Remember when all retards on planet earth dick rode this show...

Remember when all retards on planet earth dick rode this show? Remember when every idiot shouted "SAITAMA IS THE GREATEST SHONEN PROTAGONIST"?
Yeah that's over. I'm glad this franchise is spiralling into obscurity.

Attached: MV5BMzQxMzE5NzM2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ4NTUyNzE@._V1_.jpg (967x1395, 625K)

Yes

Don't lie op, opm was the most fun you'd had in the entire decade.
I'm still waiting for season 2

Season 2 has already been confirmed for the spring season this year.

Season 2 looks buttchecks low budget, it was fun while it lasted but opm is now irrelevant.

I remember, dark times

I do, fondly, it was by far one of the most fun shows released in a while, I'm sorry it didn't suit you because you hate fun

It's still the greatest anime ever made

no its not, its still a great anime/manga

Attached: 5529321.jpg (2904x2508, 1.22M)

crying over a 10sec pv lol pleb

Based Tatsposter

Try harder OP, OPM was never shounen you low IQ baiter

even bill burr talked about OPM. the damage is done, no other anime attracted so many retard normalfags.

OPM was good but I hated how it attracted all the normalfag retards who'd say stupid shit like "opm isn't your average anime bro"

>OPM was the more popular show while Mob stayed on its shadow
>now it's the opposite

Attached: 1551104220238.jpg (1920x1080, 701K)

>Not appreciating both shows for each of their values

>normalfag retards who'd say stupid shit like "opm isn't your average anime bro"
Aggravating how many were introduced to the show via the Boros fight in the anime, now all 90% of people talk about is power level shit.

Remember when anime was good?

Attached: 1444688084522.jpg (1631x705, 104K)

>tfw you saw an old weeb friend unironically share this on facebook

>Facebook

Attached: brocoli hair.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

apart from Yea Forums people dont cares or talk about mob

Eat a dick, I only use it to keep in contact with friends

Mob S2 is being sucked off by reddit and MAL.

God I love Tatsumaki SO very much

This. Why not watching both and like both for different things.

>apart from Yea Forums people dont cares or talk about mob
HAHAHAHAHA

You only hate it causr it's popular and beloved,completely the other way around of your life

You mean like, sexually?

Attached: bPuNsPR.jpg (450x338, 24K)

This. OPM S2 is dead on arrival

Makes sense. The whole purpose of a pv is to get people hyped by showcasing great cuts and quality. All the promotional material for opm s2 has looked like trash.

J.C. Staff killed it

I never got the appeal for this show. Saitama is a completely uninteresting character.

You should see the characters that have the focus in the manga at the minute.

>is spiralling into obscurity
>says such shit month and a half before Season 2
Faggot. Your anus is gonna spiral into a black hole after this series gets even more popular in 2 months.

Attached: female audience magnet.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Yes. I wasn't one of them. I dropped it after like 4 episodes. Tired of the same shitty meme joke all the time and ugly art style. Similar to MOB. Once I saw they were both getting second seasons though I forced my way through them. OPM actually got a little better towards the end and the finale was pretty good.

The fuck? How low is your bar for fun shows?

Didnt Saitama rank 2nd in the latest Shounen Jump Main character popularity poll?

They will have to go the JoJo path and show faceless characters, quite a bunch of stills, CGI in order to save money.

Vento Aureo is probably the best anime of 2019.

Well, the anime switched company or something and looks like it won't come near season 1 levels, the redraw manga got unfunny and the original is on hiatus. It's to be expected that the hype dies.

Hahahahahahaha. Please dont browse leddit or Mal or you might just seethe harder.

Why does the new season brings out the autism on some anons? Is it because it was popular? The studio change? The slightly change in tone in the story?

I don't get why the act so mad about it. Why can't you just enjoy the show or just leave the show alone if you don't like it.

>Never leaves Yea Forums
Whatever helps you sleep at night

ya t ta ze .

More like fillershit killed it.

>He doesn't have friends to keep in touch with on Facebook

>Has friends.
>Has friends who use Facebook.
>Uses Facebook because of his friends.