Attached: shindere.png (560x715, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mamainfo.net/article/426653007.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cursed Blood
Great art and one of the few isekais I was interested in, rip

Attached: file.png (1456x1042, 1.95M)

>Finish reading Hetakoi
>End note has the author talking about how excited she is about switching to digital drawing.
>Translator's note explains that she died of cardiac arrest shortly after the final volume was published.

based death waiting to sever the link after the author is done.

what’s up with japanese authors dying all the time?

120 hour work weeks aren't good for your body

>120 hour work
How? I feel dead inside with 60 hours of work

Ane Naru Mono

i would believe that if it weren't for their unrelated illnesses, mostly chronic or genetics diseases

The culture around illnesses/disease etc means a lot of diseases or problems end up going undiagnosed or untreated until it causes other severe complications resulting in death.

Deadly Japanese colds.

im still pissed we're never going to get anymore HOTD even though that was only fan service anyway. any hope of it ever coming back died with daisuke satō

It probably won't be much longer.

Attached: berserkhiatus.jpg (410x550, 27K)

yeah, hence the death

adderall, coffee, cigarettes. Then they die from exhaustion.

I'm pretty sure he's been dead for at least 15 years

>Reading series written by mortals
shiggy diggy

Attached: Hirohiko_Araki.jpg (225x301, 47K)

who wants to fuck my tits. my big delicious titties. my warm and inviting breasts. my melons of pure justice. my scrumptious sack of milk. my magnificent mammaries. just take a look and your desires will become fulfilled. fuck my great big tits and then eat creamed corn

Hasn’t happened yet
Hoping it won’t happen with Jyoukamachi no Dandelion

Isn't that just their culture? Being raised in that shit must really fuck with your head when you're sick/tired but you feel that you must keep working.

Attached: 10871.png (600x856, 1011K)

It's no wonder why they are such a sucessfull and great country

The author which mentioned by OP is dead because of womb cancer, not overwork.
mamainfo.net/article/426653007.html

please respond to my tits

GET OFF YOUR ASS MIURA YOU LAZY RICENIGGER

Attached: 1535644975839.png (1000x890, 854K)

Success in exchange for happiness, social life and things that is essential for your humanity. Unfair trade i would say

>Shindere Shoujo
Why did you have to remind me?

Attached: t h e l a s t f u c k i n g p a g e.png (1192x1740, 835K)

And even then, success is rarely guaranteed. The whole thing is honestly prety deplorable by human rights standards: and that's their culture. It really makes a man glad to be born in an actual first world country that respects its citizens enough to not drive them to suicide or an early grave.

Yeah but they're also less likely to be murdered by feral subhumans

>actual first world country that respects its citizens enough to not drive them to suicide or an early grave.
Must be nice living as a Canadian, damn

Yeah, sorry. I wasn't talking about America. Haha.

Maybe people with chronic or genetics diseases are more likely to become authors.

Japs "work" long hour weeks but in reality they spend a good chunk of the time sitting in the office doing jack shit. It's shameful to be the first to leave so they sit there like morons.

>womb cancer
You would think Abe-san would have made a cure for this.

>complaining about Japan's work culture when shit like "wage cage" or burger flipper unions happens on your own turf

>still stuck in the office from 8 AM to 10 PM
>afterward, boss-san expects you to go drink and karaoke with him
>get home at 3 AM after a 45 minute train ride
>rinse and repeat, do not use any of your vacation time, never call out sick even if your appendix fucking explodes
>the government realizes how insane that is so they create a day once a month where they encourage people to leave work at 3 PM
>something like 97% of people do not do it
>anyone who's been at the company longer than you has absolute authority, even if they're completely retarded and doing everything wrong you can never speak up
I'd argue that it's still a shitty existence, even if they barely do any actual work.

if there is not a ganglionar methastasis, she will not die because of it. Probably gonna get part of her womb removed.

The Japanese manga industry is massive. There's bound to be a certain percentage of authors who croak in a given year.

You say this, but Japan bootstrapped itself from an irradiated, firebombed parking lot under America's heel to a technological world power in a generation.

Then the bottom dropped out in the 90s and they never really unfucked themselves. China and Korea also replicated their success, making them no longer the sole trade power in East Asia.

So tragic.

>bootstrapped itself
That includes the billions provided by the US to prop them up to stand against the pinkos right? Or did bootstrapping change definitions somehow?

>Or did bootstrapping change definitions somehow?
That's what happens when someone gets their knowledge of post-WWII from anime.

I'm in, where should we meet? What time?

Japs live forever so their work culture can't be THAT unhealthy, I think it gets exaggerated by lazy gaijins

fml

Attached: nemu.jpg (728x1047, 155K)