yourself

>The Shogun of Wano is by One Piece standards a bloody manlet.

Was his rebellion with the help of Kaido a manlet tantrum?

Does anyone else read Kuma’s text in Patrick Warburton’s voice? Kronk is really fitting for him

Yes, but Kizaru is an admiral, he can use Haki. And since users of Busoshoku Haki pre timeskip didn't have any indication when they were using haki unlike in post timeskip, we don't know if Kizaru didn't use haki when he attacked Marco

wtf im currently reading wci why did you have to spoil me

What do you think will be Zoro's reaction once he learns what happened to Jinbe, Pedro? you don't think he will put the blame on Sanji? and what once he finds out how Sanji betrayed Luffy and attacked him?

Screen cap it, faggot.

Seeing few big people exist in OP compared to "human-sized", I doubt the average is over 2m. And median height must be comparable to our world.

Makes sense, might be the main reason Big Mom lost her memories, so Sanji can trick her into giving Jinbe his soul back.

You know what? We don't have any proof Mihawk is tangible when hit even WITH haki. Must be a power of strongest swordsmen.

>Pedro? You mean that lion guy or a bunny?

Speaking of WCI, I was really disappointed when Sanji "betrayed" the Strawhats because he was scared of someone stronger hurting the strawhats, this already happened with Nami and Robin, so I was really disappointed when Oda did it for the third time.

He is a zoan so he is tangible, simple as that

Sanji betrayed Luffy the same way as Robin did and Zoro didn't have any problem with that, blaming characters who chose to sacrifice themselves would be also OoC from Zoro as fuck, almost like in his movie about this cursed sword

Bros, would Sanji have had the balls to do this if Zoro was there?

Attached: c9fdde887abda2c10eeee9504e2616f929f8f085_hq.jpg (524x454, 52K)

Oh, right, the pain, the pain for Luffy. The pain inflicted by Moriah specifically to kill Luffy, Luffy’s pain and injuries.

That pain?

Attached: 16A00D11-50F2-4A22-BDA9-9FBA3D7340DF.jpg (300x300, 11K)

to be honest the power difference between Mama and strawhats was far greater than in Ennies Lobby cp9, if not for Luffy crazy luck he would die in WCI like five times

>once he learns what happened to Jinbe, Pedro?
Pedro sacrificed himself to give the Straw Hats a chance to escape from Big Mom. Jinbe CHOSE to stay behind to protect his friends, his current status unknown. These situations were not at all Sanji's fault. I'm tired of people blaming Sanji for Pedro and Jinbe's own actions

>Leave Luffy to me

Attached: 5B10B1E4-7D6B-4F08-BB74-E1FDAAF849A5.jpg (789x1300, 178K)

*got kicked in the face
>Sanji please back I can't become pirate king without you
why is Luffy such a slut for Sanji

>Zoro will threaten to leave the band
You don't understand Zoro's character. Zoro was literally ready to forfeit his life and his lifelong goal as long as it saved Luffy's head. Zoro would never entertain the idea of leaving Luffy's side.

It's you who doesn't understand, Zoro won't be mad at Sanji, but that's only because he was forced to do what he did. Zoro would leave Luffy if he didn't live up to his expectations for a leader.

Because Luffy loves his princely meat

He betrayed them to save them, Sanji was thinking logically
"Luffy will find a new cook someday I cant just let all my friends die without seeing their dreams"

>Zoro would never entertain the idea of leaving Luffy's side.
Okay, Kizaru.

Attached: x6 (1).png (760x1200, 3.5M)

Kyoshiro is not evil.
He's gonna be their biggest ally when the time comes.
He faked the prostitute's death.
He probably idolized Grandpa Hyou and did his best to grow the Yakuza.

Or at least that's what I think.

Who has the best ass in the series?

When is the SBS coming out?
Not the same guy but that was a completely different situation

>When is the SBS coming out?
this weekend, most likely

No, he wasn't. Sanji was there the time when the previous two pulled it off. He also knew about Luffy's attack on ID and Marineford. He had all the reasons to think it wouldn't work. And pretending to be betraying him after all these years was especially retarded. If Oda really needed to redo this plot again, it would make more sense for Sanji to pretend he cherishes memories, but he wants to stay with BM ("Pudding-chan is so cute!", obligation to family etc.).

Next week

>Zoro won't be mad at Sanji
Nice headcanon. Do you think Zoro was just memeing when he said the things he said to Luffy regarding Usopp in Enies Lobby? Anyone who doesn't respect the captain doesn't have any place in the crew. Instead of running away like a faggot, he should have trusted in his crewmates. Jesus, if Zoro was in WCI he would have cleaved the whole island in two after seeing what Sanji did to Luffy.

Big Mom probably has the most “used” ass in the series

that was just a threat, Zoro uses it because he knows that he was right (even Luffy and others understand him) He's putting trust in Luffy as a leader

Zoro couldn’t cleave a pair of tits in two

>literally the crew infamous for doing the impossible multiple times
>but naaaah he won't be able to do it this time
lmao

>if Zoro was in WCI he would have cleaved the whole island in two after seeing what Sanji did to Luffy.
holy christ zolofags are beyond redemption

Attached: 1549040281845.png (405x676, 144K)

Attached: vergo.jpg (288x413, 28K)

Even Kizaru failed to beat Pre-Timeskip Hawkins. That has nothing to do with power levels.

WATCH OUT FOR THE NAILS

Attached: nails.jpg (505x481, 79K)

Attached: 1547803344084.png (617x450, 464K)

>devon of all people has groupies
what the h*ck

Wait i thought the SBS would come out this week and the vivre cards in the next, did anything change?

Attached: c2237.png (640x512, 498K)

If power levels and fighting strength are so important then when’s Magellan going to show up again

That's just Zoro being caught off guard, shitposter. He easily cut a fucking mountain in two. You think an island would be a problem for him? Heck if it weren't for Oda not wanting Zoro to overshadow Luffy and Law in Dressrosa, Zoro would have cut the bird cage and killed Doflamingo in one attack.

>shrug off his chest and stomach literally sliced by MR1
>job to a fucking nails
Zoro arc doesn't start well for him

Tashigi and Reiju

both volume 92 and vivre cards come out on the 4th. we always get the actual volume a few days prior its official release so i don't know what the other user is talking about getting the sbs "next week"

as far as i remember, vivre cards always gets posted online the day they officially release but like i said i don't really specifically remember

>Being caught off guard by 15 meters tall big strawman
that's don't really says well about him

What happened to Pekoms again?
Did Germa save him too?

>Did Germa save him too?
nah, a mysterious shadow did

Shut the fuck up

>we always get the actual volume a few days prior
Thank god, for a moment i thought we would have nothing this week but a overload in the next
He probably escaped in the middle of the mayhem

Let me remind that
A.Judge will kill Baratie
B.Luffy cannot scratch Big Meme who will chimp out if she doesnt get her way

Sanji was in the right.
Kizaru was fucking around remember his kicks toppled down those colossal trees in Saobody.

Zoro is a jobber and a fool and is weaker than Sanji

>zoro DESTROYS hawkins with FACTS AND LOGIC

Attached: yt compilation.png (556x332, 188K)

Do you dumbfucks realize that wasn't an actual fight? Oda isn't gonna have Hawkins beaten this early in the story which is why Oda had to somehow make Luffy and Zoro flee otherwise they would've taken Hawkins down. Their bout was no more than a skirmish to showoff Hawkins ability and make him threatening. Do you genuinely believe Zoro would've lost to him if they continued? He wasn't even using 3 swords nor wore his bandana.

>Zoro: Damn that cook
>Luffy: DON'T MOVE ZORO
>Zoro: Y-yes, sir
>Sanji: Kek, cuck
>Zoro: N-no u

And yet Zoro ran away

Captains orders to help Tama get better

Sure, Zorofag
Suuuuuuuure

Yes

Attached: 20190129_195957.png (449x500, 284K)

You're fucking delusional, Zoro beat a fishman underwater without gay shit like blue walk.

Zoro got heavy wounded while Hawkins was clean
the judgment it obvious, Zoro can't beat headliner

The plotcage should have really weakened Doflamingo for simply maintaining it it had absurd durability.

He could have helped Tama get away more by beating Hawkins

And Sanji beat a Fishman underwater without a weapon

>Kizaru was fucking around remember his kicks toppled down those colossal trees in Saobody.
Even that wouldn't have sufficed because of the way Hawkins' power works. Before being able to hurt him you need to go through all his dolls.

Zoro being unable to deal with a weird DF that he doesn't know is normal. Remember even Luffy lost to Caesar (and to Monet).

that's probably what would happen for real

Zorofags are so fucking funny rofl.
Was Zoro mad at robin retard? Was he mad when he found out why Nami "betrayed" them? Zoro was mad at Usopp because he left the crew over a disagreement with Luffy.

He only did it for Zeff and your real problem isnt with Sanji but with Oda for his constant use of this storyline.

He wasn't heavy wounded, just bleeding. He wanted to continue fighting but Luffy or Tsuru suggested they leave to help Tama.

>rofl

>And Sanji beat a Fishman underwater without a weapon
Sanji never actually beat a fishman underwater, if I recall correctly. Unless you're talking about some nameless mook.

>He could have helped Tama get away more by beating Hawkins
What "Captain orders" don't you understand? Now you're reaching.

Imagine liking a character with no real distinct role on the crew
Imagine liking a character from a shounen manga who’s only role is to fight. EVERY character fights in a shounen you IDIOT. You aren’t special

Sanji lost to the weakest CP9 though

not true, zolo shit in his pants and run away to his master Luffy

Yikes this guy didn’t read the manga

If Zoro could beat Hawkins, he would have
Stupid jobber swordsman can’t even cut straw

Nice argument fag

>He only did it for Zeff
No he did it for both.
>your real problem isnt with Sanji but with Oda for his constant use of this storyline
If Sanji was a new member (say he joined in PH), my problem would be only with Oda. But he was with us since EB.

Why are you shitting on Katakuri?

Luffy has always been the most popular strawhat with Zoro being second though
Keep seething though Sanjikek

And Zoro lost to the Yeti fucking Cool brothers

>Zoro want to be the strongest swordsman
>Job to a guy with a STRAW power

Attached: trebol.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Yikes this guy didn’t read the manga
Who did he defeat underwater, yikes-kun?

Katakuri is also a minister.

Japan has always had shit taste. I mean, they like anime, how much shittier can you get

Go back to your Dragon Ball thread.

Watch out Zoro,your strongest opponents are here!

Attached: Yeti_Cool_Brothers_Anime_Infobox.png (894x710, 913K)

>Was Zoro mad at robin retard? Was he mad when he found out why Nami "betrayed" them?
Yes and yes. When they were being chased after being wanted on the news paper Luffy, Nami and Zoro were on the roof chatting and there Zoro didn't known if they should trust Robin or something along the line anymore (I vaguely remember what he said) and when Nami "killed" Usopp Zoro was ready to cut her till Zoro stopped him.

>zorofags vs sanjifags
In these arguments everyone loses

Attached: Tea Luffy.jpg (837x597, 216K)

Zoro beating a supernova downplays the Supernovas.

>If Zoro could beat Hawkins, he would have
Stupid jobber swordsman can’t even cut straw
The fight didn't even develop, retard.

Go choke on Zoro's swords faggot

Wasn’t his name Koruubi or something

Straw Hats Douriki
Luffy: 400 000 (Boundman)
Zoro: 220 000
Sanji: 250 000 (Raid Suit)
Franky: 50 000
Robin: 10 000 (gigantesco mano)
Brook: 3 000
Usopp: 1 500
Nami: 900
Chopper: 30 000 (monster point)

Attached: nami25.jpg (283x235, 27K)

Yeah after being hit with the nerve gas or whatever it was, stopping Zoro and the others were easy for them.

What?

>zolo and lanji
people actually care about those jobbers?

Attached: 294826568388.jpg (545x317, 23K)

This is th real problem with japs, the "main" is always superior to the rest, even medabots and beyblade had balance between the main and his fren

Zoro is a supernova so it also plays the supernovas up.

It produced the development that Zoro jobbed to Hawkins

>can’t even cut straw
Wow, such speedreading

The moment he realized why he didn't give a shot anymore. Did he make a speech about the crew with them retard? No,he understood why they did what they did.

>Nami is 90 times more physically powerful than your average Marine
(X) doubt

Douriki is about psychical strength, it's won't go up just because Luffy use Gear 4

Funny how Sanjikek forgot that Sanji also passed out against these guys

Yes, he jobbed.

>makes a vice captain a supernova
>not once
>but twice
Fucking kill yourself Oda you hack

Nope, he was losing him under water and only defeated him once they both emerged.

Tama is more powerful than your average marine

Their excuse will always be because muh different body

It's measured by punching/kicking/hitting power is how zipper-face did it, is by letting the various members of CP9 hit him and gauging the strength.

Boundman would register a LOT higher than normal Luffy because the punching power of Kong Gun is ludicrously more powerful than regular punches.

Attached: 923.png (938x309, 313K)

He literally says why he did it before the fight and its all Zeff. Its his father being threatened. Afterwards its him trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Oda writes Sanji you know. He made him behave like he did and I dont even find it too bad. Th is their first Yonko and its somewhat realistic. Sanji isnt a blind luffy fanboy and thats not a bad thing.

After being nerfed, yeah.

Maybe I’m getting that mixed up with Sanji fighting the kraken

Real strawhat power levels

Gigaton(a meteor the size of mt everest hitting the ground)
Luffy
Sanji
Zoro
Jimbei
Sulong Carrot

Megaton(a modern nuke)
Frankie

Kiloton(a small nuke)
Carrot
Brook
Chopper

Decaton(a building destroying bomb)
Nami
Usopp

A job is a job. You can ride that throw pillow all the way to your grave but it’s still a loss

>Beasts Pirates

Attached: beastspirates.jpg (611x277, 59K)

I don't know what's happening in this thread but what's sure is Zoro is the second strongest Straw Hat and will be almost yonko tier by the end of Wano. He's also a qt

Attached: d65328e3d499d4a249c59294573b8c87.jpg (672x1028, 216K)

he say Nami, not Tama

Tama is actually Zoro-tier

Hahahaha you're the one who didn't read the manga retard
Sanji was losing underwater so he literally had to go out of the water and beat the fishman in land

Pekoms, Pedro, and Pound are all sipping tea in some flower garden, while Jinbe and his merry fish-friends are on a quest to find the mystery cubes.

Attached: 1540638528127.png (151x146, 28K)

>underhanded tactic means jobbing
if that'll help you sleep at night

Not according to bounties
Get dabbed on, Zoroactualfaggot

Attached: 53FDEC5F-27A2-4FC1-93CD-D6D03A0902F2.gif (414x232, 1.33M)

Why is carrot in there?

Because shes a strawhat.

So we’re just going to downplay all of Usopp’s achievements now, are we

He did beat a Fishman that he fought underwater so technically I was correct

Because she's a Strawhat.

Bounties aren't powerlevels

Dressrosa is not canon

Attached: kin.jpg (341x319, 31K)

Rotflmao

Yes but they do coincide with strength or dangerousness

Even if you shitpost bounties never accumulated to strength. Sanji only got an large bounty boost due to his family's name which the govt sees as an dangerous threat

>2 Jacks = 1 Blackbeard
They seem like power levels to me

Dresserosa is not real, it was all a collective hallucination caused by the manga accidentally being printed with asbestos paint

*as percieved by the government intelligence network

>phoneposter
>dab
You are fucking cancer.

>hey, do you even know my power level? it's 700 million beli.

Attached: perosperopowerleve.jpg (302x341, 39K)

Peros is a blatant powerlevel fag. His words mean nothing

Attached: A Gift for Kata.jpg (1076x1063, 419K)

Yes but Sanji also now has a power up and Zoro doesn’t

See >And Sanji beat a Fishman underwater without a weapon
you said he beat a fishman UNDERWATER
You're embarrasing yourself Sanjitard

That was the intended reaction
I wanted to make you upset and I succeeded. I have more control over your emotions than you do.

Sanji with power up - 330 million
Zoro without power up - 320 million
lmao

Fucking auto post
Zoro with swords < Sanji with a suit
Zoro < Sanji

Sanji jobbed to fodder.

Attached: OP66_199.png (974x1500, 475K)

Sanji defeated a Fishman who was underwater, that’s what I said

Sanji beat fishman underwater so hard he literally flees to the surface

So did Zoro, I just said he jobbed to the Yeti Cool brothers didn’t I

Yes

Attached: IMG_20190223_232640.jpg (1000x1500, 108K)

I want these two to fuck Sanji

Zoro
>literally the most wounded strawhat
>hasn't even gotten close to dying
Sanji
>gets a nosebleed
>almost dies
I will never take anyone who says Sanji is stronger than Zoro seriously

True SH powerlevel rankings
Luffy
Zoro
Jinbe
POWER GAP
Sanji
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook
Nami
Usopp

No speedreader
Sanji ESCAPED to the surface to stand a chance
Zoro didn't run and slayed the enemy in front of him, despite the disadvantage

Attached: big mom jolly roger.jpg (884x597, 86K)

It's more like this
Lufffy>Sanji>Jinbei>Zoro>Franky>Chopper>Brook>Robin>Nami>Usopp

he didn't escape, Kurobi was the one who went into the surface, Sanji just follow him

Attached: 1547105274007.jpg (2517x1557, 471K)

Its hard to gauge power outside of the monster trio because that hack doesnt give any of the other strawhats decent destruction feats.

I agree almost exactly. Imho:
Luffy
Zoro
Jinbe
Sanji (he's on this side of the power gap thanks to the suit)
POWER GAP
Robin
Franky
Chopper
Brook
Nami
Usopp
I switched things up in the middle but in that area they're pretty much almost on the same level

REMEMBER THERE IS NO SUCH A THING LIKE POWERLEVELS IN ONE PIECE

youtube.com/watch?v=GDrWJSTlJjE

Attached: 1549147052935.png (444x374, 91K)

Vander Decken lowkey cute

Attached: deckeninvitation.jpg (1365x727, 168K)

Sanji: has kicked a Supernova AND Emperor (the second most dangerous Supernova) in the face and has gotten away with it
Zoro: jobbed to a supernova and hasn’t even met an Emperor

Just shows how insecure Sanjifags are to make this image. Pathetic.

Also how convenient you didn't include how Sanji was the weakest out of the 5 siblings, who's own father disowned him because he was weak.

They're underage as well.

And yet that same father had to basically have Sanji held down so he wouldn’t beat his ass into oblivion

>be Ace
>possess a top tier logia
>be strong enough to get asked for a shichibukai spot before joining whitebeard
>be part of the most powerful pirate crew in the world
>be 2nd division commander of that crew, a big deal
>be the son of the fucking pirate king
>LOL 550M BOUNTY

This is your daily reminder that Oda is a hack

Don't even give Sanjitards pity (you)'s

Attached: sanji.png (834x435, 61K)

Judge should kill hisself because Sanji is stronger than his siblings meaning his science is shit.

You’re more insecure for getting upset by it 2bh f a m

The 500,000 represents his dangerousness
The 50,000 represents his actual fighting strength. Fucking jobber

Infinite reminder that Zoro has to train his ass off every day to stay in league with Sanji who just sits around, cooks, and masturbates

aaaaaa sanji help me

Attached: i will never lose again.jpg (728x1149, 198K)

>black leg Sanji
>can't turn leg black

reminder that zoro is going to leave the crew at the end of wano

Lmao , sanji needs a raidsuit just to not job (for obce) to a dinosaur

He can with Haki

(you)
If you're gonna characterfag at least praise them for who they canonically are and not your delusions about them. Otherwise you sound like a sub-100IQ manlet weebs.

Retard

Nope.

>when you get so mad that you can't type properly

Not a sanjifag but sanji's body was damaged before fighting vergo because of nami being a retard.

I almost forgot that one of the crew from Big Mom's pirates joined the Marineford war with Whitebeard.

>haha you made a typo ,i sure showed you
Every time

Attached: d2674.jpg (1191x791, 187K)

I live for these high level displays of Autism

Attached: one-piece-65088~3.jpg (317x321, 51K)

Oda is a hack that's why , it makes zero sense that zoro is not the strongest SH despite training every single day since his childhood.

in times like these, i'm grateful that i'm a franky/brook/namifag

Attached: laughing cyborg.png (178x228, 23K)

genes>training

"Flampe higher than Pudding"

Attached: 1551082105689.jpg (463x543, 50K)

But he physically is user.

Ministers is not his role in the crew, its his title in totland, he is a combatant just like Zoro

Attached: IMG_0649.jpg (588x823, 109K)

oda stated that flampe made the polls so they might be a little on the bias side

>be part of the most powerful pirate crew in the world
>be 2nd division commander of that crew, a big deal
WB pirates are chill as fuck at least compared to the BM pirates who regularly pillage, ransack and murder for food supplies or the Beast pirates who are a horde of sadistic fucks that operate a massive underworld arms market, I can see their (and the RH pirates) overall bounty being lower since they don't cause nearly as much damage as the other two do.
>be the son of the fucking pirate king
Which they didn't know until very recently and wouldn't put on his wanted poster anyway without a good reason like say, they already had him in custody with a public execution scheduled.
Ace had been a pirate for only 3 years too compared to the decades his contemporaries have, not a stretch that his bounty won't be so big.

Luffy has god tier genetics, the kid from a jobber who couldnt beat Arlong to Yonko Commander in just two years hes almost as close of a freakshow as LinLin.

Thas wrong, its prometheus, Zeus and the seducuing woods

Haki is invisible
550M is a pretty high bounty tho

Pretty amazing when you think about it, Zoro isn't from a great lineage or anything like Sanji and Luffy, all he has are his swords and hard work, yet he's stronger than Sanji and only second to Luffy

based, patience pays off in the end

Attached: 1453340502160.jpg (468x456, 130K)

Weird how people that didn't read or watch one piece have such strong opinions about some of it's characters.

Why would anyone who hasn't read/watched one piece be in these threads?

I dunno, it's all very strange.

This is my One Piece OC .He's a warlord.He has the power of 6 different devil fruits,Boa Hancock ditched Luffy or him and he killed 12 pirate crews.

Attached: 19138_rn6ldcdc.png (600x600, 270K)

>jobsmoke
>great lineage
His DNA is such shit he had to modify it.

>the kid from a jobber who couldnt beat Arlong
Thats not really how it went. Luffy and Zoro totally dominated the east blue and were a lot stronger than most people. Difficulties only came when the enemy used tricks, cheap tactics or if one of them was heavily injured.

Imagine being this much of a faggot that you have to tell people your bounty because you're too much of a mook to be Commander, pretty sad if you ask me

Attached: 343042.jpg (225x350, 27K)

>Zoro isn't from a great lineage or anything
>When just last chapter it's revealed he taught Momonosuke an old Kuri dialect battle cry
You just wait until it turns out he's descended from a great Wano samurai bloodline

Oda clearly implies some insecurity when characters mention their own bounty. It's like thumbing up your own comments.

>Creates gary stu OC
>Makes him a bitch of the government

Attached: IMG_20190122_133233_092.jpg (1280x1099, 147K)

>tumbrl nose
why

No. He can watch though

Attached: IMG_20190218_172011.jpg (700x1880, 279K)

>Zoro isn't from a great lineage or anything like Sanji and Luffy
Oh no...

Attached: Roronoa clan.png (540x161, 83K)

It's awful and as a person with no medical knowledge I'm sorry to tell you but you've been diagnosed with depression and brain tumor.

>Zoro isn't from a great lineage or anything like Sanji
Isn't the point of Sanji's flashback that he's just your average joe?

Reiju’s pussy is exclusively for Sanji’s use sorry this is canon

Either that or egomania.
No its the property of Smoothie, and Jobji cant beat her in the fight so too bad.

Reminder that Zoro will die from his wounds after beating Mihawk in a duel for the title of Strongest Swordsman

Fuck off.

That wouldn't happen, especially if you understand Zoro's character.

Sanji can beat Smoothie in a fight in the bedroom if you know what I mean
He’s so horny she’d never be able to overcome him

>Zoro
>dying from wounds
Pick one

>Either that or egomania
In this case he's not even the third most wanted criminal in the crew so no.

Oh you think you understand Zoro’s character better than Oda

It’s been foreshadowed user. He always gets really bloodily injured and that’s how he’ll die

>especially if you understand Zoro's character.
How the hell would him being a descendant of Ryuma go against his character?

Oda said OP will end with a happy banquet so you're wrong.

>tfw his last words are something along the lines of “Alright Kuina, now it’s time for a rematch”

Zoro’s character has never been about coming from nothing and getting power. It’s about working hard to become the best, it doesn’t matter who or what you are.

A happy banquet at Zoro’s funeral

Oh please you need something bigger than a horse's cock to even tickle Smoothie.

Enel was fucking cool

Attached: Enel.full.2383028.jpg (940x1670, 735K)

>Oda said OP will end with a happy banquet
Why so retards here always missunderstad Oda's words? He said he likes drawing happy banquets not that the series will end with one

>implying that isn’t what the Black Leg actually is
>implying black leg style isn’t actually an art of lovemaking that involves using haki on your penis

Zoro is a hard worker. Everything established about Zoro upto this point would get destroyed it he actually has special samurai blood flowing in his veins.

I trust in Oda that he will not do it, I also suggest you guys to slow down with the headcanons.

>implying Oda cares about your headcanons

Zorofags have trouble coping with Sanji being an average fag and still keeping up with muh hard work.

Since fucking when does blood give you super powers????? This isnt Naruto or dragon ball

Sanji will die a virgin cause he's a pathetic emasculated beta orbiter.

>It's another ''If he comes from a special place all his hard work doesn't count'' episode

Attached: 1546630782703.png (800x261, 195K)

What if the One Piece is actually just a treasure chest and when you open it up it reveals Roger’s dismembodied ass that farts in your face

This is my One Piece OC, he beats this guy's ass and send him to jail

Attached: IMG_20180301_161253.jpg (1080x1338, 111K)

>not detecting the implications
You know it's a sign of autism right?

>implying he didn’t fuck the mermaids
>implying he didn’t fuck bitches at the Baratie
>implying he didn’t fuck Okama asshole as part of his training with Ivankov

>zorofags

Is that Vice admiral Strawberry's father?

He did none of those.

Prove it

Luffy is the only small guy who could actually make Smoothie orgasm.

Considering he immediately was the first to jump at the idea of taking over the Big Meme Pirates you're probably right, realistically if someone is actually gonig to become the new leader of the BMP it's either going to be Katakuri or Smoothie not Greater Value™ Willy Wonka

Attached: IMG_20190222_174813.jpg (2048x960, 276K)

>

Is that Douglas Dimmadome, proprietor of the Dimmadome located in Dimmsdale?

I drew a bishie Caesar Clown

Attached: 6324_RaKgQPBx.png (600x600, 201K)

What the fuck are you doing?

>implying all sapient races in one piece don’t have human-sized dicks and vaginas

They didn't happen. I don't have to prove a negative.

Prove it didn’t happen if you know it didn’t or you’re a bitch and wrong

I don't have to prove a negative. There's no evidence of such thing happening. You prove it happened.

Still mad Kaido isn't some roach zoan since we know how Oda doesn't take things too seriously, but a dragon is too meta. Also makes sense since roaches are resilient

Attached: roach.jpg (1024x576, 257K)

A roach would be stupid

Sanji likes women
Sanji is a man
Sanji (implicitly) has a penis
Some women, mostly background women, have shown interest in Sanji and by extension his penis.
These women include mermaids, some girls at the Baratie, and okama.
Sanji has probably fucked at least some of these people because he wants to fuck women and may have been made to fuck Okamas as part of his sensitivity training by Ivankov.

>since we know how Oda doesn't take things too seriously
Stop this meme, One Piece has a goofy side but the series is not always 100%: jokes

exactly why it would make sense

Virgin Sanji
>almost dies from contact with a woman
Chad Zoro
>carries Tashigi like his bitch

In my attempt to end faggot tier Zoro/Sanji squabbling I propose a theory: King and Queen seen like a mirror to Zoro and Sanji everybody seems to think that it'll go Zoro/King and Sanji/Queen but I honestly think it'll be Zoro fighting Queen (Sanji) and Saji fighting King (Zoro)

Attached: 1550947134965.png (1411x1018, 808K)

Attached: seirous business.jpg (260x680, 46K)

Proof of such acts?

Proof that Sanji is a virgin?

A dragon makes more sense thematically it was also foreshadowed

Douglas D. Immadome
Wielder of the Dome Dome no Mi

Attached: 42004225_2219007235035164_3027902703421081619_n.jpg (1080x1326, 75K)

Cute idea. I can only say that Zoro will fight whoever is the second strongest of the crew.

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1549855945854.jpg (1449x2048, 223K)

Chad Sanji also carried Taishigi didn’t he?

he gets nosebleeds from looking at women.

No proof he had secks - he's a virgin

So you think he’s going to fight the Sanyo equivalent

A nosebleed is just an anime erection

No proof he hasn’t

If he's the second strongest then yes.

Attached: 1524879847082.jpg (574x800, 106K)

>anime
this is proof right here he's a virgin. Cartoon characters can't have sex.

Sanji*

No proof he had

Zoro will either eat a devil fruit or have Shusui eat a devil fruit
Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Asura

will she eat the snow snow fruit and become a snow bunny thus being the straw hats first logia user?

Is there a chance that the oniwabanshu actually become a pirate crew after wano end and join the strawhat grand fleet?

Attached: frf.png (1088x636, 1.2M)

"Furries need not apply"

Attached: nico-robin-one-piece-film-z-2.62.jpg (210x240, 18K)

"No."

Attached: tumblr_mgx63zDQNo1qd0gyko1_500.gif (500x277, 1007K)

>oniwabanshu
don't see why not. He already is forming large alliances on every island he goes to. Now all he needs is an army of cowboys on his side to complete his pirate, ninja, cowboy fleet

>be ninja
>tell people you are a ninja
Even Raizo understood this.

Don't mean to offend but Carrot is not and will not be a Straw Hat. Momonosuke will however probably be an apprentice.

Attached: tumblr_pmcv3j3SX31ti8hzvo1_400.png (400x244, 85K)

Out of all the male strawhats, Zoro and Brook was the only one who had female contact in the two year gap, he's the only guy who could have had sexual intercourse during that point

Luffy was close to the Isle of Women but they weren't allowed near the island
Usopp never had any contact with women on screen
Sanji was in a nation of trannies
Franky locked himself in a lab
Chopper isn't interested at human females, and birds

Brook was a star, despite being a skeleton, he probably boned a few women
Zoro had Perona's fleshy, meaty, and delicious pussy right in front of him for two years

Not gonna elaborate on Nami and Robin since they obviously fucked a lot of men during that time

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

truth

Cringe

Man, I want to fuck Sugar. She can play with my toy anytime

Sperg-tastic post.

Nami and Robin are both old and busted

I'm at least 90% they're literally just going to be used fodder for anyone that isn't apart of the Monster Trio or a Supernova

Attached: one-piece-oniwabanshu-wallpaper-1280x768-16766_13.jpg (1280x768, 152K)

What about the headliners?

>Implying Robin wasn't eating eucalyptus

Attached: 6d1b4ff68f23c9a6e22a7e5f697a7d0f4dfd743e_hq.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Man, these designs are so goofy
Pre ts has a good balance between goofy and cool, but post ts has been mostly goofy
The only cool characters in post ts are Sabo and the ones that were introduced pre ts like law, doffy, kid, hawkins, etc

Literal brainlet tier Autism

Attached: 1551061145566.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>ywn have a Robin mommy
it hurts

Reiju I can get but Tashigi? I need evidence of this.

Well, he has the chance to sail with Blackbeard now. Shadow and Darkness is a good combination

>the only guy who could have had sexual intercourse during that point
>Sanji was in a nation of trannies
?

Not making up a head-canon... do you think Zoro and Perona might become an item one day? Because so far Perona was shown as a tsundere with him which in manga trope language means she cares. The problem is that he doesn't. Will he?

The only genuinely goofy looking designs are the girl, the fat dude, and the other fat dude

Attached: Fukurokuju_Manga_Infobox.png (270x501, 210K)

Why the fuck is Frumpy anyone's favorite

npc commander bobbin

>The only cool characters in post ts are Sabo and the ones that were introduced pre ts like law, doffy, kid, hawkins, etc
But post-TS introduced a lot of ''cool designs'' why like like that? The fact that you think Sabo one of the blandest and safest designs in the series is the only cool design post-TS says a lot about your taste and not in a good way

this

Did he learn

Attached: fqczig66uvy01.png (1080x1080, 658K)

>She want Anglais rebel dick

Tell me about Bobbin
Why does he wear the mask

Attached: 1547859169294.jpg (892x887, 569K)

I feel like getting into One Piece, HxH, and JoJo has honestly given me an appreciation for weird and out there character designs

Attached: image.png (119x119, 33K)

A lot of loyalty for a hired pirate

I was convinced he did until I saw your pic related. Then I realised it would be cancer. Besides the raid suit might be all he needs for Wano. If he has some okama tempo transformation I want it to look like Jiraiya's sage mode somehow.

If she trick him into it maybe. He probably also care enough to help her if she was in danger (much like Mihawk, who despite saying he don't give a fuck obviously care).

Do fish zoans exist? And how would they even function?

I imagine you'd probably end up like Jack you used it in the water

Attached: eb204b27a32c5d5ee58c88240a5a9ddcade6a537_hq.jpg (951x297, 72K)

The fact that only perspero and mama recognized king means that king was also in rocks

> like sabo
> literally Ace 2, boring bland as shit characters just like the rest of the shitty revolutionary army (excepted Ivan and Kuma)

I think that's the whole joke around the oniwabanshu thought, the fact that they are so goofy and yet manage to be ninja -Expected to be slim, agile and stealthy person- like you have that huge fucking dude HANGING ON THE CEILING and another on top of a fucking whale and their chief is straight out of Yea Forums "tfw to intelligent" meme with his long ass head

King probably babysat Mama's shitty kids

Attached: 1551135387406.jpg (1080x790, 431K)

Wasn't this the part of the DF powers?

Ninjas IRL were disguised all the time.

name a hotter character

Attached: Capture.png (550x627, 690K)

What an attentionwhoring fag.

Based Anglais

Perona.

Anana deserves to be queen of imoutos

Attached: aly-k-sasagawa-madam-sharleywip.jpg (550x671, 318K)

I'm 99% sure there aren't any because there are fishmen already using all possible fish-human hybrid designs and those fruits would be pretty weak. There could be however some sweetwater related non-fish animal zoans. Toads, pond skaters, those spiders that live in air-filled web cocoons, cancers, crayfish, water slugs, things like that.

Why not? She is a badass captain directly under Yonko .

>upload one short scene from anime to youtube
>literally 2 seconds after upload video is taken down by toei animation
what the fuck
but you can for example watch whole 874 episode and it wasnt taken down yet youtube.com/watch?v=gPIpi1hMF-0
how does this shit works

If I lived in Japan I would send Oda a letter asking what made Smootgie decide to get a rose tattooed on her leg. Does she just like roses or does it have some meaning to her? I would like to give Smoothie some roses

The problem is that Tashigi is a possible candidate as well.

youtube is inconsistent as fuck. Save your sanity and don't think too hard of it.

Someone brought up a few threads back but do Zoans exist for One Piece exclusive animals like Seakings, or the Drum Island Rabbits, or the Crab from Alabasta?

Attached: Sea_King_Infobox.png (640x480, 438K)

>I would like to give Smoothie some roses
very cute, user

Probably also some noise generator and mirrored.

Attached: 1534715609269.png (1900x1068, 3.19M)

Most of Big Meme's daughters.

Thank you
If I were Smoothie’s husband I would give her a leg massage every day. It’s probably where she keeps her stress.

Reminder this was initially what Devon was going to be Devon....what happened bros

Attached: 1454928678823.png (522x800, 171K)

She got old

She was improved

>implying he wouldn't come before the intercourse even started

>nobody dies in One Piece

Attached: rip.png (1848x326, 410K)

>female
Is it confirmed?

He would but he’d spring right back up
That’s how horny he is. No refractory period

Pretty sure this chick's fucking gay, dude
> Isn't shown juicing guys
> The girls shown being juiced are in pleasure
> Goes after Reiju and Nami both times excited as hell about it even licking her lips as she goes after Nami
> Doesn't like "Meat"

Attached: QRCibAP.png (543x312, 133K)

Shit user, no clue. I think Oda is avoiding it now that I think about it. I can only guess that it's because he has a limit to how many steps away from IRL inspirations his designs should be. At least for now. It's hard to explain but his designs are always outlandish and if he made up an animal, then made up it's hybrid form for a character that already has it's own design, it might get a bit out of touch.

Didn't he carry Nami around a few times during WCI?

She’s not gay, she just doesn’t want to drink a man’s juice that she isn’t married to. She’s not a slut

I got the same vibe user. This time unironnicaly.

Maybe women are just juicer than men. I mean they do have breasts for storing liquid.
Maybe woman juice tastes like fruit juice and man juice tastes like vegetable juice

She got that tattoo because Vista fucked her once and she could never forget his gigantic hispanic cock

Attached: Vista.png (1280x1886, 2M)

>Ends up seducing all the women that are trying to double-cross him
Funny thing is, this one is actually true.

Nah, Vista’s gay as fuck, but like Freddie Mercury gay. Chad gay, where it just makes you really stylish and amazing.

>Literally drinks the fluids of other women

Attached: 2c1dju.gif (360x202, 1.2M)

Smoothie is for that user that wanted to give roses to her.

Plot is the only reason Nami didnt explode in her hand due to how OP Smoothie is.

>you will never be a cute girl who gets lesdom'd by smoothie
this is unfair on a cosmic level

A lot of people say Blackbeard's DF's are the end all be all but to me I have to question does a Water/Ocean DF exist? Can it exist?

Attached: Spider-Man-Hydro-Man-header.jpg (640x320, 76K)

She definitely exploded in her hands

Attached: yr3lrmctnj111.jpg (3065x5564, 2.4M)

Imu-sama has it

are nami and robin shotacon
look at how they treated momonosuke

every women got the hots for small boys

t. got molest by 3 different older women when I was a child

What will be their skills guys? I think Shanks is going to be a superspeed trickster with the godlike haki. The rest might have skillsets inspired by islands they've been to and very few but very unique DF. I predict a blend these themes in DF powers, moves, power ups and personalities:
Retro american animation(Popeye, Betty Bop, Disney, Looney Tunes), pirate cliches, psychodelic drugs, tropic jungle, strange places they've been to. If you know what DF they will have I'm listening.

Attached: red_hair_pirates_by_eryk123-d65786t.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

I GENUINELY wouldn't doubt it assuming it exists

Attached: main-qimg-1f414fe3fbc532a4ad7b20d33fcb15dd.png (374x374, 35K)

Honestly fuck Oda making Shanks a yonko instead of a jobber in the Grand Line, the hack was too lazy to make fourth Yonko.

That’s my one piece otp

I understand male pedos because little girls have tighter vaginas than women but shotas have very small penises how do they get any pleasure from penetration?

shanks was always planned to be a big deal, being too retarded to understand it doesn't make it bad

Who knows but I am speculating if the Strawhats fight them it'll either be cause Shanks is doing crazy shit behind the scenes OR them clashing heads because Autists like Bartolomeo are going around destroying and taking Redhair territory in the name of Luffy

Attached: 1509599251256.png (691x705, 396K)

It's a perversion of motherly love, not of a sexual desire. It's completely unconditional because they literally fall in love instead of just wanting to fuck a tight pussy.

But his crew has no devil fruits making them boring as shit.

Post characters women will never understand

Attached: 1472237502075.png (516x538, 530K)

shut the fuck up

First of all thats not confirmed. Second it would actually be very cool desu. Looking at Straw Hats they'd have to have pretty outlandish skillsets to become yonko crew without DF

Why are you assuming that a character needs to have a devil fruit to be a interesting fighter? Do you also find sanji and zoro fights boring pedro?

Why?

Or as a test/training before taking on Blackbeard

Attached: unnamed.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

t. Female paedophile

Justice will be served, you wretched witch

Devil fruits allows technique diversity of its just a nonstop punching fest like Dragon Testicles.
Oh wow fire kicks and boring swordsmanship.

I have a 7 year old little brother, want to "babysit" him for me? Record everything btw.

Attached: Katafa.jpg (1080x1414, 184K)

I enjoy Sanji, Zoro, Franky and Usopp fights. I also like most swordsman and martial arts enemies. I think you have a shit taste user.

Attached: 0897-012.jpg (889x1300, 351K)

Attached: 1549416443494.jpg (399x464, 46K)

Devil fruits were a mistake

gomu gomu no mi is an asspull

pekoms didnt deserve this

I don't keep up with the anime. Did the Pekoms incident happen yet, and if so how was it portrayed?

How would you fix Wano?

tell that to shanks

>"Anyone can use something as simple as Moonwalk"
CP9 blown the fuck out

Attached: cntfr7.gif (400x224, 773K)

Badly. In slow motion like everything else.

Gear 2 is literally impossible.

Based

They’ve been humiliated enough

Tama is Ace's daughter from a Wano slut he fucked.

More Queen

Attached: Queen_Manga_Infobox.png (565x669, 401K)

cp9 really was useless uh

>implying women get pleasure from penetration

godspeed cuties

They do when you got a big one.

it's not, this is how wolfs are able to run that fast

The entire Straw Hat crew was also btfo since none of them, Sanji excluded, can do it

based and peropilled

Attached: peros perosing at you.gif (100x100, 11K)

Kata is so manly he still looks threatening in this faggy dress, just amazing.

Nah, it's Sanji who was considering he tried to give it a special name like it's something unique.
CP9 takes pride in knowing ALL of Rokushiki, not just one technique.

Attached: 0373-012.jpg (1066x1600, 353K)

Hopefully next chapter the Hypebeast will be allowed to flex on the entirety of Wano

Attached: 1550857919342.jpg (214x194, 7K)

They changed it from the manga. Instead of having his eyes gouged out he gets stabbed with a whole bunch of spears. But who cares about that. Chapter 900- Bad End Musical gets adapted this weekend.

Attached: Episode 875.jpg (1080x1484, 1017K)

do you like him?

Attached: blue kaido.png (1359x894, 1.76M)

they'd usually just put me to lick their cunts so there you go
they also got a blast out of sucking a small boy's penis. i think it was a control thing

So women should just keep looking until one day they find a boyfriend with a penis big enough?
Clits exists you know, you might as well want to work with what you have.

Not that. I mean, did it lean towards him surviving or did it give him the Bobbin treatment and confirm he's dead?

Carrot is a cute strawhat

It doesn't look as bad as i thou it would

WAIT SHIT WHAT IF THE SKULL TATTOO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ROCKS?

Was Lucci dare I say it Gucci?

Attached: 180px-GinrummyP.jpg (180x190, 19K)

Wolfs cant compress their blood vessels.

/ss/ is for fags
In terms of femdom, real men prefer female bully x male nerd

Nah he's dead

He also has Fire like King I'm wondering of there's any importance to it

Attached: 7d36356.png (915x790, 942K)

stop coping. sex is mostly psychological. most women will get wet just from seeing a big cock. a big dick will always be more arousing than a small/regular dick, like most men will be more aroused by big boobs more than they would be aroused by small or medium boobs

>In terms of femdom, real men prefer female nerd x male bully
Fixed.

Maledom is for beats trying to live out a power fantasy

because Oda couldn't fucking just make him green. no, he had to give kaido a faggot colour

So if we count Peros arm as 1/7th of his body, then Pedro's bomb did roughly 100 million worth of damage
So luffy was equal to 5 of them at the start of WCI but 15 at the end, while Jack is only worth 12 explosions
When will the marines stop increasing their bounties and making then stronger?

they can use their muscles as a pump so more blood with more oxygen can get into their cells

oda is probably going for a azure dragon reference

>beats
Betas.

He’s blue because he’s the Blue Sky Dragon, aka one of the Four Heavenly Beasts.

Attached: B6B0D321-E746-4CB7-8FA6-709FF72A5BB2.jpg (206x239, 40K)

>most women will get wet just from seeing a big cock
Oh yeah silly me, that must be every single woman who ever received a dick pic complained instead of getting wet.
Seriously dude, stop projecting. Most women think your dick is gross. They only cope with it because they like you or because they want hugs and physcial love.

Attached: this is so not magnifique ma cheriiie peros.jpg (691x623, 69K)

Huh?

Stop trying to create something like normal sex, people can get aroused and excited by literally anything, everyone has his own fetish. Some girls will get excited at big penises others to small ones, most just get aroused to the penis they are about to fuck.

>So if we count Peros arm as 1/7th of his body, then Pedro's bomb did roughly 100 million worth of damage
This reasoning upsets me.

Attached: peppermint sucks.jpg (322x320, 27K)

I like it but it could use a series of chapters about what each undercover Straw Hat has been doing and is doing, with some powerup reveals and short adventures.

More Charlottes

I'm pretty sure those yellow things around Kaido are supposed to be clouds.

Porn with dominant males is enjoyed only by beta males trying to live out a power fantasy

Banjo was far too sensitive at Fishman island to do anything with the mermaids, He would blow his load before they could start

No Oden and no retainers of his, just a rag tag bunch of Wano misfits who want to overthrow Kaido. Kiku can stay, the rest can die in a ditch.

Okay? What does that have to do with what I said?

>armchair psychology
Let me guess, you know basic shit about Freud

those'd be some very weird clouds

you just sound like a huge faggot tbqhwymdf

That you’re a beta male who fantasies about being dominant because they aren’t in real life.
In short, your taste is shit,

You wouldn’t be upset unless it were true

>people can get aroused and excited by literally anything

Attached: THIS.png (518x845, 267K)

>You wouldn’t be upset unless it were true
You really are an armchair psychologist huh.

>people can get aroused and excited by literally anything

t. sick fuck

Are you fucking retarded, or can you just not read English?

He's not entirely wrong though. You can draw a face on the floor and tumblr will start masturbating to that image.

Beta male, can’t even come up with a different insult

Your taste is shit

Hmm that would be kinda interesting

Attached: tumblr_p5k5qmrtUJ1wxrqeio1_500.jpg (500x622, 153K)

I guess it's the former, then.

Kuma is actually Franky from the future and Vegapunk outranks IM who is actually Shanks father, BB is 10 tontattas in a suit and Sanji still thinks about the Okama fucking him and pretends to be straight but wishes he was a girl
Prove me wrong [spoilers] :^)[/spoiler]

>Beta male, can’t even come up with a different insult
You keep prooving me right, and who said anything about insults. I'm just saying you're playing a role you're not fit for.

None of this is true because the One Piece world is actually a metaphor for Oda’s experiences with drugs

So you’re saying I’m not wrong, just unprofessional

Attached: received_10208459124107794.jpg (480x480, 45K)

I feel Pekoms suffered a lot for no real reason.
Did his VA rail Oda's wife as well or something?

Lucci is the Itachi of OP

She wont join and wont eat shit

More or less. I just think people should speculate less about what others have in their heads.

Why is a fire on his head?

I just hope Lucky Roo has some dope as fuck ability or fighting techniques because he's been my favorite Red Hair Pirate for years

You sound like a low iq spic

BASED SANJI POSTER
ZORO A OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 523C60AD-4C7F-4EE0-81CA-82A0D4B496BB.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>t. artlet