Hatsukoi Zombie Chapter 157

Get ready for anger.

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p001 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 242K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p002 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 333K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p003 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 200K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p004 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 210K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p005 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 433K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p006 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 329K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p007 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 372K)

Under the bus soon.

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p008 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 215K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p009 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 233K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p010 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 200K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p011 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 370K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p012 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 356K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p013 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 315K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p014 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 371K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p015 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 250K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p016 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 210K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p017 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 505K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p018 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 617K)

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p019 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 464K)

oh right, next ch I guess.

So yeah, if you don't feel bad for everyone around Tarou betraying him, you're a bad person.
Last page.

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p020 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 546K)

Hope you "enjoyed" it, see ya in like 40 min or something.

Attached: Hatsukoi Zombie - c157 (NA) - p020x1 - [mag] [#dropout & _anq].png (836x1200, 60K)

>dorpout

There was no way this manga wasn't going to end horribly. I was secretly hoping the author would cancel it before they had to deal with Eve possibly dying.

So Tarou is finally starting to break. I was honestly expecting him to just abandon everything and everyone for his tulpa gf.

How did this shit go on for so long? Did this really sell well enough for this many volumes? I guess the initial chapters were bretty good but man did this story go downhill fucking fast.

Attached: Death Meow.jpg (790x767, 157K)

>betray

Theyre trying to get him to move on from his super unhealthy dependency on his imaginary girlfriend he can never actually be with.

You seriously think that's a bad thing? SMFH

>choosing 3dpd over you ideal perfect imaginary girlfriend.
The only con Eve has is that you cant touch her. There is no reason to pick anyone over her.

Eh that's what the nigga gets for obsessing his delusion. I don't even give a shit if she's semi-sentient, dating someone who never had any choice but to love you is not what a good relationship is about. Might as well date your fucking dog it's basically the same shit.

You can pet your dog, though.
And your dog can lick your dick.

The more he tries to make her feel real, the more his head bleeds. He’s actually going to die if he doesn’t get rid of that fucking tulpa.
I’d normally consider that a plus but since Ebino will be sad I guess I have to hope that retard moves on with his life b

Attached: B2314636-F6AA-4D25-8CF3-CF7E790D775B.jpg (279x353, 44K)

Oh boy, here we go again

And your dog however unlikely can just not like you somehow. So you're right, its even worse than dating your dog.

I feel bad that people are tricking Tarou, but I'm glad that Eve seems to be on her way out.
She's gonna be back though for the Ibusuki end, unless the mangaka decides to actually be brave and follow through with shit like this.

Attached: 1548904027180.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

What a great way to start a relationship, conspiracy and attempted erasure of the competition.Only question is who gets Karma'ed first.

Ibusuki, then Tarou.

It's bad because those people force their opinion on Tarou with all this conspiracy bullshit. If they're actually care about Tarou they should support whatever choice he make then be there for him when he need them.

Fuck this manga, i now know how that otter feel when reading Nisekoi.

>If they're actually care about Tarou they should support whatever choice he make
user

Attached: Karl 1.jpg (625x351, 48K)

man you are really gonna be mad in a few chapters

He'll push her away, like a little bitch
Also, Ibusuki will mess up when she transfer some of her feelings onto Eve
Thanks for the dump!

this
also, Ebino and Eve are beign used

I'm in the process of moving on too.

It's hard, bros, especially when you can see her but you can't even touch or talk with her.

I'm jelly. I bet that she's so soft and smells so good
I miss that shit

Attached: q16.png (456x607, 238K)

i fucking hate tarou

I want this fucking manga to end and I want none of them to be happy because none of these retards deserve it.

Not that user, but deceiving people is never a good way to "cure" them of whatever bad habit they have. I will be very angry if someone pull this shit to me, regardless of their intention.

The cute couple Tarou brought together deserve happiness, though.

I'm only on ch 30 but so far Tarou seems alright. Does he become a shitbag later or something? I'm mostly curious as to why nobody is fucking concerned about the fact that he's been wearing the plaster for so long. I mean shit, you'd think there's a big gaping hole in his head with how long he's worn it.

Well, if the dumbass keeps doing it knowing full well what happens to him, and keeps denying any kind of help or different point of view (or even consider any other thing), I'd try to deceive said person at least once, but as a last option.
After that, well, if said people doesn't want to change, I can't do too much and I'm not a patient person

Ebin :DDD

i just feel bad she will never win the bowl.

Who cares, he's annoying.

Good, maybe she can find someone better.

>thick tiddies
>thick eyebrows
>thick thighs
perfection

This

Sometimes you don't want someone better. You just want her/him. Fuck someone better.

>tfw the next few chapters are going to blow some people's minds when it comes to Eve

I wish I had never started reading this shit

I'm almost enjoying my anger.

>Fuck someone better.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying she should do.

I want Ebino to win but I don't want Eve disappearing Yea Forums, what is this feeling?
Ririsu can go and fuck herself

If Ebino wins, then Eve doesn't disappear, she falls asleep

Literally the only reason they're going with this plan is so that Eve doesn't actually disappear

I have been asking over and over again. Do we actually want them to win the Tarou-bowl? It's like the mangaka is twisting the narrative to say yes but had completely forgotten to show it.

yea but as a reader you cant help but self insert yourself as the main character.

Heartbreak and love is a bitch, because the other party have their own needs and wants too.

Early Tarou was better, now he's just a shell of his former self.
And it's not like he was originally a paragon of virtue, but he was fun, even if he looked like a young Roberto Begnini.
Now, he should go be happy with Eve and leave these manipulative witches behind.

Ibusuki broke him.

Pretty much this, the lies and manipulation coming from her really changed Tarou. Doesn't that she is the pinnacle of mixed signals: a tsundere. Hard to know if your first love actually has any romantic feelings for you when they keep flip-flopping on top of the facade she puts on with pretending to be a guy. The girl from the summer vacation arc was right, Ibusuki is really spiteful, over an incident that happened 10 years ago. Tarou didn't ask for the ability to see FLZs, he did't even fully understand them. He didn't know he was even able to transfer the ability and anyone in his position would've freaked out when they saw a floating manifestation of the girl who is literally in front him appear out of nowhere.
But that's not to say Tarou isn't at fault either. His inability to make decisions and take action have also contributed to this mess. He has his reasons but his resistance to change also has greatly contributed to this mess.
But we also have to remember that Ibusuki's goal when she transferred to Tarou's class was to make it so Tarou would never have a normal love life. She did exactly that, she has no room to complain about the outcome. This is what she wanted.

Ah, forgot to mention but Tarou's tendency to retreat from things that mainly involve him is also a contributing factor to this mess.

Imagine being cucked so hard that you go into a coma.
Thanks for the dump, being eve is suffering as usual.

Also, the whole "you're alive" thing kind of messed with me. A lot of people are hating on Tarou, but in my mind, the dude is kind of fucked in the head and should be pitied, if anything.