If you could have an anime that was focused on a subject matter like new game is on making video games and programming...

If you could have an anime that was focused on a subject matter like new game is on making video games and programming and k-on is to being in a band and learning music, which would it be?

I'd want an anime on music producing.

Attached: 20190226_043218.jpg (499x480, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sidvycbl2Zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I want an anime on music producing

the only people asking for that are music producers.... and I dont blame us for wanting that!!!!!!!

I'd watch it.

When is of our turn.

Attached: 1c07202876ed74c01358308df9dfe08a837fa53d (1).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

anime bout golf when? such a cozy and exploitable thing

K-On isn't about being in a band and learning music, it's about drinking tea and screwing around and occasionally playing a little music. In any case, I want an anime about running a convention.

faggot photoshop

Attached: file.png (1000x890, 1.02M)

dude just watch Anime Gataris

an anime about a producer who makes anime OP's or ED's

>golf
No one wants to die of boredom,user

Studying mathematics at a university.
Each episode can teach the viewer a bit of maths. Just have the episode focus on one problem type for the first half and a different one for the second.
Doesn't even have to be cutting edge math.
I'd be fine with an undergrad.

Attached: 37252349.jpg (2000x1414, 1.45M)

What portion of the cast will become depressed and drop out while considering suicide?

Wasn't there that one WSJ manga that was all over the place and then just diedded. Something with Robots and Laserbeams.

it just need a good slice of life director

I did. I didn't like it.

Anime about Punk band.
Set in 80s where student activists are still in rage. MC was a school girl who is fascinated with foreign Punk band like Sex Pistol and decide to form her own band together with her friends. Later they fall deep into ideology, drug and general band fuckeries. In the end of the show, the MC was shown trying to bomb a government office.

stock market

A CGDCT anime based on extreme metal music. Like K-On by the way of Detroit Metal City and the first episode of Zombieland Saga, but with more black metal shenanigans and death metal irreverance.

Attached: d58f01117c2c5abdded79023ed305583.jpg (500x713, 96K)

Hockey

Attached: 1542023215623.jpg (690x787, 253K)

Cute occultists doing cute things

anime about shitposting on an anonymous image board

Cute girls investigating cute phenomena

Attached: Mothman_Prophecies.jpg (220x360, 25K)

Drug smuggling with the smugglers cast in a heroic light.

Silver spoon but with smithing leatherwork and hunting

The Clash better be referenced in this

Something like X-Files expect with japanese urban legends or UFOs.

Attached: 1523808633992.jpg (2843x2800, 589K)

k-on is for moeblob fags

Fuck. It wasn’t a myth after all.

Fashion

I heard we are getting a workout anime, so that's a subject matter that checks off

From what hasn't been made yet ( that I know of) I would like an outdoors survival anime. Something like primitive technology but on crack with a really wild location and crazy stuff happening. I might make something of that idea one day.

I'd also like a Karate or martial arts anime that doesn't go into magic and focuses on fighting techniques and thinking on your feet. I like seeing characters fly and shoot lasers and pull magical moves but I also think just normal fighting has something really cool about it.

An orienteering anime would also be cool

The thing that would probably never happen that I'd really want is a proper animation anime. I think shirubaku missed the mark big time, especially by focusing on the PA and really not touching enough about the arts or the thinking behind it. It would be cool to have something like the kill la kill documentary but in anime form, where in animation form you could shove your nose a lot deeper into the thought process behind the animation than you can on real people

Anime about Antarctic pionners.

Attached: Koettlitz-antarcti_2437314k.jpg (858x536, 107K)

It's not exactly that, and I don't know if it's what you are looking for, but there has been an anime about classical yokai running since the 60s called "GeGeGe No Kitaro"

>From what hasn't been made yet ( that I know of) I would like an outdoors survival anime. Something like primitive technology but on crack with a really wild location and crazy stuff happening. I might make something of that idea one day.
There's the manga 'sounan desu ka' which has a "very important announcement" imminent, so odds are you're going to get your wish.

Yo this is dope! thank you so much.
I didn't expect it to be cute girls deserted on an island but in retrospect I should know better by now. I don't mind though, this looks neat, thanks!

OP is a gigantic faggot.

Attached: 1545690653624.jpg (1000x890, 564K)

this

perfect for autists and all the incels who aspire to become daytrading millionaires

I'd take it if they ended up sounding like these punk versions.
youtube.com/watch?v=sidvycbl2Zk

>new game is on making video games and programming
It had so little programming that it doesn't really count, it was still mostly about art. Stella, as much as I love it, also didn't have a lot of programming, it had way more art, DTM, and project management. Hell, Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou had more coding than them.

I sure as hell want a proper programming-focused CGDCT.

OATES SENPAI YOU BAKA COME BACK

Literally Mushishi and a bunch of other shows.

Cute girls building gunpla and scale models.

Attached: 1524047482897.jpg (1500x2000, 1.96M)

>with Kuroboshi art
Sign. Me. Up.