Light Novels

Why do you still watch anime/read manga when LNs are so much better?

Why be a secondaryfag when you could enjoy high quality stories that aren't held back by greedy companies who butcher the source material to cut costs?

Attached: 1521630131998.jpg (2029x964, 943K)

Recommend me some.
No isekai.
No haremshit.

Only taking this bait to remind anyone who post after me that they are retards

LN's are like any other media. They all have their ups and downs. Like Lazy King for example, thats a high LN (or WN, Erect Sawaru is a trash artist who ruined Heard) while shit like that Magi's Grandson is trash

Something Something, Three years worth of semen flowed endlessly into Asuna with a glopping sound. Am I cultured now?

Gekkou

>This one throwaway line was enough to dissuade me from an entire medium and watch low budget merch commercials instead
Am I cultured now?

Sell me on it.

It's a mystery romance set in modern Japan. A guy finds a notebook with a strangely written guide on how to muder. Then a girl in the guys class's father dies in a way that was described in the notebook. Overall it is a solid book and the entire thing is wrapped up in a single novel.

Alright thanks. I'll check it out.

You've never read a light novel. You've read a translation that butchered all the prose and nuance because it wasn't done by a professional.

>there are no officially translated LNs
>he thinks LNs are known for their prose and nuance

if I were to read something i'd real an actual book

I'd rather read mediocre genre fiction written in English rather than mediocre genre fiction written in Japanese and translated into English by someone fluent in neither. Fan translations are bad enough when they'e struggling through anime dialogue.

I read both actual books and LNs. What's your excuse?

>Dealing with autistic nip writing style when they have to do narration
Same exact problem that VNs have too, but at least with those you have good visuals and audio.

Attached: disgust.gif (491x333, 1.13M)

VNs are absolute fucking garbage possibly even worse than anime and manga. No wonder you hate LNs.

I cant, I tried but just got bored as hell and decided to read some manga instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-000813_Manga Rock.jpg (1080x1621, 853K)

I just said: I'm not interested enough in LNs to slog through garbage translations. And my nip isn't good enough yet.

I'll read more light novels when translators learn how to properly adjust the prose. Compress the line-by-line narration into paragraphs at the very least.

tried reading shinka no mi LN and it was butchered by an ESL so badly that i just went back to waiting for manga to release.

I'm reading the dungeon seeker atm and it was also butchered by an ESL but honestly it's still really fun