>realize I will die alone
>throw $90 at match com

Save me from wizardry anons.

Attached: big mood.jpg (821x1200, 542K)

>paying the dating site jew
>ever
You're too far gone to be saved.

>dating site
what the fuck? You watched Kaguya Sama, and thought you would find a similar love on a fucking dating website?
Fucking retard.

Attached: tf.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Attached: 1535656564177.png (1004x569, 121K)

Attached: kaguya.webm (685x480, 161K)

We all die alone, retard

Attached: 1539504103487.gif (240x320, 235K)

>start watching this seasons romcom
good taste, kaguya is pretty entertaining
>realize I will die alone
no yes maybe but what I know is that love like anime doesn't exist it's closer to True Detective S3 love.
>throw $90 at match com
faggot

>>throw $90 at match com
are you retarded? good females dont use dating sites

>chika fags

>using a dating site
Go outside you lazy neet.

The average Chikafag everyone

which is why the time we spend with others during our lives is so valuable

Attached: 1542991617410.gif (500x500, 240K)

Even in my youth no one ever wanted to do anything with me, it really pisses me off when these same faggots ask me why I'm so antisocial and don't talk much.

>match.com
See, that's the kind of fucking shilling we should REEEEE at, not fucking alita threads.

I have a feeling you'll do better on grindr

Attached: b18.jpg (1133x1243, 181K)

nah, I'll stop when alita threads stop showing up daily or when they discuss the manga/anime instead of the movie

Go to a whorehouse you gonna spend less than in dates, and learn more.
Just always use protection, and don't fall in love of trust the whores. If this is really your first time than some mistakes could happen.
Use the site and the whorehouse as a rpg, go there to grind experience and information , slay slimes and Maybe one day after accumulating enough experience you will find your princess

>To deny the mistakes of your past is to deny oneself
What a bunch of pseudointellectual garbage. For starters using "your" and then "one" in the same sentence is actually retarded.

It really is valuable. This fleeting life gives us the unique opportunity of experiencing the magnificent soul-crushing despair of getting NTR'd

Attached: 1539572118347.gif (267x200, 88K)

what else would you expect from a gochiusa poster

Oh yeah, this poor sap just earned match.com so many new customers by shilling it on a chinese cartoon forum full of neets unironically in love with 2D girls, he can't get away with it

I know it's hard to believe, but pathetic virgins so desperate for any affection they would turn to fictional women are actually pretty fucking vulnerable to getting scammed into giving money to anything that might give that hope. More than most normalfags anyway.

You seem an expert on pathetic virgins

I mean, yes. I'm in pretty good company, too, that's why I come here.

Joke's on them, they can't scam me if I don't have money on the first place

"meaning" in life is merely a concept, and concepts are potentially meaningless too.
so how you spend your time, OP, is truly irrelevant.

This. NTR in manga romcom form was the worst. I can't imagine what it would be like.

Attached: no ntr can handle this much power.png (694x501, 319K)

>the average romcom consumer

>caring about 3DPD

>Save me from wizardry anons.

That really isn't my job. Nor do I want it to be.

It's not even a scam though. Match.com isn't launching a directed campaign at Yea Forums because this is their most vulnerable demographic. They are at best engaging in some tragically ill-conceived product placement, if you're deluded enough to think that they would pay people to drop their company name in otherwise utterly pathetic posts. And standing up to protect the pathetic virgins of this place is a sad excuse for just entertaining your paranoid delusions

>utterly pathetic posts

Attached: where do you think you are.jpg (120x90, 4K)

>implying it isn't pathetic as fuck
see

Dating sites suck, I've been on 1 date in 4 years of use and I'm not even that ugly or fat or not white or anything

Attached: 1550890577064.png (541x624, 375K)

>>implying it isn't pathetic as fuck
You must be 18 or older to post on this website. Scrubs is an iconic meme from the early 2000s in which the doctor comically asks where do you think you are as a rhetorical question as a suspension of disbelief at what he is hearing.

This might shock you, but it's your personality

After the divorce made me jaded to all this love stuff.

Just fuck everything in your sights, don't mind.

Attached: 21895084def1c2716565acf1b090f8f9.jpg (2460x1598, 2.08M)

reminder that the world would like you more as a happy fat guy rather than a moody skinny guy.

take solace in the fact that your shitty incel genes arent going to be passed down and theres going to be 1 less wizard dying alone in the future via you never propagating.

thank god im so ugly i accepted reality and don't have such problems

Attached: 1546561150569.jpg (2129x1404, 2.95M)

Instant Bullet honestly kinda sucked

>tfw keeping future generations save by keeping myself out of the gene pool
It hurts but it must be done.

Attached: 5045.png (249x243, 20K)

all girls rejected me, and any guy friends i had only contact me when they needed something. now i have my baiku. hopefully it'll help me fine eternal peace.

met a girl from a dating site and she didnt know she had herpes. I dont really date anymore... beware op, you'll find the right one eventually

I know everyone else is shitting on you, but good luck anyway, OP.

I'm not really moody or cynical though its hard to even get matches just because I say dating sites suck doesn't mean I'm an edgy cynical retard

At some point you'll realize its just not worth it and give up. Spend your money on making yourself happy. A woman does not necessarily equal happiness. Hell, half of the people I know are divorced and regretful.

> he fell for the love meme
Don't worry, most people never experience it either. Think of all those peasants who had to pick one out of the 5 unmarried chicks in their village or the aristocrats who chose the love of their lives based on those shitty middle-ages portraits. Do you think they had a fulfilling romantic life?

Attached: nadeshiko_consider.png (516x565, 293K)

>tfw wasn't born in middle ages to impregnate my half retarded 13 years old wife and die at 30 from an infection

I'm generally a happy person though

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (471x800, 74K)

Good luck but I myself have given up.

>high school sweetheart
>together for many years
>my fiancee
>just needed one more year to get my shit in order to be able to finally settle down and have a fulfilling life
>she starts displaying cheating behavior
>orchestrates a situation where I have no choice but to choose family over her
>take a break for a single day
>I'm blocked on every form of contact as she disappears
>ghosts me and moves to another country with her coworker

Attached: 1367081244188.png (480x480, 232K)

i'm sure she displayed whore behavior sooner you just decided to ignore it.

I'd argue no, but it doesn't matter. Regardless I dodged a major bullet, but it doesn't return the time and emotions I invested. I'm now just a hollow alcoholic who prays for the sweet release of death before bed every night. It's been two years and my wish has not been fulfilled.

Attached: chineseelectricbatman.png (1280x720, 704K)

Just like my NTR doujinshi

I give my semen just to fuel the "wife's son" meme
so yeah my genes are making it

Even if you find someone, there's still a good chance they'll die before you, so you'll still die alone. And if they don't, you'll die before them, so they'll die alone.

get a motorcycle

Good females don't date Yea Forumsnons either.

>taking advantage of emotionally damaged people by shilling motorbikes.

noice

Attached: 1550608011257.jpg (316x331, 38K)