Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Since when anime "fans" started to get offended over anime they've never watched?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.10.jpg (1280x720, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17505794
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1537093606889.png (644x644, 936K)

literally forever

Attached: 1549775742828.jpg (395x488, 156K)

that's not a nice way of starting a thread.
Anyway new episode soon

>Grown men who should be fathers by now are livid that Racoon girl aged up
>Wanted to see a grown man adventuring with a child swordsman
>Thought her growing some tits is a bad thing
Your parents must be a ashamed.

FPBP

I only dislike this anime because it's a magnet for the /r9k/ and /pol/ types.

Attached: maki_disdain.png (860x800, 611K)

Disliking something because of other people liking it is a fucking weak ass excuse. Fun things are fun.

I like it and I have neve browsed any of those boards, I'm just glad that the threads have mostly go back to normality after the first few awful weeks.
Its not like OPs like these help though.

politics or not I still can't believe this generic harem isekai is the most popular show of the season. At least Re;Zero had a gimmick.

I dislike it not because these people like it, but because they come here and start spewing autism, and this autism leaks outside of these threads after that.

I've never watched shield hero and I am of the opinion that cute raccoon girls are cute at any age

I dunno man If you like a band but hate the people who show up to the concerts you can still download the music and ignore them.

But I don't want to watch it. I would otherwise be indifferent but the fanbase tilts the scale from indifference to disdain. That aside, your band comparison is not very good because going to concerts is more of a treat, but I consider watching an anime with Yea Forums to be a core part of the experience. If Yea Forums is filled with cretins it's hard not to be resentful.

Attached: Consider_The_Following_Tax-Chan.jpg (1278x1030, 168K)

pic related soon

Attached: imolation.jpg (760x430, 73K)

Naofumi should be ashamed of himself for going along with her put the slave symbol back on, no matter how much she wanted to.

Teen Raphtalia was best Raphtalia but she only lasted for one ep, what a shame

>reminder racoon is a lewd child who at one point,was sharing bed with an adult man when her body was fully developed
>reminder she told the bs to stfu about demihuman's growth so she can share bed with naofumi forever

Attached: lewd coon.jpg (992x1403, 128K)

Coony

>getting offended over anime they've never watched?

You mean the standard operation procedure of Yea Forums since 2003?

>mfw he's winning
the irl spin off is great so far

Attached: 1550043779766.jpg (2339x3289, 1.66M)

Literally forever.
Every season last year had SOME anime that pissed people off, even if it wasn't even very popular to begin with.

>letting what the masses think affect how you percive a product
And that's why you're a faggot.

>If Yea Forums is filled with cretins
You are acting like it isn't. Hell, that's the whole idea behind Yea Forums, the first reply ever on this site was another person calling OP a faggot. We are assholes here and hate what you love for no reason, and if you disagree you are a faggot. That's the core principle behind this site. You can't like anything here, just take a look at threads of something popular, the most common shitpost is "this is shit now", "I stop reading/watching a while a go", ">still reading shit"

I don't even like Shield Hero but you sound like a fag

>literally who

Don't take it too seriously. They're not anime fans and they're not arguing in good faith. They're just pushing an agenda to protect false accusers and they're mad that slavery isn't portrayed as the original sin, which undermines their agenda in other ways, too.

spoilered for rant

FUCK THOSE JOURNALISTS THEY WERE TIPPED OFF BY FUCKING VIET CONG TERRORISTS THAT THAT SHIT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN, THEY KNEW TO THE FUCKING M I N U T E WHEN THAT BUDDHIST FAGGOT WAS GOING TO LIGHT HIMSELF ON FIRE

THE BUDDHISTS WEREN'T AGAINST THE US FORCES IN VIETNAM, THAT WAS ONE FUCKING SECT IN ONE FUCKING TOWN THAT WAS ALLIED WITH THE COMMIE FAGGOTS. GODDAMN FUCKING USEFUL IDIOTS WE COULD HAVE WON THE WAR IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM PLAYING INTO THE COMMIE INFORMATION CAMPAIGN.

Sex all night long with my cute and loving raccoon daughterwife

America would have never won the war in a meaningful sense because
1. the Soviets could have just provided more aid to the chinks
2. the Soviets never cared about vietnam, they just wanted to bleed the military, and if they could cause civil strife all the better
3. the Soviets already converted intelligensia types like academics and journalists that hurr-durr Communism good durr to stir up more trouble at home
4. defeating the northern vietmanese, their communism and holding the land would have drained so much men and money, that the US would be permanently weakend
Pulling out was the best option. The USSR completely outplayed the US in Asia.

/thread

I was recently ordered to figure out a way the US could have "won" the war, starting from the way things were in 1964 when USA committed military forces. The more I've researched it the more frustrated I've become. I honestly thought I was as mad as possible after researching McCarthy, but now I'm even more mad at how things were handled later.

Counter-insurgency is a fucking cancerous meme. It doesn't work, attempting it is a bad idea, and only absolute tyrannies should attempt it. Machiavelli has more useful advice than Galula or anyone since.

>implying the author didn't make her instantly grow up so he can justifiably fuck her
I just wanted a cute daughteru with a pure, healing relationship. How can anyone ignore such a bullshit plot device? Higher levels made her become an adult? Then would max level make her a granny? It's completely retarded, even for isekai standards.

we talk about this every thread
The author put up a poll for Loli Raph and Adult Raph and guess who won.
You already know this, stop shitposting

Attached: Screenshot (292).png (387x394, 136K)

>How can anyone ignore such a bullshit plot device
Her adult form is still cute so I don't mind
Teen one was my favorite though

I blame the otaku

Attached: disappointment.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Vic lawyered up and now everyone who accused him is calling for a truce.

I heard from some people that have read volume 21 and it appears that the mad scientist arc is a thing but it has been completely changed...

>tfw sternritter shield

Makes sense for it to be changed for the new raph origin, only part I care about was the very end of it, any idea if it is similar?

Reader still has to go through the rest of the novel but from what they've read: It's the shield hero they meet in the past who is doing genetic modification on people. And they agreed to be subject to it, so they become strong so the tragedy that happened with the phoenix doesn't happen again. What happened was kind of like a repeat of what happened with atlas but a whole lot sadder cause the past shield hero had a waifu and he was going to marry her but she died protecting everyone so he fell to despair. From his experiments, the 4 major demihuman races are born, and also fitoria, from the DNA of his dead waifu.

We're now reaching peak autism heights called "watching anime to own the libs"

Myne is best girl and I want her to spit in my mouth

Since people is to stupid to even argue using valid points for criticisms, since forever.

>but I consider watching an anime with Yea Forums to be a core part of the experience
What a faggot has to be hand held by 4channel - Yea Forums to watch and enjoy anime, just imagine been so much of a faggot holy shit.

>getting stronger = becoming old
You are literally braindead.

Its a shit series anyways full of contrived nonsense, nothing of value is lost.

You're autistic, user

just watched the first episode

please tell me the red haired bitch gets her comeuppance

Tate no Yusha is retarded though. Everything about it is complete fucking garbage. At least it triggered literal faggots though.

So volume 21 comes in english next year or so right? This year we're getting until volume 16 or 17.

vol 16 comes this july, we'll probably get it in the first half perhaps?
last half of 16 to 19 is another otherworld arc and boy is it pretty wild.

i mean around the end of vol 16 i mean

The backlash against the backlash against this anime was always many times greater than the backlash against this anime was. Stop obsessing over and giving attention to idiots on Twitter and Tumblr.

No. The first episode is a prologue that establishes her from the Shield hero's perspective. The rest of the series is about her failing to get Spear's attention. She only ever gets him to notice her when she's a manipulative sociopath, causing her to become a worse person as the series goes on.

at the very least does the shield heroes name get cleared eventually or is he forever known as the bad one

That's sooner that i expected i thought they were releasing 1 volume every 3 or more months.

He's an irrelevant background character for the rest of the story and has almost no screen time.

Princess does get whats coming too her eventually. Cant remember specifics about Shield-kun's innocence being proven, but he helps people enough to get a good reputation with some commoners. Princess gets so blatantly bitchy that other heroes start doubting the accusations

Attached: 2d712b8b4a18b909d6ac3f753501425e 1.jpg (2400x1334, 1.16M)

alright just finished episode 3

shield hero should have stayed at Lute village and helped them rebuild, maybe even requested that his payment be given to the townspeople to help rebuild their homes.

dunno why he actually went to the party.

oh, i should have watched the first minute of episode 4 first. he had to attend the party to receive his reward.

They do help rebuild some

Yea Forums has been arguing about loli since day 1.

god i miss loli raph

it isn't fair

Attached: 1550472513008.png (700x700, 161K)

Traduction please

I always suspected that filorials and at least hakuko are genetically engineered.

Attached: sorry.jpg (720x405, 34K)

What a pile of bullshit. She is evil incarnate and her goal is to break 4 legendary heroes and doom the world. Don't make it sound like she was just misunderstood spoiled teen girl.

So past shield hero had sex with with filolials?

So Firo is basically a genetically engineered waifu

>Filo wants to mate with her step father, Naofumi
Hot, how can this not be writing by a woman?

Didnt I tell you to stop that?

so you can decipher moonrunes? Teach me

How big will she get bros?

She's already big enough I hope

I just love how playful her beastly bits are

Who's offended? Name more then 10 people
Why does it matter if people are offended? if its less then 1% of the population you should never care
Why do you care about other peoples opinions on Anime? Yea Forums will shit on anything. usually its 1-2 people MAX screaming like a retard because thy think they are 'supposed to be outraged'

She's not at mommy levels yet so no

Pretty big.

Attached: raphtalia evolution theory.jpg (1000x632, 142K)

I'm offended at the loli growing up, my betrayal is worse than that of the Shield Hero, worse than the count of Monte Cristo even

I was with you until 100

;_;

Level 1 is perfect wife material

If she had went giant tiddy monster it would have been perfect

So at lvl 100 she becomes Zodd from berserk.

strawpoll.me/17505794

alright let's decide this

No teen option?

Honestly, adult raphtalia is way hotter than loli raphtalia, but that might be because I'm not attracted to lolis in general.

>no teen option

Attached: Dz1xfTtUUAA4RC-.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Take a good long look at the URL on this page

Is it true that she becomes some sort of fuck toy to some "Pig King"? I was told it was her punishment for being so mean to the Shield Guy.

Yes in WN.

In the web novel yes, it will probably be changed in the light novel though