She was the original tsundere queen, did you forget her already?

She was the original tsundere queen, did you forget her already?

Attached: 47625780_p0.jpg (1000x1399, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-0eHHTf3ZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont even remember who came out first, Shana or Louise? Who was that third one again, the little bitch from the butler show?

Why would people want to remember a queen of shit?

Attached: shakugan NO SHANA.jpg (348x456, 28K)

No, but I remember more best girl who lost.
Shana a SHIT.

Attached: 1338925668273.jpg (1912x2217, 238K)

I'll never forget my queen.
I even dreamt about her the other day.
Shana a cute
Yoshida a shit (although I love her VA too).

Attached: [Commie] Shakugan no Shana III - 24 [9D13BEF4].mkv_snapshot_05.31_[2012.03.26_01.00.00].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

who?

Attached: 3A4.jpg (1133x839, 150K)

She is my eternal best girl.

Attached: sns_039.jpg (911x1280, 294K)

i dont even remember what the plot was or why she was fighting.
the guy ate reiji mygot or something maybe that was his name. shana had to protect him from people who wanted it and there was the jii maid. did it ever go anywhere? was that summary even close to correct?

Don't you talk about my waifu that way.

>A decade later
>Still mad

I'd never. Shana is FIRE and life.

Attached: winner-elimination-2016.png (480x648, 506K)

>THK is doing "that" again
Imagine being autistic for 5 years straight and still wrong.

>"THK"
Like clockwork.

Of course not. She's is my one true wife.

Attached: 1542290511308.png (566x1000, 408K)

Rebirth of tsunderie types when? We need a new golden era.

Attached: 1424714599025.jpg (960x613, 113K)

Nice irony and clockwork indeed.

Do want.

Attached: 2027912.jpg (900x639, 340K)

She was barely even tsundere

I normally don't even like tsunderes that much, but this little phoenix is still one of my favorite anime characters of all time. I could never forget her.

Attached: firewings1.gif (500x250, 992K)

>SnS ended
>Toradora
>ZnT ended
>HnG ended
>HnA hasn't ended yet
Hope lives on.

Attached: yande.re 469623 bikini cleavage hidan_no_aria kanzaki_h_aria kobuichi open_shirt swimsuits.jpg (1782x2560, 1.36M)

That's Louise

Attached: Louise.Françoise.de.La.Baume.Le.Blanc.de.La.Vallière.full.260061.jpg (6066x4681, 2M)

Raildex is still here

Attached: Misaka.Mikoto.full.1662898.jpg (1018x1440, 1.3M)

SnS came out first and Shana as well, bro. The order matters in this case.

Attached: 1548556942177.jpg (841x1211, 285K)

But Biribiri isn't a tsunrie type. She's great nonetheless, though.

I remember her whenever I eat meronpan

Attached: Shana.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

That’s not Madoka.

Asuka only loved Kaji, she's not tsundere.

I eat melon pan because of Shana.

Attached: 27366161.png (777x777, 498K)

To be honest I only remember this Anime because of the music.

She is a tsundere though

I know. But still.

you really want more cardboard cuttout "baka uresai" tsunderes instead of a more sophisticated character? Is this what is considered a 'golden era' to you?

Attached: 1547505406938.png (586x634, 276K)

Only thing worth remembering about this anime are the opening and ending songs. Still listen to them even though I think the anime itself was trash.

Hopefully they stay in hell.

Except Taiga. I guess she's ok.

I don't talk about Shana because she had a hard-fought happy end. There's little to revisit since unlike Zero no Tsukaima, Shana got a canon ending from the original author.

What the hell is even happening in Aria at this point? How did they manage to keep the story going this long?

Its sad how people only ever talk about Shana when Yuji is the real MVP!

Demon Kings (Guzen no Ou) from Hell make contracts with humans (Flame Haze) to kill demons (Guzen no Tomogara) that invade the human world. The demons steal souls from humans to gain form in the real world.
The Demon Kings caused the demons to flee hell in the first place by being oppressive, brutal rulers, and enjoy hunting them in the human world. It's like the fox hunt for them.
One of the Demon Gods (Saire no Hebi) hates this and tried to take over Hell, but was imprisoned in the Reiji Maigo. He eventually gets out.
I forgot what happened after this. I know the snake was defeated, but I think a bunch of the Crimson Ou's died which is why change was finally able to happen.

Jesus what a clusterfuck. And I remember some other shit being stuck inside him too, like some random human who had a tornado witch for a gf, and some silver flame knight. I didn't understand shit and I just wanted Shana to win (which she did)

Our generation is old now, but the next one should have and experience the awes and wonders for themselves with the next tsunderie of their generation.

Attached: 1264895669290.jpg (565x330, 36K)

I'll never forget her or those comfy EDs

I am literally right now listening to a song from her show. 3:00 into Joint. as I type this, so no. I did not.

It has kinda gone full blown F/GO that's how. All sorts of myths and legends plus famous historical individuals or their descendants are embroiled in international conflicts or disasters that threaten humanity/the world. At one point, Aria was a literal Goddess avatar.

I didn't come on Yea Forums when this was airing. What did everyone think of Yuuji back then? I thought he was your typical dense as fuck MC with no personality, but he was kinda based in the 3rd season. The whole thing was a mess by then though.

He had some meme backing as Darth Yuuji and most thought he was pretty based and right in the end, ergo Flame Hazes were wrong and the "bad guys".

Many things wrong with this, like Denizens crossing over predates the invention of Flame Haze, no one was oppressive in the Crimson Realm as it is a non-physical world, and Snake was never literally inside Yuji, only his consciousness, and he was imprisoned in the rift between worlds. He was able to converse with Yuji beforehand because of the Psalm of Grand Order inserted into the Reiji Maigo by Sabrac before it teleported to Yuji, with that spell used all the time by Hecate when she's praying to communicate with Snek.

That sounds awesome but is her mom still in jail?

No. That was dealt with ages ago.

Retard sperg tsundere is trash and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Shana is hot!

I don't care if it is tsundere or not, I just want her to get more important roles than pets or minor characters. 2019 doesn't look that bad tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=v-0eHHTf3ZA
The Kugyu withdrawal is killing me

What makes Rie Kugimiya the best tsundere VA?

She needed roles for some R18 VN adaptations of her more popular roles.

She's not, she just hit a sweet spot during a time when people were starved for tsunderes.

I'd say because her voice has a dual overlapping resonance of cute+haughty overlapping with mature/serious or deranged/crazy.

Rie won seiyuu award twice because of her abilities. Respect please.

Attached: 1496170121001.jpg (850x968, 170K)

What new anime from now have Flat-chested females main characters?

Girly Air Force, Egao no Daika, Endro, Watashi ni Tenshi, Kaguya-sama.

I remember reading something about NTR years ago. Any truth to it?

>did you forget her already?
Yes because it was so fucking boring. Shana was one of the most disappointing anime I remember watching. It had a ton of really interesting concepts and great world building, but then the characters and villains just ruin all of it.

So many shitty characters and goofy villains. It's a shame. I heard Seasons 2 and 3 are even worse than 1.

Goodbye my melonpan addicted flame haze

Attached: 1540822858016.jpg (211x239, 10K)

>all those faggots shitting on series and the most faithful season because of retarded adaptation
Thanks JC staff

S3 was based and burning love Shana was kino

Attached: 8HWtk.jpg (590x848, 114K)

love shana

Threadly reminder:

JOINT > triangle = Hishoku no Sora = Serment > Light My Fire > being = Koubou = Akai Namida = Portamento > Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo = ONE > All in Good Time = Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi > I'll believe = u/n > sense > Aka no Seijaku > BLAZE > Prophecy > Sociometry

We didn't forget her, it's just that there are many many anime fans who started watching anime after her show had ended, so they were never exposed to it.

>goofy villains
But I like those

Attached: kl.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Why did Mami retire again?

Attached: Shana 2.jpg (1280x1024, 979K)

Light My Fire > Serment > Being > Hishoku no Sora > rest

I'd rather remember best Snek.

Attached: Best Snek.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Reminder that the MC became the villain to save Shana.

OH GOD SHANA IScute!

Asuka is tsundere for Shinji, which is why she always wins in the end while Rei perishes.

>forgetting shana
not even once friendo

This is one of those shows where I just couldn't understand why there was a love triangle. It was really obvious she had no chance

I hope you didn't forget about your goddess.

Attached: 1f3eefb78ca4df85fc334f03778c638a1255708391_large.png (200x267, 72K)

She was perfectly tsundere during season 1 and early season 2. By season 3 she was pure deredere.

Also, I was never sure if people who posted the "OH GOD SHANA IS HOT" meme were referencing her fire motif or if they were saying that she's physically attractive.

Lina isn't tsundere, she's just a bitch.

Negative. You probably heard that from trolls.

Just gonna toss my 2 cents in

Attached: Born_At_The_Right_Time.png (500x624, 316K)

Her voice is perfect for haughtiness but able to switch to being cute-gentle at the same time

Why did you post worst tsundere though.

Not really. Mikoto has a clear character arc where she moves beyond that stereotype. She hasn't been a traditional tsundere since 2008. She still goes biribiri a lot, but it's not in the service of denying her feelings.

This. Mikoto isn't even close to being the same character she was when Index started back in 2004.