Did Miotsukushi-hen ever get an English translation?

Did Miotsukushi-hen ever get an English translation?

Attached: MiotsukushiCG.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/410200
nyaa.si/view/911641
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54165379
imgur.com/a/FyzSUZU
imgur.com/a/wEWcY5B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember loving season 1 and then season 2 explained all the mysteries and it killed all the fun

As an adaptation Season 2 was better than 1. But Minagoroshi and Matsuribayashi were easily the weakest of the main arcs. A lot of the explanations in the latter don't make a lick of sense.

Like the Dam War shouldn't have even been a thing to begin with. If the "Tokyo" organization was powerful enough that they could coerce the government into planning a covert extermination plan for the village, then there's no reason they couldn't have just vetoed the dam project before it even began.

why is the board s slow right now?

1hr and 52 mins ago? how is this thread not dead?

based and hauupilled

So why did you bump it?

Mion or Shion?

Attached: 111.jpg (2481x1754, 640K)

>If the "Tokyo" organization was powerful enough that they could coerce the government into planning a covert extermination plan for the village, then there's no reason they couldn't have just vetoed the dam project before it even began.
Remember how there was inner conflict from within Tokyo? There was probably a good portion of them that didn't care or benefited from flooding the village. Not to mention most of Tokyo didn't even believe in Hinamizawa Syndrome, they only trusted Takano because it was beneficial to them.

Mion. Keiichi's mom would agree.

Attached: mion_and_aiko.png (1193x1605, 1.55M)

Real Mion or fake Mion?

The Mion that was originally born as Shion, but twin swapped right before the tattoo ceremony and permanently adopted the Mion persona thereafter.

for fun

Isn't Rika too young for this?

Attached: 1550715895201.jpg (1469x671, 212K)

She’s thousands of years old

she is X00 years old demigod in a child's body

Doesn't change the fact that she still has a cunny

What are the official girl rankings (Chie, Natsumi, the moms, etc. included)?

>Chie
You mean Ciel

Attached: DXvZ0WxWsAAD0jf.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Yeah, the curry teacher.

Attached: Chie.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Attached: 76eda47c9567ea99fb8a46f565470936.png (744x1197, 191K)

>Is this shit really supernatural or is it just some giant conspiracy
>it's a little bit of both
It was a little disappointing, I admit.

Attached: 33066051_p1.jpg (480x720, 92K)

Oh, all the things I would never think of doing to Rika

The not-crazy one

Ryukishi actually warns you of this before starting the Answer arcs

animeonly fag here that watched it years ago. I would like to read the vn one day.

You can find almost all of the VN arcs on YouTube now.

I mean, Umineko flat-out told you the mystery was unsolvable bullshit at the start of the first game, but people kept trying to solve it anyway.

Shit(ting)?

People figured out ShKanontrice long before it was confirmed though.

Neither did the one about Rena's old school friend.
But it was solvable.
The culprits are Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolf, Kyrie and Battler.

So if Keiichi got those ladies' man pills from the clinic for his dad, then what was Ichirou doing while Keiichi was making the girls at school wet?

Attached: Higurashi_Sukekomashi_03.png (820x1200, 219K)

>not wanting to know how the mystery is solved in a mystery story
Can't tell if you're joking or not but anyway, that's why I loved Kai. You thought there was some weird shit going on and then you figured out why that happened and it was cool that in the arc before the last one none of it mattered in the end but then the last one was so satisfying.

I thought that was so much bullshit. Then again, I'm an animeonlyfag so probably in the VN's the characters were so unlikable that it makes sense for them to be the murderers.

Everything's right here.
nyaa.si/view/410200
Umineko too, for good measure.
nyaa.si/view/911641

Is that everything I need for the full story experience? (Higurashi)

And Sonozakis' mom would be fine with even both.

Attached: IMG_20190226_164456.jpg (838x587, 189K)

Yes, it should be.

>Mion finally works up the courage to ask Keiichi out as he helps her study for college
>They go up to Keiichi's room for one last bit of exam prep before Mion leaves for home
>Instead they find both their moms sprawled out naked on a futon eager to oversee some copulation

So what makes Umineko good? I like Higurashi because of the slow boiling psychological horror.

Umineko looks like turbo weeb shit with nonsense about timelines and gods and whatnot. It doesn't even look like an interesting whodunit

Attached: 1547958549003.jpg (1280x960, 341K)

It's got great characters.

This. The Ushiromiyas are all insane and entertaining.

The greatest tragedy of the series is that we never got to see Krauss' moon hotel become a reality.

is the story split into au arcs too?

Yes. Though it changes up the formula a bit by adding layers of narrative. In addition to the repeating scenario on the bottom layer, there's a higher layer with a continuous story that spans across multiple arcs.

I love the mystery vs fantasy aspect and how many layers of meta it has, also this There are 4 question arcs and 4 "answer" arcs (Chiru), but you should read the last couple of volumes of the manga too

Attached: 1484165261887.jpg (1000x1460, 501K)

Attached: 6.14.png (640x480, 302K)

thanks and should I read something that explains higurashis Qarc 1 and 'death note Maebara' arc more in depth?
>Q arc 1
>was the eye thing and sudden shift in personalities just paranoia?
>was there ever a needle?

>Death note Maebara arc
>did Keichi mess up the spot when the police made him dig?
>Did he even kill the uncle?
>Everyone saying he was at the festival was just to cover for him right?
>Why did Satoko say her uncle fucked her up when he was dead?

>Shion genocides everyone arc
>If the syringe had an antidote rika stabbed herself only to end it all and move to the next world faster right?
>Keichi died from heart attack + delusions but on the next episode from a different arc his body was in a barrel. How come?

>t. pic related

Attached: 1550076159657.png (800x800, 84K)

>did Keichi mess up the spot when the police made him dig?
>Did he even kill the uncle?
>Everyone saying he was at the festival was just to cover for him right?
Mion had the Sonozakis relocate the corpse and then she and the club made up an alibi for Keiichi being at the festival.

>Why did Satoko say her uncle fucked her up when he was dead?
Satoko is in a permanent state of L3 Hinamizawa Syndrome. She hallucinated Teppei still being around.

>Keichi died from heart attack + delusions but on the next episode from a different arc his body was in a barrel. How come?
You mean the corpse with the nails in its hand? That was Ritsuko/Rina. In some arcs she gets caught by the Sonozakis in the act of stealing money from them. They make an example of her, resulting in Teppei leaving Okinomiya and coming back to Hinamizawa.

>185168299
>was the eye thing and sudden shift in personalities just paranoia?
Yes
>was there ever a needle?
No, one of them was probably spicy and Keichi imagined the needle
>If the syringe had an antidote rika stabbed herself only to end it all and move to the next world faster right?
Yes, Rika wanted to save everyone before they start hurting and killing each other. When she met Shion she decided the kakera isn't worth saving anymore, so she moved on to the next one and tried again

Between the crazy fights you have really likeable characters and there are many mysteries. Isn't Higurashi the series with timelines/parallel worlds and a goddess.

What i didn't like was that he later introduced more characters that were condescending to a part of his customers. Maybe because his friend died, or he got to harassed on SNS or was sick of the maniacs. Whatever it was it left a sour aftertaste.

Mion and Shion together would be perfect for paizuri sandwich.

Attached: u_09.jpg (1256x765, 634K)

How about Beato and Ange?

Attached: Ange Beato double paizuri censored.png (410x449, 168K)

>don't include kinzo

there are a lot of higurashi threads lately, that's a good thing

Do you rather have Jessica x Shannon?

Umineko is wildest ride. Muh mystery fucks can suck cocks. Another 4 episodes of mystery will not be different from what we got.
At least something Yea Forums related.
>catalog full of generals, Yea Forums and /pol/

Another definite possibility. They'd be better for a fun/sweet one, as opposed to Ange and Beato's lewd/domineering one. Other options include Eva-Natsuhi, Gaap-Virgilia, and 410-45.

Attached: __shannon_and_ushiromiya_jessica_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_fujiwara_hiro_and_ikeda_cpt__b7ae0 (856x739, 448K)

Imagine fucking Rika and getting her pregnant

Thanks for asking the right questions, user.

I hope this will get translated someday. I heard that it really panders to K1/Mion.

It wasn’t about power, the prime minister was forced to do it because the consequences were gonna be far worse. Or at least that’s what they were believed to. Since the theory of the village going crazy was wrong.

>Eva-Natsuhi
Do you want to kill me user? This is so glorious. The two best milf of the Ryukishi universe.

Attached: 1454726739582.jpg (573x853, 152K)

Wait a minute, Shannon breast isn't supposed to be fake (pads)?

I'm following with the new steam releases, but they're taking a year per chapter right now which is pretty ridiculous.

Yes, but in the golden land she's likely given a normal female body, just like Beato.

Attached: golden land breasts.jpg (900x1291, 442K)

Double paizuri from both busty milfs. Natsuhi reluctantly squashing her soft breasts against your dick while looking away, red-faced. While on the opposite side, Eva taunts her for her ineptitude while skillfully pumping her supple tits up and down your shaft.

Attached: Eva Natsuhi fan breast hoist.jpg (1200x1538, 237K)

They're real if you believe.

Attached: shannon paizuri gun long28 cropped.png (790x880, 470K)

this Mion/Shion shit still confuses me

It is confusing. I typically ignore the birth names thing and just call them by their current names.

What if they pulled Flowers of Thanatos?

It's basically a chess game between a transvestite, a moron, a sadistic cat and halloween candy.

Also Natsuhi.

Is that Mion & Shion's mom?
When will K1 have 4P with Mion, Shion and their mom?

Oops, I forgot. Shion belongs to Satoshi.
So when will K1 have 3P with Mion and her mom?

When this happens.

There are some arcs (how many actually) where Shion falls for Keichi, you 4P is pretty much possible. Just like this

Shion is too crazy. Let Satoshi have her.

Busty twins always taste best served together.

Do you know Oyashiro-sama?

The best kind of two-for-one deal.

Attached: mion shion towels sample.png (802x578, 953K)

>Busty twins
While it's true, never stick dick in crazy. Besides Mion+Akane are busty too. Imagine the oyakodon paizuri.

>never stick dick in crazy
Crazy always taste delicious.
>Imagine the oyakodon paizuri.
Imagine triple paizuri from all three.

Fucking sauce.

>triple paizuri
I-I'm not i-interested.

>The culprits are Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolf, Kyrie and Battler.
Huh.. that's.. well, Eve, Rudolf and Kyrie are all scummy greedy bastards from what I remember, but I didn't expect Hideyoshi and Battler in that list.
I wish I could get into the VN. I got bored when the family reached Kinzo's mansion in the very first chapter. Way too much text, and details that I wouldn't remember nor did I care for.
I wish there was a new anime adaptation, now I'm curious. God damn it.

>didnt even finish episode 1
the pleb filter worked

Some bonus artwork, probably for one of the re-releases. Sadly I don't know the source. Instead, here's this.

Attached: Satoko Rena beach tops.jpg (1920x1920, 1.12M)

Sonozaki oyakodon harem

Attached: __kasai_tatsuyoshi_sonozaki_akane_sonozaki_mion_and_sonozaki_shion_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni__a0465a (350x1000, 200K)

Daily reminder one of the manga artists drew a higurashi doujin

Read the manga then. It's not as good as the vn, but it's leagues better than any anime adaptation could hope to be.

Attached: Umineko Manga 1-1.jpg (900x1280, 240K)

>bare symmdock
>not from Sonozakis
Damn, one job.

Daily reminder that Kei Natsumi drew young Eva topless.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54165379

Attached: Natsumi Kei.jpg (1200x539, 436K)

The other girls are fine too user.

Attached: Higurashi onsen.jpg (1024x724, 645K)

More official art.

Attached: Ange nude panties desample.png (812x1296, 1.02M)

Will do. Thanks user!

Attached: UminekoNoNakuKoroNi.png (728x649, 438K)

I don't know, they're both pretty flat.

Attached: file.png (760x371, 530K)

Anything from
Mion x Shion x Rena for big tits option
or
Satoko x Rika x Hanyuu for small tits option
would be totally fine for symmdock.
Anything else is just heretical asymmdock.

Shannon-Kanon is the best two for one deal.

>they're both pretty flat.
They're at least as big as the Sonozakis.

Attached: ange cleavage big.png (859x1142, 707K)

Fair enough. It's best stick to similar sizes.

Attached: Satoko Rika glass bust.jpg (1455x668, 486K)

No problem user. Enjoy the ride.

Attached: __amakusa_juuza_asmodeus_beatrice_beelzebub_belphegor_and_others_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni__31f72ff078 (3415x1200, 2.48M)

Attached: nipaaa.jpg (969x1419, 779K)

FUCKING SAUCE!
Also do you have clean Sonozakis?

Source is a CG from the Switch release, edited by me.
imgur.com/a/FyzSUZU
And here's some Rena and Mion edits in a similar vein.
imgur.com/a/wEWcY5B

Attached: Rena maid punishment 1.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Is this symmdock too?

Attached: sp_14.jpg (800x450, 341K)

And how about those two

No edits of them yet.

Takano's quite a lot bigger...

Attached: takano sprite.png (803x2300, 1.02M)

The Ushiromiya family genes are a treasure.

Attached: Eva bust manga.jpg (964x1200, 674K)

Attached: Jessica lounging no nipples.png (1071x850, 1.21M)