Trigger

So apperantly according to trigger’s inside setting, Alexis Kerib and Overjustice are the same person, after OGIKUBO became peaceful, overjustice wondered the universe for thousands of years and eventually arrived at gridman universe and became Alexis.
After gridman defeated him with the fixer beam he turned back to overjustice and he might even return as ‘gridman justice’ if there is ever a sequel

Attached: 5A20575D-3061-437C-BCBA-0FF5F2C7583A.jpg (659x401, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/1076540067886202880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TCU(Trigger Cinematic Universe) when

Was this not Luluco?

This is about the ED and from the guide book.
>冒頭の顔を見せない少女、六花やアカネの視線や仕草に込められた意味が見えてくる。
>廊下から六花を見ている誰か。六花が気付くと彼女は歩き去る。
>At the beginning there's a girl who's face you can't see, the significance of this is shown in the gestures and gazes of Akane and Rikka.
>Rikka is looking for someone in the hall way. When Rikka notices her she walks over to her.
So, this girl with a bob cut, big breasts and a mini skirt at the start of the ED is actually real life Akane.
>六花が見やるアカネの席には誰もいない。カットが変わると・・・
>Rikka looks at Akane's seat and sees no one. But when the cut changes...
This is where the ED starts being in the computer world.

The fact that Rikka can't remember any of this actually lines up perfectly with the ED song (which is from Akane's perspective) saying "Even if you can't remember, surely out meeting had to be..."

Attached: 0022.jpg (2426x3505, 3.7M)

Alexis' character sheet points out it's important that his eyes are yellow.
And Rikka's mother also has yellow eyes. The director himself mentioned that they all have the same color eyes. But saying more would give away too much.

twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/1076540067886202880

Attached: 0027.jpg (2424x3505, 2.9M)

This one is unironically 2deep4me

Already had KLK/LWA/Inferno Cop in Luluco, now with Gridman coming in, but still missing Kiznaiver(but we got a reverse crossover with Luluco appearing in Kiznaiver so make that count), and Darling in the Franxx(the only orignal show left). Also having Luluco being one of the Trigger Girls, wait to see the mask girl in Promare movie representing the other one of the three and we are almost there.

Attached: TRIGGER GIRLS.jpg (776x948, 213K)

He ain't kidding. Justice WAS over (for him) so he became a villain

How deep does the lore gets?

Attached: 1461945700236.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>So, this girl with a bob cut, big breasts and a mini skirt at the start of the ED is actually real life Akane.
huh so rikka is also from the real world?

They don't own Gridman tho, so he can't be part of their universe.

Alexis got in so it's fine, although they are probably joking about Overjustice turning into Gridmanjustice in the future there is some hope for other character getting in the TCU

Trigger BTFO Yea Forums speculation that rikka and akane were the same person yet again

this is not the first time trigger BTFO Yea Forums, and surely won't be the last

Attached: 1454909197400.jpg (1348x1178, 422K)

>Alexis Kerib and Overjustice are the same person, after OGIKUBO became peaceful, overjustice wandered the universe for thousands of years and eventually arrived at gridman universe and became Alexis.
Holy shit own series FUCKING WHEN?

Attached: 1545861934455.jpg (834x1200, 93K)

>Alexis Kerib and Overjustice are the same person
So the digimon evolution theory was right after all.
>But saying more would give away too much.
Wouldn't they only say this if there was a sequel or same-universe series planned? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to not say it since SSSS is done and finished and spoilers are irrelevant now.

So who/what was she in the end? The JUSTICE he lost after a thousand years that in the end gained it's own form?
Just imagine how with each episode has few hundred years time skip, how each episode consists of him trying to help others only to see it going wrong after a while, how with each new episode his methods are being more and more "wrong" just so his "justice" can function a little longer than a last time.
And before he realised it - his JUSTICE was OVER

I'm pretty sure she's just another resident of the Hyper World. The same world Alexis and Gridman are from.

That was my theory too, but I thought that maybe it was already revealed somewhere or people found out in some thread since I was only at the live watch ones.

I always wanted stories about heroes slowly turning mad and/or evil, they are too rare and it would be interesting as fuck seeing OJ traveling through space, visiting tons of planets and stuff, somewhat like Space Dandy and the likes but with the hero slowly getting crazy.

>Alexis Kerib and Overjustice are the same person
Weird. If Trigger is giving more flaming skeletons I'm okay with it though.

I always knew the police badge shaped hole had a meaning. It was too specific to be a simple homage or design similarity to Over Justice. The voice and everything else could have been done for shits and giggles but not the badge.

expect news soon

>trigger cinematic universe

Attached: [GJM] Space Patrol Luluco - 09 [2DAD4CD9].mkv_snapshot_04.13_[2018.10.21_13.51.53].jpg (1280x720, 343K)

I'd love if if they did a Gridmanjustice as an homage to there past shows. He doesn't have to be overjustice but it would be a neat little inside joke for the fans of trigger shows.

How deep does the Trigger hole go?

This is a cool thread and you just know that one Rikka Yuuta faggot is going to come in and ruin it.

Lucia from Promare is Spring, isn't she.