What's the best evil organization?

What's the best evil organization?

Attached: 291220342454_akatsuki.jpg (1024x692, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWeEZuiUtFA
youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMYxTE42WAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=DIQnq-ccnwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1uqXMhPSCVk
youtube.com/watch?v=EV1HJXo7NIo
youtu.be/Ib2TMFzvGng
youtube.com/watch?v=0-zuFjI-YnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Society

you already posted it

Puppet is SEXY

Attached: F0113C52-4FCE-4FC5-AFB4-3E3F1BDB5B50.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Which society?

not even close

Attached: d672815dda05aa5fc355ed48b99f99c5.jpg (800x1600, 103K)

Society of Light from Yugioh Gx!

genei ryodan

Attached: list_640px.jpg (640x480, 28K)

It's funny how Kishimoto created a bunch of freaks, yet not a single one of them actually came off as an antagonist. I would have been perfectly fine with Akatsuki, Obito, Madara or Sasuke winning. Every single one their agendas was reasonable given the circumstances.

this

Aqua and Magma aren't really evil. They're the least evil of the teams when it comes to their purpose.

>reasonable
>Deidara Sasori and Hidan just killed for fun/"muh art"/"muh religion"
>Kakuzu and Kisame didn't even have agendas besides following orders and satisfying their strength
Itachi, Pain and Obito are probably the only ones with actual needs out of the organization and people with actual goals in mind.

Who else?

Attached: 4556719-2502210028-maxre.jpg (960x528, 123K)

I hate them.
Except for the gay clown, mostly because he just pretended to join
And I won't forgive them for what they dun did.
Hm, don't remember Imhotep.
And the colors are messed up too.

Akatsuki is literally Organization 13 LITE

Just a ripoff from Kingdom Hearts

Based and spider pilled

Attached: 1495830124607.png (546x498, 536K)

RX Group

Attached: cute bakas.jpg (1080x1350, 358K)

>RX Group
Sasuga taste user.

Attached: BraveBeach.png (530x887, 433K)

Big Fire

Attached: 1543444938070.png (700x393, 375K)

I'll start

Attached: Bal_Masque.jpg (600x563, 196K)

Attached: f3342860128.png (1024x768, 1.27M)

This image brings me back to when naruto was good

youtube.com/watch?v=YWeEZuiUtFA

SEMARU SHOCKER

It's funny cause they actually won in the end

Unironically Akatsuki. Naruto really did this trope the best. They had the power to be a threat to the heroes while not being so OP that you had to wonder why they didn't just kill the heroes and win.
They had the style, like Damn that is one nice dress code.
They had character so none of them felt like the odd man out.
Just all around the standard that any anime should strive for when making a villain group.

What did they even do worth mentioning? Killed some non-story related characters to show how strong they are? Had one of them bullied by Kurapika? They had an arm wrestle with Gon. And then we didn't even see them again save for a small part during Chimera Ant arc that felt like filler. Just a reminder that they exist after not seeing them for so long.And then most of them just die anyway.

They were definitely the best part about shippuden. so much so that they practically carried the second part of the series imo.

Yeah I really liked akatsuki, all of them had character and weren't just strong guy 1,2,3,4...
Seeing how some of their backstory and agendas were strongly tied to the world was interesting too
konan a cute

You're confusing "antagonist" and "unsympathetic". They all came off as antagonists, seizing forbidden powers to aggressively pursue agendas in utter defiance of established authority. They just weren't entirely unsympathetic edgelords with no real motives i.e. cheap antagonists. Though I'd argue coolest guy and Pain definitely fell into the edgelord category

Read more manga.

But then they didn't, because Shinji grew a pair at the last second.
Also, not many people consider exploding into Tang as "winning"

I'm not the biggest eva guy, so correct me if I'm wrong. Anybody can gain their physical form if they want and it's clear that selee didn't so wouldn't they just stay in orange juice heaven ? Which is what they wanted anyways

The one we live in.

They wanted everybody to be in there with them. And to be in 01 so they'd have UNLIMITED POWAH!
If it's just a bunch of old guys, that's far from what they wanted.
And what they wanted is stupid anyway.

Overrated

Who is "we"?

Absolutely nothing. They're so underdeveloped but HxHfags act like they are god-tier villains just because they're in a good series.

Kisame wasn't just dumb muscle, he knew and supported Obito's true plan the whole time because it aligned with his own goal

this was posted 3 hours ago but I'd like to remind you that team aqua intended to RAISE THE SEA LEVEL WITH RAIN. they're retards and objectively inferior to team magma.

Shinji growing a pair and subverting them was their entire goal. Gendo subverting them was their entire goal.

I'm and just to clarify, I'm upset about them because they killed the bodyguards.
Um, what?

That's my interpretation and I'm fucking running with it just try and stop me

Attached: 1545641798300.jpg (1200x630, 401K)

Secret Society BLANKET

Attached: 6d4.png (676x375, 392K)

Good point. They wanted to lead mankind into the next face or whatever. "Evangelize" mankind if you will. Also not related, I just finished the manga and it made everything easier to follow. I liked that in the EoE portion of the manga shinji went to help asuka fight the other evas. Not that it matters since the same shit still went down, but at least it made shinji better in my eyes. Also I liked the way the world went back to normal. Way less depressing. It's clear that anno was pissed when he made the movie. Since he took the characters to their darkest extremes. I guess time heals everything.

Wiseman
*WISEMAN*

Attached: 1538174597453.webm (720x404, 2.56M)

>Evangelize
That's fucking retarded and you know it.
Also, Manga is separate continuity from the anime, and its ending is kinda dark when you think about it.
The best solution is to just ignore your problems and literally forget all about it, which is essentially the opposite of the anime's "stop running away from your problems and face them or things will just get worse" message.
But you are allowed to have your opinion, and I haven't actually read it, I've just read ABOUT it, so I could be wrong about that.
My first sentence still stands though, that was just terrible.

It was pretty bad. You should read it. It's a fairly short read 96 chapter something like that. I guess I kind of agree, you make a descent point.

These boys weren't bad

Attached: Les_Sept_Homunculi.jpg (900x614, 246K)

Only five are male, and one isn't really part of the group, he's just the same type of being.

the Twelve Demon Moons are pretty cool

Attached: image (1).png (820x850, 774K)

you posted the best but i will post my other favorite

Attached: espadas.jpg (1584x1163, 113K)

Floresheim

They have an excellent cooking show.

Attached: 25869606_p0-1.png (1839x510, 672K)

Funi.

You can just feel the Asian Kung-Fu Generation emanating from the pic.

Attached: 1539744303127.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

only if he lived

Attached: Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_(ep277).png (1346x805, 1.01M)

Best. Espada.

Came here to post this.
The LDO were what really made Dies Irae really shine.

This trio

Attached: MITSUBOSHI-COLORS-2.jpg (638x359, 54K)

Not even the best villains in the anime

Attached: c6412c57a94b95632cd667fd3c8403952a62729d_hq.jpg (640x360, 31K)

akatsuki were shit
all the members hated each other, barely anyone involved knew what their actual goals were (you think someone like deidara knew what they were even trying to achieve?)

they were more like a collection of edgy retards who just wanted to kill people for their own reasons, whilst 1 or 2 or them are secretly plotting for ultimate power without the others knowledge

pic related

>uhhh im loyal because i am an ant
what a fucking bore

Attached: b38088e56c491da2382fcb28d27a0763.jpg (569x910, 211K)

No godhand?

rock humans

Israel

Aside from Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Yammy none of these guys really interacted. They were just a collection of cool characters. The better dynamics were between espadas and their subordinates or former espadas.
Akatsuki was good because there were actually inklings of friendship between the members.

you can tell which one it is by the amount of replies and attention, be it positive or negative, that it got in this thread

My wife is not evil!

Attached: 6667.jpg (232x376, 45K)

But...but... it's about the Meaning and muh Symbolism, of the Spiders. Who cares about characterization and depth when it conveniently matters.

The absolute state of HxH fans

This

Attached: FFF.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

La Squadra Esecuzioni, fair motive and realistic goal.

Attached: LaSquadra.png (515x544, 727K)

I absolutely love the trope where members of organisation are numbered from weakest to strongest. Like Espada, Baroque Works, Lower and Upper Moons from KnY. It's just the hypest shit for me.

The Big Mom Pirates

Gwarsh, watch out Sora, it's the Organization!

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg
Good times, good times.

Attached: Red_Ribbon_Army.png (1280x960, 404K)

Good taste

Attached: L.D.O.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

You can achieve this effect just fine by establishing early on the rough strength of each and everyone of the members. Oda is very good at this ("You don't know about X?! They say X defeated Y in single combat!" "I heard X survived the W unscathed!" and of course "V has a bounty of 5 billions!"). Imo using numbers ranking strength is lazy and encourages a vertical, absolute vision of strength, and of course powerlevel faggotry.

>missing the point so hard
They're interesting because while they're all objectively loyal they all have their own ways to be, and sometimes that goes so far as to go against the wishes of the ones they're loyal to.

I never noticed the poses were somewhat altered in the anime opening.
Grimmjow looks much better in the opening.

Let's apply this principle to anime.
And the best anime of the year 2018 is, Darling in the Franxxx! Hurray!

Obvious.

Attached: ryodan.jpg (720x981, 216K)

SHOCKER!

Attached: Shocker_logo_new.png (2048x1536, 1.08M)

His partner's better.

Attached: Deidara.full.837839.jpg (1000x1333, 165K)

They were so perfect together. A shame they had to go.
At least they both left this earth the way they wanted.

this looks embarrassing

Axis cult

we never learn why they want human instrumentation

>What's the best evil organization?
Those bastards who made an ocean of urine from humanity.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (519x550, 49K)

the spiders felt less like an organization of criminals and more like random adventurers who just joined together

wh-who needs depth when there's a l-lot of them?

Maybe akatsuki was only so good because almost everything else was so shit.

based chads

Attached: chadrollo.jpg (600x481, 53K)

Yes, and?
They still deserve praise.

MonkeyPope SEELE were a cool idea wasted.

Attached: mpv-shot0028.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Attached: Team_Toguro.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

GENTLEMEN…

Attached: 37c21c5d0e7599022858619edb581dcb.png (1046x580, 698K)

>Not liking superpowered Nazi shenanigans

Attached: LDO.jpg (964x1200, 293K)

I'm really surprised Jupongatana wasn't mentioned even once...

Attached: 1d62aaeef6dd5f12b5969035782b7a23.jpg (960x603, 109K)

Attached: Across.jpg (720x480, 59K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (496x547, 48K)

>evil
weren't they mercenaries?

Looks wise they're evil coded and ninja instrumentality isn't exactly the most benevolent plan for humanity around to be working for.

...so why is he a cyborg?

Attached: 1548564369786.png (1062x996, 765K)

Because WW2 was really tough.

Yeah but evil implies intentional benevolence, recognizing something as good or right and going strictly against that on purpose. I don't think that's what they were about at all

The Godhand
/thread

Attached: E86-God_Hand_Complete-Manga.png (490x750, 679K)

ubrik and conrad look stupid and femto looks like batman too much

Should of had pain as the last villain. Naruto ended right before the training arc with b

>has to buy 3 games to interact with al of them

Not sure if it counts but Gotei 13. They were the antagonists for only one arc, and it seemed obvious even at the time that they weren't really bad guys for the most part, but it was still a thrill to see them go up against the heroes and watch their interactions and histories. Huge part of why SS arc is still the best.

Attached: 4236038248_306b84dcd7_z[1].jpg (500x400, 119K)

The Gotei 13 are the literal bad guys of Bleach though and their entire organization is so disjointed and fucked that it put all of the Soul Society at stake.

East side of the Soul Society is a ran down ghetto because of them too.

Mayuri was more evil and amoral than 95% of Bleach "villains", yet we were expected to support him because he was on the "good guys" side.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMYxTE42WAQ

NEO ATLAN

Attached: nadia_secret_blue_water_screenshot4[1].jpg (1280x700, 119K)

>recognizing something as good or right and going strictly against that on purpose
According to Platon people like these don't exist. Even serial killers kill and rape because they recognize doing so as a good thing. For them, for god, for their ingroup, etc.
What is commonly considered evil nowadays is stuff that hurts us. And I mean us with a large acception, as in, your ingroup. It can be your neighbor, your compatriot, a dog, a little girl in a foreign country. Things or people. It doesn't matter whether we were hurt by people with benevolent intent or not, most people would still consider them evil. This is the most common acception of that term.
So don't be a faggot and accept it as face value instead of nitpicking.

>threading your own post
Embarassing

Begone non chuuni normalfag

Yep the Kazekage arc was great with starting the timeskip while also establishing the Akatsuki. They're beatable but would require great sacrifice. Like why don't other authors understand this. The Noahs in D.gray-man is ridiculous. Only one of them has been killed and is heavily hinted that he will be reincarnated. Not to mention she continues to level up Akumas and introducing other villains. With her constant hiatuses the series will never finish properly.

Eventually Kishi did fuck up with the Uchiha megazord bullshit but early to Pain Shippuden was great and I don't know why people rate it lower than OG Naruto.

>121 post in
>NO GINYU FORCE
WHAT THE FUUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY

Attached: image.png (1434x1068, 1.61M)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: Ed Approves.jpg (532x582, 191K)

the conservative party

Meh as a group they didn't do enough. Half of the died in one arc long boring desert arc the others jobbed against the Shinigami. Basically they felt like nothing more than One Piece subordinates from each arc. Keeping them hidden and killing them off shortly after revealing them was a dumb idea.

As a guy who is caught up on every shounen and seen every shonen anime, I have to say akatsuki was definitely the best, hxh is by far Superior show but the akatsuki had so many more solid members and great lore, the bleach squad was the most anti climatic shit ever, number 0 wasn't even that good and only grimjoq, death, and number 4 were interesting. My hero academy's group of villains is pretty weak, so is black clovers, one piece is probably 3rd in best will organizations. Behind HxH, I really enjoy the warlords, but some are hit and miss, that's why they're 3rd for me.

Attached: Akatsuki-5.png (720x624, 801K)

Yep kills the sense of threat if a higher number dies first. Which results in Yammy "Did you think the espada were numbered 10-1 and not 9-0" bullshit or Ulquiorra "Aizen doesn't know my true power to rank me properly". And the anti-hype that Stark and Halibel turned out to be.

because they suck, don't even remotely feel like a team

I actually did like Ulquiorra's reveal. The fight to come after was just a stupid curb stomp battle where the hero just powered up enough to turn it around. But the idea that Aizen doesn't know everything and that the Hollows might have more up their sleeves then being his awns. It got me hyped/

Compared to some other organizations, the Band of Seven were less organized, but they were still good.

Attached: The-Band-of-Seven-shichinintai-30463514-500-490.jpg (500x490, 106K)

Attached: 0000257264.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

The reveal of Ulquiorra's number was the only good moment involving this system. Since the very beginning you've got the sense that he's Aizen's favourite pet and that he's most likely way more powerful that he lets on. Even Ichigo believed he was the number one espada.
The despair you share with him as an audience when it's revealed he is only number 4 makes it almost worth using a numbered strength ranking system.

you gon get tickled

Attached: man-to-be-charged-for-cutting-up-and-selling-k-on-trailer-reel-01.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

>Tailed beasts
>different countries with different techniques
>chunin exams
>ANBU
>Gaara as an antagonist
>Rock Lee's hard work
>Akatsuki

The more I look back at Naruto's ideas, the more sad I get thinking about the wasted amount of potential.

Because he's pushing 90 and he'd be an invalid old man otherwise. Plus it was the closest he could get to being on the same level as the vampires/werewolves around him without technically giving up his humanity

They're more akin to a special forces squad than an actual organization with it's fingers in a lot of pies.

Came here to post this.

This. thread ended with the OP desu

>early to Pain Shippuden was great and I don't know why people rate it lower than OG Naruto.

Because the war arc was like 1/3 of Shippuden, it changed the people's perception of Shippuden completely

So?

Are we posting cool guys now?

Attached: Tensura 10 Demonlords.jpg (1920x1000, 326K)

>jobber organization
>best at anything
Zetsu and konan did absolutely nothing the entire series.

Attached: file-12672-media-620x430.jpg (620x430, 34K)

THE GOVERNMENT!

They are bureaucrats Morty, Robots, i don't respect them.

Best post.

Absolutely based.

This. The original terrorist group.

The Foot Clan.

Attached: TMNT-42_Cover-A_rich foot clan.jpg (559x849, 227K)

The City of London.

this society

Attached: 1550832237871.gif (250x350, 1.08M)

I don't know which one that is.

The word redpilled couldn't be more fitting.

Which evil organisation had the most fappable women?

Attached: 1550718402593.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

The whole fucking organization was underused
wish we could have had more of him in particular

Attached: 1546401804703.png (800x944, 555K)

Was there even an army anymore, or was Gero just living out his glory days putting their insignia on everything?

Attached: 1516529807070.jpg (900x900, 169K)

Because cyborgs are cool.

Attached: 06cb4877f65d1.jpg (640x626, 247K)

I wish this happened for real. Would have been the best use of Sakura's character.

Not the most effective, but the Delmo Corps had its points.

Attached: 362481-blue_delmos.png (768x576, 701K)

same
but I would have settled for an alliance if only temporary. actually any kind of development at all would have done

Attached: sasori_sakura_by_ymira-d1b6t68.jpg (800x809, 83K)

Obviously.

Attached: e2288aa5db0d88dd8ef1e071431faf111510849255_full.jpg (640x320, 74K)

This.

Attached: 20080811.jpg (1905x1200, 1.81M)

Goku pretty much wiped them off the map. Gero put the symbol on everything so Goku would know EXACTLY who designed the androids made specifically to kill him

I get that there's a twist, but that's just makes them all the more better.

Attached: 009.jpg (960x800, 294K)

Ok, so they're organization is bad because of that? Dumdum

I liked it but it was the point where I realized "this story needs to get fucking moving already"

Millennium

Attached: Herr-Major(9).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Gung Ho Guns

Attached: 1038604-74683_trigun.jpg (446x640, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DIQnq-ccnwQ

Irony. the major hates alucard for being inhuman when he himself is inhuman.

WAI

La Squadra

Attached: hitman team.jpg (800x300, 82K)

really wish this had another season or something, it needed some expanding on

Best group and best arc in Inuyasha

Attached: 20190226_145047.png (694x810, 832K)

HAIL!

They fucking sucked. All of jobbed so fucking quick

Attached: d1y75ti-7de992bf-f280-4d59-85ad-b6c3f6687d5a.png (1000x600, 36K)

En's family. They may be a bunch of thugs and enforcers under control of a powerful magician but they are also a legit family, and i'm glad that they were just another faction rather than the antagonists of the whole thing

Attached: 1523617882000.jpg (2000x1400, 1.29M)

the Organization

Attached: okabe.jpg (1281x721, 440K)

>World Government
>evil

Attached: 1532219848208.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

All you need is KH2 Final Mix

Kid Goku single handled destroyed it.

>no juppongatana

Attached: CDY8P03VAAARlL8.jpg (600x542, 95K)

Attached: 548654.png (603x414, 21K)

What I loved the most about Akatsuki was the weight each one of them had as villains. I remember being so hyped when Shippuden first began airing about who would kill each member (the first OP really contributed to this, strangely enough). Really felt like killing one of them was a huge achievement.

Shame that most of them were killed by either Naruto or Sasuke in the end.

I completely blanked out on their name, thanks.

They're good but they're nowhere near the best. So many of the members are non-characters who just kind of have a cool power and some loyalty. Shit like the boxing mummy or the little dude who can copy things are bad and boring enough members to warrant immediate disqualification from best evil organization.

There shouldn't be a single uninteresting member in the best of the best

Attached: 768724683.jpg (300x293, 49K)

These jobbers deserve a shout for being possibly the most disposable evil team of named characters I've ever laid eyes on

Attached: 5127653.jpg (400x564, 93K)

Gottem

reminder that they did nothing wrong

Pretty much, the only thing they want to do is kill humans. Not even conquer or power. Just make humans extinct.

It's funny how people downplay Kisame in strenght and wit all the time, the guy was tougher and smarter than most people think

Name an anime organization that creates more asshurt than this

Pro Tip: You can't

Attached: we are the ku klux klan, we hate niggers.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Only good answer here

Attached: Hhs.jpg (952x1526, 751K)

>puppet comes back just to die again to make kankles look cool

Attached: 3DB913E7-24C4-4BEB-9344-5C5D127BA2A0.gif (498x304, 2.63M)

1. Akatsuki
2. Spider guys from hxh

I actually don't recall more organizations of this type. Which is weird cause these two are very well done.

They're neither entirely evil nor do they have the structure that OP suggests.

Never heard of 'em.

Attached: Hjo9OMe.jpg (1456x1164, 386K)

Wow, One Piece really is trying to get the Captain Tsubasa audience

These guys are really the only reason people still care about BHA.

Attached: IMG_2829.jpg (800x800, 83K)

This

They were an actual organization, with hierarchy, finances, troops, and political influence. They were so good at what they did that all of the ones that lived were immediately pardoned and given government jobs.

He rejects both God and the Devil.

Alucard=monster that denies God
Andersen=monster that affirms God
Major=monster of humanity

Attached: LoV.jpg (1200x480, 623K)

Attached: 8bd.jpg (795x1145, 150K)

Good picks.

Eh. Wish they'd interact with each other a tad bit more, and the last 2 in the swordsman town were taken out way too quickly and easily (not that I'd want their battles to be drawn out like the twins were, but they were on the opposite end of the spectrum and were cut short). And the cult guy seems to be following that path.

Didn't really interact with each other, but Metallica's fight and the Greenday/Oasis fight are god tier.

Attached: 0188-029.png (1571x1150, 499K)

Based

Kishi is great with concepts. But struggles with adding depth to it consistently. Hopefully he gets better but considering he actually got worse as Naruto progressed, he should get a proper editor for the samurai manga.

Probably not V

Attached: B47BC21B-04A5-4388-AACB-5D136BA26F44.png (800x671, 363K)

The KKK

Attached: moonmanglitch.gif (600x450, 3.38M)

Step back lads.

Attached: 1528836921404.jpg (839x623, 81K)

How the heck is Akatsuki so good. They are all fucking great, design wise, ability wise, personality wise. Hell, everything started to really go to shit in the manga after Pain's arc, i.e. the moment the Akatsuki we knew is no more and Uchiha wank starts for real.

U.S government

Objective rankings of major shonen evil organizations
1. Akatsuki
2. Schichibukai/marines
3. Phantom Troupe
4. Frieza Force
5. Espada
Soul Society would be #1 but they turned out to not be the bad guys so they dont count.
For the record the worst is the BNHA league of villains

what about the clowns and aogiri tree, though?

Niice

How could you forget bros

Attached: 454930-bandof7.jpg (470x640, 66K)

The one issue with saying The Marines from OP is that they are canonically good and have a good enough reputation among the people.

Soul

Team Skull!!

>one nice dress code

I like the fact that at some point they must have had a design meeting and went through outfit prototypes and mockups

I wonder who their robe supplier is
Like did they get a good deal for a long term contract?

Yeah but he really isn't that strong honestly. He's far from weak or average but everyone just references his fight with Bee and says that because he basically won against Bee that he's super high tier, when in reality Samehada is really his only OP strength and is only effective against opponents with fuck tons of chakra (i.e Bee). He was only able to morf into Tailless beast mode only after Samehada succ'd 90 gallons of chakra out of Bee because he kept spamming his cloak form and thinking that would work like the dumb chocolate man he is. In reality Kisame is like a low tier Hokage ninja who only gets stronger when he vses people that stick their chakra out of their ass for him to eat.

I wouldn't call them an organisation and even if they suck at it in that regard.

Name one anime they've been in.
Prominently! Jojo 6 only has them in the flashback, that's not active enough to really count.
So the lava dude who killed Ace is a good guy?

I have them on there only because they technically are in charge of the Schichibukai, because even though they are under the marines they are still unambigously bad people

i can't believe none of you posted the Noah. They have way better personal interactions than Akatsuki, their backstories are all terrible and tragic, and they wail on the exorcists pretty much at will and come across as quite dangerous. Road is also a cute loli. All in all, when you pit them against Akatsuki, the Noah win the battle.

Attached: D-Gray-Man-33.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

My brother.

Attached: 0219-015.jpg (889x1300, 294K)

>one guy makes them all bad
Hell, even Luffy is on good terms (in a sense) with a lot of them, like Garp, Colby, Hellpemo, Tashigi, & Smoker.

You do know that the Akatsuki predated them right?
Retard.

I like the idea of them but everyone except Griffith did nothing but stand around in lovecraft land for god knows how long.
It's elder god shtick to be so above it all, but there role since the eclipse has become surprisingly boring.
It's a contradiction really, they needed a larger presence but doing so contradicts the nature of being elder god.

this is the face of pure evil

Attached: myu.png (372x468, 122K)

The Noah were dressed better than anyone in Bleach too, top victorian gothic /fa/ shit.

If people are mentioning video games, I'll just post this group.

Attached: Royal_Knights_dscs.jpg (1000x656, 191K)

>ants
>villains
you got it all wrong user

KH was like my door into anime/video games so Org XIII will forever be THE Organization to me.

Attached: ClpmvOxVYAADVD-.png (1000x460, 142K)

>Unofficial names
Faggot

>shit plot
>shit characters
>unironically uses power of friendship

Attached: 1523314616394.jpg (278x275, 36K)

I believe it was made when it was just Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan

Anno said later in an interview that they wanted to use the human souls for fuel to become gods with the mass-production EVAs as their vessels

wan piss is shit

Their backstory is confusing as hell

I know, my point isn't that one bad guy speaks for everyone, it's that they aren't all automatically good until proven otherwise. They work for the government, and the government in One Piece isn't really that good either. Just saying the Navy is more neutral considering the spectrum of its members' morality.
A group that kidnaps and kills people left and right, is largely composed of sadists, and threatens the entire world isn't villainous?

Attached: getCancer.png (1035x581, 1.18M)

they're all faggots, literally

Idk if the those kogan ryu guys from shigurui count because they supposed to be on the protagonist side, but they are all pretty evil

Attached: ec426b9b369df9635ad341d38624b64d.jpg (630x473, 47K)

Came here to post this.
They literally leveled the series from a 5/10 to a 8/10 just by existing.

Attached: 59846751_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x758, 1.32M)

The only correct answer

Attached: 1512198035807.jpg (900x687, 250K)

Attached: 1473596206563.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

X-laws were better

>Hao
>evil

This shit was so bad I dropped the first episode back when I was 15. They can't be that good.
Kudos to that guy in the front with the messy hair and the triangular boob window though, he's hot.

Gargoyle from Nadia

Nazarick

Attached: 1439099223967.jpg (1920x1200, 2.96M)

This.

>evil

Attached: 1546211871845.jpg (313x507, 75K)

>posting one piece
>complain about unironic use of power of friendship

being edgy is not a personality trait

>all those Band of Seven posts itt

Good taste

Attached: 70500819_p11_master1200.jpg (922x1164, 363K)

>Being this mad about a post from over a day ago

Ainz and company already killed over 200000 hummies. Demi farm still producing skin paper. The human club. Like how are they not evil?

I can't remember a single one of these guys names or powers except Hao

This

Attached: Selection_001.png (1447x905, 1.75M)

Who in his right mind would want mass production eva as his vessel?

Attached: download (4).jpg (1024x675, 250K)

Attached: Eye of midnight sun.jpg (784x1145, 251K)

> he doesn't remember chimi chimi moryo

youtube.com/watch?v=1uqXMhPSCVk

yeah no

I really love that they actually feel like a family.

Attached: earl sleeping.png (656x310, 193K)

What?

How is any of that evil?

you can not love the person you fall in love with. family, friends, neighbours or even co-workers have to accept it. over wise you get thrown into a world of pain. gender, beauty level or rank inside your society have to be equal. fuck this judgemental society

Attached: Zeon-flag.png (429x253, 31K)

I meant what is that from, because I don't recognize it at all.

aki sora

Surprised no one posted this yet

Attached: mogamett.png (478x317, 83K)

this one

was it autism?

There's no great spreads with all of them because they're introduced over the course of the series, but the Itto Ryu.

Attached: IttoRyuVol27.jpg (351x500, 44K)

The Organization's replacements seem like a fun bunch though.

Attached: __strelitzia_ansem_seeker_of_darkness_ephemer_blaine_nobody_and_etc_kingdom_hearts_x_back_cover_and_ (1027x671, 156K)

Would have been so much better if the Akatsuki were girls.

Back Cover makes them look like a bunch of stupid kids, though.

Not an organization, but special forces.

I'd consider Magic Israel to be an excellent dystopia more than a contender for best evil organization. I barely remember anyone from that country beside jewbledore. Moreover yeah, they're a country.

Based.
youtube.com/watch?v=EV1HJXo7NIo

Attached: 0309a14.jpg (350x236, 13K)

Attached: En's Gang.png (266x447, 91K)

Attached: 5d16a37359820f2dc81dff7154cc19ea.jpg (945x1080, 277K)

Squad 11 was so fucking fun to watch, I remember back when I was first watching SS arc I realized that if the entire show were just Kenpachi and his goons busting ghost crooks, I'd actually like it more.

what's the best one

They rushed Akatsuki's deaths.They should have kept them alive a little longer,especially Sasori who was offed so early into naruto shippuded.

>and watch their interactions and histories
This is why none of the antagonist groups that followed were as interesting to follow as SS. Besides opposing the protagonists the characters in the Gotei 13 had a different kind of relationships and backstories tied to each other besides the other people in their own division, so there were more to stuff than mere captain/subordinate relationships that made it fun to follow and made it worth speculating about their motivations and how they would act to each other.
Kubo really dropped the ball when he just kept introducing characters instead of just developing the huge cast he already had.

is the anime any good?

Ouroboros

Zeon is too large to really count as an organization. Its a government.

A good evil organization should be small enough so that all of the members have time to be fleshed out to a degree.

Ginyu force are more of a team than an actual organization. They dont have the same overarching, driving motive that stuff like akatsuki has.

Imo the execution was good enough that these problems actually added character instead of taking it away. It contributes more to characters when everyone really joins the organization for their own ideals and motives, and makes the secret machinations of Obito more interesting.

Allowing them to play off eachother because some of the dislike others is interesting as well.

Wasn't the fish guy with the sword trying to create a peaceful world where something like the bloody mist would never happen?

Aipac

The NHK

The brimhats are building up to be pretty evil villains

Attached: 1523389096581.png (1030x616, 153K)

>Bunch of actual trolls having the chance of becoming second to god only in the new world
>missing their chance and getting killed because they got mad at a little girl insulting them online
Sad but accurate.

Metal Seadramon is such a fag, other then that they are all 10/10 and actually scary for a childrens show.

Complete. Global. Penetration.

imagine being this much of a brainlet

Shut it chuuni

Are they really bad?

Attached: Juppongatana.jpg (401x444, 52K)

Towa Organization from Boogiepop.

They are just as developed as they need to be.

Everything they do is portrayed as clearly fun, most of them are shown as friendly to eachother, and they are clearly efficient at what they do, so we don't need a particularly complex backstory to explain why they do stuff. Their kind of evil is naturally alluring and somewhat realistic.

People like the Akatsuki need a flashback explaining their origins because a third of the members are "for the greater good" types, and another third is just chaotic evil, so you have to wonder why they don't just kill eachother.

t. Ivan Ivanovich

Meh, they're not cool vaguely sympathetic villains you like to watch doing bad things while wearing hip black robes.
The fact that they were basically all forced into the position of villain and are all sad little shits deep inside makes it hard to like their organization. I like them individually, but their organization sucks. And so does their uniform.

Well, the Royal Knights have been an evil organization in anime once (Savers/Data Squad).
And in Digimon Frontier, there have been two RKs as antagonists.
So, indeed Yea Forums material and not Yea Forums exclusively.

maybe the only thing I liked in this anime

Attached: Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 19 - Large 22.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!

>ocean of urine

I like this metaphor better than the tang one

This.

Why is he standing on a wall with a dustbin on his head?

En's family

Attached: en.jpg (1800x2600, 3.03M)

Not necessarily evil, but both groups in basilisk were nice organizations
I vote Kouga though

Attached: Basilisk_Kouga.jpg (1499x1413, 1.07M)

Death to all traitors

Attached: image.jpg (985x554, 58K)

These lads

Attached: [Juni_Anker]-Hilda-GodWarriors.jpg (960x614, 146K)

It's kinda neat that the Koga school figuratively won (outside of that contest in the story) in the end since the last living practitioner of the Koga died in the 1920s.

Attached: 1551233604840.png (159x282, 76K)

I was kinda impressed when i learned that the Koga and Iga ninja clans actually existed

>Make a group of antagonists
>Pretend that they matter
>Make them all useless
>Pretend they have interesting motives
>Be completely unable to actually come up with those motives
Really makes you think

Do you make this thread because of this?
youtu.be/Ib2TMFzvGng

I can't believe I had to scroll through half the thread to see this. Good taste, user.

Twice has good motives.
The motives of everybody else were hardly explored. There's probably more to Toga and hand guy than just revenge edge.

Attached: 1536133475878.jpg (500x729, 92K)

Yeah, another 200 chapters and maybe they'll actually get some character

Sad but true.

The LoV are underdeveloped and has mostly been too pathetic to be a real threat, but there's never been any pretence about them having deeper motives either save for Dabi. Most of them are just loser outcasts and petty criminals.

The main reason they don't work as an antagonist organisation is that they are barely organised and only a few of them has much character. The only time they worked well as a villain group was when they raided that police escort.

Shinra Corp.

They were badass in the 2003 cartoon where the Turtles had to invade Shredder tower. It was like a kid friendly version of The Raid with a bit of Enter the Dragon mixed in.

God, the anime was fucking hype. I'm still sad he turned out to be a pedo.

AND SHISHIO SAMA CONQUERED HELL!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0-zuFjI-YnU

Attached: zeroes 2.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

The homunculi + kimblee.

Attached: 7dfb3dcc2a9463ccb85b199152f3bdb30b922529.jpg (426x597, 77K)

Teiai group.

Attached: chibi_____chibi_teiai_group_____by_karpkang_dc1y5t1-pre.jpg (795x1005, 232K)

Millennium from Hellsing.

Attached: 5ef61619e109ce68b0f8351f1317e653.jpg (500x600, 74K)

Underrated but I liked the evil group from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Attached: 1542542257969.png (1852x1300, 853K)

The phantom troupe from HxH.

The penguin empire from Daimidaler.

Attached: PvPE.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

literally a bunch of jobbers

Nazarick from Overlord.

Attached: 48ef5735dcdcca933eaaf1cd43096f09.jpg (564x712, 88K)

Gung ho guns from Trigun.

Attached: GHG.png (1023x768, 541K)

Team Toguro from YYH.

Attached: Team_Toguro.jpg (1280x960, 580K)

Kei Pirates.

Attached: Outlaw_Star_-_01_-_Outlaw_World_[720p]_[A5BBC231].mkv_snapshot_18.41_[2018.02.25_00.06.14].jpg (960x720, 98K)

Zvezda

I never finished D.Gray Man. I understand it branches off of the manga. I don't normally mind that sort of thing but was wondering if had what you'd call a good stopping point ending.

the story jumped the shark after the tiki-mik fight. Although it was Kino up to that point. Also Allen's situation has continued to be hard to digest from a storytelling standpoint.

Maybe it was, but there were some shocks. They killed a few characters that we cared about which was great. An image like this makes me wish Sasori won his fight. Think how much an impact that would have ha. Garra, Sakura, and Kankuro would have died and Kishimoto would have had to write the rest of the story without them.

look at these basedbois

Bottom text

Based

Every death of the character was a tragedy.

Yes this evil villians.

the CIA

Class Minus 13

>they had the power to be a threat to the heroes while not being so OP that you had to wonder why they didn't just kill the heroes and win.
They had so much power it made no sense. Obito could have accomplished his entire plan without Akatsuki at all if he'd decided to round up the tailed beasts when everyone was younger.

holy shit based

based

The Rukongai is a shit hole due to apathy not malevolence. The Gotei 13 don't do anything to or for it aside from kill hollows.

Frankly it seems like the whole of soul society is very poorly thought out.

>poorly thought out
Welcome to Bleach

In universe or out? In universe it's important to realize that it's just feudal japan and none of the higher structure exists for any reason other than controlling hollows and shinigami

Everything about them was great. Their name, their designs, their powers, it was all great. Except for the most important thing, their involvement in the story. There was a ton of wasted potential in them and I will never get over the fact that Kubo completely fucked over Staark despite looking cool and having a unique power.

Isn't it though

marathoned the first two episodes just for them

two episodes isn't a marathon

RX no contest.

Attached: Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san Chapter 38 Page 8.png (1492x2046, 1.11M)

Hao's crew was pretty good when the series actually kept mana within reasonable boundaries.

Attached: 265a1c0b03a5e5cf7d8dbd53016859247ea3cf50.jpg (1200x929, 504K)

Are you fat?

Road obviously.

And second place isn’t even close

Attached: 165FE1C2-E01A-49A9-9D66-4730A5D41D6A.jpg (600x1200, 136K)

It's pretty what any right wing want their's country to be, user.

Granny tits, drunkard and Japanese Wesker were all pretty alright.
Anti-Apachai was anti-apachai, what's to say.
Can't remember the rest. I think bow bitch jobbed hard or something?

Oh right there was brown anti-granpa too. Still don't remember him for anything other than his beard.

My nigger.

Remember when this shit was about a dweeb learning to stand up against bullies?

Attached: Flip-Flappers-01-19.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Attached: 5q796uzgk9121.jpg (1280x2261, 696K)

Looks like a discount Gargoyle

Reminder that 13 is the most members your villain organization can have before the number becomes lame. I mean seriously, 14? What a dumb number, get out of here.

And no Kai-recolor does NOT count as a full member shut up there's only 13 of them.

Attached: organization.xiii.full.486908.jpg (4138x1000, 706K)

The most adorable one

Dark Reunion is behind this

Attached: dark.jpg (300x300, 15K)