Edgy Isekai Checklist

1. Rape
2. Revenge
3. Murder
4. Edge
???
Profit!

Attached: edgeeee.jpg (960x1361, 417K)

I love edgy isekai because deep down I'm still that same edgelord who wishes everyone would die.

Do you need a hug user?

I want to make an isekai where the mc gets trucked and goes around killing the other mcs because he hates edgy shit

that bulge on the girl tho

5. NTR

>girl

This isn't actually isekai, though it feels like it may as well be.

We already have native isekai where fat neckbeard virgin moecomfytard goes around giving bad reviews to edgy isekai projecting his school bullying to authors.

Attached: comfy.png (949x730, 136K)

H O T

Attached: 1193973068247.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

looks like xxxtentacion checklist

nothing wrong with that user attitute, afterall this world need some mass cleansing.

I'll hug you as well faggot

Attached: small.png (1125x1600, 963K)

>get raped for years
>go back in time to plan your revenge
>before enacting revenge get raped for one more month to see if you like it
>okay time for revenge

Jap stories are so fucking weird.

>before enacting revenge get raped for one more month to see if you like it
In trade of skills to start with. Then again, he has only been making use of the alchemist skill set, so that might have been a waste of his boi pussy

>comfy daily life isekai manga
>still ends up being level 99 and can easily kill the demon king if they chose to

EVERY FUCKING TIME FUCK YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FARMING MANGA

Japan REALLY wants kids to become farmers user. (and impregnate white women)

5. Farmwille
6. Booze
7. Harem of three hundred of so

Attached: 1539349845191.png (1003x829, 696K)

Attached: 1535219852817.png (555x724, 25K)

>MC is able to fuck 30 different women a day and still farm despite having enough people to do the work for him and he complains about fucking them

This. Isekai NTR always the best choice

> still farm despite having enough people to do the work for him
Nothing grows if he's not working fields with his god-artifact plow cuz Death Forest and Death Soil.
It takes extra extra extra effort to grow food without MC help.
I imagine he's not holding his hoe while plowing females and even if he did - it wouldn't cout as FARMING, so he still gets very tired and I understand him.
Even considering perfect inflatable isekai bod - more than 10 women per night is exhausting or an insult to their needs.

Attached: 1525055860050.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

He doesn't need to get buttfucked though, he only needs to use the power of [Healing Simulation] to gain the levels and skills of the one being "healed". He can go around healing people and gaining skills without getting his boipussy ravaged. Getting raped only benefits the people raping him.

Wait a minute....

Attached: hold on.jpg (325x228, 23K)

Milim you don't even appear anymore in your own series why are you defending farming harem the series?

Delicious food.

Attached: I'LL BE BACK AFTER A BRIEF RYONA PRANK.jpg (1676x943, 749K)

>perfect inflatable isekai bod
I should not have read that manga instead of sleep today.

Attached: 1528866120395.jpg (1689x950, 178K)

Yes, and said mass cleansing is limited to unironic edgelords. Such subhuman filth should be euthanized. So basically you crossboarding new fags from Yea Forums.

He wants to be a farmer though, just because he has people to do that form him doesn't mean he doesn't still like farming.

Those who think like that should start with their family, friends, pets.

Attached: 1536655254733.jpg (1689x950, 167K)