Rokudou no Onna-Tachi

Man this manga is way better than it has any right to be.

Attached: what if ''kind but unreliable'' isn't all i want from life?.png (835x1200, 674K)

I'm not sure if I like this arc or not. It's pretty clearly an attempt to mix up the status quo by having Rokudou learn to fight and defend himself properly. I feel like something like this was obviously needed, but it also feels somewhat "forced".

On the other hand, it's always nice to see Rokudou be a badass in his own way. Plus, I've always liked how the author draws fights, and how his art still continues to improve over the course of the series.

I think he HAD to learn some way to defend himself, so it kind of makes sense. There wouldn't be anyone around him that could teach him to fight, and he apparently spent a month up there which would have given him the basics at least.

>it also feels somewhat "forced".
this shit was hinted since the second chapter

Toilet

They're finally starting to catch up to the raws.

I don't mean the way he learned it or the circumstances behind it are forced. The whole "gremlin" thing has been pretty neat, and the martial arts angle flowed from that pretty well. I think I just feel like this development was poorly timed, for whatever reason.

I agree. Again, it's kind'a just a gut feeling I have with no real reasoning to support it. This whole arc just feels "off" to me, though I still think it's better than the last arc.

This whole arc has been a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I just hope that they don't immediately remove the gremlin from Ranna.

My boy grew up so fast.

The Chad Rokudo VS The Virgin HaremMC

Attached: x18.png (835x657, 417K)

Mind control > lucky pervert

Yes, user. It's called a call back.

I remember back when this manga started. I made a thread on Yea Forums talking about how high my hopes for it were, the thread quickly 404'd but not before a bunch of faggots talked about how bad the art was or how unlikable Rokudou was.

Well eat shit fuckos, I was right to have hope

My baby boy is all grown up now

And here I thought he would hold his ground for a bit, get his ass whooped and Ranna would break out of the gremlin spell to save him. It's nice to see him fight for himself instead of relying on the mark

The whole point of this Arc is that Ranna is also changing because her good side and bad side are now equally strong to the point she shut herself down when the gremlin touched her.

What? Is that how you interpreted it? I'm fairly certain the manga is implying that Ranna is 100% evil and has no good side, thus turning her into a vegetable / husk when wearing the gremlin.

Ranna's arc isn't here yet
It's basically impossible for the author to write her arc without also making it Rokudou's mark-removal arc

It's a different reaction to when she was a child and the gremlin's were used on her. Back then, she was empty, but not unconscious.

I'd never expected Iinuma to be this based at the start, but here we are.

Ranna's arc is pretty much guaranteed to be the final arc in the series.

>got completely destroyed by Ranna
>wtf I'm Rokudou's best friend now
I'm still not buying it.

I dropped this early because I couldnt help but think all interactions with him was because of his magic juju powers and all of his relationships were fake
does it change to focus on that or is a one time thing?

I really hope the battle shounen stuff ends with this arc. It's been neat but I think that's enough.

Ranna in a chinese dress though, that should stay.

The art was garbage though and rokudou was trash until he fought iinuma

My boy became a MAN