Is this the biggest group of jobbers in all of anime?

Is this the biggest group of jobbers in all of anime?

Attached: 1529204405490.png (1914x1072, 1.82M)

Give them a break they can barely see with those masks

How?

>Itachi
>Kakashi
>Danzo
>Shisui
>Sai
>Yamato
There were enough powerful individuals that joined that group to take them seriously.

>Kakashi
>Sai
>Yamato
>powerful

Compared to 99% of other shinobi, yeah

I remember when Kabuto killed 11 of them and later on he was stopped by a fucking 12 year old Naruto.
Christ.

2 of those had a direct connection to anbu during the show's run and they barely had an impact on the story.

anbu as an organization is a joke

The ninjas from katanagatari

kuririn

Soon as I first saw these fags I turned Naruto off forever

Itachi and Obito possesed Kakashi are the only not jobbers here, Danzou had like 11 respawns and he was such a jobber he lost every single one of them

Not even close.

Attached: Shadow_Beasts_manga.png (400x182, 65K)

The anime made it worse. Togashi didn't tell us how the fight with the other 6 shadow beasts went down. Shizuku easily mowed down two of them. Christ.

Not even close, these jobbers jobbed the episode they were introduced in.

Attached: ECC76BED-F2A5-4458-AF8E-FBBE64B097D9.jpg (700x990, 384K)

>be top 1% of all fighters in your world
>still look like a joke cause the manga only highlights the 0.001%
The problem with shounen is that we never realise just how enormous the difference is between the MC/friends/opponents and the normal fighters in their world
Would a manga where the MC actually climbs the ladder little by little be boring ? Or is it just too hard to write for those hacks who just create stronger and stronger ennemies as time passes ?

>Would a manga where the MC actually climbs the ladder little by little be boring
World Trigger isn't boring at all though

this desu but it was so evident that saying "it was expected" is an understatement

Funny thing, most of them left that ashitty group realizign how shit it was.

This. People seem to forget that Anbu are some of the strongest 'normal' ninja.

Shadow beasts in HxH

take that back

Attached: 1528625935340.jpg (512x316, 27K)

One Piece's vice admirals and giants (with vice admiral giants being a class of its own).

Danzo and Sai were different organization, and Itachi and Kakashi were former members I think.

aogiri tree, V and clowns from TG were all jobbers

Who cares if they jobbed, those pits were hot. Probably the hottest design in Naruto. One that awakened a sizeable amount of people to the wonders of pits.

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (339x402, 47K)

This is nothing compared to the 4 strongest warriors of Alabasta.
They jobbed so hard I can't even find a picture of them on google.

Mmm armpits...

Attached: a1e1f39e6719dfefceb685e7872dfd61.jpg (600x900, 421K)

They are supposed to handle stuff that only they and the person giving the order know about. They are the real ninja of that universe.

maybe because all we see from them is losing.

Is this the new Boruto/Naruto thread?

Attached: Best_grill.png (512x512, 124K)

*Get's blown the fuck out of your path*

Attached: D3445ECB-8915-47FE-9520-C1B39CC3E3FA-598-0000010810CE104D.png (300x368, 233K)

kek

The Zero squad in bleach

Attached: 1488500136354.jpg (470x360, 47K)

Attached: plus_six.jpg (1366x768, 107K)

WTF i love shizune now!

Wasted character. Hope she at least fucked Kakashi in the end and saved him from his wizard tendencies.

Those elite mooks from the mafia in HunterxHunter that lost to a single Phantom Troupe. Uvogin literally ate one of them.

Those tattoos are dope, man.

Shrike Team

Everybody sub Vice Admiral in the marine ranks of one piece. And on the priate side, everybody who's not a captain of a ship.

actually, even vice admirals are all jobbers, even Garp, because he is an old fart now.

Last time I read One Piece (Chapter 598 or so) the vice admirals seemed insanely powerful. I remember luffy getting fucked up by that ice guy and the light guy also looked insanely strong.

how were they made irrelevant?

only non jobber would be Smoker, if he wasn't getting jobbed by literally every haki user. (He was op before new world.)

Smoker awakening when?

those are the admirals. Vice admirals are just jobbers with a name and unique design. Probably every marine you can think of, except those you named + sakazuki (lava)

So, where is the kid that Hashirama had with the Uzumaki girl? Not a single metion about it. Are you telling me Hashirama's seed is some jobber?

Do you think off work they have teams based off of their masks? Kind of like Yea Forums's last April Fools day event.

This. Nothing was more pathetic than them.

girls are useless in the naruto-verse

Orochimaru said Kabuto was as strong as Kakashi and Naruto only 'beat' him because of the fox.

Fuck off narutard

>he thinks being stronger than 99% of the world makes you not powerful

Isn't than the definition of being a jobber?
Getting defeated and killed to show how strong that other person is?

Kakashi lost to fucking Zabuza and had to get bailed out by literal children.

Is this the coolest group of jobbers in all of anime?

Attached: gf.png (646x393, 503K)

>hurr durr I am the fastest creature in the universe
>gets outspeeded without ever showing off his skills