Any thoughts on the King crimson design change?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190225-211308_Instagram.jpg (1080x598, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJV5VPQE-q4
archiveofourown.org/works/16289042/chapters/38095532
youtube.com/watch?v=OqMDfVN_5uI
youtube.com/watch?v=UFCBqf6PkUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crimson Chin ouught to get the lawyers

That's how KC is drawn later on in the manga so DP were probably just trying to make it consistent throughout the anime.

New design is less menacing.

I don't know how I feel about Diavolo speaking through KC, I always imagined that KC was just constantly breathing heavily and slightly hissing without moving his mouth.

So what you're saying is that Valentine will start off jacked at the beginning of DP's adaptation of SBR?

no.The reason he was jacked was because of the Jesus bones. It wouldn't make sense for him to look like that from the start

>implying we'll make it to SBR anime adaptation

looks fine

>I always imagined that KC was just constantly breathing heavily and slightly hissing without moving his mouth.
But Diavolo uses King Crimson as a mouthpiece in the manga too

Are we finally getting that new opening next week? Next week should be the "betrayal" stuff but will they start it after that or in the same episode?

I hope that they keep Stone Free's original design, but they probably use the later stuff more so we'll probably get the later design at the start.

Attached: latestCA9ALF73.jpg (780x1200, 357K)

They used both of Iggy's and Stray Cat's designs, so probably not

Nice head, faggot.
He got jacked because the author decided that a fatty wouldn't make for a good Jojo villain. The rest of the body never entered his body, only the heart, which he got in the desert.

makes sense

can't see the manga drawn KC's mouth moving as smoothly as the anime version's does and the fact that the stand is talking was the creepiest part of this incredibly important scene to me

King Crimson vs The World

Who wins ?

I just watched the episode and was better than I expected. I liked the tension and the music used. Also the father-daughter scene between Bruno and Trish was very cute, i didn't care too much about their relationship in the manga.

Doppio anime filler when. Next episode?

Attached: Dz6tcEuVYAASLEA.jpg (978x1200, 149K)

So that's where this eyes come from

Attached: Yui-Ikari-09.jpg (635x399, 37K)

You know Vento Aureo came out before Eva right?

i mean to king crimson eyes
i always think it would be more scary if where yellow

King Crimson first appeared in chapter 516 which was in 1997. Eva ended in 1996.

>what is the tubular bells fight

He swapped bodies with an alternative version of himself that was /fit/

I'm amazed the anime somehow made KC even more confusing. Just explain it as lag, that's what it is. He's lagging.

No it didn't.

I don't think it's more confusing. The manga had all the stuff with the gang outside noticing the skipping right before the part with Bruno seeing himself, so I guess you could say that because of that. But that stuff will be next episode and I think that's a better place for it than where it was in the manga. The issue I have is that Bruno wasn't noticing any skipping. It's less of an issue in the manga because it's discrete panels but having everything be continuous in the manga just seems weird. I know it's because it would be too obvious too early on if they did show the skipping but it's still kind of an issue. Though it's not like Bruno noticed the skipping in the manga either.

HERE COMES THE CRIMSON CHIN

If that was what it was, they would say so.

It's less about the skipping and the explanation, we went from erasing pockets of time to doing that and leaping over it. It's just needlessly confusing. All he's doing is lagging forward, you don't see it because your latency is different than his.

KC is Lag under the guise of erasing that specific period of time instead. It's silly. It's always been a silly explanation, and the anime makes it sillier somehow.

But that period of time is "erased" for other people too. It's not just Diavolo lagging, it's affecting everyone within a certain radius too.

Lag Switch but he's lagging too.

KORE DA... WAGA KINGU KURIMUZON NO NORYOKU

Attached: Jelly filled donut.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

valentine gets RIPPED because he swaps bodys the first time he is killed

The faces and positions make this feel way more sexual than deadly.

He's not wrong. KC is basically a lag switch.

The chad Emperor Crimson vs the virgin King Crimson

No its just you

Still hate it.

It just works.

Even if that were true, DP isn't going to rewrite the script so that Diavolo says "my stand is a lag switch".

I don't really follow Jojo much. Did the anime cover that 10 page long punch yet?

Narancia dies and Polnareff ends up in a turtle.

nah, that's not for a bit

Is it though?

Attached: climax.png (264x350, 179K)

When I first read JoJo I never could remember Polnareff's name so I started calling him Ponpon, since I always wanted to call him Ponaref. When he got into the turtle I just started calling him Turtle Ponpon/Tonton.

That's the best part of the clusterfuck of an end of VA.

>design change
thats not how DP works, they're just aiming the end-game King Crimson design. Its like how Giorno has his flowing bird hair already for no reason or how Trish appeared as math ho instead of having her first outfit

New design belongs in Thomas The Tank Engine

When did everyone universally decided THAT image of King Crimson would be used for every discussion of him?

Attached: 1522378796612.jpg (640x640, 85K)

phoneposters tend to have a very limited set of images

Diavolo IS King Crimson. Stop reading the wiki, this happens through out the whole manga if you actually read it

analyne!

Attached: tumblr_pnijq5zGHk1wn5lnz_1280.jpg (1280x993, 274K)

Stray Cat wasn’t a design change, he literally grew as a plant.

Not angry enough.

Attached: 1d3.gif (600x628, 182K)

>Diavolo IS King Crimson.
Excuse me?

lmao

>Iggy's
barely

I hate how shadow Diavolo looks almost nothing like Diavolo itself. It just shows that Araki wasn't thinking that very well this part.

It's a shadow

Ignoring the what-ifs that come with Diavolo and his backstory, the Diavolo personality is King Crimson. Which is why when Requiem switches everyone's souls Diavolo IS King Crimson and possesses Trish.

Anime only designs, thanks.

Attached: Crimson Chin.png (119x125, 23K)

Most underrated part
Yeah some of the enemy of the week stands were retarded but most fights were fine

Then why it doesn't cast either Diavolo's long hair or Doppio's semi-long hair?

Then how do you explain Diavolo existing before he became a stand user

You're an idiot, Diavolo only looks the way he does at the end because he quick-changed out of his disguise
"shadow Diavolo" is much closer to how Diavolo looks day-to-day as a mafia boss

The dominate personality became the stand when it was awakened and gained a "soul"

Anasui a cute! Jolyne a cute!

I always assumed that Diavolo erased his adult-hood/that part of time, to stay under the radar, which made him this weirdo psychotic teenager again, and then he just turned the stand off and instantly finished puberty and became a man again, and he could just do that at will.

"Shadow Diavolo" has an obvious short hair, but Diavolo itself has extremely long hair.

I don't remember that part

shadow Diavolo is also a shadow, Diavolo can also degrade his muscles when transforming into Doppio and make himself shorter so I dunno what to tell you

IT JUST WORKS

Doppio was the original Diavolo, the more dominant King Crimson took over and took Doppio's original name.

Probably because you're too autistic for constructive thought
Explain why King Crimson has the Diavolo personality throughout the entire end if you disagree

Attached: 1548719218637.jpg (640x480, 29K)

He has short hair in the anime too but that's because he has his hair tied in a ponytail. I think you can see the ponytail in the anime but it's not in the manga but the hair on his head is still short because of it.

But both Doppio and Diavolo lack the short hair that the shadow casts.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJV5VPQE-q4
every day until you stop asking

King Crimson is Diavolo's stand

>its another "user cant take a hint" episode
the absolute worst

>Doppio was the original Diavolo
The original Diavolo was born in the 60s. Doppio is too young to be the original.

No, its Doppio's stand

>I think you can see the ponytail in the anime
What? When?

How does his stand work again?

>The original Diavolo was born in the 60s
t. anime only pretending to have read the manga because of meme knowledge
Doppio is the original personality

Is that a goat?

it filters retards

No it isn't

Attached: Trish Una.png (800x1200, 922K)

O MY FLAMING HAND
O MY HAMON ERUPTION
O MY BAD LEG
O MY PARKING BRAKE
O MY REQUIEM ARROW
O MY STAND DISC
O MY INFINITE SPIN

What will the final asspull in Jojolion be?

It shows the back of his head. I didn't look close enough to see if he actually has a ponytail. But the anime version has more detail than in the manga.

Yes it is. Doppio was the original personality, Diavolo is the evil personality. Doppio is the main soul and Diavolo/King Crimson are passengers that subjugate him
get unretarded

Attached: The Boss (True Form).png (398x408, 319K)

Doppio is the original personality
How many times do we have to go through this?

Attached: Diavolo.png (165x179, 13K)

hopefully something that upsets fags like you even more

How weird, why didn't Araki mention her flatulence problem?

You're not making any head-way in getting unretarded, huh?

>>the entire premise of part 5 is a guy who likes to RP as a twink runs the Italian Mafia, and he's defeated and overtaken by an actual twink

It just does.

This is unrelated, but a faggot has been spamming me with slowburn diavolo x doppio fanfics. gotta love the jojo community

archiveofourown.org/works/16289042/chapters/38095532

Based and dare I say it retardpilled

I mean, if you think you can prove the manga wrong feel free to post a source

big time retardpilled
I dont see whats so hard for the retards to grasp though, Doppio's name is literally double. He's the cover personality, the Diavolo personality doesn't want to be found out.

>trans

Prove the manga wrong? Why would I need to do that when the manga makes it super clear?
You'll overcome autism one day, retardanon

Attached: x3.png (996x1500, 254K)

That makes no fucking sense, only very rarely are people born stand users, most are awakened through some means or another. Anyone who doesn't specifically have a stand with a separate individual consciousness like Sex Pistols or Surface are more or less one and the same entity, and even then there are still some exceptions like Whitesnake who is sentient but also directly controlled by Pucci at points.
Diavolo is not dissimilar from Akira who basically used his stand RHCP as his identity to disguise who he really was from the enemy stand users, though you would think it'd be much easier for him since his range is ridiculous for a power type as opposed to KC's standard 2 meters.

It's not like anyone gave Bruno a bodysearch, is there a reason he had to hide his cell phone in his face ass opposed to his pocket?

If Akira was separated from his body he wouldn't turn into RHCP, retard

he's extra

That's Diavolo

Attached: a8fbdb1437006bf6ddf2842c93da4b38f8fd7550_834015_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 867K)

Its Doppio. The person being described is Doppio.
Diavolo wants to grow up to be a gang boss, not a sailor.
never change, retardanon

Diavolo didn't turn into King Crimson you idiot. He was represented by King Crimson visually because that's the only way Araki could draw him. Bruno was still walking around in Diavolo's body during that arc.

What the fuck are you even talking about? He doesn't separate or turn into anything, they're already one and the same, it doesn't matter how far away his stand is. They're the same guy.

Attached: 1418868814753.jpg (476x429, 73K)

>ass opposed to his pocket?
what fucking pocket?

>there are actually people who unironically think doppio is the original soul when doppio means double in italian

Attached: doppio.png (284x136, 67K)

Diavolo was the one who went on the date and took the picture. Did you not read the page I just showed you?
>The person being described is Doppio.
They literally tell you that it was Diavolo.

thats some of the dumbest shit I've ever read on this site concerning Jojo
If Akira was plucked from his body by Requiem, he wouldn't be able to possess random people AS RHCP like Diavolo does.
are you retards trolling? Go read the manga

>Doppio is born as Diavolo
>KC takes over and dominates Doppio
>insists he's the real Diavolo
>gives Doppio a new name befitting his new status

this is what anime adaptations do to discussion, they retard it
you can fixate on the name all you want, Doppio was the child born to his mother. Diavolo is an evil personality. Get unretarded.

>thinking there's an original soul
Diavolo split into 2, he didnt grow a new personality. KC is the stand of both Diavolo AND Doppio

Is Doppio a good guy or a bad guy? He doesn't seem to be as ruthless or evil as anyone on Passione but is willing to kill people and swear

>Diavolo's soul is removed from the body
>is King Crimson
not hard to get

How come Doppio can only use KC (or part of it) when Diavolo allows him to? Doppio himself doesn't have a stand, only Diavolo does.

Attached: stupid.png (110x110, 12K)

I already proved you wrong, though.

>KC didnt literally split in half so Diavolo is the main one

That's stupid, user

>when Diavolo allows him to?
you answered your own question

this

Funny, I dont feel wrong.
Take your headcanon and shitpost in another thread, retard.

>Giorno's soul is removed from the body
>is Gold Experience
HOLY SHIT

Attached: GE.png (790x1200, 1.81M)

Yeah, Im getting to that point with the youtube viewers ITT too
I expected the anime to drag in the dregs but this is supreme autism

stupid headcanon

>being purposefully stupid
and you dropped the ball, retard
No, thinking sociopathic Diavolo lived as a normal teenager is stupid.

So why is Doppio a right hand man of the boss and not a sailor as a cover?

>Funny, I dont feel wrong.
That's your problem.

Sounds like its just too deep for you, retardanon

Do you have art of Diavolo beginning to engage in phone sex with Doppio who's just laying in bed and eating pizza?

>thinking sociopathic Diavolo lived as a normal teenager is stupid.
who even said this?

Are you retarded?
Why would I feel wrong when some retardanon decides his headcanon is fact from the manga?
these threads are gonna be super bad when Requiem actually airs

He started getting less fat before then, it was clearly just Araki being Araki

>retardanon

the entire thread of retardanon who think Diavolo is the main personality

>Why would I feel wrong when some retardanon decides his headcanon is fact from the manga?
But I posted the manga. You were the one who disagreed with it.

big time retard
I didn't disagree, I just chose to ignore your autistic fixation on the name "Diavolo" because its super autistic
I just figure you're testing bait anonymously though

He is though, read this.

Attached: 2c7f7ab67d78e7b7896f78d41f65eae4f8898373_887476_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 917K)

What am I supposed to be getting out of this? "true nature"? What is your autism fixated on

youtube.com/watch?v=OqMDfVN_5uI

>I didn't disagree, I just chose to ignore your autistic fixation on the name "Diavolo" because its super autistic
Okay, let's forget about the names.

Tell me why the "Boss" personality remembers going on the date with Trish's mom if that was actually Doppio

Because Diavolo is aware even when not in control because he is dominate. Which is why he can talk to Doppio while not in control, while Doppio cannot due the reverse.

Yes, Diavolo is his true nature. Doppio is the fake second personality that he uses to go in public.

Top tier retard posting, Doppio was more than likely concealed in consciousness for an entire decade rather than used frequently.
Its a last means of defense for Diavolo, when he realizes he needs to go out and take care of things himself, but obviously can't because of his paranoia.

This is the only correct answer.

>Doppio was more than likely concealed in consciousness for an entire decade rather than used frequently.
Wrong. According to , he typically appears as Doppio.

>once he calms down, he has no memory of what happens

huh

Then why doesn't anyone in the gang know Doppio at all? Why would Diavolo just do business through Doppio?
That description is saying that DOPPIO normally appears as a young man.

>That description is saying that DOPPIO normally appears as a young man.
That would imply that there are situations where Doppio doesn't appear as a young man

Yeah, like in this page because the boss takes over like it says on this page

That's Diavolo

and this is Doppio
guess what though, its the samefag

>That would imply that there are situations where Doppio doesn't appear as a young man

I mean there isnt any reason he couldnt look like Diavolo is Diavolo can do the reverse

He can't, because the Doppio persona is subordinate to Diavolo

That's not Doppio.

Attached: 7a0d58ef91f44ee5ec30364b6083f2219e21752d_835970_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 865K)

It is, its describing Doppio.

can you post proof of this?

underratedpost

0/10 fag

He looks just like Doppio and is described as a cowardly and clumsy boy just like Doppio.
Plus, we know Doppio isn't completely innocent, since he works for the mafia, tried to kill Nero, and even snapped at Diavolo.

Attached: angry doppio.jpg (780x1200, 948K)

I get that they were going for endgame King Crimson, but they dropped the ball on the eyes so hard

It describes Diavolo. He's the one who went on the date and took the picture.

Attached: Diavolo Took The Picture.png (1177x752, 1.26M)

Diavolo and Doppio are the same goddamn person you idiots. Diavolo taking the photo is literally Doppio taking the photo

Did you know that Diavolo and Doppio are the same person, user? Really makes you think, if you're not too retarded to think.

New intro when?

If Doppio took the picture, why does Diavolo care if they find out about it? He already lets people look at Doppio's face in public every day.

he's currently being hunted
>He already lets people look at Doppio's face in public every day.
that's debatable

>He already lets people look at Doppio's face in public every day
>Doppio's face
this is getting really autistic and stupid

3 weeks

you do know they have the same damn face, right? The only difference is the spots and the lipstick

The fortune teller clearly noticed a change in face when he switched to Diavolo

Attached: 564b9312a17b41aafaf34670eb450d262a93805d_1014861_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.01M)

This discussion is so fucking retarded

>clearly noticed a change
uh huh. Still the same face. They literally share a body

Attached: 1537142889117.png (569x751, 674K)

its almost like people look different when they age or something
its almost like Doppio/Diavolo have an entire decade between them and Diavolo wasn't 30 in his teenage years

>He's lagging.
Shitty explanation made only by obese teens

video-game logic is a good sign you're dealing with someone actually autistic

Diavolo possessed Doppio, becoming the dominant personality, similar to how he used Trish's soul to control her body.
Of course, a person's stand is their soul, so I can see where the people who say King Crimson = Diavolo are coming from. Doppio does not have a stand.

Attached: q15.png (1002x1500, 230K)

it's symbolic

That's Epitaph.

couldn't Doppio see Aerosmith and other stands though? I know he could see Metallica

The only thing autistic is getting this mad over a video game analogy while you're talking about a manga

its retarded as fuck and wrong though, video-game analogies usually are forced as shit

That just backs up my original point, that this guy in the picture is Diavolo in his teenage years.

Attached: Diavolo.png (250x434, 29K)

>trying to reread part 7
>manga loader keeps fucking up and won't load pages
>have to click on broken links 10+ times for them to load properly
>half of the manga isn't loaded
>give up
Anyone else experience this problem? It happens randomly, but it's been ongoing for months now without working. Anyone got a solution?

its not the chin that's the issue, its the fact that they changed the eyes and mouth

Attached: king_crab.png (1071x592, 710K)

Seething

If a website gives me that much trouble, I just go somewhere else.

Which is Doppio, the teenage boy
get unretarded

What is he so pissed about anyways.

this is why you download the pdfs

Retarded shit is pretty aggravating, user

It's pic related. I know the servers are slow as shit but it's the only site I know with good scans.

Attached: 1447724360809.png (395x322, 43K)

>Diavolo in his teenage years
So Doppio

Can we just skip to part 6 so we can talk about an actual good villain instead of a twink and a middle aged man sharing the same body?

Attached: PucciSwallows.png (650x368, 450K)

Diavolo gave Doppio Epitaph like when he gave it to Bruno.

He looks fine. You guys are just choosing unflattering pictures.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-26-16h57m38s128.jpg (1600x900, 237K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-26-16h57m55s319.jpg (1600x900, 242K)

I have a question though.
just like the "i have a dream" the dance scene and the "it just works" what would be the things posted to death if stone ocean were to happen

So? He's not seeing stands with Epitaph. Doppio is a stand user, Its one body.

Post the one where he is whispering in his ear.

That's a high quality chin. Are the 1080p versions not upscales this time around?

>like when he gave it to Bruno.
what?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-26-16h58m16s323.jpg (1600x900, 218K)

EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES

The original personality was a teenager in 1986.
If Doppio was a teenager in 1986, he would be in his thirties in 2001.

Between Doppio and Diavolo, which one is in his thirties?

Diavolo sharing Epitaph with Bruno is just a fan theory. It didn't actually happen.

Part adaptions create new memes, but anime only's also kill every already existing meme in the process by spamming them to death

I WAKE UP FEELING SO LONELY

>Between Doppio and Diavolo, which one is in his thirties?

both of them. Doppio just looks like a teenager. It doesnt mean he actually is. They are literally literally literally the same person

happened this episode

What is his stand then?

How do you explain Bruno seeing himself in the future?

which one would die though.
also
how hard is the waifuposting going to get

Do you believe in gravity

>If Doppio was a teenager in 1986, he would be in his thirties in 2001.
Not if he's a teenage consciousness being suffocated for a decade, but fags seem to think Diavolo just hangs around town as Doppio.

The endpoints of the erased time getting mashed together created an afterimage where Buccellati's consciousness seemed to fade from the past body to the future body
Or at least that's how the anime seemed to portray it

No, Diavolo says on page what's going on
He's being a retarded villain and giving away his secret but letting Bruno see what he sees, but that is definitely what's happening

Epitaph doesnt even work like that. Bruno would have to 'use' Epitaph to see a prediction. He wouldnt know to use it unless he knew he had it and COULD use it

Its King Crimson, you retard.

"What is going on with these snails"
"Raining frogs"
"Gay priest is here"
"Jolyne masturbates"
I don't know what else.

Look at this dood

Attached: 1523556960375.jpg (780x1200, 902K)

>No, Diavolo says on page what's going on
I'd like to see that page

this looks so much better

The anime also added a line which says "I decided to show you.. as a parting gift"

If it was his stand, why didn't he use it against Risotto?

and people think Diavolo just lets Doppio go out on his own everyday. Let alone often

>spoiler
I am expecting people here to waifu Anasui the most.

Were stand stats a mistake? They make absolutely no sense and Araki just uses them as a general guide for how powerful the stand is relative to the final boss. If they were portrayed accurately according to how the stands are used in the manga, then I'd have no issue... But they aren't.

How come Wee Crimson always so angry, like even when KC not making angry face little crim still furious.

>admits to not having read the manga
nice

Yeah, they were.

Sounds like you couldn't find it.

you would be too if your existence culminated in being someone else's pimple

He did, and then Diavolo took over because King Crimson is out which means Diavolo is in control because King Crimson = Diavolo

>they
You mean Araki.

Attached: kc.png (314x489, 246K)

Sorry, I'm not a youtuber, I dont spoon-feed retards as a hobby

>tfw too lazy to photoshop out a gay watermark on a decent image

Attached: 53061933.png (600x600, 247K)

KC is Diavolo's stand
Epitaph is Doppio's stand
Notice how these two stands share a body

I don't know about that, since Diavolo uses Epitaph even after he gets separated from Doppio

Youtubers are the ones who spread these stupid fan theories in the first place.

it's not like Epitaph can be ripped off like a bandaid. It's stuck to the body

Far worse than their mere existence are people who try to use them in arguments as some kind of proof of which stands are "better" than others
As if the concept of power scaling even exists in Jojo

>fan theories
you mean logical conclusions you're meant to draw from very loose facts presented.
Unless you're retarded

>As if the concept of power scaling even exists in Jojo
What would you rather have, The World or The Sun

The Sun. Fuck winter.

GER ripped it off though

Everybody thinks their own theories are logical. I only care about what's in the source material.

King Crimson is a single soul though. The two souls are not the same, they only share the same body.

You're just autistic, user

Exactly, and the "Diavolo" soul is King Crimson while Doppio is left to rot inside Bruno

I thought he swapped his body with a /fit/ version of himself?

I accept your concession.

Couldn’t DP have named it Crimson King instead of Emperor? King Crimson is copyrighted, but what Crimson King?

sure, autistic user, here you go
sorry that you're too retarded to understand comics written for 13 year-old asian boys

Attached: sdjkcnakacjsd.jpg (270x186, 10K)

The post I was replying to said Doppio's stand was King Crimson.

I like Crimson Chin

It is

He thinks that Diavolo IS King Crimson. Like Diavolo is actually Doppio's stand.

It was this, don't believe the retardation. His entire ability was about swapping with alternate universe versions of himself, it's why his appearance had subtle changes throughout the manga.

KC could probably skip over the stopped time, so I'd say him

Diavolo is an alternate personality that took form as a stand when Diavolo pierced himself with an arrow

Speaking of King Crimson, why hasn't his official art been released yet?

Sounds dumb. I like Araki's version of the story better.

I dunno, I think you actually prefer your autistic take on what happened over the facts

It seems like the more evil the villan, the more of an independant personality their stand has

Next week would be a sensible split
20 episodes of Fighting Gold
19 episodes of Traitor's Requiem

7 page muda when

I'm calling it now. It's not gonna be longer than the Steely Dan beatdown.

Based mangareader.net

Doppio is good, but not that good

What would Spice Girl and Sticky Fingers' child's Stand nĹŤryoku be?

Attached: 1551150037773.jpg (480x640, 60K)

Why did you make this post?

he wanted to look like a retard ironically

It doesn't look as angry which ruins some of the charm.

>nĹŤryoku
Is that what you wrap around sushi?

It would be 6 tiny spice girls because Bruno got cucked by Mista.

What is your Jojo wallpaper?

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-130638.png (720x1520, 1.39M)

I don't use wallpapers

god I wish that was me

I'll drop my balls on your eyes nigga

O MY BEETLE EX MACHINA!

Imagine if the last arc of jojolion was another beetle battle

say that to my faces fucker not online and try to understand what happens

Attached: kc.jpg (688x720, 66K)

Attached: 1437299780289.jpg (1207x873, 1.55M)

In the next part stands are being replaced by beetles, mark my words.

Very cool.

ALRIGHT YOU WANNA KNOW FINE I ADMIT IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS, HE ERASES TIME BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, IF YOU ERASE TIME THEN SHOULDN'T HE NOT BE THERE?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN- WHAT DOES HE MEAN HE ERASES TIME?! HE ERASES TIME BUT STUFF STILL HAPPENS IN IT, HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN IT WHEN HE ERASES IT?! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! FINE YOU CAN FREEZE TIME AND YOU CAN TURN BACK TIME, BUT YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE- YOU ERASE TIME NOTHING HAPPENS IN IT. I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW SOMEONE TELL ME! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS I NEED TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS PLEASE!!! PLEASE JUST TELL ME!!! I NEED TO KNOW! SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT! ITS CONFUSING I DON'T KNOW, HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK?!?! HOW DOES IT WORK?! HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK PLEASE!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS!!!!!

Honestly this fat one looks less scary and a little chubby retarded face. Slim one looks more dangerous.

gay priest probably

No. Now fuck off.

>king Chinsom

youtube.com/watch?v=UFCBqf6PkUU

As much as Diavolo for being a dick for killing Bucciarati, can you blame him? He literally planned to usurp him with the newcomer

Lots of things. But white snake using a gun has the highest meme potential.

>time is still stopped after kc finishes his bs
The world

He's lagging but also the server host.

Unfortunately, Araki's gone on record saying his design just evolved with his role. He joked in the interview that maybe he'd been working out or something along those lines, but that's the best official answer you're gonna get.

That scene where Pucci inserts a disc in a guy and starts singing hallelujah has a lot of meme potential

Bruno fucked up the moment he decided to fight bossu.

I wish Araki would go on record more often to kill the rest of the meme theories

yes i would have been okay with the face changing over time like it does in the manga, they should have kept the original design

Yeah, people need to realize that Araki's setting out to write an engaging suspense story, not some loophole-free world-building shit. In JoJo, suspense and unique characterization are god. He talks about this a lot in Manga in Theory and Practice.

Yeah, they sacrificed his feel for digestibility, which sucks, although it's understandable.

why does king crimson look like mista

Mista is the original personality

>Araki's Editor isn't around
>We immediately got flying Jotaro

Anime made it shit. They was just jumping super hard.

Even in the manga you see them do some weird turns or loops mid-air

They kicking air super-duper fast.

Not yet, no

So whatever happened to the "if you hurt the thing gold experience creates you hurt yourself" thing?

Attached: 1903725846766.jpg (562x519, 32K)

On that note, what happened to star finger

Nothing?

Jotaro had "other uses" for it

Reminder that Star Finger:
>Used only twice in back to back fights, as the LITERAL only move used in those fights to win
>which is why Dark Blue Moon & Strength are the worst fights in Jojo
>DP anime originaled in a Star Finger and Silver Chariot's armor removal in the Anubis fight to pad out episode time due to SC's shit pacing being actual filler with no effect on the fight
>Also Araki had dropped SC's armor removal by then too

>Dark Blue Moon & Strength
>worst fights in Jojo
Yikes

How absolutely fucking retarded must you be to atually try and make SENSE out of Jojo?
Do you even realize what series it is you're discussing? Jesus christ people.

>Manga
soul
>Anime
soulless

Nothing?

Wrong.

Attached: grass.jpg (1560x1200, 1.19M)

correct

You are both an idiot and an asshole.

Brainlet.

Diavolo was even willing to let him turn back at first. Fuck Bruno for hurting his feelings.

Well crafted argument, user.

>Left
Angry
>Right
Confuse

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS DIAVOLO IS THE ORIG8NAL REEEEEEEE
HE WAS THE ONE WHI SEWED HIS MOTHER'S MOUTH SHUT AND BURIED HER UNDER THE FLOOR TILES
HE WAS THE ONE TO BURN HIS VILLAGE DOWN
DOPPIO IS HIS WAY OF HIDING
REEEEEEEEEEE

It's no use, user. They are set in their ways and no amount of evidence can change their mind.

kill yourself retard

>That one user STILL trying to convince people Diavolo is King Crimson

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Diavolo died and went into Doppio's body.

CUTE!

Attached: SPandSF.jpg (700x532, 148K)

Attached: 73185181_p0.jpg (2480x3242, 897K)

why is fugo censored?

So he uses his original personality to hide.

The same thing that happened to Kakyoin being able to get inside of then control peoples bodies with Hierophant and the ability to damage people through his art.

>I must erase all traces of my past!
>But I'm actually a fake personality who has no past
Wow this makes so much sense

>the ability to damage people through his art.
That was never a thing.

Kakyoin slashes through Jotaro's leg by putting a by marking of it on his drawing of Jotaro.

it was emerald splash you retard

Not true. He simply marks the drawing at the same time that he attacks Jotaro with his stand.

>diavolo
>original

Attached: oh no no.png (780x438, 463K)

I'll take your word for it then because it's been a long ass time since I've seen or read part 3.

Literally the next page says that is Diavolo

God I hope Diavolo gets a 7 minute backstory to finally put this shit to rest

If they already deny the manga, I don't know what DP could add to convince them.

I just want more Diavolo backstory. Show him interacting with his daddy and stuff.

If they expanded La Jobra but not the boss I'm gonna be pretty upset.

I'll bet my left nut that some nigger with a foot fetish jerked off to Highway Star.
It's literally an armada of feet chasing you and trying to sink their toes into you to suck your bodily fluids.

If it was a girl's stand, I 100% would fap to it.

>HAHAHA ARAKI FORGOT XDD
>It's been a long ass time since I've seen or read part 3

Jojo threads in a nutshell

My other point still stands, though. Araki did forget about Hierophant's ability to posses people.

this kind of misses the whole point of a character who spent their whole life destroying their past
why do you fags want this meaningless crap shoe-horned in?

Why won't the people from alternate universes rebel against Valentine? Does D4C just automatically pick specific alternate versions of characters who would be willing to collaborate with Valentine and not freak out over the fact that they just got pulled from their original universes or do the counterparts just don't give a shit?

Attached: D4c_sbr69.png (785x998, 2.19M)

Used against Polpo and Baby Face, not in the anime though because DP is too retarded for the series they're adaptating

He possesed Death 13, speadreader-kun

He used it against Death 13 didn't he

read the manga

we get it already, you're too stupid for part 5

He does, and its just an extension of his ability to unravel. He just worms the strands inside someone's body to the point where he can puppet them
technically his barrier at the end of part 3 is the same shit as his "possession" ability

B-but Araki is a retard, not me

Its got the same energy but to be honest, the manga design would have looked weird animated so the new design is much more animation friendly

probably The World, because KC can't erase stopped time.

"Araki forgot" used to be an endearing meme that was made to poke fun at the few times he did forget, and was basically opposed by "Read the manga" but then the anime happened and half the old fanbase jump shipped because of how cancer things got so now every old meme is being taken seriously and its real autistic

How can you stop what's erased though?

The thing about HG's possession is that he has to actually enter the body for it to work. There aren't many opportunities to do that against the enemy, who can see your stand and attack you. And once the flesh bud is gone he stops being evil so he won't use it on civilians like he did with the nurse.

It's kind of similar to Angelo where he needs to get his stand inside of someone first.

>because KC can't erase stopped time.
Source?

DIO's max limit was 10 seconds, right? Same as Diavolo. Plus Epitaph is a huge factor

there wasn't 3 pages of narration illustrating that idea to me though

Why not?
I assume that KC erases "real time" meaning that he can predict DIO teleporting around, "stopped time" is a single point in a timeline, 10 seconds of which Diavolo can control.
If Diavolo can kill DIO in one hit, he can certainly beat him by predicting a teleportation and crushing his brain while he's confused.

DIO capped at 9, but could go on forever so I imagine its his 5 second cap, Diavolo's is 10
Diavolo would lose simply because DIO would regenerate from his attacks regardless of what bullshit he's predicting/setting up in erased time

When was it used in Baby Face?

Why did they change how King Crimson works in the anime?

When Baby Face tries to crush GE's false-hand and it turns back into the motorcycle and explodes

It just works.

It exploded because the wires were mixed in with petrol. Also damage reflection doesn't work when you turn the object back to inanimate

The World stops time. It doesn't freeze the universe while time continues to pass. Even if DIO could stop time for what feels like 100 years, Diavolo can still skip over it because no time actually passed.

>Used against Polpo and Baby Face
I wanna see some proof of this

>It exploded because the wires were mixed in with petrol
this is an anime tweak because fags are too stupid for part 5
>Also damage reflection doesn't work when you turn the object back to inanimate
just sounds like you don't understand the ability, GE's false hand was the living thing incurring damage and reacted against Baby Face

Well if we assume that KC and The World are more or less on par with power, then you can basically put Diavolo in place of Jotaro in the final fight with Epitaph added in. Also
>constantly skips time until dawn

Read the manga

>constantly skips time until dawn
Diavolo can't do that consecutively

>this is an anime tweak because fags are too stupid for part 5
I've read the manga at least 2 times and I'm looking at the page in question right now
>just sounds like you don't understand the ability, GE's false hand was the living thing incurring damage and reacted against Baby Face
No. Baby Face absorbed GEs hand and then Giorno reverted it back to normal, making it a jumbled mess since it's now merged with its body

I don’t want as Yea Forums so I’ll ask here. How am I supposed to get into king crimson of non of their shit is online besides their live stuff. I want to buy some albums but none of it is official

Literally google. There are other sites with music besides youtube and spotify

Okay, I just read it. It didn't happen.

Are you gonna tell me Baby Face hides in the gas leak as well? because that isn't in the manga too
>No. Baby Face absorbed GEs hand
???
That's not how Baby Face works

Well, I did too, and yeah it did
maybe get your eyes checked, or your head

Why can't you just show me

Why can't you just read it yourself instead of pretending to while begging for meme knowledge?

>That's not how Baby Face works
Did you miss the part where Baby Face unknowingly absorbed a fucking piranha?

Attached: vugg.png (850x1200, 2.04M)

What a horrible thread

Attached: D892686F-9225-4A4F-9E84-054877294E47.gif (540x300, 2.94M)

Because I already know that you're bullshitting me

Did you miss the part where that happened because Baby Face cut GE's hand off?
Baby Face doesn't absorb things, that's retarded. The piranha is burrowing into him with the force used to slice off GE's hand.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-15-07-25-585_com.mi.android.globallauncher.png (1080x2160, 933K)

I don't know what to tell you then, user
dont come into threads about manga you haven't read

>I don't know what to tell you then, user
You can man up and admit that you were wrong

Why? I'm not, and its really not my problem that you're too stupid for a comic book

KC easily. From Epitaph's perspective he sees DIO teleporting and instantly killing him, which he can just skip. He can erase everything DIO does in stopped time because they take place within 0 seconds of the timeline.

Did you miss the part where it's literally stated that GEs hand went through Baby Face's arm? Without Baby Face knowing or feeling anything?
>The piranha is burrowing into him with the force used to slice off GE's hand.
No. First of all, it'd feel it. Second it'd simply reflect the damage, not straight up attack it

Attached: x15.jpg (780x1200, 859K)

>I'm not
Prove it

Diavolo would be fucked without epitaph

>DIO is confused after the skip
>tries to time skip
>can't because he just used it
>gets donutted
it's funny since people believe DIO could win at all

How did Diavolo not have dozens of bitches on his dick when he looks like that?

lol wat

Attached: skelly_discs.gif (400x400, 303K)

But it did explode for the same reason as in the anime. pic related.

Attached: babyface.png (583x899, 1010K)

Oh hey, I was gonna post that because it disproves your
>Baby Face absorbs things
retardation
>Second it'd simply reflect the damage
so you're just too autistic for how the ability works. You know the shovel gimmick was because the suitcase was a frog and Araki wanted to make sure you got the part 1 reference right?

Attached: E15.png (1006x1500, 370K)

time skipping is worthless against the world, since Epitaph can't perceive stopped time, so Diavolo gets fucked instantly without realizing he's even in danger.

Read the manga

Yeah, that tends to happen when something is crushed
it leaks and breaks and explodes

Attached: U15.png (1023x1500, 281K)

Don't tell me this is the same guy who thinks Doppio was the original personality.

He's asexual

based

dont tell me this is the same guy who talks out loud to the thread like an autistic person

Shipping Bruno/Trish is like shipping Jolyne and Weather

Bruno isnt THAT much older than Trish though

>You know the shovel gimmick was because the suitcase was a frog and Araki wanted to make sure you got the part 1 reference right?
It was used the exact same way the few times it was actually used. You're just making up your own power right now. But how about we go back to the original argument?

>this is an anime tweak because fags are too stupid for part 5
Look! A page that straight up tells you why Baby Face blew up!

Attached: x18.jpg (780x1200, 781K)

So how would that work? What if they activated their stands at the same time?

Attached: 815F11B3-A85F-49A7-B153-CB143A8AE902.gif (500x259, 1.78M)

Jolyne x Weather is better than Jolyne x Anasui

Hot

Attached: 549FCF02-E2AF-4BDE-B83B-FE49E0325C69.jpg (1024x1280, 279K)

>"What a clumsy little shut, haha!"
>Cut to Diavolo torturing his mother: "Those retards must never know"
The bitch was under the tiles for quite a while, he was pretending.
His entire schtick is being anomalous, a two year-long pregnancy ffs.

That was heavily implied tho so it's not that retarded

>It was used the exact same way the few times it was actually used
you mean once? Every other time its worked as it did with Bruno and the fly
>You're just making up your own power right now. But how about we go back to the original argument?
autistic sperg moment
>Look! A page that straight up tells you why Baby Face blew up!
Baby Face didn't air that recently, retard. Or did you really not spot the differences?

I figured his personality split between that time.

Its almost like he's a crazy person with a split personality or something
retard really are too dense for part 5

same outcome, I don't think it's even beneficial for Diavolo to activate KC without using epitaph first, since he wouldn't know what the opponent would do and could have been killed in that time period. If you mean simply what happens if time is stopped AND erased simultaneously I assume it's just a time stop only, since KC can't erase what isn't happening so to speak.

Doppio isn't pretending

just let him enjoy his headcanon while he's around for the anime airing, they'll fuck off eventually

Remind me when's the next OST coming out?
I damn right need those Squadra themes.

Mostly Formaggio's.

>you mean once? Every other time its worked as it did with Bruno and the fly
Yes, it reflected damage and was attracted to the owner of the item. It never straight up attacked anyone
>autistic sperg moment
Self-validation because I made you realize you don't understand a comicbook

>Baby Face didn't air that recently, retard. Or did you really not spot the differences?
There is none in that aspect? The fight was quite different but the was Baby Face got defeated is literally the same

doppio is so good at acting that he ran in front of a truck to fool complete strangers

>2 year pregnancy
How does that even work

Drugs

>How does that even work
Come on, user. Do you really have to ask?

>Yes, it reflected damage and was attracted to the owner of the item. It never straight up attacked anyone
Its almost like Araki keeps it fresh, but you'd be too dumb to notice that since you think Baby Face has absorption abilities
>Self-validation because I made you realize you don't understand a comicbook
now thats real irony
>There is none in that aspect? The fight was quite different but the was Baby Face got defeated is literally the same
Yeah, it crushed the fake GE hand and that grounded it, went inside its arm, and then exploded

I didn't talk about the age gap, I meant that both are like father figures/older brothers for the group.
Nah, the best ship is Jolyne x _____me [/spoiler[

Attached: 1ddd31e22549a5615fcb23b953af0b6c.jpg (990x712, 116K)

I guess? Jolyne hugged Weather when Whitesnake showed up in disguise though. She clearly had a thing for him, but thats because of the daddy issues

You know what? That makes more sense, desu.

Attached: C77D8593-F8E9-4000-8700-1128F8920653.png (986x553, 1.56M)

Looks silly, like my guppies

That fucking nonexistent chin.

>Its almost like Araki keeps it fresh
It's almost like Araki would explain it if that were the case as he did with every new use of Giorno's ability
>since you think Baby Face has absorption abilities
B-but you said Araki keeps it fresh?!

>Yeah, it crushed the fake GE hand and that grounded it, went inside its arm, and then exploded
So more or less the same thing that was implied in the manga? Cool

Also just remembered that Baby Face literally absorbed its own mother. Now go ahead and tell me how Giorno CLEARLY predicted what Melone was up to and created a woman on the train and Baby Face ate her thanks to damage reflection

mouth got more detailed and the eyes got less detailed.

I don't think so, a hug or a hand holding doesn't mean that they have a crush or something.
You have to think that Jolyne and Trish didn't have a dad present in their lives, so they looked for a father figure in someone.

Attached: eqijvDg.jpg (737x741, 154K)

>It's almost like Araki would explain it if that were the case as he did with every new use of Giorno's ability
except its not new
>B-but you said Araki keeps it fresh?!
another autistic sperg moment
>So more or less the same thing that was implied in the manga? Cool
the manga doesn't have Giorno somehow destroy the motorcycle with lesser stand strength than almost every other main protagonist chapters/an episode prior to when it should happen
>Also just remembered that Baby Face literally absorbed its own mother
you mean when the stand ate her? I dont see what that has to do with Giorno's creations retaliating against attackers, user
>Now go ahead and tell me how Giorno CLEARLY predicted what Melone was up to and created a woman on the train and Baby Face ate her thanks to damage reflection
ANOTHER autistic sperg moment

Just stop dude, you are embarrassing yourself. The damage reflection was dropped, end of story.

Feels like for most of part 5 stands, there's at least one autistic sperg here that misunderstands how they work

But thematically, if they already ignored the cour change, they'll have Traitor´s Requiem in episode 22 instead of next episode. Remember, we still haven't had Fighting Gold FX.

Attached: pocoloco.png (268x372, 222K)

Weather report is a tall as fuck murderer who is the same age as Jotaro though

>anal

>Pucci using his stand as a cd player
>molester DIO+do you believe in gravity
>SNAILS
>whitesnake with a gun
>bohemian rhapsody related EPIC MEMEEEES
>Pucci/sonic edits
> Jotaro's death
>The password to awake the green baby
Also I bet you that people are going to post a certain Thoth prediction from part 3 a lot.

source
>user's retarded brain
so no, I won't stop "embarrassing myself" in fear of what a bunch of retards who can't read manga think

Part 6 is glorious. Also a literal meme gold mine.

Attached: gaypriestsdabofdoom.jpg (700x823, 118K)

Can you at least do me a favor and put a tripcode on so I can filter your posts?

This moment.

Attached: jotarofucksup.jpg (638x1024, 603K)

It is underrated, it has some of the most memorable characters in the series and imho the best villain too.
Yes of course

these memes suck

nah, but I'd love it for you fags to take that advice

>except its not new
You sure? Any other cases of this happening? Giorno can control some of the things he creates to some extent, but that's no damage reflection

>another autistic sperg moment
Another non-argument to validate yourself
>the manga doesn't have Giorno somehow destroy the motorcycle with lesser stand strength than almost every other main protagonist chapters/an episode prior to when it should happen
Almost as if DP is making every fight more consistent or something

>you mean when the stand ate her? I dont see what that has to do with Giorno's creations retaliating against attackers, user
Yes, it turned her into cubes and absorbed her. How can you argue absorption is not a part of its ability

>ANOTHER autistic sperg moment
Literally your own argument and I could use the exact same argument as you did to justify it

Might be because some of them aren't even memes.

That was the point
This. I would like the part 6 adaptation to receive the same love as part 5, but that probably doesn't happen.

Someone post HD of diavolo’s thicc booty

Attached: 4CE5D06E-A7F2-496D-B3A7-F7B4E113369D.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

>You sure? Any other cases of this happening? Giorno can control some of the things he creates to some extent, but that's no damage reflection
Banana gun
>Another non-argument to validate yourself
more real irony
>Almost as if DP is making every fight more consistent or something
More like DP fails to understand the content they're adapting
a budget studio creates budget jobs though
>Yes, it turned her into cubes and absorbed her. How can you argue absorption is not a part of its ability
because it isn't. Stands can eat with their mouths, he turned her into something easier to consume.
>Literally your own argument and I could use the exact same argument as you did to justify it
why do you keep implying this is an argument when you're clearly throwing a temper tantrum over your meme facts and headcanon about Baby Face's ability being shit on?
and stop spacing your posts like you're 12 on an anime forum

>Banana gun
>damage reflection
It just gets worse and worse

>Star Platinum
What?
>Where's the priest?
He's right there. See? I stopped time with The World.
>You were supposed to take him out with your Star Finger.
Dude, I'm gonna.
>Oh, really?
Yes!
>So, go use Star Finger.
Okay, I will.
*saves Jolyne instead*
I see the problem.
>OH, DO YA?

>pOlPo PuLLeD TeH TrIGGeR bY AcCIdENt
yeah, it really does

nice headcanon

Right, I forgot Polpo actually shot a fucking bullet out of his mouth into the banana that was reflected back at him.

its almost like changing the shape of your stand like that takes focus and both instances Jotaro used it had him restrained and unable to do little else

Retards can call it whatever they want, Polpo bit the banana and it shot him

Diavolo's second personality should've been a girl

>and stop spacing your posts like you're 12 on an anime forum
Said the man who doesn't even bother to capitalise his sentences.

it's almost like ARAKI FORGOT

Doppio being the original personality makes perfect sense when you consider that Doppio is basically the worst choice imaginable for a person that could be used to hide from others. He makes ringing noises, assaults people for imaginary reasons (the cab driver and the photo) or to use their objects as phones (the girl with the ice cream), and in general seems to draw attention to himself wherever he goes. He's loyal to Diavolo but is also capable of forgetting his orders or disregarding them entirely such as when he encountered Risotto Nero. The ideal secondary personality for Diavolo would be someone like Kira that would be as equally obsessed with anonymity as he is.

At the same time, Diavolo comes off as the type of person that Doppio would create if given the chance. Diavolo is strong, focused, in control, and absolutely determined to eliminate family members and the past so that the type of situation that happened when he met his mother never happens again.

that has never been stated

That gets a crush on Bruno

>reflected
>reflection
>reflect
if you autistic retards are so focused on what Giorno said, how come the damage reverted back to the heroin addict Bruno was inside didn't
>result in death
ignoring the fact that he said that and the shovel didn't even kill Luka

you can't make retarded looking posts filled with spaces like that and be a grammar nazi at the same time, user
you'll look even more retarded than you already are

thats not even how damage reflection works. If he bit the banana he would get bitten aswell just like luca had a shovel mark on the back of his head.

nah, that's just what seasonal memers think
Yes it has, during the Lovers arc when Kak and Pol shrink their stands

I am not the man you are arguing with you moron, I just like calling out bullshit when I see it and you are full of it. Stop typing like an edgy retarded teenager.
Also, your opinions are crap.

Attached: 1548476876430.png (2000x1413, 2.04M)

>when Kak and Pol shrink their stands
Star Platinum doesn't shrink

see
>so you're just too autistic for how the ability works. You know the shovel gimmick was because the suitcase was a frog and Araki wanted to make sure you got the part 1 reference right?

Based. Doppio is a slut who needs to be protected by a strong Italian man.

Attached: 1545845781205.jpg (1496x2048, 555K)

>Also, your facts are crap.
ftfy and yeah, retards bandwagoning Jojo usually hate the facts about it

Based

No, but it can extend its fingers if it focuses all its energy in them

Capitalise your sentences.
Your opinions are shit.

>ywn have a big strong bf

Attached: c.png (780x1200, 1.47M)

How come echoes hitting the tree made koichi heavier then? This sounds like more headcanon to me.

>your facts are shit.
ftfy
and no, retard

Read the manga, retard

Attached: a24234879299db86f2e2a2073c691d0c3d667d4d_1037538_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.05M)

easy, that didn't happen and you're making shit up

He literally says "WRONG!!!" right here

>Banana gun
You're shitting me, right? You can't explain every silly/inconsistent moment in part 5 with "lol Giorno found a new use of damage reflection"

>more real irony
You're the one making non-arguments to get past difficult question. I mostly ignore your spergs

>because it isn't. Stands can eat with their mouths, he turned her into something easier to consume.
And it disappeared in literal seconds? Baby Face can turn matter into something different while being able to turn itself into something different. What would stop it from turning living being into his bodyparts?

>and stop spacing your posts like you're 12 on an anime forum
No :^)

Alright my last argument because I'm tired of your autism

>More like DP fails to understand the content they're adapting
>a budget studio creates budget jobs though
Have you considered that maybe you misinterpreted the fight and not literally every other person on the planet? You're not a group of animators and directors working directly with Araki. You're the only one that has interpreted the fight this way, nobody else even thought of something this retarded. Or perhaps you're Jimmy Neutron and nobody besides you can understand Araki's flawless and subtle writing? Or maybe you're just a narcissistic faggot? Are you the same user that argued about Sticky Fingers creating pocket dimensions and pretended to know Japanese?

>why do you keep implying this is an argument when you're clearly throwing a temper tantrum over your meme facts and headcanon about Baby Face's ability being shit on?
Literally you throughout this whole conversation. I guess you can consider this post a tantrum if you don't wanna hurt your fragile ego

"Wrong" that's not what he was thinking. Not that he was wrong about how the power works.

>Well, one could say that you were hit by the blow that you dealt yourself, so...
sounds like the Baby Face fight. I dunno why you fags are so in denial of this, most retards complain Giorno never made use of the ability in a reactionary/defensive way during fights.
except he did

>that didn't happen
but it did

Attached: koichi.png (585x899, 1.17M)

>sounds like the Baby Face fight.
No it doesn't. Baby Face was never hit by its own blow. Feel free to post the page to prove me wrong, but you won't, cause you can't, cause it never happened.

But he wasn't exhausted from using it.

I feel like this guy has some kind of fetish for being proven wrong, it's the only explanation for how he could spend the whole thread doing this.

You are confusing the meaning of the word "opinion" with the word "fact", but it is to be expected, as you are an underage retard. Which is only proven by your stubborn refusal to act like a human being.

>You're shitting me, right? You can't explain every silly/inconsistent moment in part 5 with "lol Giorno found a new use of damage reflection"
sounds like you're just retarded, user
>You're the one making non-arguments to get past difficult question. I mostly ignore your spergs
r e a l irony all the time ITT
>And it disappeared in literal seconds? Baby Face can turn matter into something different while being able to turn itself into something different. What would stop it from turning living being into his bodyparts?
because he eats her, and doesn't absorb things like you are forcing the idea of
>No :^)
then don't expect me to not treat you like a retard
>Alright my last argument because I'm tired of your autism
incoming sperg out
>Have you considered that maybe you misinterpreted the fight and not literally every other person on the planet? You're not a group of animators and directors working directly with Araki. You're the only one that has interpreted the fight this way, nobody else even thought of something this retarded. Or perhaps you're Jimmy Neutron and nobody besides you can understand Araki's flawless and subtle writing? Or maybe you're just a narcissistic faggot? Are you the same user that argued about Sticky Fingers creating pocket dimensions and pretended to know Japanese?
top tier sperg out
>Literally you throughout this whole conversation. I guess you can consider this post a tantrum if you don't wanna hurt your fragile ego
it definitely is a literal tantrum

whoops "araki" forgot

Stop acting like a retard.

Man I just finished part 3, and watched first of part 4. I'm really considering reading instead. The colorscheme in part 4 is a bit too much. Also wtf is up with Jotaros design changing that drastically?

>No it doesn't. Baby Face was never hit by its own blow.
except he was, twice
man the retards are sperging all at once

Stop acting like a retarded teenager.

Well he's not in school anymore so he can't wear a school uniform

Only if every other user does it first

Literally no argument, only insults. I'm glad we finished the discussion. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, user

>except he was, twice
Prove it. Oh wait you can't because it never happened.

see

Attached: Uh oh.png (791x536, 654K)

>discussion
you mean retards sperging over what happens in the manga?
not much of a discussion
read the manga

I know, but the whole artstyle really changed

>read the manga
You say this every time you get proven wrong. It's getting old.

>anime subs
uh oh indeed

Attached: U17.png (1022x1500, 312K)

>proven wrong
where? all I see is a thread of retards favoring their own conjecture and word fixations over whats happening in the manga itself

>over whats happening in the manga itself
Funny how your version of the manga seems to be different from the one everyone else read.

>everyone else
>handful of IPs belonging to actual retards
>everyone else
really makes you think, if you actually could

Feel free to prove me wrong at any time, if you can. Well, if you could, you would have done so a long time ago, so it's obvious that you can't.

I'll give it to you if you can find a single person on the internet agreeing with you. Go ahead, I'll wait

read the manga
or maybe take a reading class first, since you have some issues

See, you're just repeating yourself now. If you want to have the same conversation with me all over again, just scroll up and re-read my posts.

I can't tell if this is serious business autism or not, user
I really hope not

You love your ironic statements, don't you retard?
I think you love being ironically stupid more than anything else

If you're right it should be easy, right? Go ahead then

Tell me what you think the word "ironic" means.

should I just tell them to post in the thread?

Ironic is consistently barking insults in poorly formatted posts that actually apply to you, user
thats ironic

yo you should both shut the fuck up lmao u guys embarassin urselves

Attached: 1550976606984.png (418x674, 684K)

How ironic.

Exactly, retard

Your internet friends don't count. Go ahead and post on some forum and see the reaction. Or just find any post similar to what you're claiming

>Your internet friends don't count.
very ironic considering how highly you hold the opinions of your anonymous friends ITT
are you just gonna be this autistic until 404?

>very ironic considering how highly you hold the opinions of your anonymous friends ITT
Just because everyone keeps making fun of your autism doesn't mean I like them. By the same logic if I help out a car accident victim, I hold the person in high regard. I'm very close to being convinced that you're just baiting. I want to believe no person is as dense as this

>Just because everyone keeps making fun of your autism doesn't mean I like them
this is getting really autistic

I actually do remember seeing someone claim that Giorno used his damage reflection during the Baby Face fight in a thread back when the Part 5 anime was starting, but it's probably more likely that it was the same guy who is claiming it now than someone else with the same headcanon.

>this is the samefag from one thread months ago I remember seeing
thats the bottom of the barrel right there

Was it not?

That's the reality, bud. You seem to struggle with keeping in check with it so I don't blame you

That'd honestly be a funny fight from Dio's perspective.
>Time stop's
>Donuts Diavolo
>Time skip happens and Diavolo somehow comes out unscathed
>"N-nani"?
>Diavolo's confused too, because from epitaph's perspective, Dio just teleported and instantly donuted him at the same time
>This process repeats until both understand their powers and just decide to give up because shit is getting too confusing and frustrating for both of them.

But Jotaro himself would totally lose. He can't even stop time consecutively like Dio can. By the time he realizes Diavolo's ability, it'll be too late.

124 posters, you could hope it was

>That's the reality, bud
REALLY autistic
and user tells me to watch out for embarrassing myself

Dio could just survive a donut though.

Diavolo can use hamon though.

Based