So we can all agree this is AOTY, right?

so we can all agree this is AOTY, right?

Attached: 321321321321.png (825x464, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xy_DfW51y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not even aots

Attached: 1550035732501.jpg (1500x1200, 553K)

>thinking these are aoty
the real aoty is endro

Attached: 41101790126be9a68ae2dc9e8c618458.jpg (987x657, 124K)

no one cares about your bland moeshit

No. The top three are:

1. Dororo
2. Neverland
3. Endro

i think jojo and dororo are better. mob's good (and a vast improvement over s1) but i just don't think the narrative quality or level of excitement matches up to either of the shows i mentioned.

2019 could have a lot of aoty contenders. spring is loaded. i have high expectations of carole & tuesday, not to mention sarazanmai, kimetsu no yaiba, new adachi adaptation, and a bunch of other "popcorn" shows. the rest of the year will have yuru camp s2, new haikyuu, the new 3z show, vinland saga, the blade runner anime.

2019 will have hopefully been a good year when everything is done. or it could end up with major disappointments like boogiepop.

no boogiepop latest arc confirmed it aoty
this is an imaginator thread now

Attached: snow in april.jpg (1613x1000, 410K)

No one cares what crossboarders have to say.

>4 good episodes make up for the pile of shit that came before it
no

Wataten is AOTY OP.

>rreeeeee, everyone who doesn't agree with me is a crossboarder

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.24_[2019.02.23_16.38.49].jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

>neverland
overrated shit that already dropped the ball
>endro
generic moeshit
>bogiepop
zzzz

so yea dororo or mob are the only possible contenders

>pile of shit that came before it
imaginator arc was good tho

I was so dissapointed in this JoJo season. As usual I was super hyped but it was "ok" at best. Lastest episode finally was more intresting. For me currently it's Mob>Kaguya>JoJo>Dororo

>Neverland
Not a chance, it's a good production but the arc itself is just so boring. If it gets a second season and they do the forest + bunker + Goldy Pond that might be AOTS.

>imaginator arc was good tho
not really. too many characters, and I didn't care about any of them

Actual low IQ post. It turned from a smart mindgame series into a merely decent survival story once they reached the bunker. Although the pacing was better in the manga than the anime for the Grace Field arc, I'll give you that.

Pretty much. 3 of its episodes have been better than the entirety of this seasons line up.

Even sao is better

you even managed to come up with boogiepop in a aoty thread, baka

>highest rated show of the season on Mal
>highest upvoted show of the season on reddit
Keep seething Yea Forums kek.

It's odd, you say two things that should count as a negative towards the show, but you imply they're positives.

>highest rated show of the season on Mal
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Attached: 1542710108489.jpg (1280x720, 862K)

based

Attached: smoogiepop.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

> hasnt read dr stone or vinland saga

just way

>dr stone
You're silly.
>vinland saga
Scratch that, you're barking mad.

Amazing anime but the competition is JoJo, Dororo, The Promised Neverland and Kaguya-sama...

Why, its not like Yea Forums taste any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xy_DfW51y0

>Neverland
Dude small children with the maturity of a Vietnam vet and the intelligence of Machiavelli lmao

First half of every JoJo is always villain of the week shit, that's why it's fucking awful to binge. Last half is when real villain comes out and shit actually gets good. Tbf I don't think they'll match the hype of the Kira arc but let's see

>Kaguya-sama
I can tell you're a fat fuck that's never held a girl's hand. Kaguya-sama is like the parody anime an AI would make if you fed it every season of trash romance written by lonely Japanese autists

>inb4 Kemonofags suddenly like their season 2 and claim it's AOTY.

Yes.

>projecting this hard

Mob is really good but there are actually a few contenders this year.

anyone not watching My roommate is a cat should watch it.

>generic shonentrash
>aoty
You should probably fuck off to reddit.

>mob
>shonen trash

Attached: 1526252594817.gif (216x118, 815K)

It's a shonen. Are you dumb? Do you think Mob is seinen or something?

>The Promised Neverland
Not with the way its adaptation has been going.

Yea Forums approved AOTS:
Wataten
Yea Forums approved AOTS:
Mob
Dororo
reddit approved AOTS:
Kaguya

Can you make it any more obvious

Attached: 1453228779389.jpg (396x382, 41K)

yeah

I came here to laugh at you.

Attached: 2019_01_04_23.43.33-1.jpg (1440x2036, 332K)

>reddit approved AOTS: Kaguya
based

Accurate

Attached: Hinata_Tough.webm (444x576, 75K)

Everyone ITT that is denying the fact that Mob is absolutely AOTS either doesn't watch it or placebo'd themselves into thinking it's a generic shonen.

Attached: ztN7uBy.png (1239x1003, 617K)

Mob is AOTS, but 2019 has several shows that might surpass it. Off the top of my head:
Sarazanmai
Carol & Tuesday
Iso's new show

Attached: 5b02754687e58-212x300.jpg (212x300, 23K)

Boogiebop? More like Boogiepoop

I actually agree

>reddit approved AOTS:
>Kaguya
Based

Attached: 1539080816618.png (1368x770, 1.23M)

AOTS: Mob
Biggest surprise of the season: Kaguya / Dororo
Most mediocre show of the season: Neverland
Most disappointing show of the season: Kakegurui

Attached: meirl.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

>kakegurui
>disappointing
>actually expecting something from Kakegurui

No him but the first season had a dedicated fanbase even if they are all underage horny teens.
This second season is just undeniably trash.

I don't see how S2 is any worse, is literally the same shit with crazy faces, lesbian undertones and overtop gambles thay have zero tension because they all play the same

shouldn't Yea Forums's be Shield Hero?

The fact that it's the same is what makes it worse.
>same repetitive shit
>no improvements
>same quality
>shit late subs
>netflix
>dead fanbase

>placebo'd themselves into thinking it's a generic shonen.
Wtf does that even mean?

This doesn't make sense, how do you decide if an anime is "reddit" or Yea Forums? What's the criteria, normalfags liking it? Also not even a Mob or Kaguya fan before I get a "seething" reply

Is Wataten any good? I'm not much for moeshit, at all, but if they can make me give a shit i'll watch it.

its just standard moeshit, nothing special about it

I like when someone calls AOTY in the first fucking season of the year
It is obvious that Sarazanmai will be aoty

I liked the first season more, that said i've read the manga already so any excitement over what will happen next is lost on me, then again it was the same for the first season, maybe i just want some flashy visuals to complement the manga.

I guess i'll skip it then.

Attached: IMG_20190225_230740.jpg (1000x1000, 177K)

Well all of last year's good shows were in winter so I don't blame them.

Fuck off moeshitter.

MP100 is AOTD material though

This.

I agree with your argument pal.
...oh,wait.

lol nope

Attached: MirioCover.jpg (1080x1561, 318K)

Pretty much this. Apart from the shows I don't yet know about those are the ones that are in serious consideration for AOTY. I would add Dororo from this season too tho.

Last episode of Mob is going to be BONES' magnum opus in terms of fighting scenes. This whole thing is way too crazy.

Attached: angry king crimson.png (393x1176, 813K)

Are you actually retarded? Bunker and goldy pond are shit, bunker specialy, why would you like this 2 arcs?

Is just a faggot shitposting, that you answered to him and taked him seriously is prove that you are new here

I dropped it 5 episodes into S1
ONE just can't write humor or interesting characters.
It looks nice but if I only cared about visuals I'd watch cyborg saber's show instead

season 4 is gonna be lame as fuck though

>Is just a faggot shitposting
Yea Forumseddit ESL detected fuck off and kill yourself

>AOTS
Maybe, but it's a pretty close race right now. Kaguya, Jojo, Shieldbro, and Endro are all up there too.
>AOTY
Nope, it's getting fisted like all the others.

Attached: fist.jpg (486x375, 41K)

stop lying to yourself. you will love it

>implying Symphogear has been good after S1

>OPM a viral internet phenomenon
>Can't write complelling stories
The thing people are praising the most about season 2 of Mob is the way the characters interact and develop. We only had like one real fight this season, so it's definitely not about the visuals. Not to mention that both of his series won several awards.

It is because ONE's art is so lackluster compared to his colleagues that he had to rely on other things like witty characters and storylines, humour, emotional impact, and how to set a scene to make his manga enjoyable. He comes from a completely different breed of writing.

i don’t think it’ll be better than season 2. mirio is probably the only interesting character but that all goes away when his quirk gets nullified. the whole conflict with chisaki and eri were just not that fun for me to read. the future vision guy was cool (hawkeye? i forgot his name) but the future changing stuff was kind of dumb

>reddit approved
>kaguya
I have bad news for you user that throne belong to mob now.

>reddit approved AOTS:
>Kaguya
I agree with that

You a rare specimen then.

Is it okay to share your shit taste here user?

The year isn’t over yet and fuck you for making a shitposting thread.

Let’s talk about better things. Why is Reigen so perfect? What’s Tsubome’s endgame?

the visuals are part of it, user, but characters are what makes the show shine.

It can't be denied that Tachikawas directorial touch elevates a lot of scenes.

Neverland is fucking trash lmao

I audibly sighed when I saw they released 4 episodes of this trash at once
Its such a bad show but I can't stop putting myself through it

Attached: 1530421612566.jpg (184x184, 15K)

This

Its still a tier above the rest of the season despite being a good season overall. I've come to enjoy other shows this season more than this but even then I'd argue its easily AOTS, to the degree you can objectively decide it at least

im watching jojo, kagyua, mob, shield bro and neverland.

should I also be watch either dororo or boogiepop

mob is aoty so far

get ready eat your socky uhn oh

>Not to mention that both of his series won several awards

shit you really are from reddit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - 11 [720p].mkv - 00008.png (1280x720, 456K)

>moe-shitter accusing anyone of being from reddit

>m-muh reddit
>m-muh boogiepop/neverland/kaugya/other overrated shit
>Highest rated AOTS on MAL
>adored by anyone with taste
>an adaption of a series with terrible art and is carried by it's good writing and paneling.

Keep seething Yea Forums, ONE lives inside your brain RENT FREE while he laughs all the way to the top

that's a lolicon show not a moe show

>buttblasted fujo

>>an adaption of a series with terrible art
The art of the anime is very moe, far from what ONE did

its february u undiagnosed autist

But will Iso's new show ever actually get released?

>Highest rated AOTS on MAL
>MAL
why are you saying that like it's a good thing

Attached: 738383838.png (391x390, 50K)

The AOTY is what you like most, fags

they will ;)

Yeah, and Devilman Crybaby and Violet Evergarden came out in january last year.

Sometimes it just happens.

>one bad arc makes all the good ones be bad

wut mate

yeah, just the worse arc and the first episodes were better but sure it was "good"

cringe

How does ONE get away with it? keep seething faggots, ONE lives inside your brain.

Attached: mob.jpg (960x639, 108K)

cringe

Maybe let it end first, then we can talk

this fanbase-war roleplay crap is the cringiest shit

not really, the overall writing is barely above typical shounen jump stuff, and the script is pretty horrendous (e.g. every time they explain something, like a power, that they just showed visually because they think the viewers are retarded). it's fine if you're a muh sakuga fag, but dororo and kaze ga tsuyoku fuiteru are much more interesting narratively with quality art

I actually agree that the animation tricks people into thinking that Mobs script is deeper than it really is, but Dororo is hardly deep either. Mob just has great execution, even a bit overdone at times, while Dororo is a bit lacking in that regard
Can't speak for running with the wind since I'm only at EP 3

I dont know, i found ONEs shit drawed manga to still be pretty good, the great animation is only a plus

I like Mobs plot but I can see why people could say its a bit overrated. That part where he was stuck in that dream world was super duper overdramatic and -animated and didn't do anything for me, which is why I've gotten a bit cautious about its overanimation