One Piece

20 years in and One Piece is just as fresh, original and interesting as it was when it first started. The quality just won't drop. What's the secret?

Attached: Straw Hat Pirates.jpg (960x685, 180K)

>Leave Luffy to me...

Attached: im sama.jpg (789x1300, 178K)

>The quality just won't drop.
Except it has dropped considerably.
Post-timeskip has just been one giant abysmal slog.

Guess his colour scheme

Attached: Orochi.png (1377x938, 976K)

>20 years in
That was June 22, 2017.

Which was towards the end of Whole Cake Island.

hell think about it this way, when the Twin Towers fell the Alabasta Arc was practically done.

Im-sama being this would be great tho

t. just started reading weekly

Blue like Kaido

WANO SUCKS
A
N
O

S
U
C
K
S

This.

Attached: sadi_chan_and_domino_by_banana_ice_cream.jpg (632x696, 204K)

red and black to make fun of the edgelords that wanted him to be a s00per cereal villain

Why does Oda treat lesbians with respect but make all his gay characters jokes?

left: S O U L
right: Soul

Right is fanart.

you suck
wano is great
you have two yonko crews going at it, with the crew finally all back together, + law kidd and hawkins.
All in a rural japan samurai era island that Oda has been hinting about for years.
Wano is the best arc since marineford.

>okama being great
>ever
no.

By having a loyal shitposters fanbase that is alway on the ready to post comment like “oda is a hack” when ever a chapter is release.

Attached: bon clay.jpg (512x384, 35K)

Do you LOVE the Charlottes?

Attached: No pictures!.jpg (1080x719, 561K)

>The quality just won't drop.
It's got no where left to drop.

XD

because gays are funny

Care to elaborate?

Being a better structured version of dragon ball

No.

How is that year of the pig going?

Attached: 890 (1).jpg (1790x1300, 1.24M)

Except the narrative structure of One Piece is a fucking mess and every arc got 35 different subplots.

I've been reading One Piece weekly since before the Enies Lobby arc, and One Piece has gotten too hard to follow since the timeskip. I've gotten into the habit of re-reading an arc after it's finished just to understand everything that happened.

Yes. I would read a manga about their daily lives

Attached: IMG_20190218_172011.jpg (700x1880, 279K)

Bonney is doing fine. Thanks for asking.

Attached: Bonney.jpg (517x326, 73K)

This series is made so even children can easily follow along so you might just be retarded

>A series aimed at children
>Children can follow all the plot points and character motivations
>No need to do read over
You must have low iq. I took break from reading One Piece since May and remembered everything that happened since.

but all those subplots are handled well and don't take away from the focus on the main plot

>implying the chilren even care about the plot

They just want to see Luffy punching the bad guy really hard by the end of the arc

It's going great

Attached: O-Lin.png (800x625, 322K)

Maybe you just have a small brain?

>20 years in
>Oda literally never concluded ONE single major plot point.

>The quality just won't drop

Except it did and Dressrosa is the absolute lowest point of One Piece

Attached: Birdcage.png (1192x672, 860K)

>B-B-B-BIRDCAGE!1!!!1

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

Why is he so fucking gucci, bros?

Attached: Kuyin-sama.png (867x896, 618K)

and that's what's given

like LotR, you can read it trying to learn about the various armies, factions, heroes, wizards, lore, etc. or you can just keep with the story of "two little people throw ring in volcano"

same case to can invest in the lore and plotlines in One Piece and not really be disappointed or you can just pay attention to Sea Goku punching people to find macguffin and not be too confused.

sure.

- Pacing is awful: All mildly interesting or important events are glossed over due to a seemingly mad dash towards a certain point that Oda desperately needs to reach without wasting 3+ years.
- Kaido's crew aside from the All Stars are severely underwhelming, not just in power but design (aesthetics especially).
- The Minks, aside from stated to be a major force during the war, have been minimally relevant (How is their plan to piss off Shutenmaru going?).
- Big Mom's amnesia seems contrived. The whole BMP situation seems very off in general. Oda wants us to believe that they can't do anything beside bide their time while BM's plot-line progresses.
- Zoro being treated as a side character 25+ chapters into the arc.
- The SH Crew treating their captain being MIA for days as "nothing to worry about".0 Sense of urgency on their part.
- Although this is "Kaido's territory", I've yet to feel as if he's a looming, active, threat. In WCI I knew that BM was involved and behind the majority of the events from the moment they set foot into her Territory. Kyoshiro seems to have a more direct influence on the story atm.

There's other issues I have with the arc, but they're a bunch of minor things not worth mentioning.

I just feel that Wano has started off rather awkwardly where Oda clearly wants to get to the good stuff, yet doesn't know how to get there in a timely fashion without skipping absolutely everything and just bombarding us with exposition (He's telling rather than showing).

A more enjoyable ride so far than Dressrosa, but that's not a hard feat to accomplish.

I'm still hopeful that the pacing will correct itself eventually; hoping that that's the case sooner rather than later.

Not just the birdcage. Sabo, Tontattas, Sugar, Black Knight, Doffy's infinite stamina, Rebecca drama. Just about everything with that arc was wrong

It was also the longest One Piece arc to date, what made it a labour to read it weekly.

>length
>mattering
t. low attention span

>why are things happening so quickly
>why is the mink's plan not happening fast enough!
You are contradicting yourself user.

>he doesn't want to see the conclusion of the arc

Is it autism?

By having an end goal in sight with a overall story in mind.
New contemporary manga like MHA still fail at this with that specific one going from Training arc->Villain of the week back and forth while the protagonist and final villain get progressively stronger until their big showdown.

Only some parts of the bottom half were a slog and that too only because Oda had to introduce, characterize and develop several new characters that would become important later like the Strawhats Grand Fleet. Early Dressrosa was great.

To be honest, i pretty much agree.
I'm still enjoying it, though.

>"Hi are you Luffy?"

Attached: 1550857919342.jpg (214x194, 7K)

Reread Dressrosa with the idea in your head that it's a smaller version of the entire one piece story and you will understand it more

>Although this is "Kaido's territory", I've yet to feel as if he's a looming, active, threat.

This is true. The Straw Hat crew is walking freely all through Wano and not even a single member of the Beast Pirates can recognize them
I mean, I think this motherfucker would stand out like a sore thumb

Attached: Franky.png (645x643, 583K)

Bad End Musical airs this weekend

Attached: Episode 875.jpg (1080x1484, 1017K)

thanks for ruining wano for me

We did see the conclusion of dressrosa silly goose

>Kaido's crew aside from the All Stars are severely underwhelming, not just in power but design (aesthetics especially).
This is subjective. I find the whole Hokuto No Ken tribute great.

>- The Minks, aside from stated to be a major force during the war, have been minimally relevant (How is their plan to piss off Shutenmaru going?).
Maybe you've been speed reading but the war force is hiding in wait until that party in Onigashima and we have to have Oda come back to them before we see the Shutenmaru situation, complaining about something you'll see in a week or two is stupid.
>- Big Mom's amnesia seems contrived. The whole BMP situation seems very off in general. Oda wants us to believe that they can't do anything beside bide their time while BM's plot-line progresses.
They really can't. They don't have their top two fighters and they're knee-deep in Yonkou territory.

>Although this is "Kaido's territory", I've yet to feel as if he's a looming, active, threat. In WCI I knew that BM was involved and behind the majority of the events from the moment they set foot into her Territory. Kyoshiro seems to have a more direct influence on the story atm
Because Kaido rules Wano from the shadows, unless it's something that directly concerns him it's Orochi's responsibility to deal with it and at the very most his Yonkou commanders.

> Zoro being treated as a side character 25+ chapters into the arc.
>- The SH Crew treating their captain being MIA for days as "nothing to worry about".0 Sense of urgency on their part.
Luffy and Zoro have been MIA for a certain amount of time in almost every arc.

With all my heart!!!

Attached: 1551075032184.jpg (904x1024, 257K)

Queen's ballin' stop hatin'

Attached: Queen_Manga_Infobox.png (565x669, 401K)

Is this by our drawfag?

>Pacing is awful: All mildly interesting or important events are glossed over due to a seemingly mad dash towards a certain point that Oda desperately needs to reach without wasting 3+ years.

>pacing is slow
>"hack, nothing happened"
>pacing is quick
>"hack"

>Doffy's infinite stamina
The reason Doffy was so strong was to narratively hype up Kaido who he was terrified of.

Don't mind me, just posting the best Yonko Commander

Attached: Jack in pain.jpg (229x220, 10K)

>Oda literally never concluded ONE single major plot point.
This. One Piece is pretty much the Conan of the battle shonen genre.

>Big Mom's amnesia seems contrived
Why?

I don't deny his swagger I simply made an observation
Sidenote: am I the only one slightly miffed Kaido doesn't have any female commanders....as far as we've seen?

Attached: 1551011589048.png (321x295, 30K)

kino musical

song better be good

Sadie has a crush on Saldeath after he became a BIG GUY.

>Pacing is awful: All mildly interesting or important events are glossed over due to a seemingly mad dash towards a certain point that Oda desperately needs to reach without wasting 3+ years.
Pacing is one of the things I'm liking right now, I enjoy that it's faster than normal and I'm sure some events are going to be shown later in flashback form.

Oops wrong pic

Attached: Worm's Eye View.jpg (1665x1079, 602K)

The only Yonkos with female commanders are Big Mom and arguably Teach
Beast Pirates, Red-Hair Pirates and WB Pirates are all "no-girls allowed" clubs.

>gets tall
>women start to be attracted to him
blackpilled oda

>WB Pirates
Only one that's confirmed, the other two are up for debate. Beasts Pirates have Speed at least, could be more.

Neon pink and green mixed with some bright blue.
The tongues are also going to be a bunch of mixed kiddie colors.

>and just bombarding us with exposition (He's telling rather than showing).
Apart from Odens flashback when has this happened?
But why, most of his criticism is subjective and it's ultimately boiling down to Oda not writing OP to exactly how he would.

I just wanted a big scary hot chick maybe we'll get one just not from here though on another sidenote is Kaido part of the Four Horse Men? We've got
King/War
Queen/Pestilence
Jack/Famine
Is Kaido supposed to be Death or is there someone we still haven't seen yet?

Attached: tumblr_mgx63zDQNo1qd0gyko1_500.gif (500x277, 1007K)

Well, for starters, character have drowned before, and amnesia was never a established side-effect.
Also, why was Big Mom the only one to fell off the boat?

Attached: Luffy.png (1787x1300, 732K)

I wouldn't even mind if Orochi was pink. I think Momonosuke's dragon form looks great. Looks better than blue Kaido tbqh

Attached: Momo.jpg (512x287, 24K)

Ooops, wrong pic again.
Sorry, bros. Long day

Attached: irl queen.jpg (214x194, 4K)

In all honesty, lads, how can the Big Mom Pirates even compete?

Attached: Chad crew.jpg (1440x968, 263K)

Oda's amazing worldbuilding makes sure he has enough informational space to make every next arc fit in a good mix of plot points, character backstories, action etc. Also I think at about the 100th chapter he already had a general plan for the entire rest of the story which he planned from the end going backwards. That way he could foreshadow plot points very far ahead. You can see this with how info is being foreshadowed and expanded upon in a mirror image pattern with the the red line serving as the symmetry axis as well as arcs having their equivalents in a similar pattern. Except for Marineford having it's new world equivalent at the end of the Grand Line instead of the beggining of the New World. Wano is the equivalent of either Enies Lobby or Thriller Bark, not sure.

Having an original story and knowing how to end it.

>why was Big Mom the only one to fell off the boat?

Her kids pushed her in hopes she drowned for real.

Only Smoothie seems to really want her back.

That insectoid fat boomer faggot is the best

Attached: Goku & Cell_Edited.jpg (576x432, 55K)

Ginrummy and Sheepshead were wasted designs to be frank
But at least we still have Dobon

Attached: Dobon_Manga_Infobox.png (577x702, 443K)

Wide bois

Attached: 1550776828690.jpg (905x1299, 199K)

Based Perospero Pirates

Her amnesia is most likely related to her devil fruit powers.
>Also why is she the only one
Because she just was. An author needs to move the story forward.

Attached: 05 (2).png (901x1300, 356K)

>But why, most of his criticism is subjective and it's ultimately boiling down to Oda not writing OP to exactly how he would.
I disagree. Most of the stuff he wrote there is akin to what I felt while reading the latest chapters.

>not enjoying a good sucking
Woman or gay?

>knowing how to end it
>implying

The story was dragged for +20 years for a reason, user

They literally can't

Attached: Perospero Pirates.png (240x411, 54K)

I want to see Ginmommy again.....

Attached: 3a0b38cdc064f1138a8e42943c4194cf.jpg (848x1199, 158K)

I was referring to a plot point that hasn't been updated since its introduction.
Agree to some degree. I have no issue with the events themselves, just the execution.
Pacing can be as quick as it needs to be; yet Oda's selection of what is important and what can be off-paneled seems a bit wonky.
If you're going to quicken the pace, don't include as much useless fluff along with it.
I like that it's moving fast, but at what cost?
Robin's info dump, the outcome of the stuff in the Shogun's palace, Big Mom's integration into Chopper's group, Zoro's scuffle with the Kyoshiro family. A whole lot has been happening off-panel just to be referenced later on by a character recalling the events.

Again, I don't mind the content as much as the execution.

Knowing that the payoff will be worth it is what keeps me sane.

We don't have an Ace either

How badly is Oda going to fuck up their colours?
For some reason, I'm predicting orange King and green Queen

Attached: Jack the Drag-Down.png (1411x1018, 808K)

My only gripe with the current arc is how generic and ugly the designs are. I wish we'd gotten better designs like pic related

Attached: 1541991970128.jpg (2500x1441, 1.7M)

I wish they gave her a kimono. I wanted to see cute mama.

Donut/Mochi Pirates>Perospero Pirates

I personally love the more "edgy" designs, it's just the colors they choose for them are always terrible.

Cease this foolishness

Attached: 1551069299954.jpg (543x512, 157K)

>generic

Attached: 19789999.jpg (600x518, 51K)

>dogtooth
I hate MS so much

Attached: 4656.jpg (434x541, 84K)

We work with seniority here, sir...

Attached: peros vs pedro.jpg (269x270, 48K)

You can call pic related ugly, retarded, awful, disgusting or anything else you want, but you surely can't call it "generic"

Attached: Kurozumi_Orochi_Manga_Infobox.png (555x385, 278K)

Delete this before I delete you...

Attached: D a r k░S h o g u n (暗ギタ).png (300x195, 66K)

>dogtooth

>Robin's info dump, the outcome of the stuff in the Shogun's palace, Big Mom's integration into Chopper's group, Zoro's scuffle with the Kyoshiro family.
None of this was really necessary to the story. You seem to be forgetting that there's a time limit until the real events start happening and Oda can't show every single thing the SH's do if he wants to continue the story.

>Because she just was. An author needs to move the story forward.
Plot convenience is the word you're looking for, user.

Not arguing with your picks but I like most designs in this arcs even if they're outlandish. The general aesthetic suits my tastes very well. I honestly think we're getting some original Dragon Ball nostalgia mixed with some biker leather freaks.

Attached: 1550850573727.png (742x388, 254K)

It's not hard to stay consistent when you're consistently mediocre. What separates series like OP from series like HxH is that HxH has occasional moments of brilliance to break up the mediocrity.

Nah

Attached: King of Big Bros.png (432x143, 83K)

>Big Meme sees that her child was born with a fucked up mouth
>calls him "Dogtooth"

Why is she so cruel?

I want something like this.....but knowing Oda he'll be cheddar colored

Attached: 7d36356.png (915x790, 942K)

Plot convenience is a dumb criticism mainly used by pseudo-intellectuals nitpicking.

>- Pacing is awful: All mildly interesting or important events are glossed over due to a seemingly mad dash towards a certain point that Oda desperately needs to reach without wasting 3+ years.
You are saying nothing with this, the only examples are the reverie and oden's flashback and you have to be a potato not to realize this is going to get covered in future chapters
>- Kaido's crew aside from the All Stars are severely underwhelming, not just in power but design (aesthetics especially).
Ugh? Just because they lost to the likes of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji doesn't make them underwhelming, they are not the verage dudes you tipically fight, not even in the NW, wtf whe you expecting, Holdem damaging Luffy, lol. As for the design, that's purely subjective.
>- The Minks, aside from stated to be a major force during the war, have been minimally relevant (How is their plan to piss off Shutenmaru going?).
First you complain about "mad dash" pacing and now you complain about things not playing out right now? Pick motherfucker.
>- Big Mom's amnesia seems contrived. The whole BMP situation seems very off in general. Oda wants us to believe that they can't do anything beside bide their time while BM's plot-line progresses.
Can't say much about this, I don't know where Oda is going with this, but BM having mental issues is not new.
>- Zoro being treated as a side character 25+ chapters into the arc.
You have your own headcanon about the story, he doesn't have to be the major focus and this is coming from a Zorofag he'll have his part for sure, be patient, the are is going to be long.
>- The SH Crew treating their captain being MIA for days as "nothing to worry about".0 Sense of urgency on their part.
They already have Raizo with the escape plan, what's the point of losing your mind over it? They trust Luffy.
As for the kaido part, did you miss the last part of Act 1? Also he is involved in major weapon trafficking and prepping for Marineford 2.0

He wasn't born that way. Oda confirmed that in an SBS. He got into some sort of accident most likely.

She has a crush on Magellan not the monkey

Was it an accident? Poire has the exact same thing going on with her mouth

Attached: tumblr_pbkdp0Aaon1x61o97o1_500.png (500x281, 171K)

>I WANT IT RIGHT NOW
Shut up Flampe, nobody cares about a spoiled shitty brat.

>Oven ranked that high

Charlotte Roasties have such a shitty taste

I vaguely remember it being something related to whatever race his father was.

>reread
>impliying this fag isn't anime only

H..how did you know it was me?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Just in case someone haven't figured out what general feel Oda's going for in Wano.

Attached: 20190226_040915.jpg (1200x1200, 1.23M)

smashing lots of puss while your assistants do all the work

>Knowing that the payoff will be worth it is what keeps me sane.
Then why are you fucking complaining if you know that Oda is going to fucking deliver? Stop being so impatient and throwing tantrums like a child just because Oda isn't throwing chapters with 170 pages a week, how did you survive early WCI and the whispering woods bro?

The secret is it DID drop... but only during Fishman Island and Punk Hazard. And somewhat during Dressrosa. Now that we're handling important events again, the quality's back up.

Has Zoro ever put on a big smile/laughed like that other than on cover pages?
I remember him always looking either too serious or grumpy on the manga pages.

That is a stupid image comparison. And so wholly innacurate it's almost comical.

glasgow smile

Dressrosa and Punk Hazard were kino in the manga. The anime soured everyone's experience cause that's when it hit rock bottom pacing (basically x0.25 speed, no way to enjoy it)

He wasn't born that way so it has to be. We still don't know what caused Katakuri to get stitches since he had them since he was a child

So this is what having room temperature IQ is like.

Nah it's exactly accurate. Queen will be a spider or a scorpion so he will have an exoskeleton in the hybrid form so he will look like fat cell.

So, Oda is blatantly plagiarizing now?

Fuck you I'm right

The only one with shitty taste is you

Attached: Oven.jpg (1457x1076, 597K)

Will we see commanders fight?

Attached: 1551135387406.jpg (1080x790, 431K)

Yeah but just about as much as every important shounen mangaka

Attached: Mereum.png (185x409, 106K)

this is really stretching it

Personally, I don't have a problem with that if it's only the designs.

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1548793098054.png (2500x3800, 2.51M)

Me neither

Sana is a lucky charm!

Attached: sanji-nami-one-piece-1113791-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 89K)

>FACTS

>Dragonball invented asian dragons and pteranodons
Here's some real plagiarism

Attached: one piece plagiarism.jpg (853x640, 98K)

What would be the most realistic way Smoker could get a power buff and reach admiral? He uses his fruit quite well and even has haki...

Attached: 12312312311.jpg (750x838, 176K)

*fuck

Only Queen is streched cause we don't know he's hybrid form but

>Kata shorter than King
Nigga, Kata is probably as tall as Kaido

Bro... It's ok

Sir, if you want to shitpost, I'll have to ask you to at least do it right

Attached: Queen.png (552x414, 203K)

nah son

Why the fuck would you read Fairytail?

Attached: 1551082105689.jpg (463x543, 50K)

This is just, Loose Change levels of delusional.

Show up again and say he was training.

Gildarts really is just fucking Shanks though

Attached: d054778.jpg (640x360, 44K)

By being a 12 year old going through puberty

>why was Big Mom the only one to fell off the boat?
F = M * A

King is flying to appear taller

The amount of Waifus wasted in Fairy tail is fucking tragic

Attached: db1f437c352d8aa42e3824414932bbaa.jpg (800x1200, 177K)

Lol why are people so assblasted. I just gave you proof that Oda is going for a dragon ball nostalgia in villain design in Wano. It's not like it's a bad thing. It's not really deniable in the first place so why bother trying to deny it?

>oda plagiarizing from dragonball things that have existed much longer than dragonball has makes sense
>fairy tail quite clearly plagiarizing op's character designs is delusional

this

Yeah only one was introduced years after the other. So, there's that.
Because it is literally not the case, the two things are apples and oranges.

So I guess every fat guy in OP is just Oda trying to get cell blowing himself up vibes?

Oh wait. Just got it.

He can't because his fruit is shit. He's stuck as a vice admiral even if he becomes yonko tier fighter just cause he will not have a mass-destruction attacks.

Horrid coloring

There's precedent set for Big Mom to have memory problems; she doesn't remember what happened when Caramel vanished, and she forgets what happens during her hunger attacks. Her getting amnesia isn't all that far fetched.

If I had a picture of Queen's hybrid form I'd use it there but I guess you'll just have to imagine it. Basically imagine Queen becoming a scorpion-human while being himself, now look at that Cell again.

What did you think I was saying?

Attached: luffy confused.png (458x357, 226K)

>having to imagine oda plagiarizing db is proof it is

I'm tired ok, it's late where I'm at. Blow me

Not him but
>oda plagiarizing from dragonball things that have existed much longer than dragonball has makes sense
Is a weird fucking sentence.

I never mentioned plagiarism and there's only so many ways you can draw a scorpion-man. Also there's landscape comparison I didn't bother posting which makes the inspiration for Queen all but confirmed. Also why so mad bro?

lol u big mad

it wasn't really any good to begin with.

He gets stronger after every fight like the main characters do

U seem pretty mad. I just said that Oda is "going for a general feel" of dragon ball nostalgia and you're crying like a little gay bitch that I accused Oda of plagiarism and haven't provided convincing evidence. That's embarassing bro, you need to chill.

Imagine having taste this garbage

Attached: Little Kata and Oven.jpg (1200x1135, 192K)

One Piece is fucking awful

If "going for a general feel" is riping off half the cast then idk what to say

>riping off half the cast
I didn't say that. You said that.

lol u big mad

Attached: 23252.jpg (1074x1518, 1.5M)

Attached: 23251.jpg (1080x1504, 1.37M)

>rockstar

Attached: luffy laughing.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Yes I did.

Attached: Royal Dance.png (485x552, 158K)

Smoothie marrying Reiju would have solved most of the problems in WCI

Attached: IMG_20190222_174813.jpg (2048x960, 276K)

I love them so much!!!

Attached: Luffy eats Kata's mochi.jpg (600x800, 104K)

But she would have to kill her wife.

purple

With affection

Attached: IMG_20190223_233410.jpg (2984x2062, 375K)

Why do people hate Sabo again?

I'm only annoyed about him getting the mera mera. kind of pointless to give an already seemingly invincible person another nearly invincible power. And with the whole Katakuri thing it could have been interesting to see a CoO fighter get a logia.

>Ace dies
>"lol don't worry, we had a discount Ace all along"

He's a snek so he got to be green

that's my second guess

>skinny manlet incel

>skinny
Luffy's shredded now bruv

Attached: hunk luffy.png (636x705, 212K)

When will based Sogeking return?

Who did you think was in the prison cell

Attached: tyr__ahnee_164_by_whitecattheheroqueen-d48cors.png (586x440, 189K)

>22 years in
>Oda still hasn't shit the bed like Naruto did after just 10 years

Based

Lol It's trash and made for 10 year old japs, only fucking losers with a child's perspective can enjoy this.

Attached: db648fbf224ef763f2220c288486305d.jpg (1920x1200, 266K)

King will be dark pink

Attached: sadichan.jpg (636x888, 72K)

his fruit is either the smoke-smoke or cloud-cloud fruit depending on the translation.

Smoke-smoke is pretty meh, but Cloud-cloud would essentially be control over all water vapor in the atmosphere. That can be made lethal rather easily.

Looks like a retard with those eyes

The quality of the anime drops every year though. What are they at now? 2 panels per episode?

It's pretty kino

Attached: 1509353689007.webm (320x358, 2.62M)

I thought he was Luffytaro