Untitled

Attached: 1349151168833.png (601x582, 156K)

Mild aspergers

Not sure

Attached: 1513787504759.jpg (777x578, 268K)

Hygiene issues.

I-It's a choice! I-I want to save myself for the right girl!

Attached: 1550836697675.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm not a good enough person.

I'm saving it up just for you

>Mild

Im not, my mom took care of that when i was 15

Lost my virginity at 17 like a normal person.

Had a series of girlfriends, cheated on almost all of them, did pretty much everything I'm interested in, in the bedroom (facials, ffm, anal, etc) and got bored of sex to the point I'd reject my GF and go jack off in the shower.

Sex is literally and unironically only great/good if it's through or accompanied with proper and meaningful love. Otherwise it just gets dull. Love feels overrated too, given how easy it is to fall out of love or get tired of someone.

Ultimately, 2D > 3D. I have zero desire to have sex, but my waifu makes me happy.

Being the little spoon is nice every now and then though

Attached: i11q5dmmibg21.jpg (1080x720, 81K)

Virginty is a symbol of status, once you lose it there's no going back. You too should work hard to preserve it.

Yikes

based incestchad

Yes, I can neither be a full-functioning autist wizard (I'm actually braindead when it comes to computers) but neither can I be an actual normalfag, I'm just left as being a really selfish person who can converse decently well if I try really hard but at the same time I hate women.

Because i don't give a shit about relationships and casual sex.

Leave

I'm a horrible human being, and what it counts is what is inside.

Because no girl will ever love me...

Attached: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - 12 - Large 29.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

I don't go outside and live on NEETbux.

Don't forget the wizard class when you become a 30 years old virgin.

based
a
s
e
d

>>>/reddit/
>>>/blog/

Schizoid personality disorder, and the resulting inability to be emotionally intimate.

>tfw no ghost gf

incel genes

Attached: solo.png (800x768, 920K)

>Lost my virginity at 17 like a normal person.
>like a normal person

Stop making me sad, please.

Attached: 1397937918156.png (236x242, 124K)

I'm ugly, short, unsuccessful and autistic. Also, I rarely leave the house. Besides, I'm too old now. I rather stick to anime. 3DPD doesn't seem worth it and comes with all kinds of issues.