What did Priest Shirou do wrong?

What did Priest Shirou do wrong?

Attached: nortedShirou.jpg (1366x768, 103K)

He wasn't animated by Ufotable

He was part of a shit franchise

Not fuck assassin who didn't need a command spell to spread her legs for him. I am supposed to believe he wasn't getting a boner every time she was around him? Where is the realism here?

Attached: 1231231231.png (600x338, 178K)

join a heretic cult

Have a dumbass goal

>implying my devout Saintly bro Shirou Amakusa would commit adultery or god forbid, fornication

The only reason Semiramis liked him was because he didn't act lustful around her. If he thought and acted with his dick she would have poisoned him.

Having the sheer audacity to stand up to self insert-kun, what's worse he didn't order Assassin to give the winner a victory bj after jobbing to him.
Real talk he did nothing wrong, Nasu had to retcon the universe in FGO to give a good reason to why him winning was bad

Attached: 1548650555428.png (178x229, 86K)

He never fugged assassin

Attached: 1550456432721.png (784x540, 255K)

Literally nothing.

He was too sexy for this world

>Adultery
Not married. And even if he was married before turning into a servant, marriage ends with death in cristianism, so, again, not adultery.
>fornication
Priests used to be able to fuck, get married and have children
>B-b-but sex outside of marriage!
Just marry her. There are no downsides to this.

You can't marry a heroic spirit. Plain and simple. I don't care if he was one as well, it is not legal.

Let himself get seduced by Popery

Based and possibly orthodox-pilled.

His plan was flawless, and the main characters pretty much said "what you're doing is right but......we are going to achieve it on our own!"
Fucking Sieg and Jeanne ruining everything

This

Attached: d2afdad1920b2ac71529e3ce46697a13.jpg (3000x1868, 309K)

ah, someone saved my oc

Me and my bros enjoy it. Thanks!

>Priests used to be able to fuck, get married and have children
306-Council of Elvira, Spain, decree #43: a priest who sleeps with his wife the night before Mass will lose his job.
325-Council of Nicea: decreed that after ordination a priest could not marry. Proclaimed the Nicene Creed.
352-Council of Laodicea: women are not to be ordained. This suggests that before this time there was ordination of women.
385-Pope Siricius left his wife in order to become pope. Decreed that priests may no longer sleep with their wives.

All of this implies that, before the respective councils and papal orders, priests could fuck, marry and have children.

He fell for a thot.

>Christianity
>Before the 4th Century
Basically an irrelevant cult that was a bit more dedicated than the other ones.

he lost to a hack.

user, I hate to burst your bubble but in Fate Hollow Ataraxia Caster and Kuzuki are married. Caster just gave the person at the marriage office a large bribe to get around her lack of credentials.

Seconded. Vindicated the ban on it in Japan by literally doing what it was instated for and led a religious cult-oriented rebellion against the state regardless of if it was valid against the tyrannic rule of the local lord; didn't have to change religions and upset the cultural norms for literally a foreign sociopolitical power system as was introduced to them.

The entire idea of this character is insulting. Literally the only reason why the author chose to make a servant based on Amakusa is because his name is "Shirou". Not because the historical figure was interesting, or because the author felt he would mesh well with other characters. Second, the idea of creating a red herring "I wonder how this character is related to Shirou Emiya" is insulting to the audience. He is in no way connected to Shirou Emiya, the author just tricked the audience to create fake interest in the story. Third, the character design is uninspired, just a copy paste of Shirou with Yu-Gi-Oh hair. And lastly, after all of that bullshit, the author failed to give the character their own personality, and is just a generic mystery villain for almost the entirety of the story.

This is actually a good meta-analysis post of what essentially happened, especially the shit before Apocrypha confirmed that "Shirou" wasn't actually a brown FSN Shirou raised by or connected to Kirei or the Church but just a meta-franchise lie to garner attention to him.

Along with Semi's ridiculously awesome character design from the abortive Fate MMO (I believe)?

Amacucksa would stab Semiramis in the face to get the grail or sucks angry man jew's dick to get it.

Semi is so beautiful, it hurts

Attached: a9174ac542aa6b1294710fcf55867ac0.png (750x1000, 940K)

Okay but what about this Mexican Shirou?

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-211335.png (1280x720, 894K)

How did she survive Mordred attack?

Astolfo or Jeanne?

Attached: ASSTOLFOORJANNU.jpg (1366x768, 152K)

Jeanne. I'm not into dirty, gay traps.

Attached: amonyourlap.jpg (1366x768, 185K)

Attached: thankstopoisonkiss.jpg (1366x768, 167K)

>What did Priest Shirou do wrong?
He didn't kill Fran when he could.
He didn't count Sieg as a threat from the get-go, although Sieg was already the second Fran monster.
He got too overconfident and fell for the near-completion euphoria, albeit slightly.
He became prideful.
He sacrificed the only thing which would allow him to win.
He taunted the beast.
He allowed Sieg to get in close knowing full-well what Fran's capabilities were.

In other words, the decision not to take out Fran in that forest came to bite him in the ass at the very end, thus he fell victim to the neatest butterfly effect in all of Type Moon.

>want to make humanity immortal
>humans being immortal will eventually lead to no progress of humanity at all

He was not a friend of Shinji

Pic related of course.

Attached: IMG_20190216_143432.jpg (1279x721, 67K)

Pope Siricus confirmed no fun allowed fag

t. Shogunate
The rebellion was totally justified

All heretical fanfiction. Only the direct word of God counts.

His victory would have led to the pruning of the timeline. He had no way of knowing that though.

Jeanne for sister, Astolfo for friend.

It warms my heart to see at least one non-cucked user on this board. If only degenerate Portuguese were as straight as you and offered their help to my man Amakusa Shirou.

He didnt fuck Semiramis before his death.

He lost.

Got beaten by a eunuch

Being in a poorly written series, he should have been the protagonist

based

Attached: 1523829937898.png (700x700, 1.45M)

I Love Saber

Attached: P.jpg (850x1122, 94K)

who are you quoting?