One Piece

Now that Oda's been fixing Robin and Sanji, what's he going to do with the last remaining Straw Hat that needs fixing, Chopper?

Attached: goodgirlgeisha.png (696x417, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17504216
youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY
youtube.com/watch?v=u1RqK1Ozxas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What will Chopper's next bounty be? Any number more than 150 or less than 500,000,000 need not apply

>we the gorosei... bow before you!

Attached: im sama.jpg (789x1300, 178K)

They're a Yonkou-level crew after this, so maybe it'd help if we looked at Big Mom's crew's bounties.

Perospero's is 700,000,000, and he wasn't part of the Monster Trio of the Big Mom Pirates.

based billy porter triggering cringy redpillers

Chopper will cure Kaido's sickness, duh, baka desu speedreader!
Where else would Hiluluk know about Sakura Trees but from Wano?

Attached: Chopper.jpg (474x665, 55K)

>What will Chopper's next bounty be?
Only one not to get a bounty increase besides Sanji obviously

Usopp will have an inflated bounty but he won't like it and will be terrified by it while Sanji or Zoro will be jealous.

I hope by the end of the series Usopp is the most wanted man in the world

he already gave him a supportive younger sister

Attached: sshn.jpg (540x365, 45K)

______100

>But I'm just a pet of the Straw Hats... Oda even thinks of me as a plushie now...
>YOU CAN DO IT, CHOPPER ANIKI!

Attached: op658 carrot molesting herself.png (845x475, 572K)

I don't feel like Oda will use that gag again. That being said, I expect someone to get an absolutely astronomical bounty, but it'll probably be Robin or Zoro (even though I'm personally rooting for Franky or Nami).

Chopper will Awaken when he watches Mothra beating the crap out of a defenseless Linlin who forgot how to use her Soru powers and Haki.

Then he will reveal that he trained under the minks to master Electro like "Thunder Baron" Mcguy did. He's a genius doctor so getting the basics of how to generate electricity shouldn't be hard for him.

plus Raiju was a shapeshifting beast in japanese folklore. Chopper becoming "thunder monster" would be very fitting.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Yeah Chopper for sure.
But that will never happen because he's full mascot.
Like Pikachu.
He'll just be cute and sell merch, never be badass again.

>being able to fully control Monster Point
>not awakened

Only thing left is to not be paralyzed after using it. We know what an awakened Zoan looks like, and it's freaking Monster Point.

Attached: bb345bb259b09440db99c84c7403d692.png (500x347, 310K)

I seriously don't see how Ods will pull off significantly increasing the strength of the strawhats. They are too many members who lack the power I am comfortable with in the new world.

He needs to add something to his Monster Point though, and I'm curious what that'll be

They are already top tier with needs for minor improvements only. And teamwork.

>never be badass again.
Those "badass" moments were rare occasions. he could still easily have similar moments in the future.

Pop them in an arc where they stay for a long time, have some of them train, have strong opponents everywhere, give some of them powerups.

Oda will find a way

Attached: Zeus.png (583x689, 228K)

If he properly awakened then he could use a rumble ball in Monster Point to use Monster versions of Arm/Horn point. These were his strongest non-monster points pre-TS.

god i love smoothie

highest pet bounty is bepo at 500 so he might cross 550 and he can have a bounty rivalry with him

BACK IN WANO

Attached: op652.jpg (2219x2724, 466K)

alliance teamwork
franky is taking orders from law while luffy is gone

If it's made public that Luffy now has Minks as part of his alliance then I can see both Chopper and Bepo getting actual bounties.

I also wonder if Big Meme's soru fruit will end up being a tangerine. It would be very convenient if she died in Wano and the fruit popped up in one of Nami's trees.

plus copy mink electro

He's not a mink you double nigger

A Guard Point with Electro would turn him into a living bomb of electricity.

How many facesitters do you think were attracted to the fandom because of her?

Neither is McGuy and the Data Book stated that he has no devil fruit.

His thunder sword is animated the same way as the one of Inu and the musketeers.

Do you love Praline?

Attached: sun-pirate-praline-wip.png (2655x2000, 835K)

Facesitting is such a horrible crime. How could someone do that to somebody? You could kill them!

Attached: op443.png (1243x1342, 739K)

I want uncle Jinbe to look after the children of Praline and Aladdin in the epilogue.

corpses don't make good nannies

>sun pirate brand tramp stamp

Seems like a dumb place to put it

>Chopper is the one who makes the plan to defeat Brulee on Whole Cake Island
>Captured Brulee, a key move
>Was willing to drop Big Mom with him in the ocean using Monster Point
>Still needs fixing because he didn't 1v1 in an arc about not fighting
Aight user, okay.

Remember when this form was going to be Chopper's post-timeskip form before someone told Oda to keep him kawaii and shit?

I could see the WG freaking out about Robin if they find out that she's read some of the Road Poneglyphs

Nope, since I don't remember Chopper ever having an invisible form

should've been a vag badge

Imagine riding on her back when she swims and holding onto her breasts as handles

Friendly reminder that she's over 20 feet tall too

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-24-02h14m48s223.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Chopper can't wear Sanji's raid suit

They probably already are freaking out about Robin, since they were talking about "lights" with Imu, and one of Robin's titles was "light of the revolution". She's likely who they want to eliminate.

>oda was going to remove Chopper entirely

>20 feet tall

So you COULD get a bj from her. The gaps in her shark teeth would be wide enough.

how can one shark be so sexy?!

His sword might have a dial in it that can use electricity. Or just some tech we haven't been explicitly told about.

Attached: One Piece - 301 - 06.png (661x968, 139K)

Yeah, it helps to actually post the pic with your posts so people know what the fuck you're talking about, user.

Attached: chopper.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I'd prefer Nami getting a weather related Devil Fruit, Enel's Goro Goro No mi would be nice, alternatively a storm logia would be nice since there aren't any on the SH crew.

?

Attached: SH concept.png (1000x581, 526K)

Praline is
>A daughter raised by criminal slut single mom
>Never saw her dad
>Life of piracy

A tramp stamp is 100 % fitting.

I'd prefer her not doing that and simply using her sorcery weapons and expert weather/navigation skills. I still want Enel's epic return with the Goro Goro and a space army.

i didnt mind this form but this whole shit was an after thought. he doesnt even use his deer gorilla form anymore just his merch form and that fat kung fu shit for tanuki jokes. shame oda just didnt turn him into bitter 2 packs a day chopper from the original planning designs after the time skip

As well as his Monster Form and Guard Point.

>Praline is 29
>In one year, her tail will split
>She can then give you hot stocking footjobs finjobs? from Praline

Attached: pantyhoseLegs.png (700x1621, 841K)

Robin has always been the biggest existential threat to the WG of all the Strawhats since she is the last Scholar of Ohara.

Luffy just wants to go to Raftel and be the Pirate King, but Robin wants to decipher the Poneglyphs, which, judging by the lengths the WG have gone to in order to protect that secret, could bring their whole house of cards down.

Attached: Robin191.png (794x1150, 238K)

mmm

>tail split
that sounds grotesque

You'd think her bounty would be considerably higher for that reason. The other Strawhats are strong and stuff, but her knowledge could shatter the whole world order.

And to anyone saying "b-but Luffy could just use Voice of All Things to read them!"

First of all, we've never seen him using his Voice of All Things like that, and he was near a Road Poneglyph, which does have ancient text on it. He was also near the Alabasta Poneglyph.

Second, even if he could "hear" all of them, not one member of the Straw Hat crew except Robin, the historical archaeologist, would be able to properly understand them and link them together.

Dressrosa should have bad trading because its high elevation means shitty ports.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't they have underground ports?

Hearing the voice of all things isn't the same as reading it?

Yeah and look at his forms then and compared them to post timeskip
Everything has been made more 'cutesy'

When there's a market, trade finds a way.

speedreader here
did Sanji defeat One piece with his suit or what

He heard the Sea Kings at Fishmen Island. He heard Zunisha. There's nothing about him hearing any Poneglyphs.

The WG doesn't want to shout their critical weakness from the rooftops. The real surprising thing is that the SH don't have to fight off Cypher Pol teams on the regular.

Attached: Robin92.jpg (1024x1024, 464K)

Undetermined. If he defeated him it was a light defeat. Probably Oda didn't want to downplay Sanji or Pageone so he left it undetermined.

what a pussy

Man I can't wait for the finished piece, drawfag keeps outdoing himself

Long Robin is long

His base form looks the same besides the hat.
>cutesy
No, the only thing you could call more "cutesy" is monster point which isn't even that, it's simply controlled now.

It's probably a more advanced form of it. Roger doesn't seem to have had the same attitude as Luffy, so he might have learned more. Luffy doesn't even really know that he has the ability at all. Roger appears to have both known and utilised it.

So yes, Luffy could probably read them. If he learned. If he knew to learn. And if it doesn't involve fighting or food, Luffy's kind of useless.

strawpoll.me/17504216
Decide once and for all. My friend and I were arguing over whether Chopper or Franky got fucked over more by the timeskip, so I leave it up to the rest of the OPfags to decide.

Attached: 1548081506972.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Momo’s haircut looks fucking retarded
Imagine cutting your hair so you have male pattern baldness at like age 4

Franky vs Senor Pink automatically validates his post timeskip design

Attached: franky vs senor pink.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Dude
>Horn Point goes from actual razor sharp antlers to curved knobs
>Heavy Point gains the stupid fur ring around the neck
>Arm point and maybe even Jump Point possibly entirely replaced by Kung-Fu Point
>Even Brain Point went from somewhat resembling a human-like reindeer child to a complete fucking cartoon
Plus the aforementioned Monster Point.
The ONLY legitimate upgrades he got were Guard Point and his Reindeer form.

i do now

The world is made of many tectonic plates mainly the Rasca and Plato plate which converge into eachother creating a constantly rising mass of volcanic land called the red line which circles the globe. Plate sliding under building pressure under the other creates hotspots the form island chains. The equator has a tectonic region called the Great Chitera Hotspot that stretches from west to east it producing enormous isolated masses of magma that cooled to form the islands of the Paradise and New World. This is why the Grand Line has so many islands. The Chitera Hotspot however is still active and will erupt in time meaning at some point the entire Grand Line will be completely destroyed in a super volcanic eruption.

his post-TS personality is based af, and I like general franky, but I miss the ace ventura look

Someone in a previous thread said Apoo is a pussy.
That's bullshit. He's a natural born troll who will fuck with people way out of his league.

Attached: 0507-018.jpg (1066x1600, 419K)

Timeskip Franky looks fine as long as he has some kind of pompadour
Oda figured that out by the time we got into Dressorsa

Attached: gplus3591408386443151122.png (530x763, 120K)

All of his best alternate hairstyles post timeskip are the ones that are basically pseudo-pompadours that practically look the same, like the pistol hair (my favorite one), the whale tree hair, and his current topknot one. They all jut out in a pomp-like fashion so they still fit Franky's style.

Stuff like the beetle hair in Punk Hazard is less fun because it just feels randomly tacked on. Overall I'm fine with the buzzcut one though because it's so basic and still feels like it fits his character in a different way.

Thousands of years ago an alien race came to the world and ruled over it. During that time they carried out many strange experiments the most important being a fluid that bestowed supernatural abilities to those that consumed that being humans or animals. Eventually the fluid was changed into a fruit that hanged on a devil tree. Internal tensions lead to the aliens turning against earth life and seeking to destroy them in a great flood which got rid of most surface land leaving only a significant single ring of land left behind. As a final sentence the fruits were modified to curse those that entered the sea before the mysterious alien race left the Earth 6000 years before the start of One Piece.

>>Horn Point goes from actual razor sharp antlers to curved knobs
>>razor sharp antlers
Never happened.
>>Heavy Point gains the stupid fur ring around the neck
Oh no, not the fur ring
>>Arm point and maybe even Jump Point possibly entirely replaced by Kung-Fu Point
I actually think the Kung-Fu point design is shit, but it makes sense to merge those into one.
>>Even Brain Point went from somewhat resembling a human-like reindeer child to a complete fucking cartoon
It literally looks the same unless you're comparing the first pages Chopper appears to the current.

oda's editors pls go

Feels good for this pile of shit manga to finally get a good arc again

Imagine being this cynical, goddamn.

>Never happened.
Dude look at Pre-TS Horn Point. Maybe I exaggerated a little but those look actually harmful and dangerous. Post TS's just look like they'd mildly annoying you or bruise you at most.
>Oh no, not the fur ring
It looks FUCKING RETARDED and serves no purpose. Plus compare the faces. Heavy Point's face looked somewhat intimidating, now it's just as round as Brain Point's face.
>I actually think the Kung-Fu point design is shit, but it makes sense to merge those into one.
Well too bad Chopper has been mascot'd and they couldn't just combine the two into a beefy long legged dashing striker instead of some throw pillow
>It literally looks the same unless you're comparing the first pages Chopper appears to the current.
I am literally looking at Pre vs Post and Chopper was legitimately made more cartoonish.

Attached: latest[2].png (640x480, 459K)

expect it later in the week, I've had to postpone it yet again. I'll try and stream tomorrow night though, I want to do request sketches again for fun

>someone actually voted Sanji
>arguably the one who improved the most

Messier hair, facial hair, and more interesting fashion choices really helped him out

Attached: Vinsmoke_Sanji.png (592x592, 564K)

>anime screenshot
I knew it, pic related. But yes, the curv is more prominent in Post TS sure, but it was always there.
>It looks FUCKING RETARDED
It makes it look less basic than it was.
>Heavy Point's face looked somewhat intimidating
When it needed to be.
>I am literally looking at Pre vs Post and Chopper was legitimately made more cartoonish.
Next post pic related

Attached: horn point.jpg (1067x903, 358K)

Left is Fishman Island, right is Thriller Park, stop looking at early early One Piece, literally every character looked different from how they do now.

Attached: .png (368x127, 42K)

Cool cool, I'm sure it'll be worth the weight

Artstyle changes in every manga that goes on more than a few years, let alone a 21+ year one. Artists experiment, consolidate certain things, improve in some ways, get worse in some ways - it's just how it goes.

Change anything in One Piece, what would it be?

Show Nami drawing her map as the story goes.

Make Perona go with the Strawhats when they enter the new world.

Why im gods name would she do that

>saying something is good is cynical
Are you brain dead?

Lesbian threesomes every night

Have it end before it goes over 1000 chapters

How about she has to physically lead Zoro to the Sunny because he's so fucking incompetent, but then she's forced to board when the marines close in, and she's stuck with them for the duration of the ride. She ends up staying because reasons

That'd be a bit awkward.
>robin tries to peg perona in her vag
>perona gets a puzzled look on her face
>wrong hole, silly, that goes here
>puts it in her ass

Not a problem. Robin has enough hands to service all three of them at once.

And enough cocks

GIGANTESCO P0N0S

He still uses Heavy Point most of the time

>You'd think her bounty would be considerably higher for that reason.
She has the largest starting bounty in the entire series. Even Linlin's first bounty was smaller than Robin's.

Dunno why he made it look so ridiculous post time skip though,

PERONA IS PURE

Because he said he no long cared if he looked like a monster to normies. So he hulked out to help Luffy.

I mean she ate the Whoreo Whoreo no Mi, so I'm not too sure about that

Attached: 1549850044737.jpg (1564x1400, 900K)

why is she giving the camera the Westside gang sign?

The tiny head looks retarded, I mean.

Attached: Heavy_Point_Post_Timeskip.png (694x695, 622K)

The sign is done by crossing the center fingers to make it look more like a W you uncultured swine.

Yeah, but he no longer cares if he looks weird to normies. Pay attention to what user tells you. It dosen't matter how weird it looks to you, he bulked to help Luffy, how he looks is irrelevant.

He should stop skipping leg day.

thanks usopp

No nigger, he should've bulked up his head too. If he's supposed to look threatening then cool, but this just looks ridiculous and cartoony. None of this disproportionate shit.

HAHAHAHA holy shit oda must have just said fuck it. I think the double hat does him no favors either. luffy gets his trademark ratty hat what was wrong with chopoper's pink shit

Hey /wanpiss/, I've got a normalfag friend that I've been getting into anime/animelike stuff, we just finished Avatar: The Last Airbender and he's craving a fun adventure show with comedy and emotion. Naturally my first thought was One Piece.

I've heard that One Piece is a 'read the fucking manga' type series, but is the Toei anime really THAT bad? It should be said that I doubt he will ever graduate out of animeonly pleb status.

One Pace
Jewgle it and thank me later.

Kai style fanedit i'm assuming? Is this generally considered a good option or am I being memed?

>but this just looks ridiculous and cartoony
where do you think you are?

The anime is how I got into the series. Have him watch up through Arlong Park and if he doesn't think it's amazing by then he's probably not going to like it later.

It's not One Piece as a story that i'm concerned about really, i've read the first 100 chapters or so and know he'll enjoy it, I'm concerned specifically about Toei's adaptation, I heard later on it drops in quality severely.

>Perospero's is 700,000,000, and he wasn't part of the Monster Trio of the Big Mom Pirates.

Snack only had a bounty of $600,000,000 and he was formerly one of Big Mom's Sweet Commanders.

I hope Luffy meets Dragon in my lifetime.
I hope they have a Monkey family reunion.

If Chopper doesn't get his time to shine in this arc, I'll be greatly disappointed.

I want an arc about Roger's crew after the main story is over.

time to SHAck off

Perhaps Snack has feats that went unreported to the Marines.
There has to be some reason he was a Sweet Commander.

anime format
in my utopia each arc/saga/major story whatever is maybe 26 episodes
smaller arcs done in 13 or less

that's pretty much all i want to see garp, dragon, and luffy in the same room trying to act like a family

Actually picked up by Studio IG

Hiluluk described it as a land far to the west.
Considering Drum Island is early in Paradise, that country must be in the New World.

There are some people who are really autistically obsessed with it not being a 1:1 adaptation and those are the people you'll see complaining the most. I caught up with the anime when it was in the middle of Punk Hazard before jumping into the manga and had no major issues. They end up adapting less material per episode as time goes on to prevent catching up to the manga and while some episodes don't do as well because of it, there are other instances where it's not an issue because they have enough to work with for filling in the blanks that Oda left out for time reasons. And when it comes to the visual quality, it isn't as consistent around when Fishman Island hits but there's still occasional nice looking stuff here and there depending on the director and it picks up again later on in Dressrosa and Whole Cake. That's just my take though.

Make the anime seasonal and done by a studio who actually cares about the animation quality

Thanks. We'll give it a go then.

How much yoooo will there be?
youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY

Attached: 910 (8).png (1758x1300, 951K)

I can't wait for the new Tanaka OSTs, if it's going to sound anything like this I'm going to love it
youtube.com/watch?v=u1RqK1Ozxas

>it doesn’t end before 500 chapters
It’s trash.

Just give him a sulong form

i want a souja boy remix with this.

One Pace is pretty great, but the last time I checked it was incomplete (like missing the Alabasta arc, for example)

Anime start in the mid to late 00s, Studio Bones, 24 episodes a year

Why does Gorosei even give OP pirates bounties?

Ussop has haki now but no time to train it. Fuck, all the crew needs haki if they want to stand a chance againt fodder now.

This is the tell dont show arc

>you will never seen Dressrosa perfectly adapted over 3 cours without all the bullshit

One Piece world population is 330 million with 70% of humanity living in the Red Line and only 30% living outside of it. This is the main reason the ruling nation on the Red Line being the Gorosei controls everything outside of it. Prior to the void century most island states were thousands of years behind the Red Line in everything.

This, I would like there to be more mini-adventures plastered around the series.

Trade between nations in the Grand Line never happened until the Gorosei formed as that region had volatile unstable oceans killing anyone who tried to trade with each other. As such Grand Line nations remained in a stasis and had barely any contact with humans outside their islands until better maritime technology from Gorosei allowed them to trade. Humans that lived in the calm belt remained stone age tribes never even developing civilizations. As for the blues there was ocean trading networks but in limited bubbles as such most islands were simply ignored leading to stagnation. Obviously the islands closest to Red Line were a different story entirely.

I don't get it, why even have a bounty on any sweet commander? No sane bounty hunter would attempt to catch them, and anyone powerful enough to have a chance at defeating them is another criminal with a bounty on his head.

The Ancient Kingdom of the blank century is behind many scientific advances in the OP world such as:
Electrical energy
Television
Radio
Den den mushi communication
Seastone Refinery
Cybernetics

The 20 kings destroyed this kingdom then stole its science to be used for their own agendas. Before the blank century no nation other than the Ancient Kingdom had electricity.

Whole Cake Archipelago was inhabited by a tribal people named the Raku who were stone age savages with orange skin. Big Mom genocided them to make way for her country.

Do you LOVE Katakuri?

Attached: !!.jpg (1080x593, 310K)

no

How bad an idea is it to try watching all of the anime

In OP the world population is 330000000 people and the total haki user estimate is 65000 meaning only 0.02% of the population can use haki. Now haki usage is rare the most common haki in CoO while the rarest is CoC. Out of the haki users 60% have CoO, 39% have CoA, and 1% have CoC.

The anime is good to tolerable until Marineford. It's post timeskip and mainly Dressorsa that it became horrendous.

Strawhat Haki

Luffy
CoC CoA CoO

Zoro
CoA CoO

Sanji
CoA CoO

Frankie

Robin
CoA

Brook

Chopper

Usopp
CoO

Nami

he's literally irrelevant now
katakuriposting is now on the same level as doffyposting

With all my heart!!!

Attached: Yuge Kataplushie.jpg (1200x900, 250K)

He's going to be the next captain of the BMPs. Oda is already setting it up

Attached: 021610.jpg (1007x491, 367K)

I wonder why he wasn't on Big Mom's one-ship suicide invasion of Wano?

>those katastockings
CUTE

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Is that the Viz version? The jaminis box one didnt mention Kata's name, just "the strongest should be the new leader"

Either he's still recovering or someone needs to hold down the fort.

If it was Viz then all of the Rs would be Ls

>jaminis box one didnt mention Kata's name
Read slower next time

Attached: 2.jpg (262x192, 36K)

>The jaminis box one didnt mention Kata's name
Yes it does.

Attached: 03.png (898x1300, 361K)

>ywn cutely eat cute katadesserts with cute Katacuties in your cute katastockings in Tokyo Tower
The world is cruel

Kizaru-kun, are you turning blind like Fujitora?

I mean the marines saw his MP both in Enies Lobby and Saboady. I know It is a gag but It makes little sense to not give him a Big ass bounty.

>he thinks Kingdom, One Piece, and eventually Hunter X Hunter are shit

Irredeemably shit taste.

i just realized that king is a skypiean. That's why he has wings

Attached: a1dfa7ea2dc8bd944758a8a02ef6ae61.png (163x351, 32K)

Bepo also apparently has a pet tier bounty at 500 bellies.

I need a jpg of perospero saying "look at me, I am the captain now" while holding daifuku's face or something

Would they change Whole Meme Island if Meme kicked the bucket?

It doesn't look like Skypiean wings though

First, he probably isn't Skypiean. That's just one of many inhabited sky islands.
Second, his wings don't match the Birkans, Shandians, or Skypieans.

The tax would probably change from soul lifespan to whatever each Charolette desires the most

Kata: Donut Tax
Peros: Candy Tax

That is seemingly a bit weird since it seems to be known in the New World that mink fighters are strong. But maybe they can tell he wasn't trained on Zou like the rest.

Attached: 888 (14).png (895x1300, 475K)

Attached: O-Cute.png (800x625, 322K)

Maybe an actual monetary tax system instead.

You madman!

Attached: Robin150.png (293x328, 32K)

Piracy occured during the colonial period due to no one enforcing laws on the open unexplored Atlantic Ocean. As such west european sociopaths lived in luxury robbing and plundering from others in the sea. They even turned entire islands like the Bahamas into their HQ since no west euro kingdom gave a shit about it. However once things got more organized in North America piracy ceased to exist. Now in OP the oceans are moderated by a global military force the marines yet piracy still exists and hasnt been stamped out yet. The rampant piracy would make sense if there was no Gorosei by various nations inthe Red Line not concerned with how people in the open ocean live leading to lawlessness.

theories on this

Attached: 2356347.jpg (283x89, 11K)

Yo where the fuck is Prometheus

You forgot about Hancock's.

Yikes!

And Fisher Tiger.

With Pudding

>I lost this arm before that, during a battle with the Red-Hair pirates

"Akagami-san... leave Kidd and his goons to me."

Attached: 1524429934553.jpg (640x480, 142K)

I've hated this for the longest time. Oda completely abandoned the idea of bounty hunters before even leaving east blue.

I figured there'd be at least a few strong as fuck bounty hunters who aren't pirates but aren't formally with the marines either wandering the world collecting the big bounties. But noooo everyone has to be a pirate.

dead.

Napoleon is also dead

All I know is it was mentioned again this chapter.

Is Pudding infiltrating Onigashima to steal the Road Poneglyph?

Jean Ango the bounty hunter is CUTE!

Attached: C1428.png (640x512, 471K)

I mean it makes sense. These are still real life bounty hunters but you don't see them going after druglords or international terrorists i.e shit far above their paygrade

The Bounties are just rough power scaling. You can hype someone up by giving them a large bounty (Jack and Katakuri) but it's not a literal power level so Luffy can beat people with higher bounties

>Rockustaa
>Rockusu

Rockstar = Rocks C O N F I R M E D

Attached: D0UThAhWsAAWP5z.jpg (1052x1200, 448K)

>implying it wasn't that sadistic psychopath Lucky Roo

Attached: D0UTuiXXgAAOR0h.jpg (840x1200, 370K)

>900 characters from East Blue to Whole Cake Island

Attached: 1648.jpg (1080x1222, 1.16M)

Is garp and sengoku yonko tier?

apparently, the one piece official twitter mentions something special about the upcoming volume sbs
>Enjoying comics only In SBS, "That something has happened" that character 's been drawn!
any moonrunner wanna take a shot at those two last lines?

Attached: sbs.png (573x366, 41K)

Not anymore

>Boa ready to give Blackbeard the standing deep-throat

I believe it's talking about another character being drawn 40/60 years later since it talks about what happened in "that character's" future.

In his Prime Garp was the strongest Marine ever. And that was with no Devil Fruit.

ooohh... yeah, that's what i thought too. i wonder who's getting the treatment in a few days

>that Hancock/Blackbeard placement
What did Oda mean by this?

My dynamic duo!

Attached: Law is Nakama.png (218x231, 18K)

Most likely one of the straw hats or maybe Law

Sanji still sucks.

That's one thing that bugs me about Garp. He was one of the strongest Marines ever. Why didn't he become fleet admiral? Especially since he equaled the strongest Pirates in history. And is labeled "Hero of the Marines"

>tfw Franky because Frankenstein
man, i feel stupid for not getting it sooner

Carrot is for breeding

Interesting. What about him in particular?

>Why didn't he become fleet admiral?
Probably the same reason why he refused to become an admiral. He's contempt with his position as V.A right now

That Hancock has a bellybutton fetish.

Literally didn't feel like it, he's a freedom lover like Luffy so he canonically denied the promotions.

>That's one thing that bugs me about Garp. He was one of the strongest Marines ever. Why didn't he become fleet admiral
hold it right there kizaru

because Sengoku was stronger. that's why Kong sent him instead of Garp to stop Roger and Shiki

>still a obnoxious white knight
>still overly lecherous
>endangers the crew with impulsive decisions

cute and nakama

He's never denied that he's a shitty person, so it works for me.

This guy gets it!

Attached: 6578927-images+(42).jpg (332x443, 23K)

Queen's devil fruit is gonna be a scorpion, right?

Also why are scorpions less scary than spiders?

Attached: i-am-a-killer-of-scorpions-0.jpg (1384x855, 132K)

Anybody reading on Mangaplus? The translation is better but I can't deal with "Zolo"

That's about the best trans you'll get. If it's Zolo it's Viz. Keep in mind Viz censors though. So if it seems like they're saying a weirdly light word for the situation, they are.

it sounds extra retarded when it's "zolojuro"

Attached: opxts.jpg (1199x585, 165K)

We're finally getting 11and 12, huh.

Reminder that Vivi will rejoin as the 10th and final SH, and she'll also be the user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 3af6bba48069e257e02eb7ae77fbd76b.jpg (736x1087, 189K)

Wait I thought 11 and 12 were Merry and Sunny? I've argued so much assuming they were

They are, they're coming in this pack.

Big Mom get Hunger Pangs in Udon.
Big Mom get captured and executed at the Fire festival!!

Oh wow this guy is stylish.

What kind of delusion is this? How would she add to the story by having the ability to push people completely off the map or completely nuking a location?
She sure as shit doesn't help being herself "hey Kaido you shouldn't fight Luffy because I'm a princess and diplomacy is- " and then Kaido crushes her.

Got to solidify those dead SH cards.

>Big Mom get captured
laughingbigmom.jpg.png

False, wrong and incorrect

Attached: 1540108443150.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

She still has retard strength, even if she's extra retarded right now.

Reminder that Bobbin will rejoin as the 10th and final SH, and he'll also be the user of the Soru fruit

Attached: Bobbin_Anime_Infobox.png (822x964, 858K)

You're mentioning something non canon. Anyway I hold to the belief that prime Garp was stronger than Sengoku. But because he didn't want the promotions, Sengoku became FA instead.

I can't believe Compote is fucking dead!

The Straw Hats need a hypnotist, superwoke OP fans have known this since Bobbins was introduced.

Bobbin with mama fruit would bring soul back to One Piece

based and Bobbinpilled

I feel sorry for Compote's husband.
He married a whale...

Factual reminder that Bobbin is alive!

Attached: Hope.png (401x226, 113K)

I mean yeah, how else would they fight Lafitte?

Im not sure if i got you, are you saying that the Nikyu fruit would he too OP or the Opposite?

Bobbin will be important with big mom weird fruit shenanigans mark my words

Well yeah I agree? That's why I mocked this guy.

Fuck off. For all you know she was pretty and slim when she was young and started eating after her husband's death. You know nothing. Don't fatshame her.

Reminder that Compote is immensely beautiful, alive and well

Attached: comput.jpg (68x86, 5K)

Reminder that Rebecca will be the 10th and final SH as the user of the mera mera fruit.

Attached: 179.jpg (760x1200, 550K)

Focus on your mids drawfriend we'll wait

that's some feudal japan shit that was popular irl

in that culture it's a mature, man's look

precisely because it imitates male-pattern baldness

>you're like a samurai huh?
Confirmed for Wano and next nakama.

her name is lebecca and she's like a samurai

>we operate on seniority
Reminder that Compote is the de facto second in command of the Perospero Pirates

Attached: Compote.gif (400x222, 1.65M)

>won't take half naked hot 16 years old girl into a crew
is Luffy a faggot?

You're just jealous because you'll never have such a thicc wife.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (242x208, 9K)

you mean Bobbin pirates

Has God Usopp's prophecy been fulfilled?

Attached: One_Piece-v47-184.png (760x1200, 266K)

I don't think Nami would like Rebecca constantly getting on all 4's with her back facing Luffy all the time.

Attached: 5bd573cfbf8f10ba2a15759d26ee0908.jpg (662x960, 79K)

Rebecca

Reminder that Katakuri will be the 10th and final SH as the user of the Mochi Mochi fruit.

Attached: DdNaMkHU0AAaBCv.jpg (2048x2048, 279K)

Based

Snifffffff

How come Chopper has no fully human transformation?

Does Compote have the Fruit Fruit Fruit?

his Gorilla form is a human transformation

That is seemingly his heavy point. Just seems to be a very very hairy human. Practically a mink I guess.

That's probably his awakened Zoan form.
Tony Tony Chopper will finally become a real boy.

Compote does indeed have the Fruit based on fruit: Fruit Fruit fruit.

Its the big muscle one, but his fruit will be revelead as the mysthical zoan model Ieti

No, Law is Nakama
Katakuri becomes the Captain of the Big Meme pirates

Attached: Husbando.jpg (2048x2048, 1.1M)

Reminder that Law will die in Wano

This comes to show that minks = humans and therefore ≠ furries

Cute and Mochipilled

>ope ope fruit can go to someone close to Chopper so he can become a doctor that can cure any disease in the world

Let's pray he does, his arc has been over for a while now

This means humans can CANONICALLY breed with minks.

Attached: Smugkuri.jpg (1877x1070, 618K)

Fishmen, giants, humans, and I think even dwarves can interbreed as seen with one of BM's children. No reason minks can't either.

And would be glad to do it. Remember, they find "lesser minks" beautiful.

>Those two chimp dudes who went with Cricket were half-minks all along
C-confirmed??

Will not happen.
Luffy does not want his friends to die because Ace!!

Makes sense.

Attached: One Piece - 228 - 05.jpg (743x1100, 211K)

Think even bigger picture than you are now. Defeating Doflamingo was a big goal of his, yes.

Big Bro pirates

Yeah, Chopper's human form being mink-like means Oda includes them in the human species, right?

Generally people don't like it when their friends die.

God, I want to breed with Carrot...

>Limiting yourself to the bunny
user, there are loads of minkettes, the possibilities are endless!

Lucid dream about her. How can you prove your dreams are any more or less real than reality?

Is Merry half mink?

Attached: One_Piece_v05_116.jpg (725x1100, 189K)

>Think even bigger picture than you are now
What?

You're not the only one

Attached: 4474928.jpg (885x438, 50K)

obligatory

Attached: feb88337826bfd6fd156f3df0d3d46d2.jpg (1440x960, 144K)

>no chapter this week
bros...

Best and cutest ship

Attached: Queen Mama Chanter.png (540x480, 65K)

ACE IS BASED

Attached: ACE IS BASED.jpg (1024x574, 35K)

I'll forever admire how Oda slowly introduced us to weirder and weirder things throughout the series, always making sure it was a gradual step up in oddity from the last arc so it wasn't too sudden.

To be fair Wanda is also really damn sexy too.

D-related stuff, homie. Bigger picture. Law is a D.

franky, robin and usopp are on the volume 92 spin

Attached: D0UzQMyW0AA9AW4.jpg (848x1200, 353K)

OH LAWD HE POSTED IT
MUH COLORS

Zorochads, I thought it was our arc...

>colors
OH NOOO

Attached: 1547800189453.jpg (816x640, 55K)

why couldnt kaidos color scheme be red black.

>mfw zoro's not the main character of Wano

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-04-38-48-1.png (264x305, 159K)

Eastern dragon folklore.

It's kinda weird how he never appeared again. Almost every named gladiator did, either joining alliance, joining last Doffy fight, or getting something special (like Funk brothers). Though Acilla is maybe even weirder, considering she was Rebecca's friend.

>Law says "Water" is a secret name
Maybe the Gorosei all have secret names like Law's?

I hope Kid kills Apoo and Hawkins.
The dirty traitors!!

Yes, and soon he'll join the growing list of dead D's

>D stands for "Dead"

>remembering that one volume cover where the spine shows carrot on top of jinbe
Such disrespect.

>mounting the evidence

Jinbei and Carrot are not in the movie!!
Law is the true nakama

Robin has CoA? Sauce?

Reminder Meadows will join as 4th and final Yonko and he'll be the user of Ryu fruit.

Attached: Meadows-2.png (1000x1080, 668K)

>not in any of 20th year colorspreads and other stuff 'cause not a crewmember
>including the one where not being a crewmember was condition of appearing
>not in 20th anniversary movie
>probably not even in 20th anniversary opening
Being fish is suffering.

If Toei doesn't make the 3 or 4 Wano/Reverie/Onigashima openings incredibly hype I will be very angry.

>yfw you realized that neither c*rrot nor jinbe will ever join the SHs

Attached: 1513961763294.png (400x388, 125K)

Is that a hint that devil fruits only work properly on humans? The pegasus on sky island kept its weird colour pattern no matter which form it took too.

Let us pray to this ancient tapestry from ages past, one of the only known depictions of the fabled "helmsman" with his crew.

Attached: 1536178725438.jpg (661x1024, 237K)

I was hoping you were onto something, but Van Der Decken.

fishmen aren't animals though

Are you warming up to the 11th Straw Hat?

Attached: tumblr_pmcv3j3SX31ti8hzvo1_400.png (400x244, 85K)

So far every post-TS opening except for Hands Up lasted a year at least, most significantly longer. Super Powers will probably be short lived too due to being one of the most arc-specific visual-wise and high chance of us getting the one to celebrate 20th anniversary (since we got one for 15), but Wano will not have those obstacles, so I highly doubt we're gonna get 4, and even 3 aren't sure. And I doubt we're getting a next one before Wano, maybe some Reverie visuals will be added to Super Powers.

Yeah, but thre's still funkfreed who was sword and changed into normal elephant.

He's aight, I'd prefer matured O-Tama kunoichi.

Vegapunk did it, there are no fuck ups when he is involved.

>Luffy (del atleti)

Attached: D0RmuopXcAAkl12.jpg (800x468, 61K)

Thats just Kaido though

But will she get to actually do something this time?

Attached: IMG_20190223_232328.jpg (2500x1120, 378K)

He hasn't fixed Robin at all

>t. missed the last 2 chapters

Didn't Oda said like... during the fishman island arc that the next nakama was supposed to be a girl?

>Robin runs away again
Wow, it's fucking nothing

no

WHY CAN'T SHE BE MY WIFE GODDAMNIT

Attached: 5929a3f041febc3b0075c81bc5797b93.jpg (799x2048, 422K)

Maybe they both join and there's some childhood sweetheart story. That would be fresh I think.

>with key intel
>utilizing her clone technique again smartly
>also combats some of them with her Hana Hana technique

Maybe in your mind he did

Attached: 1542569630598.jpg (248x252, 33K)

Enough.

Attached: 1551069299954.jpg (543x512, 157K)

Concession accepted.

fighting fights 1v1 battle shounen more fights runing bad please fight plot bad characters bad

Attached: 1549147052935.png (444x374, 91K)

>Robin finally remembers to use to power
>that's it
The bar can't possibly get any lower

yes why she isn't fighting characters can only fight in this series one piece is battle shounen so every character just should fighting in every chapter on every page

I think keeping nami and robin as the only girls in the crew would be a huge mistake

Attached: ch858.png (590x503, 110K)

666 is pretty accurate.
Having to lie to get your point across isn't helping you, since that clearly wasn't it, due to her getting important intel and rescuing O-Toko.
She's used her Hana powers in every NW arc she's been in except Zou.

Where's the lie tho??

Thankfully Vivi is on the way.

But the future-proof vivre cards declared her a "former" Strawhat.
She's done.

O-Lin is pretty clearly joining, so that's it at least.

The only problem is that wano is in the dark, so I guess people would get bounties based on the fact that kaido was beaten instead of the news/Marines seeing it themselves.

You said "that's it" after saying she finally remembered to use her powers. A lie on several levels.

Shark teeth are typically serrated sticking you dick between them in probably far worse of an idea than going at it head on

Attached: 1550583064152.png (593x671, 497K)

No? That's basically all she did in the chapter. The bar is so low for you Robinfags it's unbelievable.

>future-proof vivre cards
This was already explained to you yesterday. No point feigning ignorance now.

Except you're literally lying because she got important intel. Also found out Orochi's fears and his powers.

Oh so because she knows Orochi's bedtime, somehow she's redeemed. Ooookay.

jeez how are these "no one's being improved!!" fags gonna cope as oda makes the crew yonkou level throughout the arc

What is zoro doing anyway? Will it be just him wandering around the place until the final battle?

>yonkou level
Yikes!

You're still lying to make your point, so there's really no point in continuing. You're helping us by showing that you have to misrepresent things to show her as useless.

I don't need to misrepresent her as being useless, the manga does that well enough lol

Sanji causaly oneshoted Oven/Daifuku couterpart of Beast Pirates, Zoro still have Ashura so they both are ready to fight King/Queen

yonkou crew level. doesn't flow off the tongue as well.

The king is killing Cobra and making Vivi run and join the crew again isn't he?

If you don't need to, then why are you every post?

so the manga misrepresent her as being useless?

There were few hints Oda is planning something with him, but I don't think it's gonna start soon. Also, he's likely candidate for winning Shutenmaru's support.

yeah Vivi gonna jump off from the red line and swim to the Wano

Yes, the manga misrepresents her. She was great pre-timeskip.

>uselessposter still in full damage control after the BTFO oda delivered him last chapter
kek

And is thankfully great again in Wano.

LOL

I guess you forgot Luffy's brother and his organization (commanded by Luffy's father) are literally there

But Robin is more useful post ts

Hang in there dude.

and what's with them?

I can't believe anyone could hold this opinion in good faith.

Robin post ts
>Stop Luffy and Jinbei fight
>

>Beasts Pirates

Attached: tama.png (609x276, 96K)

>free the slaves from Fishman island
>free the Toys from Dressrosa
>stoped Hakuba

what she was doing pre ts compared to that?

Absolutely embarrassing

>thread's great
>guy gets butthurt that robin did several good things in the last few chapters
>shitposts about it and ignores what she did to cope

I mean you'd have to lie to downplay what she did, so I do get having to use that tactic.

>what's with good people with contact with Luffy that could help Vivi and make her meet him again?
They literally did it with Robin already

She broke Aokiji

i think that's the fightfag from the other thread, once i call him out for being retarded he get extremely butthurted and shit out like 30 posts about how much books he read in his life
autism next level

Only for him to immediately regenerate.

>mfw oda does nothing with him but a tiny backstory of him getting lost in time played as a joke

Attached: 1427390220067.png (309x331, 89K)

The truth about Robin is that she didn't do anything in Wano so far which she didn't do in Dressrosa aside of the entirely off-screen information gathering. The most desperate robinfags may be satisfied, but I don't think general readerbase consider it as some great moment, like Brook and Poneglyph in WCI or Usopp sniping Sugar in Dressrosa (to cite not pure fighting examples). Not saying Robin won't get anything of the sort, but it's way too early to celebrate.

Don't skip Loguetown because too many panels were spent reacting repetitively in Baratie

>their boss in dragon form attacked a tiny little girl and said girl brushed off and fully healed from those injuries the very next day
More like the Bitch Pirates

>Any number more than 150 or less than 500,000,000 need not apply

>too many panels were spent reacting repetitively in Baratie
These mooks commenting the battles still haunt me in nightmares.

why would they want to bring weak princess into the most dangerous sea in the world to the island where the most dangerous Yonko resides? Not to mention that they don't care about Vivi and their goal was to take back Kuma

DAnd she also got some hits on the Oniwabanshu, Orochi's elite ninjas.

Robin already do more in Wano than Luffy and le arc main character Zoro

>saved Luffy two times from Crocodile
>stolen Jaya's Eternal Pose
>caught the bird essential to getting to Skypiea
>defeated one of top Enel subordinates
Just out of the top of my head.

Yeah and the idea that she's done more for the crew post-TS is laughable. Fuck, Skypiea alone is full of Robin being useful.

>beat some random
>caught some brid lol
wow it's nothing

>And she also got some hits on the Oniwabanshu, Orochi's elite ninjas.
She fought fighting fish in Dressrosa, stopped Hakuba and probably got few more minor fighting moments too. I wouldn't get to excited.

The arc's only just getting started bud, Skypiea's an entire arc. Already she's done this much. It's not looking good for uselessfags.

>when the Robin hater has to fight the manga itself

Attached: competent.png (414x412, 115K)

I am excited, because the Oniwabanshu are all on a level higher than those previous opponents. Except maybe Hakuba but Hakuba's situational.

>celebrating shit that happened off-page
Talk about a pyrrhic victory

>she also got a refreshing new gag

It's rough for them.

>if something happened off-page then it's isn't important

guess Akainu job to Aokiji then

Regardless, she still has the information.

>why would they do something not planned initially?
>why would the good guys help good people
>why would Luffy's brother help Luffy's nakama
Stop being purposely retarded. Also nobody says they will meet in Wano

>Already she's done this much.
Which doesn't mean she'll do more, honestly.
>It's not looking good for uselessfags.
There are no "uselessfags", retard. People who complain about Robin's role want her to get bigger one.
If the next time we meet Zoro he's standing next to defeated Jack, should zorofgs be happy?

You're celebrating the fact that Robin's big win for over 100 chapters happened entirely off-page. Yikes...

>I am excited, because the Oniwabanshu are all on a level higher than those previous opponents.
You have no idea what "level" they are on though, and there's no reason to assume they have single "level" too.

yes why would revs grab some random princess and bring her to the new world without any reason? are you gonna answer me or not?

There's no reason to think she won't do more. All SH's have to participate in Onigashima fights or there's no chance in hell they'll defeat Kaido and Orochi and all of their forces.

guess Luffy is a loser to since 98% of his fight vs Katakuri was off-page, yikes...

Except for her combat against elite ninja.

bruh, look at this dude

Attached: embarassing.png (904x313, 46K)

Not even comparable.

See >Stop being purposely retarded.

So you're openly admitting to making repeat arguments, well done.

They're pretty tough, given their agility. Robin would've been killed if she didn't use a body double.

>All SH's have to participate in Onigashima fights or there's no chance in hell they'll defeat Kaido and Orochi and all of their forces.
Well, she did participate in Dressrosa fights and people weren't entirely happy with that. We have 10 strawhats, 9 retainers, multiple supernova and more. There's no telling who's gonna get the short end of the stick.

It is comparable.

Her retreat from elite ninja*

>vivi fag got btfo so hard he become the broken plate
yikes

It won't be any Straw Hats, because Oda's time limit for making them Yonkou crew level is the end of Wano. He's been giving them upgrades, any characters he's missed on the SH's will also get upgrades.

No it's not. Luffy vs Katakuri had pages every chapter dedicated to it. Some chapters were almost entirely dedicated to it.

Where she hit them with giant hands.

>b-but ninja will catch her
>b-but she finds nothing!
>b-but that was off panel so not counting
i wonder what he come with next chapter

Attached: vlcsnap-2010-05-09-14h32m33s116.png (704x396, 202K)

>10 years ago
>Spice and Wolf thread
lmao

still, we got like 10-20 min in real time in panels, 98% of this fight was off-paneled

boring anime, no fights at all

Not true by the way

Crew additions stop at Robin, make Franky a reoccuring character who reappears to fix the ship/upgrade it, temp strawhats whose story we follow limited to max 2 people per arc

I remember it being so easy to shitpost about OP a few years ago. It was a hobby of mine. What the fuck happened?

>this is the mentality of someone that’s downplaying anything a character does
That will be a yikes for me.

Scorpions are much less common than spiders for most people. Also, scorpions hide out while spiders walk all over or hang their webs in plain site.

Zou onwards happened. You can do it, shitposter-kun!

Attached: 1551087869292.png (560x560, 301K)

who need shitposters if we have literally retards in those threads

robin and sanji's group are most probably getting the bench for the next chapters anyways, with this whole bathouse plotline which i doubt oda will seriously follow. udon's prison and zoro getting lost again will get the most attention, i think, or hell even catching up with kinemon is a very possible near future

Attached: thinking navigator.png (377x364, 239K)

Judging by this thread, it's still easy

maybe we got the mysterious prisoner next chapter

I'm talking more about how I could get away with it and not be challenged.

If nobody was replying to you then you weren't a very good shitposter

How strong do you think samurai jack is

Attached: shit.jpg (256x197, 15K)

Admiral level

Pretty hard to pinpoint but maybe Shutenmaru level.

Didn't Blackbeard confirm the revolutionarys jobbed already at the reverie? I mean they were atleast up against two admirals and garp.

stronger than Zoro but weaker than Law

So Yonkou tier?

Who's the last REGULAR admiral we'll fight?

Coby

Shanks

It kinda make sense. They would roll all over CP9 and the only stronger one we know of is CP0 who is currently busy, because between Dragon and his revolutionary, Blackbeard running around and the 24H duty that is CD cocksucking, they simply don't have enough man.

he jobbed against doffy guys, don't suck his dick too hard.

Cock Cage Hina

Very Good

Is Lucci the leader of CP Aegis 0?

I played Okami recently and this is sound is engraved in my brain now.

Everybody jobbed to Doffy in Dressrosa, Oda had a hard time trying to prove he was a powerhouse even tho he was weaker than G4 and needed assistance to fight Luffy and Law.
Kinemon atleast had a reason to job since he had to think about Kanjuro’s safety.
>inb4 zoro didn’t job
He would’ve jobbed hard to parasito.

Intelligence work isn't glamorous. Oda doesn't have time to watch Robin listening in to countless conversations or talking to servants and courtesans or digging through offices.

Attached: Robin205.png (913x1300, 315K)

Anons are retarded and can’t appreciate Orobi gaining fame in the city and managing to get herself an invitation to the Shogun party in less than 2 weeks.

I don't think Doffy was weaker than G4, I also don't think Kinemon is weaker than Law

We can agree to disagree, I was only pointing out how jobbing to Doffy means shit about your actual strength.

Attached: vergo.jpg (288x413, 28K)

You're talking about the guy that draws the same shot of the castle multiple times every chapter.

>bros...
How many people fucking died in the new world already, or are atleast most likely dead?

Why is no one discussing the plot hole?

Quite a few are dead unless shown alive. Monet Vergo Pound Pedro Komurasaki (?)

Not enough infomation to know it's a plot hole.

don't forget bobbin

Well, yeah, but considering the place we seem to be going right now, it's not too likely it's getting addressed again. And if it's left as is, I think w can all agree it's a plot hole.

>many fishmen in FI, at least some marines in Ph. Vergo and Monet. Maybe some gladiators and citizens in Dressrosa, some minks in Zou, Pedro, Pound, Bobbin and some wedding guests, probably some germa clones too. Absalom, The guy that wanted to kill zoro in wano.

Stale shitposting
No wonder the thread is dead.

You are talking about Zeus right?

i was talking about this plothole, why is no one discussing it?

Attached: ASSpull.png (812x386, 281K)

Toei, I'm counting on you. Expose that ass.

>Absalom

Attached: 62604782.jpg (480x480, 47K)