CLOSE YOUR EYES, DON'T LOOK SHIGEO!

>CLOSE YOUR EYES, DON'T LOOK SHIGEO!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.52_[2019.02.25_23.25.28].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjMac6c-8A
youtube.com/watch?v=ywnQE5xx1aI
whatagrump.tumblr.com/post/183064703956/kageyama-shigeo
twitter.com/_Miisty/status/1100185841396338688
mobile.twitter.com/elsswayr/status/1099387500022374400
youtu.be/P-3GOo_nWoc
psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna say the N word

Attached: 1550852021113.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

>DON'T LOOK

Attached: DONT LOOK.png (1802x923, 2.19M)

that line actually haunts me.

They are trying to tell me:
>If you are alone otaku you won't be cheated on (or some say, cucked) buy more onaholes and 15k yen scales, boya!
What is actually true:
>Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I never expected anything like this from mob psycho, it was always such a light-hearted anime

what the fuck

He really cares about him...

Absolutely floored at how well the adaptation was. It was far beyond anything I could have imagined.....I can't wait for the upcoming episode.

what the actual fuck are you talking about, retard?

>I cant wait for filler arc

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Was that his family actually? Please spoil me

Yeah, Ritsu torched them because they wouldn't accept that he had a boyfriend

WHATS IN THE FUCKING BOX?!?!?

Im just wondering how this show has such good quality animation/visual direction.

Attached: mobbu.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

A slightly smaller box

Fuck you

since the characters are poorly drawn doodles they can invest the budget where it matters.

Why did Sho Suzuki attacked them? Based on last season, things didn't seem like they would escalate this high

they're not actually ded right

yeah, mob gets them to a hospital just in time. thankfully, treating charred corpses is actually easier than you'd expect.

>believing one would do anything with consequences

Why are you spamming threads, nobody cares.

It’s nice that they adapted the side chapter with Ritsu working for Reigen, but I still don’t know what the deal is with Tsubome. Did she lie to Reigen so he could let down Mob gently, or is she just a thot?

Did you miss her seeing a picture of mob+reigen on the wall?

reigen doesn't even know that was tsubomi.

Manga spoiler He did it to draw out Mob's power

I'm just gonna assume she's working with the villains to antagonize Mob.

She knew that they were connected. Why lie to him?

To see if his advice was genuine or if he was just spouting bullshit

I cringe when things like these happen in anime--which is every damn time I watch any anime. I get that it is fiction, but come on, put some damn realism.

He is doing it to stop his dad, he knew mob was the pacifist type so he left a "trigger" so he would fight, he just didn't knew the extent of mob's powers.

Also he didn't attack them, he went there to convince ritsu to fight alongside him.

>reads spoilers without context
>wow so unrealistic

Attached: x11.jpg (600x594, 95K)

stop handing out spoilers. if people cared they would read the manga themselves.

Sorry, I just want to talk about the fucking manga so when I see an opportunity I take it and since these threads are plagued by fujos and secondaries it's pretty hard.
;_;

Solution: dont talk about the manga.

Don't tell me what to do.

>Was that his family actually? Please spoil me

Attached: dummies.jpg (715x1013, 141K)

I gave you a lifeline, whether you want to grasp it or drown is up to you.

She's testing Reigen, but not just for her friend, she wants to see what he'll do knowing Mob. She knows he likes her.

>Random old man side character gets impaled by his daughter
>survives
>MC's entire family is burnt to a cripst
ONE doesn't fuck around

Attached: 34r.png (956x548, 800K)

>ending with a shitty cliff-hanger instead of the immediate "it's just a prank bro" tension defusal
Mob is not that type of series, this is like cliffhanging during S1 before Mob gives his powers to Reigen.

Attached: dimple.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

underrated

>effortlessly popular, but seems oddly isolated all the same
>little to no emotional range, never frightened or panicked even when ??? was approaching
>the type of kid who leaves during a game of hide n' seek
>bold-faced, unflinching liar
>rejects all suitors
Was it autism?
Is Tsubomi an asexual robot?

Attached: Tsubomi jiiiiiiii.png (1192x652, 482K)

In the flashbacks she seems to be able to have fun so who knows what's her deal, she is an interesting character though.
I would completely fall over heels for her

Another bait from this series.
Why do people even like this crap?
Literal reddit tier shounen garbage.

bruh what the fuck
what the FUCK
shit i almost had tears in my eyes when he opened that door
fuck this is my favorite season of anything since end of hxh

How could you??

Attached: oh no no no.png (1000x1500, 1.32M)

Seething

Attached: 12.png (1280x911, 899K)

>You can see a burned skeletal face in the fire
Jesus H Christ what the fuck

Is this bait? Closing out Scar, introducing Serizawa, showing Mob's growth by having him handle the climatic battle without the help of Reigen?
You've gotta be kidding

Yeah wtf you can't just show charred family-corpses as a bit to ramp up tension and then go "lol jk he made fake corpses with psychic powers got im"
There's a non-zero chance they straight up got off-camera burned to death, I swear I could almost smell the people-bbq

Attached: 27d.png (474x458, 388K)

Attached: Implying Bones.png (1000x205, 43K)

Doesn't seem like the kind of show to actually kill off characters.
My guesses are;
1) It's an illusion. Family is kidnapped and evil kid just wanted Mob to pop off and go full rage mode
2) Family is actually dead but Mob's insane God powers will reverse time somehow but he has to sacrifice something like his newfound confidence or social life, returning to his insecure autist self and forfeiting any meaningful relationships

I tried really hard to remember the last time a show made me feel so excited after I watched this episode and I couldn't remember and I think Hunter X Hunter was about the last time. This show is so fucking hype I love.

Attached: 1518893093332.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

>My guesses are;
Why are you guessing when the manga chapter's been out since forever? It's this:

I could only laugh because the pacing from Happy Marathon to Burned family was so sudden and weird

Attached: 1511019625556.png (761x720, 244K)

And a lot of people are going "holy fuck tonal shift" and "is this the greatest plot twist in 2019" when in the next 5 seconds, Dimple's literally going to say this

welp, there you go I guess

She's the personification of a childhood crush. The whole point is that you don't get her. Does she like Mob? Does she not like him? What does she look for in a guy? What's her fucking deal? Nobody knows.

Seems to me like she's just very self-satisfied and is confident in putting up boundaries.
Point by point...
>popular, isolated, little emotional range
She gives off the impression of being very capable of dealing with hardship in general, her parents probably did a really good job at raising her.
>???%
She probably was probably expecting mob to have a huge psychic reaction, and knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
>Hide n' Seek
This was dickish, but that was probably just because she was super young. Little kids have difficulties considering all the consequences of their actions.
>Unflinching liar
Her lies at Reigen's office had clear utility and were for a good purpose. Even if she was found out and Reigen got pissed, she'd know he wouldn't be worth worrying over.
>Rejects all suitors
What can I say, she's an independent woman who don't need no man.

She's actually just a fucking god at life.

It's almost as if people like experiencing the weekly format of a tv show, giving them time to theorize and discuss questions the episode raised before the next one is resolved.

None of you even remember this meme, do you?

Attached: 19C784AF-6960-480A-A607-7DFEBDC18893.jpg (658x368, 40K)

To be fair, in the manga I always felt it was played in a way that the audience isn't supposed to know if Dimple's telling the truth, or if he's just lying to calm Mob down.
It was only later that we got clear confirmation.

You have to be severely retarded to actually think they are dead
It's much more obvious than it it was with Reigen in S1 once you actually turn your brains on and remember what Shou's phrases in S1

*without what

This, it wasn't confirmed for a while, that ambiguity allowed for a gradual release of that tension until we got to see everyone again

GOT 'IM

Wish the manga was longer so we could get more than two seasons of this show

I LOVE THIS FUCKING MEME

Attached: 1550547019802.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Read the manga.

Give me the spoiler if there is one but was that really his family plus Ritsu burned to a crisp?

Fuck you

No, just his mom and dad.

No, it wasn't.

What chapter of the manga does this take place in? Gonna start reading it from here. Holy shit that was a crazy ending.

God Fucking Dammit

I feel like you should just read the whole thing, but knowing how curious I am always when left on a cliffhanger like that with other series...I'll save you from some searching. It's chapter 75/76

GUYS JUST SPOIL ME I NEED TO KNOW IF THAT WAS HIS FAMILY OR NOT

Attached: (´・ω・`).png (500x300, 17K)

makes a good reaction image

Attached: mob rage.webm (852x480, 2.5M)

Not even good.

god i hate the mob psycho fanbase. why does anime ruin everything

Attached: 1551156428020.jpg (764x1024, 200K)

>Is Tsubomi an asexual robot?
Literally made for Mob.

GIVE ME FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES

Attached: 1546628211505.jpg (220x276, 14K)

The only thing that irritates me is that the manga never confirmed it as ???%, it just had the numbers changing so quickly that you couldn't tell what they were. It was treated as something completely separate.

Exactly this. I remember being tense the whole time

Yeah. ??? is only for times Mob goes unconcious.
In this time he was aware, and actively going nuclear

you should get over other people

Just a girl that was friends with Mob, but never saw him romantically. As ??? points out, she's probably the only one save for Mob's parents that sees beyond his powers and views him as a person. Probably much smarter than she lets on, and while she barely interacts with Mob around the time the series starts, it's obvious she at least wants him to be happy.

>"I'm the firestarter, twisted firestarter" banging from some speakers

More like the H word

Attached: 1541125097267.png (512x512, 161K)

Help?

HERO

Attached: 1527651813416.png (512x512, 278K)

Nah.

Attached: 1539764885763.gif (500x282, 1.96M)

The anime kind of ruined it by cliffhangering it right there.

If they would have gone a few seconds more you would have had Dimple saying that then the tone would be different as in "is Dimple telling the truth or not?" type deal.

Instead they ended it and now it's going to feel the same way One Piece did when Oda "sunk the sunny" at the end of the chapter then it turned out to be a fake next chapter.

One didn't do a cliffhanger like that, the anime did so now everyone is going to think One is a hack when that wasn't his intention.

AKUTOU DA!

Attached: 429B092B-5183-4C5D-A170-1905BC6A2E27.jpg (529x492, 68K)

It's more interesting where they'll end the next episode, will they reach the merc betrayal?

They only have like 4 episodes left. They'll have to end further than that if they want to get everything in JUST FOR CLAW ARC.

That's not counting the holy tree arc, the alien arc, and the ending arc even.

She's super cute and lives life on easy mode without needing to do anything.

If I keep watching this my brain will explode, but I can't stop fucking watching!!!

Attached: [SCREAMS EXTERNALLY].gif (264x320, 944K)

They won't touch the latter 3 arcs. If they rush it they'll end with Teru jobbing.

> if people cared they would read the manga themselves.
But manga looks like shit. And having it animated is way better to just wait for the episodes, Bones is doing good.

Why is Mobu here possesed by Heck Uvo?

I kind of wanted to see nuclear Mob, and Reigen try to bring him back to humanity, but I guess I'm glad his family is ok

Most anime people, after getting over the shock, seem to assume that it must have been an illusion or something else. This definitely increased the hype for the series and the upcoming arc. So from the staff's perspective they succeeded. And anime onlys got to experience this incredible cliffhanger. No loss.

You need to admit that was a bold move from BONES they literally grab anime community by the pussy this episode.

Don't worry, friend. You'll be getting exactly that. Just not this arc.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-25-20h38m56s574.jpg (853x482, 64K)

Well they will get a nuclear explosion, just not from Mob.

Technically, it was Mob.

Would Reigen adopt Mob?

True.

Both of this
But even as a manga reader I was still absolutely shocked they stopped it right in the middle of Mob about to go nuclear. Cruel, but lovely move from Bones towards the anime onlys and yes it seems after the initial shock most of them are assuming there's more to it. Hell if they actually paid attention while watching this series, by now they should rightfully be hesitant towards the cliffhangers.
>Reigen getting killed by the sword
Except just kidding Mob transferred his powers temporarily to him.
>Mob vs Ritsu
Except just kidding suddenly Koyama attacks.
>Mob vs Teru without a winner
Except just kidding ??? appears and wrecks Teru
>One of the twins gets killed
Except just kidding it was an illusion

I could go on like this, but Mob involves a lot of twists and there are more to come.

Attached: shitfuckingdammit.gif (540x367, 1.33M)

Is this the last season?

It's this thing all over again fuck fuck fuck

Attached: Eclipse.jpg (1280x544, 50K)

Nope, they can't adapt all that remains of the manga in just 5 episodes.

As an anime only I found this episode brilliant.
Spoil me, is that really one of Mob's parents dead?

I've read the thread and found out

That's the point. This was traumatic enough to break him into ???% while still conscious.

It was fucking cruel. I would have never imagined that they would stop at this point. Certainly made reading the reactions from anime onlys way more enjoyable.
And i have to say that ending the episode like that really conveyed the amount of dread and pain mob went through in that moment.

I can't wait to see how Bones will animate Mob going full savage on those two Claw lackys next episode. As well Setsuo Itō's voice acting. He always does such a good job in changing his voice with each emotion Mob experiences.

Attached: mad af.jpg (1366x768, 316K)

Mob is CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: mobbu123.jpg (527x294, 22K)

Felt more like Devilman to me but that works too.

Attached: jl8uYCE.png (1730x910, 848K)

You guys told me last week that what's coming is not as good.
But this episode was amazing, no drop of writing or animation quality at all.

This another scene that you kind of forgot happens but is actually fucking brutal. Most violent Mob has ever been.

Nah, this episode is amazing. This whole arc is crazy. Just expect some slower build up now before things start going crazy again.

>you guys

Well it depends on tastes on who shouts the loudest at that moment. Some prefer the more quiet emotional developments while others prefer the action. Last week we had the former so those kind of fans made sure their praise and opinions were heard while others are now more happy with the current development.

And lets not forget about the bunch who just enjoy the whole thing. I myself like both aspects of these series and think it balances between those aspects perfectly

What's coming now is the fights we see in Opening 2. Some people disliked this arc due to its real time long release schedule, but it's not bad if you read it in one go. My favorite 100%s are in this arc.

True Detective disappointed me yesterday, thank god Mob didn't.

Attached: monstrous.png (502x491, 458K)

Don't listen to people on Yea Forums.

>Setsuo Itō's voice acting.
He doesn't get enough credit. He's still pretty new to the industry and yet he's been absolutely killing it this season. Mob cannot be an easy role to play. I can't imagine anyone else in the role though. It just seems to come naturally to him.

Joke's on him I streamed this episode

Attached: goawekrgweg.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Kinda crazy that his first role ever is being the main character of such an internationally famous show. He even got flown to New York to attend an event and stuff. Must feel like a dream to him.

Yeah, he's slowly becoming one of my favorite seiyuu. He was really good in the stageplay as Mob, which was unexpected to me.

So Mob's family is dead, Mob and Reigen will live togethe nowr?

Attached: CqSItlzVIAAqSOA.png (719x486, 196K)

Yeah because once he calms down every other fight that follows this one has him at least plead before the fight breaks out. Or him still pleading through the fight. This is the only fight he isn't doing any of that, because he just wants answers and his family back. And when it seems they're wasting his time he makes sure they feel the consequences of that.

I love how they also cast him to play Mob in the stage play. I guess everyone agrees nobody else but this guy is Mob

Attached: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FAMILY DAMNIT.jpg (1366x768, 408K)

It was seriously obvious that it wouldn't have been really them.
This series just doesn't have this kinda tone to it.

>There's something coming from up there
>Up where?
>WHAM

The way he dropped out of the sky, flung the electro dude like a pebble into several buildings nonchalantly, and then proceeded to basically pummle the glasses guy into mush was awesome. It will probably look even better animated

>Setsuo Itō's voice acting. He always does such a good job in changing his voice with each emotion Mob experiences.

He caught me by surprise this bit. That growl sounded as raw as 80's Kenshiro

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-25-23h24m34s148.jpg (853x482, 85K)

And lets not forget about the bunch who just enjoy the whole thing. I myself like both aspects of these series and think it balances between those aspects perfectly

This
Mob wouldn't be Mob without this careful between genuine human emotion and kickass psyker action

People also said the Reigen arc was going to be shit because 'Reigen acts out of character' but it's my favourite arc thus far.

Well it just goes to show, some people have shit taste

He wanted to have a hot evening with Ritsu. That's why he was disappointed the parents were home.

Your mistake for listening to Yea Forums in the first place, it's the loud contrarian minority speaking.

>Reigen arc
I think is the most popular arc of the manga, nips love it.

Attached: DzumSB0WsAMYz9q.jpg (1376x2048, 189K)

SHIGEO, DON'T LOOK!!!

Attached: 1551079236733.png (1344x1500, 949K)

lord god WHY

Everybody loved it, I honestly haven't even seen any trolls bashing it

people who think reigen being serious about caring for mob is "out of character" are missing his character entirely

Attached: DzsWKt0VYAAhz99.jpg (1024x676, 126K)

Attached: Why do you do the things you do.jpg (550x309, 46K)

I think they meant how he was 'mean' to him in the beginning of the arc was out of character. But yeah, it's a dumb claim either way

Ah maybe. I think it was entirely necessary because it wouldn't have had the same impact if they didn't turn him into an utter ass first.

>He wasn't even that bad, it's the sorta thing you'd tell a good buddy you've known for years.

Oh definitely. And even when he was an ass, he immidiately realized it himself, he just didn't consider what would happen next, or just how Mob was precious to him

Didn't mean to quote.

So why'd they make him look off model for this scene in particular?
Its so distracting

Attached: no dono.png (187x226, 89K)

A literal spiritual ghost gas thingy doesn't have a model

>Off model
It's a green fart

except Reigen shits on Mob all the time. people just brush it off because Mob brushes it off.

Attached: KBsVsx3.jpg (2587x1450, 339K)

That was SO evil of Bones to just end the episode right there.

Attached: 1550545033134.jpg (580x593, 77K)

Dingle's VA is so good

Why Reigen WAS such a bad bro?

Dingle...

I hope they show him flying like in the omake.
>Lel look at this dumb pansy kid we're assigned to take with us. He will definitely shit his pants once we attack him dohoho
>Meanwhile flying at high speed by the sheer force of anger alone

Man I absolutely love it whenever you can hear a growl in his voice. It's something you just don't expect coming from a sweet and soft spoken character like Mob, but when it's there it's just so awesome.

Meant to add pic related, but I think most here know about this meme by text alone

Attached: Angry birb.jpg (500x400, 49K)

Bottom left is really sad. Reigen doesn't say it, he thinks about it, which means he truly feels that way. He's not saying mob is retarded or anything he's probably just talking from experience.

Attached: 1549915685250.jpg (852x962, 208K)

Attached: mob psycho 100 S2E09.jpg (600x400, 61K)

Is there a link with the stage play?

Dimple*

But I agree. The "DON'T LOOK SHIGEO" was absolutely dreadful sounding just like what you expect it to be when something like that happens

I hate reigen, i want to fuck him

Also this

Attached: reigen can be a jerk sometimes.jpg (852x958, 178K)

Caught my attention as well.
Clearly it's stopped being about possessing him primarily, and he actually does give a shit about him.

but he does say it. and Mob has been used by girls, several times. Reigen just knows how easily Mob is manipulated at the start of the story.

Somebody shop Mob's face on this please

Will Mob and Reigen get one too?

Yeah same how he wanted to posses him during the race not to get ALLOFTHEPOWER but simply wanting to help him out. He doesn't seem to experience the pain his hosts do so he could last longer until he either gets kicked out or the injury really makes it impossible to move further.

Read the fucking manga you subhuman secondary

Black clover asta ‘s voice is better

>Kenshiro
Now I wanna hear mob going "atatatatatatatatatatata!!!" When he beats up touchyhoe

Who the fuck is Shigeo?
I thought his name was Mob?

This episode was absolutely fire, with wonderfully crisp visuals, a relentless pace without ever once making the viewer feel burnt out. Mob's development left me feeling warm and toasty inside. Once more, MP100 proves to be the hottest show this season. Im positively BURNING with excitement for next week!

Attached: 1551126079183.png (658x368, 531K)

He didn't have to give a shit about Mob wanting to impress Tsubomi, but he did anyway, and trained with him every day. It's so sweet. He comments regularly that Mob has matured so much, too. it makes Divine Tree arc hurt even more

At this point posession as a plan is out the window, he noted when he used Mobs body against Mogami that he couldn´t harness his full power. He might tell himself by now that he wants to be the man in the shadow for Mob and control him through that, but he genuinely cares for the kid.

watch the Anime

And that arc makes the final all the more sweet.

So who's ready for the influx of shouritsu posting?

Attached: 77a9250597d89595a8b345020e41ab7b.jpg (1539x1643, 464K)

I wish. But hey, at least we'll have self-defence rush

It will hurt a lot yeah...but necessary pain

The wait to see it animated is too much. I just want to hear Akio Otsuka voice those scenes so badly.

Attached: dimple and mezato.png (1143x639, 1.01M)

This episode was so wholesome and cute... fucking take me back

Attached: cool3.jpg (871x836, 79K)

Attached: 20170927_113124.jpg (388x558, 188K)

Imagine ever being excited for a series in which 7 out of 8 "big developments" are fake outs.

*cough* *cough*

Attached: Capture.png (836x985, 997K)

What a coincidence! You feel sick too, user?

*horf* *horf* *horf*

Attached: horf.png (1439x1020, 797K)

can't wait to see reigen punch a blind man

Can the Reigen manga fill in the gaps and make a whole 12 episode season 3 possible?

Is this going to end of the manga?
Never finished it so I might catch up with anime adaptation

Chapter 7 is more than 50 pages so it depends. Right now I can see it being 3 episodes.

it's because he's insecure about himself and in a codependent relationship with a 14 year old

the first half of the series he is just shitting on mob, but as the series goes on he starts to change. separation arc was the turning point of this.

the finale clears this up, also.

Attached: D0VPpgLWoAcgO4k.jpg (1200x677, 131K)

>Reigen uses adblock
He's not as technologically impaired as everyone says he is.

I love this, his calendar is full, all booked, yet he says what he says

Attached: JxcsQXf.png (683x384, 435K)

He's looking at his dead extra crispy parents, I'd say that more than qualifies.

>Took him about 2 years to figure out he could have a website.
>Adblock he figured out way back already.

Classic Reigen.

FUCKING ANONS GET BACK TO DISCUSSING THE EPISODE ALREADY! EVEN THE FUJOS ARE DOING THAT

Attached: FUCKING ANONS.jpg (1366x768, 367K)

Not me, I really dislike the ship so the next few weeks are going to be hell.

Mob's literally looking like death itself, holy shit.

Attached: ofug.png (1277x716, 885K)

Attached: mp100ii8wiwwiewig.png (1100x500, 625K)

Mob is the last person you want to piss off in this universe. That spikey-haired kid will learn that the hard way. Just like baldhead-kun.

oh fuck Shigeo finally done it

Attached: Dw6R9vBUYAUx7rt.jpg (1200x876, 368K)

Why is Reigen so handsome?

Attached: 73377711_p15.jpg (644x860, 59K)

Because he's working hard at hardly working.

Shou x Ritsu is my favorite crack pair. It makes no sense because Shou literally burns Ritsu and his family and that's why it's so funny.

Attached: DztJgXPVYAAcZ9J.jpg (1024x1280, 201K)

Good body.

Attached: 252626.jpg (952x1079, 59K)

because the entire animation studio has the hots for him

Attached: D0LSDypWsAABIPf.jpg (965x1089, 182K)

I want to pay Reigen's rent.

Attached: 73249729_p0_master1200.jpg (917x1200, 446K)

Can't wait for the Akira vibes in the last episode. ONE's biggest cinematic influence after all.

because he's a good dad

Attached: D0RMv3CWwAoL2jt.jpg (526x767, 80K)

I feel like he's sexualized in a way that isn't really common in anime boys outside of straight up BL. It's kind of difficult to pin down but the way he's framed and shot is a lot different than the other characters.

Attached: 1547054846928.jpg (2000x1267, 557K)

this too

he is a grown ass man vs all the typical kids in shonens so I'd imagine all of the animators are having a field day sexualizing him as much as they want

a victory for the ladies and the gays

Attached: CynmV3qXUAARAYn.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

And while he's a grown man, he's not a protag's parent, or even a teacher (role model), so he's not so "grown" that he's old and gross, or in a position where he needs to be some moral authority. He's perfect.

Attached: 73377711_p47.jpg (855x543, 149K)

alright, this is now a reigen thread

Attached: D0PmN2GUcAA4b9P.jpg (569x900, 80K)

Attached: C0fDrdhVQAESkzP.jpg (1200x903, 126K)

Reigen seems like he'd be cool to have a few drinks with.

Attached: 73377711_p7.jpg (766x1026, 117K)

Honestly, tell me no bias is there even a speck of chance other anime this season is better than mob right now? I unironically feel like my opinion is truly objective. Not even dororo or kaguya were this good let alone shieldbro and neverland.

he wouldn't last long

Attached: D0KzCw1UcAAw22X.jpg (977x632, 58K)

Still no ch 7?

Attached: FUCKOFFREIGEN.png (595x534, 358K)

Attached: C2O9VuEXUAAVwuV.jpg (874x306, 34K)

It's all sujective anyway but there are some shows this year that will give mob a run for its money. Beastars, Iso's new space anime, and all the other directors that are making a comeback with new shows.

I don't think it is that rare to frame fan-service shots for males this way, he is just very charismatic. Anime with lead male characters like Code Geass, Gundam, etc do it pretty often in official art and Yoi, T&B etc, did it directly in their shows a lot; Reigen is handsome because his design is very clean, simple yet attractive, it looks elegant and classy.
I liked Mob and Dororo best this season, can't easily pick one over the other between these two.

Attached: Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 06 .jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

I want to get Reigen drunk and take his drunk ass home, male him drink a glass of water, set out some asprin, and make sure he gets into bed ok

Attached: D0SOqfOX4AAgTuh.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

Mobu and Kaguya.

Attached: D0GTyyxU8AEC3NL.jpg (1350x1066, 165K)

Attached: DDBC1wAVoAEUn00.jpg (1200x995, 131K)

Attached: DVCQUvxVoAAWpEt.jpg (731x968, 55K)

Attached: tumblr_ohpojbQXTB1qgg9vko1_1280.jpg (800x831, 138K)

Attached: DzsTWfDVAAAkJju.jpg (589x780, 67K)

Attached: 52526.png (500x667, 181K)

Attached: DzIJJqNVsAEFAHs.jpg (1200x1015, 90K)

I love her art

Attached: 1994 reigen.jpg (800x600, 158K)

Speaking of Mobu and Kaguya, I can't believe there's no fan made animation of Reigen doing the Chika dance. Fresh meme potential served on a platter and NOBODY is taking advantage of it.

I just kinda realized how polarizing MP's tone has been through the whole show and I love it.
One moment it's the funniest, lighthearted, slapstick and the most wholesome show ever, then before you know it, fucked up shit happens.

>Reigen doing the Chika dance
100% want

Oh it great, I love it

Attached: ritsu colon d.jpg (54x76, 3K)

same. she's very, very good.

Attached: DwT1qDHUcAA99LL.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

I was one of the anons who was trying to play down the hype for this scene. It's so short and I was sure Bones would blow it relative to people's expectations. I'm sorry, I was wrong.

Hm, how about Mob x Kpop then?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjMac6c-8A

Which reminds me, what exactly was the "struggle at the entrance" Dimple spoke of? Shou handed their parents two free tickets and they immediately left, so there was no fight to speak of, right?
And for that matter, none of Shou's henchmen had the power to create fire, so how did they cause an explosion?

thats all i got

Attached: DyYJXiaWkAAok4J.jpg (1200x1170, 141K)

I love their relationship, even if it's strained at times

Attached: 15509674926561309256044932206355.png (888x695, 423K)

Who knows, but he might have used his powers to knock them unconscious. Or Ritsu used his powers thinking shou would attack and shou countered.
Other than that a few lighers would have done the deal. Shou can probably manuplate fire too.

Mob is for hugs

Attached: 56140259.png (591x1070, 369K)

It was suppose to look like a murder scene for Mob to ignite his fuse right? So next to the dummies Shou made sure it looked more real by leaving traces of struggles. Like as if the Kageyama's tried to escape but were brutally murdered in the end. And I have no doubt Shou could create fire with his psychic powers. He's pretty talented and it seems to be a skill that multiple talented esper's could learn like Teru did for example.

>another scene that you kind of forgot happens
personally it stuck with me just because of how out-of-character mob was in that scene. not in a bad writing way, but because he was so shaken up from his family being taken from him and so determined to find the culprit that he nearly threw all his morals out the window. for someone who is so strict about not using his powers when unnecessary and not using them against a living person, he goes up to two guys with the intent of forcing them to use their powers and just beats the shit out of them in frustration when he doesn't get what he's looking for.
probably one of his most alpha moments

Attached: x15.png (715x1013, 368K)

I can't wait to see Ito voice this part

I thought this was actually hilarious, I felt reigen talking disappointedly right to me

Not like I'm going to get a CR sub though. If anything I'll just get some official merch. I already have a t-shirt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shigeo is no pushover, mob is the one that is a complete faggot.

I also like how this took place in the middle of some crowded street. The reaction of the crowd circling around them is pretty funny and cool to see like

>HOLY SHIT THAT GUY JUST PUNCHED THAT MIDDLE SCHOLAR SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS

Followed by Mob beating the living shit out of him like we see at your pic related.

So did Mob exist before shigeo's trauma, or was it after? Because iirc people called him mob before

I'm so glad they didn't go with the usual "cute anime characters" trope

i loved that.
im really starting to love dimple

Are you implying mobbu isn't cute??

Attached: O!.jpg (219x238, 10K)

It was gradual but they did call him mob because of how he looked.

Mob Psycho is once again proving it's place as AOTS and already possibly AOTY, Mob haters BTFO'd again.

A friendly reminder that both Bones and One live inside of your brain RENT FREE.

Attached: mob.jpg (960x639, 108K)

Thank you based Reigenscans

So I guess he just embraced that name? I mean he has no qualms about Reigen calling him that

Reigen is a cool dude.

Fuck you Satan you made me look

Attached: loli kek.gif (372x408, 166K)

It's not like it is malicious, nicknames usually highlight people's faults or strong characteristics
In my country for example we call fat friends "fat" or black friends "black", in our own language of course.

Mob has reached the same level of comedy as Kaguya while also having somehow even more memeable/relatable characters and being one of the tightest shonen stories in existence. No contest imo

I'm pretty sure there are neurons specifically triggered by/catered to mob psycho in my brain, it's had that big of an effect on me

Attached: 15501950901098679946412542079872.png (600x200, 136K)

I don’t get why that thing is so praised. It’s a rotoscoped uncanny mess, like an adult wearing one of those anime masks. No thanks

Attached: 665D47B8-E700-4FF7-85FC-5C50626588D5.jpg (640x868, 44K)

The song is fucking groovy though
What country are you from?

A latin american one.

No bias? It's hard to look at a piece of art objectively. What may seem impressive to me might not impact others the same way. To me, Mob is the best show airing this season, no competition. It's obvious to me why that is. I don't know how anyone could ignore immense effort Bones put into this show. Mob has had singular episodes this season that will probably be better than some show's entire seasons. And I have no doubts it will go down as a classic when all is said and done
But others might not be interested in coming of age stories. They might prefer shows with a more conventional art styles. They may not care about the characters. And that doesn't make their taste worse. It all comes down to preference, so it's impossible to say.

"hey, mob...are you watching?"

Attached: Dzvhm--WkAA2kOf.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

>DONT LOOK SHIGEO! CLOSE YOUR EYES!

Attached: rrrrrr.gif (320x240, 968K)

Attached: YOU CAN!.png (562x419, 155K)

Oh, cause I know in the US calling your friends fat wouldn't slide one bit

>that gap between the shorts and thighs
Oh my god.

I would let Reigen fuck me

That scene was fucked, bro.

reigen really was a good guy all along

Attached: finale.png (1252x605, 500K)

Who wouldn't?

>AOTY
Aren't BNHA and SNK coming out later this year?

I feel the exact same. I can't think of another manga/anime that's affected me as much as Mob Psycho. This month has been so great because Mob Mondays are back, I'm going to be sad to see them go for a while but I have Season 3 (and maybe, just maybe some more Reigen chapters) to look forwards to.

Attached: mobbu.png (538x500, 362K)

>cried when reading this
>probably going to bawl when watching it
i'm not ready

I don't care. I just wanna see Reigen do the dance..

Attached: 1550776245492.gif (600x773, 721K)

Reigen is cute as fuck.

Attached: 61213511.png (466x470, 141K)

I'm pretty sure Reigen has given me a suit fetish god damn

Sure, BNHA is solid, and bones is doing a fantastic job with it, but going back to that after the season of mob psycho is finished is going to feel like a massive let down. Mob has been hard hitting literally every episode, BNHA is way more spaced out.

Bones knocked it out of the park with the separation arc. I imagine they'll nail this and I'm going to cry like a little bitch when they do

Not to mention reigens VA knows how to deliver lines

this shit was obvious. if they couldn't kill that no name twin with the shit telepathy ability, why would anyone think they would kill a major character? this show doesn't have balls

Don't really hate BNHA, I was even reading it since chapter 8-9 came out, but the next arc that will be adapted is probably the worst arc in it. I don't see it even claiming the position of AOTY if they only adapt that.
Don't know about AOT yet, haven't even watched S2 yet.

I find it funny how Reigen was the one to save him from his rampage and not ritsu, his beloved otoutou

Attached: 15505461763421471273123449949822.png (1000x568, 130K)

>unironically calling BNHA an AOTY
Not even Bones care enough about it. Seriously, even during my derkest times when I used to be a bnhafag, I never couldn't be astonished by how little effort they put into it compared to Mob. All the supposedly "great action" overpraised episodes like 2x10 are just...well, a norm for MP100's episode

Shit i forgot to mention AoT...
um
what the fuck there is no comparison, Mob secures shonen of the year by a landslide

Come on, this isn't the BNHA thread, enough of this. Mob has mostly different animators than BNHA anyway.

Ritsu a shitsu. Worst character.

Reigen is his protector and big brother figure.

>shitsu
I like it, thanks user

He's more like that one amazing uncle you have.

Oh wow well isn't it Reigen posting?
Now shut the hell up, FUCK OFF from nii-san and consider ending your life, disgusting fraud

Reigen's a good guy. He wouldn't do anything like getting someone kicked out of school or anything.

I dropped BNHA when that Stan guy got fucking killed as he spouted some nonsense and everyone shat their pants because of that for some fucking reason.
That shit was fucking funny.

>Uncle
Eeh I wouldn't say that, uncles kinda have a bad stigma with young kids if you get my drift

I don't understand how you can call that episode's visuals overpraised. The high peaks of animation are the one thing that can't be denied about that show.
If you take a glance at any other contemporary anime, you'll be blown away by how astoundingly low effort they look in comparison. Bones is out here proving that TV anime can look good.
Though I def agree Mob has outclassed it even still, what is BNHA's high point is Mob's every day.

Glad this is how it was. Never liked mob and ritsus dynamic at all. Felt like cheap typical shonen stuff and I think ONE knew this

Reigen is his soul mate.

Attached: C25_kwdUUAAfpnf.jpg (894x1200, 158K)

You're info is wrong and no one is talking about BNHA here

found Shou

>that Stan guy
Stan?

My older brother and I's relationship reminds me a lot of Reigen and Mobs

god the official artists are so horny for reigen

Yeah I know it's offtopic, I spoilered it.

The edgy guy with the weird face, I can't remember his name.

Ritsu is not that bad, i like his interaction with Shou and Reigen.

Attached: 2042812.jpg (800x1067, 720K)

Stain, the guy who's a fan favorite because of his easily understandable and relatable tragic backstory
its funny, out of all the villains of BNHA the most popular one is the one that resembles a Mob Psycho villain the most. He's basically Mogami

checked

LEG HAIR I SEE IT

>Mogami
I personally got sensui (yyh) vibes from him

youtube.com/watch?v=ywnQE5xx1aI

But he hates reigen, he only seems to like shou and mob. Pfft what a loser

Yes, Stan Pines, from Gravity Falls. Basically Reigen, but old and western

That's because Stain is clearly discount Garou.

I mean, you're not wrong...

Attached: can't can the stan.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Shou loves Ritsu so much, his confession to Ritsu was burning his house and parents and invoking PTSD into Mob. What a lovely guy.

Attached: 1551130531903.jpg (599x1200, 118K)

Oh Arataka kun, don't look at me like that you handsome devil

Attached: 15501761404381090551709184560314.png (788x1024, 815K)

Just got caught up, watched all the episodes today.
I had read the manga before but damn I forgot how hard some parts hit. I teared up at the ep7 ending.
Anyway, how do you think they'll start the next episode? I think it'd be awkward just starting with Dimple screaming the bodies are fake.

Attached: stole this from a guy who stole this from tumblr.jpg (1280x1809, 476K)

He tolerates Teru and he doesn't hate Reigen, he is just wary of him because he's a brocon for Mob. He teases Reigen as a sign of dominance.

Attached: 1547501300650.gif (500x281, 371K)

>But he hates reigen
Wrong.

Why is he leaving nasty comments about him here then?

Are the any mob pics that never fail to crack you up? This one always gets me

Attached: 15498444350194532577545419900411.png (768x768, 277K)

Reigen is such a good dad.

Attached: tumblr_otglh8u1Db1svlewdo6_1280.png (768x1024, 317K)

Attached: 1470669389378.jpg (638x359, 33K)

The way I'd make it:
>episode opens
>brief calm before the storm, onlookers stare at mob's house in horror that he just walked in
>we see mob see the charred bodies again, ~90% goes to ???%
>Mob is about to explode when we cut to the opening
>Opening wraps up, show mob's explosion, proceed from there

>still traumatized from SHUT UP AND EAT

Attached: Attractive.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Attached: HERE HE COMES HERE HE COMES.png (112x182, 19K)

MADE FOR BMC

Looks like something out of Ed Edd & Eddy

whatagrump.tumblr.com/post/183064703956/kageyama-shigeo

Fuck you think this was intentional from Bones?

Attached: yamerooo.jpg (1200x736, 146K)

well of course it's intentional
though when i first saw it, i thought that ??? was trying to break out of his body, but now it seems to me that it was popping his knuckles because shit's about to go down.

yes, especially if you've already read the manga

>tumblr

There were a lot of parallels to previous scenes this episode, like the shot of him running towards the camera from below. It's done a lot to help you keep track of how things are changing over the series/give mob a sense of identity.

Not them but does it matter?

was thinking it was pretty brave of user to post a tumblr link here. there's content to be found there, even if the site itself is a mess

Attached: tumblr_static_3909eb2wkeuc00g8k44k8g408_2048_v2.gif (540x301, 1.26M)

It's kinda like a 'separate the art from the artist' thing, which I don't mind

The translators for Mob and Reigen come from tumblr, at this point theres no escaping these links here
At least it's not tumblr art

twitter.com/_Miisty/status/1100185841396338688

Good dad

this fucked me up. it was such an obscure line in the show but putting some lore behind it...damn

Thing is, if that starts becoming the norm, faggots like this start getting comfortable

i mean good art is good art, i'm not scared of other websites if i can just ignore dumb shit. same principle applies to this shithole too

But its just art highlighting a part of the show, no reason to be mad about it

Attached: LOOKOVERHERE.jpg (640x443, 43K)

Does anyone have the I cast the gay in this thread teru? I always find things I like but always forget to save them

Alright, keep it going
It's not like there is /snk/ as an example of what happens.

Attached: the gay.png (900x814, 433K)

Thank you user

Attached: 1551036840555370631071116066307.png (800x847, 131K)

I read the manga and yes he clenched his fist just before the start of the marathon, but Bones definitely put more of a emphasize on it.

Yeah and I like the childhood anime only scene they added for more parallels

boohoo sorry I contaminated your special safe haven here with some with some episode content from another website. For real, I know Tumblr can be trash occasionally but you just have to ignore all of that. There's still some stuff left there that doesn't cause any harm.

So when are these guys gonna fuck?

they fucked in season 1

I was hoping at one point for mob to stick his dick in teru's wig, it could probably fit in there

Attached: 15502608628145334283350652941189.png (520x777, 268K)

Episode 8 Season 1 - Teru fills Mob with extra power so they can go rescue Ritsu

Attached: he sees a boner.png (1151x707, 781K)

I would let teru fill me with extra power if you know what I mean ;)

Mob was pretty uggo when he cried in that scene

I'm pretty worried with the way the anime likes to stretch things out and how stretched out the mafia arc was. It's definitely not the best arc, but here are some really good moments in it that have too much padding around them

Attached: T2.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

>whatagrump.tumblr.com/post/183064703956/kageyama-shigeo

>Now what I'm gonna say may sound indelicate...
24, she/her. Queer asexual Jewish girl who digs comic books, animation, and media critiques. Talk to me about history and children's movies.

Attached: Sanic.gif (256x256, 30K)

Attached: 1551127432799.png (588x550, 269K)

I justed wanted to let you know that you're all a very special bunch and I love you guys

Attached: sshh dont wake them.jpg (1000x663, 147K)

Attached: 03.jpg (600x839, 61K)

so just how bad did the kid with orange hair fuck up here? Please tell me he catches one hell of a beating for this

>these are the people posting "mob cute hurr"

Yes but not by mob

Fuck, that is epic.

Try all you want dickweed, we aren't going anywhere

Attached: fbf48253ecfda59302ba39efca679ce0.png (1847x2048, 2.54M)

Don't respond to me you piece of shit.

Don't start this again

Sho and his Dad are top tier psychics, starting a fire would be easy.

Attached: there! off in the distance!.png (40x84, 3K)

Does anyone cry beautifully? At least when it comes to crying while inhaling and exhaling loudly, not the soft gentle tear rolling down your cheek kind of crying. Especially kids can be really ugly when they cry with snot dripping from their noses and not really knowing how to hold back.

I read that as top tier physics at first

Yeah I suppose

Some AUs are rare as fuck.

Attached: 78742.png (1126x1000, 514K)

>the groan/growl
>the sound effects
>the fucking fingers

all fucking perfect

Attached: finger poppin.gif (267x236, 1.43M)

I want my own little cow mob

Shigeo's pretty badass when he comes out

Reigen please leave Mob alone, you can milk my teats in his place

Sorry, cow Mobu is just for Reigen.

>streaming

Attached: 1544131230543.jpg (441x332, 44K)

I love this Omake and the fact that Reigen's concern is the broken doll, hope to see it animated. Wish we got more scenes of the pair treating scary stuff nonchalantly.

Attached: m4.png (768x1024, 468K)

I'm glad that Reigen is not a pedo or mobfucker.

Attached: 67691060_p41.png (1000x860, 1006K)

Are you sure about that user?

I mean, wouldn't put Boss Dad and Mob past that either.

SwAwLwT
SwPwLwAwSwHwwwwww

What?

Yes, he is a pure man.

Attached: 73359484.png (700x900, 232K)

> Oh boy, Reigen's going to do something jerkish
> It's actually something wholesome and sweet
Why do I keep falling for it?

He likes cowtits.

Attached: reigen loves milk.jpg (647x709, 128K)

>What is bisexuality

Don't try reasoning with fujos.

Reigen eats pussy and you're just going to have to live with that

I wonder where they're going?

Attached: 15488929997065814698682978164575.png (1000x927, 931K)

Page 10, obviously!

Attached: 1549066831175.gif (500x519, 2M)

>You will never have your own Musashi bro

It's funny how the body improvement club were the only ones who never did anything wrong in the series.

I guess sculpting your guns really is the path to enlightenment.

If this shit ain't some kind of red herring it will legit become the most unsettling thing to ever transpire in any anime I ever watched. I can't think of anything more horrific. Literally nothing would compare to this left field shit.

You are in for disappointment

Did they even exist in Mogami's cursed universe?

No, the whole point is that mob was completely alone.

Nope, too good for that shit

OH FUCK REIGENSCANS UPDATE

I'm not gonna check because I know you're memeing. You should've waited a few more days if you wanted it to work.

Reigen is such a bro.

Attached: 6.jpg (715x1013, 106K)

I want this neon light mob so ridiculously bad

Attached: 7fb84dcd719a34736970ed582ff29f99.jpg (900x1200, 198K)

And pretty smart as this is a spot on analyzation of the situation.

Damn you user

Attached: im going to curse you.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

analysis*

Shota reigen is cute

Attached: JE85zdF.png (750x1053, 264K)

Worst kind of fanart

I don't remember reading this chapter. Did his plan work?

That's a insult to Garou, Stain could only hope to have this body

Attached: 3DkPIBr_d.jpg (640x920, 155K)

It's an omake. The ghost isn't mentioned again after that page, so I assume Reigen had to spend another night with Perv Master.

Oh my

Attached: hot.jpg (764x1200, 208K)

Not his canon hairstyle.

Attached: 30a54c3146.jpg (423x410, 37K)

Wait is he trying to get some big titty fuck or is he really trying to exorcise a ghost?
Both?

Why is Reigen so fucking ugly?

>Implying his parents didn't make him style his hair that way

He wants a ghost paizuri.

Not going to read thread for spoilers but Dimple's line is what sold it. Very realistic if you've seen some real shit with a family child near you, somehow the first thing you think is shutting their eyes because you know this will scar them forever if they watch.

Clearly trying to have the kids be the wingmen to get to massage some titties.

I'd let him massage mine.

Attached: 61029850_p33.jpg (1478x1650, 266K)

Question, why Mob refers to Reigen as "Shishou"?

Master

Attached: 145252.png (432x1920, 362K)

Try not posting faggot fan"art" next time.

How did Ritsu survived again?

What is even this question? Did you read the manga? If so did you just look at the pictures?
There is no way someone that read the manga would ask this.

He had put on plenty of sun lotion for the marathon earlier that day.

Time travel

Shou is his wife

??

O my dummy nen

By Shou not burning Ritsu in the first place, dumbass.

Attached: tumblr_pn9beipMYZ1s029lfo2_1280.png (773x1194, 386K)

I don't care what you faggots say this is how I hoped it went down
mobile.twitter.com/elsswayr/status/1099387500022374400

Looks more like you're the faggot.

>mobile. twitter
>twitter link at all
End your life

This episode got me hook line and sinker. I was ready for a lesson about how change takes time and you cant over focus on one goal.

I daresay i've never been so bamboozled

Attached: TFW_bacha_bazi_boy.jpg (711x1100, 289K)

Rewatching S1 i realized just how occasionally antagonistic he really is to mob. Nothing cruel or anything, but people saying that his actions at the beginning of the arc are out of place should rewatch a few episodes.

Why is Mob so retarded? Would he disfigure himself if he was born pretty? Would he cut his legs if he was a fast runner? Would he pretend to get all the questions on the test wrong if he was born smart?
What in the name of Satan am I watching?

More like what the fuck are you watching?

Take your meds

I have no idea what you're talking about

Mob represses his powers because when he gets too emotional he explodes, he's traumatized from a childhood incident shown in Season 1. He doesn't outright hate them because he obviously uses them to help people. Instead of cutting your legs if you were a fast runner, it's like not using a bike during a running marathon when you could use one.

A retarded character that won't use the power he was born with.
>no mom I can't go to MIT, it would be cheating because I was born smarter

You've missed the point by a Nippon mile. The show could easily be about the exact same character with any other natural gift focusing on improving where hes lacking. That said, being psychic also allows one to undermine the effort needed for other skills (can read minds/cheat on tests/have incredible strength, etc), which makes Mob all the more noble for going forth with blood sweat and tears.

Attached: 1542609435820.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

More like only running fast to help someone but pretending to limp along during the sport festival.

Perhaps this show is too deep for you, sir.

You mean all the more braindead. He has no need to improve what he doesn't need.
It's like modern engineer that won't use a calculator, but instead tries to 'improve' himself by trying to use an abacus. No fucking reason to do that.

In this case running fast at 100% would come with a price where his legs may explode everyone within a mile radius of him.

put your trip back on, old man

Attached: shou.png (249x250, 115K)

He loses control due to stress, using his powers when calm carries no risks.

Mob is fine! Look at how happy he is!

Yeah Reigen was always a dick about Mob's social life because he never had one. He does care about Mob's growth but under the expectation that Mob will always come to depend on him, that Mob wouldn't grow independent so quickly.

Attached: tumblr_pnje9hJSME1tc237oo1_1280.jpg (800x450, 115K)

The most I've ever done was namefagging as Anonymous.
Yeah I have a strange sense of humour.

I hate this

Attached: why did i save this.jpg (558x774, 47K)

The better comparison would be:
>retards who are good at sports shouldn't be given good grades they in no way earned by schools obsessed with obtaining profit over providing actual education
Unless you are arguing from the perspective of a retard who has no qualms with cheating as much as possible to get ahead in life when allowed, but the show is trying to point out that this is how you end up with a trail of drug abuse and battered women.

Your baits gone stale fren. Its more akin to an engineer that won't lose weight because he makes good money as an engineer, or a youth not caring for his education at all because hes on the football team.

I like other parts of the show, but ONE really fucked up on this one.
Are you assblasted rabid fans or coping losers that pretend that being a loser is 'noble' in some way?

No idea about how serious this guy is, but I just love how perfectly he's channeling Teru and the Claw guys

The villains can be right about some things, laddie.

There is a Mob OVA? How did I not notice this?

I wish this autistic child with a bowl cut would stop trying to improve himself and use his powers to destroy things and fuck bitches.

Hes desperate

ONE wanted to write a scene so he could hear Itou pant lewdly for 30 seconds

Mob is superior physically (thanks to his powers), so nerfing his body makes no sense.
You might've had a point if he was focusing on academia, it would be pretty cool then, but he's Superman that carries Kryptonite because he want to be fair.

not this again, I thought we got over this after season 1.
in terms of the self improvement theme, psychic powers are more analogous to something like being born wealthy. obscene amounts of money can substitute for innate performance; buying popularity, an influential position, get you out of trouble with the law, etc. but relying on it turns kids into little shits.
I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of the villains resemble reports of people with "affluenza". or inherited wealth that buy their way into politics.

Attached: x3.jpg (715x1013, 138K)

You are seeing the show from Mob's perspective so for all intents it's "real" in that moment, as real as he instantly assumes when he first sees them.

It works better in that regards.

Being born with better genes and raised up in high altitude village where you live a long way from school and get a few km run every day is unfair advantage too. You deal the best with the hand dealt you and it's never fair.

The series concludes with Mob being wrong to suppress himself and his powers.
That doesn't mean he should also use them to fuck himself over by never getting /fit/ or learning math.
>losers trying to pretend that not cheating is noble in some way
So basically it's bait.
That or you think men calling themselves women should be allowed in female sports.

Aw man, it's another one of those "grown men unable to comprehend themes of shonen series" episodes.

>The series concludes with Mob being wrong to suppress himself and his powers.
All faggots arguing with me BTFO.
>That doesn't mean he should also use them to fuck himself over by never getting /fit/ or learning math.
Depending on whether his powers will help with his health as he gets older staying /fit/ (but not retarded weightlifting, something actually healthy) makes sense and I never argued against academic efforts since his powers can only help him copy others when it comes to mental pursuits (whereas in the physical department he has no such limitations).
>That or you think men calling themselves women should be allowed in female sports.
Not that I disagree with your sentiment, but

Explain further, almost every shonen MC abuses his unfair advantages (winning the genetic lottery, finding some artefact that gives them strength, etc.)
That's if you meant battle shonen, otherwise being a shonen means nothing (all types of stories published in shonen magazines, some even targeted at girls)

Mob uses his powers plenty when helping other people or in situations where only his powers are of help. So what exactly are you talking about?

Itou desperately needs more recognizing

After S1 I was sure I’d see him around in other series but his credits list is still way too short

About not gimping himself for no reason.

I mean it's a series aimed at least partially at middle school kids and there are adults here who still don't fucking get it and need certain scenes literally explained to them.

Attached: 1550721515151.png (1280x814, 402K)

Dimple is way too underrated. The way how he’s developed from evil to ambiguously evil and then good was amazing. The scene of him trying to rile the ghost family to make it easier for mob to exorcise/spare them was especially great. It was a dick move, but with good intention.
Also I shed some tears during the climax of the broccoli arc.

You mean don't get MC's retardation that gets fixed as series goes along:
>The series concludes with Mob being wrong to suppress himself and his powers.

You obviously haven't read the manga because at the end, Mob doesn't do shit like run a marathon using his powers, or fly to school instead of walking, or make money rain from the sky or whatever bullshit you're imagining. To explain what that user meant is a spoiler so I'm not sure it's worth it to be spoiled to be correct in an argument you know nothing about

It isn't good enough to care about getting spoilt, hit me.

It's gotta be a trick, right? There's no way they're actually dead.

A fucking joke anime does espers better. Saiki is everything Mob should've been. He's just a guy using the tools at his disposal instead of chimping out and using your fist for a hammer, while still being a good guy. You don't have to be a cartoony villain or a douche to use your powers.

Saiki's a faggot and being and aspie espie is the main reason he'll swallow dong until the government puts him down.

You probably should stick to joke anime, it seems that this show for ages 12 and up is a bit out of your depth.

The powers only augment the foundation that is there. Later Dimple posses the /fit/ captain, and is far stronger than the Claw member using his powers like roids. Mob is working on regular fitness is to his benefit, and I suppose diligence useful in everything.
>not that I disagree with your sentiment
But you are arguing for it.
Mob was born with powers, and men are born with a trend to larger hearts, larger lungs, and superior musculature.
In both cases, abuse of these natural advantages are made available to you by either being impossible for normies to detect when used smartly (powers), or a shared mass delusion. In both cases, there are obvious benefits for the abuser (Mob could be #1 at the marathon, garbage-tier male athletes can win championships and get on TV by crushing actual women), but ultimately it is blatant, pathetic cheating that robs people who did actually work hard but weren't born with psychic powers or a cock.

It is different than being born good at running like some nigger benefiting from generations of chasing antelope, it is being born good at shitting on women at sports which is no where near as impressive.
If Mob eventually wanted to use his powers to personally profit off a spiritual exorcism business, or win in a sports competition against other augmented psychics, then that would be totally acceptable.

Cope more with being a loser, Mob.

Well without giving details he accepts ??? as a part of himself and something to not repress anymore, so he can learn to accept having strong emotions instead of holding them back for so long they result in explosions. It's more of an emotional thing than a physical thing.

If Teru so much as lays a hand on Mob, Ritsu will sense it and beat the shit out of him unfortunately

Attached: 73403988_p58.jpg (1000x1416, 874K)

Where is he doing that though? He just prefers to use a different method of doing certain things. There is no excitement, thrill, or satisfying feeling of accomplishment when you attain something you didn't even have to put in work for. It's like nepotism.

No, women sports is for people born with a vagina (and normal XY, hermaphrodites have no place there). That's how it was decided and how it should have stayed).
Athletes have unfair advantage over my shitty genes, doesn't mean they should get disqualified.
End of story.

I love my DID son, and no one can stop me from doing otherwise

Attached: 15506894352208417232022926196355.png (702x936, 457K)

>wholesome slice of life episode
>20 minutes in
>youtu.be/P-3GOo_nWoc

Mob has one incredible aspect to him but it otherwise isn't notable in any way. He quickly learns in life that he can't rely on this singular aspect of him to achieve what he wants, namely being with his crush who started seeing him as a one-trick pony.

In an unrelated event from his childhood, he's knocked unconscious by some bullies and wakes up to find that he's trashed the bullies, the neighborhood, and his brother. Seeing as how his abilities are tied to his emotional state, he represses his emotions because he thinks it's safer. But because he represses those emotions, he becomes somewhat of a fractured person.

In middle school, he decides that he needs to change and improve himself. While initially for the sake of impressing his crush, he begins to realize that it's important to him as well. He proves to himself that he can change and grow rather than being the smudge on the wall everyone thinks of him as.

The final arc of the series has these two sides of him come to a head: the ideal Kageyama Shigeo (Mob, the superego) vs the inner Kageyama Shigeo (???%, the id). Both see themselves as the true Kageyama Shigeo, but they're each only half. The epilogue Kageyama Shigeo the ego, after Mob and ???% accept each other as being genuine despite their conflicting goals. It's all a coming-of-age story of how a fragmented, incomplete boy becomes his own complete person.

>athletics is entirely genetic
You're so stupid it's looped around past being funny and being sad before settling at mildly amusing.

If you had Mob's powers and would use them to force yourself to the top of the food chain, you're the same as Mogami, Touichiro, 7th Division of Claw boss, etc

One joke Saiki is boring trash. And somehow it manages to look abysmally worse that ONE's drawings.

Well, being born good at shitting on every person on Earth is way more impressive than being a tranny in sports, I hope you will give me that one.

Fuck off reigen

Now that I think about it, ??? showing up when Mob is unconcious or stressed sounds like DID

Read the thread, I posted more factors that go into that. Not going to write an essay about what makes and athlete, anyway it's about unfair advantages, not about hard work that millions of people put in but only those with unfair advantages profit from.
inb4
>salty
I profit from unfair advantages too, I'm just able to call a spade a spade.

New thread when?

And he fits the criteria for it as well.
psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

Attached: 15509755899277179715152128043603.png (633x857, 198K)

>and athlete
Saddest part is I'm using a keyboard.

Reigen's leg hairs were massacred in this episode

4/10

Attached: 1551122571507.png (660x660, 124K)

And regular sports are for people without powers. The ability to fly is not the same is being over 7 ft, but both attributes are an advantage in basketball. But one would be disqualified because it defeats the entire purpose of the sport. Basketball encourages having a fucking Shaq standing next to the rim because that's the only place he can sink a basket from, not some skinny Japanese kid floating over the court and dropping the ball in.

I was semi-joking at first, but I can actually believe it now. He got over it all on his own though. What a strong boy.

New thread lads

have a fun vacation

I can’t wait to see Reigen get his ass handed to him by ???

Nah, it's his innate ability. Until rules are made to separate esper sports from normal sports it's fair game.
You seem to forget that tranny competing with women is cringe because he can't compete with males (same as competing with disabled if you aren't disabled). It's pathetic because they are running away from stronger opponents, Mob can take anyone on, he wouldn't be running away from anything.

Why would I get banned?

you cannot link to a new thread as if this was a mob psycho general

If anything it showcases that people with this condition can accept their alters and live peacefully

I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up. I usually do it on Yea Forums with no issues. Just wanted to keep the discussion going. Mob threads are comfy

Yea Forums mods are nonexistent which is why you get away with it there, also there is another mob thread already up before this one so it's best to check the catalog before doing that

>Yea Forums
Honey you got a big storm comin'

What's wrong with Yea Forums?

Actually, nevermind. Don't answer that. The place is awful

I wonder what those fingers are for

That's a little much for a hug isn't it?

I wish it came out a little later in the year. I feel like recency bias can sometimes make people forget how great some winter shows are.

dimple has always been based